Notices
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 301 to 332 of 332
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How important is it to choose the God you follow?

  1. #301  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    As reliable as the nonsense you regularly post which, judging by the responses you get, most of the posters here find weird. At least shlunka is witty... You're just loony.
    Are you getting heated again? Are you hot and bothered?
     

  2. #302  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,430
    Not in the slightest, I just found it amusing that you, of all people, with your record of bullshit and suspensions were questioning the contributions of another poster. Your lack of self awareness and inability to recognise how daft you are is quite funny.
     

  3. #303  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Not in the slightest, I just found it amusing that you, of all people, with your record of bullshit and suspensions were questioning the contributions of another poster. Your lack of self awareness and inability to recognise how daft you are is quite funny.
    It might seem daft to you but I am serious in what I say. OK I deliberately make it ambiguous at times but that keeps them guessing.
     

  4. #304  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,430
    ...and makes you a nut with an agenda. If you were up front with your idiocy at least you would be honestly stupid and not a troll.
     

  5. #305  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Not in the slightest, I just found it amusing that you, of all people, with your record of bullshit and suspensions were questioning the contributions of another poster. Your lack of self awareness and inability to recognise how daft you are is quite funny.
    It might seem daft to you but I am serious in what I say. OK I deliberately make it ambiguous at times but that keeps them guessing.
    You mean dishonest?

    :EDIT:

    I know you're going to report my post, but you came right out and said it.
    Last edited by Beer w/Straw; June 9th, 2014 at 05:42 PM.
     

  6. #306  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    ...and makes you a nut with an agenda. If you were up front with your idiocy at least you would be honestly stupid and not a troll.
    I don't relate to any of that. I'm not a nut, not an idiot, nor stupid, nor a troll.
    You are the one with the agenda. I see your posts, time and time again they are filled with (heated) malice.
     

  7. #307  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Not in the slightest, I just found it amusing that you, of all people, with your record of bullshit and suspensions were questioning the contributions of another poster. Your lack of self awareness and inability to recognise how daft you are is quite funny.
    It might seem daft to you but I am serious in what I say. OK I deliberately make it ambiguous at times but that keeps them guessing.
    You mean dishonest?

    :EDIT:

    I know you're going to report my post, but you came right out and said it.
    Now that was ambiguous.
    Being ambiguous is not being dishonest. Surely a student would know that.
     

  8. #308  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,430
    Whether you relate to it or not is irrelevant, just your lack of self awareness and your delusions of adequacy showing, there's no hidden agenda from me, WYSIWYG, I just have a low tolerance for your type of BS. It isn't malice, I have no ill will towards you personally (how could I? I don't know you) but I will point out when you are dumb and/or delusional...
     

  9. #309  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    I'm not a nut, not an idiot, nor stupid, nor a troll.
    And yet you manage to do a remarkable impression of at least two of those (varies as to which two) in each of your posts.
    Go figure...
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
     

  10. #310  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Whether you relate to it or not is irrelevant, just your lack of self awareness and your delusions of adequacy showing, there's no hidden agenda from me, WYSIWYG, I just have a low tolerance for your type of BS. It isn't malice, I have no ill will towards you personally (how could I? I don't know you) but I will point out when you are dumb and/or delusional...
    But then you are wrong aren't you. For you judge me dumb and delusional without true knowledge about me. I don't relate to those descriptions for I know full well they don't apply to me. I know myself and I am fully self aware.
    My words alone won't convince you, I know that, so really there is little we can do to bridge the gap between us.
     

  11. #311  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    I'm not a nut, not an idiot, nor stupid, nor a troll.
    And yet you manage to do a remarkable impression of at least two of those (varies as to which two) in each of your posts.
    Go figure...
    I must be here to amuse you then!
     

  12. #312  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,430
    I judge your posts, they are dumb and delusional and I make the inference you believe what you post. QED.
     

  13. #313  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Now that was ambiguous.
    Being ambiguous is not being dishonest. Surely a student would know that.
    Yes, surely I can use a dictionary. Thanks, I didn't know!


    Are you trying to make an argument or be manipulative? Thing is, I don't feel I have to make an argument. Your posts have spoken for themselves.
     

  14. #314  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Now that was ambiguous.
    Being ambiguous is not being dishonest. Surely a student would know that.
    Yes, surely I can use a dictionary. Thanks, I didn't know!


    Are you trying to make an argument or be manipulative? Thing is, I don't feel I have to make an argument. Your posts have spoken for themselves.
    No it is you who is being argumentative for you said "You mean dishonest?" If that truly was a question you would have needed to say "Do you mean dishonest?"

    But when you say "You mean dishonest?" that is really putting words into my mouth. That is an argument in my language.
     

  15. #315  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    I judge your posts, they are dumb and delusional and I make the inference you believe what you post. QED.
    That would be QED if and only if your judgement was right, but it is wrong, so you fail.
     

  16. #316  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Now that was ambiguous.
    Being ambiguous is not being dishonest. Surely a student would know that.
    Yes, surely I can use a dictionary. Thanks, I didn't know!


    Are you trying to make an argument or be manipulative? Thing is, I don't feel I have to make an argument. Your posts have spoken for themselves.
    No it is you who is being argumentative for you said "You mean dishonest?" If that truly was a question you would have needed to say "Do you mean dishonest?"

    But when you say "You mean dishonest?" that is really putting words into my mouth. That is an argument in my language.
    Kinda' sounds like you're trying to manipulate me.
     

  17. #317  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,430
    So you say, the evidence (your posts, filled with sloppy thinking irrationality and woo and your regular suspensions for same) is in my favour, you're a loon :shrug:
     

  18. #318  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Now that was ambiguous.
    Being ambiguous is not being dishonest. Surely a student would know that.
    Yes, surely I can use a dictionary. Thanks, I didn't know!


    Are you trying to make an argument or be manipulative? Thing is, I don't feel I have to make an argument. Your posts have spoken for themselves.
    No it is you who is being argumentative for you said "You mean dishonest?" If that truly was a question you would have needed to say "Do you mean dishonest?"

    But when you say "You mean dishonest?" that is really putting words into my mouth. That is an argument in my language.
    Kinda' sounds like you're trying to manipulate me.
    Your own words are twisted.
     

  19. #319  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Now that was ambiguous.
    Being ambiguous is not being dishonest. Surely a student would know that.
    Yes, surely I can use a dictionary. Thanks, I didn't know!


    Are you trying to make an argument or be manipulative? Thing is, I don't feel I have to make an argument. Your posts have spoken for themselves.
    No it is you who is being argumentative for you said "You mean dishonest?" If that truly was a question you would have needed to say "Do you mean dishonest?"

    But when you say "You mean dishonest?" that is really putting words into my mouth. That is an argument in my language.
    Kinda' sounds like you're trying to manipulate me.
    Your own words are twisted.
    Can you both be quiet?
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
     

  20. #320  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    So you say, the evidence (your posts, filled with sloppy thinking irrationality and woo and your regular suspensions for same) is in my favour, you're a loon :shrug:
    Wrong again; for you do not understand me. You don't understand me and so you think I'm wrong. It is your problem not mine. There is nothing wrong with my posts.
     

  21. #321  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    .... Can you both be quiet?
    Who's talking?
     

  22. #322  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,430
    Yeah right you're misunderstood not bat shit crazy your delusions keep coming don't they?
     

  23. #323  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,784
    Hi PHD! I believe there's some sort of delusion factory, which emits many fossil fuels due to the bullshit they run on.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
     

  24. #324  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Hi PHD! I believe there's some sort of delusion factory, which emits many fossil fuels due to the bullshit they run on.
    Could you both be quiet please.
     

  25. #325  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,430
    Bob's their best customer anyway time for bed...
     

  26. #326  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Bob's their best customer anyway time for bed...
    Lock-up time!
     

  27. #327  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Bob's their best customer anyway time for bed...
    Lock-up time!
    For this thread or the factory? I tried to like your repeat of my request (Will you both be quiet please?) but alas, the "like" button doesn't work for me.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
     

  28. #328  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,034
    So, are you implying that I run on bullshit?
     

  29. #329  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer w/Straw View Post
    So, are you implying that I run on bullshit?
    Are you a vegetarian? Bullshit makes a good compost.
     

  30. #330  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Bob's their best customer anyway time for bed...
    Lock-up time!
    For this thread or the factory? I tried to like your repeat of my request (Will you both be quiet please?) but alas, the "like" button doesn't work for me.
    I like your posts too, especially for their humorous qualities. You must be a very evolved Homo sapiens sapiens specimen.
     

  31. #331  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Bob's their best customer anyway time for bed...
    Lock-up time!
    For this thread or the factory? I tried to like your repeat of my request (Will you both be quiet please?) but alas, the "like" button doesn't work for me.
    No I was having a final dig at Demon. It is the sort of thing he might say to me; "take your meds and make sure the nurse puts you in the straight jacket at night". Hence lock-up time.
     

  32. #332  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Bob's their best customer anyway time for bed...
    Lock-up time!
    I agree. Thread locked.
     

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. "How do planes follow the curvature of Earth's atmosphe
    By newcastle in forum Pseudoscience
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2014, 08:35 AM
  2. Am I too old to follow my dream and become a scientist?
    By theroamingnomad in forum Education
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: November 28th, 2013, 12:23 AM
  3. Follow my weather balloon project!
    By JoshingTalk in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 13th, 2012, 04:05 AM
  4. Would evolution follow completely different pattern now?
    By Monga in forum Environmental Issues
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 11th, 2010, 12:53 PM
  5. Subordination to power: Follow the money
    By coberst in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 31st, 2008, 11:50 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •