Notices
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 101 to 187 of 187

Thread: Remote viewing (scrying)

  1. #101  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    Oh yes it is me who is crude indeed.
    You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.- Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein — 'We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them'
    Albert Einstein — 'Problems cannot be solved with the same mind set that created them.'
    You cannot solve a problem from the same state of consciousness that created it - Einstein (which was mine)
    Einstein didn't say, or write, any of those.
    Nor did he say or write "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it".
    BrainyQuote obviously isn't that brainy, since it's a false quote.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #102  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post

    Oh yes it is me who is crude indeed.


    Not crude, but sloppy with references. Your scholarship is very poor. This spurious quote is just the latest example of your weak skills at vetting sources.

    The following collection of interpolations makes my point:

    You can never
    solve a problem on the level on which it was created.- Albert Einstein

    Albert Einstein — 'We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them'

    Albert Einstein — 'Problems cannot be solved with the same mind set that created them.'

    You cannot solve a problem from the same state of consciousness that created it - Einstein (which was mine)


    Many posers/poseurs who wish to sound profound will often put words into the mouths of (usually long-deceased) eminences grises. It's a cheap tactic.

    Since you are the one making the affirmative claim that Einstein did say those things, all you have to do is provide citations. Stop feebly repeating unsupported assertions. If you cannot support your claim, admit it. Better than that, withdraw it. But at least admit that it's an unsupported claim.

    i know i know it makes no sense right... thats woooooooooooooo

    care to point out how i have lowly twisted it around grotesquely.. if you would please..
    Done.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #103  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    If you were agenius you would have a high level of true awareness. it would mean you could see things that are real in front of you. you would not need science to tell you what is real or true. you could seeeeeee me and my knwoledge even in my words in the energy of my life. and in this awareness i have and am giving to you, communicating to you now, you could see my attention, and what my knowledge and life is and brings. what it casts. because your awareness looks for itself at the world around him, being presented to him, and so he does not need science to tell him that my life is true or that my knowledge is real, he can see it for himself. a genius may be able to see sciences, and understand them too, but he would not be bound to them so that they are the ones telling you what the world is. that does not make genius. genius is finding out for yourself the truth of the world. seeing for yourself because being a genius you are yourself aware, not just of science and their level thus far of seeing and knowing reality. a genius does not look to ask science if the reality he is within is real or believable he finds a way to know for himself and see for himself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #104  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." - Albert Einstein quotes from BrainyQuote.com.
    ROTFLMAO.


    "BrainyQuote.com?" Seriously? That's what you call a citation? Might as well cite "me mum."

    Emilito, you've gone full-on crank on us.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #105  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    If you were agenius you would have a high level of true awareness. it would mean you could see things that are real in front of you. you would not need science to tell you what is real or true. you could seeeeeee me and my knwoledge even in my words in the energy of my life. and in this awareness i have and am giving to you, communicating to you now, you could see my attention, and what my knowledge and life is and brings. what it casts. because your awareness looks for itself at the world around him, being presented to him, and so he does not need science to tell him that my life is true or that my knowledge is real, he can see it for himself. a genius may be able to see sciences, and understand them too, but he would not be bound to them so that they are the ones telling you what the world is. that does not make genius. genius is finding out for yourself the truth of the world. seeing for yourself because being a genius you are yourself aware, not just of science and their level thus far of seeing and knowing reality. a genius does not look to ask science if the reality he is within is real or believable he finds a way to know for himself and see for himself.
    More unsupported assumption.
    And attempted redefinition of terms.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #106  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    sloppy..... very poor. .......your weak skills


    ...posers/poseurs .... cheap

    feeble....

    wow all of that because i posted a real Einstien quote to you.

    i take it you are threatened...

    i even gave you the brainy quote quote reference if you want to check it out. funny too because you say thing like i am cheap for using words einstein didnt say and yet it is all over the net to verify if you wish. you do have a net right... yet you make assumptions, accusations insults instead even though it can so easily be proven wrong. look at your behaviour. and why, what is YOUR purpose to your insults and attacks because i believe in my own existence and experience... because i used a quote from a great mind... you who tell me that i need to provide double blind tests but yet i already did. you didnt even see it though and demand i didn;t. still you are doing it now. read the experiments i posted before you say they are something else which they are not. be truthful. then do not come at me for twisting people`s words around, and saying this that are not true, when you are the only one doing that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #107  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew. Albert Einstein.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #108  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    wow all of that because i posted a real Einstien quote to you.
    So "real" you can't even provide a genuine source for it.

    i even gave you the brainy quote quote reference
    Yeah, just another random internet claim that doesn't source the supposed quote at all.

    yet it is all over the net to verify if you wish
    Yes, it's all over the net.
    Just like this one:

    So that one's genuine too, right?

    even though it can so easily be proven wrong
    If it can "easily" be proven wrong then why haven't you done so?

    because i used a quote from a great mind
    Nope. You accepted a common internet meme as being genuine without checking. And THEN preceded to insist it's correct without verifying.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #109  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    If you were agenius you would have a high level of true awareness. it would mean you could see things that are real in front of you. you would not need science to tell you what is real or true. you could seeeeeee me and my knwoledge even in my words in the energy of my life. and in this awareness i have and am giving to you, communicating to you now, you could see my attention, and what my knowledge and life is and brings. what it casts. because your awareness looks for itself at the world around him, being presented to him, and so he does not need science to tell him that my life is true or that my knowledge is real, he can see it for himself. a genius may be able to see sciences, and understand them too, but he would not be bound to them so that they are the ones telling you what the world is. that does not make genius. genius is finding out for yourself the truth of the world. seeing for yourself because being a genius you are yourself aware, not just of science and their level thus far of seeing and knowing reality. a genius does not look to ask science if the reality he is within is real or believable he finds a way to know for himself and see for himself.
    More unsupported assumption.
    And attempted redefinition of terms.
    thats what i mean. you need support. you can not see for yourself. that`s that for me. you are no genius. a genius exceeds and excels beyond others that you rely upon for verification and support. you need their eyes to see for you, and need their support and their knowledge for you. a genius sees for himself. a genius knows for himself. a genius can see. is aware of reality. does not look for the others that he exceeds beyond for their approval or boundaries, nor their answers but he can see them too, and beyond them for himself, with his own eyes, his own mind, his own awareness. you need support, from the others to verify reality that is around you for you. i do not. i learn to see it`s essence directly for myself. to understand and to see for myself. all of the energies present.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #110  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    thats what i mean. you need support.
    Yes, you do. We've all been waiting for you to meet that need. But all you've given us are long, meandering essays about...well, not much. Just lots of repetition of claims. Lots and lots of repetition. But no substance.

    Poser, indeed.

    <<Yawn.>>

    (By the way, anyone who throws around the word "energy" as often as you do, in irrelevant contexts, pretty much announces to the world that s/he's a crackpot.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #111  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    thats what i mean. you need support. you can not see for yourself. that`s that for me.
    In other words you consider yourself free to make shit up and declare that it's real.

    a genius exceeds and excels beyond others that you rely upon for verification and support
    A genius can also explain to others how and why he's right.

    a genius sees for himself. a genius knows for himself. a genius can see. is aware of reality. does not look for the others that he exceeds beyond for their approval or boundaries, nor their answers but he can see them too, and beyond them for himself, with his own eyes, his own mind, his own awareness. you need support, from the others to verify reality that is around you for you. i do not. i learn to see it`s essence directly for myself. to understand and to see for myself. all of the energies present.
    Yeah, inane waffle.
    Genius may well be knowing and being aware. It also constitutes verifying. Something that's done by checking and rechecking. And the easiest way to do that is look at what others have done.
    Genius is NOT making shit up and claiming it's genuine regardless of, or (as in your case) despite, lack of data (or in the face of conflicting data).
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #112  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" and The world we have made, as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far, creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking at which we created them. You must learn to see the world anew.”

    From
    The World As I See It (1949)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #113  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Genius may well be knowing and being aware. It also constitutes verifying. Something that's done by checking and rechecking. And the easiest way to do that is look at what others have done.
    Genius is NOT making shit up and claiming it's genuine regardless of, or (as in your case) despite, lack of data (or in the face of conflicting data).
    Wrong. a genius does not call something that is real fake or insane waffle nor lies. He sees for himself. He is aware. He discovers with his own eyes and his own knowing. You are calling my real life fake without knowing, I know because my life is very real. I do not claim it is genuine, I experience it genuinely.

    Infinity is real.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #114  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Who did the genius who discovered that the world was round have to verify with before he made the journey and found it for himself..

    what of all the people who denied him. did he verify with them because they were his peer group..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #115  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    a genius exceeds and excels beyond others that you rely upon for verification and support
    A genius can also explain to others how and why he's right.
    it is funny because because you do not understand. You do not see my teachings or understand them. As you so declare so yourself. This means you are not aware of me, do not see me. Do not understand me with your genius. It means you do not have my level of awareness. To see and to understand for yourself. I just read something about einstein and being a genius and that genius` say things often that others do not understand. being a genius he is beyond their levels of understanding. it is when they start to understand him that they see that it is no longer the same genius. now it is commonly understood. you understand, or is it beyond you...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #116  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    Who did the genius who discovered that the world was round have to verify with before he made the journey and found it for himself.
    what of all the people who denied him. did he verify with them because they were his peer group..
    Stop talking like a f*cking idiot.
    I already pointed out several other factors:
    A genius can also explain to others how and why he's right.
    Genius may well be knowing and being aware. It also constitutes verifying. Something that's done by checking and rechecking. And the easiest way to do that is look at what others have done.
    Note the word "easiest"? That doesn't mean "only".
    And proving the world was round wasn't done by making a journey to check.

    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" and The world we have made, as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far, creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking at which we created them. You must learn to see the world anew.”
    From
    The World As I See It (1949)
    Right... and could you tell me which page?
    (I only ask because that "quote" isn't included in this copy. Nor this copy. In other words you appear to have fallen for yet another false claim, or you're making shit up).

    Wrong. a genius does not call something that is real fake or insane waffle nor lies.
    Possibly correct.
    Except that YOU have posted fake crap (and called - not shown - it real), have posted inane waffle and also lied.

    Infinity is real
    Irrelevant.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #117  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them" and The world we have made, as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far, creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking at which we created them. You must learn to see the world anew.”

    From
    The World As I See It (1949)
    Thank you for acknowledging, if only implicitly, that you had indeed presented an interpolation, rather than a quotation. However, as the Genius Duck points out, there's still a question about whether even the quotation above is in fact correct!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #118  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    You do not see my teachings
    You're not "teaching".
    You're posting unsupported crap and failing, utterly, to explain anything.
    Making empty claims isn't teaching.

    It means you do not have my level of awareness.
    Oh yeah.
    Your level of awareness: posting nonsense from cranks, making empty claims, lying...

    I just read something about einstein and being a genius and that genius` say things often that others do not understand. being a genius he is beyond their levels of understanding.
    And you're managing to completely ignore the part where Einstein managed to explain to everyone else. He didn't just claim things, he showed how and why he was right. This is something YOU singularly fail to do (or even attempt to do).
    Last edited by Dywyddyr; October 7th, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #119  
    Forum Junior
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcbo View Post
    Hi Emilito. I started reading this thread for entertainment, but I can see you are very passionate in what you believe.

    You must in fairness though, allow that scientists are going to want proof. I mean, the web is replete with all manner of claims, sifficent to 'prove' anything.

    In subjects such as this, you must understand that extraordinary claims, require extraordinary proof. All your efforts, all your heart wrenching posts .. I feel for you.

    You certainly believe you are on to something, and you may well be. There is a really easy solution for you, I reckon.

    In an earlier post, you said ..

    I approach all things scientifically. including when I have practiced different forms of telekinesis. I have rolled a basketball around the floor before with my mind. Does the fact of my existence and practices, my arts, make me not a scientist now?

    OK, very good. Here is the very simple solution. Take a video of you doing that once again, and post it here for examination. There should be nothing stopping you from dong this. Yes, I know, all these nasty skeptics here can claim that you might have faked it, but don't worry about that. I have a very keen eye, and am myself skeptical of the skeptics, so I guarrantee you, I'll take an impartial view.

    So go ahead. Put your telekinetic ability to the proof. Video yourself moving a basketball around the floor with your mind (or have someone video it for you) then post it here. There should be no reason for you not to be able to do this, from what I've read of you.

    Blow all then skeptics out of the water !
    i have had great abilities for decades now. i practice many impossible things. telekinesis just one of them. I can even show spirit entities on my webcam. Now i wanted to get a camera for a long time but didn`t. I show people directly though, if I can show them. Some will not see certain things unless pointed out to them. Even if they are amazing and profound some people do not see this until they see it. At which time they see the amazingness that was hidden before them. Now I have a web cam and it can catch some thing, and I will get it too. Yes people will say it is fake indeed. But I do so many things, and at times I can show you directly in your awareness what is happening so you see it for yourself and know directly. I am not a master at anything really though, and sometimes it takes me a while to enter into the right state, or `system`to do these things. You cannot bend a sppon with your mind, you must see it in another way`. No, you can bend it with your mind, but not when you think your mind can not. but when you see that in your mind you are shifting the definition of the reality of the spoon within you, then look at the spoon, then it is not the `same`spoon. But yeah, when I get to the point I am in a strong position, or maybe want to push some clouds arounfd and light them up, make some lightning, or paint a picture in the sky, i will snap a pic next time. If i would have had a camera then, in all the countless miracles i have seen and done, it would be great. but there came to a point where i did not want to teach or show others, it was not important anymore, what was important is i can do these things, and my life is real, my dreams come true. yeah i show people, teach people, set people free. but mostly i train, advance, and learn more. i am never what i used to be. when i first learned a few things i thought i was great and powerful, knew so much more then average people. i did, and yet it was nothing compared to what i would be, and then again too, and again, and again, and so on.. i am always nothing, small, compared to what i will be, and compared to what creation is in it`s totality.
    Not sure if that's a yes or a no, but anyway, I'll be waiting for the webcam, video or YouTube of YOU moving a basket ball around with your mind. When can we expect to see this ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #120  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by marcbo View Post
    Not sure if that's a yes or a no, but anyway, I'll be waiting for the webcam, video or YouTube of YOU moving a basket ball around with your mind. When can we expect to see this ?
    You moved the motion, I'll second that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #121  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein; "The human mind has first to construct forms, independently, before we can find them in things.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #122  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    The world we have made, as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far, creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking at which we created them.
    Quoted in Des MacHale, Wisdom


    http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/.../Einstein.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #123  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    The human mind has first to construct forms, independently, before we can find them in things.- Albert Einstein
    Is that you saying you'll have to work out how to do the trick before we'll see it on YouTube?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #124  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Finding another quote (this appears to be genuine: Essays in Science, 1934) doesn't help your case with the previous non-Einsten "quotes".
    It's also highly amusing that, despite your claims about your "level of awareness" and "seeing things for yourself" how often and frequently you resort to the appeal to authority method of argument.
    From post #1 in fact and consistently throughout this thread.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #125  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    The world we have made, as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far, creates problems we cannot solve at the same level of thinking at which we created them.
    Quoted in Des MacHale, Wisdom
    Quotations by Einstein
    Except that the guy wasn't quoting Einstein, all he's done is collect random "quotes" (without checking whether they're genuine or not) and assumed that their attribution was right.

    Still waiting for the page numbers for The World As I See It, or do you now admit that you were wrong?
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #126  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein; "The human mind has first to construct forms, independently, before we can find them in things.
    I'm surprised that it took you this long to trot out that one. It's beloved by cranks in particular because they falsely believe that Einstein is then giving them licence to ignore knowledge. Of course, Einstein isn't saying anything of the sort.

    If you have a brain tumour, would you want a surgeon who has neurosurgical knowledge, or an accountant who simply imagines that he knows what to do?

    So stop with the sad "argument by quotation" tactic, emilito. We already know that you have nothing to support your assertions. No need to keep hammering that point home by repeatedly demonstrating it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #127  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    You do not see my teachings
    You're not "teaching".
    You're posting unsupported crap and failing, utterly, to explain anything.
    Making empty claims isn't teaching.

    It means you do not have my level of awareness.
    Oh yeah.
    Your level of awareness: posting nonsense from cranks, making empty claims, lying...

    I just read something about einstein and being a genius and that genius` say things often that others do not understand. being a genius he is beyond their levels of understanding.
    And you're managing to completely ignore the part where Einstein managed to explain to everyone else. He didn't just claim things, he showed how and why he was right. This is something YOU singularly fail to do (or even attempt to do).
    I have taught and shown many people great things. many many many of them you have no idea how far i stretch. you though, are closed and deny my life and truth totally. you are not open to learn anything at all. closed you are. you say i have given you no knowledge at all but there is a lot there, even about remote viewing snd how to apply the knowledge that your attention can connect to your environment, your future, and see into it. how to have awareness in self, that reflects and connects to the worlds around you. i have used your science to show you that without applying the knowledge of certain memory systems you will not gain the benefit of the better memory and form. you need the form of the knowledge to apply or you can not see it. also posted by einstein quote a moment ago by me that i just found, and i said it even before i read it in other words a moment ago in a non existent teaching i gave you on viewing. i give many teachings of my knowledge and my awareness often in my life. my awareness can do many things. You just can not now see it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #128  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    I have taught and shown many people great things.
    That may be true elsewhere, but it's certainly not even close to true on this forum. Therefore your claim here to "teachings" was invalid.

    you are not open to learn anything at all
    Wrong.

    even about remote viewing snd how to apply the knowledge that your attention can connect to your environment, your future, and see into it. how to have awareness in self, that reflects and connects to the worlds around you. i have used your science to show you that without applying the knowledge of certain memory systems you will not gain the benefit of the better memory and form. you need the form of the knowledge to apply or you can not see it. also posted by einstein quote a moment ago by me that i just found, and i said it even before i read it in other words a moment ago in a non existent teaching i gave you on viewing. i give many teachings of my knowledge and my awareness often in my life. my awareness can do many things. You just can not now see it.
    Pure, unadulterated crap.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #129  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein; "The human mind has first to construct forms, independently, before we can find them in things.
    I'm surprised that it took you this long to trot out that one. It's beloved by cranks in particular because they falsely believe that Einstein is then giving them licence to ignore knowledge. Of course, Einstein isn't saying anything of the sort.

    If you have a brain tumour, would you want a surgeon who has neurosurgical knowledge, or an accountant who simply imagines that he knows what to do?.
    Funny you mentioon becuae once i was going to the hospital because i knew i was going to have a heart attack. I have mny forms of knowledge and so i transformed the knowledge of my body to see that my own knowledge of my body was castibg its projection and form. meaning my awareness of my body made my body so. i imagined i would not die when my heart stopped and would live anyways. i imagined that my mind could simply project the reality of what my heart does on it`s own. Well they hooked me up the machine in intake and scanned my heart and i felt it coming. my chest caved in and i could not breathe, gaaaaaasp!!! the machine went flatline and said i was dead. the doctor said it too. i could breathe again though after a second, and my heart started again. they said it must have been a machine error. well they left and it continued to happen it would start and stop again and again. i learned to control my attention becuase i could see it before it was happening. when i focused on this i could begin to start and stop it on my own command. i did about 40 times on and off for over an hour. Slowly my chest caving diminished because i forsaw it in my attention this way then entered into the alignment, my own intent formed. i mastered it. i have many other feats over terminal diseases too. things doctors have called terminal and incurable. and so to your question it depends. doctors can be helpful yes, but i will take my own methods often as opposed to taking their deaths.

    it is funny that you mention tumours. because have ever heard of Warburg... well he had a different way of looking at cancer entirely, a different theory or way of thinking, a different form of imagination. his theory did not separate different forms of cancer to make it difficult to treat each one as they were doing and continued even after he made his findings. He saw them a different way, and found a commonality in all of them. his theory now creates drugs that kills so far all types of cancers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #130  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein; "The human mind has first to construct forms, independently, before we can find them in things.
    I'm surprised that it took you this long to trot out that one. It's beloved by cranks in particular because they falsely believe that Einstein is then giving them licence to ignore knowledge. Of course, Einstein isn't saying anything of the sort.t.
    of course. another beautiful genius quote shat on by you and turned into an insult and an attack. thank you kindly.

    here is another one for you.

    ``Great spirits have always encountered hostile opposition from mediocre minds``-Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #131  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    Hopefully, once the new moderators are chosen and in place, they'll have the time to clean up nonsense like the above.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #132  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    I have taught and shown many people great things.
    That may be true elsewhere, but it's certainly not even close to true on this forum. Therefore your claim here to "teachings" was invalid.
    Did the people who did not followed Jesus` teachings make him not a teacher..

    If and when he gave those same teachings to his followers and his rivals both, did the same teachings become not teachings to the ones who did not follow them. no. they still are teachings but just not one you follow or listen to. or even see. which is why you say they are not teachings, but clearly they were teaching you about your closed and scientifically bound mind, as well as the knowledge you need to have in order to acheive the result you want to find. a teaching indeed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #133  
    Forum Masters Degree Tranquille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post

    Funny you mentioon becuae once i was going to the hospital because i knew i was going to have a heart attack. I have mny forms of knowledge and so i transformed the knowledge of my body to see that my own knowledge of my body was castibg its projection and form. meaning my awareness of my body made my body so. i imagined i would not die when my heart stopped and would live anyways. i imagined that my mind could simply project the reality of what my heart does on it`s own. Well they hooked me up the machine in intake and scanned my heart and i felt it coming. my chest caved in and i could not breathe, gaaaaaasp!!! the machine went flatline and said i was dead. the doctor said it too. i could breathe again though after a second, and my heart started again. they said it must have been a machine error. well they left and it continued to happen it would start and stop again and again. i learned to control my attention becuase i could see it before it was happening. when i focused on this i could begin to start and stop it on my own command. i did about 40 times on and off for over an hour. Slowly my chest caving diminished because i forsaw it in my attention this way then entered into the alignment, my own intent formed. i mastered it. i have many other feats over terminal diseases too. things doctors have called terminal and incurable. and so to your question it depends. doctors can be helpful yes, but i will take my own methods often as opposed to taking their deaths.

    it is funny that you mention tumours. because have ever heard of Warburg... well he had a different way of looking at cancer entirely, a different theory or way of thinking, a different form of imagination. his theory did not separate different forms of cancer to make it difficult to treat each one as they were doing and continued even after he made his findings. He saw them a different way, and found a commonality in all of them. his theory now creates drugs that kills so far all types of cancers.
    If you flatlined and the doctors and nurses left you hooked up to machines that they deemed to be faulty, that would be grounds for medical negligence. So I don't believe you. Not just because doctors would never walk away and leave a patient who just 'flatlined', but because one's chest does not cave in during a heart-attack.

    Secondly, could you please stop with dangerous comments about cancer treatments and curing terminal illnesses? Because you could very well endanger lives by spouting such rubbish.

    Your grandiose delusions about your so called powers is indicative of a more serious and worrying concern. Perhaps you should seek medical help as soon as possible.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #134  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    Did the people who did not followed Jesus` teachings make him not a teacher..

    If and when he gave those same teachings to his followers and his rivals both, did the same teachings become not teachings to the ones who did not follow them. no. they still are teachings but just not one you follow or listen to. or even see. which is why you say they are not teachings, but clearly they were teaching you about your closed and scientifically bound mind, as well as the knowledge you need to have in order to acheive the result you want to find. a teaching indeed.
    More inanity.
    Was Jesus 1 teaching when he was just eating or talking about the weather?
    No.
    Are you teaching when you're simply copy pasting utter tripe?
    No.

    One more time: making empty claims is NOT teaching.

    1 This is, of course, supposing he actually existed, which isn't an established fact.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #135  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Hopefully, once the new moderators are chosen and in place, they'll have the time to clean up nonsense like the above.
    The way I see it, this thread has about 32 hours of life left before it's locked and Trashed.
    Apart from the fact that the topic itself was sheer drivel it's descended far below any purpose it could have possibly had.
    And that descent was helped considerably by the OP and his/ her insistence on posting further inanities.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #136  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Hopefully, once the new moderators are chosen and in place, they'll have the time to clean up nonsense like the above.
    Indeed let us silence people`s lives and kick them out for being different. for being special and for searching beyond. let us kick them out and bury their lives away for seeking and finding ability and power beyond our belief and comforts. let us not accept any way of life but our own. let us say things like liberty and freedom for all while then kick every other way of life out, away from us. let us not seek in the name of science and truth but deny reality of all forms but our own. we can put swastikas on our clothing too. and not allow anything but what we allow to be spoken. let us ban all words that do not conform or sustain only our own way of existence and destroy all other walks of life.

    let us also make a forum called even pseudoscience and theories but also not allow them to continue.

    let us also make a forum called anthropology but only allow cultures to be spoken of that we deem appropriate. that conform only with our modern sciences laws. all else we shall burn, deny, and destroy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #137  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    Indeed let us silence people`s lives and kick them out for being different. for being special and for searching beyond.
    While I get the feeling that you sincerely mean it, on the strength of your contributions here you appear to be using "different" as an alternative meaning for "demonstrably wrong", "special" in (the usual) meaning of *cough* "not quite compos mentis" and "searching beyond" as "anything goes so long as it's not established science".

    let us say things like liberty and freedom for all while then kick every other way of life out, away from us. let us not seek in the name of science and truth but deny reality of all forms but our own. we can put swastikas on our clothing too. and not allow anything but what we allow to be spoken. let us ban all words that do not conform or sustain only our own way of existence and destroy all other walks of life.
    Ooh, nice rhetoric, and I liked the subtle reference to Godwin's Law there.
    Considering that you haven't posted ANY science, astonishingly little truth and next to nothing of reality though, it's fallen somewhat flat.

    let us also make a forum called even pseudoscience and theories but also not allow them to continue.
    It won't be allowed to continue since all you've done (apart from post spurious "quotes" and ridiculous waffle) is copy-paste drivel with zero attempt to find out the facts or acknowledge correction.
    In other words, the purpose of the thread is not apparent (and, in fact, although (supposedly) known to you has not been disclosed) and it hasn't progressed at all since the OP and initial responses.

    let us also make a forum called anthropology but only allow cultures to be spoken of that we deem appropriate
    And now you've just gone off the deep end.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #138  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    One day I wanted to know if God existed. I could not ask science to prove it for me. God said to ask Him. To seek Him and not man for this answer. he said he would reveal himself in this way to you if you sought Him, trusted Him, and gave Him power. now I had no evidence no, but I listen to what to he said and decided to ask him and trust him best I could. he said to use faith with Him, because we do not know Him. Thus we have nothing on Him. We do not know him so we do not see Him either. Well I found faith was great indeed and needed to go beyond yourself. Now I am not religious, though have studied and follow many religion to discover them for myself. if you do not embrace the way, fully wnter into it open minded, then you will not find that way. Just like the Bible says if and when you trust and follow man then you give them your faith and your power, and you will find that way only. instead. quite simple really. if you think and follow the people who say God does not exist and does not love us and answer our prayers then guess what seeds you have sown. guess who you have followed instead of listening to what God told you. Guess what your judgement is, your alignment, your attraction and outcome will be. guess what manifests. He says invest your power in him and he will answer. I do it now often, and imagine all the great perfection he can do and teach, and imagine everything i can that he can and does do. i give as much power as i can imagine, and he answers me. be careful what seeds you sow he says. i am careful indeed. if i sow the seed that i will die if my heart stops then indeed i will die. i trusted that, followed that way, gave it my power, applied that knowledge to my body, sowed that seed and reaped that result. yay me i have choice and God is great and real. i have evidence too, for me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #139  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    One day I wanted to know if God existed. I could not ask science to prove it for me. God said to ask Him. To seek Him and not man for this answer. he said he would reveal himself in this way to you if you sought Him, trusted Him, and gave Him power. now I had no evidence no, but I listen to what to he said and decided to ask him and trust him best I could. he said to use faith with Him, because we do not know Him. Thus we have nothing on Him. We do not know him so we do not see Him either. Well I found faith was great indeed and needed to go beyond yourself. Now I am not religious, though have studied and follow many religion to discover them for myself. if you do not embrace the way, fully wnter into it open minded, then you will not find that way. Just like the Bible says if and when you trust and follow man then you give them your faith and your power, and you will find that way only. instead. quite simple really. if you think and follow the people who say God does not exist and does not love us and answer our prayers then guess what seeds you have sown. guess who you have followed instead of listening to what God told you. Guess what your judgement is, your alignment, your attraction and outcome will be. guess what manifests. He says invest your power in him and he will answer. I do it now often, and imagine all the great perfection he can do and teach, and imagine everything i can that he can and does do. i give as much power as i can imagine, and he answers me. be careful what seeds you sow he says. i am careful indeed. if i sow the seed that i will die if my heart stops then indeed i will die. i trusted that, followed that way, gave it my power, applied that knowledge to my body, sowed that seed and reaped that result. yay me i have choice and God is great and real. i have evidence too, for me.
    Uh, wait.
    If you didn't know whether or not "god" existed then how do you know it was "him" telling you this?
    It might have been that mischievous little pixie that lives under the dandelions.
    Or the Mars Bar you lost down the back of the sofa.
    (Or one of the voices that tells where the lovely sharp knives are...)

    God is great and real. i have evidence too
    No you don't.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #140  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post

    Funny you mentioon becuae once i was going to the hospital because i knew i was going to have a heart attack. I have mny forms of knowledge and so i transformed the knowledge of my body to see that my own knowledge of my body was castibg its projection and form. meaning my awareness of my body made my body so. i imagined i would not die when my heart stopped and would live anyways. i imagined that my mind could simply project the reality of what my heart does on it`s own. Well they hooked me up the machine in intake and scanned my heart and i felt it coming. my chest caved in and i could not breathe, gaaaaaasp!!! the machine went flatline and said i was dead. the doctor said it too. i could breathe again though after a second, and my heart started again. they said it must have been a machine error. well they left and it continued to happen it would start and stop again and again. i learned to control my attention becuase i could see it before it was happening. when i focused on this i could begin to start and stop it on my own command. i did about 40 times on and off for over an hour. Slowly my chest caving diminished because i forsaw it in my attention this way then entered into the alignment, my own intent formed. i mastered it. i have many other feats over terminal diseases too. things doctors have called terminal and incurable. and so to your question it depends. doctors can be helpful yes, but i will take my own methods often as opposed to taking their deaths.

    it is funny that you mention tumours. because have ever heard of Warburg... well he had a different way of looking at cancer entirely, a different theory or way of thinking, a different form of imagination. his theory did not separate different forms of cancer to make it difficult to treat each one as they were doing and continued even after he made his findings. He saw them a different way, and found a commonality in all of them. his theory now creates drugs that kills so far all types of cancers.
    If you flatlined and the doctors and nurses left you hooked up to machines that they deemed to be faulty, that would be grounds for medical negligence. So I don't believe you. Not just because doctors would never walk away and leave a patient who just 'flatlined', but because one's chest does not cave in during a heart-attack.

    Secondly, could you please stop with dangerous comments about cancer treatments and curing terminal illnesses? Because you could very well endanger lives by spouting such rubbish.

    Your grandiose delusions about your so called powers is indicative of a more serious and worrying concern. Perhaps you should seek medical help as soon as possible.
    they did not keep me on the same machine no. and they did leave me alone yes. and i also left the hospital on my own. and they sent police to get and bring me back. i did not tell you every detail it is a loong story.

    well my chest did cave many times and i could not breathe. i do not know of others reports, but perhaps if there aren`t any of feeling the chest cave or sink, or feel immense pressure is because they were dead. duh. i should call you Einstein. think about it do you not think if you were consciouss when your heart stopped in your chest you would feel it...

    oh yes it is dangerous to speak of curing terminal illness i know. dangerous. hahahahahaha. well guess what you can cure terminal and incureable illnes!!!!! there is no such thing as incurable or unalterabe so far as i have seen. quick silence that healer who speak of healing!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #141  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    One day I wanted to know if God existed. I could not ask science to prove it for me. God said to ask Him. To seek Him and not man for this answer. he said he would reveal himself in this way to you if you sought Him, trusted Him, and gave Him power. now I had no evidence no, but I listen to what to he said and decided to ask him and trust him best I could. he said to use faith with Him, because we do not know Him. Thus we have nothing on Him. We do not know him so we do not see Him either. Well I found faith was great indeed and needed to go beyond yourself. Now I am not religious, though have studied and follow many religion to discover them for myself. if you do not embrace the way, fully wnter into it open minded, then you will not find that way. Just like the Bible says if and when you trust and follow man then you give them your faith and your power, and you will find that way only. instead. quite simple really. if you think and follow the people who say God does not exist and does not love us and answer our prayers then guess what seeds you have sown. guess who you have followed instead of listening to what God told you. Guess what your judgement is, your alignment, your attraction and outcome will be. guess what manifests. He says invest your power in him and he will answer. I do it now often, and imagine all the great perfection he can do and teach, and imagine everything i can that he can and does do. i give as much power as i can imagine, and he answers me. be careful what seeds you sow he says. i am careful indeed. if i sow the seed that i will die if my heart stops then indeed i will die. i trusted that, followed that way, gave it my power, applied that knowledge to my body, sowed that seed and reaped that result. yay me i have choice and God is great and real. i have evidence too, for me.
    Uh, wait.
    If you didn't know whether or not "god" existed then how do you know it was "him" telling you this?
    It might have been that mischievous little pixie that lives under the dandelions.
    Or the Mars Bar you lost down the back of the sofa.
    (Or one of the voices that tells where the lovely sharp knives are...)

    God is great and real. i have evidence too
    No you don't.
    it was easy first i read the bible for what god said to do, and then i tried it as best i could do. then i found god in every way i could imagine him to be. that, as i said, is evidence for me. If you do not listen and follow the way then how do you expect to find it.. you must follow the initiation of that path anbd IT`S way given to find that way.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #142  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    it was easy first i read the bible for what god said to do
    In other words it wasn't "god" telling you what to do, you just accepted what was written in some book as being factual (with zero evidence).
    Yup, way to "see things for yourself" and not rely on anyone else...
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #143  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    it was easy first i read the bible for what god said to do
    In other words it wasn't "god" telling you what to do, you just accepted what was written in some book as being factual (with zero evidence).
    Yup, way to "see things for yourself" and not rely on anyone else...
    Creation creates and created everything. It knows everything that i do not know. It is all things. I am not. However I have choice. And can make my own way. And as i said before it would be folly not to listen to things you want to experience and to have in your world. Some people find great wisdom and great power, great knowledge to share. we do create form our lives many great things. i can listen to another`s way and follow it, ee it what it is and where it leads, and then i can leave it behind and find another different way entirely. i do not stop at one flower and do not need merely make my own fruits, but can enjoy diversity and multitude of life`s existence and behold all of it, make my own way and choices, sow my own seeds, and grow others as well. that is following my way and my choice too.

    You do not know of the Seven Thunders and i can not engage with you about this mystery of time, and the bible`s writing at this moment.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #144  
    Forum Masters Degree Tranquille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    they did not keep me on the same machine no. and they did leave me alone yes. and i also left the hospital on my own. and they sent police to get and bring me back. i did not tell you every detail it is a loong story.
    I am not surprised they sent the police out to get you back. And I am sure that story is very long and probably contains more than you are probably willing to let on at the moment.

    well my chest did cave many times and i could not breathe.
    Your chest cannot cave in unless something of tremendous weight smashed your ribcage and crushed your lungs, heart, liver and stomach. Unless such an event occurred, it is incorrect and somewhat dishonest to say that your chest caved in.

    Not being able to breathe is not that uncommon, especially for people who suffer from asthma or epilepsy. People who have epileptic seizures, for example, can also report not being able to breathe. And some people who suffer from particular types of epilepsy often have visions, similar to what you have and believe they have powers or speak to Gods, the dead, and all manner of supposed beings. Perhaps your lack of oxygen during that episode resulted in your hallucinating? Have you consulted your doctor about your so abilities?

    i do not know of others reports, but perhaps if there aren`t any of feeling the chest cave or sink, or feel immense pressure is because they were dead. duh.
    I suffer from asthma and as a child and teenager, I had some attacks where I collapsed and turned blue from lack of oxygen. Thankfully this occurred in a hospital and I was saved multiple times by the very good doctors and nurses who were treating me at the time. That feeling of not being able to breathe is sometimes described or felt like a heavy feeling on the chest or a tightness, as though you are in a vice and you cannot draw breath as a result. It does not mean that your chest has caved in. It is just how your brain is processing the trauma your body is going through.
    i should call you Einstein. think about it do you not think if you were consciouss when your heart stopped in your chest you would feel it...
    When my uncle collapse when his heart had stopped beating, he said the pain was something he could not even describe and then he blacked out. The same with my mother when she suffered a major heartattack not that long ago.

    oh yes it is dangerous to speak of curing terminal illness i know. dangerous. hahahahahaha. well guess what you can cure terminal and incureable illnes!!!!! there is no such thing as incurable or unalterabe so far as i have seen. quick silence that healer who speak of healing!!
    Don't get me wrong. People are able to recover from certain diseases and illnesses with proper medical care. However, claiming that you can cure people with your mind or that you are some sort of faith healer amounts to absolute quackery which can and has led to people stopping their medical treatments and dying as a result, because they are so desperate for a cure and in such a vulnerable position, that they will listen to claims like you are making on this site. And it is absolutely dangerous. So much so that people have been imprisoned for murder and homicide for their faith healing attempts on their own children and others.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #145  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    it was easy first i read the bible for what god said to do
    In other words it wasn't "god" telling you what to do, you just accepted what was written in some book as being factual (with zero .
    if that is the power you give it, then that is the power you give it. Personally i like the Living Bible, much more personal for me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #146  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    Creation creates and created everything.
    At best this is a tautology.
    At worst it's meaningless.

    It knows everything that i do not know.
    "Creation" doesn't know anything.

    You do not know of the Seven Thunders and i can not engage with you about this mystery of time, and the bible`s writing at this moment.
    More bollocks.
    It's not a "mystery of time" for one thing.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #147  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    imagine being able not to breathe. because i could not at this time, i dunno can you breath with no heart beat, because i could not. at first. when my heart stopped i could not breath and so when i tried my chest felt as if it had tremendous pressure on it, holding it down, like it was caved in making it unable for me to draw breathe into me. that what the same time that the machine on my heart stopped and read me as being dead. right when i couldnt breathe, right when my chest felt empty and unable to expand again. this is when i also knew my heart was going to stop and it was all in the same moment that the machine stopped too. i did not have pule, and did not have a beating in my chest. i walked around starting and stopping for at least an hour.

    i was also diagnosed with chronic bronchitis that wasleading to emphysema. i did my own treatment and turned the later burning emphysema into a mild cramping in my muscles. It took about a week of working with it, transforming it, and now i have nothing, i moved the chest cramping into my armpit, and then totally convinced myself that an armpit cramp can not be emphysema. I learned that when you call something a name that is what it becomes. I learned to call things different things instead. now i have no illness and was last checked by a different doctor and found very healthy.

    once i broke my nose and had to straiten it myself. went to the hospital and they set it and did their scans and verified it was broken. i did some alternate dimensional perception work because my nose looked crooked. i changed it many times in many ways and then forgot about it once it was mostly perfect. later i went back for an ear scan about 3-6 months later. in the same scanner machine and so i told them about last time i was here. with my broken nose. they said after the results that no i had not had a broken nose at all. which was my last shift of awareness, to enter into a dimension where my nose was not broken. i was in jail then too, when i was younger and they recorded my broken nose. it was real and my life. they took me to the hospital and handcuffed me too. oh the wild days of my youth. i am not written like you mortals anymore.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #148  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Take it easy emilito. We are all human in the end.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #149  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    "Creation" doesn't know anything.
    really, because the way i see it creation created everything. life too. it created all forms of life, and thus should surely possess life. even light holds a memory and seems to be aware with other lights around it as they interact together. reports of the observtion experiment seems like reality is alive and sees you observing it. hmmm. i only use your science so to relate to you, i already know the world is aware. Maybe for you it is dead and knows only death. yet your life is sustained is it not, does not the things in your world live and remain, continue and grow. that means to me that creation i alive, it has life. record and memory. we would not have memory if creation did not have it too. light is a camera it knows everything it comes into contact with. believe me it knows your every thought you have ever had. time is omnipresent thus all knowing. you debate this perhaps, but how can one send information back in time if were not present now. You may deny omnipresence as woo, but it is there i assure you. Do you think you could know anything at all if creation did not know it. Are you not a part of creation yourself.. you still think you are separate from the collective totality of creation, that you are not connected to it...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #150  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    i am not written like you mortals anymore.
    I believe you. Us mortals are still expected to begin sentences with capital letters.

    But being serious for a moment, emilito, the thoughts you are having are not normal. It might be worth discussing them with your GP.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #151  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    really, because the way i see it creation created everything.
    Just because it's "the way you see it" doesn't mean that it's correct.

    it created all forms of life, and thus should surely possess life.
    No.
    If life is an emergent property (as seems to be the case) then "creation" need not possess life itself.

    even light holds a memory
    No.

    reports of the observtion experiment seems like reality is alive and sees you observing it.
    No.

    i only use your science so to relate to you
    You're not "using" science, you're abusing what little you appear to come across.

    i already know the world is aware.
    "Believe" is the word, not "know".

    we would not have memory if creation did not have it too.
    Nonsense.

    light is a camera it knows everything it comes into contact with. believe me it knows your every thought you have ever had. time is omnipresent thus all knowing.
    As are these.

    but how can one send information back in time if were not present now
    Whut?
    Evidence please.

    You may deny omnipresence as woo, but it is there i assure you.
    Assure me all you like: it's not something you do other than claim.

    Do you think you could know anything at all if creation did not know it.
    Unsupported claim.

    you still think you are separate from the collective totality of creation, that you are not connected to it...
    And more drivel...
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #152  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Please Dywyddyr,
    Just pause for a moment.
    A compassionate pause.
    I know it will be hard but try.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #153  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    genius- implies to me - gen



    -gen word-forming element technically meaning "something produced," but mainly, in modern use, "thing that produces or causes," from French -gène (18c.), from Greek -genes "born of, produced by," related to genos "birth" (see genus). Originally in late 18th century chemistry and probably reflecting misunderstanding of -genes, as though it meant "that which produces."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #154  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    of course. another beautiful genius quote shat on by you and turned into an insult and an attack. thank you kindly.
    What you consider an "attack" is merely what happens when ballocks gets called ballocks.

    here is another one for you.

    ``Great spirits have always encountered hostile opposition from mediocre minds``-Albert Einstein
    Fantastic! The Galileo Gambit makes its appearance, too. You're scoring high on Baez's Crackpot Index!

    Yes, they laughed at Galileo, but they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #155  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Please Dywyddyr,
    Just pause for a moment.
    A compassionate pause.
    I know it will be hard but try.
    Please Bob,
    Just pause for a year or two.
    A compassionate pause for the other members.
    I know it will be hard, but try.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #156  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Please Dywyddyr,
    Just pause for a moment.
    A compassionate pause.
    I know it will be hard but try.
    Why?
    Drivel is drivel.

    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    genius- implies to me - gen
    -gen word-forming element technically meaning "something produced," but mainly, in modern use, "thing that produces or causes," from French -gène (18c.), from Greek -genes "born of, produced by," related to genos "birth" (see genus). Originally in late 18th century chemistry and probably reflecting misunderstanding of -genes, as though it meant "that which produces."
    And the point of this would be... what?
    (You're nearly correct: late 14c., "tutelary god (classical or pagan)," from Latin genius "guardian deity or spirit which watches over each person from birth; spirit, incarnation, wit, talent;" also "prophetic skill," originally "generative power," from root of gignere "beget, produce" (see kin), from PIE root *gen- "produce." Sense of "characteristic disposition" is from 1580s. Meaning "person of natural intelligence or talent" and that of "natural ability" are first recorded 1640s).
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #157  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Please Dywyddyr,
    Just pause for a moment.
    A compassionate pause.
    I know it will be hard but try.
    Please Bob,
    Just pause for a year or two.
    A compassionate pause for the other members.
    I know it will be hard, but try.
    Dear John
    I'm sorry to have to tell you but I am seeing another man.

    Love
    Robinna XXXX
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #158  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Please Dywyddyr,
    Just pause for a moment.
    A compassionate pause.
    I know it will be hard but try.
    Why?
    Drivel is drivel.

    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    genius- implies to me - gen
    -gen word-forming element technically meaning "something produced," but mainly, in modern use, "thing that produces or causes," from French -gène (18c.), from Greek -genes "born of, produced by," related to genos "birth" (see genus). Originally in late 18th century chemistry and probably reflecting misunderstanding of -genes, as though it meant "that which produces."
    And the point of this would be... what?
    (You're nearly correct: late 14c., "tutelary god (classical or pagan)," from Latin genius "guardian deity or spirit which watches over each person from birth; spirit, incarnation, wit, talent;" also "prophetic skill," originally "generative power," from root of gignere "beget, produce" (see kin), from PIE root *gen- "produce." Sense of "characteristic disposition" is from 1580s. Meaning "person of natural intelligence or talent" and that of "natural ability" are first recorded 1640s).
    I know how you feel. Like a pitbull wanting to stand your ground, but John sensed it to, some people are ill and they need a little rest.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #159  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    I know of all that before reading it tho. I see it all in me already. Remotely. I know what genius is and what it means too. I do not need to read it to know. I generate it for me. It is prophecy. The world will tell me what I know and what I want to find also. Because that is reality and so what else would reality be. That is to see purely before hand, knowing in yourself and as you grow you also verify again and again but for yourself. So many times that whenever i look to see what the answer is or the definition is, what it means, what its made of etc, i already know what they`ll say. It is because i am aware. Even my attention focusing onto a question or any thing in the world i can focus on i can see it and learn all about it just by focusing onto it. that is because everything in the universe, in creation, i can connect to directly, right here and now(with practice), with my attention. a direct two way channel to look at it very simply.I am better in some ways then in others, but am very well trained for the most part. Even if what i find for myself is different then what the world said before but is still real for me guess what happens then... it is generated into reality and then added into the world as real. yeaaaaaaaah. to generate. now many of my new ideas and concepts are everywhere. yes even into the past too. even if it used to tell me something else often it will change and tell me what i know to be true now, because it is true, and reality will even erase what was old if need be. it is to seek and to find, to expand and to grow. it is to add to the collective growth of humanity and existence.
    Last edited by emilito; October 7th, 2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #160  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    ...but John sensed it to, some people are ill and they need a little rest.
    Your reading comprehension problems continue. John didn't say that anyone was ill. He was saying that it would be beneficial to others if you were to take a break for a year or two. It might even be beneficial to you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #161  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    but John sensed it to
    Oh, it looks you read and assigned your own (peculiar) meaning to John's words.

    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    I know of all that before reading it tho. I see it all in me already. Remotely. I know what genius is and what it means too. I do not need to read it to know. I generate it for me. It is prophecy. The world will tell me what I know and what I want to find also. Because that is reality and so what else would reality be. That is to see purely before hand, knowing in yourself and as you grow you also verify again and again but for yourself. So many times that whenever i look to see what the answer is or the definition is, what it means, what its made of etc, i already know what they`ll say. It is because i am aware. Even my attention focusing onto a question or any thing in the world i can focus on i can see it and learn all about it just by focusing onto it. that is because everything in the universe, in creation, i can connect to directly, right here and now, with my attention. a direct two way channel to look at it very simply.I am better in some ways then in others, but am very well trained for the most part. Even if what i find for myself is different then what the world said before but is still real for me guess what happens then... it is generated into reality and then added into the world as real. yeaaaaaaaah. to generate. now many of my new ideas and concepts are everywhere. yes even into the past too. even if it used to tell me something else often it will change and tell me what i know to be true now, because it is true, and reality will even erase what was old if need be. it is to seek and to find, to expand and to grow. it is to add to the collective growth of humanity and existence.
    Yup. More drivel.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #162  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by emilito View Post
    I know of all that before reading...
    I do agree with John Galt that your posts exhibit signs of abnormal thinking. I second his recommendation that you visit a healthcare professional for evaluation. This is not intended as a gratuitous insult. I am absolutely sincere and serious about this recommendation, and I hope that you act on it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  63. #163  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    ...but John sensed it to, some people are ill and they need a little rest.
    Your reading comprehension problems continue. John didn't say that anyone was ill. He was saying that it would be beneficial to others if you were to take a break for a year or two. It might even be beneficial to you.
    He implied Emilito was ill and needed to seek medical advice. Well that's how I read it with my bad comprehension. I was surprised you didn't pick up on that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt
    But being serious for a moment, emilito, the thoughts you are having are not normal. It might be worth discussing them with your GP.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  64. #164  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    heh. i was gonna show you something i found long ago. in my world. i wanted it not to be found even though i had wanted it before found by the world and so it was. i remember saying that we could make it not found again. i enjoyed knowing what i knew and did not want others to know of it anymore. i forget if i intended it or not (to make it vanish). that matters too. but now it is gone again, and all that remains is something different, an introduction really to what i was going to show you. chances are you could not find it for yourself, in your dimensions. it would not be real for you and so your own life would not support that knowledge for you. you would not have it manifest most likely. and as i now see the knowledge is not present in the world anymore just like i wanted it to be. as much as i enjoy bragging about my abilities some of them i will no longer share for different reasons. it`s hard when in the light to keep a secret. impossible really. but you can get the light to cover you.
    Last edited by emilito; October 8th, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  65. #165  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    ...but John sensed it to, some people are ill and they need a little rest.
    Your reading comprehension problems continue. John didn't say that anyone was ill. He was saying that it would be beneficial to others if you were to take a break for a year or two. It might even be beneficial to you.
    He implied Emilito was ill and needed to seek medical advice. Well that's how I read it with my bad comprehension. I was surprised you didn't pick up on that too.
    You are hopeless. It would be an ad hom to call you an idiot. But I will say that your posts are idiotic in content.

    First, You wrote about SOME PEOPLE. Plural. Unless you are implying that emilito is suffering from multiple personality disorder, your post would not be readily relatable to emilito -- an individual -- directly.

    Second, read my post #162, where I specifically show that I fully understand John's meaning.

    As I've said, your reading comprehension problems are severe. They are compounded by your sloppy writing. Others have noted this as well. Perhaps you should stop pretending that we're just abusing you for the sake of abusing you. Do something about it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  66. #166  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    ...but John sensed it to, some people are ill and they need a little rest.
    Your reading comprehension problems continue. John didn't say that anyone was ill. He was saying that it would be beneficial to others if you were to take a break for a year or two. It might even be beneficial to you.
    He implied Emilito was ill and needed to seek medical advice. Well that's how I read it with my bad comprehension. I was surprised you didn't pick up on that too.
    You are hopeless. It would be an ad hom to call you an idiot. But I will say that your posts are idiotic in content.

    First, You wrote about SOME PEOPLE. Plural. Unless you are implying that emilito is suffering from multiple personality disorder, your post would not be readily relatable to emilito -- an individual -- directly.

    Second, read my post #162, where I specifically show that I fully understand John's meaning.

    As I've said, your reading comprehension problems are severe. They are compounded by your sloppy writing. Others have noted this as well. Perhaps you should stop pretending that we're just abusing you for the sake of abusing you. Do something about it.
    "Emilito" is a subset of the set "Some people". I didn't want to get too personal.
    So it wasn't my reading comprehension that was at fault but yours, I'm sorry.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  67. #167  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    "Emilito" is a subset of the set "Some people". I didn't want to get too personal.
    So it wasn't my reading comprehension that was at fault but yours, I'm sorry.
    Feeble and childish: "You're rubber and I'm glue." I know why you'd be defensive; no one wants to acknowledge a deficiency in reading comprehension. You're simply embarrassing yourself. I urge you to quit acting in a manner indistinguishable from an idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  68. #168  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    you do not think light sees, illuminastes or retains information.. surely it does so. does not a light take picture of what you focus on in your reality.. does it not show you what you see... if you were in a different reality would your camera capture those images too..

    check out what this guy captured..







    Alexey Titarenko, City of Shadows, (1992-1994)
    Inspiration lies everywhere. In fact, it can even be found in the darkest of times. For Alexey Titarenko, that time came when the Soviet Union collapsed. “In the winter of 1991-1992, one cold and gloomy day, I strolled sadly down a street which used to be packed with people, which used to be full of joyful vibrancy and dynamism,” shares Titarenko. “I saw people on the verge of insanity, in confusion: They looked like shadows, undernourished and worn out.” While waiting outside a subway station, Titarenko noticed how a crowd of people evolved in front of his very eyes. With the belief that he could make time stand still by changing the camera’s shutter speed, he created this interesting set of photos. He called the series
    City of Shadows
    Reply With Quote  
     

  69. #169  
    Forum Masters Degree Tranquille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    733
    This thread should be closed as emilito is only harming himself at this point and frankly, allowing him to continue to feed this level of paranoia cannot be healthy.

    Emilito, I have suggested this a few times now, but it does need to be repeated. I do think you should speak to a doctor about your visions and what you believe. Your belief that you are not like us mortals anymore is a dangerous belief and people who have such beliefs often come to harm themselves or others. While it is quite possible that you are saying what you are simply to get a rise out of people, but if you are not, then please, for your own safety and your own sake, go and see a doctor as soon as possible. This isn't being said to be malicious, but because I am genuinely concerned about your welfare and the welfare of those close to you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  70. #170  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    i said i am not like you mortals because things you believe that will kill you no longer kill me. My body does not even respond to the same laws as yours anymore. I made such reference becuase you tried to apply to me, who is beyond your biology, to being bound to your laws and so compare my experiences with that of others who have died of heart failure. No comparison may be made becuae you do not know the name of my body. I am more inorganic in nature. I have passed through the light at the end of the tunnel.

    seraphim
    folding wing

    My body as passed through death many times in this continuum of existence. Through death one learns the life of death and the mastery of it`s name.
    Last edited by emilito; October 8th, 2014 at 01:12 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  71. #171  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquille View Post
    This thread should be closed as emilito is only harming himself at this point and frankly, allowing him to continue to feed this level of paranoia cannot be healthy.

    Emilito, I have suggested this a few times now, but it does need to be repeated. I do think you should speak to a doctor about your visions and what you believe. Your belief that you are not like us mortals anymore is a dangerous belief and people who have such beliefs often come to harm themselves or others. While it is quite possible that you are saying what you are simply to get a rise out of people, but if you are not, then please, for your own safety and your own sake, go and see a doctor as soon as possible. This isn't being said to be malicious, but because I am genuinely concerned about your welfare and the welfare of those close to you.

    Imagine just for a moment. Try hard if you can and I am serious. Imagine that the things i am saying are true and that things that kill you do not need to kill you and you can overcome all knowledge of death.. Even raise death to life. Deny death. What if you would heal any illness and someone was telling this and how to do it. How they do it. How someone like Jesus did it too. The healer tells you that you can do anything you want to do. Like he does himself. Even have faith in anything. Imagine that the person was telling you the truth of their life and ability. listen to what you tell them. what you tell me. how you see me. you see me as a monster and yet i heal disease and conquer death. I do all the things i speak of. many more you do not know. you call jesus` abilities illness. his faith in miracles and his teaching that we can achieve anything. even move the faces of mountains and reform the earth. i have seen it all. yet you stand before this miraculous life and call it sick and diseased and ill. for having belief and faith in miracles, and living them too everyday single day. if you could only see now many lives the man has saved through his illness. you would be astounded.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  72. #172  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquille View Post
    This thread should be closed as emilito is only harming himself at this point and frankly, allowing him to continue to feed this level of paranoia cannot be healthy.
    I see nothing in any way indicating that the patient suffers from paranoia. If you note any observable behaviours or events please indicate them to us in detail so that we may further evaluate them.

    Dr.X
    Reply With Quote  
     

  73. #173  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,065
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM


    I shall be successful and live in both Hawai'i and California but mostly in Hawai'i and drive a Jaguar and a huge truck.


    Damn!!

    I predicted that before my birth!!

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Reply With Quote  
     

  74. #174  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMM


    I shall be successful and live in both Hawai'i and California but mostly in Hawai'i and drive a Jaguar and a huge truck.


    Damn!!

    I predicted that before my birth!!

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    And I shall have the weather in my mind. I shall cast what I choose wherever I am, with Da Vinci and the greats in the sky painting masterpieces that arrange to what the day and the mind contain. I will not need a car to travel for everything will arrange around me to how I desire, or where i want to be. When I want to drive the world will be a race track of perfect design.
    Last edited by emilito; October 8th, 2014 at 04:05 AM. Reason: painted myself with poor spelling
    Reply With Quote  
     

  75. #175  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,065
    It's Da Vinci for pete's sake!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  76. #176  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    It's Da Vinci for pete's sake!
    Last edited by emilito; October 8th, 2014 at 05:05 AM. Reason: painted myself with poor spelling
    Reply With Quote  
     

  77. #177  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquille View Post
    This thread should be closed as emilito is only harming himself at this point and frankly, allowing him to continue to feed this level of paranoia cannot be healthy.

    Emilito, I have suggested this a few times now, but it does need to be repeated. I do think you should speak to a doctor about your visions and what you believe. Your belief that you are not like us mortals anymore is a dangerous belief and people who have such beliefs often come to harm themselves or others. While it is quite possible that you are saying what you are simply to get a rise out of people, but if you are not, then please, for your own safety and your own sake, go and see a doctor as soon as possible. This isn't being said to be malicious, but because I am genuinely concerned about your welfare and the welfare of those close to you.

    I concur with the input of member Tranquille. This thread went from countering dubious claims about remote viewing to arguing about irrelevant subjects.
    There is no reason to keep this thread open, since there is only as much arguing a thread can contain and evoke before it becomes a mud-slinging contest.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  78. #178  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,065
    Shut her down
    Reply With Quote  
     

  79. #179  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,437
    Those pictures are beautiful, but they're not anything other than clever photography. You don't really think they show ACTUAL spirits? Actually, I guess it doesn't matter since you appear to be banned.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  80. #180  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    i said i am not like you mortals because things you believe that will kill you no longer kill me.
    This is more than a little crazy.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  81. #181  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Tranquille, babe, tk421 (?), C.E.S. and myself are all recommending thread closure. I'm reporting the post to draw it to staff attention.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  82. #182  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Well, I banned the offending crank. Is that enough?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  83. #183  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,437
    More than enough for me. He was polluting the forum with this gibberish.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  84. #184  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,519
    Yes, the ban suffices. Thank you, member Harold14370.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  85. #185  
    Your Mama! GiantEvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Wa
    Posts
    2,280
    I have started a new thread inspired by this one; Serious discussion!
    I was some of the mud that got to sit up and look around.
    Lucky me. Lucky mud.
    -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.-
    Cat's Cradle.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  86. #186  
    Forum Masters Degree Tranquille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370 View Post
    Well, I banned the offending crank. Is that enough?
    Thank you.

    While it may be enough for this site, at least, I can only hope he gets some help, because he needs it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  87. #187  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,065
    Thank you Sir Harold!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Viewing our own galaxy
    By √-1human in forum Physics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 14th, 2014, 01:35 AM
  2. Guests Viewing
    By zinjanthropos in forum Site Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 17th, 2013, 04:58 PM
  3. Remote viewing/access/whatever
    By Darius in forum Computer Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 20th, 2009, 05:38 AM
  4. Remote Viewing
    By Gulliver in forum Pseudoscience
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: May 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM
  5. Viewing light
    By Sreeja in forum Physics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: October 15th, 2008, 03:15 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •