Notices
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: THE SCIENTISTS DON'T KNOW THAT IT CAUSES THE GRAVITY

  1. #1 THE SCIENTISTS DON'T KNOW THAT IT CAUSES THE GRAVITY 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4
    The science advances and the intelligence also
    This is a new theory, don't unite statement. Therefore it is not Spam.
    Thank you to Understand me



    I don't understand reason they approved a theory, if it has not still been proven scientifically. The scientists have not been able to detect the force that emerges of the sun, of the planets and of the moons. My theory is that the gravity doesn't exist...

    In the following pages Web, it reads the answers to the following question:
    what causes gravity?

    http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasc...9/gen99150.htm
    http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/newton...sics/PHY40.HTM


    MY THEORY BASED ON MY SIXTH SENSE

    I CAN SEE WHAT THERE ARE IN OTHER DIMENSIONS



    THEORY ESPINOZA



    FIRST LAW ESPINOZA:

    The planet is a three-dimensional phenomenon that makes us see everything in a direct way. In any place of the planet in that we are, we will always see all right and plane.

    The ocean doesn't fall because it weighs. All that enters in the field of the planet obtains weight. The weight increases while denser it is the space or universe. The space is denser while there is less height.

    The planet it is in its around contaminate of energy that it leaves the planet. Perhaps this energy is who gives weight to what enters in its field.

    SECOND LAW ESPINOZA:

    The solar system is made up of numerous rings created by the planets, moons and sun.

    The Sun moves to its rings and the rings move to the planets.

    Everything begins in the Sun, where they happen diverse nuclear explosions and begins to move.

    Clear the Sun moves first that the planets and for that reason the rings exist, because of them the sequence of movements begins, from the sun until the moons.

    In conclusion: the moon, the sun and the planets have three-dimensional rings that it allows the communication among them and they don't allow to come closer and that they collide among themselves. To move a block first I should play it, the same thing happens in the Solar System, to move a planet first I should play it and it is. that that they make the rings of the Sun.

    THIRD LAW ESPINOZA:

    Two imams are attracted, because there is an element in them that he/she stretches out, (perhaps it is the energy or electricity that it is inside them).

    When bringing near a metal to the imam the elastic element it is attracted by the metal. And as all elastic element he/she wants to return to their original form, it attracts I get to the metal.

    The same thing happens to the atoms. An elastic element attracts to the protons. Perhaps be the energy of the Quarks, the that stretches and the origin of the force strong.


    THE FORCE OF
    ATTRACTION
    NOT EXIST



    In the solar System, the sun doesn't have a motor creating gravitational force.

    In the planets a motor doesn't exist creating forces of attraction.

    In an atom a motor doesn't exist creating force of attraction.



    THE MAGIC
    NOT EXIST



    Who unites to the ocean to the earth; a magic that emerge of the planet or something that surrounds to the planet?

    THE GRAVITY
    NOT EXIST



    This theory doesn't affect Newton equations, since Newton called to the force created by the weight like graveness

    By Victor Elías Espinoza Guedez
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Questions that have made me

    1. - Says that the planets and the Sun don't have weight; but then says that they liberate energy that is but strong that the weight of the planets. It is not contradictory?

    2. - I don't see clear that of "to move the quickest hand that the speed of the time". No it is the time one of the references of the speed?

    3. - And does reason exist the weight and not the gravity?

    4. - Which movements are they produced by the gravity?

    5. - And reason the movements of the tide change?

    6. - And how do they originate the rings?

    7. - how so the speed and the time anything has to see? to what same speed is it then? illuminate me, please.

    8. - Then the black holes super massive because they maintain the galaxy giving spiral? By means of that forces? Or reason when a star collapses, she is formed a to pulse?... Good I already come, do I go to the moon of a jump since there is not gravity...

    9. - I only have one question; ABOUT WHAT ARE YOU SPEAKING?

    10. - Your answer 9 is called gravity !

    11. - You say "a species of energy that it emerges of the atoms" and that type of energy is it? What the cause? don't ask explanations of things that you don't clarify in your own theories.



    MY ANSWERS


    1. - With regard to the weight of the planets If the planets weighed imagines their weight and the force that it is needed to move them... for that reason they move around the sun, because they don't have weight!

    2. - With regard to the speed of the time of the second theory Espinoza Second Theory Espinoza, I speak of 2 speeds: the speed 1 that of the time and the speed 2 that of the hand.... The speed doesn't have anything to do with the time. If the time exists doesn't have several speeds, only an and that of the hand is a speed non time. For the speed it is needed to use force, that is to say, it is the result of a force.... The time doesn't need force…. for that reason they are 2 different things.

    3. - The things acquire weight because the energy that leaves the planet puts less dense to the universe than it surrounds to the planet. And reason falls toward the earth, because there is less density toward the earth than toward the external space. The things don't fall for attraction but for their weight. When we inflate a globe for children with Helium, this leaves up because the energy that leaves the planet expels him up. To the view the Helium collides with the energy that leaves the planet and other things as the smoke that also ascends instead of lowering... The atoms that conform the atmosphere also have weight, since they are in a polluted field of energy and therefore, this is located in a place called less dense universe. I already explained the reason it becomes less dense the universe that surrounds to the planet, the energy that leaves the planet heats the particles of the universe and they separate creating a less dense universe to create weight.

    4. - None, the graveness doesn't exist. The Solar System moves in the following way: FIRST: the sun moves due to its diverse gigantic nuclear explosions, SECOND: the connected rings move in the sun, THIRD: the planets receive the movements that you/they bring the rings, FOURTH: the planet moves its rings, FIFTH AND LAST: the moons move receiving the movements that you/they bring the rings of the planets. As we can see the origin of the movements it is the SUN and don't unite imaginary force that you/they call it gravity. The movement in the Solar System is a chain that begins in the Sun and it finishes in the moons. In the following ones graphic, we will see of green color the different rings created by the Sun and the planet Earth, these rings should be since in another dimension we cannot see them, but until they pass thousands of years, when the man can see the other dimensions that it hides the universe, by means of the use of the sixth sense that today is developing in the human beings of the planet earth. Meanwhile I was ahead them clear: let us see the graphs: The movement in the planet earth, I already explained to them in the question (3). To see the graphs should enter in the following page web: Theory-espinoza (page 2 of My Answers).

    5. - If is due to something that comes of out, it should be a ring of the moon that that changes the tides.

    6. - When we see in a magnifying glass, we enlarge the size of the things (any thing); the same thing happens to the planets, their size is enlarged several times by the different dimensions. What I mean is that the rings are the planets, sun and moon enlarged. This allows us to suggest that the movement of the sun is transmitted by its different sizes in other dimensions, that is to say, different rings. When we see a magnifying glass, we also see a ring that enlarges what is behind the magnifying glass. The same thing happens to the planets, when we see a planet we don't see their rings, because we don't still have a magnifying glass to see rings in other dimensions, the dimensions repeat they enlarge the size of the planets and create the rings. This you can use to open a window and to enter to other dimensions, because if my theory is correct, the walls of the dimensions, are made up of a similar element to the glass of a magnifying glass. That is to say, if a magnifying glass enlarges and the dimensional walls also, then reason the glass of the magnifying glass is transparent the same as the dimensional wall. Has to have a resemblance among magnifying glass, long views and telescopes with the no accountable of the dimensions. This says it to help to the fabricate of a dimensional door.

    7. - Speed is same to the distance created by a force, (among (/)), the time created by a force. How I already said in my theory the speed it is the result of a force.... To read answer (2). I don't speak of the numeric time (age, distances/time, hour, it dates, etc.). I speak of the absolute time numeric (not numerable) that exists in the universe. Albert Einstein called it absolute time and you speak of the numerable relative time. That is to say that you speak of the time that takes to an object or a planet of moving from a place to another. Not I don't speak of that time in my second theory Espinoza http://www.secondte-theory-espinoza.es.tl where I say that when moving the quickest hand that the speed of the time (absolute), we draw in different times (absolute), that is to say that I relate at the absolute time with the other existent dimensions and this says it to help to fabricate a portal to other dimensions. Thank you to ask.

    8. - The first movement explains to it the Second Law Espinoza: The galaxies the same as the Solar System, this composed by numerous rings, through which it transmits the movement of the central star of a galaxy. The second movement explains to it the Third Law Espinoza: The star collapses because in her interior there is electric load. This loads electric wants to leave and the star destroys. Then originates a motor, where the star is the rotor and the star's field is the bobbin. And you cannot jump to the moon, because you are in a field that create weight...

    9. - I try to say that a movement without tact is magic.

    10. - Then the gravity is a magic and the magic doesn't exist. The Primera Law Espinoza, explains this movement that you call gravity and later I enlarge it in the answer (3) of the questions that have made me…

    11. - The energy comes from the Sun and of there they feed the planets…


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Dude, honestly, your english sucks. Get a friend to iron out any words that got mistranslated.

    Also, stop with the wild and unsightly large red type you are using. I am not going to read any of it because of that.


    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    603
    Didn't he already post this?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by mormoopid
    Didn't he already post this?
    Yes, now that you mention it. He is just spamming us.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,569
    Victor, can you demonstrate that your sixth sense exists using evidence and perhaps explain how it works? The only means by which your ideas can even begin to get on the road to real science is by being fully testable.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Victor, can you demonstrate that your sixth sense exists using evidence and perhaps explain how it works? The only means by which your ideas can even begin to get on the road to real science is by being fully testable.
    The sixth sense is developing today in the human beings, but he/she has some problems of adaptation, since we are speaking of the human brain and it is a very complicated topic. With passing of the times these problems they will be solved, but for the moments there are only hidden evidences for the intelligence that if there are other dimensions and that the man when he/she has the eye bigger 3 times of their current size they will be able to enjoy to look at what there are in other dimensions. Today I can only tell you something hidden intelligence what there are in other dimensions, because there are people as me that we can see what there are in other dimensions, but with difficulties and what there are in other dimensions is better to maintain it secretly for not alarming people…In the future all these problems will Be remedied. Of course that yes…
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Bachelors Degree
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    414
    The sixth sense is usually associated with mediums and supernatural occurances, or Ghosts. Are you trying to tell us that you see ghosts and they are merely people in other dimensions?
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" - Bertrand Russell
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by victorespinoza3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Victor, can you demonstrate that your sixth sense exists using evidence and perhaps explain how it works? The only means by which your ideas can even begin to get on the road to real science is by being fully testable.
    The sixth sense is developing today in the human beings, but he/she has some problems of adaptation, since we are speaking of the human brain and it is a very complicated topic. With passing of the times these problems they will be solved, but for the moments there are only hidden evidences for the intelligence that if there are other dimensions and that the man when he/she has the eye bigger 3 times of their current size they will be able to enjoy to look at what there are in other dimensions. Today I can only tell you something hidden intelligence what there are in other dimensions, because there are people as me that we can see what there are in other dimensions, but with difficulties and what there are in other dimensions is better to maintain it secretly for not alarming people…In the future all these problems will Be remedied. Of course that yes…
    The above does not constitute evidence. It is not testable. This is no more believable to a scientist than personal religious revelations. Why should we pay any more heed to what you're saying than to anyone else claiming unique and un testable knowledge?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BumFluff
    The sixth sense is usually associated with mediums and supernatural occurances, or Ghosts. Are you trying to tell us that you see ghosts and they are merely people in other dimensions?
    What there is in the other dimension is secret…. Sincerely: Intelligence
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Bachelors Degree
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by victorespinoza3
    Quote Originally Posted by BumFluff
    The sixth sense is usually associated with mediums and supernatural occurances, or Ghosts. Are you trying to tell us that you see ghosts and they are merely people in other dimensions?
    What there is in the other dimension is secret…. Sincerely: Intelligence
    And it's secret because.... You won't tell us?
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" - Bertrand Russell
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by BumFluff
    Quote Originally Posted by victorespinoza3
    Quote Originally Posted by BumFluff
    The sixth sense is usually associated with mediums and supernatural occurances, or Ghosts. Are you trying to tell us that you see ghosts and they are merely people in other dimensions?
    What there is in the other dimension is secret…. Sincerely: Intelligence
    And it's secret because.... You won't tell us?
    I can live with that.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12 Re: THE SCIENTISTS DON'T KNOW THAT IT CAUSES THE GRAVITY 
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by victorespinoza3


    THEORY ESPINOZA



    FIRST LAW ESPINOZA:


    SECOND LAW ESPINOZA:



    THIRD LAW ESPINOZA:


    I think you just like seeing your name in lights.
    Religious Fundamentalist Club - Member #1.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •