Notices
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Men Will Farm Women In The Future! No Joke!!

  1. #1 Men Will Farm Women In The Future! No Joke!! 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1
    In the not so distant future, women may be "farmed" for the purposes of pleasing men, according to Angry Harry, a men's right activist.


    Quote Originally Posted by AngryHarry
    if anything, the chances are not so much that women will take over the planet and exterminate the men, but that men will start to 'farm' women for their very own purposes - just like they currently do with cows.

    And, quite frankly, unless women in the west get their act together and start supporting men rather than making enemies out of them by supporting divisive feminists who do little more than continually stir up hatred toward them, and who, therefore, also undermine the whole well-being of their very own societies, then they shall surely deserve to be tamed, domesticated and harvested for the good of the planet, and, of course, for the contentment and happiness of the men who dwell upon it!
    Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esKirstyWarkGlows.htm




    His reasoning?


    Quote Originally Posted by AngryHarry
    Listen carefully. Basically, women were designed by Nature to taste good to men when they are hungry; and that, fundamentally, is the end of the matter. The Universe does not seem to have figured out any other long term purpose for them. And even the ancients clearly recognised this by emphasising the important bits of women in their sculptures...

    Realistically, women have only got one hope when it comes to having a happy future. They will have to taste good to men. And if they do not do this, then they are toast; because they will have nothing else to offer.

    The converse, however, is not true. Men do not have to taste good to women to be of value to them. Without men - nothing. No houses or factories would be built or maintained. No roads would be constructed.

    It is men who create, construct, develop, operate and maintain just about everything that represents the progress of humans on this planet.

    This all suggests that women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall.
    Source: http://www.angryharry.com/esAreWomen...gRedundant.htm






    So I guess women will have to act like Barbie again? Or if men want to live like the monks, they will just engineer artifical wombs and women will go extinct. I don't have an opinion on this, it just scares me.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Demen Tolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    475
    This is pretty creative, and an entertaining read in my opinion, but might it not be more difficult to organize a world-wide enslavement / extinction of females than perhaps to just develop a case of selective hearing?

    I think the idea of man emerging from artificial wombs is pretty interesting, kind of symbolic too. I don't see a world of men agreeing to live without sex though.

    This thread should probably go into science fiction or into a topic that relates to it more.


    The most important thing I have learned about the internet is that it needs lot more kindness and patience.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    I read a comical, vaguely sex fantasy type short story by Robert Silverberg (I think) once where the main character travels to another dimension where genetically engineered women are utilized exactly like cattle! A few accompanying men were bred for breeding purposes as well. Funny, but nothing more. We need women as much as they need us.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Mmm....quite fancy the idea of being a slave, sounds like fun, as long as you can take turns in who's slave and who's master.

    But i don't think this idea would work as a whole.

    How on earth are men ever going to learn and grow without women challenging them?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman Cara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mi USA
    Posts
    8
    I don't understand why some men think that being a feminist means that women want to take over the world. We just want equality. We don't want to be taken care of, we want to share in work and the decisions that are made in our marriages---because it's our future too. It would seem logical that men would like this idea. It would mean that the man would have an equal partner, not a slave he has to dictate every move to.

    I can't believe that there are men who are so insecure, that they would come up with such a pitiful idea as "farming women." If they really believe this, they should keep these ideas to themselves, because most people who hear them will think they are either crazy or have no self esteem what so ever.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Bachelors Degree Demen Tolden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
    Posts
    475
    I think its supposed to be a joke Cara, meant to liven up people's moods and give a good laugh. It's the kind of ridiculous thing you talk about with your pals after you talk about each other's mothers. I myself talked about Angry Harry's web site to a guy I work with and we both had a good laugh and talked about the ex-girlfriend, or some other nutty girl.
    The most important thing I have learned about the internet is that it needs lot more kindness and patience.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman Cara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mi USA
    Posts
    8
    I realized that this was a "tongue in cheek" idea. But, it was still an idea. If men sit around talking about things like this, even in jest, it is degrading to women and the men who think this is funny.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara
    I realized that this was a "tongue in cheek" idea. But, it was still an idea. If men sit around talking about things like this, even in jest, it is degrading to women and the men who think this is funny.
    I am sorry, but this is nonsense. Exactly because a man sits and laughs at such a thought means it is not the way we think of it. You gals can sit and laugh about the possibility of men being bred stupid for manual labour, while all the complex stuff is taken care of by women with robots running around for other things. I found it funny and in no way do I think of women in that way. I think you are being overly sensitive.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara
    I realized that this was a "tongue in cheek" idea. But, it was still an idea. If men sit around talking about things like this, even in jest, it is degrading to women and the men who think this is funny.
    I agree

    If a woman had put such a post up about men. I'm sure the moderators(who funnily enough are all men) would have deemed it 'trolling' e.g insulting behavour, told the 'offender' off and put it in the trash can.

    I think men talk like this, even in jest, because deep down they are very afraid of women and their capabilities, and feel powerless in the knowledge that women will always have power over them (unless they all become raving homosexuals)
    So it is just an exercise for them to feel empowered, if only superficially and only for a minute.

    So let them have their fun and fantasies and feel big and strong, until the next pair of high heels and mini skirt walks past and they revert back to being slurping puppys begging for a whiff of scent or a pat on the head.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara
    I realized that this was a "tongue in cheek" idea. But, it was still an idea. If men sit around talking about things like this, even in jest, it is degrading to women and the men who think this is funny.
    I agree

    If a woman had put such a post up about men. I'm sure the moderators(who funnily enough are all men) would have deemed it 'trolling' e.g insulting behavour, told the 'offender' off and put it in the trash can.

    I think men talk like this, even in jest, because deep down they are very afraid of women and their capabilities, and feel powerless in the knowledge that women will always have power over them (unless they all become raving homosexuals)
    So it is just an exercise for them to feel empowered, if only superficially and only for a minute.

    So let them have their fun and fantasies and feel big and strong, until the next pair of high heels and mini skirt walks past and they revert back to being slurping puppys begging for a whiff of scent or a pat on the head.
    You seem to be advocating for the exact same women that the men you think we are want, instead of the ideal combination of equality mixed with healthy differences. In which category do you see yourself? I am very sure that you are wrong about what the moderators would do with a similar post by women. It is stereotyping of the worst kind and slightly hypocritical.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Freshman Cara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mi USA
    Posts
    8
    I just don't have much of a sense of humor when it comes to jokes about taking away the rights and dignity of over half of the population. Especially after some of the horror stories we hear about what has happened to women in Afghanistan and other Muslim countries.



    I wonder if the Taliban joked about it before they did it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER
    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara
    I realized that this was a "tongue in cheek" idea. But, it was still an idea. If men sit around talking about things like this, even in jest, it is degrading to women and the men who think this is funny.
    I agree

    If a woman had put such a post up about men. I'm sure the moderators(who funnily enough are all men) would have deemed it 'trolling' e.g insulting behavour, told the 'offender' off and put it in the trash can.

    I think men talk like this, even in jest, because deep down they are very afraid of women and their capabilities, and feel powerless in the knowledge that women will always have power over them (unless they all become raving homosexuals)
    So it is just an exercise for them to feel empowered, if only superficially and only for a minute.

    So let them have their fun and fantasies and feel big and strong, until the next pair of high heels and mini skirt walks past and they revert back to being slurping puppys begging for a whiff of scent or a pat on the head.
    You seem to be advocating for the exact same women that the men you think we are want, instead of the ideal combination of equality mixed with healthy differences. In which category do you see yourself? I am very sure that you are wrong about what the moderators would do with a similar post by women. It is stereotyping of the worst kind and slightly hypocritical.
    Oh Kalster it was meant to be stereotypical and hypocritical. I was joking! I was just demonstrating women can put tongue in cheek just the same as men!

    I think it is all rubbish this power struggle with men and women.

    I've got many friends of both sexes. I've got male friends who display so called female qualities and i've got female friends who display so called male qualities.
    The only difference i see in men and women is in biological functions and physical build.
    I dont see myself in any category or anyone else.

    It's something i particularly avoid at home, especially when a distressed female friend comes round bemoaning men. I am conscious of those whinings in front of my son. I don't want him getting complexes about being male because some guys broke a friends heart. I find that occurs alot. Even when my son was little other mums bemoaning the fact that their sons were a handful or boistorous because they were boys. It's crap!

    Personally i love men and think they are wonderful and i think there has been too much emphasis on womens lib in the west and now they are having a hard deal from it. Poor buggers don't know which way to turn sometimes in doing and being the right thing.

    Women are contrary one minute we want equality, independance and to do things our way and the next we're crying for a big strong man to lift a heavy freezer or put a strong comforting arm around us.

    I can understand that it is difficult in many cultures where women are still suffering from inequality and abusive restrictions.
    But that is done out of fear.
    And you have to admit that when it comes to sex, women do have alot of power.
    Why do you think they perfom female circumsicion in certain traditions?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Then you are one of very few women around who can understand the joke and make one themselves. But I have to disagree with you: There are more differences between men and women than just the physical. Women tend to process thing from an emotional standpoint, while men do it from a pragmatic standpoint, at face value. That does not mean men are incapable of emotion and women are incapable of logic/pragmatism, but it is how they present themselves to the world. Having said that, if they put all their cards on the table they would still differ a lot. And that is a good thing! That is why I think, in most cases, it is a good thing when men and women join together, in marriage or elsewhere and together make decisions. Then, I think, chances are that the right or best suited decisions get made more often. The problem comes in when both parties need to agree on something! As to women’s lib, it’s great, but most women want the best of both worlds: They want intellectual equality and still want the chivalry/almost deification of the old approach. I say bah! And I gather, you too.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER
    Then you are one of very few women around who can understand the joke and make one themselves. But I have to disagree with you: There are more differences between men and women than just the physical. Women tend to process thing from an emotional standpoint, while men do it from a pragmatic standpoint, at face value. That does not mean men are incapable of emotion and women are incapable of logic/pragmatism, but it is how they present themselves to the world. Having said that, if they put all their cards on the table they would still differ a lot. And that is a good thing! That is why I think, in most cases, it is a good thing when men and women join together, in marriage or elsewhere and together make decisions. Then, I think, chances are that the right or best suited decisions get made more often. The problem comes in when both parties need to agree on something! As to women’s lib, it’s great, but most women want the best of both worlds: They want intellectual equality and still want the chivalry/almost deification of the old approach. I say bah! And I gather, you too.
    I can only base my assumptions on empirical evidence and from that i have to disagree a little that men don't process from emotions. I have known many men that could easily be the same as female friends in the way they will call me up when their emotions get to them.
    I have often found men to be very emotional beings. I find they get often get very frustrated with the fact they are letting their emotions get the better of them when they feel they should be being pragmatic.
    I think societies impositions and upbringing have alot to do with this. Men have been conditioned not to associate with their emotions and women have been allowed to.
    The same is for a woman. I know several women who could be deemed as pragmatic. One of them has even been termed as 'cold-hearted' because she doesn't show her emotions as much as other women and deals with things pragmatically.
    This is because societies believe men should be less emotional and more pragmatic and women should be the opposite.
    I think this does a terrible disservice to individuals and especially men with their emotions.
    I have a male friend currently undergoing anger management because he hasn't been allowed or taught how to express his emotions and so he holds everything inside to maintain that distance until everything explodes.

    If only we could get rid of all these ideas. As individuals, man or woman, i believe we are capable of all the diverse possibilities open to being human, including being pragmatic and emotional and learning when to apropriately apply them.
    Until then we will always be encouraged to constrain our behaviour to our particular sex instead of being free, as well as feeling incomplete without the complimentary qualities of the opposite sex.
    As individuals we do ourselves a great disservice by imagining ourselves to be this or that sex and only allowing ourselves the particular qualities which apply and then seeing ourselves as only half of a circle and looking for the rest of it in the opposite sex in order to complete us.
    I think that is the core of the problems in relationships between a man and a woman. The complaint is often that we dont see the other persons point of view, agree with them or understand them. But how can we understand and know the qualities of another when we haven't got to know or understand those qualities in ourselves.

    Will you marry me Kalster?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    286
    whats to stop them from retaliating and creating an army of male slaves to free the farmed women?or maybe women slaves?

    it would make a good movie"the farmed slave war"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Masters Degree SuperNatendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nashville, TN USA
    Posts
    505
    Being a married man This type of future seems WAAAAY impossible. If anything the women will farm all us men, keep us locked in basements to be used for procreation or something. The sad thing is, alot of men, if they were treated this way, wouldn't even think about fighting for "equal Rights" if that were to happen.

    I know in my home, most of the "fighting" we have is all started because neither of us will give in first, and, while my wife does compromise, I still think she always makes sure I know she has the upper hand!!!
    "It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense." - Mark Twain
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    46
    will it cost money to sample the livestock?
    and will the women be free range?

    fuck yeah!!!!!!!
    In life it is not the destination that matters,but the journey there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Professor Pendragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    1,085
    Kinda late, but..

    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    If a woman had put such a post up about men. I'm sure the moderators(who funnily enough are all men) would have deemed it 'trolling' e.g insulting behavour, told the 'offender' off and put it in the trash can.
    1: sign up if you want to make a difference. If zero women apply to be mod then all mods are male, who's fault is that?

    2: I haven't seen any 'let's enslave all men' posts, but if they don't include ad hominem insults then I don't see why they would be trashed. Again: try it before giving your conclusions. I'm not amuzed by your insinuation that male mods favour pro-male posts, if you seriously think this then you'll have to back this up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon
    Kinda late, but..

    Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    If a woman had put such a post up about men. I'm sure the moderators(who funnily enough are all men) would have deemed it 'trolling' e.g insulting behavour, told the 'offender' off and put it in the trash can.
    1: sign up if you want to make a difference. If zero women apply to be mod then all mods are male, who's fault is that?

    2: I haven't seen any 'let's enslave all men' posts, but if they don't include ad hominem insults then I don't see why they would be trashed. Again: try it before giving your conclusions. I'm not amuzed by your insinuation that male mods favour pro-male posts, if you seriously think this then you'll have to back this up.
    I don't think i would make a good moderator because i have too much of a mischievous streak and the power to trash some of the threads and puerile comments and ban some of the most annoying members would provide far too much temptation for me!

    As for the bias i implied with moderators. Well there has been some instances where i have been reprimanded for some of my comments by one particular moderator whereas i have noticed other members comments along the similar vein have been ignored, but these were not necessarily sexist.

    Well i will just have to try your suggestion and start a thread suggesting enslave all men Pendragon and see what happens.

    I'm sure there will be some men who will fight back but I'm also sure there will be some men who might quite fancy being a womans slave but i guess that depends what tasks they are required to do within their enslavement :wink:

    BTW I think there should be a vote on the future moderator.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •