Notices
Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: science, please, wake up, you are in the Matrix

  1. #1 science, please, wake up, you are in the Matrix 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    human being is in danger, science, you are in the Matrix, please wake up, people need you.

    several months ago, i found out a ratio, this ratio tells me a lot of basic theories in physics are wrong. our concepts about Earth and atom are totally wrong.

    A1=M1/M2
    A2=M2/M3
    B=A2/A1=100.0=100

    M1 is the mass of Earth, M2 is the mass of 1kg water, M3 is the mass of a proton. it's so weird.

    In Millikan oil drop experiment, we don't need to ask the question, can we get the charge of an electron. we should ask, can we get the mass of the oil drop. the radius of oil drop is near 10^-6m, the mass of the oil drop is near 10^-14kg, that is, 0.00000000001g. it's too much for us. the charge of electron is wrong. if we don't know atom, then we don't know earth.

    I have already proved, Mr Christiaan Huygens and Mr Gottfried Leibniz's theory about gravity is correct, Mr Isaac Newton's theory (the law of universal gravitation) is wrong.

    please, ask yourself one question and think. do i really believe there is nothing between sun and earth? where the gravitation comes from?

    something really exists between sun and earth, between sun and the center of galaxy, between sun and jupiter. that is graviton. It is the reason of gravitation.
    I have found it.

    there are invisible lines between sun and earth, bwtween sun and jupiter, between sun and the certre of galaxy, between jupiter and the certer of galaxy, and so on. a large quantity of gravitons flow from one celestial body to another at the speed of light through these lines. the proofs are earthquake cloud, sunspot (gravitons hit the sun and cause sunspot, i can prove it) and many other things.

    the law of universal gravitation is wrong, the general relativity is wrong, the quantum physics is wrong, the special relativity is almost wrong.

    science, you need to wake up. please help people to face the challenge in 2012.

    Tom G Jin
    tomjin2000@hotmail.com
    stanthorpe QLD Australia
    0061 410 388 300


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    [some stuff you made up] therefore science is wrong? Interesting idea...


    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: science, please, wake up, you are in the Matrix 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000

    science, you need to wake up. please help people to face the challenge in 2012.
    Science is a method, not a person or group of people. It can no more wake up than carpentry can wake up. You want the scientific community to wake up. They're awake. Don't mistake their ignoring you for anything other than the fact that you're not saying anything worth commenting on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Apopohis Reject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    489
    What may I ask - is this 'Challenge in 2012', that we need to face?
    sunshinewarrior: If two people are using the same word, but applying different meanings to it, then they're not communicating.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    this ratio tells me a lot of basic theories in physics are wrong. our concepts about Earth and atom are totally wrong.
    I simply love this quote. It implies that the product of the masses of two arbitrary bodies must result in a certain number otherwise everything is incorrect.


    Why is it relevant that the reciprocal of the mass of a proton and the mass of the earth are on similar scales?
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    ... M2 is the mass of 1 kg water ...
    Instead of the mass of 1 kg lead I suppose?

    Anyway, the kilogram is defined after a prototype weight. The size of which was a human decision. If we choose to name another weight as the standard unit of weight we can have any other ratio: one, ten, pi, sixty or one million if we'd like.

    Neither the size of our home planet, or the size of a weight in a vacuum chamber in Paris have anything to do with the fundamental laws of physics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by jakotaco
    ... M2 is the mass of 1 kg water ...
    Instead of the mass of 1 kg lead I suppose?

    Anyway, the kilogram is defined after a prototype weight. The size of which was a human decision. If we choose to name another weight as the standard unit of weight we can have any other ratio: one, ten, pi, sixty or one million if we'd like.

    Neither the size of our home planet, or the size of a weight in a vacuum chamber in Paris have anything to do with the fundamental laws of physics.
    No, the ratio is inherently the same regardless of what we use as a standard measure.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Mathematician
    Quote Originally Posted by jakotaco
    ... M2 is the mass of 1 kg water ...
    Instead of the mass of 1 kg lead I suppose?

    Anyway, the kilogram is defined after a prototype weight. The size of which was a human decision. If we choose to name another weight as the standard unit of weight we can have any other ratio: one, ten, pi, sixty or one million if we'd like.

    Neither the size of our home planet, or the size of a weight in a vacuum chamber in Paris have anything to do with the fundamental laws of physics.
    No, the ratio is inherently the same regardless of what we use as a standard measure.
    The ratio between earth and a proton, are the same, yes.

    But the "magic number"

    Where is the standard unit of weight. Which is why I say that this ratio has nothing to do with fundamental physics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11 graviton line, i found it. 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    I discovered that our sun revolves around the center of galaxy for a reason. Its graviton line, which is very huge. If our Earth run into it, it will be terrible for us.

    The truth is this kind of situation is going to happen in 2012. I know it and Mayan know it.

    Tomjin2000@hotmail.com
    Jin Guangnian (Tom)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12 mayan prediction and 2012 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Mayan prediction and graviton line

    Im a scientist in Theoretical Physics. In my recent research, I found out our sun revolves around the center of galaxy (the Milky Way) for a reason, which is graviton line.

    Because of this line, our sun is attracted by the center of galaxy. This graviton line is very huge, a large amount of gravitons flow from the center of galaxy to our sun through this line at the speed of light. I have many proofs which can prove this line really exists.

    Our Earth is already on the edge of this line, which is the reason why there are so many disasters in recent years. In 2012, our earth will run into this line, so there will be a lot of big rains in next several years, this line will also cause some earthquakes and volcano eruptions.

    Please tell anyone you know about graviton line. You can help to save millions of lives.

    Jin Guangnian (Tom) 0061 410 388 300 tomjin2000@hotmail.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13 mayan prediction and 2012 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Mayan prediction and graviton line

    Im a scientist in Theoretical Physics. In my recent research, I found out our sun revolves around the center of galaxy (the Milky Way) for a reason, which is graviton line.

    Because of this line, our sun is attracted by the center of galaxy. This graviton line is very huge, a large amount of gravitons flow from the center of galaxy to our sun through this line at the speed of light. I have many proofs which can prove this line really exists.

    Our Earth is already on the edge of this line, which is the reason why there are so many disasters in recent years. In 2012, our earth will run into this line, so there will be a lot of big rains in next several years, this line will also cause some earthquakes and volcano eruptions.

    Please tell anyone you know about graviton line. You can help to save millions of lives.

    Jin Guangnian (Tom) 0061 410 388 300 tomjin2000@hotmail.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Tomjin,
    I really shouldn't be wasting my time, or your time preparing this post, but then I have never been to bright when it comes to lost causes. So here we go:

    Do you realise that everyone reading your posts (nearly everyone) has reached the conclusion that you are either insane or mentally retarded or both. How have they arrived at this conclusion? There are several lines of evidence:

    1. Your command of English is abominable, yet you claim to reside in Australia. (Normally that would make your English crude and whimsical, not abominable.)
    2. You make the claims typical of nutcases that science has it wrong and you have it right.
    3. You claim to have proved things, yet offer no evidence of this proof.
    4. You claim to be a research physicist. No physicist on the planet is so ignorant of basic physics as to express themselves in the cretinous manner you have done.

    There are other indications, but these are the main ones.

    I really want to understand what it is that leads someone such as yourself to mistakenly believe they have some great insight as to the nature of the universe. Can you explain it? Were you dropped on your head as a child? Do you have a major issue of drug abuse? Did you vote for the Labour party in three succesive elections? Are you just bored out of your tree? Just what accounts for your bizarre behaviour? I would truly appreciate some sensible commentary on this so I can better understand the pathology of those who 'have seen the light'.

    Looking forward to your reply, your interested co-forum member, Ophiolite.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Would you explain to us secondary mortals what a graviton line is?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16 Re: mayan prediction and 2012 
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Mayan prediction and graviton line

    Im a scientist in Theoretical Physics. In my recent research, I found out our sun revolves around the center of galaxy (the Milky Way) for a reason, which is graviton line.

    Please tell anyone you know about graviton line. You can help to save millions of lives.

    Jin Guangnian (Tom) 0061 410 388 300 tomjin2000@hotmail.com
    As I have stated, in previous posts, I am not a scientist but it is very clear you have a profound grasp of theoretical physics.
    I would, however, like to echo another Science Forum member by asking if you were, in fact, dropped on your head at a relatively early age?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17 I'm so worried. 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    I don't want to insult anyone. English is not my native tongue, I have tried to express myself politely.

    If I really insulted someone, I'm sorry.

    I have strong proofs that there is a graviton line between sun and the center of galaxy. Earth will run into this line in 2012.

    Mayan is correct, something is going to happen in 2012, but scientists still know nothing about it.

    more than 1 million people have died since 2004. flood, earthquake, Tsunami and so on. Can you tell me why?

    I know the reason, but no one understand me. I'm not insane, I'm so worried.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18 graviton line 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    English is not my native tongue, I don't know if I can express myself clearly.

    If I insulted someone, I'm sorry.

    I just use graviton to let people understand me. this graviton in my theory is quite different from the one in Quantum Physics.

    I found out Sun and Earth attracted each other for a reason. I believe there is something between them. I have many proofs that graviton really exists.

    the proofs are sunspot, Jupiter red spot, Saturn white spot, and so on.

    I found out there is a huge graviton line between Sun and the center of galaxy. Our Earth is going to run into this line in 2012.

    this line has already affected us in recent years, more than 1 million people have die from 2004, flood, earthquake, Tsunami.

    I'm so worried, nobody understand me.

    just think about it , graviton, between Sun and Earth.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19 ratio 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    A1=M1/M2
    A2=M2/M3
    B=A2/A1=100.0=100

    M1 is the mass of Earth, M2 is the mass of 1kg water, M3 is the mass of a proton. it's so weird.

    the ratio B tells me that the mass of Earth and Proton are wrong.

    Ration B (100) is a clue, if you follow it, probably, you will found out the most unbelievable thing in human history.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    52
    From what I amateurishly know, gravitons pass in and out of matter, giving them some form of "push" towards each other. But as far as I know, although its properties can be observed, I believe the graviton is still a hypothetical particle? How did you manage to prove its existence at least?

    I also happened to read about science philosophy, where Christaan Hudgens is one of the opponents to space-time being tangible, which means he opposes the ideas of Newton's and Einstein's about space-time being able to exist physically. Which means fundamental formulas may not be appropriate (?) (I'm terribly new at physics)


    I just made the following on top due to logical deduction and contextual knowledge...


    I'm curious, what is a graviton line? I can't seem to comprehend how gravitons form a line in space. (??) I would think they are just extremely small particles bombarding matter.
    If you'd explain more we would understand you better.


    Why give a clue if you're wanting us to understand you?
    Why the guessing games?
    Logically it doesn't make sense.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21 graviton line 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    It's hard for me to explain my theory in English.

    Graviton line is a kind of high frequency energy wave in my theory, it looks like a line if we imagine it. This line is the reason of gravity. If you want to understand the concept of graviton line, I'm afraid you have to know where the ration B (100) comes from.

    From the ratio B (100), I don't believe the mass of Earth and Proton are correct. I spent a lot of time in finding out what's the problem.

    I believe I have found it.

    The truth is very very shocking, I have a feeling that I just get out of the Matrix.

    The mass of Earth is deeply connected with the law of universal gravition, the mass of proton is from Quantum Physics.

    From the law of universal gravition, we know that the gravity between 2 objects is proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance (r) between them.

    But I found out, the gravity between 2 objects changes all the time. The gravtiy between 2 objects depends on surroundings, when surroundings change, the gravity changes. ( I think we have to accept the truth that we have no way to get the mass of a mountain, we also have no way to get the mass of Earth.)

    I have tons of proofs in my hands which can prove the law of universal gravition is wrong.

    I found out a mistake in Millikan oil drop experiment. We get the charge of electron from this experiment, but can we really get the charge of a electron.

    Anytime when we get the charge (1.6x10^-19C), we can also get the mass of the oil drop from the data in this experiment. The radius of oil drop is about 10^-6m, the mass of it is about 10^-14kg, which is 0.00000000001g. Can we really get the mass of something at this level.

    You mentioned Christaan Hudgens , about 300 years ago, his gravity theory was defeated by the law of universal gravitation. Actually, Christaan Hudgens and Gottfriend Wilhelm von Leibniz's gravity theory are correct.

    If we forget what we learn in science and follow our commonsense, we will understand there is something between sun and the centre of galaxy.

    The orbit of Earth is already on the edge of it. in 2012, Earth will run into the line.

    There will be a lot flood in the next few years, probably some earthquakes.

    we should do something before too late.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22 earth structure 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    I know the real structure of Earth, the meaning of galaxy long bar, what caused dinosaur's extinction. what mayan prediction means, where alien comes from. and so on.


    very shocking, I'm very sure about my conclusions.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23 europa 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    some aliens come from Europa (Jupiter's satellite), they are from inner surface of this satellite, it's very dark there, so their eyes is very very big.

    I have proofs from my theory, crop circles, dropa stones and so on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24 earth is hollow 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    from my theory, Earth is hollow, there are 2 surfaces, inner surface and outer surface.

    there are 2 crusts as well, in mountain area, the thickness of crust is about 55km. there is a lava layer between 2 crusts, the thichness of lava layer is about 695km. the distance between two surfaces is about 805km.

    there is a inner universe there, the sky is above 10.000km high. I'm still not sure if there are creatures there.

    I got the conclusion that Earth is hollow from my theory. I believe I also found the proof through seismic wave.

    scientist got earth model from 2 things, one is Earth density (5.5ton /m^3), the other is seismic wave. As i just said, Earth density is wrong ( because it's from the law of universal gravitation, I believe this theory is wrong).

    scientist got current earth model mainly from seismic wave. I believe they misunderstood seismic wave. they didn't know some data they got is from seismic wave reflection in lava layer.


    we know the thichness of inner earth core (including transition layer) is 1390km, which is 2 times of lava layer (695x2). outer core is 2080km, which is 3 times of lava layer(695x3, 2085km). we know the depth of crust and mantle is 2885km, which minus 805km(distance between inner surface and outer surface) is 2080km, it's three times of lava layer (695x3, 2085km).

    there is a 410km face in Earth mantle, I believe this layer is just in the middle of lava layer.

    I believe every celestial bodies are hollow, including Sun. Alien is from inner surface of rock (no lava) planets or satellites. I have 5 crop circles, which show they come from Europa( Jupiter's satellite). I believe dr Tsum Um Nui got the same conclusion from Dropa stones half century ago.


    You can go to google, click images button, type in crop circles, use your instinct, you will know crop circles are not from human being.


    I believe they come from inner surface of planet or satellite.

    I wish someone can give me some finance support, so I can publish my discovery.

    ___________________________________________
    Jin Guangnian (TOM)
    tomjin2000@hotmail.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25 Re: graviton line 
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000

    we should do something before too late.
    What is it that we should do ?
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26 Re: earth is hollow 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    52
    @tomjin2000:

    I'd give you the benefit of my doubt. If it's hard to explain in English, I'm very well-versed in Chinese as well. (:

    I understood you all the way to the Millikan oil experiment...
    The subsequent posts became increasingly controversial.

    I have suspected the existence of extraterrestrials, but to suddenly accept that the Earth is that much hollow is a bit shocking to find.

    Well, according to Universal Gravity, if you approach the Earth's core the gravitational force would be extremely great. So does your theory imply that the gravitational force is adequately suitable for extraterrestrial life? Conventional thoughts believe that the core is made of some form of molten metallic mass, so the thought of having an inner universe within the Earth is a bit too shocking to accept, but I'm open-minded as long as you can prove it.

    I don't really get the point on all celestial bodies being hollow though. The Sun being hollow? You seem to suggest that if all your theories are right, extraterrestrial life have somehow managed to live within the core of a star. I don't know, but it sounds absolutely outrageous to me. (Unless it's provable and not a conjecture)

    I do believe in extraterrestrial life, especially from Drake's equation, but the locations you pointed out are a bit off convention. If GMC theory is right, somehow, a hollow sphere has managed to form within the planet during its accretion process, which is kind of uncanny.


    Elaborate more please? I don't mind chinese, as I'm very fluent in it. (I'm not very sure if the rules here state only English though)


    As the above poster pointed out...
    What should we do?

    Even if we find out, how can we even combat such a large-scale "whatever-the-disaster-is"?




    *edit:
    I happened to google these up:
    http://exopoliticsnews.wordpress.com...hs-inner-core/

    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...4/ai_21043778/


    one point that caught my attention was this:
    If the earth was not hollow, it would not have been able to produce sonorous sounds during an earthquake because the vibrations would be absorbed by the molten lava.

    Interesting.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27 the law of universal gravitation, the theory of relativity. 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    I think we have to start from the law of universal gravitation. Probably, someone will ask, if this theory is wrong, how can we sent man-made satellites to outer space.

    I found out, every time, when we calculate the orbit of a celestial body, it looks like we use the law of universal gravitation, actually, we use Kepler's third law of planetary motion and formula of centripetal force.

    we got everything from Kepler and Rene Descartes's work.

    I proved the gravity between 2 objects, which is calculated from the law of universal gravitation, is wrong.

    When Albert Einstein published the theory of relativity, almost everyone dislike it. but why scientist accepted it finally. Did they accept it because it is correct, the answer is a no. I think the reason why scientists accepted this theory is they need it.

    In the theory of relativity, the speed of light is a constant. This is very important for modern science.

    When we look into the universe, the only thing we know about star is from a tiny beam of light. Through this light, we have to figure out 2 things, how far (distance) and how long (time) the light travels through deep space.

    there is no way to know distance and time. but if the speed of light is a constant, 2 questions ( distance and time) will turn into 1 question. We know the distance, we will know the time. vice versa. (v=d/t)

    Soon, through Hubble law, we can get the distance of a star from redshift. With the proof from galaxy long bar, I have proved Hubble law is wrong,

    Now through tiny beams of light, we know how big Universe is, how far stars are away from us. It looks like we know everything about universe. Do we really know them or we just pretend we know them.

    The theory of relativity is from an experiment, which is Michelson-Morley experiment. I found a mistake in it. I know, high frequency ultrasonic doesn't change its direction when air moves, so I believe light also doesn't change its direction when Ether moves. This experiment can't tell us the speed of light is a constant. This experiment also can't tell us Ether doesn't exist.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28 earth is hollow 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    In my Earth Model, our Earth has 2 surfaces. the distance between 2 surfaces is about 800km. these is a lava layer between 2 Earth crusts. The average thichness of lava layer is about 695km. Inner surface is similar to outer surface, it's very dark there, probably very hot and not suitable for life.

    I got this model from my theory.

    I believe there is a inner universe in Earth, the diameter of this universe is about 11,200km. Scientists who got the current Earth model believe in Earth's density (calculated from the Cavendish's experiment, based on the law of universal gravitation) too much, with 5.5ton/m^3 (Earth's density), our Earth must be solid.

    I believe if they totally forget the Earth's density and focus on seismic wave, they will get same conclusion as mine.

    I believe seismic waves are reflected in the lava layer (695km) many times, based on the reflected seismic waves, scientists got current Earth structure.

    Inner Earth core (including transition layer) is 1390km ( 695km x 2), outer Earth core is 2080km ( almost 695km x3), Earth crust and mantle (above Gutenberg discontinuity) is 2885km, let us take away 800km (distance between 2 surfaces), 2085km left, still 695kmx3.

    I have many proofs that show aliens come from Europa (Jupiter's satellite). I believe they are from inner surface.

    I have writen some articles in chinese, the link is as following:

    http://blog.sina.com.cn/tomjinstanthorpe

    39 questions about science is up to date.

    microcosmic nature of gravitation (3rd version) is a little bit out of date. In 3rd version, I still use magnetic moment to explain gravity and magnetic force.

    In 4rd version, I'm going to use L-type and H-type vibration of basic particles in atom to explain gravity and magnetic force.

    microcosmic nature of gravitation (4rd version) is not ready yet.

    I think there will be a lot of rain in next few years, probably some earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. We can handle these if we get ready.


    Jin Guangnian (Tom)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    24
    If the earth was hollow, what would that hollowness consist of? Because like you said we still have the gravitation that must come forth out of a great mass, therefore we believe the earth is solid. Or at least to a point dense enough to have a spherical shape (would be kind of impossible if the core had no solid structure, because without that solid structure this should could never be maintained and the earth would literary be doomed to becoming a giant sandwich)

    What you say about albert einstein is nothing but plain ignorance about the world around you, sorry if this hurts your feelings. But what you're saying now is when someones ideas are not liked they must be right. It's like saying Albert's Idea + Controversy = Truth (A+C = T) Would mean Tomijn's idea + Controversy = Truth (T+C = T C=Zero) Therefore A must be T if C is zero. Total nonsense as I explained with this mock.


    But lets say you were right, that would mean all of our physics are wrong. Because most of them are based on the Newtonian principles. But there must be a center of gravitation because else there would no momentum. Which we know exists. If it did not exist who would be responsible for these forces. Waves? (I do not mean the string theory here people, don't lose focus) God? Utter nonsense. God can't do that and on the same time listen to everyone prayers! Christ no, he's a man! We know man can't multi task.


    About 2012, if there was such an event that the whole world would be destroyed. Then you shouldn't worry. You will go to heaven as you were right, so prepare yourself for the rapture. I stay with my own idea that they're wrong, why? Because if it happens to be that I'm wrong I won't be caring about it because I'll be dead. So if I had to choose between believing or not believing in 2012 I would choose for the possibility that the might be wrong. To spare me from future humiliation.
    The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is inefficiency. Eugene McCarthy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30 re 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    I guess you didn't read my posters carefully.

    about 2012, I didn't say whole world will be destroyed. I'm sure there will be a lot of floods, we can deal with it.

    About Earth is hollow, if the law of universal gravitation is wrong, everything is possible. It's easy to judge which one is correct. there are 2 balls, everyone is 1kg, the distance between them is 1m, then ,from the law of universal gravition, the gravity between them is 6.67x10^-11N. But in my theory, the gravity between these 2 balls is not a fixed value, it can be affected by surroundings, we put them in the mountain, on the moon, gravity changes.

    About the theory of relativity, this theory comes from the result of Michelson-Morley experiment. Look into this experiment, the result is wrong. I know high frequence ultrasonic doesn't change direction when air moves, so I believe light also doesn't change it's direction. Have you looked into this experiment.

    I discovered there is graviton between sun and the center of galaxy, without anything between them, why Sun revolves around it. Can you give me a reason.

    More than 1 million people died in the past 6 years in disasters, there must be some reason behind this.

    I found out there are many graviton lines in our solar system, they are responsible for these disasters, I have proofs in my hands. Scientists can listen to me, If they can prove I'm wrong, I accept, if they think I am right, then we can work together to find solutions. That's it, It's not a big deal.

    scientists, pls pay attention to 3 giant lines, line between the center of galaxy and Sun, line between Sun and Jupiter, line between Sun and Saturn. They are trouble makers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    52
    The Michelson-Morley experiment was already proven wrong by subsequent tests. (though there was some criticism over the type of light used) No relative motion to the "aether" was found in the trouton-noble exp as well, it can't disprove the "existence", just as you said.

    I believe the constancy of light from the MM exp only "supported" Einstein's theory about the constancy of light..

    I've read your website, seems pretty interesting. I liked the pictures in the 3rd article.
    I hope your team can present your findings as well (in future or so...), so that we can grasp a better understanding of the underlying stuff.

    I too, believe that the Mayans were thorough in their astronomical knowledge, and astronomers claiming that the Mayan calendar is a repeated cycle does not attack this theory, because it merely claims a "shock wave" when one of those lines pass through Earth.

    I don't have that profound a grasp on physics/maths so I can't appreciate the A2/A1 ratio. Why can't it be 100.044063?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32 ratio B (100) 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    I have shown this ratio to many people, reactions are quite different. for example, indeed very curious (from a head in physics of an university), interesting, funny, nothing.

    For me, It's just like, oh my God, the mass of Earth is wrong.

    Although I feel this ratio is very weird, but this ratio actually can't prove anyting. I just treat it as a clue, I followed it and I found out what's the problem.

    F=Am/r^2, this formula and A can be deduced from Kepler's third law of planetary motion and formula of centripetal force. For any big celestial body, A is a constant, A=4π^2 R^3/T^2, π=3.1415926, R is radius of revolution orbit, T is period of revolution, we can get Sun's A from Mercury, Earth, Jupiter and so on, we can get Earth's A from Moon.

    Mr Newton split A to G and M, G is gravitional constant, M is the mass of a celestial body. We got G from Henry Cavendish's experiment, with A and G, we got the mass of Earth Sun moon Jupiter Saturn and so on.

    I believe when Mr Newton split A to G and M, he made a mistake. But it's hard to find out, because anytime we use the law of universal gravition, we always put G and M together. Except for Henry Cavendish's experiment.

    I haven't met anyone who have doubt that the mass of Earth is wrong, isn't it weird? we don't know how to calculate the mass of the Himalayas, the mass of oceans, can we really know how to calculate the mass of Earth. we all know that we still don't know where gravity comes from, some people even believe it comes from curved space.

    300 hundred years ago, when science was a baby, scientist still didn't know much about the world. Magicly, they already got a method to calculate gravity. Do you know how hard to calculate magnetic force.

    You can ask yourself a question loudly, do I really believe Mr Newton can give us a correct formula to calculate gravity.

    I don't know how other people prove Michelson-Morley experiment is wrong. For me, it's simple, I don't need any calculation or formula or something else. Just one words, high frequency ultrasound doesn't change its direction when air moves. Therefore, we can get nothing from MM exp. Without this experiment, where did the theory of relativity come from?

    When I gave you my Earth model, you told me you are open-minded about it. But my friend, a big challenge is coming for you.

    I found out there is no electron in Atom. There is only one kind of particle there, which is proton, neutron is a normal proton at higher energy level.

    I have already design an experiment, after getting some financial support, I'm going to prove this in public, isolated from atoms and electrons, just absobing ultraviolet radiation, an object can send out electron forever.

    __________________________________________________ ___

    the graviton line ( a kind of high frequency energy wave in my theory) between sun and the center of galaxy is very huge. We should face it right now.

    please ask yourself one question, without graviton line ( or similar things), why Sun revolves around the center of galaxy.


    Jin Guangnian (Tom)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33 Re: ratio B (100) 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    I don't know how other people prove Michelson-Morley experiment is wrong. For me, it's simple, I don't need any calculation or formula or something else. Just one words, high frequency ultrasound doesn't change its direction when air moves. Therefore, we can get nothing from MM exp. Without this experiment, where did the theory of relativity come from?

    When I gave you my Earth model, you told me you are open-minded about it. But my friend, a big challenge is coming for you.

    I found out there is no electron in Atom. There is only one kind of particle there, which is proton, neutron is a normal proton at higher energy level.

    I have already design an experiment, after getting some financial support, I'm going to prove this in public, isolated from atoms and electrons, just absobing ultraviolet radiation, an object can send out electron forever.

    __________________________________________________ ___

    the graviton line ( a kind of high frequency energy wave in my theory) between sun and the center of galaxy is very huge. We should face it right now.

    please ask yourself one question, without graviton line ( or similar things), why Sun revolves around the center of galaxy.


    Jin Guangnian (Tom)
    Hmm, but I thought Einstein's theory of special relativity was independent of the Michaelson-Morley exp? I just thought the results of the exp helped propagate the belief that light speed is constant, facilitating the validity of his theory.. (I might be wrong.)

    No electron?!

    That, i have absolutely no idea. Isn't yours just a hypothesis before being proved in an experiment? I don't think you can claim that yet..
    I believe JJ thompson and Rutherford had sufficient proof of its existence? Not to mention different experiments proving its existence. Then why is there radioactivity?

    I don't understand your last statement about an object being able to send out electrons forever. Doesn't that absolutely shatter the basic fundamentals of chemical bonding? How does the atom of an element differentiate itself from another other than its effective nuclear charge/charge density/electro-negativity?

    If so many things built around chemical theory is right, how can it be coincidentally misunderstood at such a fundamental level?

    You're right.. I'm downright skeptical at this, unless your experiment can prove it.


    Additionally, I know that our Planet Earth revolves around the Sun, and our whole solar system revolves around Sagittarius A, which is a massive black hole located right in the middle of the Milky Way. I always thought our solar system revolved around the black hole because we happen to be in one of the branches extending out.

    Wouldn't the gravity theory apply then? Since black holes have exceptionally high gravitational force as compared to the huge star our Earth revolves around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34 history of science 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Einstein's theory of special relativity totally depends on the result of MM exp. If speed of light is not a constant, the theory of relativity won't exist anymore. E=MC^2, this formula will also be invalid.

    Scientists hated this theory, no one liked it. But they needed it. In the theory of relativity, the speed of light is a constant, this conclusion is very important to modern science. If speed of light is not a constant, then there is no way to study Universe. The unit of Light-year will be meaningless. We can't trust light which comes from Universe.

    In my research, I found out almost all science theories are hypothesis. They are listed there for being chosen. there are 2 things which decide the fate of a theory. One is if it is strong enough, the other is speed. A theory must be very strong, which means it can't be proved wrong easily.

    Scientists can't choose a theory on the basis of knowing right or wrong. Because if they know right or wrong, hypothesis is not a hypothesis.

    If theories are all very strong, then speed becomes the most important thing.

    300 hundred years ago, there were several theories for gravity. Theories from Christaan Hudgens and Gottfriend Leibniz were widely accepted by scientists. When Mr Newton first published the law of universal gravitation, almost all scientists wanted him to explain where the universal gravtitation comes from. Gravity has to come from somewhere, it's commonsense for them.

    But Mr Newton didn't give any explanation, he just gave a formula. I deeply felt the history of human being suddenly be changed at that moment.

    I still think Mr Newton is a very great scientist, he is a warrior.

    200 years ago, when Henry Cavendish got the gravitational constant (G) in his experiment, we got the mass of Earth, the mass of Moon, Sun, Jupiter and so on.

    speed were so fast, speed helped Mr Newton won the war.

    But what will happen if Henry is wrong. He used 4 small balls to get the constant (G), how can we be so sure that the gravity between these balls can't be affected by surroundings. We know the gravity from Earth is probably 10 millions times bigger than the gravity between them, if we do this exp on the moon, can we get the same constant (G).

    I believe electron really exist, which has been proved so many times in experiments. I just don't believe it is a part of Atom. Photon can come out of an object, does it belong to atom.

    In my atom model, there is only one kind of particle, which is proton. Neutron is a nomal proton at higher energy level. Proton can moves from one energy level to another energy level, which is where radioactivity comes from.

    Can anyone tell me, in which experiment, electron has been proved to be a part of atom.

    In my atom model, almost everything can be easily explained. gravity, magnetic force, mass and so on.

    I have studied Millican oil drop experiment for some time. tell you the truth, I'm a little bit angry at this exp. the main device is very simple, just 2 metal plates. Can we really believe we can get the charge of an electron from it.

    When Millican started to do this exp, people almost knew nothing about atom. They even didn't know proton's existence. But now, time changes, things changes.

    If we use the data in this exp, we will get the mass of oil drop, which is about 0.00000000001g.

    Almost everything in this exp is unacceptable.

    If the charge of electron is wrong, then the charge of proton, the mass of proton, neutron, electron are all wrong. No mention other theories in Quantum Physics.

    I'm very glad you mention Sagittarius A, It's not a black hole, there is no black hole at all. Stars in galaxy have a start, and have an end. Sagittarius A is their end. Our sun will turn into a red giant eventually, it will be pulled into galaxy long bar, after travelling 13,000 Light-years (no other choice, I have to use this unit), it will get to Sagittarius A and it will be decomposed there. After that, very small things (dust, Hydrogen and so on) will escape the center and gather at the edge of galaxy to form other stars. Dust covers the galaxy long bar and Sagittarius A, that's why it's so hard to find them.

    I believe in my theory very much, although it's still immature. With my theory, I have already designed 2 kinds of anti-gravity vehicles, I think at least one of them will work.

    After getting the conclusion that any big celestial body is hollow, I started to find where aliens come from. I found out they come from Europa's inner surface.

    When I saw the crop circles, I immediately realized they are not from us. They are from aliens. I also knew they used their anti-graivity vehicle to make them.

    Anti-gravity technology is not that difficult. We can master it.

    almost every ancient nation has a myth which tells a story about deluge, I know It happened about 5123 years ago. This kind of thing is going to happen again in 2012. But time changes, we have satellites which can watch clouds from above, if we get ready we can go through it safely.

    There is another thing I'm very worried about. after 500 years, our offsprings will be ashamed of mentioning us, they will be laughing stock in aliens world. Human being on Earth believe they can measure the mass of Earth through a 5-letter formula and a 4-ball experiment. Human being on Earth believe there are dozens of small things revolves around the middle in an atom.

    We shouldn't let that happen.





















    [/url]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35 Re: science, please, wake up, you are in the Matrix 
    Forum Freshman SpaceCDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    Tom G Jin
    tomjin2000@hotmail.com
    stanthorpe QLD Australia
    Aaah. he's a Queenslander. That explains it. He's either trollin' or delerious with sunstroke, it is that time of year
    Regards,
    Space Cadet Pobersky

    "Never give up. Never surrender. Never think things through." - The Simpsons
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36 people think 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Scientists got the mass of Earth through a 5-letter formula (formula in the law of universal gravitition) and a 4-ball experiment (Henry Cavendish's experiment), so easy.

    the mass of Earth is the most important constant in Earth science.

    Do you know how to calculate the mass of the Himalayas. No way for human.

    5-letter formula and 4 balls, is it a joke or what,

    God gives everyone brain, people, use it.

    When you stand on the mountain, ask yourself a question, can we really get the mass of Earth?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37 Re: people think 
    Forum Freshman SpaceCDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjin2000
    When you stand on the mountain, ask yourself a question, can we really get the mass of Earth?
    Can you demonstrate a problem with Newton's Law of Gravitation? Can you demonstrate a problem with the Cavendish experiment, or any of the other experiments used to calculate G? Unless you can, then the answer is yes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38 4-ball exp and the mass of earth. 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    Because my english is not good enough, it's really hard for me to express myself in a gentle and polite way when I argue with someone.

    I have very strong proofs that the law of universal gravitation is wrong. It's just very hard to express it in english.

    Please think, can we really measure the mass of Earth through a 4-ball experiment. the mass of earth, including oceans, mountains, earth crust and mantle.

    I just give an example, there are 2 balls, the mass of them are same( 1kg), the distance between them is 1m.

    in the law of universal gravitation, the gravtiation between them is 6.67x10^-11N

    in my theory, the gravitation between them can be affected by surroundings, when we put them on moon, gravitation will change.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    225
    science,wake up, you are in the Matrix.

    Jin Guangnian
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •