Notices
Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7

  1. #1 Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 i.e. Pie to the third power.

    "I don't believe in coincidences" is the line I've read in Tony Hillerman'd, Joe Leaphorn detective novels and at least one other writer who uses same for his lead detective.

    And so it goes in similar interesting set of conicidences with this Pi^3 case, I've been going on about for a year or more now try to bring into focus as follows;

    #1) Pi is a ratio related to only one circle planes circumference-to-diameter--- diameter aka axis/axi or two radii ---and when we take it two a third powering, we are invoking a seemingly, XYZ, 3D polyhedral relationship or phenomena,

    #2) being so, the 3D icosa(20)hedron has a maximum, primary set of 31 great/equatorially bisecting, polygonal planes( GrCPP's ), i.e. 31 sets of Pi,

    #3) being so, these 31 GrCPP's would have 62 radii to correspond directly as the halves of the 31 GrCPP axi and are reminscent of humans 31 bilateral spinal never

    #4) the double set of zeros( 00 ) act further to seperate and isolate out away, the more irrational side of the number, from the more whole, rational aspect as 31, on the more rational side of this trans(?)-infinite fractionated number,

    #5) the #7 as a terminating numerical factor--- more details on that later ---and is so closely aligned with the icosa(20)hedron and its close counter-part the VE's/cubo-octahedron's cosmic and primary, 7-axis sets as well as tetrahedrons 7-axi.
    ...{there are 7 integers given above }...


    I belive, that, this is simple connection between some of the most abstract mathetics of Pi, with geometry and complex biologicals.

    "I don't believe in coincidences" is the line I've read in Tony Hillerman'd, Joe Leaphorn detective novels and at least one other writer who uses same for his lead detective.

    31.00 62 7 66 80 29 98 20 1 7 54 7 63 15 06 7 10 1
    31.00 62 7 66 80 29 98 20 17 54 76 31 50 67 10 1
    31.00 62 7 668 029 982 017 547 631 506 710 1
    31.00 62 7 6680 2998 2017 5476 3150 6710 1

    Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed


    Last edited by rybo; July 8th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    I have moved this to pseudoscience. It looks like numerology to me.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Why are you invoking a 3D icosa(20)hedron? Its selection seems arbitrary.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370 View Post
    I have moved this to pseudoscience. It looks like numerology to me.
    Your choice, based on a belief, whether that is in error or not we may never know.

    1) conventional numerology adds together a sequence of numbers and makes a judgement based on that final value. I have not done that above.

    I have no use for conventional/typical numerology and never participated.

    2) my characterzations of the numbers I use ex, 7 as a terminal ending, are arrived at using logical and factual truths of where the numbers and there associations to their function in that sciences and mathmatics. This opening post only touched briefly on those factual functions and associations.

    3) All of our quasi-physical/gravity and physical/energy/spirit Universe is complemented by metaphysical mathematics. Some mathematical expressions we have discovered are proven, others are speculative. My given facts/truths, as associated with alledged/preumptios, falls into the unproven, speculative catagory.

    So Harold is there speculative catagory here a sciene forum? A unproven theories catagory? Unproven mathematics associations to Universe catagory?

    Actually, come to think of it. Wasn't that post in mathematics? If it was, then it is an error to move from that catagory. imho.

    Rybo the Rybot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    So Harold is there speculative catagory here a sciene forum? A unproven theories catagory? Unproven mathematics associations to Universe catagory?

    Actually, come to think of it. Wasn't that post in mathematics? If it was, then it is an error to move from that catagory. imho.

    Rybo the Rybot
    We have the New Hypotheses forum, but I didn't think your post rises to the level of a hypothesis. It just seems to be pointing out various coincidences with numbers. Is there a hypothesis buried in there somewhere? What is a "spirit universe"?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Why are you invoking a 3D icosa(20)hedron? Its selection seems arbitrary.
    John, other than the reasons I gave in the post, which you do not address above, the icosa(20)hedron is a fundamental--- basic ---and at one of the three, and only three regular polyhedra of our mathematical Universe.

    So, when I use words like fundamental , primary, essential or simple, we are talking essential basics of our mathematical, if not also quasi-physical/gravity and physical/energy/spirit Universe.

    Hydrogen atom is simple, essential, primary, fundamental of our known finite, quasi-physical/gravity and physical/energy/spirit Universe.

    Being so, or as it turns out, hydrogen is the most abundant elemement we find in our finite Universe.

    There is much more in these regards John but you should be able to get some of "why" from that.

    To get deeper into "why" I would need to invoke Bucky Fullers Synergetics explorations into geometry and what I belive to be cosmic findings in and around these simple, basic, fundamental essential and primary 2D and 2D shapes/patterns and there associations/relations to our finite quasi-physical/gravity and physical/energy/spirit Universe.

    The math I gave is fact/truth and I've seen very little mention of Pi^3 anywhere on the net, so again, to have my post in mathematics, is a minor issue imho.

    Many times in science, it is accident that leads to significant/meanigful findings. Sometimes it is those who are willing to step outside of conventiaona/typical streams of thought and education that also have made some signiificant findings.

    I hope that helps your understanding John, but rereading and understanding the parts In the original post is the first step. If people cannot understand, or accept the given facts, then it is mor difficult to understand or accept speculations derived from those given facts. imho

    Rybo the Rybot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    HD] We have the New Hypotheses forum, but I didn't think your post rises to the level of a hypothesis. It just seems to be pointing out various coincidences with numbers. Is there a hypothesis buried in there somewhere? What is a "spirit universe"?
    Ok fair enough on the hypothesis issue as I know that gets into succinct/precise definitions of a word.

    Again tho, in regards to "If it was in mathematics, why cannot it not be in mathematics?"?

    The brief time I searche for Pi^3 on the net, I found little of significant meanings associated with it when and where used.

    3rd powering = 3D = potential for polyhedron/polvertexion/polytope?/polyhchoron? etc....

    The conicidences of the Pi--- circle and diameter ---to 31 great/equaltorial cirles, dimaters 62 radii of the a fundmemtal 3D icosahedron jumps out to me as, hey, this is no brainer. The terminal 7 just adds to it.

    The double zeros appear to me to make it clear that the 31 is more whole, in a trans-infinite irrational number, than most of the other iterations of Pi that I explored.

    It is definitely various conicidences with numbers with Pi, geometry and biology, as you state. I think that is what my opening or 2nd sentence made clear.

    Rybo the Rybot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    [Again tho, in regards to "If it was in mathematics, why cannot it not be in mathematics?"?

    The brief time I searche for Pi^3 on the net, I found little of significant meanings associated with it when and where used.

    3rd powering = 3D = potential for polyhedron/polvertexion/polytope?/polyhchoron? etc....
    The formulas for area of a circle or volume of a sphere do not contain pi-squared or pi-cubed. You should have some reason why you are cubing pi, besides the fact that you think it is a nice idea - if you want to call it mathematics.
    The conicidences of the Pi--- circle and diameter ---to 31 great/equaltorial cirles, dimaters 62 radii of the a fundmemtal 3D icosahedron jumps out to me as, hey, this is no brainer. The terminal 7 just adds to it.
    Some people look a cloud formations and a picture of a horse or human face "jumps out." This does not mean there is a horse or human in the cloud.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Quagma SpeedFreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,787
    I keep seeing the word "spirit" in this thread, with no scientific justification offered for it. What is the word "spirit" doing in any scientific description of the universe?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    I think Norman Greenbaum insisted,,,
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    HD] The formulas for area of a circle or volume of a sphere do not contain pi-squared or pi-cubed.
    Harold,

    1) it is not logical--- ie there is no reason ---for you to bring "area of circle of into conversation as I in no way included/used "area of circle" as reference to my given info ergo not pertinent/relevant to my given info as stated.

    2) it is not logical--- i.e. there is no reason ---for you to bring the "volume of a sphere" into the conversation as I in no way included/used "volume of sphere" as a reference to my given info ergo, not pertinent/relevant to my given info as stated.

    3) it is not fair/unfair of you, too take your given comments above-- quoted 1 and 2 above ---an then insinuate/infer, that, my comments of Pi^3--- what you call "pi cube" ---and treat your comments being something I stated. Your convoluting my comments as stated and making insuation/inferenecs or whatever of info that is irrelevant to my comments as stated/given.

    So these givens by you--- not by me ---appear to be you attempt to assign illogical comments, or conclusions whatever by me. Please reread my comments as stated, and if you find and error or logic for those comment as stated, you will find that they are true.

    You kinda of like trying to put words/comments in my mind or others that are not what I said.

    PLease try to treat my fairly.

    You should have some reason why you are cubing pi, besides the fact that you think it is a nice idea - if you want to call it mathematics.
    Huh? I'm sorry Harold. My mathematical comments were and still are mathematical irrespective of whether you can or want to acknowledge those simple truths.

    "reason why I'm cubing pi". Yeah I had a reason Harold. Its called curiosity. Do search on the net on you will find lots and lots of infor regarding peoples explorations into Pi. If that reason isn't good enough to for you to know that Pi^3 = 00 62 7 is mathematical facts, I really don't have no idea what kind of reasons you think people need to give you before someone kind do a simple Pi calculation.

    I.e. If there is logical reason for you to have a reason, I have no idea what it is.

    HD] Some people look a cloud formations and a picture of a horse or human face "jumps out." This does not mean there is a horse or human in the cloud.
    This is not fair either Harold. To infer that "clouds formations" are as close in as close of and association to a horse and or face, as Pi, is to great/equaltorial circle or polygonal plane, is not even close.


    Also the 31 in Pi^3 does not just look like--- or jump out like ---the 31 of the icosa(20) great/equatorial circle/polygonal planes it is exactly the same number, not just similar to or look kinda looks like the same number.

    Those two zeros do not just look like they isolate away the quasi-whole 31 from the rest of the irrational number they do so, and do so more than, all of the Pi powering--- not just cubing ---of numbers my pocket calcullator and laptop would do.

    62 does not just lool like the same number of radii of 31 great/equaltorial circle/polgonal planes, it is eactly the number.

    7 does not just look like like the 7 axi/diameter of two cosmically basic adn fundamental polyhedra, that both more than conincidentally do have similar 12 nodes/vertexes.

    Also harold, seeing faces in other places is frequent phenomena i.e. I believe if you do the research, you will find the humans have a genetic propensity( ? ) towards seeing or making facial recognitions, if not also other biologicals--- ex your horses, or pigs cats etc....---in clouds and many other places also.

    It is pretty simple to me harold, you don't have to create lame/irrelevant comments as a way to have an excuse to place my Pi^3 = 00 62 7 in any catagory you want. There is mathematical value in my posts and beyond that, I think it has the potential to spur curiousity for others who read that post.

    I fear, that, your in fear of something I can not put my finger on, if my posts were to remain in mathematics. If i were to go through all mathematics post would I find any other posts there, wherein someone may have made a speculation associating some aspects of mathematics with some aspect of our finite Universe?

    If they exist in mathematics thread, do you really believe any human is has been damaged emotionally or mentally because of reading any speculations of their math with Universe?

    All of this also goes back to whether you, or anyone else, believes there is a coding/mapping within the fabric of spacetime, or whatever aspect of Universe, that correlates to every aspect/phenomena of our Universe.

    I hope you will search heart to find fairness in your judgements of my comments as stated.

    Rybo the Rybot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedFreek View Post
    I keep seeing the word "spirit" in this thread, with no scientific justification offered for it. What is the word "spirit" doing in any scientific description of the universe?
    Speed, I do not rrecall eading a policy that when posting here that a person has to justify why they use a word or words every time they use a word. Do I have to justify the word "the" or blue every time I use it?

    I'm not sure why, that, you appear to be afraid of the word "spirit", or that some how the word "spirit" is not valid is for any science group on earth, irrespective of its many definitions, that you you still are fearful of something I cannot put my finger on.

    Here above you do not ask me what I mean when using the word "spirit".

    Please forgive me if I don't go and get you any one of the long list of definitions of the word spirit(s) that exists in dictionarys I've looked at. Rather just let me try to explain my use of the word "spirit" in direct conjunction with physical/energy comment, and you appear to disregard in consideration why the word "spirit" is being used.

    So please reread my lips/text, physical/energy/spirit. Ok got that Speed. In some dictionarys, in the long list of definitions for spirits or spirits, you will find references to energy, or alchohol. Energy = physical = alchohol = spirits.

    Many times when I was young people would remark that a young colt or calf out in the field, running around, kicking there heel high, 'has a lot of spirit'.

    Spirit = energy = physical, now this simple correlation of the word spirit, energy and physical may scare the pants of you or others who feel they is no way in Universe, that is any way appropriate to ever correlate those words.

    Read a few differrent dictionarys is my best advice to you Speed. I want to find the correlating integrative words and aspects of Universe. Universe divides-to-conquer with its having so many differrent particles, but Universe also has one overiding cosmic force--- or just a geometry if you or some others prefer ---- called gravitational spacetime aka mass-atttraction that coheres, binds, interrelates/integrates all particles of Universe.

    Part of what I, and many others have done over the years, is look for aspects in Universe, or mathematics that unify, rather than divide. Division may have led to the atomic bomb. To use the word "spirit" in conjunction with physical and energy is not the great blue meanig or green boogie man come to destroy all scientific mind of humanity.

    Thx for asking. We need more who ask why instead of jumping to conclusions, with no reference for a word or comment. The world can be a better place.

    Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    HD] The formulas for area of a circle or volume of a sphere do not contain pi-squared or pi-cubed.
    Harold,

    1) it is not logical--- ie there is no reason ---for you to bring "area of circle of into conversation as I in no way included/used "area of circle" as reference to my given info ergo not pertinent/relevant to my given info as stated.

    2) it is not logical--- i.e. there is no reason ---for you to bring the "volume of a sphere" into the conversation as I in no way included/used "volume of sphere" as a reference to my given info ergo, not pertinent/relevant to my given info as stated.

    3) it is not fair/unfair of you, too take your given comments above-- quoted 1 and 2 above ---an then insinuate/infer, that, my comments of Pi^3--- what you call "pi cube" ---and treat your comments being something I stated. Your convoluting my comments as stated and making insuation/inferenecs or whatever of info that is irrelevant to my comments as stated/given.
    So these givens by you--- not by me ---appear to be you attempt to assign illogical comments, or conclusions whatever by me. Please reread my comments as stated, and if you find and error or logic for those comment as stated, you will find that they are true.
    Suppose you tell me what you meant by "when we take it two a third powering, we are invoking a seemingly, XYZ, 3D polyhedral relationship."

    You kinda of like trying to put words/comments in my mind or others that are not what I said.

    PLease try to treat my fairly.

    You should have some reason why you are cubing pi, besides the fact that you think it is a nice idea - if you want to call it mathematics.
    Huh? I'm sorry Harold. My mathematical comments were and still are mathematical irrespective of whether you can or want to acknowledge those simple truths.
    The mere fact that pi cubed is a number does not make it mathematics. Mathematics involves logical arguments and rigorous proofs.


    If they exist in mathematics thread, do you really believe any human is has been damaged emotionally or mentally because of reading any speculations of their math with Universe?
    We have to have some standards here. The pseudoscience forum is quite popular. Nevertheless there are some people who would rather not read drivel, like the rest of us do, and so we have the hard science sub-forums.
    Spirit = energy = physical, now this simple correlation of the word spirit, energy and physical may scare the pants of you or others who feel they is no way in Universe, that is any way appropriate to ever correlate those words.
    Energy has a scientific definition, and can be measured. Therefore it belongs in a science forum. Spirit does not have such a definition and cannot be measured. Therefore it does not belong.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Suppose you tell me what you meant by "when we take it two a third powering, we are invoking a seemingly, XYZ, 3D polyhedral relationship."
    I think you know what a 3rd powering so need to respond to that. XYZ = 3 cartesian dimensions aka height width but again I think you already know that. Polyhedral = polyhedron and specifically the icos(20)hedron but again I stated all of those already so I'm not sure why I should I respond to that again.

    Yes, a polyhedron has a volume, ergo an icosa(20)hedron has a volume. However, my comments were not directed at a specific area or specific volume. Now I'm repeating mysel. I stated previously your trying to make a area of circle or a volume of sphere into the conversation.

    31 great equaltorial/circles do define a volume but volume and any specific/definitive volume was not my focus. You welcome to go further onward into this area and volume explorations if you want. Maybe we will learn something from such endeavors that is related to my post.

    The mere fact that pi cubed is a number does not make it mathematics. Mathematics involves logical arguments and rigorous proofs.
    Powering of Pi is not mathematics. H,mm you must reside on differrent planet with differrent mathematics. Ha ha....I argue that Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7.....I hope to you not want me to print to infinite expresssion of this powering resultant, just to supply you with a "rigorous proof(s) and or "logica aregument that that is the logically correct answer.

    We have to have some standards here. The pseudoscience forum is quite popular. Nevertheless there are some people who would rather not read drivel, like the rest of us do, and so we have the hard science sub-forums.
    Some of my post is not certainly not drivel and for you to state so is unfair, as the truths an facts of are obvious and stand on there merits of your comments above.

    The speculation part is only drivel if it is not true. It is speculations and for you to label the whole or part as drivel is ........

    Energy has a scientific definition, and can be measured. Therefore it belongs in a science forum. Spirit does not have such a definition and cannot be measured. Therefore it does not belong.

    Spirit = energy = physical
    so I disagree with you harold, i.e. all three share a similiar/common definition. That you are fearful of that I understand but I think it is an unfounded fear.

    Rybo the Rybot
    Last edited by Harold14370; July 9th, 2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: fixed quotes
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Senior TheObserver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    Powering of Pi is not mathematics. H,mm you must reside on differrent planet with differrent mathematics. Ha ha....I argue that Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7.....I hope to you not want me to print to infinite expresssion of this powering resultant, just to supply you with a "rigorous proof(s) and or "logica aregument that that is the logically correct answer.
    Just typing numbers into a calculator isn't doing mathematics. Why are you cubing pi? Where is the motivation for that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Why are you invoking a 3D icosa(20)hedron? Its selection seems arbitrary.
    John, other than the reasons I gave in the post, which you do not address above, the icosa(20)hedron is a fundamental--- basic ---and at one of the three, and only three regular polyhedra of our mathematical Universe.
    Address me as you would a child. You won't be far wrong. What are the other two regular polyhedra?

    I don't address the other points because I wish to work from, as you call them, the fundamentals. There is little point in jumping ahead it, for example, I do not accept that you have "given facts", or if I lack the 'fundamentals' to understand those facts. I am sure you will agree.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post

    Spirit = energy = physical
    so I disagree with you harold, i.e. all three share a similiar/common definition. That you are fearful of that I understand but I think it is an unfounded fear.

    Rybo the Rybot
    spirit
    spirˇit
    noun

    1.
    the principle of conscious life; the vital principle in humans,animating the body or mediating between body and soul.

    2.the incorporeal part of humans: present in spirit though absent in body.

    3.the soul regarded as separating from the body at death.

    4.conscious, incorporeal being, as opposed to matter: the world of spirit.

    5.a supernatural, incorporeal being, especially one inhabiting aplace, object, etc., or having a particular character: evil spirits.


    energy

    enˇerˇgy
    noun, plural enˇerˇgies.

    1.
    the capacity for vigorous activity; available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.

    2.an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.

    3.Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming tobe caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.

    4.an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.

    5.the habit of vigorous activity; vigor as a characteristic:Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.

    energy
    Spirit


    rybo don't fear dictionary.

    Last edited by vasiacool; July 10th, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Observer] ust typing numbers into a calculator isn't doing mathematics.
    What planet are you from? They must use differrent mathematics there.

    I know the last grade I had requried mathematics in school was 9th grade and I nearly failed, again.

    I forget what grade I was first taught mathematics, however, my guess is they began with the learning of counting numbers and the non-counting zero ergo 1 + 1 would be considered to be math by most of the some 3 billion or more adults on Earth and probably many of the children. imho

    2 * 2 * 2 would also be consideredd to be mathematics by same set of adults and children.

    Pi * Pi * Pi is the same thing except it is some kind irrational infinite number.

    Why are you cubing pi? Where is the motivation for that?
    I think I answered question previously by someone else or maybe it was you I forget. The first time was curiosity and that is probably true for other times. Tho some of the times I recall being to verify I had not made an error.

    Yes, it is true that curiosity cannot be measured, and some around may feel that anything that cannot be measured cannot go in other topic except pusedo-scicence or maybe philosophy i.e. any topic that is not related to science.....ha ha.

    "motivation"? Uhh the physical/energy/spirit existence motivates my curiosity. It is wide wide Universe out there full of mysteries.

    As with all words spirit has two definitions;

    1) spirit = metaphysical intention i.e. the ability to ask "why" is a metaphysical intention to find out more about some aspect of our finite physical/energy/spirit Universe,

    2) spirit = physical/energy

    It is funny that the number 3 is associated with a cube, when XYZ cartesian dimensions are the corner of irregular tetrahedron more than a cube/ regular hexahedron.

    I.e. 3 seems as close to a tri(3)angle as it does XYZ/height width length which also defines 3 angles.

    Tetrahedroning( powering ) is similar to cubing( powering ) except it appears to be more efficent since it uses less parts, less area and less volume i.e. kind of more bang for the buck...or more bamng for the Bucky....ha ha

    Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19 Fundamental Solid( Rybonics ) 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    JG] Address me as you would a child. You won't be far wrong.
    Children = baby to 18 to 25 years old and wide range of personalities and intellectual abilities John. If there is something I stated previously that is beyond your intellectual abilities to grasp, then you will need to be more specific so I can address your specific concerns.

    What are the other two regular polyhedra?
    Sorry John, I misspoke, as all my intentions were in regards to the three and only three regular polyhedra that are all triangles ergo stabilized by triangulation;

    3) icosa(20)hedron, as previously mentioned has 31 great/equaltorial circle-like polgonal planes of concern in this Pi^3 = 00 62 7 thread,

    2) octa(8)hedron is one of the other two you asked for

    1) tetra(4)hedron is two of the two you asked for.

    The regular cube/hexa(6)hedron and regular penta(5)gonal dodeca(12)hedron are have no triangles ergo are not stable and both constructable by the deerivatives of the more basic/fundamental and simple irregular tetrahedron.

    I don't address the other points because I wish to work from, as you call them, the fundamentals.
    2D( width{X} and length{Y} ) = fundamental/basic tri(3)angle/opening ergo three anlges and three lines of relationship is fundamental and basic buidling shape/pattern of the three above mentioned regular, triangulated polyhedra.

    However, the tri(3)angle as the minimal opening, has only three corner points--- I call these points where two lines meet a yippion ----, whereas, when we enter 3D we have points of three lines meeting called vertexes/vertexions/nodes or nodal vertexial events for quasi-physical/gravity spacetime membrane/network events.

    Here again, with 3D we begin with the minimal tetra(4)hedron. When a tetra(4)hedron turns itself inside-out, one of its 4 vertexes passes through the tri(3)angular opening, however, at some moment/time we have a condition where the 4th vertex is in same 2D plane with the three circumferential/perimeter vertexes and we may say, that we are now back at a 2D condition of tri(3)angle, that has now been subdivided into the larger tri(3)angle, with three smalle tri(3)angles inside--- in the womb per se ---.

    This subdivided 2D tri(3)angle is what I refer to in Rybonics, as the fundamental solid of Universe There is more to this story but back to your next comment as follows.

    JG] There is little point in jumping ahead it, for example, I do not accept that you have "given facts"
    ,

    Again, John if there is something you do not understand you will have to be more specific with your comments.

    JG] or if I lack the 'fundamentals' to understand those facts. I am sure you will agree.
    Sure, just let me know the specifics/paticulars. "I am sure you will agree"...

    Sorry if I'm getting to far off the topic of this thread John, but I wanted to add a bit more to my 2D story from above regarding the 2D subdivided tri(3)angle, we may say, that, when the 4th vertex, or vertex, as it leaves the plane of the of greate tri(3)angle, is not neccessarily a 3D phenomena.

    Ex the Rieman positive curvature as say a tri(3)angular surface of sphere, with a 4th vertex inside the Rieman triangle.

    Same goes for Euclidean--- straight not curved --- triangle i.e. a tetrahedron, and especially one with low height or altitude, could be viewed as concave-convex subdivided triangle, as long as we--- or quasi-physical/gravity ha ha ----does not envision the three outer vertexes having another set of line relationships.

    Of course, gravity does just that ergo we have the minimal gravitonic shape i.e. a dipyramied--- ex <> ---that has two dimetrically opposed vertexes and three vertexes that define the central/bisecting plane of the dipyramid.

    Quasi-physical/gravity spacetime membrane/network = <><><><><> etc that are parts of a greater geodesic, that is part of even greater set of geodesics. Now this is the simple versions and there is more to the story that involve geodesically more complicated tubes.

    Rybo the Rybot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo View Post
    physical/energy/spirit
    You ignored my post and keep think that spirit is energy.
    of course..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    -
    Last edited by vasiacool; July 10th, 2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22 Spirit Definitions 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    spirit |ˈspirit|
    1 • archaic a highly refined substance or fluid thought to govern vital phenomena.
    Vasiacool, I mention alcohol previously as that is in some dictionarys so this above is similar. Fluids are physical. Do biologicals have any "highly refined substance or fluids". So biologicals have any less refined substance or fluids.


    2 [in sing. ] those qualities regarded as forming the definitive or typical elements in the character of a person, nation, or group or in the thought and attitudes of a particular period : the university is a symbol of the nation's egalitarian spirit.
    These "elements" of "character" is more the metaphysical intention aspect of definition of "spirit", but character is also dynamic actions, actions speak character as loud as, or louder than words, sometimes. imho


    • [with adj. ] a person identified with their most prominent mental or moral characteristics or with their role in a group or movement : he was a leading spirit in the conference.
    He = spirit = physical and metaphysical aspects.

    • a specified emotion or mood, esp. one prevailing at a particular time : I hope the team will build on this spirit of confidence.
    Emotions are very definitly chemically related emotions = chemical = physical

    • ( spirits) a person's mood : the warm weather lifted everyone's spirits after the winter.
    Mood = emotion = or silent/quiet noise/rejoices = levels of energetic expresssion.

    • the quality of courage, energy, and determination or assertiveness : his visitors admired his spirit and good temper.
    • the attitude or intentions with which someone undertakes or regards something : he confessed in a spirit of self-respect, not defiance.
    • the real meaning or the intention behind something as opposed to its strict verbal interpretation : the rule had been broken in spirit if not in letter.
    Again spirit = metaphysical intention and I gave that previous post.

    3 (usu. spirits) strong distilled liquor such as brandy, whiskey, gin, or rum.
    Ditto my above and in previous post.

    • [with adj. ] a volatile liquid, esp. a fuel, prepared by distillation : aviation spirit.
    How about a "volatile" gas as methane out the ass that some like to ignite with a flame.


    enter into the spirit join wholeheartedly in an event, esp. one of celebration and festivity : he entered into the spirit of the occasion by dressing as a Pierrot.
    He entered into a dancing spirit, a talking spirit, a kicking heels high spirit, as stated in previous post.

    PHRASAL VERBS
    spirit someone up archaic stimulate, animate, or cheer up someone.
    To give energy to some one is to stimulate them or attempts to cheer their spirits.

    Spirit is physical/energy/spirit and those who do not get it are ignoring the definitions in some dictioaries and I repeat again to those who have mental block to the facts out of fear, ego, narrowmindedness or whatever, read a few differrent dictionary definitions of "sprit".
    ORIGIN Middle English : from Anglo-Norman French, from Latin spiritus ‘breath, spirit,’ from spirare ‘breathe.’

    5.a supernatural, incorporeal being, especially one inhabiting aplace, object, etc., or having a particular character: evil spirits.


    Physical/energy/spirit occupies space so "inabiting a place" here above = occupied space.


    energy
    Spirit


    Energy/physical/spirit = fermionic matter, bosonic forces and any aggregate/collection thereof.

    rybo don't fear dictionary.


    Nosense on your part Vasiacool.

    You appear to me to be the one in fear dude. YOu need to go back and reread all of my posts cause you appear to be misinformed or under-informed, at best. imho.

    Rybo the Ry
    bot from planet Rybon spreading Rybonic Seed


    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    This is just playing with numbers combined with New Age woo-woo.

    It doesn't belong in Pseudoscience, it belongs in the trash.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    You ignored my post and keep think that spirit is energy.
    of course..
    Vasiacool, yes I keep thinking spirit = energy = physical = occupied space, and you havenot offered anything that would cause me to change my viewpoint, whereas I've given two posts with logical, common sense rationale for this belief in my comments as stated.

    I did not "ignore" your post i.e. you were and are in error to state so. To date, to best of my knowledge, i have answered posts in the order that they are listed and as I get to them.

    You appear to me to be lacking patience, under-informed and ........

    YOu appear to me, as someone who is of a narrow mind, and will not begin to grasp the simple correlations between physical/energy/spirit. Hope you may prove me incorrect with this superficial assessment of your mind set.

    Rybo the Rybot from planet Rybon spreading Rybonic Seed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    This is just playing with numbers combined with New Age woo-woo.
    It doesn't belong in Pseudoscience, it belongs in the trash.
    AlexG, obviously you do not understand--- or give a pooh ---how to power anything to a 3rd power. There are mathematical facts in my post and logical common sense rationale--- again you do not apear to understand any of it --- that accompanies those factual truths to make for allege connection between one of the most abstracts numbers humans know of, too gometry and biological nervous system.

    As stated in my original post, there is more logical, common sense rationale to add to my conclusions of this connection, but obviously the narrow minded type cannot acknowledge the factual truths as stated, much less any addition of a logical, commone sense rationale of connecting the varisous sets of given fatual truths, as stated.

    Rybo the Rybot from planet Rybon spreading Rybonic Seed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    Trash.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Trash.
    AlexG still no acknowledgement of the factual truths as stated ergo no evidence of understanding the factual truths as stated and no logical, common sense rationale for the word "trash"

    "Trash" = Pi^3 = 94 56 01 and this is a simple concept to grasp.

    Please share with us AlexG when you can show us some evidence of intelletual stimulating abilities in the regard to the topic of the thread, or anything I've stated. Not likely as is there little that I have stated that is not factual truths and or a very close to factual truth.

    Why speculations bring out fear in some people I understand but I think it varys from person to person.

    I can assure AlexG, I'm I did not post this here on the net to scare you or anyone else. If there are green boggie men coming it is not because of my post here.

    Rybo the Rybot from planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic seed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    rybo] Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 #5) the #7 as a terminating numerical factor--- more details on that later ---and is so closely aligned with the icosa(20)hedron and its close counter-part the VE's/cubo-octahedron's cosmic and primary, 7-axis sets as well as tetrahedrons 7-axi.
    ...{there are 7 integers given above }...
    Ok, I promised more info on this topic, so back to some more facts that appear to, at minimum, add more, even if only conicidental , validity/credibilty etc to previous comments as stated, irrespective of factual truths or speculative connections factual truths in mathematic and biology.

    #31 is prime out to 7 places/positions i.e. .33 33 33 1 i.e 6 + 1 places = 7 integer places/positions before the terminal end point as #7 occurs of these particular pattern.

    Pi also has special relation with the hexagon and the 5-fold, icosa(20)hedron--- phi associated 15 rectangles and 12 pentagons ---has 15, bisecting, compound hexagons. The ico's --- 3 axis sets ---intimate and mostly incommensuarte partner the 4-fold, Vector Eqilibriums/cubo-octahedron--- 4 axis sets ---also has 4 sets of regular hexa(6)gons.

    The hepta(7)gon has irrational angles, so the hexa(6)gon is the last rational polygon that is closest to the value of Pi. So in the following I take note that, after the firs terminatiion #7, we have a double set of 66 and is reminiscent of the previous/preceding double zero's( 00 ) that work wells to further isolate the rational 31 side of the Pi^3, from the more irrational side.

    Hexa( 6) hexa(6)....hmmm more on this later.

    31.00 62 7 66 80 29 98 20 1 7 54 7 63 15 06 7 10 1
    31.00 62 7 66 80 29 98 20 17 54 76 31 50 67 10 1
    31.00 62 7 668 029 982 017 547 631 506 710 1
    31.00 62 7 6680 2998 2017 5476 3150 6710 1

    Rybo the Rybot from the planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed[/QUOTE]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    rybo] pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 = 7 integer places positions #31 is prime out to 7 places/positions i.e. .33 33 33 1 i.e 6 + 1 places = 7 integer places/positions before the terminal end point as #7 occurs of these particular pattern.
    I have more info later for for validating the crediblity of #7 having terminal ending characteristics, meawhile I had new thoughts I needed share regarding the 66 after the terminal 7.

    31.00 62 7 66 80 29 98 20 1 7 54 7 63 15 06 7 10 1

    Before I share this new thought let us review:

    ..." I dont belive in coincidences"--- dectective mottos in some fiction detective novels

    .." a place for everything and everything in its place"---my mother? ha ha...

    Both of these go along with my belief we live in absolutly deterministc Universe of cause and effect irrespective of the "uncertainty principle" and "spooky actions at a distance".

    So, back to this 66 that begins at the 8th position/place and ends at the 9th position/place and is followed by the number 8. Ha, I just now noticed that minor coincidence...I love it!...ha ha. Anyway, at top of this post we see the previous prime 31 out to 7 places ergo 33 33 33 + 1 = 7 places/positions.

    So, 66 is 33 + 33, and that is a doubling. H,mmm just thought of how the 80 that follows 66 is double 40's ergo we have 33 set followed by 40 set. Have to consider that at some time in future, cause what was or is more apparrent i.e of more significance to me, at this time, is that in Fullers Synergetics, he shows very clearly how the octahedron--- ergo #8 ---has a doubling effect and we that the first 6 is in the 8th position/place.

    EX. when constructing the octahedron from great/equaltorial circle/polygonal planes( GrCPP's ) it takes 6-GrCPP's ) to create the 3 bisecting planes that define an octahedron. When the VE/jitterbug contracts from the VE to octahedron it is a double octahedron.

    So, we have the double 6's, that are also defined by double set of 33's, followed by the #8, and 8 is shown to have a doubling effect in some geometric circumstances.

    Ok? So now the #8 is in the 10th position/place. So here were have two differrent numerical aspects occurring with two places of each other, and that MAY correlate with the intial double 00's, 62 as my primary basis for using sets of two numbers.

    Yes #7 stands alone on its own, and that should not be too surprising to those who are familiar with number functions/charactieristics and especially within geometry ergo spatially patterned sciences. It is tho #7 is saying to us STOP here, go no further with your speculations of the irrational side of Pi^3 as it fruitless mastubration of the mind that will lead you nowhere......ha ha!

    That may be, but still I'm a curious explorer. Perhaps later I can exlpore the 80 and 29.

    31.00 62 7 66 80 29 98 20 17 54 76 31 50 67 10 1
    31.00 62 7 668 029 982 017 547 631 506 710 1
    31.00 62 7 6680 2998 2017 5476 3150 6710 1

    rybo the rybot from the planet rybon spreading the rybonic seed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Rybo, this is not a blog. If no one else wants to participate in this thread, you are going to have to stop.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31 Rybo Arrested On Non Blogging Laws 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370 View Post
    Rybo, this is not a blog. If no one else wants to participate in this thread, you are going to have to stop.
    I'm sorry officer Harold, I feel the "not a blog" law is an unjust/unfair one. That you are in this position to have to arrest me is unfortunate situation for both yourself and I.

    .."networking is like ocean waves, they cannot be stopped"...Bucky Fuller.

    Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66 8 0 29 98 13

    31 is prime out to 7 places 33 33 33 1

    8 is the 10th integer place/position.

    0( non-counting number ) is in the 11th( 1st prime after 7 ) position/place.

    29 is twin prime with the 31-- i.e. 29 - 30 -31 that follows it and is these two are the 2nd( double ) set of twin( double ) primes, that occur in first 13 places/positions.

    29 is at the 12th 13th integer place/position.

    More later, from the green bogie monster lands they mostly likely exile me too......I'm scared......quick toto run for help....follow the golden/phi road to the icosa(20)hedron and bark 15 times for the 15 golden/phi rectangles to appear and 12 times for the 12 golden/phi pentagons to appear.

    Now run toto and don't let them catch you!....run toto! run!

    Rybo the Rybot fro planet Rybon spreading Rybonic Seed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    This is pure stupid numerology and belongs in the Trash Bin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Senior TheObserver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne View Post
    This is pure stupid numerology and belongs in the Trash Bin.
    This is supid even for numerology.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Rybo, you get 3 days off. Next violation will be a permanent ban.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •