Notices
Results 1 to 45 of 45

Thread: What's ur Religion ?

  1. #1 What's ur Religion ? 
    New Member INVESTIGATOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1
    I'm not christian, I'm not muslim , I'm not jewsh, I'm not budist, I'm not athe, I'm not Religius.......!!

    But I'm looking for who I am?

    What's ur religion ?
    Why you've choose it .?


    science is my arm ....! The way to the absolute truth is by my arm !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Professor Pendragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    1,085
    I don't have a religion, I'm atheist. I chose not to have a religion after careful study of the logic (or lack thereof) behind believing.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: What's ur Religion ? 
    Forum Sophomore susan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    leeds
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTIGATOR
    I'm not christian, I'm not muslim , I'm not jewsh, I'm not budist, I'm not athe, I'm not Religius.......!!

    But I'm looking for who I am?

    What's ur religion ?
    Why you've choose it .?
    atheist humanist ( but they are not religions) and I didn't choose it, it was how I was born, how you were born and everybody else on this planet.
    I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Ph.D. Cat1981(England)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Downs.
    Posts
    913
    Atheist.
    Eat Dolphin, save the Tuna!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    44
    Atheist, agnostic...

    I'm pretty certain that there is nothing more than what we are... Nothing else really makes any sense. And to be honest, I really don't care what lays beyond our knowledge regarding the afterlife and god. What you believe shouldn't change who you are. And if you don't know what you believe, then chances are it really doesn't matter.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: What's ur Religion ? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTIGATOR
    I'm not christian, I'm not muslim , I'm not jewsh, I'm not budist, I'm not athe, I'm not Religius.......!!

    But I'm looking for who I am?

    What's ur religion ?
    Why you've choose it .?
    Agnostic?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    I am an "athe". Do you know sherif by any chance?
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "Jamerica"...When in America, Florida; when in Jamaica, St. Mary
    Posts
    959
    Semi-deist agnostic Christian

    Oh, and I don't go to church...
    Whence comes this logic: no evidence = false?

    http://www.atheistthinktank.net/thinktank/index.php

    Theists welcome.
    ___________
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115
    I am muslim,

    Proud to be Muslim.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Time Lord zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    5,479
    Apatheist....I don't care about the existence of Gods. If they're there then so what? If they're not....same.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos
    Apatheist....I don't care about the existence of Gods. If they're there then so what? If they're not....same.
    What is the purpose of life according to you ?

    A fool lives to eat and a wise man eats to live.
    ---->
    But then the question remains: for what purpose does the wise man live?
    Living is not an end by itself. There has to be a purpose for man to live for.
    So what is ur purpose?

    where did u come from? Where are u going? And why are u here?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Time Lord zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by sherif003
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos
    Apatheist....I don't care about the existence of Gods. If they're there then so what? If they're not....same.
    What is the purpose of life according to you ?
    Not to worry about whether I actually have a purpose in life.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos
    Quote Originally Posted by sherif003
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos
    Apatheist....I don't care about the existence of Gods. If they're there then so what? If they're not....same.
    What is the purpose of life according to you ?
    Not to worry about whether I actually have a purpose in life.
    A purpose which is limited in this life is like eating to live, once you accomplish ur purpose, you will search for another and then, .....
    But these are temporary goals of our current life like marriage, succed in an exam of studying, and any other work that you wish to do in the future related to money or science or family, or sport like winning the world cup !!

    So, Make a deep answer to the question ?
    Purpose of ur Existence, from birth to death, ::::: It's that You Know Your LORD! and win his mercy ! in afterlife !

    I swear, it's true, the judgment day will come, will come, and at that time All of us will see the result for his interpretation of the purpose of life.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "Jamerica"...When in America, Florida; when in Jamaica, St. Mary
    Posts
    959
    zinjanthropos, don't answer sherif, please... it's just more proselytizing... it's going nowhere, and is going to only drag this topic in the mud.
    Whence comes this logic: no evidence = false?

    http://www.atheistthinktank.net/thinktank/index.php

    Theists welcome.
    ___________
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    I'm all-I believe in the influence of all the religions. Well most of them. Christianity mostly-followed by Buddhism, then Hinduism. But only the principles of them-not the ceremonies they do. For instance I believe in reincarnation and the circle of life, I believe in Karma, I follow the Noble Eightfold Path etc etc. I'm not so much Islam (by the way to not knowing people the term-Muslim means-submitting to God's will, or follower of Him or something, Islamics call themselves that). I guess I'd be a Muslim to then if that is what it means.

    PS, I think I should say that there is a lot of 'soapboxing' going on on these forums, usually it happens when religion is brought in. There are a lot of topics in the different sections that have took off into space with the orange glow of burning fuel (hence the colour of the letter), this is just a suggestion, but to keep the topics focused on what they meant, whenever religion comes into play on a topic just say I beleive that BLANK etc etc, or not say anything at all. I know this sounds a bit dictatorial but the discussions I've tried to make have been halted due to religious soapboxing between both believers and non-believers. Any topic I have now that has religion in it goes into the 'relgion' section as atheists don't take my ideas and thoughts seriously as open to debate-it is disappointing seeing as this is a discussion forum.

    I'm not asking for anyone to stop saying what they want, just that if religion comes up it and there is disagreement and this happens in say the 'physics' section, people simply agree to disagree-or take it to the 'religion' section, because I and I'm sure others are sick of soapboxing-it spoils discussion-and its not limited to religion either! . What do you think?
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,355
    athiest
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Professor sunshinewarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,525
    Atheist

    I wish everybody would spell it this way. It's the correct way.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    college/lab
    Posts
    60
    agnostic or atheist depending on the day.
    (Fe)male = male alloyed with iron for greater strength, ductility, and magnetism.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    134
    I don't have a religion. I follow the teachings of the Bible and of Jesus Christ.

    em: braces himself : P
    If we disagree then you must be right...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,810
    Quote Originally Posted by couldbewrong
    I don't have a religion. I follow the teachings of the Bible and of Jesus Christ.

    em: braces himself : P
    while i can agree that the teachings of jesus christ are a real entity, can there be such a thing as the teachings of the bible ? or is it the teachings of those who interpret the bible ?
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    You know when you say your religion is atheist. You mean that it is a religion? I thought being atheist (a theist, get it? :-D ) was to not have a religion.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Professor sunshinewarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by svwillmer
    You know when you say your religion is atheist. You mean that it is a religion? I thought being atheist (a theist, get it? :-D ) was to not have a religion.
    Look at the first two 'atheist' responses in this thread - they both explicitly point out that it is not a religion. The rest of us did not feel the need to keep repeating what should have been obvious to anyoe reading this thread.

    Nit-picking on issues like this (and others like: "Oh you said 'Ohmigod' so you must actually be religious") is pointless. There are, however, other threads on this forum where matters like this, if you consider it important, can be discussed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    I must admit that this response was to instigate a response, I'm trying to see what reactions atheists have when someone points out religious sayings (or originally), to see if the influence of these sayings do have some bearing on how religious people and non-religious people express themselves.

    In this case being that you point out my mistake but then rectify it by being understanding. Maybe though thats just the way you are, or maybe not. There is a lot of balck and white and very difficult to make a grey merge here.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24 Re: What's ur Religion ? 
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by INVESTIGATOR
    I'm not christian, I'm not muslim , I'm not jewsh, I'm not budist, I'm not athe, I'm not Religius.......!!

    But I'm looking for who I am?

    What's ur religion ?
    Why you've choose it .?
    Saved Christian, as defined by the King James version New Testament.
    I chose it because I did an experiment to test for the existence of God, many years ago, and Jesus Christ appeared to me and paraphrased scripture to me from the New Testament. I also got real evidence for the existence of devils, God's angels and healing by the laying on of hands.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    I chose it because I did an experiment to test for the existence of God, many years ago, and Jesus Christ appeared to me and paraphrased scripture to me from the New Testament. I also got real evidence for the existence of devils, God's angels and healing by the laying on of hands.
    Care to elaborate?
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Masters Degree pavlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    715
    a realist.
    A logician saves the life of a tiny space alien. The alien is very grateful and, since she's omniscient, offers the following reward: she offers to answer any question the logician might pose. Without too much thought (after all, he's a logician), he asks: "What is the best question to ask and what is the correct answer to that question?" The tiny alien pauses. Finally she replies, "The best question is the one you just asked; and the correct answer is the one I gave."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    a realist.
    So atheist? People's definition of reality differ wildly.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Masters Degree pavlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER
    a realist.
    So atheist? People's definition of reality differ wildly.
    no, I'm a realist, in the strict sense of the word, but if you like you can call me a rational, the use of atheist implies i would be without god, but I was never with it in the first place, I was born without a concept of god and have not, like most, had one forced on me, so no I'm not an atheist, not in the literal sense, thank you.
    A logician saves the life of a tiny space alien. The alien is very grateful and, since she's omniscient, offers the following reward: she offers to answer any question the logician might pose. Without too much thought (after all, he's a logician), he asks: "What is the best question to ask and what is the correct answer to that question?" The tiny alien pauses. Finally she replies, "The best question is the one you just asked; and the correct answer is the one I gave."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Time Lord zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    5,479
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlos
    .....no, I'm a realist, in the strict sense of the word, but if you like you can call me a rational, the use of atheist implies i would be without god, but I was never with it in the first place, I was born without a concept of god and have not, like most, had one forced on me, so no I'm not an atheist, not in the literal sense, thank you.
    ...that's a great answer. I've been looking for those words for a long time.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    321
    Orthodox atheist.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Guest
    It seems most atheists fell into this trap. Atheism isn't a religion. Whoops.

    I have no religion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Professor Obviously's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyhfht
    It seems most atheists fell into this trap. Atheism isn't a religion. Whoops.

    I have no religion.
    Indeed

    I don't have any religion either.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyhfht
    It seems most atheists fell into this trap. Atheism isn't a religion. Whoops.

    I have no religion.
    Indeed

    I don't have any religion either.
    Depends on semantics. A religion is a belief system....not necessarily a belief in a gods or a god figure. Religion is usually, but not necessarily, involves a deity. My belief system is that their is no god. Even if there is a belief in spirits, etc. doesn't make it a belief in god. I'm not sure there's no zombies, no leprachauns or no boogyman, but am sure there is no god.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    I usually don't challenge peoples beliefs anymore, I really don't see the point. But how can you be so sure that God does not exist. Any facts to disprove Him as much as you can prove Him?

    I don't mean to be offensive here. But if I said I was a time traveller and that I have seen Jesus miracles would you be sure thats not true either? Just because one thing seems more feasible than the other, does not mean it is any less true, then again being a time traveller seems more probable than God according to you because perhaps you have had events happen in your life that have made you more susceptable to believing one thing more than the other. Maybe
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Forum Professor Obviously's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyhfht
    It seems most atheists fell into this trap. Atheism isn't a religion. Whoops.

    I have no religion.
    Indeed

    I don't have any religion either.
    Depends on semantics. A religion is a belief system....not necessarily a belief in a gods or a god figure. Religion is usually, but not necessarily, involves a deity. My belief system is that their is no god. Even if there is a belief in spirits, etc. doesn't make it a belief in god. I'm not sure there's no zombies, no leprachauns or no boogyman, but am sure there is no god.
    Isn't religion belief in the supernatural?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Forum Senior
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by svwillmer
    I usually don't challenge peoples beliefs anymore, I really don't see the point. But how can you be so sure that God does not exist. Any facts to disprove Him as much as you can prove Him?

    I don't mean to be offensive here. But if I said I was a time traveller and that I have seen Jesus miracles would you be sure thats not true either? Just because one thing seems more feasible than the other, does not mean it is any less true, then again being a time traveller seems more probable than God according to you because perhaps you have had events happen in your life that have made you more susceptable to believing one thing more than the other. Maybe
    The onus is on you to produce evidence of your god and not me to disprove it. I have no imperative to disprove leprachauns, god, elves or fairies. If you ever study any science 101 course you'd produce quality irrefutabe evidence of your god, sasquatch or elf and not some statement like 'If I was a time traveller....' Proof is not an 'if' based in fantasy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Guest
    svwillmer, the day you stop making unintelligent pleas for something is the day I'll respond properly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Jeremyhfht wrote:
    svwillmer, the day you stop making unintelligent pleas for something is the day I'll respond properly.
    That day will never come. What seems unintelligent to you is quite intelligent to me and I understand all I need to know, regardless of if you do or don't. Your day will come too, of that I am sure, (not death-the other thing).

    Imagination is more important that knowledge. - Albert Einstein

    Einstein did not know a lot about a lot of things, but he imagined what could be possible and, well you know the rest.

    Intelligence is not something you learn, it is a characteristic and that characteristic comes from your life and the experiences you have had, it is something you are blessed with, and having that blessing (if you truly have it) is to teach using it to help other people. To have a skill but not teach it to anyone...
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Guest
    One...well maybe two words for you. Dunning-Kruger effect.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    But it is not my intelligence. Any religious meek person will understand what I mean. I know a lot. I know how to build a time machine and use it. And I know God let me do so as it was His will that I do, so I shall, it is His intelligence, and His abilities that He gives me, even if I do not understand them. It is called the fruits of the Holy Spirit and I have been blessed with them so I must use them for good, by telling you things that may not make sense to you or anyone else as it is The LORDs' will you know them. I would not challenge Him if I were you.

    I'm off now-I've got to use my abilities, rather God's, to help my family.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Guest
    ....Okay. Yeah. Wow. You [insult deleted]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Forum Professor Obviously's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,415
    Einstein also said things like:

    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Jeremyhfht you are quite offensive. Just because I believe what I believe, does not mean that you have to call me stupid because of it; that is abuse. You have done this to quite a few people now and it is not nice at all. If you cannot say something (even if it sounds really stupid-as some seem to believe), then please do not say anything at all. I tried to ask a question to jellyoligist to ask if he could prove God as much as I could prove Him-in all fairness I understood that and challenged, to which he replied as I cannot understand (as that is his belief-much in the same way he may not understand my belief for the same reason), but it is no need to offend me because of it. This is my hypothesis, you may be a nice person in face to face contact, but here you are not, you do not reply scientifically, you seem to through scientific examples at people when you disagree with them-to insult their intelligence rather than construct your own statement against the person you insult (as you have me). You are very egotistical and for whatever reasons they may be it is no need to treat people lower than you are, I understand my beliefs as you do yours. Grant me the human decency to be treated as an equal.

    PS, my beliefs (however some may seem daft-work and I will always stick by them-no matter anyones persistence to change them). I will challenge your beliefs, but I will never insult them-as you do.

    But I forgive you (that may seem egotistical too, but I do forgive you given the offense you have given to me). THAT is the evidence for God. That and all things good in the world. That is what I believe, feel free to challenge it my brothers and sisters.

    Here is another beleif I hold. I would sacrafice my soul (spirit) to save Satan, or any person or spirit that ever was, no matter how good or evil. How much love it that? :-D
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Guest
    Heh. Hehehe. Hahahahahaha. I had began to write a rebuking of this inaccurate analysis. I caught myself about half way through going "...why the HELL am I bothering?!".

    So far, my posts have been conducted in a rational manner. Any insults I give are truthful based on how someone presents themselves. You, sir, (and most people on the forum will agree) have presented yourself as [insult deleted]

    Anyway, this is very off topic. If the moderator is anywhere near this thread I expect some sort of reprimand...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    I am no longer going to reply to you Jeremy. I tried, but don't worry. I'll get to you and help you as well-and there is nothing you can do about that whether you like it or not. :wink:

    PS I love you brother. Thanks for keeping me on my toes and reminding me of my duties.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •