Notices
Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Enforced Logic - Reality and "Magic" -UPDATED-

  1. #1 Enforced Logic - Reality and "Magic" -UPDATED- 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    31
    This paper is an attempt to simplify the complex, make sense of the senseless, find truth in an illusion. It is based only on the logical truth behind all cults, religions, and sciences. I am warning readers now that this paper will reveal theories that might shake your perspectives on reality and is not for those who are childish, need guardianship or show any other act of dependence, in other words you need to be open minded and logical about things, and being logical means being mature, open minded, kind and respective. All energy released, whether negative or positive will come back to you in one form or another. This is said in almost all religions and cults, some call it karma, others might see it as punishment from a god but most scientists see no rational explanation for such phenomena and disregard one of the most important laws of the universe. So as a more knowledgeable person might say, “do or think nothing unto others that which you would not want done unto you”. Not to bore you with this stuff but I once was a criminal and I can tell you that no good will ever come from such activities. This is the same as physically or mentally harming someone directly, no good will come of hate and anger, it will only stunt man kinds development. I just wanted to say these things now and warn you of the consequences so I can get into it.

    We live in a day and age where science and religion has stripped us of freedom. We are trapped by society, standing at the base of the mountain. Some have seen past the fog of predictability and rationality but time, space and energy are hard to contemplate, but look deep enough and the truth is slowly made clear. There are people who can bend metal with there minds, heat things without touching them, see things across the other side of the world without leaving the room, this has all been scientifically tested and proven so deal with it. Open your mind, don't become trapped in the reality society has confined us too. What are you scared of? Quantum physics proves it, every experience in my life proves it when the right logic is used to examine it. The possibilities are endless and it may sound ridiculous but only to those who aren’t very educated. We all slowly come to realize how naive we once were. Yes, I realize it is contradictory, and I know my theories could be wrong. I only include this part to "enforce" atheists and materialists into re-thinking things, that's the point, we will always re-think things and realize the mistakes we've made, if we lived forever we would forever improve ourselves. If you think your hand is solid, let me shatter that thought for you, atoms are actually 99.999% empty space, and the particles that make you up are semi-existent. If you believe we are the only living, thinking beings in the universe think again. If you think we are the only universe in existence think again. Anyway lets get into it.

    I have studied general physics, quantum and particle physics, modern day magic "chaos magick" backed by scientific theory and chaos mathematics, plus numerous other cults and religions. I can only come to one conclusion. It is undeniable. We can manipulate reality with our minds. Our mind can effect the outcomes of reality, even if this outcome is supposedly random. I will first describe to you my model of “reality” and how the mind can be used to manipulate the system. The mind is essentially a part of this system, evolving out of nothing, through pure probability. Also I am assuming throughout this paper that energy, particles, electro-magnetic radiation and all forces really are the same thing just in different states.

    Lets start with some knowledge. It is seen in chaos mathematics that a totally probabilistic system can form patterns, and that one tiny change anywhere in the system will have drastic implications on the whole system. Also, these "particles" that make up atoms are partially in existence, popping in and out of existence and traveling in a probabilistic wave like motion. They only exist based on probability, constantly borrowing and paying back energy, a bit like your television screen, it flashes so fast it looks "solid". Experiments have proven that energy is constantly appearing and disappearing, even in a vacuum containing not a single atom. The point is that everything we see is the result of one thing, just a very complex system of energetic movements, but at some point the system is only the warping and fluxing of one thing, nothingness.

    Was the big bang the beginning of space and time? This is the assumption scientists make today. OK. So if I travel to the end of the universe will I find an end, a brick wall? Of course not there will be something behind the brick wall, even if it’s nothing I can keep going further. Then lets say I turn around, I could also travel forever in that direction. Now lets look at time, was there a start? Huh, but what’s before that? There had to be something, see what I’m saying? Don’t let the idea seem abstract because numbers go for ever in a linear fashion as does time, if you now start counting backwards you can go forever. So time is infinite, has and always will flow. We can also say time will go forever because even if the universe imploded and there was nothing left at all, time would still pass, random energy fluxes in the fabric of nothing would take place and a new universe would eventually form when the right interactions between these random energy fluxes occurs, setting up a stable system that doesn’t rapidly decay back into nothing. We truly did come from nothing, and from this nothing we can draw energy. This is what they call zero-point energy in modern theory, I don’t think scientists really understand it, all I know is that they say it is energy extracted from the quantum foam. What I have described is the Quantum foam they refer to (“quantum foam”, Aether of nothingness, or just Aether, they all mean the same thing throughout this paper). About an hour after first posting this paper I came across a post in a metaphysics forum where someone had given perfect description of what took me hours:

    "What I do know about time comes from my own mystical experiences. And what I know is this: There is such a thing as 'Pure Motion'. No light, no sound but pure unadulterated motion amidst the purest of what I can only describe as absolute 'Darkness'." Unknown Author

    Can energy appear from nothing? If so, does this energy really exist? You can’t pull something from nothing, but what are the chances of absolutely nothing happening? So these virtual energy fluctuation’s happen by inevitable chances, being only virtual because chances force them to virtually exist. But what happens when they begin interacting with each other? These “burps” of virtual energy, zipping around and interacting with one another started to show patterns arising from pure probability. I won’t get into detail, but by extremely rare chances stability presents itself and the virtual energy involved instantly becomes more real (not totally “real” but not virtual), being unable to decay back into nothing it becomes trapped, bound, losing a level of flexibility, gaining certainty, becoming a “particle”. Now let us say two of these “particles” as we call them interact to form a new stable system on top of the old, building upon it, again the probability of such an occurrence being even slimmer, giving this level more certainty. Can you see what I’m saying? As the chances of existence decreases, the certainty of such systems will increase, the virtual will slowly become “real” (really it's semi-existent will slowly become more existant but it sounds better the other way). EACH LEVEL of the system will grow in complexity and certainty (eventually forming elements, forces etc) but not the system as a whole, going backwards looking into atoms you lose certainty at each level (Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle states that you cannot measure the position and momentum of an electron at the same time). This explains why the interference pattern caused by electrons (because they are a wave and a particle at the same time) is more measurable than larger objects composed of millions of atoms containing probably billions of electrons. The single electron has less certainty, it is able to exist in more than one place at one time and can interfere with itself (lookup the double-slit experiment). When scientists dig deep enough they will literally find nothing, they will rip apart some semi-existent particles and be left with nothing as the resulting virtual energy rapidly decays.

    Back to growth, lets say we now have a few of these basic particles and they start attracting each other, "clumping" together, eventually the system will become so large it becomes unstable and explodes, shooting basic particles outwards, much like a big bang, but they were all once bound in a single system, this extra binding is converted into some more complex particles and forces, but all remain bound in some way. Slowly things build up into a universe, slowly life occurs and evolves, inevitably resulting in the spawn of man kinds self awareness, not to mention the countless aliens. There is an infinite amount of space and infinite chances, universes will form in an infinite amount of places in the infinite space available. There may be an infinite amount of universes, but each is finite, there are an infinite amount of numbers but each have finite values. The modern day big bing theory can describe what happened after the explosion but not before it.

    I have rabbled on and haven’t really explained how this entwines with magic. Well as you may have realized the systems of reality are totally random, probabilistic and some what chaotic. Basically, when you make a decision you are enforcing certainty, choosing one or the other, if you feel certain it will happen you are enforcing certainty. Your brain and thoughts are essentially a part of the system, you are made of the particles and atoms that form out of the way I have described, and all systems are essentially connected is some way, so you can gain “root” access if you know how the system works. Your enforcement of certainty can change the outcome of the certainties that make up the system, you add to the equation your certainties, and change the overall outcome. The certainties that make up the system are formed through random occurrences, they are chaotic, but your conscious mind changes the picture. You can enforce certainty, belief is the key, if you are 100% certain you can lift a pen with your mind it will happen. Your thoughts are virtual in a sense and will manifest out of the “Quantum foam” if you enforce enough certainty into the equation. Are you thinking about all the things you have heard about truly believing to make things happen or where people lift cars to save loved ones? You should be. You should try to make the connections, think about things most don’t. They can lift the car because it is in the heat of the moment, time will slow down and they will have nothing in their mind except saving that person, nothing else, no thought whispering “this will never work it goes against everything you know” and so it works. From theory comes reality. The person believes that they will save their loved one and their mind extracts from the Aether the extra energy required to lift that car and overcome gravity, although if they knew how, they could have given the energy in the car back to the aether to destroy the car. If our thoughts are powerful enough and concentrated in the right way, the system will show changes that may seem external but are actually very connected to you and responsive to your input. Remember that one little change in a chaotic system (a change in thought) will result in big changes throughout the whole system, your change will resonate through the system, down it's limbs, into it's roots and finally into the aether of nothingness from which the tree of life sucks it's essence. Put the whole process in one easy statement: when you believe, you are adding to the equation your beliefs, your certainty, you can add your certainty into the outcome of any system because all systems are connected, chaotic and probabilistic, but patterns come from randomness, forming a particle say, the particle is the sum total of random probabilities, your certainty will change the sum total and the overall particle, you add your own probabilities, changing the final outcome, being conscious allows you to enforce probabilities that wouldn't normally exist. Any extra energy required to stabilize this new state will be extracted from the “quantum foam” or from existing systems. So in this way we can manipulate reality (not create our entire reality like some quantum physicists may say) and manifest realities from the Aether of nothing. You can take from it, add to it, and change it. Changing a system of reality is very different to manifesting a reality, changing a system usually means giving or taking Aetheric energy from a system. When giving, you can pass on your own energy, extract energy from surrounding systems then pass it on or channel energy directly from the aether and pass it on, using it as you obtain it, but it must first go to you, from you the energy will flow along the fundamental connections that bind us all into one system and into the desired system, the opposite happens when extracting energy from a system. When taking from a system you can expel excess energy back into the aether. When manifesting realities, the same process takes place as when giving to a system but you start with nothing.

    Lets talk about auras in relation to manipulating reality. The stronger minded person will have a stronger aura, using subconscious enforcement they are changing the normal outcome of every cell in their body for a healthier or better looking outcome. By changing the outcome they have enforced a system different from the original. This system may have a different energy volume, so to achieve this, energy must be taken from or released into the Aether of nothing when using enforcement. This produces an aura. So in simpler terms if you had a rock you could take or give energy (mass=energy) from it using enforcement. If you had an aura measuring kit you could measure the mass lost or gained by the change in aura strength or color, whatever you would measure it in. A rock normally wouldn’t have an aura if no one was concentrating because it it at it’s normal, randomly stable state, not changing much. Now lets say I wanted to levitate. I can measure the energy of my system as my mass volume times my distance from Earth (I am considering me and the planet as one system since we are connected). So in floating my distance and energy level changes, the energy level of the whole system changes (me and the planet). The difference in energy is the total energy I would need to extract in order to float to a given height and energize my system to the required state. I can slowly extract energy, floating to the required height. Once at that state no extra energy is needed. I could meditate there all day. Also there are no forces acting horizontally (if you negate air friction) I can float around parallel to the ground without expending energy, all I need is the power of enforcement (really, because everything in our universe is connected, you are changing the state of the system on a larger scale and will need energy traveling in any direction, but less horizontally, also, energy is required just in). I could also start at the top of a building and slowly release energy from my system, floating to the bottom. By the way there isn't much energy required in overcoming gravity but it comes down to getting energy not getting enough of it. There are situations that require more energy than usual, such as teleportation, since you are wanting to change the system quickly (your position), a sudden burst of energy is required, this is where the art of attaining enough energy might be more necessary.

    We always have an aura because we are living beings, always changing, learning, thinking, growing and “enforcing”. But wouldn’t I need energy to move into a higher state and increase my intelligence and health? Yes, this is why I conclude that the aura is a signal to what energies we are drawing in. Eating provides a natural process of extracting energy from existing systems (food), not from the Aether. Remember evolution built it into all animals by a random process of survival of the fittest. It can provide the energy we use to grow physically on a cellular level but do you think it could benefit you on an atomic scale or provide mental growth? Thoughts require Aetheric energy, they are the flow of Aetheric energy and increasing the complexity of your thoughts requires even more Aetheric energy. We advance quickest in our dreams or in meditation because the spirit leaves the body in a subconscious state and tunes into the “Aether world”. So we draw in Aetheric energies subconsciously but the conscious can too. The conscious does it all the time, your mind is rapidly moving from thought to thought, changing, I think you see what I'm getting at but when you have a thought it usually stays on the same subject for a while, the changes are always small and similar until you move on to a totally different thought. This is how the mood of a person can be read from their aura, the similar energies they draw through the similar changes in similar thought, if you get what I mean.

    Though excess energies may be released, say if you were extremely angry, how does this work? Have you heard the stories about weird looking electricity surround power lines at the moment they are switched on, then disappearing? The state of flowing power is a lot more energetic, so energy is drawn from the “quantum foam” to account for the difference, but energy is also required in getting it to that state, you can’t build a house without a crane, so when the power is flowing it no longer needs this extra energy required in making it start, the crane goes home after building the house, and thus a pure form of Aetheric energy is released. Look at it terms of work and energy, the change in potential energy is equal to the work applied but what applied the work, a motor? That motor is made up of energy. Since the energy difference is so great this motor needs a fair few kilowatts, a lot of energy is released and men used to get shocked and killed by this sudden release of energy when they were too close. Keep this in mind when manipulating realities. So some advice before I go is to learn how to draw energy from the Aether of nothing or “quantum foam” because as a spirit you will exist in a very basic form of energy not having a physical body to chemically extract energy from the universe. You will need energy in traveling or trying to advance your mental state, in fact your mental state is constantly changing, so unless you can keep your mental state constant and don’t move at all you will use all the energy in your being eventually and evaporate. Might be why we don’t see many ghosts, not many achieve the skill. I will let you figure this last one out on your own. Why do rooms sometimes go cold when powerful spirits make an appearance? Clue: Heat=Energy. Nah, I'll tell you. If the ghost wanted to become visible or move something, it will draw in energy from the surrounding systems, such as warm particles in the air, to increase the density of the energy making up the ghost, making it more visible. If it wanted to move the object, it would use the energy it had gained and put it into the object, manipulating its state. It draws energy from existing systems and not the aether because this is much easier, the energy already exists, lowering the level of certainty required. I hope this has opened some minds out there and I hope It wasn’t to hard to understand, I tried to keep it simple so every one could try to contemplate such ideas and concepts. My next article will concentrate more on spirits and the afterlife.

    !UPDATE!

    In no way do I direct the comment "what are you scared of" towards scientists. Scientists are looking for the answers, uncovering how our world works, while loosening the grip religion holds on us. Also, I am not implying everyone needs a change in mindset it is guide for those experimenting with such ideas. I was also directing the alien part at people who think they are so special to be the only one with the privilege of life. But science isn't without it's set backs, it is bound by its own rules, restricted to the conditioned mind, needing a change in perspective, just by saying the big bang was the start of time you have closed your mind from opening every door in the house. Also I am not hijacking science to help my "beliefs", they are not religious beliefs if that's what you think, I am purely scientific and logical, but open minded, enabling me too dig into the heart of reality, if you say I haven't thought enough about it, if you believe you cannot make yourself levitate or leave your physical body you haven't thought about it long enough, you haven't looked at all the possibilities. I am trying to show the science behind magic, not tear science apart. Science has proven a lot of these things and is slowly revealing more, here are a few facts: a man in Russia can bend things with his mind, he has been around for a while. Several astronauts working for NASA have admitted to seeing alien spacecrafts, NASA has released footage of such occurrences and professionals are unable to explain them, they say the only explanation is that they are highly quantized energy crafts, my explanation is they are energy crafts manipulated by the aliens minds, or they are just an energy mind, a mind made of aetheric energy, a spirit. A man in Australia recently built a zero-point generator that runs forever, requiring no fuel. Quantum and Particle physicists have done tests with random number generators and have shown how a person can "enforce their will" to influence the results in the out come of these number generators, it worked. A few thousand monks lowered the crime rates of a major American city by gathering and meditating in the city, the crime rates dropped by 25% and the Chief Executive Officer of the police department became an author in the study, and for years laboratories have taught astral projection, but I don't need proof about ghosts because I have seen one, and my dead grandfather killed my grandmothers unborn baby after he died at war and she re-married. She used one of those Ouija boards and the room went cold after asking what gender her new baby would be. The board answered NO and her baby died a week later. For those who ask me to explain magic without coming up with some ridiculous theory, I can't, and I only explained the formation of the universe to get across some ideas, my theory doesn't require it, and it could be wrong. My theory would work if the following was correct:

    -everything is connected in some way
    -everything exists based on probability
    -a conscious mind can change the outcome of random events
    -as you look into any system you lose certainty
    -there is an eather and it contains potential energy

    Now lets review a few rules of Quantum physics
    -all particles are popping in and out of existence
    -any particle can exist in more than one place at any one time.
    -any particle is also simultaneously existing as a wave
    -at some level everything is connected
    -the observer can collapse the wave function of such particle waves simply by observing it
    -a particle may interfere with its self
    -only certain energy levels within the protons, electron orbits or even within a lattice structure are allowed
    -energy and mass are interchangeable
    -empty space fluctuates with activity.

    Some physicists refer to the wave nature of a particle as the probability waves, they are the positional probability waves and they either constructively or destructively interfere with other positional probability waves to change the resultant position. Thus the two slit experiment shows one electron interfering with its self because its positional wave is spread out spherically, wide enough to seep through both slits and it will act much like the simple water version from this point, two little probability waves will come from the slits and interfere with each other, the probabilities are combined and a resultant position is determined for the electron, and because probability fluctuates as a wave an interference pattern on the screen behind will form. Now the scientists put a camera next to the slits to see which one it actually went through and it goes back to acting like a normal particle, producing a predictable two slit pattern, lacking any wave characteristics. Could it be that the scientists were certain that they would see which slit it went through, that they enforced it onto one path, instead of it existing in multiple places and interfering with itself, did you also notice how the much "realer" the particles became when certainty was enforced. There are a trillion ways it might be possible to bend a spoon with only the mind. I have only stated One. All objects seem like they are separate, a rock is a rock, but is it that simple? The worlds an extremely complex place and there are a lot of things we have yet to understand. I will leave it there.

    "there are an infinite amount of possibilities and yet we are confined to the most likely of them"

    Cheers, GHOST


    64057
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: Enforced Logic - Simplified theories on Reality 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    This post is sort of off topic and belongs in the pseudoscience section (It is),
    You are not supposed to post the same thing in two different places, per forum guidelines.

    but I thought particle and quantum physicists mights find some parts of interest.
    I would be surprised if they did.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: Enforced Logic - Simplified theories on Reality 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    Lets just start with this: there are people who can bend metal with there minds, project their spirit out of their body and travel around the universe, see things across the other side of the world without leaving the room, this has all been scientifically tested and proven so deal with it. Stop being so freakin close minded and trapped in the reality society has confined you too.
    These phenomena are utterly unproven by scientific means. This is not for lack of testing. I would suggest you read some of the primary literature on the matter, it is quite clear. I would have to ask what you find so closed minded about the scientific method. It simply states that we should accept nothing without evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    What are you scared of?
    The world that conventional science uncovers is rather frightening. It is one without an afterlife, souls, objective meaning or absolute morals. So I think it rather silly to pose this question to scientists. The question should not be what we are afraid of, since we seem determined to explore the truth irrespective of its nature, but what you are hiding from in your rejection of conventional science.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    Quantum physics proves it, every experience in my life proves it when the right logic is used to examine it. The possibilities are endless and it may sound ridiculous but only to those who aren’t very educated. We all slowly come to realize how naive we once were. If you believe in heaven and hell you have a lot to learn. If you believe in the existence of a God/s on a different plane of reality but not heaven and hell you’re on a better track.
    The gods were placed on mountain tops until the day we climbed them. Above the cloud tops until we learned to fly. Beyond the stars until we were able to see the stars for what they were. Now they are in another plane of existence. If we ever probe those, I imagine the gods will move to a parallel universe. This is called the god of the gaps concept. You are free of course, to hold to your personal beliefs. But I would caution you against hijacking science as a means to "prove" your beliefs. That's not how it works at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    If you believe we are the only living, thinking beings in the universe think again. If you think we are the only universe in existence think again.
    Have you ever asked scientists for their opinions on either matter or have you merely (rather ironically) judged them closed minded without actually looking? I would guess that most scientists would consider extraterrestrial life to be at the very least possible. Many would say probable and others still would be very surprised if it does not exist. All that we lack is an observation. Similarly other universes. There are some quite mainstream hypotheses which suggest these exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    Was the big bang the beginning of space and time? This is the assumption scientists make today.
    It's an assumption they are testing. It has held, to date. If it does not hold up to scrutiny they will discard it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    OK. So if I travel to the end of the universe will I find an end, a brick wall? Of course not there will be something behind the brick wall, even if it’s nothing I can keep going further. Then lets say I turn around, I could also travel forever in that direction. Now lets look at time, was there a start? Huh, but what’s before that? There had to be something, see what I’m saying? Don’t let the idea seem abstract because numbers go for ever in a linear fashion as does time, if you now start counting backwards you can go forever. So time is infinite, has and always will flow. We can also say time will go forever because even if the universe imploded and there was nothing left at all, time would still pass, random energy fluxes in the fabric of nothing would take place and a new universe would eventually form when the right interactions between these random energy fluxes occurs, setting up a stable system that doesn’t rapidly decay back into nothing. We truly did come from nothing, and from this nothing we can draw energy. This is what they call zero-point energy in modern theory, I don’t think scientists really understand it, all I know is that they say it is energy extracted from the quantum foam. What I have described is the Quantum foam they refer to (“quantum foam”, Aether of nothingness, or just Aether, they all mean the same thing throughout this paper).
    Of course scientists don't understand it all. If they did they'd have nothing to do. The above though, is just a rambling stream of thought. There's nothing in there that's based on observation. I suspect there is much you are dismissing without actually examining it closely.

    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    Can energy appear from nothing? If so, does this energy really exist? You can’t pull something from nothing, but what are the chances of absolutely nothing happening? So these virtual energy fluctuation’s happen by inevitable chances, being only virtual because chances force them to virtually exist. But what happens when they begin interacting with each other? I won’t get into detail, but by extremely rare chances stability presents itself and the virtual energy instantly becomes more real (not totally “real” but not virtual), being unable to decay back into nothing it becomes trapped, bound, losing a level of flexibility, gaining certainty, becoming a “particle”. Now let us say two of these “particles” as we call them interact to form a new stable system on top of the old, building upon it, again the probability of such an occurrence being even slimmer, giving this level more certainty. Can you see what I’m saying? As the chances of existence decreases, the certainty of such systems will increase, the virtual will slowly become “real”, each level of the system will grow in complexity (forming elements, forces etc) and certainty but not the system as a whole, going backwards looking into atoms you lose certainty at each level (Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle states that you cannot measure the position and momentum of an electron at the same time). This explains why the interference pattern caused by electrons (because they are a wave and a particle at the same time) is more measurable than larger objects composed of millions of atoms containing probably billions of electrons. The single electron has less certainty, it is able to exist in more than one place at one time and can interfere with itself (this is proven, lookup the double-slit experiment). When scientists dig deep enough they will literally find nothing, they will rip apart some semi-existent particles and be left with nothing as the resulting virtual energy rapidly decays.

    Back to growth, lets say we now have a few of these basic particles and they start attracting each other, "clumping" together, eventually the system will become so large it becomes unstable and explodes, shooting basic particles outwards, much like a big bang, but they were all once bound in a single system, this extra binding is converted into some more complex particles and forces. Slowly things build up into a universe, slowly life occurs and evolves, inevitably resulting in the spawn of man kinds self awareness, not to mention the countless aliens. There is an infinite amount of space and infinite chances, universes will form in an infinite amount of places in the infinite space available. There may be an infinite amount of universes, but each is finite, there are an infinite amount of numbers but each have finite values. The modern day big bing theory can describe what happened after the explosion but not before it.

    I have rabbled on and haven’t really explained how this entwines with magic. Well as you may have realized the system which creates our realities is totally random probabilistic and some what chaotic. Basically when you make a decision you are enforcing certainty, choosing one or the other, if you feel certain it will happen you are enforcing certainty. Your brain and thoughts are essentially a part of the system, you are made of the particles and atoms that form out of the way I have described, you essentially have “root” access if you know how the system works. Your enforcement of certainty can change the outcome of the certainties that make up the system, you add to the equation your certainties, and changing the overall outcome. The certainties that make up the system are formed through random occurrences but your conscious mind changes the picture. You can enforce certainty, belief is the key, if you are 100% certain you can lift a pen with your mind it will happen. Your thoughts are virtual in a sense and will manifest out of the “Quantum foam” if you enforce enough certainty into the equation. Are you thinking about all the things you have heard about truly believing to make things happen or where people lift cars to save loved ones? You should be. You should try to make the connections, think about things most don’t. They can lift the car because it is in the heat of the moment, time will slow down and they will have nothing in their mind except saving that person, nothing else, no thought whispering “this will never work it goes against everything you know” and so it works. From theory comes reality. The person believes that they will save their loved one and their mind extracts from the Aether the extra energy required to lift that car and overcome gravity, although if they wanted they could have given the energy in the car back to the aether. So in this way we can manipulate reality (not create our entire reality like some quantum physicists may say) and manifest realities from the Aether of nothing. You can take from it, add to it, and change it. Changing a system of reality is very different to manifesting a reality, changing a system usually means giving or taking Aetheric energy. When giving you can use your own energy or channel energy from the aether, using it as you obtain it, but it must first go to you. When taking from a system you can expel excess energy back into the aether. When manifesting realities, the same process takes place as when giving to a system but you start with nothing.

    Lets talk about auras in relation to manipulating reality. The stronger minded person will have a stronger aura, using subconscious enforcement they are changing the normal outcome of every cell in their body for a healthier or better looking outcome. By changing the outcome they have enforced a system different from the original. This system may have a different energy volume, so to achieve this, energy must be taken from or released into the Aether of nothing when using enforcement. This produces an aura. So in simpler terms if you had a rock you could take or give energy (mass=energy) from it using enforcement. If you had an aura measuring kit you could measure the mass lost or gained by the change in aura strength or color, whatever you would measure it in. A rock normally wouldn’t have an aura if no one was concentrating because it it at it’s normal, randomly stable state, not changing much. Now lets say I wanted to levitate. I can measure the energy of my system as my mass volume times my distance from Earth. So in floating my distance and energy changes. The difference in energy is the energy is the total energy I would need extract in order to float to a given height and energize my system to the required state. Once at that state no extra energy is needed. I could meditate there all day. Also there are no forces acting horizontally (if you negate air friction) I can float around parallel to the ground without expending energy, all I need is the power of enforcement. I could also start at the top of a building and slowly release energy from my system, floating to the bottom. By the way there isn't much energy required in overcoming gravity but it comes down to getting energy not getting enough of it.

    We always have an aura because we are living beings, always changing, learning, thinking, growing and “enforcing”. But wouldn’t I need energy to move into a higher state and increase my intelligence and health? Yes, this is why I conclude that the aura is a signal to what energies we are drawing in. Eating provides a natural process of extracting energy from existing systems (food), not from the Aether. Remember evolution built it into all animals by a random process of survival of the fittest. It can provide the energy we use to grow physically on a cellular level but do you think it could benefit you on an atomic scale or provide mental growth? Thoughts require Aetheric energy, they are the flow of Aetheric energy and increasing the complexity of your thoughts requires even more Aetheric energy. We advance quickest in our dreams or in meditation because the spirit leaves the body in a subconscious state and tunes into the “Aether world”. So we draw in Aetheric energies subconsciously but the conscious can too. The conscious does it all the time, your mind is rapidly moving from thought to thought, changing, I think you see what I'm getting at but when you have a thought it usually stays on the same subject for a while, the changes are always small and similar until you move on to a totally different thought. This is how the mood of a person can be read from their aura, the similar energies they draw through the similar changes in similar thought, if you get what I mean.

    Though excess energies may be released, say if you were extremely angry, how does this work? Have you heard the stories about weird looking electricity surround power lines at the moment they are switched on, then disappearing? The state of flowing power is a lot less energetic so energy is drawn from the “quantum foam” to account for the difference, but energy is also required in getting it to that state, you can’t build a house without a crane, so when the power is flowing it no longer needs this extra energy required in making it start, the crane goes home after building the house, and thus a pure form of Aetheric energy is released. Since the energy difference is so great a lot of energy is released and men used to get shocked and killed by this sudden release of energy. Keep this in mind when manipulating realities. So some advice before I go is to learn how to draw energy from the Aether of nothing or “quantum foam” because as a spirit you will exist in a very basic form of energy not having a physical body to chemically extract energy from the universe. You will need energy in traveling or trying to advance your mental state, in fact your mental state is constantly changing, so unless you can keep your mental state constant and don’t move at all you will use all the energy in your being eventually and evaporate. Might be why we don’t see many ghosts, not many achieve the skill. I will let you figure this last one out on your own. Why does a rooms sometimes go cold when powerful spirits make an appearance? Clue: Heat=Energy. I hope this has opened some minds out there and I hope It wasn’t to hard to understand, I tried to keep it simple so every one could try to contemplate such ideas and concepts. My next article will concentrate more on spirits and the afterlife.
    You seem to have some knowledge of physics and some interesting ideas- but you're rather missing the point of science. Generate a simple, testable hypothesis and then test it. Nowhere in your essay have you made such an hypothesis. Further, much of what you speculate about above has already been tested and falsified. The evidence for spirits, telekinesis, afterlife and such... well you'll find that it's all curiously anecdotal. They never seem to be in any way measurable or reproducible. The burden of evidence is upon you, and I think we can safely say that the evidence would need to be quite extraordinary in order to validate even one of your assertions.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Enforced Logic 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    31
    Firstly I actually wrote this for a different website, it's supposed to be easy for anyone to understand, that was the point, and in no way did I direct the comment "what are you scared of" towards scientists. Scientists are looking for the answers, uncovering how our world works, while loosening the grip religion holds on us. I was also directing the alien part at people who think they are so special to be the only one with the privilege of life. But it isn't without it's set backs, it is bound by its own rules, needing a change in perspective, just by saying the big bang was the start of time you have closed your mind from opening every door in the house. Also I am not using science to help my "beliefs", they are not religious beliefs if that's what your implying, I am purely scientific and logical, but open minded, enabling me too dig into the heart of reality, when you say I haven't thought enough about it, if you believe you cannot make yourself levitate or leave your physical body you haven't thought about it long enough, you haven't looked at all the possibilities. I am trying to show the science behind magic, not tear science apart. Science has proven a lot of these things and is slowly revealing more, you obviously haven't read enough news, a man in Russia can bend things with his mind, he has been around for a while. A man in Australia recently built a zero-point generator that runs forever, requiring no fuel, Quantum and Particle physicists have done tests with random number generators and how a person can "enforce their will" to influence the results in the out come of these number generators, it worked. A few thousand monks lowered the crime rates of a major American city by gathering and meditating in the city, the crime rates dropped by 25% and the Chief executive of the police department became an author in the study, and for years laboratories have taught astral projection, but I don't need proof about ghosts because I have seen one, and my dead grandfather killed my grandmothers baby after he died at war and she re-married. She used one of those ouija boards and the room went cold after asking what gender her new baby would be. The board answered NO and her baby died a week later.
    Now lets review a few rules of Quantum physics"
    -any particle can exist in an infinite amount of places at any one time.
    -any particle is also simultaneously existing as a wave
    -the observer can collapse the wave function of such particle waves simply by observing (think about this in relation to my theories)
    -a particle may interfere with its self
    -only certain energy levels within the protons, electron orbits or even a lattice structure are allowed

    Some physicists refer to the wave nature of a particle as the probability waves, they are the positional probability waves and they either constructively or destructively interfere with other positional probability waves to change the resultant position. Thus the two slit experiment shows one electron interfering with its self because its positional wave is spread out spherically and it will act much like the simple water version from this point, two little waves will come from the slits and interfere with each other, the probabilities are combined and a resultant position is determined for the electron, and because probability fluctuates as a wave an interference pattern on the screen behind will form. Now put a camera next to the slits to see which one it actually went through and it goes back to acting like a normal particle without any wave characteristics, could it be that the scientists were certain they would see which slit it went through that they enforced it onto one path, instead of existing in multiple places, did you also notice how the much "realer" the particles became when certainty was enforced. I will leave it there.
    "there are an infinite amount of possibilities and yet we are confined to the most likely of them"

    Cheers, GHOST
    64057
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Just to clarify something, in QM an observer means a wave-particle bouncing off the wave-particle being observed, not a person. It's a misconception I see used a lot. I may have just misread your post though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Enforced Logic 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    31
    I have heard the theory, but I didn't mention anything about how the observer affects the wave particle being observed. QM theory says something about the light (a particle-wave) you are observing and how this changes the actual thing being observed. I'm not real sure on it but the point is you can't use such theory to explain why the wave function collapses when observed. I may be wrong, I'm not real sure on that particular QM theory, i will have to find out more.

    Oh and I don't want to get started on God. BTW do you really think anyone ever thought God was sitting on a cloud or mountain top? I don't think of God like a normal person would. I don't fear the wraith or judgment of God, obey any of his "laws", or fear going to Hell (there's a ridiculous theory) but I do believe in God/s. I don't try and contemplate it, I just know.
    64057
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: Enforced Logic - Reality and "Magic" -UPDATED- 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Ghost you are not trapped by anything but fear of taking law makers on, head on.

    Get over that and we can all start to get some real science again. The last spark in science created by Benjamin Franklin is getting cold. But he would have crawled into the beds of every parliamentary law writer and slit their throats to protect real science.

    The problem is now there is not science.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8 Re: Enforced Logic - Reality and "Magic" -UPDATED- 
    Forum Masters Degree thyristor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Ghost you are not trapped by anything but fear of taking law makers on, head on.

    Get over that and we can all start to get some real science again. The last spark in science created by Benjamin Franklin is getting cold. But he would have crawled into the beds of every parliamentary law writer and slit their throats to protect real science.

    The problem is now there is not science.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Could you please tell me what you actually mean by your last sentence.
    373 13231-mbm-13231 373
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9 Law Makers? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    31
    Real science? You like the word real don't you. Do your laws, rationality and "real" science make it easier for you get over the fact that you know there is truth in what I am saying? Do you sleep better at night knowing f always = mgh? You wont sleep so well when I appear before you in spirit form. My theory does have laws and rules, and they are a lot more real than the ones of science.
    64057
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10 Re: Enforced Logic - Reality and "Magic" -UPDATED- 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by thyristor
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Ghost you are not trapped by anything but fear of taking law makers on, head on.

    Get over that and we can all start to get some real science again. The last spark in science created by Benjamin Franklin is getting cold. But he would have crawled into the beds of every parliamentary law writer and slit their throats to protect real science.

    The problem is now there is not science.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Could you please tell me what you actually mean by your last sentence.

    Science relies on all other fields. The English language most heavily, if you are in America.
    Science needs honest leaders with no fear, almost as much as a language to communicate about science. When real science is released as it was, before and during the American revolution. You can no longer lead a country by wrong ideas, force and the threats of poverty. And not get what is coming to you. So leaders need to be brave and honest.

    You need math, and not just some hieroglyphics, that are highly debated.
    But really cool stuff, that addresses real issues. Real math has a lot more English language along with the formulas. The reason is that even the most seasoned mathematicians, have a lot to think about, when writing a formula to do something.

    Ninety percent of any math problem is seeing if you have or are using the right formula, to make the proper calculation. Today there is no science in applying formulas. I have witnessed this on a lot of forums. I am guilty of it myself here and there. However I recognize what took place and correct it. The English language is in such disarray, that if you do not recognize that, you are not going to find the subtleties in science, are in error.

    The basics of science and chemistry are gone, literally gone. There are so many things that each generation passes along to the next knowing that there is some hypocrisy in what should be a pristine and pure basic, of science and chemistry.

    Today everyone is doing experiments, and they do not know actually what there stuff is made from. So we get one electron going through two slits.

    Chemistry is in such disarray, that I doubt in our lifetimes we will even have chemistry to get science back on its feet. There are people, world renowned experts that do not know what the basic chemicals, they are working with are made of. And yet like witch doctors often perform miracles and devise ways to clearly identify other chemicals and compounds.

    Unfortunately as they come across more and more, exceptions, they write more and more laws, and eventually, even the corrupted field fails. The laws become so many, they need to address so many variables it makes it useless.

    That is what I mean.




    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    The language used to communicate science is math, not english. English (and any other natural language) is far too imprecise.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174
    Right

    +1 to that
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    How then do we explain the "big bang" with mathematics. It's one of the things I am doing research on, the actual mathematics of the big bang.




    Any ideas are welcome.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    The language used to communicate science is math, not english. English (and any other natural language) is far too imprecise.
    You should get out into the real world more. How do you write "watch out that is not the inflammable liquid in math"?






    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    That's not science though. That's a simple (but important) warning to not do something. And before anyone points it out, chemistry is also a type of math. (If you think that math is nothing but numbers, you don't really know enough math.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    How then do we explain the "big bang" with mathematics. It's one of the things I am doing research on, the actual mathematics of the big bang.




    Any ideas are welcome.

    Just adding, and may I quote a trusted source:

    There is currently a successful working hypothesis for the evolution of the universe: the theory of the Big Bang. This theory, now widely accepted by cosmologists, states that the universe originated from a point or singularity in one massive fireball in which space and time began, and that it has been expanding ever since.

    Sure, there is a lot of indirect mathematics suggesting the possibility of a big-bang, but what about direct mathematics suggesting that such was an absolute fact? Otherwise, the big bang is fantasy concept, "magic", right...........just a theory, a necessary "default" idea that if taken as a direct fact would represent a type of magic, a fantasy, right?




    I mean, to talk about reality and magic, lets look at when this so-called spell was first cast, presumably, and be a little more concrete with mathematics about that great beginning.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    The reason that the Big Bang is an accepted theory:

    - People noticed that the universe was expanding uniformly. That is, each point is moving away from every other point. If you can't understand how that could happen, draw some dots on a balloon, then inflate it. The 2D universe on the surface of the balloon is expanding uniformly. All the dots are getting further apart.

    - People rack the clock backwards (in their heads and their equations) and just like the balloon started small, then got big, the universe must have started smaller. Much smaller, in fact, a single point.

    - People made predictions based on this: If the universe really started as one, very hot point, then the energy from the start should be weak microwaves spread everywhere by now.

    - The cosmic microwave background radiation was observed and measured and it matched the predictions.

    I've left out a lot of details, but the point is that people aren't accepting the theory blindly. In fact, it wasn't accepted at all in the beginning. It wasn't until people did the math, made predictions and then showed those predicitons to be true that the idea was accepted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    I have read constitutions that have fallen that have more clarity that the reasoning behind the big-bang. I've read economic forecasts with more investment and research than the theory behind the big bang, economic forecasts that have proven incorrect, no matter how much funding over the years, or "maths on statements".




    You (you may not notice this) are doing mathematics on statements, like:

    - expanding universe, ergo small beginning with much energy.
    - background radiant heat, like some old campire.

    My point is, where is the exact mathematics.




    What this planet is severely lacking, for sake of young growing minds, is a "council" that can define, for the sake of unambiguous education, what exactly is a scientific FACT, and what is still "theory"...........and why.

    I know this forum will suffer by establishing such a council, because the reckless arguments will diminish.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19 Enforced Logic 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    31
    Firstly, I know the big bang theory, secondly, there is no solid mathematics to 100% say what happened. There are models where matter, anti-matter, dark matter, hot and cold matter etc are used but they will never really get it right unless they look at what started the big bang, what was before it, and what is space and time really? Why do they always start with matter and why do they assume it to be the start of space and time?
    64057
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    grail search
    Posts
    811
    So........


    Guess what.



    Someone wants to know what u're saying, like me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Professor sunshinewarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,525
    Quote Originally Posted by theQuestIsNotOver
    I have read constitutions that have fallen that have more clarity that the reasoning behind the big-bang. I've read economic forecasts with more investment and research than the theory behind the big bang, economic forecasts that have proven incorrect, no matter how much funding over the years, or "maths on statements".




    You (you may not notice this) are doing mathematics on statements, like:

    - expanding universe, ergo small beginning with much energy.
    - background radiant heat, like some old campire.

    My point is, where is the exact mathematics.
    In all the textbooks, to begin with. Ideas of an expanding universe weren't made up out of whole cloth - they were arrived at based upon the observational evidence. They then used such ideas to make predictions about furture observations. In general, these obeservations bore out the predictions. Ergo, the Big Bang theory is so far the best model we have to explain the composition, state and structure of the cosmos.

    The challenge to anyone who dislikes it is simple: find a theory that better satisfies all the observations (basically, Occam's Razor).

    Even the Steady State Theory eventually succumbed to the weight of observational evidence, and it seems likeliest that, should the Big Bang Theory ever be supplanted, it will be (as with Guth's Inflation model) more a refinement than a revolution (think Einstein's refinements over Newton).

    Nothing is absolutely certain in science, but the Big Bang Theory is about as certain as any other scientific model we have.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    That's not science though. That's a simple (but important) warning to not do something. And before anyone points it out, chemistry is also a type of math. (If you think that math is nothing but numbers, you don't really know enough math.)
    When you are in a science lab, and someone yells "Watch out that is not the inflammable liquid" it becomes science. Or science history. For a split second you may hesitate. Because originally inflammable meant that inflames it was able to burn. It meant combustible. Not explosively flammable or spark ignited.

    Most today do not understand that even the combustible liquids can flash, if the fuel is room temperature and the outside air is cold enough. Enough fumes may become airborne and detonate.

    They did not want all Americans to know this. So they just changed the definition rather quietly. With no historical trace. Almost.

    All this lead to many individuals getting killed, and rather then just, give a better understanding of how to make these chemicals safe. They just wrongly changed the definitions of the words to describe chemicals. If a dead chemist has nothing to do with science. Then so be it.

    The math, is usually a double check or an indicator for future experiments. A way to record an experiment. After you experiment enough you almost need not do the math. You can predict what will take place.




    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    You can only predict what will happen vaguely. Without math, there is no precision.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    174
    The solution lies in both sides of the brain.
    A balance of logic and creativity,
    A balance of math and imagination.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinewarrior
    In all the textbooks, to begin with. Ideas of an expanding universe weren't made up out of whole cloth - they were arrived at based upon the observational evidence. They then used such ideas to make predictions about future observations. In general, these observations bore out the predictions. Ergo, the Big Bang theory is so far the best model we have to explain the composition, state and structure of the cosmos.

    The challenge to anyone who dislikes it is simple: find a theory that better satisfies all the observations (basically, Occam's Razor).

    Even the Steady State Theory eventually succumbed to the weight of observational evidence, and it seems likeliest that, should the Big Bang Theory ever be supplanted, it will be (as with Guth's Inflation model) more a refinement than a revolution (think Einstein's refinements over Newton).

    Nothing is absolutely certain in science, but the Big Bang Theory is about as certain as any other scientific model we have.
    I am going to stop posting on the BBT but I wish one or two "intellectual giants" constantly posting on this topic would pay more attention to posts such as the above and especially the third paragraph.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26 Re: Enforced Logic - Reality and "Magic" -UPDATED- 
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST
    This paper is an attempt to simplify the complex, make sense of the senseless, find truth in an illusion. It is based only on the logical truth behind all cults, religions, and sciences. I am warning readers now that this paper will reveal theories that might shake your perspectives on reality and is not for those who are childish, need guardianship or show any other act of dependence, in other words you need to be open minded and logical about things, and being logical means being mature, open minded, kind and respective. All energy released, whether negative or positive will come back to you in one form or another. This is said in almost all religions and cults, some call it karma, others might see it as punishment from a god but most scientists see no rational explanation for such phenomena and disregard one of the most important laws of the universe. So as a more knowledgeable person might say, “do or think nothing unto others that which you would not want done unto you”. Not to bore you with this stuff but I once was a criminal and I can tell you that no good will ever come from such activities. This is the same as physically or mentally harming someone directly, no good will come of hate and anger, it will only stunt man kinds development. I just wanted to say these things now and warn you of the consequences so I can get into it.

    We live in a day and age where science and religion has stripped us of freedom. We are trapped by society, standing at the base of the mountain. Some have seen past the fog of predictability and rationality but time, space and energy are hard to contemplate, but look deep enough and the truth is slowly made clear. There are people who can bend metal with there minds, heat things without touching them, see things across the other side of the world without leaving the room, this has all been scientifically tested and proven so deal with it. Open your mind, don't become trapped in the reality society has confined us too. What are you scared of? Quantum physics proves it, every experience in my life proves it when the right logic is used to examine it. The possibilities are endless and it may sound ridiculous but only to those who aren’t very educated. We all slowly come to realize how naive we once were. Yes, I realize it is contradictory, and I know my theories could be wrong. I only include this part to "enforce" atheists and materialists into re-thinking things, that's the point, we will always re-think things and realize the mistakes we've made, if we lived forever we would forever improve ourselves. If you think your hand is solid, let me shatter that thought for you, atoms are actually 99.999% empty space, and the particles that make you up are semi-existent. If you believe we are the only living, thinking beings in the universe think again. If you think we are the only universe in existence think again. Anyway lets get into it.

    I have studied general physics, quantum and particle physics, modern day magic "chaos magick" backed by scientific theory and chaos mathematics, plus numerous other cults and religions. I can only come to one conclusion. It is undeniable. We can manipulate reality with our minds. Our mind can effect the outcomes of reality, even if this outcome is supposedly random. I will first describe to you my model of “reality” and how the mind can be used to manipulate the system. The mind is essentially a part of this system, evolving out of nothing, through pure probability. Also I am assuming throughout this paper that energy, particles, electro-magnetic radiation and all forces really are the same thing just in different states.

    Lets start with some knowledge. It is seen in chaos mathematics that a totally probabilistic system can form patterns, and that one tiny change anywhere in the system will have drastic implications on the whole system. Also, these "particles" that make up atoms are partially in existence, popping in and out of existence and traveling in a probabilistic wave like motion. They only exist based on probability, constantly borrowing and paying back energy, a bit like your television screen, it flashes so fast it looks "solid". Experiments have proven that energy is constantly appearing and disappearing, even in a vacuum containing not a single atom. The point is that everything we see is the result of one thing, just a very complex system of energetic movements, but at some point the system is only the warping and fluxing of one thing, nothingness.

    Was the big bang the beginning of space and time? This is the assumption scientists make today. OK. So if I travel to the end of the universe will I find an end, a brick wall? Of course not there will be something behind the brick wall, even if it’s nothing I can keep going further. Then lets say I turn around, I could also travel forever in that direction. Now lets look at time, was there a start? Huh, but what’s before that? There had to be something, see what I’m saying? Don’t let the idea seem abstract because numbers go for ever in a linear fashion as does time, if you now start counting backwards you can go forever. So time is infinite, has and always will flow. We can also say time will go forever because even if the universe imploded and there was nothing left at all, time would still pass, random energy fluxes in the fabric of nothing would take place and a new universe would eventually form when the right interactions between these random energy fluxes occurs, setting up a stable system that doesn’t rapidly decay back into nothing. We truly did come from nothing, and from this nothing we can draw energy. This is what they call zero-point energy in modern theory, I don’t think scientists really understand it, all I know is that they say it is energy extracted from the quantum foam. What I have described is the Quantum foam they refer to (“quantum foam”, Aether of nothingness, or just Aether, they all mean the same thing throughout this paper). About an hour after first posting this paper I came across a post in a metaphysics forum where someone had given perfect description of what took me hours:

    "What I do know about time comes from my own mystical experiences. And what I know is this: There is such a thing as 'Pure Motion'. No light, no sound but pure unadulterated motion amidst the purest of what I can only describe as absolute 'Darkness'." Unknown Author

    Can energy appear from nothing? If so, does this energy really exist? You can’t pull something from nothing, but what are the chances of absolutely nothing happening? So these virtual energy fluctuation’s happen by inevitable chances, being only virtual because chances force them to virtually exist. But what happens when they begin interacting with each other? These “burps” of virtual energy, zipping around and interacting with one another started to show patterns arising from pure probability. I won’t get into detail, but by extremely rare chances stability presents itself and the virtual energy involved instantly becomes more real (not totally “real” but not virtual), being unable to decay back into nothing it becomes trapped, bound, losing a level of flexibility, gaining certainty, becoming a “particle”. Now let us say two of these “particles” as we call them interact to form a new stable system on top of the old, building upon it, again the probability of such an occurrence being even slimmer, giving this level more certainty. Can you see what I’m saying? As the chances of existence decreases, the certainty of such systems will increase, the virtual will slowly become “real” (really it's semi-existent will slowly become more existant but it sounds better the other way). EACH LEVEL of the system will grow in complexity and certainty (eventually forming elements, forces etc) but not the system as a whole, going backwards looking into atoms you lose certainty at each level (Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle states that you cannot measure the position and momentum of an electron at the same time). This explains why the interference pattern caused by electrons (because they are a wave and a particle at the same time) is more measurable than larger objects composed of millions of atoms containing probably billions of electrons. The single electron has less certainty, it is able to exist in more than one place at one time and can interfere with itself (lookup the double-slit experiment). When scientists dig deep enough they will literally find nothing, they will rip apart some semi-existent particles and be left with nothing as the resulting virtual energy rapidly decays.

    Back to growth, lets say we now have a few of these basic particles and they start attracting each other, "clumping" together, eventually the system will become so large it becomes unstable and explodes, shooting basic particles outwards, much like a big bang, but they were all once bound in a single system, this extra binding is converted into some more complex particles and forces, but all remain bound in some way. Slowly things build up into a universe, slowly life occurs and evolves, inevitably resulting in the spawn of man kinds self awareness, not to mention the countless aliens. There is an infinite amount of space and infinite chances, universes will form in an infinite amount of places in the infinite space available. There may be an infinite amount of universes, but each is finite, there are an infinite amount of numbers but each have finite values. The modern day big bing theory can describe what happened after the explosion but not before it.

    I have rabbled on and haven’t really explained how this entwines with magic. Well as you may have realized the systems of reality are totally random, probabilistic and some what chaotic. Basically, when you make a decision you are enforcing certainty, choosing one or the other, if you feel certain it will happen you are enforcing certainty. Your brain and thoughts are essentially a part of the system, you are made of the particles and atoms that form out of the way I have described, and all systems are essentially connected is some way, so you can gain “root” access if you know how the system works. Your enforcement of certainty can change the outcome of the certainties that make up the system, you add to the equation your certainties, and change the overall outcome. The certainties that make up the system are formed through random occurrences, they are chaotic, but your conscious mind changes the picture. You can enforce certainty, belief is the key, if you are 100% certain you can lift a pen with your mind it will happen. Your thoughts are virtual in a sense and will manifest out of the “Quantum foam” if you enforce enough certainty into the equation. Are you thinking about all the things you have heard about truly believing to make things happen or where people lift cars to save loved ones? You should be. You should try to make the connections, think about things most don’t. They can lift the car because it is in the heat of the moment, time will slow down and they will have nothing in their mind except saving that person, nothing else, no thought whispering “this will never work it goes against everything you know” and so it works. From theory comes reality. The person believes that they will save their loved one and their mind extracts from the Aether the extra energy required to lift that car and overcome gravity, although if they knew how, they could have given the energy in the car back to the aether to destroy the car. If our thoughts are powerful enough and concentrated in the right way, the system will show changes that may seem external but are actually very connected to you and responsive to your input. Remember that one little change in a chaotic system (a change in thought) will result in big changes throughout the whole system, your change will resonate through the system, down it's limbs, into it's roots and finally into the aether of nothingness from which the tree of life sucks it's essence. Put the whole process in one easy statement: when you believe, you are adding to the equation your beliefs, your certainty, you can add your certainty into the outcome of any system because all systems are connected, chaotic and probabilistic, but patterns come from randomness, forming a particle say, the particle is the sum total of random probabilities, your certainty will change the sum total and the overall particle, you add your own probabilities, changing the final outcome, being conscious allows you to enforce probabilities that wouldn't normally exist. Any extra energy required to stabilize this new state will be extracted from the “quantum foam” or from existing systems. So in this way we can manipulate reality (not create our entire reality like some quantum physicists may say) and manifest realities from the Aether of nothing. You can take from it, add to it, and change it. Changing a system of reality is very different to manifesting a reality, changing a system usually means giving or taking Aetheric energy from a system. When giving, you can pass on your own energy, extract energy from surrounding systems then pass it on or channel energy directly from the aether and pass it on, using it as you obtain it, but it must first go to you, from you the energy will flow along the fundamental connections that bind us all into one system and into the desired system, the opposite happens when extracting energy from a system. When taking from a system you can expel excess energy back into the aether. When manifesting realities, the same process takes place as when giving to a system but you start with nothing.

    Lets talk about auras in relation to manipulating reality. The stronger minded person will have a stronger aura, using subconscious enforcement they are changing the normal outcome of every cell in their body for a healthier or better looking outcome. By changing the outcome they have enforced a system different from the original. This system may have a different energy volume, so to achieve this, energy must be taken from or released into the Aether of nothing when using enforcement. This produces an aura. So in simpler terms if you had a rock you could take or give energy (mass=energy) from it using enforcement. If you had an aura measuring kit you could measure the mass lost or gained by the change in aura strength or color, whatever you would measure it in. A rock normally wouldn’t have an aura if no one was concentrating because it it at it’s normal, randomly stable state, not changing much. Now lets say I wanted to levitate. I can measure the energy of my system as my mass volume times my distance from Earth (I am considering me and the planet as one system since we are connected). So in floating my distance and energy level changes, the energy level of the whole system changes (me and the planet). The difference in energy is the total energy I would need to extract in order to float to a given height and energize my system to the required state. I can slowly extract energy, floating to the required height. Once at that state no extra energy is needed. I could meditate there all day. Also there are no forces acting horizontally (if you negate air friction) I can float around parallel to the ground without expending energy, all I need is the power of enforcement (really, because everything in our universe is connected, you are changing the state of the system on a larger scale and will need energy traveling in any direction, but less horizontally, also, energy is required just in). I could also start at the top of a building and slowly release energy from my system, floating to the bottom. By the way there isn't much energy required in overcoming gravity but it comes down to getting energy not getting enough of it. There are situations that require more energy than usual, such as teleportation, since you are wanting to change the system quickly (your position), a sudden burst of energy is required, this is where the art of attaining enough energy might be more necessary.

    We always have an aura because we are living beings, always changing, learning, thinking, growing and “enforcing”. But wouldn’t I need energy to move into a higher state and increase my intelligence and health? Yes, this is why I conclude that the aura is a signal to what energies we are drawing in. Eating provides a natural process of extracting energy from existing systems (food), not from the Aether. Remember evolution built it into all animals by a random process of survival of the fittest. It can provide the energy we use to grow physically on a cellular level but do you think it could benefit you on an atomic scale or provide mental growth? Thoughts require Aetheric energy, they are the flow of Aetheric energy and increasing the complexity of your thoughts requires even more Aetheric energy. We advance quickest in our dreams or in meditation because the spirit leaves the body in a subconscious state and tunes into the “Aether world”. So we draw in Aetheric energies subconsciously but the conscious can too. The conscious does it all the time, your mind is rapidly moving from thought to thought, changing, I think you see what I'm getting at but when you have a thought it usually stays on the same subject for a while, the changes are always small and similar until you move on to a totally different thought. This is how the mood of a person can be read from their aura, the similar energies they draw through the similar changes in similar thought, if you get what I mean.

    Though excess energies may be released, say if you were extremely angry, how does this work? Have you heard the stories about weird looking electricity surround power lines at the moment they are switched on, then disappearing? The state of flowing power is a lot more energetic, so energy is drawn from the “quantum foam” to account for the difference, but energy is also required in getting it to that state, you can’t build a house without a crane, so when the power is flowing it no longer needs this extra energy required in making it start, the crane goes home after building the house, and thus a pure form of Aetheric energy is released. Look at it terms of work and energy, the change in potential energy is equal to the work applied but what applied the work, a motor? That motor is made up of energy. Since the energy difference is so great this motor needs a fair few kilowatts, a lot of energy is released and men used to get shocked and killed by this sudden release of energy when they were too close. Keep this in mind when manipulating realities. So some advice before I go is to learn how to draw energy from the Aether of nothing or “quantum foam” because as a spirit you will exist in a very basic form of energy not having a physical body to chemically extract energy from the universe. You will need energy in traveling or trying to advance your mental state, in fact your mental state is constantly changing, so unless you can keep your mental state constant and don’t move at all you will use all the energy in your being eventually and evaporate. Might be why we don’t see many ghosts, not many achieve the skill. I will let you figure this last one out on your own. Why do rooms sometimes go cold when powerful spirits make an appearance? Clue: Heat=Energy. Nah, I'll tell you. If the ghost wanted to become visible or move something, it will draw in energy from the surrounding systems, such as warm particles in the air, to increase the density of the energy making up the ghost, making it more visible. If it wanted to move the object, it would use the energy it had gained and put it into the object, manipulating its state. It draws energy from existing systems and not the aether because this is much easier, the energy already exists, lowering the level of certainty required. I hope this has opened some minds out there and I hope It wasn’t to hard to understand, I tried to keep it simple so every one could try to contemplate such ideas and concepts. My next article will concentrate more on spirits and the afterlife.

    !UPDATE!

    In no way do I direct the comment "what are you scared of" towards scientists. Scientists are looking for the answers, uncovering how our world works, while loosening the grip religion holds on us. Also, I am not implying everyone needs a change in mindset it is guide for those experimenting with such ideas. I was also directing the alien part at people who think they are so special to be the only one with the privilege of life. But science isn't without it's set backs, it is bound by its own rules, restricted to the conditioned mind, needing a change in perspective, just by saying the big bang was the start of time you have closed your mind from opening every door in the house. Also I am not hijacking science to help my "beliefs", they are not religious beliefs if that's what you think, I am purely scientific and logical, but open minded, enabling me too dig into the heart of reality, if you say I haven't thought enough about it, if you believe you cannot make yourself levitate or leave your physical body you haven't thought about it long enough, you haven't looked at all the possibilities. I am trying to show the science behind magic, not tear science apart. Science has proven a lot of these things and is slowly revealing more, here are a few facts: a man in Russia can bend things with his mind, he has been around for a while. Several astronauts working for NASA have admitted to seeing alien spacecrafts, NASA has released footage of such occurrences and professionals are unable to explain them, they say the only explanation is that they are highly quantized energy crafts, my explanation is they are energy crafts manipulated by the aliens minds, or they are just an energy mind, a mind made of aetheric energy, a spirit. A man in Australia recently built a zero-point generator that runs forever, requiring no fuel. Quantum and Particle physicists have done tests with random number generators and have shown how a person can "enforce their will" to influence the results in the out come of these number generators, it worked. A few thousand monks lowered the crime rates of a major American city by gathering and meditating in the city, the crime rates dropped by 25% and the Chief Executive Officer of the police department became an author in the study, and for years laboratories have taught astral projection, but I don't need proof about ghosts because I have seen one, and my dead grandfather killed my grandmothers unborn baby after he died at war and she re-married. She used one of those Ouija boards and the room went cold after asking what gender her new baby would be. The board answered NO and her baby died a week later. For those who ask me to explain magic without coming up with some ridiculous theory, I can't, and I only explained the formation of the universe to get across some ideas, my theory doesn't require it, and it could be wrong. My theory would work if the following was correct:

    -everything is connected in some way
    -everything exists based on probability
    -a conscious mind can change the outcome of random events
    -as you look into any system you lose certainty
    -there is an eather and it contains potential energy

    Now lets review a few rules of Quantum physics
    -all particles are popping in and out of existence
    -any particle can exist in more than one place at any one time.
    -any particle is also simultaneously existing as a wave
    -at some level everything is connected
    -the observer can collapse the wave function of such particle waves simply by observing it
    -a particle may interfere with its self
    -only certain energy levels within the protons, electron orbits or even within a lattice structure are allowed
    -energy and mass are interchangeable
    -empty space fluctuates with activity.

    Some physicists refer to the wave nature of a particle as the probability waves, they are the positional probability waves and they either constructively or destructively interfere with other positional probability waves to change the resultant position. Thus the two slit experiment shows one electron interfering with its self because its positional wave is spread out spherically, wide enough to seep through both slits and it will act much like the simple water version from this point, two little probability waves will come from the slits and interfere with each other, the probabilities are combined and a resultant position is determined for the electron, and because probability fluctuates as a wave an interference pattern on the screen behind will form. Now the scientists put a camera next to the slits to see which one it actually went through and it goes back to acting like a normal particle, producing a predictable two slit pattern, lacking any wave characteristics. Could it be that the scientists were certain that they would see which slit it went through, that they enforced it onto one path, instead of it existing in multiple places and interfering with itself, did you also notice how the much "realer" the particles became when certainty was enforced. There are a trillion ways it might be possible to bend a spoon with only the mind. I have only stated One. All objects seem like they are separate, a rock is a rock, but is it that simple? The worlds an extremely complex place and there are a lot of things we have yet to understand. I will leave it there.

    "there are an infinite amount of possibilities and yet we are confined to the most likely of them"

    Cheers, GHOST
    This is utter nonsense.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    You can only predict what will happen vaguely. Without math, there is no precision.
    With the meanings for chemical classifications changing, and the formulas. The math is a rather far fetched dream, in a soon to be NOS (Not Otherwise Specified)world of chemicals. Thanks to the paranoia of Homeland security. That should see the real threat to all Americans safety as the law makers in America. And make these law makers safe.

    Here is an interesting link. I do not know to much about this particular link. However it is about accurate. This is not a new sentiment. This has been going on since the civil war.

    http://www.dgitraining.com/dgidaily/nos.htm


    Doing math on apples when you have a bin of pairs and grapefruits is what you are suggesting. If you are using math now, you are putting the cart before the horse.



    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliday
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshinewarrior
    In all the textbooks, to begin with. Ideas of an expanding universe weren't made up out of whole cloth - they were arrived at based upon the observational evidence. They then used such ideas to make predictions about future observations. In general, these observations bore out the predictions. Ergo, the Big Bang theory is so far the best model we have to explain the composition, state and structure of the cosmos.

    The challenge to anyone who dislikes it is simple: find a theory that better satisfies all the observations (basically, Occam's Razor).

    Even the Steady State Theory eventually succumbed to the weight of observational evidence, and it seems likeliest that, should the Big Bang Theory ever be supplanted, it will be (as with Guth's Inflation model) more a refinement than a revolution (think Einstein's refinements over Newton).

    Nothing is absolutely certain in science, but the Big Bang Theory is about as certain as any other scientific model we have.
    I am going to stop posting on the BBT but I wish one or two "intellectual giants" constantly posting on this topic would pay more attention to posts such as the above and especially the third paragraph.
    I think I have highlighted that no real scientists came up with the big bang theory.

    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Ahh, so you're saying no true scientist would say that something big-bang-like happened.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    Ahh, so you're saying no true scientist would say that something big-bang-like happened.
    Exactly. It would be more like a fun comedy topic to talk about, after you had a dream, while recovering from food poisoning.

    They cannot even properly label chemicals in our homes. I doubt they can figure out what happened that long ago.




    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    I think you missed the point of that remark.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    I think you missed the point of that remark.
    Unlike emotional Scotsmen, and or emotional Scottish sex offenders.
    Scientists are bound to truth, not speculation.

    The whole big bang premise is based upon, many known wrong basics.

    No offense meant Ophiolite.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    William, have you ever answered a question with "I don't know" or considered that you might be wrong?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster
    William, have you ever answered a question with "I don't know" or considered that you might be wrong?
    If you look through my posts, that is almost my trade mark.

    If you are honest like that your whole life you do start to get some real data, that is very powerful.

    What I do, when I do not know something, I offer up what I do know. That is often very interesting to individuals. It puts us all on an even playing field. I do not care who solves something first. I care about the Ultimate victory. Knowledge for all.

    I often have one real observable fact that shoots down collegiate thinking. That annoys many collegiate types. Having put all their eggs in one peer pressure basket.

    You cannot admit that the information you got from school is wrong. You are bound by peer pressure. I am not.

    I have been doing things some will never get to do, since I was a little kid. I sometimes know something, but cannot even remember off hand where I know it from. Later on, or two posts later, I will come back with the information or explanation.

    I was told in school that the next group of students to be educated will not be receiving real science. Due to a counterintelligence effort from the United States.

    "I don't know" what you were taught. "I don't know" why you were taught it. And "I don't know" why you believe it.


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    If you look through my posts, that is almost my trade mark.

    ...

    "I don't know" what you were taught. "I don't know" why you were taught it. And "I don't know" why you believe it.
    You know very well that isn't what I was talking about, and I know for sure that you haven't answered a single question on these boards with "I don't know." Say what you want, but if you start lying, there's no reason to believe that everything you've said isn't also a lie.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •