Notices
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Are Fundamentals faithless?

  1. #1 Are Fundamentals faithless? 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    675
    Are Fundamentals faithless?

    In my time here I have noted that Fundamentals do not believe the Word that they hold so dear. They do not believe in the perfection of God or His works. They see a God who began this way and then give themselves a power greater than God by saying that man can easily destroy this perfection. None wake in the morning to Godís everlasting perfect universe. They believe instead that Godís perfect world and Himself have back slid into a state of imperfection and must return to cleanse it with retribution and thus return it to itĎs former glory. This show an intrinsic lack of faith for they do not recognize the perfection that I do.

    They read Genesis and show a God that fails right from the beginning of mans perfect creation. They see the first humans as corrupt and flawed instead of the perfect archetypal humans. They see a fall for them instead of the truth of their glorious leap into a history that, without the knowledge of good and evil, would be totally without meaning. They would prefer that Eve, the perfect mother of all of us, to be thought a fool when in reality it is they that do not see her clear perfection.

    Logic dictates that if the beginning were flawed, an impossibility for God, then He would have killed Adam and Eve at that point in time and restarted. There is no way that an all seeing God would have waited till later to drown millions in a genocidal flood.

    God is not so stupid as to become the epitome of a genocidal maniac who must restart the earth. God has no need to restart one or any of His perfect works. They are everlasting.

    Our Genesis was and continues to be perfect for all who are born into it. To say less shows a lack of faith in God and Fundamentals say that it is less, therefore they have no faith. They quote the Bible constantly yet have no understanding of it because they have a failed perfection in mind as they read. The Bible and Jesus have tried to show the perfection of God and His works but no Fundamental has yet to give all that he owns and follow Jesus. They are trapped in their political worldly nature and will not or cannot listen to their spiritual nature. I believe that God creates all of our natures and souls perfect as scripture says He does. Fundamentals do not or make man so powerful that we all destroy Godís perfection without hardly any effort.

    Fundamentals all claim to be reborn and follow Jesus yet none will do what has to be done to do so. They prefer to call all others fools and demonize those who try to set them on the right path to understanding.

    Fundamentals profess to belong the one true God and Church yet follow a Church that rejected the gospel of Peter, the designated founder of the Church. How strange. Perhaps that is why they do not mind hurting the Church by turning their Bible into a book of fairy tales by reading it literally and having Christianity become the laughing stock of the world. No wonder then that the world turns to Secularism for better laws. Religionists have let them down with foolish Fundamentalist notions.

    Question for debate.
    Do Fundamentals need to be reborn to the one true God or do they already follow the true God but on a failed world in a failed universe created by a God who can somehow create what can go to imperfection.

    Regards
    DL


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Le Ch√Ęteau de Moulinsart
    Posts
    111
    Can't really answer this to be honest.

    The term "true" is ambiguous. Somehow you have to define it first. And your answer is surely different from the others'.


    We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: Are Fundamentals faithless? 
    Forum Freshman The_only_stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am
    Question for debate.
    Do Fundamentals need to be reborn to the one true God or do they already follow the true God but on a failed world in a failed universe created by a God who can somehow create what can go to imperfection.

    Regards
    DL
    No fundies, are extreme loons, it's faith that causes this lunacy. They are certainly not lacking in there blind faith, they have it in abundance.
    All other religous people are only fundies in waiting, all have the same potential.
    Some people, think and say, some weird stuff.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: Are Fundamentals faithless? 
    Forum Radioactive Isotope mitchellmckain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UTAH, USA
    Posts
    3,112
    Quote Originally Posted by The_only_stephen
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am
    Question for debate.
    Do Fundamentals need to be reborn to the one true God or do they already follow the true God but on a failed world in a failed universe created by a God who can somehow create what can go to imperfection.

    Regards
    DL
    No fundies, are extreme loons, it's faith that causes this lunacy. They are certainly not lacking in there blind faith, they have it in abundance.
    All other religous people are only fundies in waiting, all have the same potential.
    Man is a religious animal.

    So that means you must conclude that all people are fundies in waiting.

    But this is exactly the sort of nonsense that I would expect from an absolute spouting fundamentalist.

    Fundies are easy to spot, because instead of expanding their mind to comprehend the multidimentional nature of the world and the even more highly dimenstional nature of human thought, they squash the world down into a one dimensional spectrum or even to just a black and white judgment with no spectrum at all, so that they can fit the world into their tiny little inflexible "minds".

    I go to internet forums to see and explore the diversity of human thought and the highly dimensial space in which this thought is to be found, but fundies like this don't add anything because their refusal to expand their minds and thinking makes them into carbon copy tin soldiers.

    Are fundamentalists faithless?

    Well faith is the foundation of all knowledge and so by keeping their minds as small as possible the fundamentalists keep their faith as small as possible too.
    See my physics of spaceflight simulator at http://www.relspace.astahost.com

    I now have a blog too: http://astahost.blogspot.com/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5 Re: Are Fundamentals faithless? 
    sox
    sox is offline
    Forum Masters Degree sox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uk - Scotland
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am
    This show an intrinsic lack of faith for they do not recognize the perfection that I do.
    Ok I couldnt even read all of this post but please tell me you are kidding??? This world is not perfect!

    Whats perfect about the state of Iraq right now? Or the girl whos just been brutally raped and then beaten by her uncle???


    Just looking down the rest of your post your just talking complete rubbish.

    __________________________________________________ _____________
    "Happy is the man who can recognise in the work of To-day a connected portion of the work of life, and an embodiment of the work of Eternity. The foundations of his confidence are unchangeable, for he has been made a partaker of Infinity." - James Clerk Maxwell
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: Are Fundamentals faithless? 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by sox
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest I am
    This show an intrinsic lack of faith for they do not recognize the perfection that I do.
    Ok I couldnt even read all of this post but please tell me you are kidding??? This world is not perfect!

    Whats perfect about the state of Iraq right now? Or the girl whos just been brutally raped and then beaten by her uncle???


    Just looking down the rest of your post your just talking complete rubbish.
    Then no answer is required.

    Regards
    DL
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •