Notices
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adelady

Thread: Illuminati world order, good or bad?

  1. #1 Illuminati world order, good or bad? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    (Since the illuminati aren'r proven to excist, i posted this here)

    The illuminati is supposedly planning to take over the world so they can create a NOW; new world order. Several major events in history were secretly created by the illuminati as part of this plan, including the Anerican revolution, the French revolution and the Russian revolution and WW1 and WW2. In later modern times they are also responsible for creating major events.


    As any one knows they do not wan to create a world order by night, but by several centuries. It is possible we even won’t get to see this world order they want to create.


    Of course by creating all those revolutions and wars they are responsible for all the deaths and victims involved.
    But what I do not understand is what we have to fear of this new world order. Though I live in a democratic state in europe and I do have the right to vote every 3 to 4 years, nothing else good really happens. The crisis is still here, as an example.

    Though i feel safe in a way that i do not expect world war 3, or any environmental disaster, I have absolutely no idea what bad things to expect from the illuminati...?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Is non-existence good or bad? Like you say, you don't know if they exist and I'd say they probably don't. So what do we really know about them if they did? All you can say is "supposedly this or supposedly that".

    I am of the opinion that some form of world government might be the only thing that saves and advances humanity in the future. Creating one that works though is not going to be easy. Imagine not having to worry about if your country is poor or not. You could just go ahead and build infrastructure, provide food and education etc as fast as the mechanisms can be put in place.


    Last edited by KALSTER; January 27th, 2013 at 06:24 AM.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    I have absolutely no idea what bad things to expect from the illuminati...?
    Absolutely none. Bad or good. It's all nonsense.

    If you're interested in the idea of a world government, look at the UN and think about how their processes and roles might be used better.
    Hassnhadi likes this.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    3,414
    I have seen much reference to the 'illuminati' in films and books and thought it must have been based on some historical facts but probarbly extremely sensationalized and given sinister or dark overtones for entertainment value, I guess it would be interesting to know more about the inspiration, and or facts, that helped to create the idea of the illuminati.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I guess it would be interesting to know more about the inspiration, and or facts, that helped to create the idea of the illuminati.
    Easy: the product of the fevered imaginations of uneducated conspiracy theorists.
    And anyone else who wants a "them" to blame for their own lack of power and/ or failings.

    There was a genuine Illuminati - started by Adam Weishaupt - the Wiki page provides the known information, the current "incarnation of the Illuminati" (i.e. the one that doesn't exist) extrapolates from there.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I guess it would be interesting to know more about the inspiration, and or facts, that helped to create the idea of the illuminati.
    Easy: the product of the fevered imaginations of uneducated conspiracy theorists.
    And anyone else who wants a "them" to blame for their own lack of power and/ or failings.

    There was a genuine Illuminati - started by Adam Weishaupt - the Wiki page provides the known information, the current "incarnation of the Illuminati" (i.e. the one that doesn't exist) extrapolates from there.
    Ok then cheers, basically it's a total fabrication for entertainment purposes.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    The only conspiracy is what people do, either at the 'top' or at the 'bottom' of the socio-economic scale, what happens after that is details.

    Personally I used to believe heavily in the Illuminati and then I saw the facts; human beings; Ignorant, selfish and idle. I had all the answers I ever needed as to why there is suffering and why nothing gets changed, or quickly anyway. But slowly things do get better, in time. Let's hope human beings don't fall prey to doing what they're seemingly, at present best at. (See above)
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks everyone for the answeres
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    WESTMONT IL USA
    Posts
    27
    What is that eye symbol on the Dollar bill?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,758
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Sophomore Hassnhadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Iraq~
    Posts
    170
    On a personal belief aspect, I don't believe that Illuminati exists but I'm not sure.. Although I can confirm some "Illuminati-like" acts which what people might think Illuminati would do, such as media takeover on our life. I've seen major fanatics of Justin Bieber and what they have done for themselves because of him, such as the twitter trend #cut4bieber and when the forum board 4chan started a rumor claiming that Justin Bieber had "cancer" and some groups of hardcore fans cut their hair for this claim, people are becoming more negligible by the moment especially teenager. For me, today's media is the most horrible thing a child or a teenager might ever experience with horrible examples, such as Nicki Minaj, Lindsay Lohan and such.

    ALTHOUGH, in an interview with Ellen, a deep personal interview I might.. Nicki Minaj showed a different side of her which raises some questions.. Such as, do people (metaphorically) sell their souls to the devil? I've seen some artists who have a much better deeper side then what they look on their music videos, movies and such. The idea of Illuminati and NWO might not seem that bad, since if they're going to "unite" the world into a one "country" would be much better than the political fights between U.S.A and China and such. While I don't like a part in which they control over us, what we do, what we see and having the fact that we (if Illuminati actually exists and successes in NWO) might be ruled by a one party government. So I'm 40% in favour for the concept of Illuminati as far as I've heard.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,758
    Quote Originally Posted by hassnhadi View Post
    So I'm 40% in favour for the concept of Illuminati as far as I've heard.
    That's good enough for us!
    Er, what I mean is: that would be good enough for the Illuminati if we they existed.
    You will shortly receive a sealed pack with your secret instructions on how to join and where to pay your subscriptions.
    Last edited by Dywyddyr; February 24th, 2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Spelling corrected.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Sophomore Hassnhadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Iraq~
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hassnhadi View Post
    So I'm 40% in favour for the concept of Illuminati as far as I've heard.
    That's good enough for us!
    Er, what I mean is: that would be good enough for the Illuminati if we they existed.
    You will shortly reveive a sealed pack with your secret instructions on how to join and where to pay your subscriptions.
    Dude, I'm a duck.. If you don't give me my own pond I'll start my own Illuminati. :\

    Lol Subscription? Is this Illuminati or my TV cable network?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    42
    I have reason to believe they are a highly funded organization, who in turn fund other fun stuff.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    ahura mazda

    any recent organizations if covert then are not illuminati (by definition)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Freshman onechordbassist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    I'm working for them and it doesn't pay off. They're paying really, really bad but if I leave I'll lose my queue privileges at McDonald's.
    Curiosity killed the cat - if you are a mouse.

    In "duxodotwe?" devplotwe, putan duxodotimu herofrijwe, mu va lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. GM food - Good or bad?
    By bk2020 in forum In the News
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: May 4th, 2014, 01:09 AM
  2. Scientific Debate on New World Order Conspiracies
    By marley in forum Scientific Study of Religion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 31st, 2011, 03:33 PM
  3. Illuminati and the New World Order
    By retro world in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 16th, 2011, 12:45 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 26th, 2010, 08:56 AM
  5. OS X - Bad or Good
    By sderenzi in forum Computer Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 30th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •