Notices
Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Antimatter Bomb?(pseudo)

  1. #1 Re: Antimatter Bomb? 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    From reading many articles and info about the possibility of Antimatter being used as a weapon has caught my attention due to the incredibility destructive power such a weapon could posses. Since the annihilating 1g of matter with 1g of antimatter is equal to a yield of 42.8 Kilotons, if a weapon were to annihilate 1kg of matter with 1kg of antimatter it would equal to around a yield of 42.8 Megatons, similar in size to the Tsar bomb .

    The blast from the annihilation of 8kg of matter with 8kg antimatter could reach yields of 342 Megatons , which is far larger then any device detonated by man.

    As well, the nuclear fallout produced from a antimatter weapon would be massive along with plasma falling on to the Earth's surface.

    I have never seen a scrap of evidence that there is such a thing. Never.

    Since we poses small conventional things that can wipe out the earth, I don't see much worth in anything larger. But it does not exist.



    Sincerely,


    William McCormick


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    William, you've never seen the evidence because you've never looked. Covering your eyes doesn't make the monsters go away.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Thomson
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    William, you've never seen the evidence because you've never looked. Covering your eyes doesn't make the monsters go away.

    I looked for proof. There was none. The experiment started off with about fifty variables. And fifty wrong premises.

    To be honest if they have anything like they describe, they probably created an unstable element or compound, that self-destructs very quickly. If you put to much in one place it detonates. Much like rods in a nuclear reactor, but more unstable.

    Germany had them before World War Two. And warned us against fooling with them. Germany could have used them if they were spiteful.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Did you read my post about positrons?

    Those devices use electrons. Because there are no such thing as positrons. All electrons are the same. All electrons repel. Only their velocity give them the ability to cause different effects.

    By regulating the velocity of electrons, the frequency you emit rays of electrons, the intensity and density of rays of electrons, as well as patterns of rays of electrons. You can create just about any ray on earth.

    I don't give medicine to much credit at all. They often hide simple cures with dangerous costly procedures. They often use dangerous equipment when simple safe equipment is available.

    Medicine is just like the defense industry. It is steered by lobbying and money, very little Hippocratic oath involved today.

    Socrates would get a tear in his eye.

    http://www.philosophypages.com/ph/socr.htm

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    121
    What change in the electrons makes them behave as if the are positively charged, and whenever they meet other electrons they both disappear and give off energy?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Professor
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,893
    Seriously people, just add William McCormick to your ignore list and move on with life. You are NOT going to convince him, and there's no point in letting him derail would could have been an interesting thread with his gibberish.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Thomson
    What change in the electrons makes them behave as if the are positively charged, and whenever they meet other electrons they both disappear and give off energy?
    We would first have to decide what is positive and negative before we can just start this conversation.

    Electrons are actually the positive pressure of electromotive force. Electrons create the pressure. Unfortunately when the colleges declared, the most wild scientist the earth has ever seen, Benjamin Franklin, to the has been pile.
    They doomed science by mislabeling batteries. Changing the way Benjamin Franklin had them compared to the modern labeling.

    Currently the car battery emits positive pressure, positive electromotive force from the terminal marked (-).

    So to study electrons with any credibility we should know which way they are going. And electricity is a pretty obvious way to do it.

    If we can agree that the electrons come out of the (-) marked terminal of a modern car battery, or are steered away from the (-) terminal into a wire from the terminal marked on a standard car battery with the (-) symbol. Then we could move on from there.

    But before that, anything higher would be guesswork.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    The Germans had the bomb you are talking about.

    It is created with large unidentifiable, isotope elements. Usually much higher then uranium, but no one could positively tell. Because you cannot isolate totally elements above 86, on earth in earths excited ambient radiation.

    Originally isotope elements were these below. Above element 83. But I believe that even the great chemists, the universal scientists, said that with enough time and precautions you could isolate elements on earth up to element 86. But that would be the extreme. Playing with the rest are all experiments with mankind as the test subjects.




    Some of the Universal scientists had created very large elements that self destructed upon creation with extreme violence. Some when combined with other elements could be contained in small quantities. But if you increased the quantity they would detonate. Very much like radioactive reactor rods will do.

    I think modern scientist confuse the oxygen scrubbing ability of these large atoms. With anti matter. If these elements come in contact with oxygen obtained from walls of containers, metal or glass. They may also explode. Or give off radiation.

    I believe they could also create massive amounts of radio active material.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    @oceanwave, I don't know enough to say if you've got that last part right, but I do know that gamma rays don't linger. They hit and run.

    @William again, can you define positive without refering to negative?

    In terms of pressure in this universe. If you had an area of equality, peace, at rest, and no difference in pressure. You would either have to create an area with less pressure, that will cause the ambient pressure to race into that area.

    Or you could create a pressure, that will try to race into the ambient area.

    So technically you cannot define pressure other then ambient pressure, without there being, a lesser pressure somewhere. But always a pressure. Even in the best vacuum God has created.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifor Refugee
    Yeah, the "fallout" from a nuclear explosion is mostly the new elements that the uranium or plutonium in the bomb turns into when it undergoes fission. You aren't actually destroying any matter in the nuclear explosion, so all of the bomb's radioactive fuel is still around; but now it has been vaporized and spread all over the place.
    erm...i was referring to anti-matter bombs but thanks for the input anyways :-D

    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    No, that sounds right. It's just that gamma rays aren't the same as fallout, which is lingering radioactive matter in the air (radioactive ash and the like). Gamma rays don't linger, and IIRC they don't heavily irradiate matter in the area. They can still cause radiation sickness if you're exposed to the though. I'm a bit sketchy on some of this though, so you might want a second opinion.
    hmm...i thought gamma rays were the most dangerous outside the body due to its high penetration capability? in the body, the order of lethality goes something like this:
    1) Alpha
    2) Beta
    3) Gamma

    but outside the body, it seems that this is reversed...and to me, i think that the energies released by the GRs would be sufficient to knock out quite a few electrons from cells and erm (im not sure abt this part) lead to cancer?
    I am sure that antimatter is just another modern scientists misunderstanding. You can create much more massive effects with common stuff. The stuff modern scientists call antimatter. Is unstable, and really could not be made into a small bomb anyway, that had any real punch.

    Big bombs are factory accidents. You can learn how to destroy earth with factory knowledge and common materials.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    In terms of pressure in this universe. If you had an area of equality, peace, at rest, and no difference in pressure. You would either have to create an area with less pressure, that will cause the ambient pressure to race into that area.

    Or you could create a pressure, that will try to race into the ambient area.

    So technically you cannot define pressure other then ambient pressure, without there being, a lesser pressure somewhere. But always a pressure. Even in the best vacuum God has created.
    Where did I mention pressure? I said "define positive" not "define positive pressure".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    In terms of pressure in this universe. If you had an area of equality, peace, at rest, and no difference in pressure. You would either have to create an area with less pressure, that will cause the ambient pressure to race into that area.

    Or you could create a pressure, that will try to race into the ambient area.

    So technically you cannot define pressure other then ambient pressure, without there being, a lesser pressure somewhere. But always a pressure. Even in the best vacuum God has created.
    Where did I mention pressure? I said "define positive" not "define positive pressure".
    Positive pressure means more pressure. Positive acceleration means more speed.
    Positive, electricity means more electricity.

    That is why the colleges have it wrong. Because the electricity is coming from the (-) terminal now, and going to the (+) terminal as marked on modern batteries.

    So the terminal with more electricity, a positive pressure, is marked (-) against what Benjamin Franklin ordered.



    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Ben Franklin ordered nothing, but that's completely beside the point. The + and - label on batteries don't mark pressure, so the argument that they're backwards because of that is moot. I agree that there is a higher electron pressure on the - side of a battery, but that doesn't mean I agree that there should be a + there instead.

    William, you are way too hung up on words. Words are imprecise. Go learn another language and see if you still think it matters exactly what something is called, or if calling it something else somehow changes anything.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    Ben Franklin ordered nothing, but that's completely beside the point. The + and - label on batteries don't mark pressure, so the argument that they're backwards because of that is moot. I agree that there is a higher electron pressure on the - side of a battery, but that doesn't mean I agree that there should be a + there instead.

    William, you are way too hung up on words. Words are imprecise. Go learn another language and see if you still think it matters exactly what something is called, or if calling it something else somehow changes anything.
    I would not let you put batteries in a flashlight with a "words are not precise" attitude. Why do you think in America we all learn the English/American language?
    So that words take on a precise meaning. All this Spanish and American language is going to destroy America.

    You think words are not precise, I would venture to say that although colleges feel that way, they don't have the balls to say it that way. Because they would be laughed out of any real arena.

    Words are precise, by nature. As their basic premise they are exacting tools, and building blocks of higher communication.

    Lack of standards in language definitions, condemns all other fields, like science, and especially math. Math becomes a joke, because you can not tell anyone with any scientific accuracy what he is measuring, or supposed to be measuring.

    Even the symbols of math take on new or distorted meanings. I have seen it.

    Most did not know the difference between a "/" symbol and a "" symbol. Two totally different symbols, with two totally different meanings. Then some computer nut, said lets just drop one of them, because we forgot to put it on the keyboard. Of the worlds most advanced nations tool of the future.
    He had no clue what he was doing. Today I live the proof of colleges just putting stamps of approval on changes in standards. That they did not even understand. They were just paid to change the standard. With complicated papers to such an end.

    The "/" operator is supposed to create a fraction with the two immediate objects left and right of the operator. The "" was the inline operator that meant , in line it was written like this 23+24 56-23

    There are other mathematical operators that exist that you do not even know exist. They were designed for streamlined entry of complex information, into computers through, in line computer, input systems.

    It would allow anyone to enter complex information and mathematical operators, into a computer without parenthesis. Just as they get the information they could enter the information. And the computer would have tallied it in a flash.

    If you enter in measurements and design and then divide up area, lengths with fractions, it can be very hard to enter in information into a computer. Very hard. You have to think in reverse very often.

    No one cares, because they are waiting for the end of Sodom and Gomorrha. Wasted time is bliss to colleges. They think they are doing something by making nice jobs to fix all the problems they created. Meanwhile they are just living out the last few days of real working individuals generosity.

    Colleges cannot help America, because they do condone that kind of lax, let someone that is expendable guess at what the problem is with that dangerous system, or guess what it is that has the problem. It is getting all to beneath them, to take the time and figure out where they live. God has solutions for those types of places.

    You claim to be a scientist, but I would not let you put fertilizer on my tomato plants. Colleges are so afraid of work that they will destroy the civilization rather then to do some or condone some real work. Colleges are afraid someone else will do good work and expose them. They should be.

    Your arguments with me if saved somewhere, and if the civilization is still around should be used to show intelligent young individuals just how screwed up self proclaimed experts like yourself can get. You would be the poster boy of going nowhere fast. Your wheels are spinning but they are not on the ground. By your own admissions.

    You claim to be a scientist, but you claim your words are not precise. That just about says it all.

    I am not aiming all this at you, I am aiming it at colleges who need to take aim at law makers. Law makers paid for this level of stupidity from colleges.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    William, do you think for once you could post something coherent? That carnage was almost impossible to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    There are other mathematical operators that exist that you do not even know exist. They were designed for streamlined entry of complex information, into computers through, in line computer, input systems.
    Name one.

    Also, since you think words are precise enough on their own, define the word green without using numbers.

    You see, we learn language to communicate with each other, but not to be precise about it. Sure, you can throw more and more words together to get closer and closer to something precise, but you could just use a few numbers instead. Like I said, try learning another language. It'll teach you quite a bit about how the world really works.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Whats funny is my Mother, thats right BAHA, thinks William there is a blabbering fool, and she knows about science, shes only worked at a Nuclear Power planet as a chemist for 12 years .
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    William, do you think for once you could post something coherent? That carnage was almost impossible to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    There are other mathematical operators that exist that you do not even know exist. They were designed for streamlined entry of complex information, into computers through, in line computer, input systems.
    Name one.

    Also, since you think words are precise enough on their own, define the word green without using numbers.

    You see, we learn language to communicate with each other, but not to be precise about it. Sure, you can throw more and more words together to get closer and closer to something precise, but you could just use a few numbers instead. Like I said, try learning another language. It'll teach you quite a bit about how the world really works.
    There were also two types of multiplication symbols. "x" and the "X" symbol. The large symbol acted like the over and under division sign in a complex fraction, but performed multiplication on everything to the left of the "X" symbol and everything to the right of the "X" up to a "" symbol.

    The little "x" acted like a fraction and would perform multiplication on just the two objects immediately on the left and to the right of it. You needed that symbol because the order of mathematics was addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
    With this method you could seamlessly enter information into a computer, at a rate of 10 to 1 over other methods. With no parenthesis, necessary. Even when entering in fractions. It would be more easily checked and understood information as well.

    But some here are still arguing that attraction is a real force in this universe. When it has never existed and cannot be shown to exist.



    Green is a color in the spectrum, created by optical prism, of perfect triangular shape. When this prism is exposed to a beam of white light.
    Red is the color created, by the area of the prism, closest to the vertex, of the triangular prism. The color next to red, is yellow, then comes the color green, and then the color blue and then violet. Violet is formed by the base or widest portion of the prism.

    You were told that communication need not be precise. You were lied to. For a reason. If you were precise you would be dangerous to evil. As it is you are evils greatest ally.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    Whats funny is my Mother, thats right BAHA, thinks William there is a blabbering fool, and she knows about science, shes only worked at a Nuclear Power planet as a chemist for 12 years .
    You should let your mom say those things herself.

    I am sorry that she works there. She is probably afraid of losing her large paycheck. Many in the Chernoble plant still miss the higher then usual salary for working with unnecessary dangerous, death and destruction.

    There are much simpler and easier ways to create power. However, then multiple redundant backup systems would exist. And shutting down the entire state or country would be problematic.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Green is a color in the spectrum, created by optical prism, of perfect triangular shape. When this prism is exposed to a beam of white light.
    Red is the color created, by the area of the prism, closest to the vertex, of the triangular prism. The color next to red, is yellow, then comes the color green, and then the color blue and then violet. Violet is formed by the base or widest portion of the prism.
    Since a prism smears the spectrum over an area, that's pretty vague. Just by that description alone, no one would be able to work out what green is.

    No, language is vague because it has to be. People have tried to make precise human languages, but they never really work and they're never really precise. I'd give you links, but you wouldn't read them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Green is a color in the spectrum, created by optical prism, of perfect triangular shape. When this prism is exposed to a beam of white light.
    Red is the color created, by the area of the prism, closest to the vertex, of the triangular prism. The color next to red, is yellow, then comes the color green, and then the color blue and then violet. Violet is formed by the base or widest portion of the prism.
    Since a prism smears the spectrum over an area, that's pretty vague. Just by that description alone, no one would be able to work out what green is.

    No, language is vague because it has to be. People have tried to make precise human languages, but they never really work and they're never really precise. I'd give you links, but you wouldn't read them.
    Human language has to be vague or we would be precisely recalling law makers from Washington DC as an act of God.

    As it is, it is so confusing who is lying and who is not lying. Each day our language grows more confusing because no one is up to precisely listening to the reality.

    We see drunken or medicated judges on the bench, more and more. Because they do not want to face the reality of their retarded duties. Judges that know their duty is to listen to the failure of law makers day in and day out. Until they get a gun and shoot the law makers. Rather then shoot or imprison the working men of the community for nonsense.

    Scientists don't want reality, it would be rather embarrassing to see they cannot keep simple facts in order. Day in and day out.
    The Dark Ages are making that unpleasant thought of reality a thing of the past. Don't mind me I will be getting the laugh of a lifetime watching you complete your own counterintelligence.

    I will be able to sell you a meson particle factory. Ha-ha. At least in your own mind.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    William, people would take you more seriously if you could offer more than pseudo-political dribble.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Ha so true 8)
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Booms

    To William and the flame concerning him
    In my opinion ANYONE who has 1500 posts after 7 months they are either very smart or love the sound of their keys, having read willys posts I'm assuming He's the latter


    William Giving an opinion is all well and fine, Stating something you know nothing about is annoying, making 15000 word essay's on something nobody agrees with you on arguing whether your right or not just makes people want you break your fingers off so please stop while your ahead, you don't seem to know anything in any thread you post, yet you post and behave as thought you are the next einstein

    oh and anyone who refers to a parent as mom is a kid in my opinion
    I know you think that in America things like nuclear power plants should exist. Because you hear they are a first world device, with years of powerful study and safety built in.

    You hear they are the work of tireless, honest scientists offering the world all there is. You hear that law makers are honest and true. That law makers would never build a doomsday device, for lobbying funds.

    You see the multiple nuclear accidents and you are told and believe that they were one in a million fluke accidents, not the reality. You see the buildings collapse the cranes come down and you know it was just an accident. Not a monetary trade off, for life, like a sleazy hit man would go for. Heavens no.

    I just want to know what planet you believe you live on? And can I get there? Is there room for me?

    To be honest the part about spreading false scientific information, is a fault that lies with yourself, not with me. I know you may not believe me, and that is, something I cannot change evidently. However I am sure that current science is out to lunch.




    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    (And here I was hoping you'd vanished permanently.)

    William, it's a simple matter of counting. How many nuclear plant accidents can you think of? I can cite Three Mile Island and Chernobyl, and I think there was one other that I can't remember the name of.

    Now go look up how many nuclear plants there are operating and how long they've been operating.

    Fission power may not be the best answer, but considering everything else, it may be the only one, at least for the moment.

    Now, I know you're just going to say that we can build perpetual energy machines and get all the energy we need. Again, if you can, do, otherwise shut up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    1g of antimatter does take 1g of matter out of existence, but the resulting effect is that it turns into pure energy, making a massive explosion. So you where to set off a Antimatter bomb with 10kg of antimatter, it would likely reach yields around of 353-560 megatones, but it would only destroy 10kg of matter from that place.
    This is just more obvious misunderstanding of bombs. Like I said what you believe is antimatter is just large atoms, or molecules, that are unstable in earths atmosphere. It is not antimatter. When combined into larger portions, they may create light heat and explode on their own. It depends on how unstable you make them.
    I believe Chadwick was hurt experimenting with just such an unknown element.

    What these unknown elements or better put chemicals, do, is create a cloud as they self destruct, the cloud is radioactive, and slows ambient radiation down. The size of the cloud is what is causing the large effect. It is not really the tiny substance itself.

    That is why you can take a small weight of gas. Even a gas mixture that is lighter then air, and create rather horrific results. The reason is that you increase the diameter of your effect.


    As you make unknown element bombs or what you call antimatter bombs, larger they tend to fail or create lack luster explosions. The time needed to create a uniform sphere, that the gases can be contained in, becomes to great. When larger they do tend to create radio active gases. Gases that are not disintegrated, or fission does not break the gases down, are usually radio active.

    The size of the sphere and speed of the explosive material, is directly proportional to the power of the explosion.

    Here below, is a couple grams of gas, that is actually lighter then air being detonated. That is less then a cubic foot of gas. It is lighter then air. At night you can watch the pressure wave or dome, expand out for miles and miles.

    http://www.Rockwelder.com/Explosives/blast2.wmv






    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    I don't see how you can refuse the exisent of something we have already found?
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    I know you think that in America things like nuclear power plants should exist. Because you hear they are a first world device, with years of powerful study and safety built in.
    The thing is I don't live in America .
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    (And here I was hoping you'd vanished permanently.)

    William, it's a simple matter of counting. How many nuclear plant accidents can you think of? I can cite Three Mile Island and Chernobyl, and I think there was one other that I can't remember the name of.

    Now go look up how many nuclear plants there are operating and how long they've been operating.

    Fission power may not be the best answer, but considering everything else, it may be the only one, at least for the moment.

    Now, I know you're just going to say that we can build perpetual energy machines and get all the energy we need. Again, if you can, do, otherwise shut up.

    I can build such devices. However most do not want to know if it is true or not. Just like yourself. You cannot carry on a calm conversation about the fact.
    You resort to "shut up". Rather then debate the simplicity of perpetual motions existence that Benjamin Franklin knew about. And demonstrated.

    Tesla waved perpetual motion in the faces of just about everyone. And was often put down for doing so. Because no one could get their servants in Washington to put forward a positive plan. It made them feel lame. And it should have.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Look William, I want to believe that perpetual motion is possible. It'd really solve a lot of important problems. Simply put though, it isn't.

    Now if you can build such a device do it and quite talking about it. I have debated this with you, or at least attempted to, considering how bad you are at listening. I'm tired of debating. Now I'm telling you to put your money where your mouth is or shut up. If you don't like that, I really don't care.

    Neither Tesla nor Franklin ever built a perpetual motion machine. If you have proof otherwise, show it. I already know you don't, but feel free to prove me wrong.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    I don't see how the existence (or lack of it) of Perpetual motion has to do with an antimatter bomb.
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Basically nothing. Sorry for derailing the thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    No Problem, if its anyone's fault its WM's hes the one bringing up the subject, if WM wants to post he should say something about the physics of making the bomb 8) .
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    I don't see how the existence (or lack of it) of Perpetual motion has to do with an antimatter bomb.
    Because anti matter is nonsense. And perpetual motion is day to day hazard working with electricity.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    I don't see how the existence (or lack of it) of Perpetual motion has to do with an antimatter bomb.
    Because anti matter is nonsense. And perpetual motion is day to day hazard working with electricity.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Ah, you can tell me Antimatter is nonsense when you can do the exact some experiments the scientists did, and if you don't get antimatter, then you can tell me its Nonsense .
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    I don't see how the existence (or lack of it) of Perpetual motion has to do with an antimatter bomb.
    Because anti matter is nonsense. And perpetual motion is day to day hazard working with electricity.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Ah, you can tell me Antimatter is nonsense when you can do the exact some experiments the scientists did, and if you don't get antimatter, then you can tell me its Nonsense .

    Chadwick was warned about creating very large unknown atoms, by Universal Scientists. When he did get hurt, rather then to thank the universal scientists for trying to keep him from acting like a fool. He claimed that he found a new particle.

    That is all your aniti matter is. A very large unstable atom or molecule containing large radio active atoms or large un- isolated, unclassified radio active atoms that cannot survive in the earths atmosphere, by themselves.

    Ask the donut magnet people how many atoms of air are left in their chamber. And ask them how many atoms, the electrons that carry the information about the experiment, have to pass through to bring them any information. Ask them how many particles are necessary to stimulate the human eye. Or there sensing equipment.
    That would mean that billions of particles are carrying the information about a particle they claim is smaller then the particle communicating the event to them or their equipment.

    If you do that you will see just how little they know about knocking out variables.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    I don't see how the existence (or lack of it) of Perpetual motion has to do with an antimatter bomb.
    Because anti matter is nonsense. And perpetual motion is day to day hazard working with electricity.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Antimatter is most certainly not nonsense. It is created in high energy physics experiments. It is made on a regular basis at Fermilab. But there is very little made and the cost of operating the facility is huge. Antimatter bombs are completely out of the question because of lack of technology at this time, and for the forseeable future.

    Perpetual motion, on the other hand is not possible. There is quite likely a hazard if you are working with electricity, or even with modeling clay. But the hazard is not perpetual motion. Perpetual nonsense perhaps.

    "Fools are without number." -- Desiderius Erasmus
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Who wants to know?
    Posts
    589
    William, I think you have the word "ANTAGONIZE" written on your forehead.

    :x
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharghana
    The number of atoms I gave wasn't really exact, but the I'm trying to figure out how much energy would be made when one Anti-Radon atom annihilates it's self with an equal amount of particles in the Air.

    You guys would be much better off working with real common supplies. You would be surprised at hydrogens ability, when it is used in atomic hydrogen welding.

    If there is anything more scary, maybe we should use counterintelligence on American citizens, Ha-ha.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •