Notices
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Next major science breakthrough - Discovery of space warping

  1. #1 Next major science breakthrough - Discovery of space warping 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32
    Next major science breakthrough - Discovery of space warping

    Is there any possibilities to uncover the mysterious space warping capability in future? The answer is YES.

    There are still many more to discover in near future and science is a never-ending story. For the space warping, we have the tell-tale sign from the alien visitors and plenty of witness account and observation since centuries ago. Alien craft had the capability to warp and dissappear in split seconds after being noticed or being chased. Alien's world is far from earth and perhaps millions or billions light-years from earth, yet they can travel to earth relatively easy. One of the capability they must have is related to space warping knowledge.

    Alien's IQ level is much or less the same as human being, but yet they can discover the amazement of space warping is because they exist long enough to discover many things. Human's science knowledge stated around 100 thousand years ago but aliens' world may had started millions or even billions years ago. We are considered late in astronomical year most probably we had been wipe out many times in history due to natural disaster like asteriods strike, ice-age,volcanoes etc.

    Space warping may be made possible perhaps using some instrument, same as dynamo is needed to generate electricity. Currently there is only visible 3-D environment, perhaps of using instrument to unlock the 4-D or even 5-D that may eventually warp the space around us to make short-cut. We may able to do space warp even within earth atmosphere because earth is constantly moving in space, not neccesary only in Black Hole as other claimed. Do you imagine that the space we are occupying is not fixed in the universe and travelling further away. Unlike the land, nobody can claim that one possess a certain amount of fixed space,not even at home. Imagine that we are touching 3-D universe at different location in the universe all the time, that is interesting science content and can be included in science exhibition.

    If the space can be warped, then the space you know today is just an illusion given by 4-D or 5-D and most probably it gives the idea that the universe has no boundary, but in fact it is not as big as you can think of. For example you put a computer video camera in front of the computer screen and it displayed endless computer screen, each one stay further apart from each other and it shows no ending, if you don't believe it you can try it out in front of your computer screen. The second test you can carried out is by placing 2 mirror sandwishing your face, you can see your face extending further and many repeated image of your face is showing. This is basically 4-D i can thought of althought some may argue with me that is only a mere reflection of light. That is true. It is simple reflection and portrait the distance of reflection but when you mention 1-D, 2-D, 3-D, all is the reflection of light that you can see and imagine, without light you will never see all dimension, just like a blind people can't see all dimension. 4-D that i mentioned suit the ever extending environment of the universe that we perceived today and still more to study about that. From my deduction, the 4-D have a relatively short distant between source of origin and final point as compare to the overall observable length. Perhaps the observable expanse of universe is the multiple connection point related to 4-D and it keep multiply until infinite distant. In 4-D environment, light travel to infinity distant until it finally losing its strenght,same as you see the 2 reflective mirror at each other and the light travel at the speed of light to eventually reach the infinity distant. Imagine you are holding a matter closely and light keep travelling without fullstop. That is amazing!! The real 4-D matter not only got all 3 dimension as we comprehend today, but it also consist the depth of infinity that multiply 3-D infinitely. If we can uncover 5-D in near future, it may possible to stop the repeating image and positioning each object in the distinct observable distant, same as we see all stars at different light-years. By cracking 5-D basic principle will allow us to determine the exact location in between 2 reflective medium. Hence we can know the real starting and ending point between 2 medium and start travelling from it, which in seems like a real shortcut or warping of space. Simply said 2-D can't stand without 1-D, 3-D can't stand without 2-D, and 4-D can't stand without 3-D and so on....This is only basic principle but you need instrument to unravel the potential of 4-D usage, not just be able to see it but be able to utilise it to the fullest. I need more brainpooling, extensive research and experiment for my research please.

    Space warp will not distort the time and the time will be intact when you reach certain point in the universe. Aliens use this advantage allocated by God to travel in space in shorter time frame, same as you built a car to travel faster to a destination. Space warp knowledge is important as you can save fuel, time, reduce pollution,work load,transport etc.

    There must be a significant evidence of UFO held by Pentagon or other national agency. They keep it secret. This will hamper the process of discovering the UFO technology faster because they only have handful of scientist cracking the knowledge and sometime had no idea. If they can expose the evidence earlier, we all can mindpooling to solve the mysterious UFO technology.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2
    Beam me up Scotty!


    SFJenn
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: Next major science breakthrough - Discovery of space war 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by albert chong
    There must be a significant evidence of UFO held by Pentagon or other national agency. They keep it secret. This will hamper the process of discovering the UFO technology faster because they only have handful of scientist cracking the knowledge and sometime had no idea. If they can expose the evidence earlier, we all can mindpooling to solve the mysterious UFO technology.
    requesting a move to the garbage area please
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32
    mormoo.... one day you will kill by those aliens then you know... haha...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by albert chong
    mormoo.... one day you will kill by those aliens then you know... haha...
    is that a threat? I'm not sure what this means guys help
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,387
    My thoughts would be to totally ignore Dear Albert from now on.

    He seems so into his own world that as long as you are careful on any trips to Malaysia you should be fine.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32
    whoever stay in USA also risk of abduction by alien, they will carried out various test on you, they check your fetility, organs, emotion etc... most case of abduction is reported in USA. Alien aim at USA because alien think you people are very good at technology, so they keep experiment on you... beware!!! If you don't believe then you said those alien witness are insane, there are thousands of UFO insane. Then see who is a immature thinking...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,387
    Provide me with EMPIRICAL evidence of this claim and I MAY listen.

    Moderator please consider moving this to the Trash can, it doesn't even rate as pseudoscience.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by albert chong
    they check your fetility, organs, emotion etc...
    if they are hot they can check my fertility organs whenever they want
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32
    if need any empirical data to prove every existence... then YOU ALL ARE STUPID TO TRUST STEVEN HAWKING BECAUSE HE HAVEN'T SHOW ANY EMPIRICAL DATA ON ANY EVOLUTION FROM NON-LIFE MATERIAL TO LIFE MATERIAL... VERY STUPID MODERN SCIENCE AND YET MANY STUPID PEOPLE BELIEVE HIM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Freshman ckcem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    turkey - istanbul
    Posts
    10
    space is not a sheet of paper that you can warp. i think you got it all wrong.
    just leave what you know and think...

    if we still have unknowns waiting to be explored, the knowledge we have couldn't be a guide.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcem
    space is not a sheet of paper that you can warp. i think you got it all wrong.

    you all still early to uncover everything about science. current science knowledge is in beginner stage. there is no absolute about what the current science can tell all about... current science knowledge is still immature. it need time to built up
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    625
    General relativity holds that gravity is the curvature of space and time together, and has been shown to be correct.

    By space warping, I assume you mean instantly teleporting yourself from place tro place? I'm sad to say that all of the evidence you have given me can be shown to be wrong.

    Firstly, you assume that aliens exist. That is a direct no-no. Don't base your ideas on things that might not be real.

    Secondly, it is easy to show that what you call four dimensional space is not four dimensional space. This is because if you can see it, then it is most definitely three dimensional.

    Consdier the following picture. You have to define the position of a point using only two lines, which can be treated as dimensions. However, suppose that the point is moved upward in height. Now you can't find the position of a point in length, breadth and height using only length and breadth. Likwise, if you are three-dimensional you will never be able to see anything that is four-dimensional.

    This means that we will never know for certain what kind of dimensions there are around us. Actually opening a wormhole using four dimensions is impossible, since that would mean we could see the four-dimensional wormhole and comprehend it, which is a contradiction.

    Also, how do you know the Pentagon has secret UFO technology?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32
    our current science and technology level still the at the beginner stage... there is more possibility in the future... stay tune for more....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    625
    How can you say that our science is only at the beginner's stage? Do you know nothing of the magnitude of the accomplishments of the human race? How can you not be astounded by the power of an atom broken and destroyed, rthe majesty and glory of a spacecraft sent to worlds far beyond the reach of man? We understand the most basic, fundamental principles that drive our world. I assure you, mankind is more than proficient at science.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,650
    Quote Originally Posted by albert chong
    our current science and technology level still the at the beginner stage... there is more possibility in the future... stay tune for more....
    Most hard core trolls will respond with this type of statement when they are unable to respond with any coherent reasoning. So "stay tune for more..."

    ... crap, nonsense, incessant ramblings, idiocies, etc.

    What I find most unfortunate is that this mental retard is sullying the good name of a famous Jamaican born artist and photographer.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    What??? we only uncover 1% of DNA secret, we only explore 3% of universe knowledge. Oh come on.. a lot we still know... dont pretend scientist know everything.. Oh My God... you guys really insane... very very ultra funny
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,650
    Quote Originally Posted by superiorgod
    you guys really insane... very very ultra funny
    Yes, we are all insane. And you, alone, are sane. So, I offer this from the insane:

    How to Poop at Work

    ESCAPEE.
    Definition: a fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car and speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

    JAILBREAK (Used in conjunction with ESCAPEE).
    Definition: When forcing poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

    COURTESY FLUSH.
    Definition: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the poop log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

    WALK OF SHAME.
    Definition: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

    OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER.
    Definition: A colleague who poops at work and damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

    THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (PFN).
    Definition: A group of coworkers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

    SAFE HAVENS.
    Definition: A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

    TURD BURGLAR:
    Definition: A pooper who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

    CAMO-COUGH.
    Definition: A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

    ASTAIRE.
    Definition: A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

    WATERMELON.
    Definition: A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

    HAVANA OMELET.
    Definition: A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire.

    UNCLE TED.
    Definition: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

    FLY BY.
    Definition: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •