Notices
Results 1 to 61 of 61

Thread: How to explain conspiracy theories(for newbie).

  1. #1 How to explain conspiracy theories(for newbie). 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    Hello everyone,

    I just reg. on this forum since i have bunch of questions in sci-fi and pseudoscience.
    Me and 9 of my buddies on consp. forum have many questions about well...aliens,UFO's,secret underground bases and that kind of stuff.
    I will ask few of most popular questions about that subject,and i would like to answer on them with respect,because this is largest forum about science.
    We want professional answers without making fun of us.
    Here are questions:

    -How does science explain "alien" abductions in whole world?
    -How does science explain animal mutilations in country's like Mexico?
    -Why did military made base in Area 51 when balloon fall in 1947?If it's just a balloon,why so much cover up?
    -What about Reptilians and all those stuff with serpent worship trough history?
    -Why are so many UFO's sights?
    -How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...
    -How about ghosts caught on camera?

    I know these aren't scientific questions,but we would REALLY like to know answers on all these questions(if you have them).
    Please take us serious,because we are serious.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,416
    [quote]-How does science explain "alien" abductions in whole world?[quote]
    There aren't any.

    -How does science explain animal mutilations in country's like Mexico?
    from magots to hungry people...lots of explanations.

    -Why did military made base in Area 51 when balloon fall in 1947?If it's just a balloon,why so much cover up?

    what coverup?

    -What about Reptilians and all those stuff with serpent worship trough history?
    creepy eyes+Abrahamic religious

    -Why are so many UFO's sights?
    "so many" compared to what. I'm a meteorologist, someone trained to recognize stuff in the sky...there's very little I can't.

    -How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...

    they don't exist

    -How about ghosts caught on camera?

    neither do they--
    ---
    Why do people reach for the most far fetched explanations for things they don't understand. It might be more difficult to develop critical thinking skills, or a prepensity to look for rational explanations or just accept that sometimes there's just no enough evidence to explain things, but it's easier on the psyche.




    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    “The Holy Land is everywhere” Black Elk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    -How does science explain "alien" abductions in whole world?
    There are no scientifically verified cases of "abduction", therefore science doesn't need to explain them.
    Those "cases" that are most prominent tend to be delusion or lies.

    -How does science explain animal mutilations in country's like Mexico?
    Natural causes. And, possibly, humans (continued from that link).

    -Why did military made base in Area 51 when balloon fall in 1947?If it's just a balloon,why so much cover up?
    If you're going to claim that you're "serious" then you should at least try to get your facts correct.
    Groom Lake (the airfield at Area 51), dates from 1942 (as the Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field), or 1955 as the test facility. In neither case is there any link to "balloons" or "1947".

    -What about Reptilians and all those stuff with serpent worship trough history?
    Are serpents any more prevalently worshipped than other creatures? Or human-shaped gods? Is there ANY evidence for "reptilians"?

    -Why are so many UFO's sights?
    Why so few that are verifiably not some natural phenomenon or a case of mistaken identity?
    Why a lack of clear, indisputable pictures?

    -How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...
    You're putting the cart before the horse (again).
    Before asking anyone to "explain" the Illuminati and subliminal messages, you have to show that they do, in fact, exist. Or at the very least provide solid evidence.

    -How about ghosts caught on camera?
    Any "actual" ghosts"?
    (I.e. you seem to be assuming, based on a priori beliefs).

    Please take us serious,because we are serious.
    But not scientific (or even critical).
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    [QUOTE=Lynx_Fox;582311][quote]-How does science explain "alien" abductions in whole world?
    There aren't any.
    So more then3000-7000 people lie about them?

    -How does science explain animal mutilations in country's like Mexico?
    from magots to hungry people...lots of explanations.
    How come every organ is surgically removed without letting single blood drop on ground?
    And what about scavengers?They don't come near corpses.

    -Why did military made base in Area 51 when balloon fall in 1947?If it's just a balloon,why so much cover up?

    what coverup?
    You know what cover up,because it's one of most famous in history-just google Area 51 on wikipedia.
    -What about Reptilians and all those stuff with serpent worship trough history?
    creepy eyes+Abrahamic religious.
    No comment.

    -Why are so many UFO's sights?
    "so many" compared to what. I'm a meteorologist, someone trained to recognize stuff in the sky...there's very little I can't.

    You can be right...

    -How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...

    they don't exist
    Sure they are,they are real as you and me.
    Just google illuminati on wikipedia.
    -How about ghosts caught on camera?
    neither do they--
    As you wish...
    ---
    Why do people reach for the most far fetched explanations for things they don't understand. It might be more difficult to develop critical thinking skills, or a prepensity to look for rational explanations or just accept that sometimes there's just no enough evidence to explain things, but it's easier on the psyche.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...[/quote]
    You're putting the cart before the horse (again).
    Before asking anyone to "explain" the Illuminati and subliminal messages, you have to show that they do, in fact, exist. Or at the very least provide solid evidence.


    The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.
    In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organisations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.


    As for subliminal messages:






    Subliminal stimuli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    I hope you DO realize they both are real.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.
    In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organisations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.
    Not one word of which provides ANY evidence that the Illuminati actually exist.
    (And, FYI, you're attempting to teach your grandmother to suck eggs. I looked at most of this sh*t decades ago. Unless you've got something more than Wikipedia [or nutcase sites] then you're not going to get far.


    And again.
    Nothing AT ALL to support a claim that they're being used in any particular nefarious manner.

    I hope you DO realize they both are real.
    I do hope YOU realise that you've done nothing whatsoever to support your claims.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    You know what cover up,because it's one of most famous in history-just google Area 51 on wikipedia.
    I did that.
    No mention of a cover-up.
    Just google Area 51 on wikipedia.


    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Just google illuminati on wikipedia.
    I did that.
    It says that there is no evidence of secret illuminati societies controlling our world.
    Just google illuminati on wikipedia.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,408
    Almost every conspiracy theory I have ever seen seems to rely heavily on the agency delusion. The idea that there is a master plan held in secret by some supergenius or small group of super geniuses.
    I wish there was such a plan and such a group, but unfortunately we live in a world where most stuff just happens for no real reason at all.

    The other thing conspiracy theories require is contrafactual claims.
    Of course to dedicated conspiracy theorists such contrafactual claims are always true and their theories are logically true, but that is only because the premises are false to start with.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Like the duck....I too have studied conspiracy theories for entertainment. One thing I have found is that conspiracy theories propose things that completely go against human nature, and don't bother at all with the logistics of what it would actually take to pull off. Let's use one of your examples.

    How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...
    If you were part of a secret society that controlled the world...why on earth would you bother with subliminal messages in movies, tv..etc? What purpose would these serve? You already rule the world....how would dropping secret hints to your existence help you in any way? ...and then there are the logistics. Let's look at a very popular example of what is thought to be a subliminal message in a cartoon:

    In one episode of the Simpsons, which aired before 9/11....Barney borrows Homer's car and doesn't return it for days....they later get a call informing them the car is parked in front of the World Trade Center in New York. As the family discusses how they will get to New York...Lisa pulls out a flyer showing a bus fare for only $9 to NY.



    See how the $9 and the two towers make "9/11"? Many think this is a message from the NWO or whoever. But let's think about it. How was this accomplished? Did someone at Illuminati HQ just pick up the phone and call someone at the Simpsons and say "Hey, were planning a huge attack in the future, and we'd like to drop an early hit of it in your show. Could you please insert something that refers to 9/11?" Ridiculous.
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,155
    How to explain conspiracy theories? A combination of gullibility, ignorance and outright stupidity in most cases.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    How to explain conspiracy theories? A combination of gullibility, ignorance and outright stupidity in most cases.
    You forgot hucksterism.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    When i was in elementary school,we learned about illuminati.
    Origin of illuminati begins with knights templars.
    They found ancient scrolls in king's Solomons temple that contains unseen treasure.
    When church found out about that,they tried to kill them,but only hand full of them survived.
    Illuminati weren't bad at the beginning,they were scientist who were against church.
    Galileo was one of them,and when he tried to explain he's ideas,they wanted him dead.

    As for subliminal messages,they do exist.
    Illuminati's "logo" is pyramid with eye on top.
    You don't believe me?Check your one dollar bill.
    And check this video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng6hQfGzQig
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,155
    I bet you believe everything in the Da Vinci code too
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Junior
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    272
    Indiana Jones
    How does science explain .. (ghosts, UFO's etc, etc)

    Indiana Jones
    Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...

    You've answered your own questions, I think. They just keep you buying movie tickets, stuff, more stuff ..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    When i was in elementary school,we learned about illuminati.
    Origin of illuminati begins with knights templars.
    They found ancient scrolls in king's Solomons temple that contains unseen treasure.
    When church found out about that,they tried to kill them,but only hand full of them survived.
    Illuminati weren't bad at the beginning,they were scientist who were against church.
    Galileo was one of them,and when he tried to explain he's ideas,they wanted him dead.

    As for subliminal messages,they do exist.
    Illuminati's "logo" is pyramid with eye on top.
    You don't believe me?Check your one dollar bill.
    And check this video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng6hQfGzQig
    That is the Eye of Providence....it represents the all-seeing eye of God. It's mostly associated with the Freemasons....which many of the US founding fathers were.

    Eye of Providence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Again....why would a secret organization who existence DEPENDS on staying secret just throw out hints that they exist? It doesn't make any sense. Are they just so evil, they like to fuck with CT'ers?
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,408
    Obviously there is a secret conspiracy that is intent only on spreading the rumor that there is a secret conspiracy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    When i was in elementary school,we learned about illuminati.
    Origin of illuminati begins with knights templars.
    They found ancient scrolls in king's Solomons temple that contains unseen treasure.
    When church found out about that,they tried to kill them,but only hand full of them survived.
    Illuminati weren't bad at the beginning,they were scientist who were against church.
    Galileo was one of them,and when he tried to explain he's ideas,they wanted him dead.

    As for subliminal messages,they do exist.
    Illuminati's "logo" is pyramid with eye on top.
    You don't believe me?Check your one dollar bill.
    And check this video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng6hQfGzQig
    That is the Eye of Providence....it represents the all-seeing eye of God. It's mostly associated with the Freemasons....which many of the US founding fathers were.

    Eye of Providence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Again....why would a secret organization who existence DEPENDS on staying secret just throw out hints that they exist? It doesn't make any sense. Are they just so evil, they like to fuck with CT'ers?

    They won't be secret society when they establish new world order.
    They want to reduce population on few million(not billion)people that will be slaves and won't have any rights.
    We will be under constant monitoring,and NWO already started to happen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    Again....why would a secret organization who existence DEPENDS on staying secret just throw out hints that they exist? It doesn't make any sense. Are they just so evil, they like to fuck with CT'ers?
    Mac, don't waste your time trying to talk sense into conspiracy nuts because . . . well . . . they're nuts!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,155
    Now you're just being silly (or trolling), if you actually believe the crap you're posting you need serious psychiatric help. Edit this is a response to the last post by the nut not Chuck.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    They won't be secret society when they establish new world order.
    They want to reduce population on few million(not billion)people that will be slaves and won't have any rights.
    We will be under constant monitoring,and NWO already started to happen.
    I believe you're right. Last night I saw a couple of those guys crawling around my back yard and peeking into my windows. They were mumbling about finding a guy known on the internet as Indian Jones. One was pretty cranky and hissed under his breath "this better be him, we've already chased down 2,545 other internet users claiming to be Indiana Jones."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Well golly gee wilikers! The evidence is in a youtube video. Now I know it's true. I've only had a whit of education and I'm dumber than a doorknob, so you've convinced me. I have to get all my conspiracy nut friends to watch this. (Most of them live in their parents' basement and rarely go outside -- too scared of all the evilness and conspiracies in the world.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Now you're just being silly (or trolling), if you actually believe the crap you're posting you need serious psychiatric help. Edit this is a response to the last post by the nut not Chuck.
    No,im not silly nor im trolling,and you are sheep that can't wake up,and live in a dream world.
    You are just a puppet,as for my psychiatric help,I've been there-they told me they can help me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    They won't be secret society when they establish new world order.
    They want to reduce population on few million(not billion)people that will be slaves and won't have any rights.
    We will be under constant monitoring,and NWO already started to happen.
    I believe you're right. Last night I saw a couple of those guys crawling around my back yard and peeking into my windows. They were mumbling about finding a guy known on the internet as Indian Jones. One was pretty cranky and hissed under his breath "this better be him, we've already chased down 2,545 other internet users claiming to be Indiana Jones."
    Your trying to be funny,but your NOT.
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    God will punish you!You will all burn in HELL!
    Your sins won't be forgiven.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    They want to reduce population on few million(not billion)people that will be slaves and won't have any rights.
    I don't know why I'm asking this but . . .

    How in the hell are they going to get rid of 7 billion people? Run around dark halls at night in cloaks, stabbing everyone? Do you realize the world population is increasing at the rate of 3-4 people a second? That's gonna keep the killers real busy unless they use . . . drum roll . . . germ warfare or nuclear warfare. That's it, isn't it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    Yeah well, they turned me into a newt. (But I got better.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    ,as for my psychiatric help,I've been there-they told me they can help me.
    You should ask for your money back.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    ,as for my psychiatric help,I've been there-they told me they can help me.
    You should ask for your money back.
    They gave me full refund
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,155
    Ok, if you're not being silly and not trolling you're nuttier than squirrel shit and I'll leave you to your fantasies:shrug:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    PS.

    There is one big problem with you guys on this forum.
    You all don't have open mind.
    My good old friend George Blasing told me that we should never say we know all things in world,because we don't.
    He is paleontologist and he's more educated then all of you.
    He believe in science,but he have open mind.
    You can insult me as much as you want,but that won't change fact im right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I just reg. on this forum since i have bunch of questions in sci-fi and pseudoscience.
    Then I'm afraid you joined for the wrong reasons.
    Me and 9 of my buddies on consp. forum have many questions about well...aliens,UFO's,secret underground bases and that kind of stuff.
    "Aliens" would be okay, if separated from "UFO's"
    I will ask few of most popular questions about that subject,and i would like to answer on them with respect,because this is largest forum about science.
    Correct. But what you are interested in ISN'T science.
    We want professional answers without making fun of us.
    Then pick another hobby.
    Here are questions:

    -How does science explain "alien" abductions in whole world?
    Easy, ask a psychiatrist.
    -How does science explain animal mutilations in country's like Mexico?
    Natural decomposition processes with the assistance from scavengers/insects.
    -Why did military made base in Area 51 when balloon fall in 1947?If it's just a balloon,why so much cover up?
    Because the public wanted it to be more than a balloon, the "cover up" was in response to public hysteria.
    -What about Reptilians and all those stuff with serpent worship trough history?
    Serpents are often venomous, they would be naturally feared and therefore respected.
    -Why are so many UFO's sights?
    Not everyone has 20/20 vision or a functional brain.
    -How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...
    Yes. I believe that's called "product placement", and it's not the illuminati, it's just corporations.
    -How about ghosts caught on camera?
    There has never been a validated ghost caught on camera.
    I know these aren't scientific questions,but we would REALLY like to know answers on all these questions(if you have them).
    Please take us serious,because we are serious.
    Seek psychiatric help.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    PS.

    There is one big problem with you guys on this forum.
    You all don't have open mind.
    My good old friend George Blasing told me that we should never say we know all things in world,because we don't.
    He is paleontologist and he's more educated then all of you.
    He believe in science,but he have open mind.
    You can insult me as much as you want,but that won't change fact im right.
    I had my mind opened already, it was when the government was putting a mind control chip in my brain.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    Dude,keep trying!
    In few decades you may actually say something funny.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    Dude,keep trying!
    In few decades you may actually say something funny.
    Ah, but tomorrow he may type humorously; you will always be crazy.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    You can insult me as much as you want,but that won't change fact im right.
    The drivel you post on a science forum is an insult.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    Dude,keep trying!
    In few decades you may actually say something funny.
    Ah, but tomorrow he may type humorously; you will always be crazy.

    Tomorrow?
    Nahhhh for 30 years maybe.
    Are you psychiatrist?
    I don't think so.
    If you have something normal to say,please do,but don't insult me if you don't have knowledge and arguments.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    Dude,keep trying!
    In few decades you may actually say something funny.
    Ah, but tomorrow he may type humorously; you will always be crazy.

    Tomorrow?
    Nahhhh for 30 years maybe.
    Are you psychiatrist?
    I don't think so.
    If you have something normal to say,please do,but don't insult me if you don't have knowledge and arguments.
    You've been offered several valid counterpoints, and have ignored them.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    Dude,keep trying!
    In few decades you may actually say something funny.
    Ah, but tomorrow he may type humorously; you will always be crazy.

    Tomorrow?
    Nahhhh for 30 years maybe.
    Are you psychiatrist?
    I don't think so.
    If you have something normal to say,please do,but don't insult me if you don't have knowledge and arguments.
    You've been offered several valid counterpoints, and have ignored them.
    I ignored them because they aren't valid.
    You guys don't want to accept fact that illuminati exist.
    If they control world or not,they ARE REAL.
    I learned about them in school,and watched documentaries about them.


    PS

    Dywyddyr said in his fist post that peoples and maggots are reason for cow mutilations.
    Is that right?
    Well how do heck did maggots manage to do perfectly surgical cut and remove sexual organs from cow without spilling one single drop of blood?
    PPS

    Why are scavengers afraid to come near those corpses?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    This belongs in the trash. It doesn't make the standards of pseudoscience.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    God will punish you!You will all burn in HELL!
    Your sins won't be forgiven.
    Oh wow.
    God AND aliens.
    Is there no limit to your gullibility?
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    not ADM!N grmpysmrf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    They won't be secret society when they establish new world order.
    They want to reduce population on few million(not billion)people that will be slaves and won't have any rights.
    We will be under constant monitoring,and NWO already started to happen.
    Moron!
    "Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."
    President Dwight Eisenhower
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I just reg. on this forum since i have bunch of questions in sci-fi and pseudoscience.
    Me and 9 of my buddies on consp. forum have many questions about well...aliens,UFO's,secret underground bases and that kind of stuff.
    I will ask few of most popular questions about that subject,and i would like to answer on them with respect,because this is largest forum about science.
    We want professional answers without making fun of us.
    Here are questions:

    -How does science explain "alien" abductions in whole world?
    -How does science explain animal mutilations in country's like Mexico?
    -Why did military made base in Area 51 when balloon fall in 1947?If it's just a balloon,why so much cover up?
    -What about Reptilians and all those stuff with serpent worship trough history?
    -Why are so many UFO's sights?
    -How do you explain illuminati and other secret society that "control" our world?Just look at that all subliminal messages in movies,tv,cartoons,show...
    -How about ghosts caught on camera?

    I know these aren't scientific questions,but we would REALLY like to know answers on all these questions(if you have them).
    Please take us serious,because we are serious.
    none of that exists, since we rule you already, so sleep on muahahahaha.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Dywyddyr said in his fist post that peoples and maggots are reason for cow mutilations.
    Is that right?
    Well how do heck did maggots manage to do perfectly surgical cut and remove sexual organs from cow without spilling one single drop of blood?
    If only Dywyddyr had suggested something that would be able to "manage to do perfectly surgical cut and remove sexual organs from cow without spilling one single drop of blood".

    Because the only other cause he suggested was "people" and we all know that people aren't capable of performing surgery.
    And even if they were able to perform surgery: to leave no blood would require some kind of waterproof sheeting which we all know only exists in sci-fi movies.

    So, by a process of elimination, it must be aliens because people are unable to surgically remove organs - due to our lack of opposable thumbs and our inability to use tools.

    Seems pretty clear cut (See what I did there?) to me.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I ignored them because they aren't valid.
    Yet you can't show this.

    illuminati exist.
    Nor this.

    Well how do heck did maggots manage to do perfectly surgical cut
    Hmm, let's see... "reportedly surgical nature of the mutilation".
    See the italicised word?

    and remove sexual organs from cow without spilling one single drop of blood?
    Oh, another one: "

    • Blood pooling in the lowest points in the body where it will break down into its basic organic components.
    • Blood that is external to the body, or in the area of a wound being consumed by insects or reduced by solar desiccation."

    You did read the linked article didn't you?
    (Apparently not).

    Why are scavengers afraid to come near those corpses?
    Er, what?
    "carrion feeding insects such as blowflies, and opportunistic or carrion birds such as vultures and buzzards"
    "Incisions caused by scavengers"
    "scavengers had inflicted the rest of the damage".
    All quotes from the previously-linked Wiki page.

    So when you said you were "serious" what you actually meant was that you've made your mind up and you're not genuinely interested in finding the facts.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Forum Junior
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by dan hunter View Post
    Obviously there is a secret conspiracy that is intent only on spreading the rumor that there is a secret conspiracy.
    Ah, you must be talkin' 'bout my pet conspiracy theory.

    I call it the conspiracy conspiracy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver1968 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    When i was in elementary school,we learned about illuminati.
    Origin of illuminati begins with knights templars.
    They found ancient scrolls in king's Solomons temple that contains unseen treasure.
    When church found out about that,they tried to kill them,but only hand full of them survived.
    Illuminati weren't bad at the beginning,they were scientist who were against church.
    Galileo was one of them,and when he tried to explain he's ideas,they wanted him dead.

    As for subliminal messages,they do exist.
    Illuminati's "logo" is pyramid with eye on top.
    You don't believe me?Check your one dollar bill.
    And check this video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng6hQfGzQig
    That is the Eye of Providence....it represents the all-seeing eye of God. It's mostly associated with the Freemasons....which many of the US founding fathers were.

    Eye of Providence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Again....why would a secret organization who existence DEPENDS on staying secret just throw out hints that they exist? It doesn't make any sense. Are they just so evil, they like to fuck with CT'ers?

    They won't be secret society when they establish new world order.
    They want to reduce population on few million(not billion)people that will be slaves and won't have any rights.
    We will be under constant monitoring,and NWO already started to happen.
    And why would they want to do this? The more people they control...the more power they have and the more money they make. See what I mean about CT's going against human nature?
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    CT = conspiracy theorist. Is that right?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Cooking Something Good MacGyver1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    2,051
    yes...or conspiracy theory
    Fixin' shit that ain't broke.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    Forum Sophomore jgoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    PS.

    There is one big problem with you guys on this forum.
    You all don't have open mind.
    My good old friend George Blasing told me that we should never say we know all things in world,because we don't.
    He is paleontologist and he's more educated then all of you.
    He believe in science,but he have open mind.
    You can insult me as much as you want,but that won't change fact im right.
    You don't believe in science becauseit's not a religion. Just like you don't believe in evolution but can at least have a basic understanding of it. There's a big difference.
    Too open and your brain will fall out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    So long as they don''t read you any of their poetry………...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shlunka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    I was abducted by aliens in 1976.
    Nobody believed me.
    That study was done by the Vogons. They were trying to determine why some human beings believe everything they see on TV or the internet. Did they probe you? They picked me up one evening but I told them they had the wrong man (they were looking for an Indian Jones) so they put me back on the Earth next to my favorite pub. Right nice of them. If you can get past their bureaucracy the Vogons are pretty decent guys.
    Dude,keep trying!
    In few decades you may actually say something funny.
    Ah, but tomorrow he may type humorously; you will always be crazy.

    Tomorrow?
    Nahhhh for 30 years maybe.
    Are you psychiatrist?
    I don't think so.
    If you have something normal to say,please do,but don't insult me if you don't have knowledge and arguments.
    You've been offered several valid counterpoints, and have ignored them.
    I ignored them because they aren't valid.
    You guys don't want to accept fact that illuminati exist.
    If they control world or not,they ARE REAL.
    I learned about them in school,and watched documentaries about them.


    PS

    Dywyddyr said in his fist post that peoples and maggots are reason for cow mutilations.
    Is that right?
    Well how do heck did maggots manage to do perfectly surgical cut and remove sexual organs from cow without spilling one single drop of blood?
    PPS

    Why are scavengers afraid to come near those corpses?
    Not to Mods: Is it worth checking whether this buffoon is a sock puppet of Frank Baker or LadyGaia or GaiaGirl 95?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    195
    The scientific explanation of conspiracy theories is too much dopamine in the brain...
    It renders people paranoid....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    89
    I think that people watch some youtube videos and become convinced about things they cannot see or prove. The Illuminati doesn't exist but is psychologically used much like how Fundamentalist Christians use the "Devil." Any negative world events happens will automatically be associated with Devil much like you see on InfoWars with the Illuminati or large financial groups. Our brains are made to see patterns in the world and conspiracy theorists seem to overuse their patternicity to the point where patterns are seen when there isn't any. Not questioning the source of information is a quick way to become a conspiracy theorist even though they all pride in being "open-minded" and "reasonable."
    Last edited by ReligionOfTheSemites; September 10th, 2014 at 03:26 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Forum Masters Degree DianeG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    504
    Here are some recent conspiracy posts I have seen on facebook, most by the same person - "Chemtrails" - the theory that contrails from airplane engines are actually toxic chemicals being sprayed on us for various reasons. Chemo therapy is a drug company scam. The beheadings of the journalists by Isis was staged. Root canals cause cancer because "97% of People who have terminal cancer had a root canal done" Chemotherapy is a drug company scam and has never cured anyone. Fetal DNA fragments in vaccines causes autism.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,408
    Chemtrails is nuts. Adding chemicals to airplane fuel would be a wasteful way to deliver the chemicals and is totally unnecessy when you have water treatment plants.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Forum Freshman precious siraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Still searching true and relative place of my birth, in cosmos
    Posts
    91
    science zindabad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Samurai of Logic Falconer360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Jones View Post
    PS.

    There is one big problem with you guys on this forum.
    You all don't have open mind.
    My good old friend George Blasing told me that we should never say we know all things in world,because we don't.
    He is paleontologist and he's more educated then all of you.
    He believe in science,but he have open mind.
    You can insult me as much as you want,but that won't change fact im right.
    Okay, there is a big difference between being open minded and accepting anything that sounds like something you want to believe. I'm a paleontologist and I'm open minded, but I'm not about to believe things that have no real evidence or things that are utter horseshit. You have to have a filter on what you allow yourself to entertain as possible.

    The part where you say "you can insult me as much as you want, but that won't change the fact im right," shows that you are in fact very close-minded. You indicate right there that you are not open to any other opinion that differs with your own. It's the same attitude I encounter with religious extremists.
    Edit: Wasn't paying attention to the date on Indiana's post. so this is probably not relevant.
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." Hunter S Thompson

    "It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down"
    - Yagyu Munenori

    "Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum immortal View Post
    The scientific explanation of conspiracy theories is too much dopamine in the brain...
    ...
    I thought it was too many dopes without brains.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #58  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum immortal View Post
    The scientific explanation of conspiracy theories is too much dopamine in the brain...
    ...
    I thought it was too many dopes without brains.
    All together now: "Sweet dope-o'-mine..." (sung to the tune of "Sweet Adeline" in glorious 4-part harmony...)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #59  
    Forum Masters Degree DianeG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    504
    Psychological study of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 conspiracy theories -- ScienceDaily

    A recent article from science daily -not a lot in it notes that "Conspiracy theories flourish even when there is no official explanation to react against." The researchers thought there might be a difference between those who believe in well known conspiracy theories for which there are more likely or generally accepted explanations (like the chemtrail thing) and those who believe in conspiracies about events that don't have an definite explanation (the downing of an airliner), but didn't find much difference.

    Some of the traits they related to conspiracy theorists included paranoia, powerlessness and mistrust. Another thing they mentioned was "need for closure." Do some people prefer a crazy explnation to nagging uncertainty? It would be interesting to study people's ideas about randomness or probability and their attraction to conspiracy theories.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #60  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    The "need for closure" argument has always seemed a compelling one to me. I arrive at that by observation that is probably non-random and in itself biased, but I am certain that it explains the mind of at least some conspiracy theorists.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #61  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,408
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeG View Post
    ......Another thing they mentioned was "need for closure." Do some people prefer a crazy explnation to nagging uncertainty? It would be interesting to study people's ideas about randomness or probability and their attraction to conspiracy theories.
    I have often suspected that to be true about the hard religionists too.The desire for a solid "truth" instead of the honest answer that there are some things we might never know for certain.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Curiosity Conspiracy Theories
    By sanchezal28 in forum Pseudoscience
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 02:24 AM
  2. Conspiracy theories
    By mpaulj781 in forum Behavior and Psychology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 29th, 2011, 07:38 PM
  3. BP oil spill conspiracy theories
    By Holmes in forum Science-Fiction and Non-Fiction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 1st, 2010, 05:10 AM
  4. Conspiracy of the “Intellectuals”
    By coberst in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 6th, 2008, 03:04 PM
  5. conspiracy theory
    By beats666 in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2007, 06:43 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •