Notices
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Could it be CMBR isthe making of spacetime and not Big Bang?

  1. #1 Could it be CMBR isthe making of spacetime and not Big Bang? 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    260
    Could it be that CMBR is not the making of of Big Bang, rather an evidence of existence of spacetime?

    There are only two phenomena in the universe that occupy completely all of outer space: re-spacetime and universal gravitational field. Thus, could it be POSSIBLE that the detected CMBR be evidence of spacetime and not Big Bang?


    Jsaldea12

    3.24.10


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    No, not really. It's evidence of a source of radiation, akin to the big bang, and not much else.


    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: Could it be CMBR isthe making of spacetime and not Big B 
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaldea12
    Could it be that CMBR is not the making of of Big Bang, rather an evidence of existence of spacetime?

    There are only two phenomena in the universe that occupy completely all of outer space: re-spacetime and universal gravitational field. Thus, could it be POSSIBLE that the detected CMBR be evidence of spacetime and not Big Bang?


    Jsaldea12

    3.24.10
    No.

    Spacetime and the universal gravitational field are the same thing, and that is the whole point of general relativity.

    The CMBR is very clearly a remnant of the condensation of matter, the so-called recombination event, about 379,000 years after the big bang. It is very strong evidence for the big bang, as was predicted theoretically by theorists including Dicke and Peebles before it was observed by Penzias and Wilson.

    Spacetime is the entire universe, and all of time. That is the thrust of general relativity. The existence of spacetime has absolutely nothing to do with the big bang. The big bang is basically a space-like slice of spacetime.

    You might try reading the book The Road to Reality, A Complete Gude to the Laws of the Unverse by Roger Penrose. Penrose is one of the best relativists ever and does a nice job of explaining the nature of spacetime in that book.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_...ound_radiation
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    260
    CMBR is electro-magnetic radiation, spacetime and universal gravitational field, both have electromagnetic property, otherwise light would not have reached us without a medium, that electro-magnetic, gravitational spacetime. Dr. Einstein revived the existence of ether in 1920, that it is impossible to conceived of outer space with ether on which to propagate/ Thus, the POSSIBLITY that that CMBR betrays the most guarded, hard-to-detect hidden existence of spacetime.

    Just food for thought…..

    Jose s. aldea

    3.25.10 .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Oh no. Another one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaldea12
    CMBR is electro-magnetic radiation, spacetime and universal gravitational field, both have electromagnetic property, otherwise light would not have reached us without a medium, that electro-magnetic, gravitational spacetime. Dr. Einstein revived the existence of ether in 1920, that it is impossible to conceived of outer space with ether on which to propagate/ Thus, the POSSIBLITY that that CMBR betrays the most guarded, hard-to-detect hidden existence of spacetime.

    Just food for thought…..

    Jose s. aldea

    3.25.10 .
    The answer here is simple. But since you choose to ignore the earlier correct scientific explanation, perhaps plain language will help.

    1. You are totally wrong.

    2. You are spouting a typical nonsensical theory that we often see from people with delusions of adequacy.

    3. You might do well to seek professional help.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    260
    Reiterating, just food for thought, but there is grain, time will tell.

    jsaldea12

    3.25.10
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    260
    I agree. Spacetime and universal gravitational field are one and the same!! Pls. refer to posted, "Gravity of newton and gravity of Einstein.


    jsaldea12


    3.25.10
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaldea12
    Reiterating, just food for thought, but there is grain, time will tell.

    jsaldea12

    3.25.10
    Your position has been attacked and you refuse to defend it meaningfully. So I'm putting this in pseudoscience. Regardless of whether your ideas make sense or not, this is not how scientific ideas are presented.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •