Notices
Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: The Problem with the Religious Forum

  1. #1 The Problem with the Religious Forum 
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Is the moderator Mckain

    Taking a very childish un-moderator like stance

    The message he sent to me in private -----

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellmckain
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!

    When you can't find an argument back mckain??

    The offending comments you deleted were asking you to reply to my question

    Explain why you think there is no relation between God and Being.

    You are certainly showing your true bigoted colors here Mckain.

    I am asking you to explain a statement you made, not me, you!

    But you are behaving like a coward.
    I won't waste my time with you anymore.

    You didn't want an argument delusion brain, you wanted a moderator so a moderator is all you get. As a poster I shall ignore the background noise and wait for intellegent posters to respond to. Frankly it is you who pull the moderator card when can't find anything meaningful to say. You do that so easily and quickly it is pathetic. Scratch the surface and nothing seems to be there but hot air.
    I shall be boycotting the religious forum as from now on because how can you contribute towards discussions and ask questions when the moderator has a personal vendetta and interferes with your posts by hiding or deleting them simply because you are making claims and asking questions which he doesn't want to hear because it doesn't agree with his ideas?

    I don't think it was right for such a person to become the moderator of this forum because they are unable to find a neutrality and fairness essential of a moderator.

    What this gives Mckain is power to manipulate all threads and delete any which disagree with him.

    Therefore the religion forum is false and distorted.

    It would be better to have a moderator who will monitor and is able contribute to all the opinions expressed in openness without being fixated on a particular viewpoint.

    Instead we have a vehement fundamental Christian moderating the threads who is clearly unable to separate his moderation responsibilities from his beliefs

    I shall be sending a copy of my complaint to the administrator, but I won't hold my breath that that will do any good either.


    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Ph.D. Darius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    821
    GREAT. I support mitch. 100%. GO MITCH! Also: This post will likely be deleted as well, 'cuz it's stupid. It's obvious mitch is NOT a fundamental christian and is NOT doing this by the VERY EXISTENCE of my thread here: http://www.thescienceforum.com/viewt...073&highlight=

    The difference is my thread doesn't suck ass.


    Om mani padme hum

    "In dishonorable things we are not bound to obey any man." - The Book of the Courtier [1561], pg 99 (144 in pdf)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Professor Obviously's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,416
    In my opinion I find Mitch to be too soft at times as a moderator. I agree with his first act as moderator, but I find too many threads going off topic. This is typical of course and I guess there's little to be done with it.

    I think Mitch has been a good moderator so far; I'm not complaining.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,760
    a good moderator is someone who only uses his or her moderator powers when there is no other alternative - and even then hesitates

    i haven't followed the religion forum and mitchell's activities closely enough to comment, but i wouldn't have co-proposed mitchell if i had any concerns that he would misuse his powers

    on the other hand, i would feel miffed if someone accused me of misusing my position as a moderator when i hadn't
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Ph.D. verzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    919
    As a vehement ATHEIST. I am defending McKain solely for the purpose of you posting this on the forum instead of contacting the moderator. You can't call someone immature then turn around and act immature yourself. God dude! You can't have your christ and eat it too you know!
    "Democracy is a problem because it treats everyone as equals." - Betty Fischer

    "back in the 50's or 60's Nicky Criuz was a gang leader who met David Wilkerson in New York City. After much discussion over months or years, i forget how long, Wilkerson's wife became pregnant. one day Cruz decides to test God, he basically prayed--God if you are real let the baby be born a boy-- it was a boy. "
    - Logic of a creationist

    Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur
    ""What can be asserted without reason, can be dismissed without reason. ""
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: The Problem with the Religious Forum 
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!

    I shall be boycotting the religious forum...
    Whatever will you talk about? Mythology, superstition and magic are all-encompassing here. You'll be lost.
    Religious Fundamentalist Club - Member #1.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Masters Degree organic god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    567
    I shall be boycotting the religious forum as from now on
    are we supposed to care?
    everything is mathematical.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope mitchellmckain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UTAH, USA
    Posts
    3,112
    People who know me better know that I don't have the least bit problem with personal attacks, I can discuss my character both faults and strengths with equanimity. However, the very first second that Absum is miffed when in a discussion with someone who happens to be in a moderator position, she thinks it is a good idea to get the upper hand by changing the discussion to one about whether they are a good moderator or not. I have already explained to her before that this is inappropriate.

    So when Absum indulged in this tactic again in the thread "Religulous The Movie" I simply deleated that portion of her post. Now up until that point in the thread I was posting just a regular poster as my usual obnoxious self. And yes I was taking a poke at three people at once to see how they might respond to some challenges to what they were saying. Unfortunately Absum doesn't take to such challenges very well. She wants to be the unquestioned authority on magic and such, but I find it incomprehensible how anyone can come here and think they can be the unquestioned authority on anything let alone something like that.

    For example I like to think of myself as an authority on Special Relativity but other posters have forced me to reconsider what I was saying and take a deeper look at the issue. This just goes to show that no matter how much we know we should always be ready to respond to challenges with thoughtfulness rather than anger. That way we can learn, and it is in the ability to learn and not claims to knowledge that is our intellegence is to be found.

    Since Absum started this thread on this topic rather than simply using it as a tactic, I shall leave it unless other moderators or the administrator requests that I remove it. Though perhaps it should be merged with the first thread of the religion sub-section, for it seems like that is a proper place for such complaints.
    See my physics of spaceflight simulator at http://www.relspace.astahost.com

    I now have a blog too: http://astahost.blogspot.com/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Lol


    You either all belong in the same box

    Or you are up each others boxes
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Ph.D. Darius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    821
    OR .... you're wrong. Funny how you don't consider that prospect.
    Om mani padme hum

    "In dishonorable things we are not bound to obey any man." - The Book of the Courtier [1561], pg 99 (144 in pdf)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Masters Degree organic god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    567
    Lol


    You either all belong in the same box

    Or you are up each others boxes
    i guess the boycott doesn't start until you've had the last word

    can't you just start now? i am relishing the prospect of not having to read all the bs you post

    All the best
    everything is mathematical.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Lol Lol Lmfao



    Astounding how nasty and demonic the beloved Christians become when cornered by their own hypocrisy.

    Mckain is irked because I showed him up to be ignorant on the Dark Magic thread, where he proceeded to make claims attempting to infect others with his viral ignorance, and when it was pointed out how wrong and confused he was he didn't like it.

    Now once again I have highlighted and demonstrated his ignorance and hypocrisy on the Religulous Documentary thread and upon being cornered again he has a tantrum and behaves like a spoilt little boy who obviously hasn't gotten over his omnipotent toddler stage and who can't get his own way at the sweety shop.

    The sweets are the ignorance he aspires to infect all who visit the religion forum with which he dresses in the sickly sugary coating of Christianity, claiming himself to be an authority on all such matters and denouncing in a vehement spiteful very un-Christian-like way anyone who thinks otherwise.

    All his supporters above are still in school and have little life experience or knowledge or philosophy of their own, preferring instead to idolize an ego bigger than their own without question......

    .....hey you guys have the perfect conditions to create a new religion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by organic god

    i guess the boycott doesn't start until you've had the last word

    can't you just start now? i am relishing the prospect of not having to read all the bs you post

    All the best
    Oh my God organic God

    can you not see the stupidity of your statement??????

    Yeah.....like some invisible presence holds you in your chair and forces you to look at screen and read.........

    This is exactly the type of person who acts like an idiot and then points to the nearest person and say 'but they made me...'

    For Gods sake grow up
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Ph.D. Darius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    821
    May the demon of stupidity be cast out of you violently by a thousand hands. In other words, you're a troll or really that deluded. I fully support this thread being moved to the trash, as it does not discuss religion at all.
    Om mani padme hum

    "In dishonorable things we are not bound to obey any man." - The Book of the Courtier [1561], pg 99 (144 in pdf)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    May the demon of stupidity be cast out of you violently by a thousand hands. In other words, you're a troll or really that deluded.

    So trolling is defending your human rights among the crazy delusional rabble of blind ignorance?

    And pointing out the disease which creates the ignorance.

    You have a brain, please start using it

    Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    May the demon of stupidity be cast out of you violently by a thousand hands
    Lol.....hey that could become the first line of your scriptures of the Religion you could all create lol

    A thousand hands eh!!???? Blimey it could really get that big couldn't it!

    Just gonna have to go lie down for a bit now and imagine a thousand hands on me 8)
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Ph.D. Darius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    821
    Do tell me, are you telepathic? Or perhaps have the gift of foresight? Or perhaps you somehow know who I am? Clearly none are the case, for by your own words you know nothing of me, and very little of those you speak of. By definition I am this forums boat rocker, and of everyone I tirelessly use my brain the most (48 hour days can be...interesting). You are the obtuse one here, and your failure to see that makes me pity you.
    Om mani padme hum

    "In dishonorable things we are not bound to obey any man." - The Book of the Courtier [1561], pg 99 (144 in pdf)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    Do tell me, are you telepathic? Or perhaps have the gift of foresight? Or perhaps you somehow know who I am? Clearly none are the case, for by your own words you know nothing of me, and very little of those you speak of. By definition I am this forums boat rocker, and of everyone I tirelessly use my brain the most (48 hour days can be...interesting). You are the obtuse one here, and your failure to see that makes me pity you.
    You demonstrate your self by the things you say and the way you behave.

    Get back to class Darius

    Yawn
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Ph.D. Darius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    821
    Yep. Troll. Trashbinkthx.
    Om mani padme hum

    "In dishonorable things we are not bound to obey any man." - The Book of the Courtier [1561], pg 99 (144 in pdf)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Masters Degree organic god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    567
    Oh my God organic God

    can you not see the stupidity of your statement??????

    Yeah.....like some invisible presence holds you in your chair and forces you to look at screen and read.........

    This is exactly the type of person who acts like an idiot and then points to the nearest person and say 'but they made me...'

    For Gods sake grow up

    it is interesting being told to grow up by someone who starts a post with "lol lol lmfao"

    no presence forces me to read the screen, however i come here looking for interesting discussion, but unfortunately you turn up, post some ridiculous ideas and then respond immaturely when people challenge the ideas.
    so i inevitably come across one of your posts when looking through topics.

    This is exactly the type of person who acts like an idiot and then points to the nearest person and say 'but they made me...'
    you seem to be labouring under the delusion that you know the traits and personality of everyone on the forum based on a few posts.
    i thought i might try it out and based on your posts i can conclude that you're the type of person...that is a moron but is completely ignorant to that fact.

    Have a great day
    everything is mathematical.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Lol lol

    LMFAO

    You just can't help your self can you organic god

    lol lol lol lol......gasp for breath....lol lol lol lol

    Did they let you out of class early?

    I'm having a wonderful day thank you
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,760
    hm - i just remembered why i hardly ever visit the religion part of the forum :?
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    No one seems to have commented on the fact that it is a serious breach of forum etiquette to post the contents of a pm without the agreement of the authoring party.

    Without knowing the ins and outs of the situation that certainly leads me to look most favourably on Mitchell over Absum. If that offends you Absum perhaps you could offer a valid justifcation for posting someone elses pm and I can retract my statements.

    (And I'll do the same if a mod/admin tells me that posting pms is acceptable on this forum.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by marnixR
    hm - i just remembered why i hardly ever visit the religion part of the forum :?
    You know MarnixR - I was just wondering the other day where you were as I hadn't seen you around the forum for a while......

    You must have a similar nature to a Blue Bottle fly?
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt
    No one seems to have commented on the fact that it is a serious breach of forum etiquette to post the contents of a pm without the agreement of the authoring party.

    Without knowing the ins and outs of the situation that certainly leads me to look most favourably on Mitchell over Absum. If that offends you Absum perhaps you could offer a valid justifcation for posting someone elses pm and I can retract my statements.

    (And I'll do the same if a mod/admin tells me that posting pms is acceptable on this forum.)
    Yes of course Mr Gall

    Normally I would not bother posting a PM, but.....

    The justification for posting the message was to demonstrate the sly covetous spiteful way Mckain has a tendency to operate when upset, (I know for a fact that it is not just me who receives such PM's on occasion)

    Let's also make it a rule that all PM's posted in future should be written with the awareness that others rather than the recipient might read it.
    Then this would make the author think twice about being slanderous or malicious.

    Surely you know that writing anything anywhere on the internet, even in a private e-mail, has the chance of being read by others?
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope mitchellmckain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UTAH, USA
    Posts
    3,112
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt
    No one seems to have commented on the fact that it is a serious breach of forum etiquette to post the contents of a pm without the agreement of the authoring party.

    Without knowing the ins and outs of the situation that certainly leads me to look most favourably on Mitchell over Absum. If that offends you Absum perhaps you could offer a valid justifcation for posting someone elses pm and I can retract my statements.

    (And I'll do the same if a mod/admin tells me that posting pms is acceptable on this forum.)
    No, posting a pm is not considered good etiquette on this forum. I know because I did it once myself and was informed that this was not acceptable. No I did not argue with those that informed me of this, saying that the fact that I had a reason for doing so meant that I was justified and could therefore do whatever I pleased, instead I simply apologized and promised to never do that again.

    Thank you Galt for that observation. Since most of my efforts to inform Absum on what is proper behavior in this forum has been completely without any effect, I did not see much point in raising that issue.
    See my physics of spaceflight simulator at http://www.relspace.astahost.com

    I now have a blog too: http://astahost.blogspot.com/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellmckain
    Since most of my efforts to inform Absum on what is proper behavior in this forum has been completely without any effect, I did not see much point in raising that issue.

    Proper? Lol

    Proper behavior? lol lol

    Here he states the import of proper behavior in one breath and behaves improperly the next.

    Oh I do love the ambiguity the spinning and the reeling, the off and the on, it turns the world into a proper walnut whip!
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!
    Yes of course Mr Gall
    Was that a typograpical error or a deliberate insult, inplying that I had had the gall to question your actions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!
    Surely you know that writing anything anywhere on the internet, even in a private e-mail, has the chance of being read by others?
    You are rather missing the point. I assume everything I write and say to anyone, anywhere, under any circumstances may end up in the public domain.

    If a close friend broadcasts details of an intensely personal matter I have shared with them in confidence I shall be deeply disappointed in them and our friendship will certainly be injured.

    If a business colleague reveals details of confidential negotiations I shall be reluctant to do further business with that individual or company.

    And if someone posts a pm on an internet forum, in breach of etiquette, I shall consider them something of a boor. Thank you for confirming this view with your graceless response.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Forum Sophomore Gods servant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    173
    close this thread is just a place to rant
    verzin says: Christians believe in a god that murders kills people.......
    zeb replies:
    I see this argument as a typical pre-concept of people, which never showed a real interest to understand the bible, and the reason of certain things, why they happened. If i explain you, what Gods intent was, and the reason, these things happened, you will certainly come with the next argument, and then the next. And the final will be, no outcome, or change of opinion. I am quit sure, you have made up your mind already, don't you ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope mitchellmckain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UTAH, USA
    Posts
    3,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Gods servant
    close this thread is just a place to rant
    That's ok.

    The religion section is a place of ranting. Ranting could be considered only slightly different from preaching. We only require that the ranting/preaching here be interactive. The religious rant about all the people ignoring "their God" and the atheists rant about the religion and "their imaginary god" while the agnostics complain (rant?) about all the ranting.

    In fact the ranting/preaching of this thread bears much similarity to most of the ranting/preaching in this section of the forum, targeting some figure of authority for criticism and ridicule. And like this other ranting/preaching I think the only consequence of forbidding this is that it will only justify the complaint. Absum suggests that I abuse my moderator powers to forbid discussions that are uncomfortable to me. It simply isn't true...... right?
    See my physics of spaceflight simulator at http://www.relspace.astahost.com

    I now have a blog too: http://astahost.blogspot.com/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,256
    by the way, GS, I have a problem with your signature. you claim that:

    ethiest are fools; like the comoniest russians: who belive the univere was made from nothing and living things came to be by amino acids and time or perhaps god fishes

    But are you honestly saying that something made of nothing by someone who is made of nothing by nothing is more logical?

    I rest my case.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope mitchellmckain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UTAH, USA
    Posts
    3,112
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    by the way, GS, I have a problem with your signature. you claim that:

    ethiest are fools; like the comoniest russians: who belive the univere was made from nothing and living things came to be by amino acids and time or perhaps god fishes

    But are you honestly saying that something made of nothing by someone who is made of nothing by nothing is more logical?
    Its not really about logic but about usefulness. The usefulness "Goddidit" explanation is pretty much limited to polemic and motivation for praising and worshipping God. The scientific explanation for the origin of the universe and living things however has nearly endless usefulness in understanding and manipulating all the different aspects of the world around us. So I guess which explanation you want depends on what you want to do with your life.
    See my physics of spaceflight simulator at http://www.relspace.astahost.com

    I now have a blog too: http://astahost.blogspot.com/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchellmckain
    Absum suggests that I abuse my moderator powers to forbid discussions that are uncomfortable to me. It simply isn't true...... right?
    I've never seen any instances of it. In fact you could - in my opinion - apply more moderation to some of the more immoderate stances.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    What an amazingly high concentration of people inappropriate descriptors deleted to discover in one place


    Mr Galt, (or Gall - lol)I love people like you, inappropriate descriptors deleted and take yourself so so intellectually seriously causing your ego to be so inappropriate descriptors deleted, that it is so pleasurably easy to upset the likes of you.
    Your arrogance and outrage is totally comical!

    You really should know better than to set yourself up like that.
    Well hopefully you will learn

    Thank you for making me smile

    moderator: From now on you can express your contempt for everyone here in the religion section by non-participation. Further remarks of this nature will scrutinized and edited by the moderator.
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (..❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.☼....-♥゜・*.:。✿*゚゚・✿.。.:* *.:。.❀.`.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •