Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 102
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Science is in the Matrix

  1. #1 Science is in the Matrix 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Main differences between the theory of Active Resonance and widely accepted physics theories

    Jin Guangnian (Tom)




    1 4 lead balls, the mass of Earth.

    200 hundred years ago, Mr Henry Cavendish weighed the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls. I found several mistakes in his experiment. Iím sure the mass of Earth is wrong. We are human beings, how can we trust 4 lead balls. Because there are 2 masses in the law of universal gravitation, if the masses of Earth and other celestial bodies are wrong, this law will become invalid. Theories in Astronomy and Earth science will collapse.

    2 The reason of extreme weather

    There is a ďropeĒ between Sun and Earth, which is a kind of energy line (Graviton line). The reason why Earth revolves around the Sun and doesnít fly away is this energy line. There is a huge energy line between Galactic core and Sun, Earth is going to cross this line in recent years, which has already caused global warming and many other natural disasters.

    3 The law of universal gravitation

    Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every point mass in the universe attracts every other point mass with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

    The theory of active resonance states that the gravity between 2 objects is not only subject to masses and distance, it is also subject to surroundings. For example, there are 2 lead balls, the distance between them is 1 meter, the gravity between them is not a constant. If we put them near a mountain, in the ocean, on the moon, in the deep universe, the gravity between them will change.

    The law of universal gravitation is totally wrong. We always use the Keplerís third law to send a satellite into its orbit. We just donít know it.

    4 2 metal boards, the mass of Electron.

    The mass of an Electron is 9.1 ◊ 10-31kg. Mr Millican weighed it with 2 metal boards. Obviously, itís impossible. Because the charge and mass of Electron are wrong, theories in Quantum Physics have collapsed.

    5 Atom model

    The atom model in Quantum Physics is wrong,. Electron is not a part of Atom. Itís a kind of energy sent out by Atom. There is only one particle in Atom, which is proton. Neutron is identical to proton in Atomic nucleus.

    6 Earth model.

    We canít weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, the current Earth structure is wrong accordingly. We still donít know the mass of Earth. I have many proofs which show Earth has 2 surfaces and 2 crusts, there is a lava layer between 2 crusts, its thickness is about 695km. there is a inner Universe in Earth, the diameter of it is more than 10,000km.

    7 Universe model.

    The Big Bang model is a widely accepted theory. I believe itís wrong. Similar to sound, light loses its energy gradually on its way to Earth, which causes red shift. If a star is far enough from Earth, light from it will lose all energy before it get to Earth.

    We can only see a very small part of Universe, Earth is in the middle of it. It is surrounded by a very big Universe, but because it is too far from us, itís invisible to us.

    8 Galactic long bar.

    Galactic long bar is very important for our Galaxy. Stars are pulled into long bar when they are old. They are discomposed in the Galactic core. Substance will escape the GC, and gather in the outskirts of Galaxy. New stars will be born there.

    9 Crop circles.

    Crop circles are made by anti-gravity spaceship. Probably, Aliens are from inner surface of Europa, which is a satellite of Jupiter.

    10 Anti-gravity technology.

    Human being will master anti-gravity technology through electromagnetic eruption phenomenon and gravity magnetic force unsymmetrical growth phenomenon.

    11 Gravitational storm

    Gravitational storm underground is the main reason of earthquake, flood, drought, typhoon, sandstorm, bushfire and so on.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    So all of physics is wrong? Cool story.


    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    tomjin 2000,
    how are you? I hope the extreme weather in Australia of late has not had an adverse impact on you and yours.

    As a scientist, or someone deeply interested in science, you will likely have some grounding in statistics and probability. I'd like you to combine that knowledge with whatever you know about human psychology and answer this question.

    Which is more likely, that tens of thousands of research scientists and the millions of experiments and observations they have made are wrong, or that a lone individual is barking mad?

    Take your time to think this through fully before responding.

    Thank you.
    O.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    tomjin 2000,
    how are you? I hope the extreme weather in Australia of late has not had an adverse impact on you and yours.

    As a scientist, or someone deeply interested in science, you will likely have some grounding in statistics and probability. I'd like you to combine that knowledge with whatever you know about human psychology and answer this question.

    Which is more likely, that tens of thousands of research scientists and the millions of experiments and observations they have made are wrong, or that a lone individual is barking mad?

    Take your time to think this through fully before responding.

    Thank you.
    O.
    it's a good one.

    Which is more likely.

    4 lead balls tell us true mass of Earth, or it's a totally nonsense.

    thank you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    In my eyes, theories are not just theories.

    We see Universe through theories,
    We explain natural disasters through theories,


    Actually, theories are lives. I really wish someone can understand me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    In my eyes, theories are not just theories.
    Obviously.

    Hallucinations ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    We see Universe through theories,
    Absolutely. Fundamental theories, supported by experimental data, are the models that are used to understand nature.

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    We explain natural disasters through theories,
    To the extent that the complexity of the phenomena involved permit. In many cases the mechanisms involved in weather and the trigering of earthquakes, for instance, are beyond our current ability to model sufficiently well for accurate predictions. Historical records and statistical analysis, empirical phenomenological models, rather than fundamental theories then become important.


    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Actually, theories are lives. I really wish someone can understand me.
    I think that you are understood quite well. Ophiolite nailed it.

    Have you met chinglu ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Bachelors Degree x(x-y)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    462
    Wow, well, that's just great isn't it?! I guess all of the physics I have learnt, and am currently learning, at A-Level is just completely wrong- apparently electrons do not undergo diffraction as with the De Broglie experiment as their mass is wrong; and thus their De Broglie wavelengths (at different p.d.s) are wrong! Also, the laws of gravitation and all of the things I've learnt about the force of gravity between objects are wrong! Oh well, what a shame...
    "Nature doesn't care what we call it, she just does it anyway" - R. Feynman
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Have you met chinglu ?
    I'm afraid I don't know the meaning of chinglu.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=z...og&sa=N&tab=wi

    in my blog, after watching picture above, almost 86% choose crop circles are from Aliens. Only 4% choose they are from Human beings. (400 votes)

    the answer is very clear.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Senior Kukhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    in my blog, after watching picture above, almost 86% choose crop circles are from Aliens. Only 4% choose they are from Human beings. (400 votes)

    the answer is very clear.
    So readers of your blog agree with you. Not at all a surprise. Truth isn't subject to democracy. There was a time when if polled, most people would have voted that the earth is flat. Their guess doesn't make the answer any more or less false.
    Co-producer of Red Oasis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukhri
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    in my blog, after watching picture above, almost 86% choose crop circles are from Aliens. Only 4% choose they are from Human beings. (400 votes)

    the answer is very clear.
    So readers of your blog agree with you. Not at all a surprise. Truth isn't subject to democracy. There was a time when if polled, most people would have voted that the earth is flat. Their guess doesn't make the answer any more or less false.

    only 4% choose crop circles are from human beings, it still can tell us something.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukhri
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    in my blog, after watching picture above, almost 86% choose crop circles are from Aliens. Only 4% choose they are from Human beings. (400 votes)

    the answer is very clear.
    So readers of your blog agree with you. Not at all a surprise. Truth isn't subject to democracy. There was a time when if polled, most people would have voted that the earth is flat. Their guess doesn't make the answer any more or less false.

    only 4% choose crop circles are from human beings, it still can tell us something.
    Only if the respondents were chosen at random form a very large pool of the overall population. Not if they are readers who have sought out your blog and followed it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukhri
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    in my blog, after watching picture above, almost 86% choose crop circles are from Aliens. Only 4% choose they are from Human beings. (400 votes)

    the answer is very clear.
    So readers of your blog agree with you. Not at all a surprise. Truth isn't subject to democracy. There was a time when if polled, most people would have voted that the earth is flat. Their guess doesn't make the answer any more or less false.

    only 4% choose crop circles are from human beings, it still can tell us something.
    Yes, it tells us most people who follow your blog are easily taken in by frauds.
    Please give me their names, I have some spare bridges to sell.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    the mass of Earth is 5.97x10^24kg. from this mass, we know the average density of Earth is 5.5ton/m^3.

    from this density, 100 years ago, scientists in Earth science designed Earth model. Because the rock density near Earth surface is 2.7 ton /m^3, they believe the Earth is solid.

    if Henry Cavendish couldn't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, the current Earth model must be wrong.

    from the theory of active resonance, I'm very sure our Earth has 2 surfaces and 2 crusts. our Earth is hollow. there is a huge inner Universe inside.

    there is a lava layer between 2 crusts. the thickness of lava layer is about 695km. the distance between 2 surfaces is about 800km.

    in current Earth model, inner core (include transition layer) is 1390km (2x695). outer core is 2095km (3x698), the core mantle boundary (2885km) minus 800km, is 2085km (3x695). (inner core and outer core boundary is 4980km).

    In some powerful earthquake, Seismic waves can be reflected in lava layer many times, scientist in Earth science detect reflected waves and design current Earth model.

    I have several other proofs which can support my Earth model.

    the deepest earthquake is about 720 km, why?

    I have some proofs which show Aliens are from Europa,which is a satellite of Jupiter. I believe they are from inner surface.

    actually, It's very obvious that aliens really exist, the reason why we don't confess this is because we don't know where they come from.

    If we know every big celestial bodies are hollow, we will find Alien out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Bachelors Degree 15uliane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    depends...
    Posts
    425
    This isn't even psuedoscience, it deserves to go in the trash. If the mantle is between two crusts, why is it magma and not solid rock. Radioactive decay (correct me if I'm wrong geologists) at the center of the earth heats the magma. If you say that the decay happens in the mantle then our volcanoes would spew radioactive lava. If you say that an alien device heats the magma then I don't care anymore because it will just reinforce the idea that this is complete bull.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    I'm not entirely sure what you were saying there, but let us be clear on a couple of things: the mantle is heated by radioactive decay (and by heat transfer from the core); the mantle is largely solid.

    Tomjin, your previous posts made me suspect you were eccentric. This last post demonstrates you are quite mad. It must be frustrating for you.

    the deepest earthquake is about 720 km, why?
    At greater depth the combination of mineral composition, pressure and temperature produce a rock that is not brittle, but can flow in response to stress.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Bachelors Degree 15uliane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    depends...
    Posts
    425
    sorry I wasn't clear, but I was trying to disprove in scientific terms (not that you need to do that when your dealing with someone like tomjin, because they're not going to prove it in scientific terms), that the earth is hollow, and that the mantle was between two "crusts".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by 15uliane
    This isn't even psuedoscience, it deserves to go in the trash. If the mantle is between two crusts, why is it magma and not solid rock. Radioactive decay (correct me if I'm wrong geologists) at the center of the earth heats the magma. If you say that the decay happens in the mantle then our volcanoes would spew radioactive lava. If you say that an alien device heats the magma then I don't care anymore because it will just reinforce the idea that this is complete bull.
    I list 11 points there, you have to start from the first one.

    if Henry Cavendish couldn't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, mass of every big celestial bodies in our solar system are wrong. because there are 2 masses in the equation in the law of universal gravitation, then this law become invalid.

    Your knowledge about Universe and Earth are almost complete wrong. Confess this, then you can make progress.

    In the theory of active resonance, proton is the only particle in Atom. It's a energy ball, energy from Proton can heat magma.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    I'm not entirely sure what you were saying there, but let us be clear on a couple of things: the mantle is heated by radioactive decay (and by heat transfer from the core); the mantle is largely solid.

    You prove it by youself or you just copy idea from somewhere.

    who tell you the mantle is heated by radioactive decay, how to prove it. we all know there is huge energy in Atom, why Atoms can't heat themselves underground.

    If you don't look into Henry Cavendish's exp by youself, it's very hard to continue debate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by 15uliane
    sorry I wasn't clear, but I was trying to disprove in scientific terms (not that you need to do that when your dealing with someone like tomjin, because they're not going to prove it in scientific terms), that the earth is hollow, and that the mantle was between two "crusts".

    you still don't know how science make progress. Scientific theories are built on assumptions.

    I just give some different assumptions (they are more logical), I'm going to prove them in scientific terms.

    but I have to express my assumptions first.



    scientists in Earth Science accept Mr Henry CavendishĎ Exp, they believe the average density of Earth is 5.5ton/m^3, this is an assumption.

    My assumption is we still don't know the average density of Earth. How to prove it, tell you the truth, I can't. because it's just 4 lead balls and a torsion balance. For me, it's just like someone wake up from a dream and tell us he get the mass of Earth, because he is very famous and worshipped by all scientists, so everyone believe he can get a correct result. when I say his result is wrong, then everyone feel angry at me and let me prove why he can't get the mass of Earth through a dream.

    tell you the truth, I can't, because it's just a dream. He should be the person who stand up and explain how he gets the mass of Earth through a dream.

    Seismic waves is the only way to prove Earth structure, from my theory and proofs from Seismic waves, I got my Earth model.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Senior Kukhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    you still don't know how science make progress. Scientific theories are built on assumptions.
    As it often does, when such discussions come to this point I always find it easiest to provide a link to a remedial definition of scientific theory:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory

    Please read it carefully with a focus on the distinction between scientific and philosophical theory. Also note the criteria for scientific status.
    Co-producer of Red Oasis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    As it often does, when such discussions come to this point I always find it easiest to provide a link to a remedial definition of scientific theory:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
    It is easy to obtain confirmations, or verifications, for nearly every theoryóif we look for confirmations.

    I found this one in the link and it is good.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    a=v^2/r (centripetal acceleration)
    T=2πr/v
    k=T^2/r^3 (the Kepler's third law)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from equations above, we can get a equation as following:

    a=4π^2/kr^2

    so I know the Kepler's third law tells us that centripetal acceleration is inversely proportional to the square of the distance.

    after knowing the mass of a satellite and its centripetal acceleration, we can get the force between Earth and this satellite. we don't have to know the mass of Earth and the so-called gravitational constant.

    then we don't have to accept that Henry Cavendish could actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls. We can do a lot of thing without his exp. and we will realize how ridiculous his exp is.
    [/img]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Senior Kukhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    392
    tomjin2000, you keep harping on Cavendish, as if he were the only scientist to measure the earth and geologists have been repeating that single finding ever since. To name a couple others taking place in the 18th century, both Chimbarorazo's and Schiehallion's deflection experiments estimate the mean density of the earth. You should at least realize that these early pendulum tests show that the planet is not at all hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    If we know every big celestial bodies are hollow, we will find Alien out.
    Multiple experiments conducted by different researchers using different apparatus in different locations, producing results that closely resemble each other are strong indicators of accuracy. This is the basis of the scientific method. Competing scientists try to prove each other wrong. Failure to do so increases confidence in a hypothesis. The Cavendish experiment's findings are only 1% off from our current estimates. If you intend to falsify it, you'll need to offer more than an anecdote about a dream you had.
    Co-producer of Red Oasis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    You should at least realize that these early pendulum tests show that the planet is not at all hollow.
    I still can't imagine why a pendulum can tell us weather Earth is hollow or not. As much as I know, a pendulum can only tell us gravitational acceleration.

    Multiple experiments conducted by different researchers using different apparatus in different locations, producing results that closely resemble each other are strong indicators of accuracy. This is the basis of the scientific method. Competing scientists try to prove each other wrong. Failure to do so increases confidence in a hypothesis.
    Mr Henry Cavendish couldn't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls. We still don't know the mass of Earth. Do we really need to have a debate on it?

    We should talk about why scientists accept the result of his exp. It's very hard to say Henry or other researchers actually made a mistake, especially when the mistake is great and necessary.

    We already know the rock density near Earth surface is about 2.7ton/m^3. Mr Henry Cavendish's exp tells us the average density of Earth is 5.5ton/m^3 (with an assumption that Earth is not hollow). It's extremely useful. If we don't accepted Henry exp, we have to confess that we still absolutely know nothing about Earth.

    Based on Henry Cavendish's exp, we got the first generation Earth model, based on this model, with information from Seismic waves, we got current Earth model.

    Now, we have already had a lot of knowledge, information and theories about Earth. Without the help from Henry's exp, we still know nothing about Earth.

    Wrong theory is always better than standing still.-----------this is the first rule in science.

    Now we have already had a lot of theories and knowledge about Earth, we don't need Henry Cavendish's exp any more.

    First time in human history, we got a chance to understand the real structure of Earth. Mr Henry Cavendish's exp is the way.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    the mass of Jupiter is 1.8987 ◊ 10^27 kg
    the mass of Sun is 1.98892 ◊ 10^30 kg.

    200 years ago, Henry Cavendish got their masses at the same time when he weighed the Earth.

    2 big lead balls, which are a little bit bigger than a basket ball.
    2 small lead balls, which are a little bit smaller than a tennis ball.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    What exactly is your scientific objection to this method for calculating the mass of the Earth?
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    What exactly is your scientific objection to this method for calculating the mass of the Earth?
    People are dying for this mistake. Human beings still don't know the mass of Earth .

    There is a huge energy line between the Galactic Core and Sun, Earth is going to cross it in recent years.

    Jin Guangnian (Tom)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    What exactly is your scientific objection to this method for calculating the mass of the Earth?
    People are dying for this mistake. Human beings still don't know the mass of Earth .
    Sorry, I should reiterate; what is your scientific objection to this method for calculating the mass of the Earth?

    Idle speculation and non-sequiturs do not count as scientific.

    Quote Originally Posted by forensicsresearcher
    There is a huge energy line between the Galactic Core and Sun, Earth is going to cross it in recent years.
    That's nice. Of course, the 'energy line' is an abstract creation of pseudoscientists, and the actual energy that this line is a metaphor for is contained within the sun and the supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy, so this won't be a problem - any more than it is dangerous to walk between a can full of petrol and a car.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    That's nice. Of course, the 'energy line' is an abstract creation of pseudoscientists, and the actual energy that this line is a metaphor for is contained within the sun and the supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy, so this won't be a problem - any more than it is dangerous to walk between a can full of petrol and a car.
    the energy line between the Galactic core and Sun is not imaginary. It's real. There are 3 giant energy lines (Graviton lines) in our solar system. they are GC-Sun line, Sun-Jupiter line, Sun-Saturn line.

    These 3 energy lines are responsible for most natural disasters on our planet, it is very easy to find proofs if we really pay attention to them.

    on 21 June or 22 June, 2011, Earth is going to pass by the GC-Sun line. I believe it will cause serious gravitational storm underground. I think we are going to feel the power of it in the next half month.

    extremely hot weather, flood, bush fire, typhoon, Earthquake and so on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Sorry, I should reiterate; what is your scientific objection to this method for calculating the mass of the Earth?
    The law of universal gravitation is totally wrong. This law has 2 faces.

    When we use it to calculate the orbit of a celestial bodies (including man-made satellite), because we always put G and M together, it's no different from the Kepler third law. They are same.

    When we use it to calculate the gravity between 2 objects (which help us weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls), the value we get from this law is wrong. The gravity between 2 objects is not only subject to masses and distance, it is also subject to surroundings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Pure Balony
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    That's nice. Of course, the 'energy line' is an abstract creation of pseudoscientists, and the actual energy that this line is a metaphor for is contained within the sun and the supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy, so this won't be a problem - any more than it is dangerous to walk between a can full of petrol and a car.
    the energy line between the Galactic core and Sun is not imaginary. It's real. There are 3 giant energy lines (Graviton lines) in our solar system. they are GC-Sun line, Sun-Jupiter line, Sun-Saturn line.

    These 3 energy lines are responsible for most natural disasters on our planet, it is very easy to find proofs if we really pay attention to them.

    on 21 June or 22 June, 2011, Earth is going to pass by the GC-Sun line. I believe it will cause serious gravitational storm underground. I think we are going to feel the power of it in the next half month.

    extremely hot weather, flood, bush fire, typhoon, Earthquake and so on.
    Provide these easy to spot proofs then, please.

    And what the fuzz is a "gravitation storm under ground".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Forum Bachelors Degree x(x-y)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    That's nice. Of course, the 'energy line' is an abstract creation of pseudoscientists, and the actual energy that this line is a metaphor for is contained within the sun and the supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy, so this won't be a problem - any more than it is dangerous to walk between a can full of petrol and a car.
    the energy line between the Galactic core and Sun is not imaginary. It's real. There are 3 giant energy lines (Graviton lines) in our solar system. they are GC-Sun line, Sun-Jupiter line, Sun-Saturn line.

    These 3 energy lines are responsible for most natural disasters on our planet, it is very easy to find proofs if we really pay attention to them.

    on 21 June or 22 June, 2011, Earth is going to pass by the GC-Sun line. I believe it will cause serious gravitational storm underground. I think we are going to feel the power of it in the next half month.

    extremely hot weather, flood, bush fire, typhoon, Earthquake and so on.
    Well, this is good actually- you have made a prediction (and it is the 21 June today) and so if this prediction is wrong then that will just make your "ideas" all the more implausible. And, if such natural disasters do occur then it will be necessary for you to prove (with real science!) how they were caused by an "energy line" between the Earth and the Supermassive Black Hole at the centre of the Milky Way.
    "Nature doesn't care what we call it, she just does it anyway" - R. Feynman
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Well, this is good actually- you have made a prediction (and it is the 21 June today) and so if this prediction is wrong then that will just make your "ideas" all the more implausible. And, if such natural disasters do occur then it will be necessary for you to prove (with real science!) how they were caused by an "energy line" between the Earth and the Supermassive Black Hole at the centre of the Milky Way.

    this time, Earth just pass by the GC-Sun line. I am still not very sure how big the gravitational storm will be.

    If someday, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and the Galactic core form one line, it will be terrible for Earth. This kind of thing happens once in about every 60 years. Many ancient nations understood this,( including Chinese and Mayan). so they have 60 years circle. (56 to 64 years for Mayan)

    this kind of thing happened in 1960, which caused the most powerful earthquake ever recorded (M9.5). there was a three natural-disaster years in China (from 1959 to 1961), Millions of people died in this period.

    at the beginning of this April, Jupiter, Saturn and Sun forms one line, which has already caused Japan's Earthquake and American's Cyclone.

    Chinese drought and American flood as well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    WHAT is your PHYSICAL PROOF for the existence of these lines. to know they are there, you must have seen observable evidence that they are present.

    Please present that evidence.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Well, this is good actually- you have made a prediction (and it is the 21 June today) and so if this prediction is wrong then that will just make your "ideas" all the more implausible. And, if such natural disasters do occur then it will be necessary for you to prove (with real science!) how they were caused by an "energy line" between the Earth and the Supermassive Black Hole at the centre of the Milky Way.

    this time, Earth just pass by the GC-Sun line. I am still not very sure how big the gravitational storm will be.

    If someday, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and the Galactic core form one line, it will be terrible for Earth. This kind of thing happens once in about every 60 years. Many ancient nations understood this,( including Chinese and Mayan). so they have 60 years circle. (56 to 64 years for Mayan)

    this kind of thing happened in 1960, which caused the most powerful earthquake ever recorded (M9.5). there was a three natural-disaster years in China (from 1959 to 1961), Millions of people died in this period.

    at the beginning of this April, Jupiter, Saturn and Sun forms one line, which has already caused Japan's Earthquake and American's Cyclone.

    Chinese drought and American flood as well.
    What a load of crapola. Show some scientific basis for these wild pseudoscientific fantasies.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Forum Bachelors Degree x(x-y)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    462
    If this nonsensical "thing" does follow a 60 year cycle and 1960 was the last maximum of that cycle, then what huge natural disasters happened in 1900? 1840? 1780... ?
    "Nature doesn't care what we call it, she just does it anyway" - R. Feynman
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    WHAT is your PHYSICAL PROOF for the existence of these lines. to know they are there, you must have seen observable evidence that they are present.

    Please present that evidence.
    I keep showing you proofs. the problem is you can't understand.

    If you continue believe Henry Cavendish can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, no matter what I tell you, you can't understand.

    Wake up, Man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by x(x-y)
    If this nonsensical "thing" does follow a 60 year cycle and 1960 was the last maximum of that cycle, then what huge natural disasters happened in 1900? 1840? 1780... ?
    this spring is a very special spring. at the begining of April, Jupiter, Sun, Earth and Saturn form 1 line.

    Flood in America, drought in China, Earthquake in Japan, vocalno erruption and so on.

    after several years, who can remember 2011'spring.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    What a load of crapola. Show some scientific basis for these wild pseudoscientific fantasies.

    if there is nothing between the Galactic Core and Sun, why Sun revolves around the GC.

    think.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    WHAT is your PHYSICAL PROOF for the existence of these lines. to know they are there, you must have seen observable evidence that they are present.

    Please present that evidence.
    I keep showing you proofs. the problem is you can't understand.

    If you continue believe Henry Cavendish can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, no matter what I tell you, you can't understand.

    Wake up, Man
    Uhh, No, you have shown no proof or evidence whatsoever. None. Not a whit, not an iota. Your posts have been "I 'm sure this is right because I say so."

    Sorry, we need more than that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    If this nonsensical "thing" does follow a 60 year cycle and 1960 was the last maximum of that cycle, then what huge natural disasters happened in 1900? 1840? 1780... ?

    in 2019, the GC, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Earth are going to form 1 line.

    We will see what is going to happen in June, 2019.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by x(x-y)
    If this nonsensical "thing" does follow a 60 year cycle and 1960 was the last maximum of that cycle, then what huge natural disasters happened in 1900? 1840? 1780... ?
    this spring is a very special spring. at the begining of April, Jupiter, Sun, Earth and Saturn form 1 line.

    Flood in America, drought in China, Earthquake in Japan, vocalno erruption and so on.

    after several years, who can remember 2011'spring.
    Huh? Several years. Hmmm, check a calendar, spring 2011 was several months ago, not several years.

    Flooding in America was caused by winter snows, not anything that really happened in the spring other than the normal melting that happens when it gets ummmm, warmer in the spring.

    Got any data to support drought in China? What about drought in the SW US. You know what the cause is? LACK OF RAIN!!

    Which volcano erruption [sic] are you referring to? There are almost always several underway on our planet, and on Io So what.

    You have yet to show a valid mechanism (much less a proof) for your rants...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    If this nonsensical "thing" does follow a 60 year cycle and 1960 was the last maximum of that cycle, then what huge natural disasters happened in 1900? 1840? 1780... ?

    in 2019, the GC, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Earth are going to form 1 line.

    We will see what is going to happen in June, 2019.
    One line with what??

    you have still not provided any evidence for any "lines" connecting anything to anything......
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    What a load of crapola. Show some scientific basis for these wild pseudoscientific fantasies.

    if there is nothing between the Galactic Core and Sun, why Sun revolves around the GC.

    think.
    Uhhh, gravity??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    WHAT is your PHYSICAL PROOF for the existence of these lines. to know they are there, you must have seen observable evidence that they are present.

    Please present that evidence.
    I keep showing you proofs. the problem is you can't understand.

    If you continue believe Henry Cavendish can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, no matter what I tell you, you can't understand.

    Wake up, Man
    Uhh, No, you have shown no proof or evidence whatsoever. None. Not a whit, not an iota. Your posts have been "I 'm sure this is right because I say so."

    Sorry, we need more than that.
    I listed 11 points. you have to understand them step by step.

    what I'm talking about is the gravitational strom (11th point). but you have to understand 1th one first (4 lead balls, the mass of Earth).

    If you read the first one and feel nothing, you'd better stop now. the second one is mission impossible for you.

    You have to understand Henry Cavendish couldn't weigh the mass of Earth, Sun, Jupiter with 4 lead balls. there are 2 masses in the equation of universal gravitation, if masses are wrong, this law will become useless. then a lot of theories in Astronomy and Earth science will collapse.

    I have already gave you some clue. this law has 2 faces.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Your posts are like the emperor.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Mr Issac Newton know nothing about Gravity, could he really find a valid equation to calculate gravity. Is that possible? with help from the law of Universal gravitation, Henry Cavendish weighed the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls.

    please remember, we are human beings, we can thing logically.

    there was a gravity theory 300 hundred years ago, which was founded by Rene Descartes and developed by Christiaan Huygens and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, scientists at that time deeply trusted this thory.

    This theory come back, it will destroy the law of universal gravitation and 4 lead balls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne
    Your posts are like the emperor.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

    we will see.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    LOL, you don't get it. We won't see
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne
    LOL, you don't get it. We won't see
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    To be blunt, who cares? That was centuries ago. It's the 21st century, man. We have much more accurate ways to measure mass. Why are you going on and on about ancient history?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Sorry, I should reiterate; what is your scientific objection to this method for calculating the mass of the Earth?
    The law of universal gravitation is totally wrong.
    Useful for flying.

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    When we use it to calculate the orbit of a celestial bodies (including man-made satellite), because we always put G and M together, it's no different from the Kepler third law. They are same.

    When we use it to calculate the gravity between 2 objects (which help us weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls), the value we get from this law is wrong. The gravity between 2 objects is not only subject to masses and distance, it is also subject to surroundings.
    Citation needed.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Forum Senior Kukhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    When we use it to calculate the gravity between 2 objects (which help us weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls), the value we get from this law is wrong. The gravity between 2 objects is not only subject to masses and distance, it is also subject to surroundings.
    If I understand, you're just stating the obvious. Yes, the universal law of gravitation means everything will attract everything else, though you can control for this by noting a pendulum's position on a flat plain, then measuring it's displacement near the measured object, like a mountain. It's not perfectly accurate but this doesn't mean you toss the results. You refine them using more precise tools.

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Yes.

    I'll say again though I expect you'll ignore this, we've got many other methods for determining the earth's size and mass. Take a gradiometric satellite for example:

    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...94576583900607

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOCE

    Among the GOCE's applications are accurately studying the composition of the earth's interior, topographical, and gravitational field measurements.

    The satellite's main payload is the Electrostatic Gravity Gradiometer (EGG) to measure the gravity field of Earth. They are arranged in three pairs of ultra-sensitive accelerometers arranged in three dimensions that respond to tiny variations in the 'gravitational tug' of the Earth as it travels along its orbital path. Because of their different position in the gravitational field they all experience the gravitational acceleration of the Earth slightly differently. The three axes of the gradiometer allow the simultaneous measurement of the five independent components of the gravity gradient tensor.
    Other payload is an onboard GPS receiver used as a Satellite-to-Satellite Tracking Instrument (SSTI); a compensation system for all non-gravitational forces acting on the spacecraft.
    - Wikipedia

    The advanced accelerometers failed to detect any imaginary "gravity lines". Why?

    As for the size of the planet, GPS satellites are so precise, they can observe continental drift. You can even do so yourself with a series of inexpensive GPS watches. Seperate a number of them and though they may only be accurate to within around 10 meters, calculate the average over time and you'll see the drift. How is it that the GPS system can observe this degree of detail, yet entirely misread the size of the earth?
    Co-producer of Red Oasis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Sorry, I should reiterate; what is your scientific objection to this method for calculating the mass of the Earth?
    The law of universal gravitation is totally wrong.
    Useful for flying.
    the Kepler's third law is good enough for flying. we don't need the law of universal gravitation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    [quote="drowsy turtle"][quote="tomjin2000"]

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    When we use it to calculate the orbit of a celestial bodies (including man-made satellite), because we always put G and M together, it's no different from the Kepler third law. They are same.

    When we use it to calculate the gravity between 2 objects (which help us weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls), the value we get from this law is wrong. The gravity between 2 objects is not only subject to masses and distance, it is also subject to surroundings.
    Citation needed.
    no citation, I found it out.

    the law of universal gravitation has 2 faces. it always show you its pretty face.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #58  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    If I understand, you're just stating the obvious. Yes, the universal law of gravitation means everything will attract everything else, though you can control for this by noting a pendulum's position on a flat plain, then measuring it's displacement near the measured object, like a mountain. It's not perfectly accurate but this doesn't mean you toss the results. You refine them using more precise tools.

    if the distance between 2 lead balls are 1 meter, when we put them on a flat plain, near a mountain, gravity between them will change.

    the Ether gravity theory (founded by Rene Descartes and developed by Christiaan Huygens and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz) and my theory (the theory of active resonance) are very similar.

    ours are honest theories. we tell the truth. we confess we don't know how to calculate the gravity between 2 objects, because in different situation, it can change.

    let us just think.

    1 stone in New York, 1 stone in Sydney
    2 lead balls on the ground
    Sun and Earth,

    can we use 1 equation (the law of universal gravitation, 5 letters in it) to calculate the gravity between 2 objects? and they also share same gravitational constant.

    the reason human beings accepts this assumption is it's easy, it's useful, we can use mathematics. With the help of mathematics, human beings can pretend we know anything about Universe, how big and how old is the Unierse.

    Human beings use simple assumption to cover the truth we actually know nothing about Universe.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #59  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Yes.

    I'll say again though I expect you'll ignore this, we've got many other methods for determining the earth's size and mass. Take a gradiometric satellite for example:

    Do you really believe human beings can actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls?

    man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #60  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Goce is a very great satellite, it help me a lot in my research.

    Goce can detect tiny change in gravitational acceleration. but it can't tell us any information about the mass of Earth.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #61  
    Forum Senior Kukhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Yes.

    I'll say again though I expect you'll ignore this, we've got many other methods for determining the earth's size and mass. Take a gradiometric satellite for example:

    Do you really believe human beings can actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls?

    man
    This guy has long since abandoned discussion. He asks a question, it's answered and he asks again without even bothering to rephrase. Anyway tomjin, if you are still reading, it's bad form to artificially boost your post count by splitting what could have been one post into five.
    Co-producer of Red Oasis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  63. #62  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukhri
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Yes.

    I'll say again though I expect you'll ignore this, we've got many other methods for determining the earth's size and mass. Take a gradiometric satellite for example:

    Do you really believe human beings can actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls?

    man
    This guy has long since abandoned discussion. He asks a question, it's answered and he asks again without even bothering to rephrase. Anyway tomjin, if you are still reading, it's bad form to artificially boost your post count by splitting what could have been one post into five.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kukhri
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Yes.

    I'll say again though I expect you'll ignore this, we've got many other methods for determining the earth's size and mass. Take a gradiometric satellite for example:

    Do you really believe human beings can actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls?

    man
    This guy has long since abandoned discussion. He asks a question, it's answered and he asks again without even bothering to rephrase. Anyway tomjin, if you are still reading, it's bad form to artificially boost your post count by splitting what could have been one post into five.

    I totally understand what you mean. The law of Universal gravitation is the beginning of Physics mistake. a mistake has lasted 300 years, it's hard to find it out.

    I told you many times this law has 2 faces.

    this law is no different from the Kepler's third law, this is its pretty face, because of this face, we trust it so much.

    after Henry weighed the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, this law got another face, it's very ugly. scientist started to use this law to calculate the gravity between stars. we don't know the masses of stars, we don't no the gravity between them either. everything is in the Matrix.

    we actually know the gravity between a satellite and Earth, the reason is we already know the mass of a satellite, we can weigh it on the ground. we also know the value of gravitational acceleration with the Kepler's third law.

    the law of Universal gravitation can tell us nothing, it's a totally useless law. the only function of this law is it make us feel good.


    (a=v^2/r (centripetal acceleration)
    T=2πr/v
    k=T^2/r^3 (the Kepler's third law)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from equations above, we can get a equation as following:

    a=4π^2/kr^2

    so I know the Kepler's third law tells us that centripetal acceleration is inversely proportional to the square of the distance. )
    the Kepler's third law is the king. we should show our honor to someone who had really done something great.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  64. #63  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukhri
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Yes.

    I'll say again though I expect you'll ignore this, we've got many other methods for determining the earth's size and mass. Take a gradiometric satellite for example:

    Do you really believe human beings can actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls?

    man
    This guy has long since abandoned discussion. He asks a question, it's answered and he asks again without even bothering to rephrase. Anyway tomjin, if you are still reading, it's bad form to artificially boost your post count by splitting what could have been one post into five.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kukhri
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    1 question, do you believe Henry Cavendish could weigh the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter, Saturn with 4 lead balls.
    Yes.

    I'll say again though I expect you'll ignore this, we've got many other methods for determining the earth's size and mass. Take a gradiometric satellite for example:

    Do you really believe human beings can actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls?

    man
    This guy has long since abandoned discussion. He asks a question, it's answered and he asks again without even bothering to rephrase. Anyway tomjin, if you are still reading, it's bad form to artificially boost your post count by splitting what could have been one post into five.

    I totally understand what you mean. The law of Universal gravitation is the beginning of Physics mistake. a mistake has lasted 300 years, it's hard to find it out.

    I told you many times this law has 2 faces.

    this law is no different from the Kepler's third law, this is its pretty face, because of this face, we trust it so much.

    after Henry weighed the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, this law got another face, it's very ugly. scientist started to use this law to calculate the gravity between stars. we don't know the masses of stars, we don't no the gravity between them either. everything is in the Matrix.

    we actually know the gravity between a satellite and Earth, the reason is we already know the mass of a satellite, we can weigh it on the ground. we also know the value of gravitational acceleration with the Kepler's third law.

    the law of Universal gravitation can tell us nothing, it's a totally useless law. the only function of this law is it make us feel good.


    (a=v^2/r (centripetal acceleration)
    T=2πr/v
    k=T^2/r^3 (the Kepler's third law)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from equations above, we can get a equation as following:

    a=4π^2/kr^2

    so I know the Kepler's third law tells us that centripetal acceleration is inversely proportional to the square of the distance. )
    the Kepler's third law is the king. we should show our honor to someone who had really done something great.
    you are completely missing the point! that measurement HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY OTHER MEANS SINCE!!!!!!! It is NOT the only method that has ever been used.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  65. #64  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Tomjin, if you're going to keep asking the same question over and over, but ignore when people give you a full and detailed answer, then you are not contributing to discussion here. If you're not contributing to discussion, I see no need for you to have posting privileges on these discussion forums. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  66. #65  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London, Earth.
    Posts
    65
    This has to be the craziest thread I've ever read. Ever.
    Lol, why is it not locked?

    Can't wait for tomjin2000 next thread though; it should be entertaining!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  67. #66  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    you are completely missing the point! that measurement HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY OTHER MEANS SINCE!!!!!!! It is NOT the only method that has ever been used.
    what is other means?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  68. #67  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Tomjin, if you're going to keep asking the same question over and over, but ignore when people give you a full and detailed answer, then you are not contributing to discussion here. If you're not contributing to discussion, I see no need for you to have posting privileges on these discussion forums. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

    I haven't seen anyone give me an detailed answer. No one has told me why Henry Cavendish could weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls.

    why no one can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 other balls, for example, 4 plastic balls, 4 gold balls, 4 steel balls and so on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  69. #68  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz2020
    This has to be the craziest thread I've ever read. Ever.
    Lol, why is it not locked?

    Can't wait for tomjin2000 next thread though; it should be entertaining!
    when you wake up, you will feel shocking.

    Human being choose very simple assumption to pretend we know everything.

    4 lead balls, so we know the mass of every big celestial bodies in our solar system. just ask a kid, he will give a correct answer.

    In 19 century, scientists believes light changes speed when it travel through Universe. so they couldn't study light from stars.

    in the beginning of 20 century, scientists accepted a theory which tells us the speed of light is a constant. so problem be solved dramatically. no matter what is your speed, the speed of light doesn't change.

    Mr Millikan weighed the mass of Electron with 2 metal board, so we got the mass of Proton.

    Can we stop pretending?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  70. #69  
    Your Mama! GiantEvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Wa
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Tomjin, if you're going to keep asking the same question over and over, but ignore when people give you a full and detailed answer, then you are not contributing to discussion here. If you're not contributing to discussion, I see no need for you to have posting privileges on these discussion forums. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

    I haven't seen anyone give me an detailed answer. No one has told me why Henry Cavendish could weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls.

    why no one can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 other balls, for example, 4 plastic balls, 4 gold balls, 4 steel balls and so on.
    Here's a detailed explanation of the Cavendish experiment from the Wiki.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
    I was some of the mud that got to sit up and look around.
    Lucky me. Lucky mud.
    -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.-
    Cat's Cradle.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  71. #70  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Tomjin, if you're going to keep asking the same question over and over, but ignore when people give you a full and detailed answer, then you are not contributing to discussion here. If you're not contributing to discussion, I see no need for you to have posting privileges on these discussion forums. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

    I haven't seen anyone give me an detailed answer. No one has told me why Henry Cavendish could weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls.

    why no one can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 other balls, for example, 4 plastic balls, 4 gold balls, 4 steel balls and so on.
    Here's a detailed explanation of the Cavendish experiment from the Wiki.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
    I have studied Henry Cavendish's exp for more than 1 year. It's wrong. We still don't know the mass of Earth.

    It will be a big challenge for human beings in next 1000 years to get real mass of Earth.

    4-lead-balls method is a joke, which will last for a very long time in human history.

    probably, few people know we got the Earth model from 4-lead-balls exp. the current Earth model is complete wrong. you will feel more shocking than Neo, when he got out of the Matrix.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  72. #71  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Tomjin, if you're going to keep asking the same question over and over, but ignore when people give you a full and detailed answer, then you are not contributing to discussion here. If you're not contributing to discussion, I see no need for you to have posting privileges on these discussion forums. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

    I haven't seen anyone give me an detailed answer. No one has told me why Henry Cavendish could weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls.
    They've explained to you that your objection to that experiment is irrelevant and have stated that other experiments- which you haven't even tried to refute- have confirmed the result. Move the conversation forward.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  73. #72  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Tomjin, if you're going to keep asking the same question over and over, but ignore when people give you a full and detailed answer, then you are not contributing to discussion here. If you're not contributing to discussion, I see no need for you to have posting privileges on these discussion forums. I hope this clarifies the situation for you.

    I haven't seen anyone give me a detailed answer. No one has told me why Henry Cavendish could weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls.
    They've explained to you that your objection to that experiment is irrelevant and have stated that other experiments- which you haven't even tried to refute- have confirmed the result. Move the conversation forward.
    I listed 11 points, please try to understand the first one before I move forward.

    If we get a different gravitational constant in Henry Cavendish's exp, the masses of Earth, Sun, Jupiter will change accordingly. We still are able to send satellites into orbit. There is no problem at all.

    I discussed with some guys in a forum about other means to get the gravitational constant. I found out if we try to get a confirmation or verification about Henry Cavendish's exp, we will find one. But it's meaningless. It's just a typical example of Cargo cult science (Feynman's 1974 Caltech commencement address)

    If the gravitational constant is real, it should be proved easily again and again by different means. If a group spends several years on finding a method to get a similar gravitational constant by changing the size and distance of balls, or even by changing analytical method, or by using different mathematics method. Eventually, they get a similar result. They try 1000 times, 999 of them fail, 1 is successful. Then this group and other researchers repeat this one for another 10000 times. It doesnít make sense.

    Look at the mountains, and think about 4 lead balls in a lab. 2 big ones as big as basketballs, and 2 small ones as small as tennis balls. You will understand the exp is nonsense.

    The reason why we accept the result of Henry Cavendishís exp is we need it. This kind of thing happened again and again in science history. We need the speed of light to be a constant, so we accept the theory of relativity, no matter how ridiculous it is. If the light can change speed in the Universe, which was widely accepted by scientists in 19th century, because we donít know how the speed changes in the Universe, so light is unreliable. We canít study the Universe through light. If we donít accept the theory of relativity, then we have to confess we know nothing about the Universe for another 1000 years.

    Mr Millikan weighed the mass of Electron with 2 metal boards and several oil drops, he got the mass of Electron is about 9x10^-31 kg. Probably itís the most ridiculous exp in human history. But itís useful. If we donít accept his exp, we have to confess we know nothing about atoms.

    Mistakes are the way to the future. We need great mistakes to move forward. Someday, someone has to stand up and tell the world they are all wrong. Then human beings will get another chance to make other mistakes.

    Mistakes are the way. Itís time to accept it.

    Jin Guangnian (Tom)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  74. #73  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    4-lead-balls exp is a joke.

    people are dying.

    Stopping believe it, it blinds us.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  75. #74  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    4-lead-balls exp is a joke.

    people are dying.

    Stopping believe it, it blinds us.
    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  76. #75  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    4-lead-balls exp is a joke.

    people are dying.

    Stopping believe it, it blinds us.
    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    4-lead-balls exp can't kill anyone. this exp blinds us. Actually I think it's not very difficult to find out what is the real reason of natural disasters. If we know the reason, then we can predict disasters more accurately, which will save lives.

    People in ancient Maya, Babylon, China, they all knew what the Galactic core, Jupiter and Saturn mean to us.

    There are 3 huge energy lines in our solar system, they are GC-Sun line, Sun-Jupiter line and Sun-Saturn line. They kill a lot of lives on our planet every year.

    These lines are not imaginary, they are real, it's easy to find out where they are.

    4-lead-balls exp is a joke. Human beings weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, this joke will last 5 thousand years. We still don't know the mass of Earth.

    My theory is another form of 17th century Ether gravity theory and 19th century Ether electromagnetic theory.

    At the beginning of 20th century, scientists trusted in Ether theory very much. But they were told "what you know is totally wrong, there is no Ether at all". Can anyone understand how they felt?

    It's time to bring justice and truth back.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  77. #76  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    I heard that someone weighed the mass of Earth with 2 copper balls.

    I think I have already proved it is wrong.

    the law of Universal Gravitation has 2 faces. this law is the Kepler's third law, this is its pretty face.

    In calculating the gravity between 2 objects, this law is totally wrong. this is its ugly face.

    Mr Isaac Newton didn't know where gravity come from. He believed gravtiy is from mystery. Can he really give us a valid equation to calculate gravity.

    We should show our honor to Galileo Galilei, Johannes Kepler, Christiaan Huygens. they are real kings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  78. #77  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    4-lead-balls exp is a joke.

    people are dying.

    Stopping believe it, it blinds us.
    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    4-lead-balls exp can't kill anyone. this exp blinds us. Actually I think it's not very difficult to find out what is the real reason of natural disasters. If we know the reason, then we can predict disasters more accurately, which will save lives.

    People in ancient Maya, Babylon, China, they all knew what the Galactic core, Jupiter and Saturn mean to us.

    There are 3 huge energy lines in our solar system, they are GC-Sun line, Sun-Jupiter line and Sun-Saturn line. They kill a lot of lives on our planet every year.

    These lines are not imaginary, they are real, it's easy to find out where they are.

    4-lead-balls exp is a joke. Human beings weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, this joke will last 5 thousand years. We still don't know the mass of Earth.

    My theory is another form of 17th century Ether gravity theory and 19th century Ether electromagnetic theory.

    At the beginning of 20th century, scientists trusted in Ether theory very much. But they were told "what you know is totally wrong, there is no Ether at all". Can anyone understand how they felt?

    It's time to bring justice and truth back.
    Ok you posted a lot of utter Bull**** and nothing for the questions I asked.

    I will repeat them so you can actually answer them:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  79. #78  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    4-lead-balls exp is a joke.

    people are dying.

    Stopping believe it, it blinds us.
    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    4-lead-balls exp can't kill anyone. this exp blinds us. Actually I think it's not very difficult to find out what is the real reason of natural disasters. If we know the reason, then we can predict disasters more accurately, which will save lives.

    People in ancient Maya, Babylon, China, they all knew what the Galactic core, Jupiter and Saturn mean to us.

    There are 3 huge energy lines in our solar system, they are GC-Sun line, Sun-Jupiter line and Sun-Saturn line. They kill a lot of lives on our planet every year.

    These lines are not imaginary, they are real, it's easy to find out where they are.

    4-lead-balls exp is a joke. Human beings weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, this joke will last 5 thousand years. We still don't know the mass of Earth.

    My theory is another form of 17th century Ether gravity theory and 19th century Ether electromagnetic theory.

    At the beginning of 20th century, scientists trusted in Ether theory very much. But they were told "what you know is totally wrong, there is no Ether at all". Can anyone understand how they felt?

    It's time to bring justice and truth back.
    Ok you posted a lot of utter Bull**** and nothing for the questions I asked.

    I will repeat them so you can actually answer them:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    oh my God.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  80. #79  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    someone tell you he can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls and a balance, you tell him, it's nonsense, I don't believe you.

    that's it.

    no matter what he say, just don't believe him.

    please remember, you are human beings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  81. #80  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    someone tell you he can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls and a balance, you tell him, it's nonsense, I don't believe you.

    that's it.

    no matter what he say, just don't believe him.

    please remember, you are human beings.
    Request #3:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  82. #81  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    someone tell you he can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls and a balance, you tell him, it's nonsense, I don't believe you.

    that's it.

    no matter what he say, just don't believe him.

    please remember, you are human beings.
    Request #3:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.

    You can't understand me, that's the problem. I told you again and again how 4-lead balls exp blinds you. so you don't know the real reason of natural disasters.


    If you can read Chinese, you can try the links below.

    http://blog.sina.com.cn/tomjinstanthorpe
    http://wenku.baidu.com/view/936206d7...b19e8bbac.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  83. #82  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    someone tell you he can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls and a balance, you tell him, it's nonsense, I don't believe you.

    that's it.

    no matter what he say, just don't believe him.

    please remember, you are human beings.
    Request #3:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.

    You can't understand me, that's the problem. I told you again and again how 4-lead balls exp blinds you. so you don't know the real reason of natural disasters.


    If you can read Chinese, you can try the links below.

    http://blog.sina.com.cn/tomjinstanthorpe
    http://wenku.baidu.com/view/936206d7...b19e8bbac.html
    Request #4:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  84. #83  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    someone tell you he can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls and a balance, you tell him, it's nonsense, I don't believe you.

    that's it.

    no matter what he say, just don't believe him.

    please remember, you are human beings.
    Request #3:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.

    You can't understand me, that's the problem. I told you again and again how 4-lead balls exp blinds you. so you don't know the real reason of natural disasters.


    If you can read Chinese, you can try the links below.

    http://blog.sina.com.cn/tomjinstanthorpe
    http://wenku.baidu.com/view/936206d7...b19e8bbac.html
    Request #4:

    Provide a direct report of people dying from the 4 ball experiment.

    Also prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    before 4-lead-balls exp, because we always put G and M together and GM is a constant which is from the Kepler's third law, the law of universal gravitation is just the Kepler's third law (《natural philosophy》G. W. F. Hegel), the law of universal gravitation looks pretty and it's harmless.

    After Henry Cavendish weighed the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, this law become ugly. now few people know how important the mass of Earth is. Our concept about Earth is from Henry 's exp, (which tell the average density of Earth) the Earth core, Earth mantle and so on. if Henry couldn't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, then the Earth model is wrong. If we don't know the real Earth structure, how can we study Earthquake.

    From Ether theory, our Earth has a totally different structure. the truth is very shocking.

    If you believe Henry could weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, you should stand up and explain why he can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls. you also should tell us how to prove it.





    prove that the OTHER METHODS USED TO MEASURE ARE WRONG.
    what is other methods. can you give me an example? if the gravitational constant is true, it should be easily proved again and again by many methods.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  85. #84  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    if Henry couldn't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, then the Earth model is wrong. If we don't know the real Earth structure, how can we study Earthquake.
    The Earth model is based mainly on things like the change in density and transverse wave-transmittivity with depth, not the overall mass of the Earth.

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    the truth is very shocking.
    You're not wrong as such, you're just not right in the way you think you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    If you believe Henry could weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, you should stand up and explain why he can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls.
    I don't know exactly what set-up he used, and I don't care. I do know that I can approximately calculate the mass of the Earth by taking it's average radius and a local measurement of 'g', and I do know that this will come out as roughly 6x10^24kg.

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    you also should tell us how to prove it.
    Repeat the experiments and check for error. You won't be the first, or the 1000th, person to do this and fail to find an error.

    Alternatively, you could learn about Newton's laws of gravitation and how he went about supporting them, how these experiments relate to them, and how other experiments have supported these results. You could start here.

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    what is other methods. can you give me an example? if the gravitational constant is true, it should be easily proved again and again by many methods.
    I can show you a contemporary of Cavendish who showed broadly the same...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiehallion_experiment
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  86. #85  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    The Earth model is based mainly on things like the change in density and transverse wave-transmittivity with depth, not the overall mass of the Earth.

    the Earth model is basically based on 2 assumptions . The first one is the mass of Earth. from the mass of Earth (5.974x10^-24kg), we got the average density of Earth is 5.5 ton /m^3. the rock layer near surface is about 2.7ton/m^3, so scientist in Earth science started to believe our Earth is a solid balls.

    If we can't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, then the current widely accepted Earth model is wrong, because the first assumption is wrong.

    the second assumption is the law of universal gravitation. if a point mass always attract other point mass, our Earth must be solid.

    Mr Newton knew nothing about gravity, he even didn't have experience about gravity. He told us, "gravity is from mystery", if someone knew nothing about gravity, then he couldn't give us a valid equation to calculate gravity. It's logic.

    From the theory of active resonance, Our Earth must be hollow. It has two crusts and two surfaces.

    So far, Seismic waves is the only method to study Earth structure. Information from seismic waves shows our Earth is hollow.

    The deepest earthquake is about 720km. then we can guess the lava layer is about 700km. I choose it is 695km. the distance between 2 surfaces is about 800km.

    The mantle core boundary is 2885km, which minus 800 is 2085km (695x3), our core is about 2095km (698x3), inner core (including transition layer) is about 1390km (695x2). Seismic waves can be reflected in lava layer, we just detect the reflected seismic waves. If Earth is not a hollow ball, who can explain this.

    It's very dark on inner surface, I believe.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  87. #86  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    If we can't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, then the current widely accepted Earth model is wrong, because the first assumption is wrong.
    The current Earth model is based upon observed seismic velocities, laboratory studies of rocks under high pressure, petrological studies and deductions related to meteorite compositions, etc. The mass of the Earth does not come into it. Please stop posting nonsense, especially when the nonsense has been previously refuted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  88. #87  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    You're not wrong as such, you're just not right in the way you think you are.
    http://www.google.com.hk/search?hl=z...og&sa=N&tab=vi


    look at the pictures, who can explain why they came into being in just one night.

    from the theory of active resonance, I believe I know the key to make anti-gravity spaceship. It's actually not very difficult for human beings, as long as we don't believe 4-lead-balls exp and go back to 17th Ether theory and 19th Ether electromagnetic theory.

    Because I know every big planet in our solar system is hollow, and I think I know how to make anti-gravity spaceship, I'm sure crop-circles-makers are from our solar system, they are our neighbors.

    They actually tell us where they come from several times through crop circles. They sent us very clear message.

    probably, We are going to contact them in recent years, when we meet them someday, please don't mention there is a small solar system in atom, Universe was smaller than an atom and it started from a big bang, we can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, no matter what your speed is, the speed of light is a constant.

    please don't mention these, it will embarrass us.

    Do you know why aliens almost always have a pair of big dark eyes. The reason is they are from dark inner surface.

    They are from 3 satellites of Jupiter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  89. #88  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    If we can't weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, then the current widely accepted Earth model is wrong, because the first assumption is wrong.
    The current Earth model is based upon observed seismic velocities, laboratory studies of rocks under high pressure, petrological studies and deductions related to meteorite compositions, etc. The mass of the Earth does not come into it. Please stop posting nonsense, especially when the nonsense has been previously refuted.
    the mass of earth and the average density of Earth is the foundation of Earth science.

    It's the first assumption. You will understand it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  90. #89  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    I don't know exactly what set-up he used, and I don't care. I do know that I can approximately calculate the mass of the Earth by taking it's average radius and a local measurement of 'g', and I do know that this will come out as roughly 6x10^24kg.

    M=gR^2/G, this the equation to calculate the mass of Earth, which means human beings actually get the mass of earth with a 4-letter equation and a 4-lead-balls exp.

    You know how hard to calculate the mass of The Himalayas.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  91. #90  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Repeat the experiments and check for error. You won't be the first, or the 1000th, person to do this and fail to find an error.

    Alternatively, you could learn about Newton's laws of gravitation and how he went about supporting them, how these experiments relate to them, and how other experiments have supported these results. You could start here.

    If Mr Newton realize someone actually weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls, he will come back from Heaven and correct it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  92. #91  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    the mass of earth and the average density of Earth is the foundation of Earth science.
    No it frigging isn't and no matter how many times you say it is, you will not change the facts. Now please take your infantile, ignorant, delusional fantasies and go play with the traffic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  93. #92  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    the mass of earth and the average density of Earth is the foundation of Earth science.
    No it frigging isn't and no matter how many times you say it is, you will not change the facts. Now please take your infantile, ignorant, delusional fantasies and go play with the traffic.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth
    ([edit] CoreThe average density of Earth is 5,515 kg/m3. Since the average density of surface material is only around 3,000 kg/m3, we must conclude that denser materials exist within Earth's core. Further evidence for the high density core comes from the study of seismology.)




    the mass of Earth is the most important constant in Earth science. It's a fact and no can change it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  94. #93  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    the mass of Earth is the most important constant in Earth science. It's a fact and no can change it.
    Sez you. The most important constant is astronomy (of which Earth Science is a subset) is c, the speed of light in a vacuum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  95. #94  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne
    The most important constant is astronomy (of which Earth Science is a subset) is c, the speed of light in a vacuum.
    Would that be the speed we would measure between one of tomjin's ears and the other?
    Markus Hanke likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  96. #95  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    the mass of Earth is the most important constant in Earth science. It's a fact and no can change it.
    Sez you. The most important constant is astronomy (of which Earth Science is a subset) is c, the speed of light in a vacuum.
    The most important constant is light speed (in vacuum) in astronomy, the most important constant is Earth mass (Earth average density) in Earth science.


    Do you know how to define vacuum? If Higgs boson exists everywhere in the Universe, then there is no vacuum at all.

    MM exp can be very easily explained and some scientists have already explained it.

    High frequency ultrasonic doesn't change its direction when air moves, so light doesn't change its direction when Ether moves. We can't draw a conclusion that light is a constant from MM exp.

    No matter what your speed is, the speed of light is a constant.

    We should try to understand why scientists in astronomy accepted this conclusion 100 years ago, why they supported this conclusion so much, even before they understood the theory of relativity.

    The reason is they had waited this assumption for so long. If the speed of light isn't a constant, then there is no way to study Universe. Light will become unreliable and light year will become meaningless.

    If they didn't accept the theory of relativity, they had to confess they know nothing about Universe for another 1000 years.

    Now, based on the theory of relativity, Human beings have already know almost everything about Universe, we know how big the Universe is, how old the Universe is. We know the Universe started from a big bang. We know sometimes in the history, the Universe is smaller than an atom, we know there are black holes in the center of our galaxy.

    But tell you the truth, we almost know nothing about Universe, because the light speed assumption is wrong.

    Confess this and we will make some real progress.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  97. #96  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne
    The most important constant is astronomy (of which Earth Science is a subset) is c, the speed of light in a vacuum.
    Would that be the speed we would measure between one of tomjin's ears and the other?

    The Universe is not only weirder than we imagine it is weirder than we can imagine. J.B.S.Haldane.
    The Universe is not that weird, if you don't believe human beings can weigh the mass of Earth and solar system with 4 lead balls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  98. #97  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,295
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorWayne
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    the mass of Earth is the most important constant in Earth science. It's a fact and no can change it.
    Sez you. The most important constant is astronomy (of which Earth Science is a subset) is c, the speed of light in a vacuum.
    the most important constant is Earth mass (Earth average density) in Earth science.
    Bull. As someone who works in the earth sciences as a professional, just as Ophiolite is someone who works in (a different section of) earth sciences, we can both say unequivocally that this statement is crap and based of a massive misunderstanding of earth science.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  99. #98  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Tomjin, the only thing we can both say in which we are in unanimous agreement is this: balls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  100. #99  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Bull. As someone who works in the earth sciences as a professional, just as Ophiolite is someone who works in (a different section of) earth sciences, we can both say unequivocally that this statement is crap and based of a massive misunderstanding of earth science.[/quote]

    110 years ago, scientists in Earth science accepted Henry Cavendish exp's result, then they started to study Earth.

    They didn't want to accept his exp, because it's too ridiculous to accept Henry can weigh the mass of Earth with 4 lead balls and a balance. but they had no choice.

    accept it or stand still for another 100 years, eventually, they made their choice.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  101. #100  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Tomjin, the only thing we can both say in which we are in unanimous agreement is this: balls.
    it's funny.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •