Notices
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: To the Pope ..Not a Polemic ….Just a whisper of blame

  1. #1 To the Pope ..Not a Polemic ….Just a whisper of blame 
    Forum Senior profahmfaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    328
    By Dr : Hussein Al-Loubedy

    An Islamic thinker

    Translated By Mr : Magdy Abd Al-Shafy Abd Al-Gawad

    Faked false claims and fallacies about Islam come to surface from time to time , these emanate from either ignorance or done on purpose .Such offences and impugnation are sharp daggers directed to the body and the heart of the Moslem with the aim of turning the Moslem into a wreckage that could be easily looted and enslaved . These unfruitful frequent attempts always synchronize with the crusades wars ; the last of these vile attack was that of the present Pope .In this offence , he says:

    (1)Islam is nothing but a religion that conflicts with mind and intellect

    (2)It is a religion that inspire violence ,and even encourages it through the verses of Jihad .

    (3)Through his praise of the Christian thought and its Holy Book we can understand what he means by the true religion and the true book- the true religion is Christianity and the true book is the Bible .



    As to the Quran and Islam , as the pope states ,it is a man-made book authored by a Bedouin who was obsessed by the grandiosity of attaining the authority at his time – He means prophet Mohummed.

    As the pope alleges that hecalls for the dialogue that is based on reasoning and intellect and that he respects " mind" , we will set up a dialogue with him ,caring only about the intellectual way of thought of the pope and in the same time we will not care about the Pope himself though every pope follows his example and lead . In our dialogue with the Pope , we proclaim our belief in the Torah , the Bile , Moses , Jesus and all the other prophets .These were true books in the time of these prophets , Moreover we do appreciate and value highly Mary , the mother of Jesus – this is a fixed doctrine in Islam .

    [MORE]------>http://www.55a.net/firas/english/ind...ow_det&id=124/


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    (2)It is a religion that inspire violence ,and even encourages it through the verses of Jihad
    and what was the response to this statement by muslims all over the world

    Violence and violent threats, so he was right


    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    As to the Quran and Islam , as the pope states ,it is a man-made book authored by a Bedouin who was obsessed by the grandiosity of attaining the authority at his time – He means prophet Mohummed.
    What is the evidence that it is not? Indeed, the bible is a book of poetry and mythology authored by bronze and iron age bedouins for that matter. There is no evidence that either is anything more.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Guest
    If Islam was a strong religion it would take more than words to set it quaking.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Senior profahmfaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    If Islam was a strong religion it would take more than words to set it quaking.
    Did not you notice that all the world fighting Islam now??
    see what happened in Denmark?

    when you fear from something you try to fight it to feel safe ..the west is fighting islam now as all smart men know..but I am sure that Islam will bit them all and we will see all the west 100% muslims..read the history and learn how The tatar who attacked the islamic world one day thier leaders became muslims and now 4% of mongolia are muslims see this link from CIA fact book:

    https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/mg.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by profahmfaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    If Islam was a strong religion it would take more than words to set it quaking.
    Did not you notice that all the world fighting Islam now??
    see what happened in Denmark?

    when you fear from something you try to fight it to feel safe ..the west is fighting islam now as all smart men know..but I am sure that Islam will bit them all and we will see all the west 100% muslims..read the history and learn how The tatar who attacked the islamic world one day thier leaders became muslims and now 4% of mongolia are muslims see this link from CIA fact book:

    https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/mg.html

    And 6% are christian, whats your point. There is no way the west will be islamic. Look to your history of the land that used to be Islamic like spain. As soon as islam lets people drink, take drugs, have casual sex, homosexuality, women dressed in hardly anything you may have a chance, but without you'll never convert the free living people. Christians, buddists, sikhs, hindus and jews all feel as strongly about their religion as you do about yours and it will never happen
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Senior profahmfaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman
    Quote Originally Posted by profahmfaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    If Islam was a strong religion it would take more than words to set it quaking.
    Did not you notice that all the world fighting Islam now??
    see what happened in Denmark?

    when you fear from something you try to fight it to feel safe ..the west is fighting islam now as all smart men know..but I am sure that Islam will bit them all and we will see all the west 100% muslims..read the history and learn how The tatar who attacked the islamic world one day thier leaders became muslims and now 4% of mongolia are muslims see this link from CIA fact book:

    https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/mg.html

    And 6% are christian, whats your point. There is no way the west will be islamic. Look to your history of the land that used to be Islamic like spain. As soon as islam lets people drink, take drugs, have casual sex, homosexuality, women dressed in hardly anything you may have a chance, but without you'll never convert the free living people. Christians, buddists, sikhs, hindus and jews all feel as strongly about their religion as you do about yours and it will never happen
    Try to ask a man who knows sociology and he will tell you that all what you said is destroying your society and we will see how this western civilization will vanish because of these bad morals.
    The devil only who want to see the humans take drugs which destroy them..all the world fighting drugs and you encourge it you are really bad man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by profahmfaw
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman
    Quote Originally Posted by profahmfaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    If Islam was a strong religion it would take more than words to set it quaking.
    Did not you notice that all the world fighting Islam now??
    see what happened in Denmark?

    when you fear from something you try to fight it to feel safe ..the west is fighting islam now as all smart men know..but I am sure that Islam will bit them all and we will see all the west 100% muslims..read the history and learn how The tatar who attacked the islamic world one day thier leaders became muslims and now 4% of mongolia are muslims see this link from CIA fact book:

    https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/mg.html

    And 6% are christian, whats your point. There is no way the west will be islamic. Look to your history of the land that used to be Islamic like spain. As soon as islam lets people drink, take drugs, have casual sex, homosexuality, women dressed in hardly anything you may have a chance, but without you'll never convert the free living people. Christians, buddists, sikhs, hindus and jews all feel as strongly about their religion as you do about yours and it will never happen
    Try to ask a man who knows sociology and he will tell you that all what you said is destroying your society and we will see how this western civilization will vanish because of these bad morals.

    And islam isn't destroying yours? The middle east is one big mess before the wars and this week there are estimates of between 500,000-750,000 killed in iraq and guess who did most of that

    The americans?.....NO

    The british and other allies.... NO

    The iraqis....YES


    the sunni and shia are killing each other all the time and this was the same before the war

    Pakistan and india are constantly at each other, and both are rushing for nuclear technology

    Then theres lebanon and israel that have been fighting longer than ive been alive

    The talibans regime in afghanistan

    None of these are paradise to live in either, In europe and the US our streets are alot more peaceful and civilised as a whole than the middle east, of course theres problems but not to the point of civil war

    As i said before you'll be waiting along time for an islamic world
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    FULL STOP, profahmfaw.

    I asked a question in my post previous to this one in this thread. You're bent on creating a multitude of threads in multiple sections of The Science Forum in your quest to proselytize your cult. I expect at least an answer to my question.

    I also expect that from now on you'll use the existing threads about Islam to defend your cult rather than start other threads in this or other sections. I locked and deleted your evangelistic thread in the Astronomy section because, in spite of your insistence that it wasn't about religion, it was all about religion.

    Keep your religious cult arguments in this forum under appropriate threads. If you have a new topic, create it. DO NOT start another thread that copies an article about some nutter that "found Islam." Defend your cult in one of the many threads that already exist (the thread about the Pope's reaction to Islam and the counter-reaction of Muslims to this cult leader is interesting, this is the type of thread that is acceptable).

    You can start by answering my question in the previous post.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by profahmfaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    If Islam was a strong religion it would take more than words to set it quaking.
    Did not you notice that all the world fighting Islam now??
    see what happened in Denmark?

    when you fear from something you try to fight it to feel safe ..the west is fighting islam now as all smart men know..but I am sure that Islam will bit them all and we will see all the west 100% muslims..read the history and learn how The tatar who attacked the islamic world one day thier leaders became muslims and now 4% of mongolia are muslims see this link from CIA fact book:

    https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications...k/geos/mg.html
    Sorry not to get back to you sooner, but I have a close neighbour who is muslim and I wanted to show him your post.

    He said, "I am always sad to see my muslim brothers behaving like this"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Senior profahmfaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinWalker
    As to the Quran and Islam , as the pope states ,it is a man-made book authored by a Bedouin who was obsessed by the grandiosity of attaining the authority at his time – He means prophet Mohummed.
    What is the evidence that it is not? Indeed, the bible is a book of poetry and mythology authored by bronze and iron age bedouins for that matter. There is no evidence that either is anything more.
    sorry for for late in answering I was so busy and I am also some lazy..The evidence is:

    1-This Great Quraan convert primitive people to a great civilized people who had great morals they did not hear about them before.also they changed all the history ..they destored the Roman civilization because they refused the muslims to preach in thier countries.

    2-The Arabs were Genius in Arabic Language and they could not to write a verse from Quraan and everyone heard it he says immediately it came from ALLAH in the otherside Our prophet Mohamed (PBHU) did not know anything about poetry and he did not learn anything about writing or reading.

    3- Everyday we discover scientific facts in Quraan in many fields the Arabs did not know anything about it 1400 years ago .
    4- Many scientists in sociology say that all the society diseases can be solved by Quraan.
    5-Quraan told us the solution for many problems in every field of life it learned arabs the democracy and how to elect and nominate 1400 years ago and no body in this lands heard such thing before but alas the islamic world do not apply this now.
    6- one of our brothers convert to islam because he heard a verse in Quraan tell our prophet to give of his guards because ALLAH will protect him.and after that verse Our prophet (PBHU) walk without any guards even in wars.
    7-Many arabs resist Islam beacuse all of them were non-god and this kind of people do not want to believe in ALLAH because they want to amuse themselves in this life .they want to live like animals and till now islam is being fought by all the world and by the ignorers who do not want to understand it.
    8- .......etc. there are many reasons i can not mention them here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    you really know nothing about democracy

    firstly there was Solon (around 590 BC), Cleisthenes (508 BC), Ephialtes of Athens (462 BC)all contributed to the development of Athenian democracy. Which pre dates the koran again, the word democracy is a greek word meaning "people rule"

    If i remember correctly the first true democracy was from vikings in iceland and they have the longest running democracy in the world

    The koran still tells us nothing about science, its so vague its useless, and to say the koran can solve social problems is stupid, If that were true the middle east would be a paradise and not the hell on earth that it is.


    Allah doesn't protect you, there are more muslims dying in the world than anyone else. How did allah protect the majority muslims that died in the tsanami, the afghanistan earthquake, the iraq and afghan wars


    If i were religious id say hes/she not happy with you


    You really need to read your world history, the ancient greeks gave us so much of our science and philosophy and the romans so much towards society

    Read some other books and educate yourself
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Guest
    Didn't muslims destroy the library at alexandria and thereby set back science some 1500 years or so? Aristarchus had put the sun at the centre of the solar system, Eratosthenes had calculated the size of the earth to within around 2%, these papers survived, but what else was known is not certain, it may even be possible that any 'science' in the koran was a steal from Alexandria, written down after many generations. More convincing science in a relgion is Hinduism which says the universe goes through 'cycles' - a day and a night each lasting around 8.6 billion years, this was written down millenia ago.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    Didn't muslims destroy the library at alexandria and thereby set back science some 1500 years or so? Aristarchus had put the sun at the centre of the solar system, Eratosthenes had calculated the size of the earth to within around 2%, these papers survived, but what else was known is not certain, it may even be possible that any 'science' in the koran was a steal from Alexandria, written down after many generations. More convincing science in a relgion is Hinduism which says the universe goes through 'cycles' - a day and a night each lasting around 8.6 billion years, this was written down millenia ago.

    i didn't know muslims destroyed the alexandria librarys, thats pretty interesting, i'll have to look into that more

    So if they put back science 1500 years or so, i can blame them for no cure for cancer yet, no permanent civilisations on the moon and all the other science that hasn't happened yet :wink:

    I dont think they stole any of the science from then though, because if they did the koran would be closer to fact rather the the generalised flat earth BS that they come out with
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    My question is, what is the evidence that the koran is anything other than a book of mythology. None of your tautological statements have shown this.

    Language is nothing new to the Levant and Mesopotamia by the time the koran was invented. Nor is science. Democracy still exists very rarely in the Middle East and only in the more secular nations of Islam. Long, long before Muhammad had his delusions in the desert, there existed high society and civilization. Indeed, much of Mesopotamia was urbanized and settled before writing was even invented.

    Islam is a cult. There is no evidence that Muhammad or any other human can truly be called a "prophet" if by this definition you mean someone who is able to predict the future based on "divine knowledge." Indeed, there is no evidence that such knowledge even exists.

    So, back to the original question: what evidence is there that Muhammad did anything more than make up a bunch of junk?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by profahmfaw
    when you fear from something you try to fight it to feel safe ..
    You are very right on this point. The "West" does not fear Islam. Most Muslims are good, hard-working, moral people who need not be feared any more than Catholics, Buddists, or any other religious group.

    What the "West" does fear is wack-job radical Muslims who believe "infidels" should be killed. We fear having planes flown into our buildings...we fear having our heads sawed off on Al-jazera tv for not believing a certain way. We fear being blown-up buying our groceries, or riding the subway because some small group of nuts disagrees with our governement's policies. We fear the small minority of radicals who feel the "West" should be destroyed because we have different beliefs than they do. We fear terrorists. And of course, we're not going to sit back and allow a small group of people attack us and try to make us live in fear.

    It's unfortunate that a few radicals have given the entire nation of Islam a bad name. Maybe if more Muslims denounced the radicals, and took action to punish them for tarnishing the name of your religion, there would be alot more peace. IMHO
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968
    Quote Originally Posted by profahmfaw
    when you fear from something you try to fight it to feel safe ..
    You are very right on this point. The "West" does not fear Islam. Most Muslims are good, hard-working, moral people who need not be feared any more than Catholics, Buddists, or any other religious group.

    What the "West" does fear is wack-job radical Muslims who believe "infidels" should be killed. We fear having planes flown into our buildings...we fear having our heads sawed off on Al-jazera tv for not believing a certain way. We fear being blown-up buying our groceries, or riding the subway because some small group of nuts disagrees with our governement's policies. We fear the small minority of radicals who feel the "West" should be destroyed because we have different beliefs than they do. We fear terrorists. And of course, we're not going to sit back and allow a small group of people attack us and try to make us live in fear.

    It's unfortunate that a few radicals have given the entire nation of Islam a bad name. Maybe if more Muslims denounced the radicals, and took action to punish them for tarnishing the name of your religion, there would be alot more peace. IMHO

    i Agree, theres a name for these types of muslims, They are called islamofascists

    heres a wiki on it

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamofascism
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    Didn't muslims destroy the library at alexandria and thereby set back science some 1500 years or so?
    i didn't know muslims destroyed the alexandria librarys
    It's a bit of a leap from what I said to what what you replied with, it is my opinion that as the muslims were last in, they hold the key. I believe if the library had been destroyed earlier, then the muslims would have made a great noise over this, they did not. Since the date they moved in was around 642AD. It is thought that they saw much of what was left in the library at that time as contrary to their new religion and destroyed it.
    especially since many of the buildings were temple like in construction.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Professor captaincaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain
    Didn't muslims destroy the library at alexandria and thereby set back science some 1500 years or so?
    i didn't know muslims destroyed the alexandria librarys
    It's a bit of a leap from what I said to what what you replied with, it is my opinion that as the muslims were last in, they hold the key. I believe if the library had been destroyed earlier, then the muslims would have made a great noise over this, they did not. Since the date they moved in was around 642AD. It is thought that they saw much of what was left in the library at that time as contrary to their new religion and destroyed it.
    especially since many of the buildings were temple like in construction.

    yeah, i wiki'ed it and saw there were people before, but they were the last and mopped up the rest , as you said
    CAPTAINCAVEMAN


    I ANSWER TO NO-ONE - The wonders of athiesm

    that which does not kill us only postpones the inevitable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    墨子 DaBOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabrain

    Sorry not to get back to you sooner, but I have a close neighbour who is muslim and I wanted to show him your post.

    He said, "I am always sad to see my muslim brothers behaving like this"
    Burn!!
    Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. -Spoon Boy
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •