Notices
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Harold14370

Thread: Defining c = i/E(when -1 = m)

  1. #1 Defining c = i/E(when -1 = m) 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    38
    I have started this thread now to divine whether the process of critical analysis is going to be respected at this forum. I intend to return to the subject I brought here to put befor KJW(not you navel gazers who have previously misdirected my analysis). If this thread is given respect I will continue to resolve the equation I haver provided.

    Thank you for your facility


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    c = i/E(when -1 = m)
    OK. Here is some respectful critical analysis (the same questions I would ask anyone):

    What is c in this equation?
    What is E in this equation?
    What is m in this equation?
    What is i in this equation?

    How did you derive this relationship?
    What is the physical meaning of this equation?

    Why does m = -1?


    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    c = i/E(when -1 = m)
    OK. Here is some respectful critical analysis (the same questions I would ask anyone):

    What is c in this equation?
    What is E in this equation?
    What is m in this equation?
    What is i in this equation?

    How did you derive this relationship?
    What is the physical meaning of this equation?

    Why does m = -1?
    this will require substantial reference to E =mc^2 and a quantity of work. I appreciate the very clear definitives you have provided and will attend to all you have supplied. Genuinely grateful. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    c = i/E(when -1 = m)


    Why does m = -1?
    the inclusion of i within the equation is the easiest way to make it neat. The value of -1 is m, not the other way around(there is kinda a little more in this statement than immediately obvious)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    38
    "Consider the engineering challenge of maintaining perfect sphericity of torque upon the contraction or expansion of a perfectly spherical mass. What is the compressional torque value and what is the expansional torque value?"


    Two equations I have been seeking for a substantial time are the torque covariant and the torque co-efficient between terminal velocity and the rate of expansion of space. The equations I have are E = mc^2 and c = i/E(when -1 = m) respectively.
    <
    <
    <
    <
    <
    I have re-supplied this here as patient contemplation of the exact word use within this passage provides clarification of the parameters I am describing. Until the qualification of the equation is supplied, questions of torsion are pre-emptive.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Postpocalypse View Post
    the inclusion of i within the equation is the easiest way to make it neat.
    You need more than "neat" as a reason for constructing an equation.

    The value of -1 is m, not the other way around
    You do realise that equality (=) is transitive and commutative?

    So saying -1 = m is exactly the same as saying m = -1.

    Why is m = -1? And what does m represent?

    (there is kinda a little more in this statement than immediately obvious)
    No, it is obviously the same meaningless ignorant crap you always post.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Postpocalypse View Post
    the inclusion of i within the equation is the easiest way to make it neat.
    You need more than "neat" as a reason for constructing an equation.

    The value of -1 is m, not the other way around
    You do realise that equality (=) is transitive and commutative?

    So saying -1 = m is exactly the same as saying m = -1.

    Why is m = -1? And what does m represent?

    (there is kinda a little more in this statement than immediately obvious)
    No, it is obviously the same meaningless ignorant crap you always post.
    I see you have not applied patience to the question. I have promised to supply resolution. Please refrain from further misdirecting this analysis. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    You put this in mathematics after I moved your other thread out of there. I don't appreciate that This is going to earn you a few days off.
    Markus Hanke likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Defining Recursive formulas in R
    By oldfold in forum Computer Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 16th, 2013, 06:41 AM
  2. Defining Simultaneity?
    By sigurdV in forum Physics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2013, 05:40 AM
  3. Defining Space
    By ajg624 in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 8th, 2013, 10:20 PM
  4. Defining Entropy
    By organic god in forum Physics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 13th, 2009, 07:47 AM
  5. colors defining your resistance
    By Silex7 in forum Electrical and Electronics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 4th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •