Notices
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ooops

  1. #1 Ooops 
    Forum Isotope (In)Sanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,699
    Hey it looks like in the process of fighting the spam I might have moved some topics to a trash can. If you missing a topic let me know the subject and I'll move it back. Let me know where it was so I can do so

    Sorry....stupid spammers


    Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    There was the post where I fully reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics. It would be good if you could find that one. :wink:


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Professor serpicojr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    JRZ
    Posts
    1,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    There was the post where I fully reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics. It would be good if you could find that one. :wink:
    Did you post that before or after I solved the Grand Riemann Hypothesis (which also appears to be missing, dash it all)?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Isotope (In)Sanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,699
    Lol, not sure you guys are helping here
    Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Masters Degree SuperNatendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN USA
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by serpicojr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    There was the post where I fully reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics. It would be good if you could find that one. :wink:
    Did you post that before or after I solved the Grand Riemann Hypothesis (which also appears to be missing, dash it all)?
    Well, you solved the Grand Riemann Hypothesis after I came up with a solid brain theory allowing for truly intelligent machines to be built, and I came up with my theory after Ophiolite fully reconciled GR and QM, since it turns out that the reconciliation of these two theories was vital in constructing the first feasible brain theory, and the resulting intelligent machines were able to create a wonderful musical symphony which you fell asleep listening to, your resulting dreams then gave you the inspiration you needed to solve the Hypothesis, If that helps stir up your memory at all!
    "It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense." - Mark Twain
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Moderator Moderator AlexP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by serpicojr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    There was the post where I fully reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics. It would be good if you could find that one. :wink:
    Did you post that before or after I solved the Grand Riemann Hypothesis (which also appears to be missing, dash it all)?
    I thought Mathew Cherian already did that. :wink:
    "There is a kind of lazy pleasure in useless and out-of-the-way erudition." -Jorge Luis Borges
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Professor serpicojr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    JRZ
    Posts
    1,069
    Oh, he did for the zeta function, but there's a whole slew of other functions which are supposed to satisfy their own versions of the Riemann hypothesis. After seeing Mathew's excellent work, I approached him to collaborate with me on this generalized result. He agreed that the two of us were a match made in mathematics heaven, so we hopped about his private jet and set off for parts unknown. To make a long story short, we found the missing jewels, captured the bad guys, got the girl, and solved the problem in the process.

    Unfortunately, my detailed and illustrated report regarding our journeys has disappeared into the ether. You'll just have to take my word for it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Moderator Moderator AlexP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,838
    Quote Originally Posted by serpicojr
    Oh, he did for the zeta function, but there's a whole slew of other functions which are supposed to satisfy their own versions of the Riemann hypothesis. After seeing Mathew's excellent work, I approached him to collaborate with me on this generalized result. He agreed that the two of us were a match made in mathematics heaven, so we hopped about his private jet and set off for parts unknown. To make a long story short, we found the missing jewels, captured the bad guys, got the girl, and solved the problem in the process.

    Unfortunately, my detailed and illustrated report regarding our journeys has disappeared into the ether. You'll just have to take my word for it.
    Ah, I get it now. And I do take your word for it, don't worry.
    "There is a kind of lazy pleasure in useless and out-of-the-way erudition." -Jorge Luis Borges
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •