Notices
Results 1 to 38 of 38
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By MeteorWayne
  • 2 Post By Lynx_Fox
  • 2 Post By adelady
  • 1 Post By Pong

Thread: Controlling Human Body through ?

  1. #1 Controlling Human Body through ? 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    This is happening to me but I don't know what is the technology involved in it.

    Somebody is controlling my whole body but he/she is not in my home. Somebody can see me, hear me when they are not in my home.

    When I say control my whole body I mean they are able to cause itch in any part of body, pain in my ears, cause some kind of smell, cause burning sensation in my wind pipe and the list goes on.

    I know this seems to be impossible to be done by somebody else and seems to be happening naturally. But do you know how we can achieve this because believe me this is happening with me.

    How can they achieve this.

    Is it happening through satellite. Can somebody do this through satellite and waves which are produced by satellite.

    Or is it happening through nearby sources where they create a field(electro magnectic) and perform some kind of actions.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,322
    How can they achieve this.
    They can't.


    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    “The Holy Land is everywhere” Black Elk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Sir,

    I still believe there is some technology out their which can achieve this and we are not aware of it yet.

    It is happening to me. Somebody is constantly able to watch me and control my body.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Senior TheObserver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by mapidea View Post
    Sir,

    I still believe there is some technology out their which can achieve this and we are not aware of it yet.

    It is happening to me. Somebody is constantly able to watch me and control my body.
    Nope, actually they can't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Believe it or not, you're wrong. I'd suggest seeing a mental health professional. Seriously. And soon.
    westwind likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,322
    are able to cause itch in any part of body,
    Well.....the Army several times denied me and my Soldiers a good shower....you can imagine where that made us itch.
    Alex-The Great and westwind like this.
    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    “The Holy Land is everywhere” Black Elk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28
    Impossible, completely impossible with today's technology
    New nerdy t-shirt line- Relativistic Designs
    www.relativisticdesigns.com

    Lots of science and math puns
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,225
    If you are reluctant to see a mental health professional, I'd see a doctor anyway.

    There are several non-psychiatric neurological conditions which cause itching and creepy-crawly sensations on the skin despite there being no rash or other skin problem. (I happen to have one of these so I've had direct experience.) The smells and burning sensations could just as easily be caused by some kind of super-sensitivity in your various sense organs. And we should always remember that your sensitive throat is actually your skin - so it could have the same origin as the other skin issues.

    In fact, I'd see an ordinary doctor first regardless. My poor father suffered dreadfully from inappropriate psychiatric "therapy" for his skin sensations. This was at the height of the Freudian psychotherapy dominance in the 60s. They made his problem much, much worse. It took another 10 years before someone finally worked out that it was a genetic neurological disorder.
    Alex-The Great and westwind like this.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Sophomore Alex-The Great's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    in my house , in front of my pc
    Posts
    195
    it ain't possible mapidea i totally agree with adelady ........... but you know you are inciting a feeling of something extraordinary happening to you might be aliens , satellites ,whatever but keep your self surrounded with people you know they might just help you see.....
    "Universe is not as weird as you think it is weirder than you can ever,ever think"- Ophiolite(My Grandpa)
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."
    - Prof. Stephen W. Hawking
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Bachelors Degree
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    414
    Extremely bad medical advice deleted by moderator. We will not be advising mental patients not to take their medications. Not here on the science forum.
    Last edited by Harold14370; July 5th, 2012 at 08:13 AM.
    With bravery and recognition that we are harbingers of our destiny and with a paragon of virtue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Freshman deep'n'dark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    52
    While all of you say it's possible not, the nowdays scientist talk about human implants that will be on the markets for medical use. To follow our health condition. Human secret projects are well known already from 50's & 60's and the satellite + implant mind control isn't a new thing for lot of the people. So yes, the control over the masses via technology wouldn't surprise me at all. The 2 world wars did give the goverments a reason to control people - if you look the whole picture of the planet, you can see that human beings ain't getting along that well. So control over our world has been under a big developement for long long time already. If some of you radically push this possibility out, you've been fooled by "Disney Friendly" media.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    While all of you say it's possible not, the nowdays scientist talk about human implants that will be on the markets for medical use. To follow our health condition.
    Its not the same as controlling our body/mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    Human secret projects are well known already from 50's & 60's and the satellite + implant mind control isn't a new thing for lot of the people.
    Got any evidence for this well known and also secret projects?

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    The 2 world wars did give the goverments a reason to control people - if you look the whole picture of the planet, you can see that human beings ain't getting along that well.
    We have a reason to colonise mars ........ so it must be that we did that

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    So control over our world has been under a big developement for long long time already.
    ....Evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    If some of you radically push this possibility out, you've been fooled by "Disney Friendly" media already.
    We dont believe in this because you dont have that thing that called evidence the day when you will present this we will believe in your claim.

    Not before.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Freshman deep'n'dark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    52
    vasiacool: the evidence are the thousands of people that go this through every day. Anyhow if they are not the people from planet earth than who are they as one thing is sure, - we are attacked by someone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,627
    And yet there is no physical reproducible evidence that supports this assertion
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    vasiacool: the evidence are the thousands of people that go this through every day. Anyhow if they are not the people from planet earth than who are they as one thing is sure, - we are attacked by someone.
    So the only 2 explanations for this is mind control in the earth or attacking aliens?
    Cant it be explained with.....emmm.......psychology?
    Even if it cant be explained now, its still Argument_from_ignorance.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,599
    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    the evidence are the thousands of people that go this through every day.
    Just saying something happens isn't evidence. Where is the evidence that thousands of people are having their thoughts controlled? (or whatever craziness it is you are suggesting).
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,225
    Cant it be explained with.....emmm.......psychology?
    Maybe even biology? Hormonal dysfunction. Neurological disorders. Dietary imbalances or inadequacies. Allergies.

    Hearing odd things can also be related to overindulgence in very ordinary things like caffeine. High Caffeine Intake Linked To Hallucination Proneness
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Freshman deep'n'dark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    52
    Ok, let's not start a debate that which one of us is right, I have diagnosed to have scizophrenia in 2004 when I was 24 years old. Anyhow i'm taking 2 different kind of meds and visit doctor and nurse etc. The meds seem to keep me out of psychosis but not take away the voices and the scary fact is that these "aliens" can take control over my body i.e. move my mouth to say stuff to me. So it's not just the voices but capturing my body to speak to me via my own mouth. Strange - isn't it? So 24 years of freedom changed to something really bad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,627
    That is the typical age for Schizophrenia to set in. There are no aliens controlling you.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Fascinating OP.

    I did see a video or twon about technology that could apparently do things similar to whats is decribed by the OP. Ofcourse I don't know how honest the video was.

    For some of the folks who say 'impossible with current technology'... I wonder how you feel you can be so sure of what technology is 'out there'? It's obvious military developments will be kept secret, they always have kept certain developments quite to not cause a stir with the public.
    Unless your a military scientist or work on developing these hush hush tools... then i wonder how on earth can you say you know all of the technology that 'we' have???

    I'm not wishing to promote any crazy ideas here... Lynx, meteor, et el. How do you know this?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    *quiet

    here a link to the vid: Earth Rising Volume 2: Technologies in The 21st Century

    What does those of you who claimed this technology doesn't exist, make of this video and the guy in it?

    He talks about controlling the human being with resonate frequencies at about 27 minutes, as well as throughout.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,225
    Anybody with any familiarity with pseudoscience knows a few "red flag" words.

    "Resonate" "Frequency" "Vibration" "Quantum" are bright red flag words.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by adelady View Post
    Anybody with any familiarity with pseudoscience knows a few "red flag" words.

    "Resonate" "Frequency" "Vibration" "Quantum" are bright red flag words.
    Why do you say that? I've heard all of those words in here repeatedly... he stood there and red from a book.

    If you think this guy is speaking psuedoscience... then who do you think he works for and whats the agenda?

    So far from your comment, I can't see any rational reason you dismiss this as psuedoscience.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Ans just to pull you up on something adelady... he was speaking more about technology than science. Unless im mistaken. Though I suppose the two are interwind...



    Perhaps somebody here as some knowledge of the subjectshe speaks about and will be willing to give us an insight?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Really -- really huh? It aint possible. Well I am SICK OF HEARING THAT! Please read below my blog post i posted a while ago which i was told to delete. I am going through the same exact thing. They can inflict pain on me, kill my taste buds, make me brain dead, put me into a psychosis and much much much much much much more .......

    If your interested in my story -- please read below ...

    TRUE STORY ==> I am being Tortured by Supernatural/Alien beings <== "NEED HELP BAD!!!!!"
    Let me just get this out of the way, I am not mentally ill or have any conditions so PLEASE just hear me out. Everything below is true and to the "T" but with a lot left out. The post is kind of all over the place but please bare with me.
    I am a 39 year old woman and am REACHING out for HELP!!!! I mean IMMEDIATE HELP!!! For the past year i have been tortured by "evil beings." I actually have no idea who they are! I had a bunch of weird experiences happen to me that they created which finally lead up to the "evil beings" revealing themselves to me. I can see them in my mind. IF, infact that is who they really are? I think the people/humans I see are just a front for aliens or some evil spirits. Don't know why they would show their real faces unless they think their untouchable? They portray themselves as humans. Look and talk like humans.
    They talk to me ALL THE TIME or they hand write to me on signs and hold them up for me to see in my mind! They all can READ MY THOUGHTS. I can hear them as well but not their thoughts. They show me pictures of my life in my mind (one's that i normally wouldn't even think of looking at or remember even!!!! They know EVERYTHING about me; who i dated, my favorite foods -everything. Also, in my mind (I don't know if this was done by accident or not)I see me (a bigger me), like a blow up doll but more real. At this very moment one of them has a light thats hot and intense and he's torturing me by burning my retnas or pretending to. And they show themselves walking around my clit like their not even as tall as my body laying flat (wherever they are) on my back if you know what I mean? What they show me is probably not the real place either but again I don't know. Anyway, if what I am seeing in my mind is true, where could they be holding me and some of my body parts or whatever/however they did this?
    Some how these people/aliens/creatures/demons/whoever have parts of my body somewhere. I say that because they can touch me anywhere they want and I can feel it. They also write on me. They also claim that they are invisible which I'm not sure I really believe. I can't stress enough that this is FOR REAL and I need help!!! They have toys hooked to my vagina/clitoris and play with me all the time. Well, I shouldn't say "play", it's torture! They get me to "that point" you know and then drop my testosterone and my motivation level down to nothing or just lower it so I can't (you know) or finish it myself! That doesn't sound that bad but please read on ....
    They also say that everything they have hooked up in my body is invisible and I could go to the hospital but the Dr.'s wouldn't be able to find anything. They messed with my eyes terribly. When I close them, I see purple. They have levers in my head which control my entire body and all of my senses; everything!! I'm really scared because now they have control of my boyfriend as well in the same way but i don't think as much. I know this because the evil beings will say he's going to do something and he will right then and there.
    They say the main reason for doing this to me is to torture me. They won't tell me why they chose me except for "because U r U." That's it. That is exactly what they write down when I ask. I am reaching out here to see if anyone else in this world is going through the same thing or has heard of ANYTHING at all like this. If so or if your a psychic, a medium, study paranormal and/or super natural beings, a priest or a scientist with interest, please get back to me. Or, if you just want to show me some support, please reply to this post.
    There is SO MUCH MORE I could write but I will let you ask the questions if you want and I'll do my best to answer them . I am in real trouble here. I haven't told a soul about this because they keep threatening me that they'll kill me or make me blind. I mean I actually feel the levers go up and down changing my seritonin, testosterone, motivation levels and much much more!! He's made me brain dead once and also put me into a psychosis one time too. They all can read my mind so they know I am writing this right now so if something happens to me, please take this post and give it to a news reporter and have them put this story on the news so EVERYONE hears about it because if anyone else is going through this like I am, I want them to know that they are not alone. I am living in a nightmare. They make me clean all the time and if I don't they will threaten to torture me. They use my boyfriend as a pawn. I am so lucky to have someone that loves and believes me and believes in me.
    They claim to be from a different universe that is perfect with no jails or prisons and no diseases. i pray to God all of the time and they say "he is not coming and that he's not real" but I still have hope. I have to. God IS my only hope at this point. I know some of you are thinking yeah, take another pill or another puff or another shot or whatever but THIS IS REAL AND I AM SCARED AND NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!! Please, if you read this post, please tell everyone you know and post it anywhere and everywhere you want. I want as many people to see this as possible. I don't understand why God isn't helping or doesn't know about "them" yet but God works in mysterious ways so who knows ..... I can only hope and keep praying. This is something VERY VERY ADVANCED. I mean, it could be connected with aliens or I don't know what else it could be do you? The toys that are in me I talk about are very very advanced. I probably have bots in me too.
    I don't think this has anything to do with paranormal but again, it could be anything so any help with this would be appreciated. Or if you went through something even remotely similar, please respond. I'm scared b/c I don't know what there going to do to me tonight or tomorrow. I haven't even told my family about this. They keep saying their going to make me blind so I'm REALLY trying to reach out here NOW in case ( I hope not) but will not be able to use the computer sometime in the future. So please don't hesitate to respond.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf View Post
    Impossible, completely impossible with today's technology
    that sounds like a contradiction
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by vasiacool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    While all of you say it's possible not, the nowdays scientist talk about human implants that will be on the markets for medical use. To follow our health condition.
    Its not the same as controlling our body/mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    Human secret projects are well known already from 50's & 60's and the satellite + implant mind control isn't a new thing for lot of the people.
    Got any evidence for this well known and also secret projects?

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    The 2 world wars did give the goverments a reason to control people - if you look the whole picture of the planet, you can see that human beings ain't getting along that well.
    We have a reason to colonise mars ........ so it must be that we did that

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    So control over our world has been under a big developement for long long time already.
    ....Evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by deep'n'dark View Post
    If some of you radically push this possibility out, you've been fooled by "Disney Friendly" media already.
    We dont believe in this because you dont have that thing that called evidence the day when you will present this we will believe in your claim.

    Not before.
    i believe you deep'n'dark. Even i know all of this has been in the making for hundreds if not thousands of years and i don't know that much except for the fact that what is happening to mapidea is happening to me! They can hear my every thought. This has been going on for almost 1 year now. Read my post above. You know, that real long one that i would spend SO much time on if it weren't true. Got better things to do -- thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Samantha

    Are you in your early twenties? You are suffering from a mental problem. There are medications that can help, trust me. Visit your closest mental health professional as soon as you can and tell him/her everything.

    Nobody is going to believe that any of this is real, except for others that suffer from the same mental problem. Professional help is your only viable option.

    I wish you luck.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    Samantha

    Are you in your early twenties? You are suffering from a mental problem. There are medications that can help, trust me. Visit your closest mental health professional as soon as you can and tell him/her everything.

    Nobody is going to believe that any of this is real, except for others that suffer from the same mental problem. Professional help is your only viable option.

    I wish you luck.
    I am a 39 year old woman who stated that in her blog post. It is not a mental problem. I have a Psychiatrist for anxiety disorder -which is a far cry from losing it or Schizophrenia! I am coherent everyday. My boyfriend and I have conversation everyday and he would tell me if he thought I was losing it. I appreciate your post but at the same time want to say up yours because me being so scared and desperate after a year to find other people going through the same thing (although sad) made me feel at eaze. And your wrong - the posts that I read (mental illnesss didn't even come up) but i guess b/c i'm completely honest and told almost my whole story I get shit for it that I need help. Well your damn right i do because it's REAL not a MENTAL ILLNESS YA DIG? Do some research man - damn. I got all this stuff going on and I still make more sense than you. Those people in those posts will relate to me b/c it's REAL not a mental illness again. I reached out on this forum not to get shit on. If you have nothing supportive to say to a scared and desperate person being controlled in every sense of the word - then don't say nothing at all BUT i wish you luck -- THAT IT!!!! You here me!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,338
    KALSTER's one of the nicest people I know. His words are respecting you not the crazy stuff plaguing you. But if you'd rather people corroborate your beliefs, at your expense, you can find any belief on the internet.

    ***

    What strikes me most about these posts is the belief that other minds (space aliens, KGA agents, etc.) would be so fascinated by a particular individual they would devote time and resources finding out how many crackers she puts in her soup, or making her scratch her head a certain way. It utterly fails the humility test. Samantha may feel cosmically special instead of just one mostly uninteresting soul of the 7 billion other uninteresting souls.

    I got tricked into smoking cocaine once, and I felt cool and witty and... so much more important than I really was. I humility-tested it. I judged my drug-induced sense of self-importance undeserved and unreal, so I wanted no more of that. What's more, I reckoned it could make me an asshole. Or that an asshole would have no such reservations about the feeling. I'm kinda glad to have had that experience because I know what I will think if ever I have Samantha's experiences.
    KALSTER likes this.
    A pong by any other name is still a pong. -williampinn
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    KALSTER's one of the nicest people I know. His words are respecting you not the crazy stuff plaguing you. But if you'd rather people corroborate your beliefs, at your expense, you can find any belief on the internet.

    ***

    What strikes me most about these posts is the belief that other minds (space aliens, KGA agents, etc.) would be so fascinated by a particular individual they would devote time and resources finding out how many crackers she puts in her soup, or making her scratch her head a certain way. It utterly fails the humility test. Samantha may feel cosmically special instead of just one mostly uninteresting soul of the 7 billion other uninteresting souls.

    I got tricked into smoking cocaine once, and I felt cool and witty and... so much more important than I really was. I humility-tested it. I judged my drug-induced sense of self-importance undeserved and unreal, so I wanted no more of that. What's more, I reckoned it could make me an asshole. Or that an asshole would have no such reservations about the feeling. I'm kinda glad to have had that experience because I know what I will think if ever I have Samantha's experiences.
    and what would that be ...?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    Samantha

    Are you in your early twenties? You are suffering from a mental problem. There are medications that can help, trust me. Visit your closest mental health professional as soon as you can and tell him/her everything.

    Nobody is going to believe that any of this is real, except for others that suffer from the same mental problem. Professional help is your only viable option.

    I wish you luck.
    I am a 39 year old woman who stated that in her blog post. It is not a mental problem. I have a Psychiatrist for anxiety disorder -which is a far cry from losing it or Schizophrenia! I am coherent everyday. My boyfriend and I have conversation everyday and he would tell me if he thought I was losing it. I appreciate your post but at the same time want to say up yours because me being so scared and desperate after a year to find other people going through the same thing (although sad) made me feel at eaze. And your wrong - the posts that I read (mental illnesss didn't even come up) but i guess b/c i'm completely honest and told almost my whole story I get shit for it that I need help. Well your damn right i do because it's REAL not a MENTAL ILLNESS YA DIG? Do some research man - damn. I got all this stuff going on and I still make more sense than you. Those people in those posts will relate to me b/c it's REAL not a mental illness again. I reached out on this forum not to get shit on. If you have nothing supportive to say to a scared and desperate person being controlled in every sense of the word - then don't say nothing at all BUT i wish you luck -- THAT IT!!!! You here me!!!!
    I apologize for my post. I'm just really flustered that no one believes me or they do believe me and think i need Psychiatric help or Neurological help. What I need is beyond that. I need an interested Scientist that's willing to study me. Believe me, he will reap rewards from what he finds if in fact you can see the stuff in me. They did say they are invisible but they lie all the time. This is SO advanced only our government or alien technology could do this -- trust me. I'm coherent everyday. I don't need a Psychological exam. Before I go off on a rampage. Again, I apologize and thank you for your concern.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Ok, but I reiterate my post.

    Nobody is going to believe you that real aliens are taking over you body or something similar. I can tell you though that others before you have had similar problems that have been greatly reduced by use of the appropriate medication.

    Look, I know you believe it is all true, I get that, but try and think rationally about this. The vast majority of people are not similarly afflicted and those that are have been diagnosed with a mental problem. You HAVE to at least consider the possibility that something else might be going on than the incredible story you are telling us. It is FAR more likely that it is all in your head and if that is the case, then you don't have to worry so much about it any more. These things happen, but, and I can't stress this enough, you need to visit a mental health professional as soon as you can, before this thing starts to destroy your life.

    In the end, YOU are the one in control. Be strong and take that step towards getting well. That is the only help any of us can offer, but I am convinced it is sound advice.

    Good luck again.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,438
    Why are you so quick to accept that the government or aliens are controlling your mind, something for which there is no evidence for any prior occurrence, but you're so quick to write off the possibility that you're experiencing a psychological issue that is very well documented?

    I would suggest that you need to come to grips with reality and seek professional help if these events keep occurring. Seriously.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    KALSTER's one of the nicest people I know. His words are respecting you not the crazy stuff plaguing you. But if you'd rather people corroborate your beliefs, at your expense, you can find any belief on the internet.

    ***

    What strikes me most about these posts is the belief that other minds (space aliens, KGA agents, etc.) would be so fascinated by a particular individual they would devote time and resources finding out how many crackers she puts in her soup, or making her scratch her head a certain way. It utterly fails the humility test. Samantha may feel cosmically special instead of just one mostly uninteresting soul of the 7 billion other uninteresting souls.

    I got tricked into smoking cocaine once, and I felt cool and witty and... so much more important than I really was. I humility-tested it. I judged my drug-induced sense of self-importance undeserved and unreal, so I wanted no more of that. What's more, I reckoned it could make me an asshole. Or that an asshole would have no such reservations about the feeling. I'm kinda glad to have had that experience because I know what I will think if ever I have Samantha's experiences.
    and what would that be ...?
    I wouldn't believe my own perceptions, because I can't believe I'm so interesting. Like everybody else, I'd like to be so interesting, and I'm not.

    You say you want an interested scientist to study you. This really sums up your original post.

    I don't mean to put you down. I just want you to know that essentially you're no more or less interesting than any other person. If you know this in your heart, you must know your perception of being singled-out by teams of evil beings, who have nothing better to do than study you at all hours, you must know it to be unreal. If you know in your heart that you're one of us you'll want to keep it that way by not believing yourself a special case. Better yet, insist on treating this disorder so you can get on with life.
    A pong by any other name is still a pong. -williampinn
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I have a Psychiatrist for anxiety disorder
    Have you told them about your beliefs? (These are delusions, by the way, and professional treatment will probably help.)

    My boyfriend and I have conversation everyday and he would tell me if he thought I was losing it.
    Your boyfriend may be unwilling or unable to confront you about this and just takes the easy route to avoid a fight. He is probably really worried about you. I'm sure he would be very happy if you told him you were going to talk to your psychiatrist and get help with these delusions.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    I'm 10 years old.
    Posts
    270
    *A bit too far I'd say - KALSTER
    Last edited by KALSTER; September 20th, 2012 at 07:24 AM. Reason: inappropriate
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    I'm 10 years old.
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    Samantha

    Are you in your early twenties? You are suffering from a mental problem. There are medications that can help, trust me. Visit your closest mental health professional as soon as you can and tell him/her everything.

    Nobody is going to believe that any of this is real, except for others that suffer from the same mental problem. Professional help is your only viable option.

    I wish you luck.
    I am a 39 year old woman who stated that in her blog post. It is not a mental problem. I have a Psychiatrist for anxiety disorder -which is a far cry from losing it or Schizophrenia! I am coherent everyday. My boyfriend and I have conversation everyday and he would tell me if he thought I was losing it. I appreciate your post but at the same time want to say up yours because me being so scared and desperate after a year to find other people going through the same thing (although sad) made me feel at eaze. And your wrong - the posts that I read (mental illnesss didn't even come up) but i guess b/c i'm completely honest and told almost my whole story I get shit for it that I need help. Well your damn right i do because it's REAL not a MENTAL ILLNESS YA DIG? Do some research man - damn. I got all this stuff going on and I still make more sense than you. Those people in those posts will relate to me b/c it's REAL not a mental illness again. I reached out on this forum not to get shit on. If you have nothing supportive to say to a scared and desperate person being controlled in every sense of the word - then don't say nothing at all BUT i wish you luck -- THAT IT!!!! You here me!!!!
    Ok listen, even if all this is true and the aliens really went ba*** deep and stuff, tortured you. Then this experience traumatized you right, so, like any rape victim, you should see a psychiatrist to make sure your ok,mentally, after such a harsh experience, so either way you go see a shrink.

    Make sure you mention the aliens, and how they don't reveal themselves.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. The human brain in an artificial body?
    By elaeye in forum Pseudoscience
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2011, 05:57 AM
  2. magnetism to human body
    By DivideByZero in forum Physics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 25th, 2008, 04:50 PM
  3. Contralateral Representation of human body
    By pulasthi in forum Biology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM
  4. The Human Body - Is it Upgradeable?
    By TheEvolutionist in forum Biology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 4th, 2006, 06:00 PM
  5. Human body relativity
    By tianman32 in forum Scientific Study of Religion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 26th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •