Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 109
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Genetic manipulation on humans already decades a fact

  1. #1 Genetic manipulation on humans already decades a fact 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    I have read this article below and want to share it with you because it's sientific news:

    This what a woman around 40 years from justice has told in a confidential video explained in my own words. Early in 1960 they have geneticly manipulate people, people who can't get cancer, aids, and no diabetes. The geneticly manipulated people are borned without a pancreas and are telepathic.

    The name of this project call's Ulumia Kamikaze and the organisation behind it is W.W.O The reason why there is nothing published all those decades that's because people who while publish it will be diagnosed as psychotic. A few famous people of the project Ulumia Kamikaze are Derren Brown and Derek Oglivie Derek Oglivie; He says that he can talk with death people if that's is true I can't comfirm that. But that's he is telepathic that's for sure.

    Arround thirty years they try to bring you in problems. A lot of people from Ulumia Kamikaze will end in jail and in psychiatric hospital if they end there then they will be telepatic. That's the reason they try to bring them in problems so they have them in a controled envoirement. The way they bring them in problems is to broadcast things about them on there television. Try to get them in a psychotic state why ? then they are sensitive for sublimal information.

    Realy you can get people do crazy stuff with this. That's what Derren Brown is doing with his shows let people see how to misleed and control the mind by influence it with Neuro Lingquistic Programming and Hypnoses and other technics.

    author: This story is true for me till there is evidence that it isn't I'm still looking for more evidence.

    Source: newsleaks :: Onderwerp bekijken - Genetic manipulation on humans already decades a fact

    Update: 14-06-2012

    I did some research about this topic 'Ulumia Kamikaze' and it seems to be that this story has been wrote down in a newspaper in The Netherlands. When I don't know but that's a matter of time.


    Last edited by Xmen; June 14th, 2012 at 10:03 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Do you think there could be an alternative explanation for the claims that are made?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    I have read this article below and want to share it with you because it's sientific news:
    Did you know, the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary? Amazing, isn't it.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    I have read this article below and want to share it with you because it's sientific news:
    Did you know, the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary? Amazing, isn't it.
    Well, it' in mine (Random House Webster's College Dictionary; definition "easily deceived or cheated, credulous") ; in fact I recognize quite a few of the pictured images from around here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nirgendwo und Ueberall
    Posts
    1,300
    *Facepalm*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: Alternative Explanation 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    There is no alternative explanation this story is true but the want to keep it low profile.
    Maby you have heard of kamikaze pilots in the second world war well they have used that word for this project because people get in trouble and and most of them and in jail. The people from ulumia kamikaze make a big fall and can build there lives again from scratch
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,370
    Derren Brown? really, is this actually in anyway true???

    Doesn't 'kamikaze' just mean divine wind?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    There is no alternative explanation this story is true but the want to keep it low profile.
    I can think of half a dozen alternative explanations. A few of them are less ludicrous than this drivel.

    I like that fact that your "source" for this information is just you writing the same drivel on another forum. Brilliant.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgorlitz View Post
    Derren Brown? really, is this actually in anyway true???
    You know there are some people who think that stage magicians use real magic and are only pretending it is a trick.

    Doesn't 'kamikaze' just mean divine wind?
    Indeed it does.
    神風
    Named after a typhoon said to have protected Japan from a Mongolian invasion in the 13th century.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgorlitz View Post
    Doesn't 'kamikaze' just mean divine wind?
    In the newly liberated sixties a woman walked into court in a see through blouse, wearing no bra. The judge ordered her from his court for improper dress.
    "But your honour I have a Divine Right."
    "So, you do," replied the Judge, "and your left isn't bad either, but you still have to leave."

    Apologies, but I felt any posts I make here now have to sink to the level of the OP to keep things equable.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Here a link about the kamikaze pilots.

    Kamikaze Pilots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    Here a link about the kamikaze pilots.

    Kamikaze Pilots
    Yes. Yes. We know about that.

    Now, how about some evidence for your demented ravings on genetic manipulation and mind control?

    What's that? You haven't got any? Oh well. We can just ignore it then.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    There is no alternative explanation this story is true but the want to keep it low profile.
    I can think of half a dozen alternative explanations. A few of them are less ludicrous than this drivel.

    I like that fact that your "source" for this information is just you writing the same drivel on another forum. Brilliant.
    I understand that you don't believe this story and that's what the woman from justice (dutch justice) also has said in that vid that it is a unbelievble story. I wanna ask you to visit newsleaks (source) I have wrote a reply about don't believing this story
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    Here a link about the kamikaze pilots.

    Kamikaze Pilots
    Yes. Yes. We know about that.

    Now, how about some evidence for your demented ravings on genetic manipulation and mind control?

    What's that? You haven't got any? Oh well. We can just ignore it then.
    You realy don't have to believe it's okay and you are correct if you say that there is no evidence.
    In this case that's the problem because they want to keep it low profile. The reason for that is possible the public reaction what do you think if you publish this.
    I can make a picture in my mind what's gonna happen I think a lot of angry people.

    Reason for me to publish this on the internet is the abuse that's made of people.
    That's has more priority for me then angry people who puke on this project.

    One thing that I can use as evidence is that's Derek Oglivie him self talk about that's he is telepatic.

    I like your critical look at this there is a lot of crap on the internet and it's good to be critical on everything that's publisht on the internet.
    Last edited by Xmen; April 27th, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    You realy don't have to believe it it's okay
    Thank you. That is very kind of you.

    I see absolutely no reason to believe you. The only references to "Ulumia Kamikaze" that Google finds is you posting the same drivel in different places. So I assume you made this story up. Did you have a bad dream or something and get confused about what is real and what is inside your head?
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    I understand that you don't believe this story and that's what the woman from justice (dutch justice) also has said in that vid that it is a unbelievble story.
    What woman?

    What "vid"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    This what a woman around 40 years from justice has told in a confidential video.
    If this video is "confidential", how come you have seen it?
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Dear guys,

    I will go do research to this to get more information about this to answere the questions you guys have.
    And in mean while stay critical but don't be dogmatic this is a sience forum so think as a sientist.
    I have a story with almost no evidence and you guys are critical on that and that's good.
    But whe don't want to make the fault that psychotic people make to be to convinced about there own thoughts.
    Let's explore this and see if this story is right or wrong.

    Regards,

    Xmen
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    I have read this article below and want to share it with you because it's sientific news:

    This what a woman around 40 years from justice has told in a confidential video. Early in 1960 they have geneticly manipulate people, people who can't get cancer, aids, and no diabetes. The geneticly manipulated people are borned without a pancreas and are telepathic.

    The name of this project call's Ulumia Kamikaze and the organisation behind it is W.W.O The reason why there is nothing published all those decades that's because people who while publish it will be diagnosed as psychotic. A few famous people of the project Ulumia Kamikaze are Derren Brown and Derek Oglivie Derek Oglivie; He says that he can talk with death people if that's is true I can't comfirm that. But that's he is telepathic that's for sure.

    Arround thirty years they try to bring you in problems. A lot of people from Ulumia Kamikaze will end in jail and in psychiatric hospital if they end there then they will be telepatic. That's the reason they try to bring them in problems so they have them in a controled envoirement. The way they bring them in problems is to broadcast things about them on there television. Try to get them in a psychotic state why ? then they are sensitive for sublimal information.

    Realy you can get people do crazy stuff with this. That's what Derren Brown is doing with his shows let people see how to misleed and control the mind by influence it with Neuro Lingquistic Programming and Hypnoses and other technics.

    Source: newsleaks :: Onderwerp bekijken - Genetic manipulation on humans already decades a fact
    No sorry, in the most polite way I can put this, I don't believe a word of it.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,370

    With respect everything Derren brown does is a combination of hypnosis and illusion, it's not real.
    Telepathy is not real, only the power of suggestion.

    It simply works like this, plant an idea, then keep influencing the subject until the idea comes up. To those 'not' in the know it looks like talking to the dead, telepathy or mind reading. It is simply not real.

    Derren Brown has a very well trained mind to use the powers of suggestion, but it is not mystical or magical in any way and most of us could do what he does with the right training and practise.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    He is a stage magician. Get it? It's a trick.

    Thousands of stage magicians have done things like this. It is a trick.

    It is not telepathy. It is a trick.

    Are you really that gullible? If so, would you like to buy a few square miles of the moon at a reasonable price?

    And Ogilvie is either deluded or a con-man. Maybe both. I can't see that video for some reason. But note that he did not win the $1M prize. Therefore he did not demonstrate that he has any psychic abilities. He is a fraud.

    Next.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    He is a stage magician. Get it? It's a trick.

    Thousands of stage magicians have done things like this. It is a trick.

    It is not telepathy. It is a trick.

    Are you really that gullible? If so, would you like to buy a few square miles of the moon at a reasonable price?

    And Ogilvie is either deluded or a con-man. Maybe both. I can't see that video for some reason. But note that he did not win the $1M prize. Therefore he did not demonstrate that he has any psychic abilities. He is a fraud.

    Next.

    Very well put.


    Please, please will people learn that magic doesn't exist!
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgorlitz View Post

    With respect everything Derren brown does is a combination of hypnosis and illusion, it's not real.
    Telepathy is not real, only the power of suggestion.

    It simply works like this, plant an idea, then keep influencing the subject until the idea comes up. To those 'not' in the know it looks like talking to the dead, telepathy or mind reading. It is simply not real.

    Derren Brown has a very well trained mind to use the powers of suggestion, but it is not mystical or magical in any way and most of us could do what he does with the right training and practise.
    Indead Derren Brown is a person that's trained in mind influence technics that's what I wrote in my article but you can say that's he is not telepatic do you have any evidence for that ?

    Is there any form of influence in this vid by voice or something else that can influence the outcome ?



    Regards,

    Xmen
    Last edited by Xmen; April 29th, 2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    you can say that's he is not telepatic do you have any evidence for that ?
    The fact that he says it every time he performs? The fact that he is a stage magician performing tricks?
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,370
    This feels like butting my head on a 'magic wall'.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    you can say that's he is not telepatic do you have any evidence for that ?
    The fact that he says it every time he performs? The fact that he is a stage magician performing tricks?
    He using mind influence technics he is a stage magician that's correct but you can't say that's he is not telepatic because he don't have said that. You don't believe my story and I told you it. it's not good to believe anything what people tell you.
    So I'm glad that the people here a critical on my story. But be also critical on somebody else his story.
    And it's correct that you say but Xmen you story is a unbelievble one so I believe what Derren Brown said.
    But I warning you for blind spots.
    I gonna stop my part of the discussion and go find out more evidence.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    When Derren Brown makes the perfectly reasonable and sensible statement that no psychic abilities are involved we do not need to be sceptical or demand further evidence. Any more than if he said the sky was blue or the world was round. After all there is zero evidence of psychic abilities existing. So for him to state he does not have them is just confirming the obvious facts we already know.

    However, the sort of unsupported drivel you made up in your first post is just going to be rejected out of hand.

    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have provided no evidence at all, other than your extreme gullibility. So your fantasy can just be ignored for what it is. Deluded nonsense.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    I gonna stop my part of the discussion and go find out more evidence.
    Good luck with that. You could start with this "video" you keep referring to. Not that it will be evidence of anything except human imagination ...
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    Update: 14-06-2012

    I did some research about this topic 'Ulumia Kamikaze' and it seems to be that this story has been wrote down in a newspaper in The Netherlands. When I don't know but that's a matter of time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    l
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    You ressurrected a two year old thread to post this incoherent drivel. Why?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Professor Daecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,274
    Oh dear.

    You dragged up a 2-year old thread for this?

    Telepathy may not be real, but apparently necromancy is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Guys this story sounds idiot but whe must look with ore eyes and think with ore brain and not using ore refferantial point of view. Common sence make us sometimes blind for new thinks ore sometimes it let us see new things that other people dont's see. My thought about this story is it has a begin let's look to that begin. The television broadcast is the begin should somebody made this up for him self. I don't think that somebody has that fantasy. So there is a source how rehliable is that source ? Whe don't know. And that's what whe can tell about this story that whe don't know if it real. But common sence tell's me that's this is more worth then the reactions on this topic for now on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Nope, it's crap, it is a fantasy (or deliberate lying to sell bullshit books and new age woo). If you think otherwise present evidence. "Common sense" doesn't cut it, it is unreliable at best. (Also you may want to run your posts through a spell checker).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    I did some research and found a idea of making telepathy by humans it's seems to be that ears can understand infrared signals the only thing that you have to learn a brain is morse code. I heart this story from somebody who claims that he has that system in his head. It's sounds to me as plausible but there is no any refference about it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Until you present evidence I won't respond to any more of your posts, my time this week is too limited to spend on woo and crap.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Nope, it's crap, it is a fantasy (or deliberate lying to sell bullshit books and new age woo). If you think otherwise present evidence. "Common sense" doesn't cut it, it is unreliable at best. (Also you may want to run your posts through a spell checker).
    psychotic people have something in common with you they believe something and don't agree other thoughts you are a little bit to sure that's it's bullshit how do you know that do you got andy evidence that it's not true ?

    No you don't what I try to learn you is don't be to sure from your self there are a lot of things that you don't know like secret sientific break throughs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Doesn't work like that, present evidence it is true and I'll look at it, we don't have to show it is wrong. If there is no evidence it is wrong (bullshit) by default. "Secret breakthroughs"? Do you want to be taken to be a crackpot? Evidence please or I'm out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Guys this story sounds idiot but whe must look with ore eyes and think with ore brain and not using ore refferantial point of view. Common sence make us sometimes blind for new thinks ore sometimes it let us see new things that other people dont's see. My thought about this story is it has a begin let's look to that begin. The television broadcast is the begin should somebody made this up for him self. I don't think that somebody has that fantasy. So there is a source how rehliable is that source ? Whe don't know. And that's what whe can tell about this story that whe don't know if it real. But common sence tell's me that's this is more worth then the reactions on this topic for now on.

    This post lacks focus and suffers from major spelling errors, which aid in the obfuscation of the message you are trying to convey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    I did some research and found a idea of making telepathy by humans it's seems to be that ears can understand infrared signals the only thing that you have to learn a brain is morse code. I heart this story from somebody who claims that he has that system in his head. It's sounds to me as plausible but there is no any refference about it.

    Ears do not pick up EM radiation (especially not IR).
    Stating that you "heart this story from somebody"[sic], is hear-say and therefore cannot be used as a valid argument.

    psychotic people have something in common with you they believe something and don't agree other thoughts you are a little bit to sure that's it's bullshit how do you know that do you got andy evidence that it's not true ?

    No you don't what I try to learn you is don't be to sure from your self there are a lot of things that you don't know like secret sientific break throughs

    Neither an argumentum ad hominem nor an argumentum ad ignorantium can be used as a valid argument. The onus lies on you.
    PhDemon likes this.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    psychotic people have something in common with you they believe something and don't agree other thoughts you are a little bit to sure that's it's bullshit how do you know that do you got andy evidence that it's not true ?
    It IS bullshit.
    Prove me wrong...
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    [QUOTE=Dywyddyr;531119]
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    psychotic people have something in common with you they believe something and don't agree other thoughts you are a little bit to sure that's it's bullshit how do you know that do you got andy evidence that it's not true ?
    It IS bullshit.
    Prove me wrong...[/QUOTE

    If you are a sientific person you do first research before you give your meaning otherwise you don't be realy a sientific person
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,565
    [QUOTE=Polarbear1981;531128]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    psychotic people have something in common with you they believe something and don't agree other thoughts you are a little bit to sure that's it's bullshit how do you know that do you got andy evidence that it's not true ?
    It IS bullshit.
    Prove me wrong...[/QUOTE

    If you are a sientific person you do first research before you give your meaning otherwise you don't be realy a sientific person
    We are still waiting for you to provide your backing scientific research first. The onus is on YOU as the one making the assertions to supply the evidence asked for. That is how science works.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    If you are a sientific person you do first research before you give your meaning otherwise you don't be realy a sientific person
    Exactly my point: YOU have made claims.
    Provide evidence.
    EVERYTHING you have said here is unsupported: if you can't be bothered to provide evidence that it's "true" then there is absolutely no requirement for us to provide evidence that it's wrong.
    THAT is how science works.
    'That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.'

    Back to you.
    (Although I assume that you'll just carry on trolling).
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Sience is more then only facts now I understand what this forum is it's not a sience forum but a sience fact forum.
    Sience is more then facts sience has questions that not be answered.
    You guys like facts of sience that's different then liking sience now I understand.
    Someone who like's sience likes questions that not be answered or searching for prove.
    You guys want prove and I don't have any of it.
    In the topic is writen that the person is borned without a pancreas that's possible but you need insuline that's what whe thought till now.
    Imunity for cancer that exist also for hiv in africa there are people imune for hiv.
    Telepathy there is a topic placed here by me where a doctor claims that it's possible because cells communicate with eachthogther by light.
    If you are borned without a pancreas you can't get diabetes that's sounds not so strange.
    take every element of this topic and do research of it and you see that's is possible.
    things are not so advanced then they look it's sounds weird but see it in perspective
    But last but not least facts in sience are verry importent that's also true
    Last edited by Polarbear1981; February 27th, 2014 at 03:51 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    (Although I assume that you'll just carry on trolling).
    You were right...

    This guy brings a quote to mind...

    Quote Originally Posted by some film
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    This guy brings a quote to mind...

    Quote Originally Posted by some film
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    Billy Madison (1995), a movie in which Adam Sandler's acting is bearable (when compared with his latest appearances).
    PhDemon likes this.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Sience is more then only facts
    Correct. Science is a methodology. One that uses evidence.
    Something you have consistently failed to provide.

    now I understand what this forum is it's not a sience forum but a sience fact forum.
    How would you know? You have so far shown yourself to be almost entirely ignorant of what science is and how it's done.

    Someone who like's sience likes questions that not be answered or searching for prove.
    Er, if you're not getting (some) answers then you aren't doing science.

    You guys want prove and I don't have any of it.
    In other words you're speculating wildly and then complaining that we won't simply believe you.
    I.e. you want us to take you on trust. That's not science. That's bullshit.

    Telepathy there is a topic placed here by me where a doctor claims that it's possible because cells communicate with eachthogther by light.
    Please provide evidence that a doctor actually claims this.
    Please show that this doctor is correct.
    Last edited by Dywyddyr; February 27th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Guys this story sounds idiot but whe must look with ore eyes and think with ore brain and not using ore refferantial point of view. Common sence make us sometimes blind for new thinks ore sometimes it let us see new things that other people dont's see. My thought about this story is it has a begin let's look to that begin. The television broadcast is the begin should somebody made this up for him self. I don't think that somebody has that fantasy. So there is a source how rehliable is that source ? Whe don't know. And that's what whe can tell about this story that whe don't know if it real. But common sence tell's me that's this is more worth then the reactions on this topic for now on.

    This post lacks focus and suffers from major spelling errors, which aid in the obfuscation of the message you are trying to convey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    I did some research and found a idea of making telepathy by humans it's seems to be that ears can understand infrared signals the only thing that you have to learn a brain is morse code. I heart this story from somebody who claims that he has that system in his head. It's sounds to me as plausible but there is no any refference about it.

    Ears do not pick up EM radiation (especially not IR).
    Stating that you "heart this story from somebody"[sic], is hear-say and therefore cannot be used as a valid argument.

    psychotic people have something in common with you they believe something and don't agree other thoughts you are a little bit to sure that's it's bullshit how do you know that do you got andy evidence that it's not true ?

    No you don't what I try to learn you is don't be to sure from your self there are a lot of things that you don't know like secret sientific break throughs

    Neither an argumentum ad hominem nor an argumentum ad ignorantium can be used as a valid argument. The onus lies on you.
    Ears are sensitive for light

    The Human Brain is Sensitive to Light, Breakthrough Findings From... -- HELSINKI and BERGEN, Norway, August 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Sience is more then only facts now I understand what this forum is it's not a sience forum but a sience fact forum.
    Sience is more then facts sience has questions that not be answered.
    You guys like facts of sience that's different then liking sience now I understand.
    Someone who like's sience likes questions that not be answered or searching for prove.
    You guys want prove and I don't have any of it.
    In the topic is writen that the person is borned without a pancreas that's possible but you need insuline that's what whe thought till now.
    Imunity for cancer that exist also for hiv in africa there are people imune for hiv.
    Telepathy there is a topic placed here by me where a doctor claims that it's possible because cells communicate with eachthogther by light.
    If you are borned without a pancreas you can't get diabetes that's sounds not so strange.
    take every element of this topic and do research of it and you see that's is possible.
    things are not so advanced then they look it's sounds weird but see it in perspective
    But last but not least facts in sience are verry importent that's also true

    Read this !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507

    The article states quite clearly that the human brain is sensitive to light. The ear canals were used to activate the light-sensitive protein (OPN3) in the brain.
    There is no mentioning of the usage of IR light. The news article does not support your claims made in post #35.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Sience is more then only facts now I understand what this forum is it's not a sience forum but a sience fact forum. (...) But last but not least facts in sience are verry importent that's also true
    Read this!

    It has the same problem as post #33, as pointed out in post #39.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,689
    Yeah.
    If you weren't phenomenally stupid and had bothered to actually read what your link says you'd have noticed that what it does say is that brains are sensitive to light.
    The only mention of "ears" is when it quite clearly explains that light is channelled through the ear canal into the brain.
    Thus: ears are NOT sensitive to light and there is NOTHING to say that this implies any form of "telepathy".

    Edit: in addition it appears that not only is that article probably not peer-reviewed (i.e. it may well be nonsense) it also turns out that it's intended to support the sales of some "new age" gizmo.
    http://beta.slashdot.org/story/156154
    Cogito Ergo Sum likes this.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Nothing
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Factually speaking
    I think the only facts here are the guy's name (possibly) and that he needs serious psychological help.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Sientific explantion geneticly modification humans
    Bone marrow create's more T cells then normaly by this modificated humans that's the reason that this people can't get cancer. T cells will attack cancer cells inmediatly after their birth. Hiv has no chance their are to much T cells to realy effectifly destroy the imune system.
    The reason that this people can live without a pancreas is that the liver creates more insuline then by normal people that's why this people can live without a pancreas because the liver take's the function of the pancreas. So this people can get diabetes and if they do they are effectifly dead because the liver is to much damaged then.
    Telepathy is created with infrared and morse infrared signals will be send from the eyes (copied from cats) in morse code. The ears will recieve the message and will translate the morse in native language. This is tested in practice with light switch (on and off) to create a morse signal. After this whas done their appeard letters in the head of the person.
    This people can talk with eachtoghter with their head they can only do that with their own spieces.


    I have no refference of this because is classified on low level but it give's a idea how it's works.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Utter crap. You have no references because you have just made it up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmen View Post
    I have read this article below and want to share it with you because it's sientific news:

    This what a woman around 40 years from justice has told in a confidential video explained in my own words. Early in 1960 they have geneticly manipulate people, people who can't get cancer, aids, and no diabetes. The geneticly manipulated people are borned without a pancreas and are telepathic.

    The name of this project call's Ulumia Kamikaze and the organisation behind it is W.W.O The reason why there is nothing published all those decades that's because people who while publish it will be diagnosed as psychotic. A few famous people of the project Ulumia Kamikaze are Derren Brown and Derek Oglivie Derek Oglivie; He says that he can talk with death people if that's is true I can't comfirm that. But that's he is telepathic that's for sure.

    Arround thirty years they try to bring you in problems. A lot of people from Ulumia Kamikaze will end in jail and in psychiatric hospital if they end there then they will be telepatic. That's the reason they try to bring them in problems so they have them in a controled envoirement. The way they bring them in problems is to broadcast things about them on there television. Try to get them in a psychotic state why ? then they are sensitive for sublimal information.

    Realy you can get people do crazy stuff with this. That's what Derren Brown is doing with his shows let people see how to misleed and control the mind by influence it with Neuro Lingquistic Programming and Hypnoses and other technics.

    author: This story is true for me till there is evidence that it isn't I'm still looking for more evidence.

    Source: newsleaks :: Onderwerp bekijken - Genetic manipulation on humans already decades a fact

    Update: 14-06-2012

    I did some research about this topic 'Ulumia Kamikaze' and it seems to be that this story has been wrote down in a newspaper in The Netherlands. When I don't know but that's a matter of time.

    Sientific explantion geneticly modification humans
    Bone marrow create's more T cells then normaly by this modificated humans that's the reason that this people can't get cancer. T cells will attack cancer cells inmediatly after their birth. Hiv has no chance their are to much T cells to realy effectifly destroy the imune system.
    The reason that this people can live without a pancreas is that the liver creates more insuline then by normal people that's why this people can live without a pancreas because the liver take's the function of the pancreas. So this people can get diabetes and if they do they are effectifly dead because the liver is to much damaged then.
    Telepathy is created with infrared and morse infrared signals will be send from the eyes (copied from cats) in morse code. The ears will recieve the message and will translate the morse in native language. This is tested in practice with light switch (on and off) to create a morse signal. After this whas done their appeard letters in the head of the person.
    This people can talk with eachtoghter with their head they can only do that with their own spieces.
    I have no refference of this because is classified on low level but it give's a idea how it's works.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    It's still bullshit no matter how many times you cut and paste it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #58  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Utter crap. You have no references because you have just made it up.
    Somebody has given me a explanation and I wrote it down.
    But it's not crap what I said about T cells is true check it on the internet. T cells are used for cancer threathment
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #59  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Then the person who gave you the explaination is a liar or a half-wit and if you believe it you are a gullible clown.

    Yes T-cells can be used in cancer treatment, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the horseshit you are polluting the forum with.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #60  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this a sience forum not a forum for believers.
    it doesn't matter what you believe it's sience that's matters.
    Check my information instead of reacting with your believes on this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #61  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this a sience forum not a forum for believers.
    it doesn't matter what you believe it's sience that's matters.
    But what you have posted isn't science.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  63. #62  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    It is a science forum. As none of your posts contain science, just unsupported assertions and made up bullshit maybe you should go away and troll somewhere else.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  64. #63  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    is true check it on the internet.
    I'm going to end my next research presentation with this when I present my findings in mid April. Thanks for the material.
    KALSTER likes this.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  65. #64  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Check my information instead of reacting with your believes on this.
    Ok - let's check your references....
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    I have no refference of this because is classified on low level but it give's a idea how it's works.
    References checked.
    Bullshit detected.
    KALSTER and Daecon like this.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  66. #65  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this a sience forum not a forum for believers.
    it doesn't matter what you believe it's sience that's matters.
    But what you have posted isn't science.
    Is this no sience ?


    Sientific explantion geneticly modification humans
    Bone marrow create's more T cells then normaly by this modificated humans that's the reason that this people can't get cancer. T cells will attack cancer cells inmediatly after their birth. Hiv has no chance their are to much T cells to realy effectifly destroy the imune system.
    The reason that this people can live without a pancreas is that the liver creates more insuline then by normal people that's why this people can live without a pancreas because the liver take's the function of the pancreas. So this people can get diabetes and if they do they are effectifly dead because the liver is to much damaged then.
    Telepathy is created with infrared and morse infrared signals will be send from the eyes (copied from cats) in morse code. The ears will recieve the message and will translate the morse in native language. This is tested in practice with light switch (on and off) to create a morse signal. After this whas done their appeard letters in the head of the person.
    This people can talk with eachtoghter with their head they can only do that with their own spieces.
    I have no refference of this because is classified on low level but it give's a idea how it's works.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  67. #66  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,565
    First off its science not sience

    HIV specifically targets T-calls, infects them and replicates in them, so high volumes if them in the blood stream will do nothing for you.

    Morse code is an entirely human created system of communication, cats do NOT use it at all. And the process you are describing would not be considered "telepathy" anyways as there is not mind/mind contact.

    Ears do not have photo receptors in them, and are very specifically deigned for coversion of sound to sensory signals.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  68. #67  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    First off its science not sience

    HIV specifically targets T-calls, infects them and replicates in them, so high volumes if them in the blood stream will do nothing for you.

    Morse code is an entirely human created system of communication, cats do NOT use it at all. And the process you are describing would not be considered "telepathy" anyways as there is not mind/mind contact.

    Ears do not have photo receptors in them, and are very specifically deigned for coversion of sound to sensory signals.
    You are right cats can not communicate with morse and don't have any of it but they sending infrared with their eyes that's what I mean. Ears are not sensitive for light but the brain is.
    Human Brain Is Sensitive To Light In Ears - Slashdot
    And yes the volume of T cells will stop the hiv virus

    There is mind to mind contact with infrared light in morse code



    Thanks for reacting on the information instead of bashing it
    Last edited by Polarbear1981; March 14th, 2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  69. #68  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    There is mind to mind contact with infrared light in morse code

    The familiar odor of bovine excrement caresses my nasal cavity.
    John Galt and RedPanda like this.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  70. #69  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    There is mind to mind contact with infrared light in morse code

    The familiar odor of bovine excrement caresses my nasal cavity.
    English please ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  71. #70  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Is this no sience ?
    No. Not without evidence. It is just a series of confusingly written statements, most of which appear to be completely untrue. WHy should anyone take it seriously?

    Bone marrow create's more T cells then normaly by this modificated humans that's the reason that this people can't get cancer.
    There is no evidence there are such genetically modified humans.

    T cells will attack cancer cells inmediatly after their birth.
    There may be a small amount of truth in that, but you would need to provide some evidence to support it. Otherwise, as it comes from you, I will be forced to assume it is wrong.

    Hiv has no chance their are to much T cells to realy effectifly destroy the imune system.
    This is obviously not true as, without medical treatment, HIV is usually fatal. (Maybe you are too young to remember the bad old days of HIV/AIDS.)

    The reason that this people can live without a pancreas is that the liver creates more insuline then by normal people that's why this people can live without a pancreas because the liver take's the function of the pancreas.
    There is no evidence that people can live without a pancreas.

    So this people can get diabetes and if they do they are effectifly dead because the liver is to much damaged then.
    You just said they could live without a pancreas. And if they don't have a pancreas, how can they get diabetes?

    Telepathy is created with infrared and morse infrared signals will be send from the eyes (copied from cats) in morse code. The ears will recieve the message and will translate the morse in native language. This is tested in practice with light switch (on and off) to create a morse signal. After this whas done their appeard letters in the head of the person.
    This sounds too stupid even for Dr Who. I am fairly confident there is no evidence for this.

    I have no refference of this because is classified on low level but it give's a idea how it's works.
    You have no reference because it is a load of crap that you made up.

    So, in summary: no evidence = not science.

    Please let me know if I can help you again.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  72. #71  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    You are right cats can not communicate with morse and don't have any of it but they sending infrared with their eyes that's what I mean.
    Got any evidence for that?

    And yes the volume of T cells will stop the hiv virus
    So why did you say the exact opposite?

    There is mind to mind contact with infrared light in morse code
    Please provide some evidence.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  73. #72  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    The familiar odor of bovine excrement caresses my nasal cavity.
    English please ....
    He said you are talking shit. Specifically bullshit.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  74. #73  
    Forum Professor
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Is this no sience ?
    No.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  75. #74  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    And yes the volume of T cells will stop the hiv virus
    So why did you say the exact opposite?

    Coherence is not required in the Pseudoscience forum.
    Either way, it might be possible (s)he is referring to this thread, although it does not state that modified T-cells stop HIV.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  76. #75  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    You are right cats can not communicate with morse and don't have any of it but they sending infrared with their eyes that's what I mean.
    Got any evidence for that?


    My dog was completely incinerated.
    Last edited by Flick Montana; March 14th, 2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: corrected cell phone errors
    KALSTER likes this.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  77. #76  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    And yes the volume of T cells will stop the hiv virus
    So why did you say the exact opposite?

    Coherence is not required in the Pseudoscience forum.
    Either way, it might be possible (s)he is referring to this thread, although it does not state that modified T-cells stop HIV.
    So why did you say the exact opposite? - It wasn't me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  78. #77  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    You are right cats can not communicate with morse and don't have any of it but they sending infrared with their eyes that's what I mean.
    Got any evidence for that?
    My dog was completely incinerated.
    LOL ha ha
    Reply With Quote  
     

  79. #78  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,810
    Where do these idiots like Polarbear get their training in stupidity?

    Simply more evidence that intelligence doesn't always work.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  80. #79  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Is this no sience ?
    No. Not without evidence. It is just a series of confusingly written statements, most of which appear to be completely untrue. WHy should anyone take it seriously?

    Bone marrow create's more T cells then normaly by this modificated humans that's the reason that this people can't get cancer.
    There is no evidence there are such genetically modified humans.

    T cells will attack cancer cells inmediatly after their birth.
    There may be a small amount of truth in that, but you would need to provide some evidence to support it. Otherwise, as it comes from you, I will be forced to assume it is wrong.

    Hiv has no chance their are to much T cells to realy effectifly destroy the imune system.
    This is obviously not true as, without medical treatment, HIV is usually fatal. (Maybe you are too young to remember the bad old days of HIV/AIDS.)

    The reason that this people can live without a pancreas is that the liver creates more insuline then by normal people that's why this people can live without a pancreas because the liver take's the function of the pancreas.
    There is no evidence that people can live without a pancreas.

    So this people can get diabetes and if they do they are effectifly dead because the liver is to much damaged then.
    You just said they could live without a pancreas. And if they don't have a pancreas, how can they get diabetes?

    Telepathy is created with infrared and morse infrared signals will be send from the eyes (copied from cats) in morse code. The ears will recieve the message and will translate the morse in native language. This is tested in practice with light switch (on and off) to create a morse signal. After this whas done their appeard letters in the head of the person.
    This sounds too stupid even for Dr Who. I am fairly confident there is no evidence for this.

    I have no refference of this because is classified on low level but it give's a idea how it's works.
    You have no reference because it is a load of crap that you made up.

    So, in summary: no evidence = not science.

    Please let me know if I can help you again.
    Check your information people can live without a pancreas

    Can you live without a pancreas? - WebMD Answers

    T cells can be imune for hiv so it's true that T cells can be a cause of imunity for hiv

    http://www.udel.edu/udaily/2014/jan/t-cells-hiv-011314.html (this link don't work please put him in the webbrowser)

    Last edited by Polarbear1981; March 14th, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  81. #80  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Check yours cats don't use IR from their eyes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  82. #81  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    You are right cats can not communicate with morse and don't have any of it but they sending infrared with their eyes that's what I mean.
    Got any evidence for that?
    My dog was completely incinerated.
    It looks more like laser light coming out of the cat's eyes.
    Last edited by Robittybob1; March 14th, 2014 at 03:38 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  83. #82  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Check yours cats don't use Morse code
    That's true they only send infrared you read it wrong it's no problem
    Reply With Quote  
     

  84. #83  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    I corrected my mistake, how about you learn some science and correct yours?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  85. #84  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    I corrected my mistake, how about you learn some science and correct yours?
    If i'm wrong you may correct me but I'm doing not bad till now look and you will see
    Reply With Quote  
     

  86. #85  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Is this no sience ?
    No. Not without evidence. It is just a series of confusingly written statements, most of which appear to be completely untrue. WHy should anyone take it seriously?

    Bone marrow create's more T cells then normaly by this modificated humans that's the reason that this people can't get cancer.
    There is no evidence there are such genetically modified humans.

    T cells will attack cancer cells inmediatly after their birth.
    There may be a small amount of truth in that, but you would need to provide some evidence to support it. Otherwise, as it comes from you, I will be forced to assume it is wrong.

    Hiv has no chance their are to much T cells to realy effectifly destroy the imune system.
    This is obviously not true as, without medical treatment, HIV is usually fatal. (Maybe you are too young to remember the bad old days of HIV/AIDS.)

    The reason that this people can live without a pancreas is that the liver creates more insuline then by normal people that's why this people can live without a pancreas because the liver take's the function of the pancreas.
    There is no evidence that people can live without a pancreas.

    So this people can get diabetes and if they do they are effectifly dead because the liver is to much damaged then.
    You just said they could live without a pancreas. And if they don't have a pancreas, how can they get diabetes?

    Telepathy is created with infrared and morse infrared signals will be send from the eyes (copied from cats) in morse code. The ears will recieve the message and will translate the morse in native language. This is tested in practice with light switch (on and off) to create a morse signal. After this whas done their appeard letters in the head of the person.
    This sounds too stupid even for Dr Who. I am fairly confident there is no evidence for this.

    I have no refference of this because is classified on low level but it give's a idea how it's works.
    You have no reference because it is a load of crap that you made up.

    So, in summary: no evidence = not science.

    Please let me know if I can help you again.
    Check your information people can live without a pancreas

    Can you live without a pancreas? - WebMD Answers



    T cells can be imune for hiv so it's true that T cells can be a cause of imunity for hiv



    http://www.udel.edu/udaily/2014/jan/t-cells-hiv-011314.html

    This link doesn't work put him in your webbrowser


    Hell yeah I'm right for this moment I gonna cellebrate
    Last edited by Polarbear1981; March 14th, 2014 at 03:59 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  87. #86  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Polarbear, there is a reason this is in Pseudoscience. There is no proper science to be found in your posts. Bullpucky is the correct description for the contents of your posts in fact.

    Why on earth would you think we'll take you seriously? You have come here and asserted completely fantastical nonsense and you have no evidence in support of it. Why should we believe you?
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  88. #87  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    So why did you say the exact opposite? - It wasn't me
    Liar:

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Hiv has no chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    And yes the volume of T cells will stop the hiv virus
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  89. #88  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    [Check your information people can live without a pancreas
    OK. So you have evidence for one of your claims. Now, what about the rest...
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  90. #89  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    That's true they only send infrared you read it wrong it's no problem
    Evidence needed.

    God, this is painful. Are you at school? If so, I hope you make a better job of answering exam questions or you will end up flipping burgers for a living.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  91. #90  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    I can't decide whether it is trolling or he really is as dumb as a dodgem full of monkeys...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  92. #91  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    The only thing that's not proven is the telepathy
    If you look on the internet you will find supporteble information on my claims
    Only not for telepathy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  93. #92  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    So why did you say the exact opposite? - It wasn't me
    Liar:

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    Hiv has no chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    And yes the volume of T cells will stop the hiv virus
    You read it wrong that's not why I disagree it

    Originally Posted by Polarbear1981
    You are right cats can not communicate with morse and don't have any of it but they sending infrared with their eyes that's what I mean.
    Got any evidence for that?

    And yes the volume of T cells will stop the hiv virus


    So why did you say the exact opposite?

    There is mind to mind contact with infrared light in morse code


    Please provide some evidence.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  94. #93  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Thank you guys for helping me with finding evidence you critical thoughts helpt me allot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  95. #94  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Ok he's a troll AND as dumb as a dodgem full of monkeys...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  96. #95  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    Polarbear, there is a reason this is in Pseudoscience. There is no proper science to be found in your posts. Bullpucky is the correct description for the contents of your posts in fact.

    Why on earth would you think we'll take you seriously? You have come here and asserted completely fantastical nonsense and you have no evidence in support of it. Why should we believe you?
    There is support here just read only one thing is not supported that's telepathy
    Search for links that's supported my claims

    T cells are a threathment for cancer
    T cells can be imune for hiv

    All supported
    Reply With Quote  
     

  97. #96  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Ok he's a troll AND as dumb as a dodgem full of monkeys...
    calling me names is not sience calling names that's for people who don't have to say anything
    Reply With Quote  
     

  98. #97  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,436
    Unlike yours my statement is accurate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  99. #98  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear1981 View Post
    The only thing that's not proven is the telepathy
    OK. So you agree you lied about that. Why would you do that?

    If you look on the internet you will find supporteble information on my claims
    That is not the way it works. You can't shift the burden of proof: if you make a claim, you need to support it.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  100. #99  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Nothing like the idea of telepathy to get the guys worked up! If particles can become entangled why not the particles involved with consciousness? I'm finding the whole topic of quantum physics so interesting I'm thinking of changing career, for I have starting to think "maybe consciousness has its roots in quantum physics". OK it seems to be difficult to measure quantum concepts but there were parallels between how a brain might function and how they were planning to get a quantum computer to work.

    Has anyone else thought like that?

    If it was quantum then with entanglement telepathy might be able to work.

    The secret would be in setting up the entanglement. I would think it takes more than just getting two people sitting in different rooms.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  101. #100  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Entanglement can't transmit information. Period. That's the end of that.

    Curious About Astronomy: Does quantum entanglement imply faster than light communication?
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HAARP weather manipulation
    By risto in forum Pseudoscience
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: April 9th, 2012, 06:47 AM
  2. HAARP weather manipulation
    By risto in forum Military Technology
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: April 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM
  3. Lying and manipulation, hypocrisy is bad things... why?
    By geekish in forum Behavior and Psychology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2011, 11:20 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 11th, 2011, 04:05 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: January 29th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •