Notices
Results 1 to 47 of 47
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sculptor
  • 3 Post By John Galt

Thread: BEMR – Bio-Electromagnetic Radiation

  1. #1 BEMR – Bio-Electromagnetic Radiation 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    A complex & vast area/topic/category covering combinational:
    ‘physics & chemistry & biology’

    (In addition the associated complex mathematics).

    Too keep an open mind, look at the facts and the yet unknown facts? (MOD?)

    If I can explain justly and clearly, I propose that the so called telepathy/empathy there is a small degree of truth behind the myth.

    ‘NOT’ the ability or context of being able to read another’s mind but the ‘Possibility’ that the human brain and in particular in some people are able to detect the BEMR field radiated by other complex life in close proximity (source of the BEMR) and are able to interpret the complex signals due to the similarities of internal signals and external BEMR fields.

    Within all myths there is a small element of truth, how such myths come into existence to begin with but then taken out of context due to human nature (imagination/ lack of understanding, ignorance etc.), and passing of time.

    As this is a scientific community I will presume that on some level we are all familiar with the flow of current & EMR. We all know the basic principle that the travelling of electrons from one point to another generates an electromagnetic field which is both an unwanted by-product and at the same time can have useful scientific applications that have many uses.

    The bio-electrical system of the human body and other life (emphasis on the nervous system and bio-neural system/brain in particular) too produces a small electromagnetic field. This is due to the ‘complex signals’ of varying frequency (‘high’ & low frequency) transfer throughout the human body for the various processes the body undertakes. Transmission distance of RF like EMR/BEMR relies on the power capabilities of the associated signals. The power capability thus the capable distance of travel of the EMR is proportional to the combinational amplitude of voltage, current and the frequency relationship of the signal or signals.

    The human body processes electron based signals in combination via the nervous system & neural networks (Brain) via electro bio-conductivity. Due to the nature of these electron based complex signals travelling throughout a biological body a small electromagnetic field is produced this works in con-junction with the existing ‘Aurora’ the nature magnetic field that all atomic molecular structures have and generate.
    It has yet to be established and proved as to how far such ‘complex signals’ can travel externally to the body in the form of EMR.

    Due to the sheer vast extent of all the background EMR noise and RF present currently in the surrounding environment and the lack of suitable sensor material. To establish as to how far such complex signals can travel would have to be conducted in an EMR free environment under controlled conditions. Alternatively to analyse the complex signal directly at the source to establish the specifics of the complex signals one should be able to theoretically calculate the distance that such a signal can travel before too much degradation occurs.

    The brain is complex system and is possibly more sensitive than any current sensor available today, that we know of (MOD?).

    Due to the nature and similarities of the BEMR produced from a biological life form, is it possibly feasible that if the brain system if wired & constructed in such a way that when in proximity to both BEMR & EMR signals that it can interpret the complex signal due to the similarities between the internal signal and the BEMR produced externally to the body.

    With respect to EMR & BEMR it is feasible that some individuals brains can interpret the data, others ignore the signal completely and others possibly have sensory delusions as a result of their brain struggling to make sense of the complex electron based signals.

    Feed back, please by all means, if there are any queries on any key areas. Please do ask.

    I’m currently studying EMR (mathematics/physics/chemistry/biology association) & the human nervous & bio-neural system. To try and compose hard facts and forward it to the appropriate people.



    David


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    Too keep an open mind, look at the facts and the yet unknown facts? (MOD?)
    But remember to remain sceptical and use critical thinking. How can we look at "unknown facts"? What does "MOD" stand for?

    Within all myths there is a small element of truth
    Not true. (Interestingly, this came up in a discussion between historians the other day.) Sometimes a myth is just a myth. Is there a small element of truth in Harry Potter or Star Wars? (Apart from the obvious fact that they involve people and the standard plots.)

    It has yet to be established and proved as to how far such ‘complex signals’ can travel externally to the body in the form of EMR.
    ...
    To establish as to how far such complex signals can travel would have to be conducted in an EMR free environment under controlled conditions.
    Why do you think that has not been done already?

    The brain is complex system and is possibly more sensitive than any current sensor available today, that we know of
    Is it? Evidence? We have phenomenally sensitive instruments which can be tuned to detect specific frequencies of ranges of frequencies (and filter out noise, etc). I am not aware of any evidence that the brain acts as a detector of EMR and that if it does, it is more sensitive than a transistor radio. (Did you know that GPS signals are significantly below the background noise level, and yet receivers can still pick them up.)

    In fact, given the large and variable amount of EMR around us everyday, I would think it pretty obvious that the brain is not particularly sensitive to it.

    is it possibly feasible that if the brain system if wired & constructed in such a way that when in proximity to both BEMR & EMR signals that it can interpret the complex signal due to the similarities between the internal signal and the BEMR produced externally to the body
    It is feasible, but I have never seen any evidence that suggests it is possible.


    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    Thanks for the response:

    This is theoretical for the moment, I am gathering data and evidence to either prove or dis-prove the theory.


    Answers to your questions.

    'Too keep an open mind, look at the facts and the yet unknown facts? (MOD?)'

    But remember to remain sceptical and use critical thinking. How can we look at "unknown facts"? What does "MOD" stand for?

    MOD - Military Of Defence
    'How can we look at "unknown facts' - By gathering evidence & using methodical logical scientific analysis.

    'Within all myths there is a small element of truth'



    Not true. (Interestingly, this came up in a discussion between historians the other day.) Sometimes a myth is just a myth. Is there a small element of truth in Harry Potter or Star Wars? (Apart from the obvious fact that they involve people and the standard plots.)

    Sometimes a myth is just a myth - Most likely true with some myths but with all others?

    TV and theatre aside attention only on those myths that have been around for centuries not the wild ideas of film/cinema.


    'It has yet to be established and proved as to how far such ‘complex signals’ can travel externally to the body in the form of EMR.'
    ...
    To establish as to how far such complex signals can travel would have to be conducted in an EMR free environment under controlled conditions.



    Why do you think that has not been done already? -

    Maybe it has/maybe it hasn't already been established at a MOD facility? it is quite possible that there are people whom are or have worked on it?. Alternatively it may be a subject that either has not been considered and/or of interest in pursuing and/or financial reasons & funding.


    The brain is complex system and is possibly more sensitive than any current sensor available today, that we know of



    Is it? Evidence? We have phenomenally sensitive instruments which can be tuned to detect specific frequencies of ranges of frequencies (and filter out noise, etc). I am not aware of any evidence that the brain acts as a detector of EMR and that if it does, it is more sensitive than a transistor radio. (Did you know that GPS signals are significantly below the background noise level, and yet receivers can still pick them up.)

    GPS Are high freq. carrier wave signals with embedded signals the high frequency carrier allows for the capable distance of travel, related to power.
    Does the brain not decode/process electron based signals via transmission via bio-conductive pathways, is it not theoretically possible that as BEMR signals are of the same nature as the internal signals of a body that some individuals brain can interpret this complex signal/ signals.

    In fact, given the large and variable amount of EMR around us everyday, I would think it pretty obvious that the brain is not particularly sensitive to it.

    BEMR is a similar signal to that of the internal signals within a body, the EM field is like an imprint of the electron processes going on within a complex body.

    Other EMR signals the brain can not recognose the data and is oblivious to it as the nature of the EMR complex wave as it is different.

    Some individuals maybe particularly sensitive to various types of EMR or BEMR and not to others, causing sensory delusions or involuntary twitches, headaches etc.


    is it possibly feasible that if the brain system if wired & constructed in such a way that when in proximity to both BEMR & EMR signals that it can interpret the complex signal due to the similarities between the internal signal and the BEMR produced externally to the body



    It is feasible, but I have never seen any evidence that suggests it is possible. - Not yet or not in the immediate future. We shall see?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    To note: RF Theory


    RF technology like EMR/BEMR as an example, a particular receiver and associated transmitters pair are on one particular carrier frequency and receive only the information from the carrier wave that the receiver is tuned to from the corresponding transmitter.

    The receiver will ignore all other EMR signals completely inclusion of all RF modulated carriers/signals, within it's upper and lower cut off regions of course respectively.
    Basic example: Mains hum as an example the EMR field produced from mains voltage is 50Hz EM field like the 230v mains signal.

    The electro-magnetic radiation produced from one body is similar to the bio-electrical charges traveling through a biological body the nature of the signals are the very similar.

    Two RF receivers in close proximity on similar but different frequencies cross modulation & mutual cross inductance occurs, the magnetic field from one receiver induces signals into the adjacent receiver on a similar but differen freq.


    Food for thought.



    Dave
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    Sometimes a myth is just a myth - Most likely true with some myths but with all others?
    That doesn't make much sense. You originally said that "within all myths there is a small element of truth." I think you now agree that this is only true for some myths not all. (But I'm really not sure.)

    TV and theatre aside attention only on those myths that have been around for centuries not the wild ideas of film/cinema.
    The only reason I chose contemporary examples is because we know who made them up. Do you really think that people in the past were so different from us that they didn't tell stories and make up "wild ideas"?

    Maybe it has/maybe it hasn't already been established at a MOD facility? it is quite possible that there are people whom are or have worked on it?
    There certainly have been (are) people working on it. So we know that the brain does not emit significant amount of electromagnetic radiation.

    So, in summary:

    We have zero evidence of telepathy.

    We have zero evidence that the brain can detect electromagnetic radiation - and very good evidence that it can't.

    We have a lot of information about the electrical activity of the brain and the resulting minuscule levels of electromagnetic radiation.

    So, basically, just wishful thinking.

    Food for thought.
    Not really, no.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Genius Duck Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,957
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    MOD - Military Of Defence

    MINISTRY of Defence.

    'How can we look at "unknown facts'
    - By gathering evidence & using methodical logical scientific analysis.

    If we haven't already got evidence they aren't facts.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    Thanks for the replies, individuals are entitled to their bias.

    Scepticism is a good thing beleive only in hard facts - as I said it is a 'theory' that is yet to be proved or disproved not enough research has been done in the area.

    We must remember that there are facts that are still unknown to us an it would be arrogant! to think we know all there is to know. There are stilll thing beyond our understanding yet to be discovered as to what all these things are your best guess is as good as mine.

    'A fact only becomes a fact only when it has been proved and acknowledged amounst the scientific community'. It is how we come to both know & log facts.



    With truths amoungst myths it is a constant open debate, truth can be a matter of context that there is a basis of truth within the myth or truth associated with the myth.


    No doubt people made up stories then as they do now, there is the question that what inspired such myths or where they merely created? fear/fun etc.
    Another open debate.

    BEMR - is not just the brian it is associated with the entire nervous system & brain and the associated aurora (natural magnetic radiation that all atoms posses on various levels).

    The amplitue of the current and the associated Ev makiing up the associated charge voltage is considerably small but the frequency is the key. E=mc2 example.


    Wishful thinking - No

    I wish to under stand. At this stage not enough research has been done. earlier quote;

    'may be a subject that either has not been considered and/or of interest in pursuing and/or financial reasons & funding'.


    I think I've addressed all the questions.

    Please keep them coming.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    I mean no ill intent or nature.

    Possibly not the best choice of words I apologize, Theory - A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something.

    A thesis then possibly - A statement or theory that is put forward as a premise to be maintained or 'proved'.

    True it may not be a challenging or stimulating subject to some, but I find it fascinating personally. I thought too might others?

    Please disprove anything if not all that I have put forward.


    Kind Regards


    Dave
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    May I ask Ph Demon as to what your Phd is in the field of?

    I may not have a Phd, though do have a Diploma it's not same thing I know. Though I commit my spare time to reasearch and study.


    Dave
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    we are all electro-chemical machines, and we radiate energy as well as sense energy around us

    while it is not beyond the range of possibilities that overlaping fields of radiated energy could be perceived by a fellow human being, the proof remains elusive
    if we do indeed sense each other's energy fields, then the brain may well reorganizes those sensations into normally accepted sensory inputs---like perceiving that we have seen an aura............
    perhaps the proof remains elusive because we would have to depend on the perceiver's descriptions of his/her perceptions which may be substituting a sensation of one energy field with one which it cognates more readily.

    Unfortunately, the field of study has been beset by charlatans and quacks seeking money instead of knowledge----and when their deceits were exposed, thay gave the whole field of study a bad name.

    good luck in your quest David
    ..............
    may i recommend not overusing large fonts or bold type
    That is all to often the hallmark of nut-jobs and bull-goose loonie screamers.
    John Galt likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    Theory - A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something.
    A theory is not a supposition. It is a model or explanation well supported by evidence. As there is no evidence for any of your ideas, and lots of evidence against, it is not a theory.

    Please disprove anything if not all that I have put forward.
    There is NO evidence that telepathy exists.

    There is NO evidence that the brain is a receiver of EMR. And it is certainly not "more sensitive than any current sensor available today".

    There is very good evidence that the brain is NOT sensitive to EMR.

    Any EMR generated by the brain is NOT detectable any significant distance away.

    Did I miss anything?
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    As of yet, not enough significant research has been done in the field/area.

    A vast and complex subject with many variables to take into account.

    I am currently researching the possibility to either prove or disprove the thesis. As Sculpter has said, a possible 'quest' to try and either prove or dissprove such in my life time.

    The so called 'Telepathy myth' 'if' it was/is possible would 'Not' be the transmission of brain waves but more so the EMR radiated by the entire human body e.g. the nervous system & brain associated with the aurora effect.

    Some basic calcs. of the combinational factor of the natural magntic field (aurora effect) and the electromagnetic field produced by the internal signals traveling throughout the human body.

    Energy density U = (e2 + b2)/2 to which

    Total Energy E = Integral of (dr)U


    My post was both to get input as to the feasibility of such a possibility and also to to in some small way open minds to potential possibility &/or feasibility of such matters.


    Of interest:
    There have been various tests conducted on animals, birds, fish too showing that some of these creatures are sensitive to particular EM fields. (The earths magnetic field for example).

    As Sculptor suggested: Which is quite possibly the case.

    'Unfortunately, the field of study has been beset by charlatans and quacks 'seeking money instead of knowledge'----and when their deceits were exposed, thay gave the whole field of study a bad name'.


    I am happy to answer questions or responses if others desire to pose questions.


    I will possibly post more when enough research has been done as for the moment just to pose the question......


    Dave
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    As of yet, not enough significant research has been done in the field/area.
    Just because you don't know about it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

    A vast and complex subject with many variables to take into account.
    Not really.

    Are you also planning to do research into Santa Claus and the biology of unicorns?
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    if they glow in the dark, they should be real easy to hunt just about now

    all deference to the wildside cartoons from the early 80s
    "No wonder polyesters are so easy to hunt, they have lousy camoflauge"
    while in the jungle surrounded by many brightly colored animals; dare i say gaudy?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    My money's on the radioactive penguins living inder Antartica, they control EVERYTHING!
    That's not what the invisible pink unicorns in my garage say.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    David/EMR15, as has been pointed out multiple time by Strange, there is no evidence for what you propose, but there is evidence against it. In terms of the strength of signals originating in the body this review paper pretty well addresses this. If you care to study the paper and explore the references within it you will understand that your speculation is baseless.

    If you genuinely had an interest in investigating this in a scientific manner you would already have found this out throught a simple literature search. Unfortunately this creates the impresssion that you wish to be self deluded. I hope that after appropriate study of this and similar work you will return and let us know you recognise the baselessness of your hope.
    Strange, tk421 and PhDemon like this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manteski@aol.com. I live in Massachusetts
    Posts
    106
    This area of theory would also include spontaneous human combustion, which I have studied and have a possible mechanism for. If auras exist, the fact our atomic scale observations have not succeeded in finding them to me means auras are mediated by energies more rarified than we can pick up, i.e., mediated by etheric energies. I believe there are two kinds of spontaneous human combustion (SHC), wick effect SHC which is mediated by more familiar physically known thermal stimulative factors (such as seizures), and a rarer, "mysterious" type of SHC which always begins in a localized area of the body and then spreads, often consuming virtually the entire body, including bone (which never happens with the familiar type of combustion). In my model for the latter type of SHC involves the concept that a portion of the victim's aura is abnormal due to some abnormality such as aging changes or consumption of alcohol, and this affects the normal energic resonance of the victim for that portion of the body, so that instead of resonating uniformly with the macrocosmic environmental Aura, the victim's aura becomes abnormally fixated upon another aura in his immediate environs (for example a TV set.) Thus this is the portion of the body which becomes unable to dissipate its auric energy and SHC of the "mysterious" type occurs in that spot. (The general idea of how a person's auric energy is mostly generated would involve nervous system electromagnetic transmissions throughout the body. In the case of a aged person, hardening of artieries (which is a spotty degeneratoive process) could adversely affect the arteries supplying nerves and energy transmission in a certain body area (the "vasa nervorum" or vessels of nerves) making the auric energy abnormal for that portion of the body. Somewhat similarly, the way alcohol is deposited in human tissues is very spotty; fatty tissues absorb much more alcohol than other tissues) and again a certain portion of the body could develop an abnormality of its aura. Nerve tissues contain a lot of fat in the myelin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manteski@aol.com. I live in Massachusetts
    Posts
    106
    To "tripeologist": I was a practicing M.D. for years, retired now from that, and since then have been studying "paranormality" and science trying to make sense of the obvious disconnections.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Anteski View Post
    To "tripeologist": I was a practicing M.D. for years, retired now from that, and since then have been studying "paranormality" and science trying to make sense of the obvious disconnections.
    Of course there is a disconnect: paranormal refers to delusions, fantasy, things that don't exist. Get you head out of the clouds and come back to reality.

    There is no aura; there is no such thing as telepathy; there is no "Bermuda triangle". You have been reading too much nonsense - much of it written to make money from gullible fools.

    I would have hoped that an MD would have learnt some critical thinking skills. Apparently not. I assume your patients are both greatly relieved and much healthier now that you have retired.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Anteski View Post
    To "tripeologist": I was a practicing M.D. for years, retired now from that, and since then have been studying "paranormality" and science trying to make sense of the obvious disconnections.
    Before formulating exotic explanations for SHC, don't you think that one should first establish that SHC actually exists? If you do even a little background searching, you quickly discover that there are zero reliable reports of SHC (lots of HC, just not spontaneous human combustion). You are embarrassingly credulous, accepting any bit of woo as automatically real. As does Strange, I imagine that your patients are far better off with you retired, if you practiced medicine with the same utter contempt for the scientific method. In an earlier age, I imagine that you would have rebalanced bodily humours to heal a mace-wound. No doubt, a chicken and some Latin phrases would have been involved, too, as would a free haircut and beard trim as a bonus.
    Last edited by tk421; June 13th, 2013 at 12:06 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    Signal analysis scope is vast as are all the associated detection methods, I'll have a review of the paper you suggested, time be permitting.

    Just to note.

    The 'auroa effect' has been proven to exist using spectroscopy equipment to detect the low level magnetic radiation, using the asociated data collected from the equipment used with AV equipment then used to give a visual perceptive understanding.

    The low EM field 'Aurora' is as a result of the natural magnetic field within a both atoms but more so present with living atomic molecular structures.

    Can't say I've looked into human self combustion, interesting none the less.



    Dave
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    Hello, everyone. And a happy new year.


    Researchpresses on.


    Just to notethat the paper John suggested is with reference to the brain alone,and does not take into account the radiation from the entire body asa whole. Also to measure resultant fluctuational flux's e & brequires different measurement techniques and cannot be measured witha probe/probes directly attached to the brain/skin.

    Since thearea is interdisciplinary I'd very much like input from individuals here that haveknowledge in the following areas:

    These are but some of the main focuses:
    -Bioelectrochemistry, Biomagnetism, Electrochemistry, Bioelectronics
    - QuantumElectrodynamics, Electro-magnetic & magnetic radiation theory



    Thanks

    EMR15
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Moderator Moderator Markus Hanke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,302
    MODERATOR ACTION : This is better suited to the Pseudoscience section. Moved.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    I'm notfamiliar with the symbols you are using, I live in the UK and there are many variations for what the symbols can represent.
    Could youelaborate as to the what each symbol represents, thanks.

    It iscurrently just a 'thesis', should it be proved/disproved by factswell facts are facts when only acknowledged by the scientificcommittees.
    I amcurrently studying the facts and the science to either prove/disprovethe proposed thesis.
    If it should be proved false then false it is, not enough is yet known I believe in such interdisciplinary principles.



    Regards


    Osprey1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Moderator Moderator Markus Hanke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,302
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    Could youelaborate as to the what each symbol represents, thanks.
    I am not sure what symbols you are referring to - I simply remarked that I had moved the thread...?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Markus, I think he means the equations in your signature line.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Moderator Moderator Markus Hanke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,302
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Markus, I think he means the equations in your signature line.
    Oh. In that case the answer is that it means the automatic conservation of the Cartan moment of rotation through the principle that the boundary of a boundary is zero. But it doesn't have any connection to the topic of this thread, it is simply my signature.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    Thanks.


    General:


    Are there any Biomagnetism/Bioelectromagnetic experts on the forum that would care to provide an input.


    EMR15
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    What comes as no surprise to me.

    It has been suggest by many before that potentially some human beings potentially have 'electro-reception', 'magneto-reception'.

    However no conclusive evidence to date.

    Being the most evolved/advanced species on the planet is it so hard to believe that some humans have potentially developed and have this extra sensory perception. Many other species on this planet have EMP. Potentially even horses and more evidence is yet forth coming.

    For the moment by default it is not a scientific fact.



    EMR15
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,557
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    What comes as no surprise to me.

    It has been suggest by many before that potentially some human beings potentially have 'electro-reception', 'magneto-reception'.
    But in the absence of evidence rational people have decided that they don't.

    However no conclusive evidence to date.
    Quite, see above.

    Being the most evolved/advanced species on the planet is it so hard to believe that some humans have potentially developed and have this extra sensory perception. Many other species on this planet have EMP. Potentially even horses and more evidence is yet forth coming.
    Logical fallacy. "Most evolved" is meaningless, it just shows you don't understand evolution (we'll add it to the list of all the other things you are clueless about shall we?). Some animals can fly, surely humans as "most evolved" species must be able to do this too right? You seem to be trying to prove it with all the hand waving you are doing but it ain't working...

    For the moment by default it is not a scientific fact.

    So why don't you stop posting it to a SCIENCE forum?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    You seem intent on arguing, of which I have no interest.

    You know full well what I mean by advanced (Intellectually & other), so I'd suggest that you stop ridiculing & such etc.....


    EMR15
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    You know full well what I mean by advanced (Intellectually & other)
    Actually, no.

    If by advanced you mean human intelligence, the use of language, the creation of complex cultures, etc. then I fail to see why any of that would require 'electro-reception', 'magneto-reception' any more than it requiring wings.

    In fact, if we had the sort of telepathic powers you claim, then why did spoken language evolve?
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,557
    You seem intent on arguing, of which I have no interest.
    and you seem to be intent on posting utter bullshit and expecting not to be called on it. If you don't want to argue, stop posting nonsense.
    You know full well what I mean by advanced (Intellectually & other), so I'd suggest that you stop ridiculing & such etc.....
    See Strange's post above. We are not mind readers (telepathy is bull as we keep telling you) I can only take the meaning of the words you posted and my response to them was accurate and your post deserved ridicule. In fact your clarification is just as nonsensical as Strange pointed out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    I will point it out but once more.

    EMP.


    Do you even bother to read the post, I'm guessing no.


    EMR15
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,557
    Do you bother to read the reasons people tell you you are wrong and talking out of your backside? I'm guessing no too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by phdemon View Post
    do you bother to read the reasons people tell you you are wrong and talking out of your backside? I'm guessing no too.


    tncs 890
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,557
    ^loony nut 101
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Genius Duck Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,957
    Quote Originally Posted by emr15 View Post
    many other species on this planet have emp.
    What?!
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    I read most of what others say.

    I am after the fact, truth and the need to understand I have no opinion unlike others, I have based my thesis on that which has already been proven in the various areas of science.

    If EMP is possible the ability and answers lie in the cell composition calcium ions electron transfers etc.. the pattern/similarities between the ampullae electroreceptors and the electrophysiology of the human body.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Genius Duck Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,957
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    If EMP is possible
    EMP is possible.
    But I strongly suspect you're either severely confused or being extremely sloppy with your terminology 1.
    EMP is Electro-Magnetic Pulse.

    1 Although, given your posts, even if it actually is sloppy terminology you're also severely confused.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    A single acronym can be an abbreviated for many different things not just the common ones that most all too familiar with.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Genius Duck Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,957
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    A single acronym can be an abbreviated for many different things not just the common ones that most all too familiar with.
    Then the onus is on YOU to make it unambiguously clear as to which particular meaning you intend.
    A couple of other points:
    1) it's not an acronym.
    2) Which one of these did you mean:
    Electro-Magnetic Pulse
    Experience Music Project
    Estado Mayor Presidencial
    Emergency Management Plan
    Escaped Mental Patient
    Executive Masters Program
    Excessive Multiple Postings
    Experimentation Master Plan
    Exponentially-Modulated Periodic
    Ethical Massage Practitioner
    Electro Magnetic Phenomena
    Environmental Monitoring and Prediction
    Empresa Nacional de Petróleos, S. A.
    Extract, Manipulate, Present
    Engineered Metal Plate
    Elite Master Players
    (List from here).
    because none of them fit with the rest of your posts.
    Or are you simply making shit up to cover the fact that you don't know what you're talking about?
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    66
    Ph demon may I ask who do you work for?

    I have not been on this site for some time and suddenly out of the blue you reply to my post when I have made some headway with my research.

    Such negativity in the words it is almost as though you are trying to deter me.


    I am not going to bother writing further replies on this post until I obtain hard evidence if such exists, as I have previously mentioned before.
    You may not hear from me for a while.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,557
    Firstly my response was to post #36, not you but a different nutcase. To answer your other questions I recently left my job but details of the university I worked for until the end of July (and the others earlier in my career) are on my home page. My negativity is down to the fact you post unsupported bullshit. I don't care whether you waste your time on it but when you present it as science I will point out it is nonsense, I couldn't care less whether this deters you or not. Your last paragraph pleases me, less bullshit on the forum is always a good thing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by phdemon View Post
    firstly my response was to post #36, not you but a different nutcase. To answer your other questions i recently left my job but details of the university i worked for until the end of july (and the others earlier in my career) are on my home page. My negativity is down to the fact you post unsupported bullshit. I don't care whether you waste your time on it but when you present it as science i will point out it is nonsense, i couldn't care less whether this deters you or not. Your last paragraph pleases me, less bullshit on the forum is always a good thing.
    tcs/7
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EMR15 View Post
    A single acronym can be an abbreviated for many different things not just the common ones that most all too familiar with.
    Then the onus is on YOU to make it unambiguously clear as to which particular meaning you intend.
    A couple of other points:
    1) it's not an acronym.
    2) Which one of these did you mean:
    Electro-Magnetic Pulse
    Experience Music Project
    Estado Mayor Presidencial
    Emergency Management Plan
    Escaped Mental Patient
    Executive Masters Program
    Excessive Multiple Postings
    Experimentation Master Plan
    Exponentially-Modulated Periodic
    Ethical Massage Practitioner
    Electro Magnetic Phenomena
    Environmental Monitoring and Prediction
    Empresa Nacional de Petróleos, S. A.
    Extract, Manipulate, Present
    Engineered Metal Plate
    Elite Master Players
    (List from here).
    because none of them fit with the rest of your posts.
    Or are you simply making shit up to cover the fact that you don't know what you're talking about?
    TNCS -sample in D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,557
    R2d2
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 5th, 2014, 02:41 AM
  2. Electromagnetic Radiation
    By russell_c_cook in forum Physics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 16th, 2010, 05:13 AM
  3. Electromagnetic radiation
    By Aero in forum Physics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 1st, 2009, 10:46 AM
  4. Electromagnetic radiation
    By Cold Fusion in forum Physics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2008, 10:00 PM
  5. electromagnetic radiation..
    By newspaper in forum Physics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 25th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •