Notices
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: The Aether light carrier wave

  1. #1 The Aether light carrier wave 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    The velocity of this wave can be calculated as c = 1/(LC)^1/2. It is the RESONANT VALUE of vacuum and ABSOLUTE ZERO HAS MASS.

    LC has units of mass, length and time. A basic fact that Einstein chose to ignore.

    It is the very first Quantum Free Lunch and many more cycles are shown at DELETED WEBSITE


     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    What do C and L represent in this equation? Why does c=(CL)^1/2?


    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
     

  4. #3  
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    What do C and L represent in this equation? Why does c=(CL)^1/2?
    It doesn't matter. This is spam advertising his nutball web site (with a link that doesn't work).
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    What do C and L represent in this equation? Why does c=(CL)^1/2?
    C and L are the capacitance and induction values given by all Physics studies. c is
    the velocity of light 300,000,000 m/s.

    The formula is from Standard Resonance.

    The site works now. Ishould have typed org and not com

    I hope Dr 'nutBalls' Rocket does not use the topic to raise his brain activity to 3185 posts.
     

  6. #5  
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by cresswell
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    What do C and L represent in this equation? Why does c=(CL)^1/2?
    C and L are the capacitance and induction values given by all Physics studies. c is
    the velocity of light 300,000,000 m/s.

    The formula is from Standard Resonance.

    The site works now. Ishould have typed org and not com

    I hope Dr 'nutBalls' Rocket does not use the topic to raise his brain activity to 3185 posts.
    Yep, the link works now.

    This is one of the nuttier nutball sites around.

    This thread belongs in Pseudoscience, not here.
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Yep, the link works now.

    This is one of the nuttier nutball sites around.

    This thread belongs in Pseudoscience, not here.[/quote]

    Could not resist could he. He had 30 seconds and less to comprehend that which I have worked on for 14 years.

    He is a serial poster and way, way beyond parental control.
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    What do C and L represent in this equation? Why does c=(CL)^1/2?
    Sorry it should be c = 1/(CL)^1/2
     

  9. #8  
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by cresswell
    Could not resist could he. He had 30 seconds and less to comprehend that which I have worked on for 14 years.

    He is a serial poster and way, way beyond parental control.
    It doesn't take long if one understands physics. Several decades of esperience help.

    I am pretty sure that I can grasp in a few seconds the validity of any revolutionary theory that you could come up with in only 14 years.
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17
    Conspiracy theories and pseudo-science: a toxic combination. Some people have and will always try to get something from nothing. And if they can't, it must be because of a conspiracy against "truth".
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MoJo98221
    Conspiracy theories and pseudo-science: a toxic combination. Some people have and will always try to get something from nothing. And if they can't, it must be because of a conspiracy against "truth".
    Maybe a working brain will post later on
     

  12. #11  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by cresswell
    Maybe a working brain will post later on
    Here I am. Before I get into your hypothesis, if I get that far, I wanted to explore some of your foundation comments. You say:

    A cult called the Royal Society were controlling scientific education with rules which they called laws. This engine era became known as the Industrial Revolution. Money and greed ruled. It was a very bad time for thinking straight.
    This was the period that saw the foundations of evolutionary theory, the recognition of the age of the Earth and the establisment of the Principle of Uniformity. It was a time that saw a dramtic increase in knowledge of nature beyond 'civilisation' and the growing awareness of the character and importance of chemistry.

    At the forefront of these developments was the Royal Society. Do you deny the nature and the value of these steps? Is it not the case that your statements are rhetorically powerful, but factually wrong? I ask because it is more difficult to take an argument seriously when it is prefaced by an emotive attack that lacks substance. True, I should judge your idea on its own merits, but you have chosen to found it on these claims, so these claims have to be considered.
     

  13. #12  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by drowsy turtle
    What do C and L represent in this equation? Why does c=(CL)^1/2?
    As previously, capacitance and inductance, and there should be a reciprocal in there. In electrical cables, characteristic impedance for a lossless line is Z0 = √(L/C), see wiki. When we move to vacuum impedance we say Z0 = √(μ00) and c = √(1/ε0μ0), where ε0 is the permittivity of free space and μ0 is the permeability of free space. Simply rewrite c=√(1/ε0μ0) as and replace ε0 and μ0 with L and C and voila:

     

  14. #13  
    sox
    sox is offline
    Forum Masters Degree sox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uk - Scotland
    Posts
    598
    Just read that unifiedtheory website. What a load of tosh. Made me chuckle though

    __________________________________________________ _____________
    "Happy is the man who can recognise in the work of To-day a connected portion of the work of life, and an embodiment of the work of Eternity. The foundations of his confidence are unchangeable, for he has been made a partaker of Infinity." - James Clerk Maxwell
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sox
    Just read that unifiedtheory website. What a load of tosh. Made me chuckle though
    CHUCKLE YOUR WAY THRO THIS NOW ........

    c/T = earth gravity vaue of 9.805 m/s^2 where T is the periodic time in seconds of an EARTH year.

    This value is at 1100 km above sea level (NASA re-entry) where the correction factor for sea level gives 9.81

    ALL MY STATEMENTS ARE MATHEMATICALLY VIABLE. And Darwin is in there
    and TV physicists now claim that all CHAOS is EVOLUTIONARY ORDER.

    Ring any bells yet ?????????????????
     

  16. #15  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    The Royal Society is just the scapegoat. The real culprit is the Illuminati working along with lizard aliens to control us.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
     

  17. #16  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    This is not a space to advertise your website. I have deleted the link.

    Tell us your ideas here, and let us discuss them here.
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER
    The Royal Society is just the scapegoat. The real culprit is the Illuminati working along with lizard aliens to control us.
    And you are a MODERATOR. THis at least explains the quality of 90% of the postings.
     

  19. #18  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Quote Originally Posted by cresswell
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER
    The Royal Society is just the scapegoat. The real culprit is the Illuminati working along with lizard aliens to control us.
    And you are a MODERATOR. THis at least explains the quality of 90% of the postings.
    Indeed. I am one with a sense of humour, hopefully.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
     

  20. #19  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    "c/T = earth gravity vaue of 9.805 m/s^2 where T is the periodic time in seconds of an EARTH year.

    This value is at 1100 km above sea level (NASA re-entry) where the correction factor for sea level gives 9.81" This simple equation is really ingenious because it links the speed of light with gravity. It may also lead to this conclusion: in another galaxy with greater solar flux radiation, the relation between light and its carrier wave will change. A more powerful carrier wave will propel light faster. We can only measure light within this galaxy so who can tell? Nothing with mass moves by itself. Light has mass therefore some kind of carrier wave propelled by starbursts moves the light. The speed of light is not constant throughout the universe.
     

  21. #20  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by mitomke View Post
    "c/T = earth gravity vaue of 9.805 m/s^2 where T is the periodic time in seconds of an EARTH year.

    This value is at 1100 km above sea level (NASA re-entry) where the correction factor for sea level gives 9.81" This simple equation is really ingenious because it links the speed of light with gravity. It may also lead to this conclusion: in another galaxy with greater solar flux radiation, the relation between light and its carrier wave will change. A more powerful carrier wave will propel light faster. We can only measure light within this galaxy so who can tell? Nothing with mass moves by itself. Light has mass therefore some kind of carrier wave propelled by starbursts moves the light. The speed of light is not constant throughout the universe.
    New nonsense.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
     

  22. #21  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,416
    Necro thread.....now locked.
    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    “The Holy Land is everywhere” Black Elk
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •