Notices
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Einstein is wrong !

  1. #1 Einstein is wrong ! 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    To: All members,



    I have a question :

    Question: Based on experiment – 14 see, at <link deleted>
    is the “equivalence principle” of the General Theory of Relativity correct or wrong (Yes or No)?

    I would like your answer....


    Christos A. Tsolkas


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Einstein is wrong ! 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Dear friends.

    Relativity Theory is wrong 100%, because:

    I. Equivalence Principle is wrong,
    see,
    <link deleted>


    II. Advance of Mercury's perihelion is wrong, because:

    The difference of 43´´/century with astronomic observations as regards the advance of Mercury’s perihelion is not attributed to the curvature of space-time around the Sun, as the Theory of Relativity erroneously maintains.
    The 43´´/century of the advance of Mercury’s perihelion (as demonstrated above) are due to the revolution of the Sun around the center of mass of our Solar system, a fact that until today has never been taken into account when calculating the advance of Mercury’s perihelion. Finally, after everything discussed in this paper, the Theory of Relativity should be unquestionably deemed erroneous.

    see,
    <link deleted>



    III. Experimental verification,

    see,
    <link deleted>


    Christos A. Tsolkas


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Tsolkas, can we please have a bit more discussion of your ideas here on this site and a bit less terse commentary with links to your home page? I don't mind links as supporting materials, but nobody should have to go visit your site to get the gist of what you're talking about. Discuss it properly and you can have links, otherwise I will remove them. We're not here to direct traffic to your website.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Tsolkas, can we please have a bit more discussion of your ideas here on this site and a bit less terse commentary with links to your home page? I don't mind links as supporting materials, but nobody should have to go visit your site to get the gist of what you're talking about. Discuss it properly and you can have links, otherwise I will remove them. We're not here to direct traffic to your website.

    Tsolkas, Pseudoscience ??????????

    and <link deleted> !!!!!!!!!


    Dear Moderator, I regret.


    Christos A. Tsolkas
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5 Re: Einstein is wrong ! 
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,035
    Tsolkas, why don't you just put your website in your signature like most people on here do?

    Quote Originally Posted by tsolkas-1

    II. Advance of Mercury's perihelion is wrong, because:

    The difference of 43´´/century with astronomic observations as regards the advance of Mercury’s perihelion is not attributed to the curvature of space-time around the Sun, as the Theory of Relativity erroneously maintains.
    The 43´´/century of the advance of Mercury’s perihelion (as demonstrated above) are due to the revolution of the Sun around the center of mass of our Solar system, a fact that until today has never been taken into account when calculating the advance of Mercury’s perihelion. Finally, after everything discussed in this paper, the Theory of Relativity should be unquestionably deemed erroneous.
    That's an interesting perspective. It might be more productive to name your topic around that instead of something as sweeping and dismissive as "Einstein is wrong!". I only opened it to look at it out of extreme boredom. Otherwise I would have missed it.

    I'm assuming your website has some materials that describe how this is true? The fact of the Sun having a wobble has been known for a long time, and I'm sure even prior to Einstein that approach would have been used in order to try and justify the perihelion shift. The reason Einstein's approach is so clearly preferred is because it didn't just predict a perihelion shift in general. It predicted the exact perihelion shift that had been observed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: Einstein is wrong ! 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by kojax
    Tsolkas, why don't you just put your website in your signature like most people on here do?

    Quote Originally Posted by tsolkas-1

    II. Advance of Mercury's perihelion is wrong, because:

    The difference of 43´´/century with astronomic observations as regards the advance of Mercury’s perihelion is not attributed to the curvature of space-time around the Sun, as the Theory of Relativity erroneously maintains.
    The 43´´/century of the advance of Mercury’s perihelion (as demonstrated above) are due to the revolution of the Sun around the center of mass of our Solar system, a fact that until today has never been taken into account when calculating the advance of Mercury’s perihelion. Finally, after everything discussed in this paper, the Theory of Relativity should be unquestionably deemed erroneous.
    That's an interesting perspective. It might be more productive to name your topic around that instead of something as sweeping and dismissive as "Einstein is wrong!". I only opened it to look at it out of extreme boredom. Otherwise I would have missed it.

    I'm assuming your website has some materials that describe how this is true? The fact of the Sun having a wobble has been known for a long time, and I'm sure even prior to Einstein that approach would have been used in order to try and justify the perihelion shift. The reason Einstein's approach is so clearly preferred is because it didn't just predict a perihelion shift in general. It predicted the exact perihelion shift that had been observed.

    Sorry kojax, (the above , red color) you are WRONG!!!very, very, very wrong.


    Christos A. Tsolkas
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: Einstein is wrong ! 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by tsolkas-1
    Quote Originally Posted by kojax
    Tsolkas, why don't you just put your website in your signature like most people on here do?

    Quote Originally Posted by tsolkas-1

    II. Advance of Mercury's perihelion is wrong, because:

    The difference of 43´´/century with astronomic observations as regards the advance of Mercury’s perihelion is not attributed to the curvature of space-time around the Sun, as the Theory of Relativity erroneously maintains.
    The 43´´/century of the advance of Mercury’s perihelion (as demonstrated above) are due to the revolution of the Sun around the center of mass of our Solar system, a fact that until today has never been taken into account when calculating the advance of Mercury’s perihelion. Finally, after everything discussed in this paper, the Theory of Relativity should be unquestionably deemed erroneous.
    That's an interesting perspective. It might be more productive to name your topic around that instead of something as sweeping and dismissive as "Einstein is wrong!". I only opened it to look at it out of extreme boredom. Otherwise I would have missed it.

    I'm assuming your website has some materials that describe how this is true? The fact of the Sun having a wobble has been known for a long time, and I'm sure even prior to Einstein that approach would have been used in order to try and justify the perihelion shift. The reason Einstein's approach is so clearly preferred is because it didn't just predict a perihelion shift in general. It predicted the exact perihelion shift that had been observed.

    Sorry kojax, (the above , red color) you are WRONG!!!very, very, very wrong.


    Christos A. Tsolkas
    Kojax actually tried to engage with you a bit there, Christos. Responding with "you're wrong" and zero argument to back it up is not what we're here for. We want discussion. If this is all you've got for us, I'm not going to bother keeping your threads open. Convince me not to lock this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •