Notices
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Galt

Thread: Blood Electrification Causes Spontaneous Remission of Cancer

  1. #1 Blood Electrification Causes Spontaneous Remission of Cancer 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Blood Electrification causes spontaneous remission of cancer, aids, and any fungus, virus, parasite, microbe, pathagen, bacteria and germ that have been tested to date by some of the biggest universities in the USA according to Dr. Bob Beck. This is the statement of Dr. Bob Beck after studying blood electrification for many years.

    Dr. Bob Beck a famous inventor re-invented what he calls is a device that causes spontaneous remission of cancer.

    Here is one of his videos on Google Videos.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86730805958061

    Here is Patent #5188738 Dated February 23, 1993. The inventor is Steven Kaali of Washington D.C. who patented an internal electrification device that included the curing of Aids and Cancer according to Dr. Bob Beck in many of his Google and YouTube videos.

    http://www.google.com/patents?id=k1Y...page&q&f=false

    Dr. Bob Beck reinvented this system, except that his electrification device causes blood cleaning without putting the device within the body. Dr. Bob Becks' device works externally, no bodily operation is required and the device usually costs less than $150 on the internet by people selling such devices.

    Dr. Bob Beck died in 2002 after a fall that gave him a head injury, which later led to cardiac arrest. He invented many fantastic devices, none of which I've personally seen, but I wouldn't mind trying out some of his devices.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,326
    ok, other then the videos is there any proof what so ever that this devise actually does anything at all?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Interesting stuff 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    From the videos, there are many proofs that his equipment and other stuff works. A woman got up and made a claim. A University in Massachusetts proved it according to Dr. Bob Beck whom states the University in the videos. Many doctors and their workers did blood reports that came back to prove it worked.

    Dr. Pete Peterson a famous inventor also states that this stuff works, and there is of course the Patent.

    There are many interesting videos with Dr. Pete Peterson and his similar electrification inventions. Some of them are located here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJyCG...eature=channel
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: Interesting stuff 
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    From the videos, there are many proofs that his equipment and other stuff works.
    Videos are not normally accepted as meaningful scientific evidence. Do you have anything more convincing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    A woman got up and made a claim.
    No, I mean more convincing, not less convincing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    A University in Massachusetts proved it according to Dr. Bob Beck whom states the University in the videos.
    So where is the peer reviewed, published research that validates this claim? All we have here, so far, is a woman making a claim (without evidential support) and the the late Dr. Bob Beck supporting that claim (without evidential support). So, I ask again: do you have anything more convincing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Many doctors and their workers did blood reports that came back to prove it worked.
    Who are these doctors and workers? Where have they published their work? Where is the evidential support for this claim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Dr. Pete Peterson a famous inventor also states that this stuff works,
    That would be the same Dr. Peterson who believes 15% of humans have Extraterrestrial ancestry as revealed by their DNA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    and there is of course the Patent.
    Patents are often issued for devices that have no chance of ever working. The patent process does not assess the viability of the inventions. So, fo you have anything more convincing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    There are many interesting videos
    I wish you luck in your single handed attempt to redefine the meaning of interesting.

    Blood Electrification causes spontaneous remission of cancer, aids, and any fungus, virus, parasite, microbe, pathagen, bacteria and germ that have been tested to date by some of the biggest universities in the USA according to Dr. Bob Beck.
    Where is the published research that supports this claim?

    I am pleased to see you removed the claim that Beck was nominated for the Nobel prize three times for his research. I imagine this is because you are aware how silly it looked, given the fact that nominations for this prize remain secret for fifty years. Will you now concede your other observations are equally silly?
    Cogito Ergo Sum likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    This is complete nonsense. Beck was not a doctor and he misrepresented himself. His claims were/are bunk and there is no evidence that his "device" had any efficacy whatsoever.

    He claims to have "a perfectly workable, 95% accurate, cure for HIV, and cancer, and herpies, and hepatitis, and epstein bar, and about a dozen other incurable diseases" but provides not a single shred of evidence for his claim. The man said "95% accurate," yet there is not a single published blind study.

    What he does mention are a stack-load of "unpublished IRB studies" which he leafs through as if they are meaningful. And, to the gullible and uneducated, this may seem as though it is substantial. That is, until you learn what IRB studies are actually about.

    The IRB, the Institutional Review Board, conducts studies with a purpose "to assure, both in advance and by periodic review, that appropriate steps are taken to protect the rights and welfare of humans participating as subjects in a research study." They don't evaluate efficacy. They evaluate the trials and ethics of studies that *do* test efficacy.

    So what the good "doctor" was leafing through is a pile of papers that discussed whether or not hooking someone up to a weak electrical current was ethical or not, safe or not, and whether or not the rights of any participants could be violated.

    Such is the tactic of the pseudoscientist and the proponents of pseudoscience. They create an air of science, carefully including all the jargon and invented authority to back that claim, all the while pulling the wool over the eyes of sheeple who don't know any better.

    Adventurer, please answer Ophiolite's questions in this thread if you still believe Beck's nonsense to be genuine. There is much you can learn from Ophi if you're open-minded enough.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Reply to SkinWalker 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    32
    Skinwalker wrote, "This is complete nonsense. Beck was not a doctor and he misrepresented himself."

    Dr. Bob Beck is a doctor and he did not represent himself. Dr. Bob Beck recieved a doctorate of physics at the University of Southern California, previously he was a professor at the University of California. He claimed in his videos that he is a physicist. So... I guess its not complete nonsense as you are trying to suggest Skinwalker.

    Skinwalker, as you state, Dr. Bob Beck did state the following: "He claims to have "a perfectly workable, 95% accurate, cure for HIV, and cancer, and herpies, and hepatitis, and epstein bar, and about a dozen other incurable diseases" but provides not a single shred of evidence for his claim. The man said "95% accurate," yet there is not a single published blind study."

    I have seen no law anywhere, where any scientist has to provide evidence to others on his claims. Its up to others to prove he is wrong, where is their proof that he is wrong?

    Can you scientifically prove that he is wrong in the statement? No.

    Until some scientific group proves him wrong "scientifically", then we will have to accept that there must be some reason why the scientific community did not ever prove him wrong. IF the scientific community thought that they could prove his words wrong, they would have easily attacked him because they are an extremely powerful group with all kinds of financial backing that is almost endless, but I see no scientific reports that state that his statements are incorrect. Hmmm, I wonder why?

    Sheeple are people that believe in the status quo, the status quo being that there is no cure for aids or cancer. Obviously that patent states that there is a cure for cancer.

    There is also another patent that I saw that stated aids is curable. Patent #5,676,977 states that a simple process can cure aids, yet millions of people have died and are dying from aids every day. This patent was patented on October, 14, 1997.

    http://www.google.com/patents?id=CXQ...page&q&f=false

    Hmmm I wonder why doctors aren't curing patients with these patented methods?

    If Dr. Bob Beck was pulling the wool over people's eyes with his statements, then he would have been put into jail and serving a very long sentence; but that never happened. Hmmm, I wonder why?

    There is nothing to learn from Ophiolite. Ophiolite stated that I wrote, "I am pleased to see you removed the claim that Beck was nominated for the Nobel prize three times for his research. I imagine this is because you are aware how silly it looked, given the fact that nominations for this prize remain secret for fifty years."

    Skinwalker you can prove, if you really want to, that Ophiolite is a fraud, and that I never made the above statement. All you have to do is check on everything that I wrote in my posts, and everything I changed, (the only thing I changed was the words Google Videos and YouTube) , and if that is not good enough for you, then all you need to do is to check and see when I wrote my first post in this thead and check and see when Ophiolite got on the internet, and you will see that I did not change the thread in the manner Ophiolite suggests to everyone; but do you have to balls to prove what I'm stating about Ophiolite and call him a liar? Or are you his buddy? I'm pretty sure you are his buddy. IF Ophiolite was not on this forum at the time of my putting in my first post in this thread and correcting the wording of Google Videos and YouTube then you will be able to prove he is a liar. All you have to do is check his IP address and see when he was on this forum compared to me and my first post in this thread. Ophiolite is trying to instigate a scene because I proved he was full of hot air on three other posts, and now he is lying on this thread.

    and to put it into simple wording for all Sheeple to understand.

    WHERE IS THE SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEW THAT "INVALIDATES" Dr. Bob Becks CLAIMS?

    Dr. Bob Beck does not have to validate his claims, the SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS must prove that he is wrong in one or more scientific studies, yet I see none. Hmmm, I wonder why?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: Reply to SkinWalker 
    Forum Cosmic Wizard i_feel_tiredsleepy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    I have seen no law anywhere, where any scientist has to provide evidence to others on his claims. Its up to others to prove he is wrong, where is their proof that he is wrong?

    Can you scientifically prove that he is wrong in the statement? No.

    Until some scientific group proves him wrong "scientifically", then we will have to accept that there must be some reason why the scientific community did not ever prove him wrong. IF the scientific community thought that they could prove his words wrong, they would have easily attacked him because they are an extremely powerful group with all kinds of financial backing that is almost endless, but I see no scientific reports that state that his statements are incorrect. Hmmm, I wonder why?
    You're hilarious and don't understand how science works. The burden of evidence is on he who makes an outlandish claim that run counter to everything we know about cancer and medicine. Apply a little skepticism, it will serve you much better than outright credulity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Sheeple are people that believe in the status quo, the status quo being that there is no cure for aids or cancer. Obviously that patent states that there is a cure for cancer.
    Dr. Beck is the worst kind of fraudulent snake oil vendor, he preys on the desperation of dying people for his own profit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer

    Hmmm I wonder why doctors aren't curing patients with these patented methods?
    What do you fail to understand about the fact that patenting a method does not show it works? People who think the drug companies are out to suppress the cure for chronic disease don't understand how drug companies work. There are countless small biotechnology firms that only produce one or two drugs, they would make a killing if they could develop the cure for a chronic disease. Likewise, even big companies like Merck would jump at the chance to render a good deal of its competitors products obsolete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    If Dr. Bob Beck was pulling the wool over people's eyes with his statements, then he would have been put into jail and serving a very long sentence; but that never happened. Hmmm, I wonder why?
    The legal system is ineffectual when it comes to silencing hucksters. KEvin Trudeau is still at large too, though he's no longer allowed to promote his garbage.


    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    WHERE IS THE SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEW THAT "INVALIDATES" Dr. Bob Becks CLAIMS?

    Dr. Bob Beck does not have to validate his claims, the SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS must prove that he is wrong in one or more scientific studies, yet I see none. Hmmm, I wonder why?
    He hasn't made any claims, if he doesn't publish with a distinct methodology how is anyone supposed to invalidate something which has never even been attempted to be validated in the first place. Why would scientist publish peer reviewed articles to debunk hearsay, anecdotes, and new age bullshit. The fact that you think it supports Beck's bullshit that no one has been able to demonstrate reliably that his methods work is mind boggling.

    I have some magic beans to sell you, if you would kindly join me in this dark alley here.
    "I almost went to bed
    without remembering
    the four white violets
    I put in the button-hole
    of your green sweater

    and how i kissed you then
    and you kissed me
    shy as though I'd
    never been your lover "
    - Leonard Cohen
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8 Re: Reply to SkinWalker 
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    I have seen no law anywhere, where any scientist has to provide evidence to others on his claims.
    The practice of science as we know it today has evolved over several centuries. You may find it interesting to read up a little on Roger Bacon who did much to lay the groundwork for how science is practised.

    So, while there is no law requiring scientists to provide evidence for their claims the scientific method absolutely demands that they do so. Those who make claims without providing solid evidence for their claims, regardless of whether or not those claims are true, are not practicing science.

    I am not sure where would be the best place to read up on this point: it is such a given of the scientific method that it would normally never come up as a discussion point. If you wish me to find references that subtantiate my claim that this is a central point of the scientific method I shall take the time to do so. Do you wish me to do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Its up to others to prove he is wrong, where is their proof that he is wrong?
    You are completely wrong on this point. He is the one making the claim. It is up to him, or his supporters to provide the evidence to prove him right, or at least to suggest their is substance and plausibility to his claim. It is then up to others to seek to offer alternative explanations for the observations, or to confirm them, or demonstrate some inaccuracy in them, etc. This is how science works and it has been very effective working this way for some considerable time.

    It will help us advance the discussion if you will either agree that you have misunderstood how science is conducted, or provide a sound justification, based on published material, that your view is correct. Will you do this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Until some scientific group proves him wrong "scientifically", then we will have to accept that there must be some reason why the scientific community did not ever prove him wrong.
    He never offered sufficient evidence to justify a belief in his claim, or to merit any investigation of his claim. If I claim that there are ice cream parlors on the moon, mainly in Mare Tranquillatis, then it is not up to science to prove me wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Sheeple are people that believe in the status quo, the status quo being that there is no cure for aids or cancer.
    Billions of dollars are being spent on research into cures for cancer and Aids. 'Cures' for certain types of cancer already exist. Would all this money be being spent if the belief was that no cure was possible? Of course not. Your statement is foolish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Obviously that patent states that there is a cure for cancer.

    There is also another patent that I saw that stated aids is curable. Patent #5,676,977 states that a simple process can cure aids, yet millions of people have died and are dying from aids every day. This patent was patented on October, 14, 1997.
    I have already pointed out to you that the process of gaining a patent does not require proof that the process or device patented does what it claims to do. Do you understand this?

    If these patents truly work can you explain to me why no one has applied them and made a fortune selling them to Aids patients? Can you explain to me why no Aids sufferer has never applied the cure and saved their own life? Many Aids victims are wealthy and could certainly affor the money to apply the patented cure. Why have none of them done this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    If Dr. Bob Beck was pulling the wool over people's eyes with his statements, then he would have been put into jail and serving a very long sentence; but that never happened. Hmmm, I wonder why?
    The legal ssystem does not go after every charlatan and snake oil salesman on the planet. It probably ought to, but it doesn't. Moreover, if he was careful not to gain financially from his claims there would be very little if anything the law could do about his claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    There is nothing to learn from Ophiolite.
    This certainly seem to be true for you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Ophiolite stated that I wrote, "I am pleased to see you removed the claim that Beck was nominated for the Nobel prize three times for his research. I imagine this is because you are aware how silly it looked, given the fact that nominations for this prize remain secret for fifty years."

    Skinwalker you can prove, if you really want to, that Ophiolite is a fraud, and that I never made the above statement.
    I hope Skinwalker can look into this. Here is the sequence as I recall it. The post in which I made that claim was a response to one of your posts. When I first read that post of yours I saw a statement about Beck having been nominated three times for the Nobel Prize. I worked through your post, responding point by point. When I came to copy the portion about the Nobel prize I found it was no longer there.

    You seem quite sincere in your declarations here, so I wonder if this is what happened. While I was researching my responses to your earlier points I might have read the Nobel Prize claim in another reference, and mistakenly associated it with you.

    I believe it may be possible for Skin to check on earlier versions of posts. If it is he can look back and see all the earlier versions of your post. If he tells me there is no mention of the Nobel prize claim there I shall certainly offer you a full public apology.

    In the meantime will you please address each of the questions I have raised above.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9 Re: Reply to SkinWalker 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Can you scientifically prove that he is wrong in the statement? No.
    This phrase... it's like whack-a-mole. It just keeps on coming back up.

    If I claim that I rode to work on the back of a zebra today, can you scientifically prove that I didn't if I refuse to tell you where I work, live or obtained a zebra? More to the point, should you be obliged to prove me wrong? Or should the burden of evidence be on me?

    The burden of evidence should always be on the person making the novel proposition. And the burden is greater the more novel or consequential the claim.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10 Re: Reply to SkinWalker 
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer
    Dr. Bob Beck is a doctor and he did not represent himself. Dr. Bob Beck recieved a doctorate of physics at the University of Southern California, previously he was a professor at the University of California. He claimed in his videos that he is a physicist. So... I guess its not complete nonsense as you are trying to suggest Skinwalker.
    I stand corrected, then, on this singular point. Not entirely convinced, however. I would not be surprised to find that his Ph.D. was hard-earned or deserved if possessed at all, but let's agree for the sake of argument he has a doctorate. From the video, I got the impression that he was representing himself as a physician, which he, of course, is not. Nor did he have any of the intense and necessary qualifications of one. The point is moot now since he's taking a dirt nap never to awake.

    I have seen no law anywhere, where any scientist has to provide evidence to others on his claims. Its up to others to prove he is wrong, where is their proof that he is wrong?
    This statement is a testament to your lack of education and understanding in the methods of science and academia. Beck had a claim. It was his responsibility to demonstrate it and provide the evidence of it. It is definitely not the responsibility of others to prove him wrong or demonstrate otherwise and to state so is not only ignorant but stupid on a science forum.

    Can you scientifically prove that he is wrong in the statement? No
    .

    Why would I? Don't be an idiot. The burden of proof lies with the claimant, which, since Beck is dead, leaves you. Demonstrate it with evidence or stop bitching.

    Until some scientific group proves him wrong "scientifically", then we will have to accept that there must be some reason why the scientific community did not ever prove him wrong. IF the scientific community thought that they could prove his words wrong, they would have easily attacked him because they are an extremely powerful group with all kinds of financial backing that is almost endless, but I see no scientific reports that state that his statements are incorrect. Hmmm, I wonder why?

    Sheeple are people that believe in the status quo, the status quo being that there is no cure for aids or cancer. Obviously that patent states that there is a cure for cancer.
    That patent is a lie. People who believe that crap without evidence are sheeple -gullible folks who are simply taken in. People who go on science boards, making unsupported claims to which they dodge questions and complain when held accountable for their claims are trolls.

    Which is why you are now on probation here at The Science Forum. That way everyone will automatically know to be suspect of your threads. Should you begin addressing the fair questions that are posed to you by the rational, you may find your probation lifted.

    There is also another patent that I saw that stated aids is curable. Patent #5,676,977 states that a simple process can cure aids, yet millions of people have died and are dying from aids every day. This patent was patented on October, 14, 1997.
    A slight indication that it isn't a "cure" but a lie, eh? The existence of a patent doesn't imply existence in reality. A patent simply states that you have an idea and that the idea is yours. Obtaining a patent for an idea doesn't automatically make your idea sound, cogent, or real.

    Hmmm I wonder why doctors aren't curing patients with these patented methods?
    They're not idiots. They have educations. These "methods" have not been demonstrated as efficacious.

    If Dr. Bob Beck was pulling the wool over people's eyes with his statements, then he would have been put into jail and serving a very long sentence; but that never happened. Hmmm, I wonder why?
    If he were lying, what law did he break? If someone gave up their evidence-based treatments for his crackpot-based treatment and died, what law is broken? People have a right to be stupid. As long as they do it to themselves. Beck was probably very careful to shroud his crackpottery in the guise of personal choice. Your argument that because he wasn't jailed, therefore his claim is true is pure fallacy.

    There is nothing to learn from Ophiolite. Ophiolite stated that I wrote, "I am pleased to see you removed the claim that Beck was nominated for the Nobel prize three times for his research. I imagine this is because you are aware how silly it looked, given the fact that nominations for this prize remain secret for fifty years."

    Skinwalker you can prove, if you really want to, that Ophiolite is a fraud, and that I never made the above statement.
    If he said you did, that's good enough for me. I know Ophiolite. He's proven himself to be a trustworthy and knowledgeable scholar of science and reason. Moreover, I've known him for years and I've never once known him to lie. You, however, have demonstrated yourself in just this one thread to be fallacious and gullible. I've not known you to lie in your 30 or so posts, but such people are prone to delusion and mental justifications for their irrational positions. Moreover, I have no way to prove this and I think you're aware of it. If you edit a post, that edit is gone.

    Therefore, I trust Ophiolite. If he said you wrote it and then removed it, it is so.

    WHERE IS THE SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEW THAT "INVALIDATES" Dr. Bob Becks CLAIMS?
    I already said it once, but it bears repeating: don't be an idiot. The burden of proof lies with you as the claimant. You're the one that is presenting himself as a crackpot here. If you want to put mud in our faces and make us eat our words, simply answer Ophiolites questions and support your claims with evidence. Not testimonials and anecdotes (which amount to crap and lies), but raw, verifiable data.

    Dr. Bob Beck does not have to validate his claims, the SCIENTIFIC PEER REVIEWS must prove that he is wrong in one or more scientific studies, yet I see none. Hmmm, I wonder why?
    Because anyone who believes that to be the case is ignorant and, quite possibly, an idiot in the truest sense of the word in the best colloquial terms
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Skin,
    I would like you to look into the possibily, as I discussed in my prior post, that I had conflated Adventurer's post with something I read while researching the response to that post. I don't think I did that, but since I have often argued about the unreliability of eye witness testimony in general and my own in particular, it would be good if there was an independent way of checking it.

    Can you access earlier versions of edited posts? If so the issue could be swiftly resolved. I have little respect for Adventurer's claims, style or attitude, but I would not wish to be wrongly accusing him of lying because of a laspse in my attention.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Skin,
    I would like you to look into the possibily, as I discussed in my prior post, that I had conflated Adventurer's post with something I read while researching the response to that post. I don't think I did that, but since I have often argued about the unreliability of eye witness testimony in general and my own in particular, it would be good if there was an independent way of checking it.
    If you say its a possibility either way, that's good enough for me.

    Can you access earlier versions of edited posts? If so the issue could be swiftly resolved. I have little respect for Adventurer's claims, style or attitude, but I would not wish to be wrongly accusing him of lying because of a laspse in my attention.
    If I could, I would. But I don't think it would be possible even if I had root access to the database. The way SQL databases work, the information is stored in tables. The data for various things, posts, members, groups, etc., is all stored in fields within these tables. I'm very much a layman at SQL, so I'm probably getting it wrong, but posts are probably each nested in tables within their own table. The only way to see the original post, before edits, would be if there were a backup of the post. This probably wouldn't be feasible with out-of-the box software and would require a hack that backs up a post with certain criteria (otherwise your SQL database becomes quite large -at least doubling it!). I don't think (In)Sanity is running many, if any, hacks.

    But the point really isn't that vital. For adventurer, its an excuse to villanize you and, thus, justify why he needn't answer your questions. Your questions are too hard for him since, if he were to take the time to formulate rational answers, he would not be able to continue maintaining his position. His claims would crumble in a the playing card domicile of fallacy and ignorance.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    I am doing the blood electrification due to a condition found from my last doctor visit. I use it almost everyday for approximately 1-2 hour a day. So far 3 weeks and counting. I don't plan on having doctors cut me up (which is the alternative) so I'll try this even though I have found no proof ANYWHERE that this works. I've only found heresy on the internet although the info looks "official". The current is going through the artery on my wrist. I'm using the Sota Silver Pulser,

    I have used colloidal silver to fight infections and can honestly say it seems to help ear infections, wounds such as cuts, scrapes etc heal faster. I've also tried ozonated olive oil on my skin but all it did was burn my face. Not so sure about this one.

    My partner is very much into alternative medicine and I figure if it doesn't kill / maim me I wouldn't mind trying it out. If I'm cured of my condition or I get better I'll repost here and you'll have at least one testimony.

    Just an FYI i am generally pretty healthy and active. I worked as a dive instructor and have always incorporated lots of veggies and fruits in my diet. I am not a doctor or scientist or anything of that nature, just someone looking for a way to heal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard icewendigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,150
    It may be that electrical current harms/neutralizes "some" pathogens in the blood and its worth testing out.

    This being said,

    Lets imagine that this technique, "really" cured cancer. Lets take the black box, (or black hole we cant see so we look at how other planets behave to see if theres indications we arent seeing something major), approach, the way you expect a movie plot be consistent with a given fantasy-premise.

    If you could clearly cure cancer with this, given a the portion of the population that knows someone that had or has cancer.
    Lets also say, given that imo the media is propaganda and unreliable for having the "whole" truth, that not a single word of it appears in the media, but that no one would be paid to keep silent and risk being killed if they told about it(Al Capone was never convicted of murder etc).

    In that scenario, what would you expect would happen?

    Imo, because cancer is both deadly and relatively common, word of mouth would spread extremely fast. People cured from cancer by this would leap from hundreds to thousands, and once thousands would have been cured you'd quickly get to hundreds of thousands in short time, and once hundreds of thousands would have been cured everyone would know very quickly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    I figure if it doesn't kill / maim me I wouldn't mind trying it out.
    Well, it depends what condition you have that needs treating. If you waste time waving a dead chicken instead of getting appropriate treatment then maybe whatever-your-condition-is will do some permanent harm.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •