Notices
Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Trump's (USA's purse strings)

  1. #1 Trump's (USA's purse strings) 
    Forum Radioactive Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,244
    It is becoming a theme: the UN,Pakistan,Palestine.

    "We give you money for nothing in return"

    Who will fill the void when the USA nakedly shows her attachments are purely mercenary and to be withdrawn at the whim of a disreputable fool?

    Will it be business as usual when or if Trump is hoiked out of office one way or another?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,416
    No. The voids are already being filled by China all over the world... both in dealing with nations as well as international cooperative agreements such as trade. The US is choosing to surrender one of the primary means to convey our values--one proven over the past 70 years and largely responsible for the most peaceful period in human history. But now we're going to allow China's fantastic view on human rights to replace our...wonderful.


    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    “The Holy Land is everywhere” Black Elk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by geordief View Post
    It is becoming a theme: the UN,Pakistan,Palestine.

    "We give you money for nothing in return"

    Who will fill the void when the USA nakedly shows her attachments are purely mercenary and to be withdrawn at the whim of a disreputable fool?

    Will it be business as usual when or if Trump is hoiked out of office one way or another?
    Donal T may be voted out of office, but he will not be hoiked out of office. Why on earth should the US of A give money to organisations and countries that despise the US of A. Here in the UK we are still doing just that, giving money away to organisations and countries that despise us. Lynx_Fox says that China will fill the void, well let them do it, see how that works for them.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    Factual? He's constantly fabricating or exaggerating, that is not factual.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    I agree with you, Donald Trump is the man.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    I agree with you, Donald Trump is the man.
    He is indeed a man, but beyond that he isnt much of anything else. And is not factual at all
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    I agree with you, Donald Trump is the man.
    He is indeed a man, but beyond that he isnt much of anything else. And is not factual at all
    If a ball of shit can be a lightning rod then he is indeed a beacon of light to his admirers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by geordief View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    I agree with you, Donald Trump is the man.
    He is indeed a man, but beyond that he isnt much of anything else. And is not factual at all
    If a ball of shit can be a lightning rod then he is indeed a beacon of light to his admirers.
    Wow, you seem to have an angle on this. Donald T is usually referred to as a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and many more things, well done to you.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    I agree with you, Donald Trump is the man.
    He is indeed a man, but beyond that he isnt much of anything else. And is not factual at all
    Donald T is POTUS, and that is a fact beyond dispute. Trump that if you can, dude.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    I agree with you, Donald Trump is the man.
    He is indeed a man, but beyond that he isnt much of anything else. And is not factual at all
    Donald T is POTUS, and that is a fact beyond dispute. Trump that if you can, dude.
    What exactly is the point you are attempting to make? Potus is not omnipotent, though trump would like poeople to think he is.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Myske View Post
    hey,
    I would like Trump to become a president in Poland, he's very concrete, factual. i think wthat this men can make this country strong
    I agree with you, Donald Trump is the man.
    He is indeed a man, but beyond that he isnt much of anything else. And is not factual at all
    Donald T is POTUS, and that is a fact beyond dispute. Trump that if you can, dude.
    What exactly is the point you are attempting to make? Potus is not omnipotent, though trump would like poeople to think he is.
    The fact is, Donald T is POTUS.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    Where has anyone said he isn't? And where have you made a case for the relevence of that fact?
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Samurai of Logic Falconer360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Where has anyone said he isn't? And where have you made a case for the relevence of that fact?
    Leave Dave to his little mental masturbation. He's just trolling for the sake of trolling at this point. Once upon a time, you could has a discussion with him, but those days are long passed. Much like the the days of respectable Republican leaders are long passed.
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." Hunter S Thompson

    "It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down"
    - Yagyu Munenori

    "Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer360 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Where has anyone said he isn't? And where have you made a case for the relevence of that fact?
    Leave Dave to his little mental masturbation. He's just trolling for the sake of trolling at this point. Once upon a time, you could has a discussion with him, but those days are long passed. Much like the the days of respectable Republican leaders are long passed.
    I only have to type a few words and I get accused of trolling, so be it. Check your post, you have made a little error.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    We are still waiting for you to answer Dave.....

    Or you can fully admit to being a troll and letting the mods decide how to proceed
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    We are still waiting for you to answer Dave.....

    Or you can fully admit to being a troll and letting the mods decide how to proceed
    Your meaning is that if I do not share your political views, I am a troll, and now by your words, you are trying to influence a mod to take some sort of action against me. Shame on you dude.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Where has anyone said he isn't? And where have you made a case for the relevance of that fact?
    We are still waiting for you to answer this Dave.

    But you are actively avoiding doing so, thus its pretty clear seeming that you are a troll.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Where has anyone said he isn't? And where have you made a case for the relevance of that fact?
    We are still waiting for you to answer this Dave.

    But you are actively avoiding doing so, thus its pretty clear seeming that you are a troll.
    So you say, but all you are trying to do is queer the pitch.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    That again, does not answer the questions.

    So you have avoided the simple process of answering 6 different times now.

    It's clear you dont actually want to have any discussion.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    So you say, but all you are trying to do is queer the pitch.
    And all you've done, so far, is introduce an irrelevancy and then avoided saying why you bothered to do so.
    Please answer the question posed.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    So you say, but all you are trying to do is queer the pitch.
    And all you've done, so far, is introduce an irrelevancy and then avoided saying why you bothered to do so.
    Please answer the question posed.
    This particular thread died a death after post number 3 on January 7th 2018. The thread was resurrected (post number 4 ) by a dude from Poland on October 30th 2018 who wanted Donald T to become president of Poland. Post number 5 was by Paleoichneum on October 30th 2018 disagreeing with post number 4. Post number 6 was made by myself on November 1st 2018 agreeing with the Polish dude in post number 4, and that is the point where everything went South. Paleoichneum asked an inane question which I could not answer, this is a tactic that he has used for many years. When people do not answer he asks the same question again and again demanding an answer. Then eventually he gets moderator intervention, you probably do not keep a log of people asking for moderator intervention, but if you did, Paleoichneum would most probably be top of the pops. We are both politically apposed , I am right wing of Nigel Farage, he is left wing of Bernie Sanders.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,364
    [QUOTE=Dave Wilson;617751]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Then eventually he gets moderator intervention
    No, he didn't.
    I saw this thread getting a lot of responses and checked as to what was happening.

    you probably do not keep a log of people asking for moderator intervention, but if you did, Paleoichneum would most probably be top of the pops.
    All reported threads are kept in a particular (mod only) sub-forum. And Paleo is remarkably low on the list of reporters.

    We are both politically apposed , I am right wing of Nigel Farage, he is left wing of Bernie Sanders.
    And you still haven't explained the relevance, if any, of your post.
    Last chance.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    This thread has only 22 responses. Your mod sub forum most probably does not go back too many years because of the disentigration of this forum over recent years. I have to say that you were one of the key players in the disentigration of this forum due to your spat with Harold.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    xxxxxxxx
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    xxxxxxxx
    Said something, tried to edit it, but could not.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Samurai of Logic Falconer360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    This thread has only 22 responses. Your mod sub forum most probably does not go back too many years because of the disentigration of this forum over recent years. I have to say that you were one of the key players in the disentigration of this forum due to your spat with Harold.
    I would say that Harold being a sanctimonious twat would be a huge key to what happened to this forum. Not to mention his pathetically childish temper tantrum at the end. Good riddance to Harold.
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." Hunter S Thompson

    "It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down"
    - Yagyu Munenori

    "Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer360 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    This thread has only 22 responses. Your mod sub forum most probably does not go back too many years because of the disentigration of this forum over recent years. I have to say that you were one of the key players in the disentigration of this forum due to your spat with Harold.
    I would say that Harold being a sanctimonious twat would be a huge key to what happened to this forum. Not to mention his pathetically childish temper tantrum at the end. Good riddance to Harold.
    That is what you say, but this forum has been in free fall ever since Harold left, the evidence is there to see.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Samurai of Logic Falconer360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer360 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    This thread has only 22 responses. Your mod sub forum most probably does not go back too many years because of the disentigration of this forum over recent years. I have to say that you were one of the key players in the disentigration of this forum due to your spat with Harold.
    I would say that Harold being a sanctimonious twat would be a huge key to what happened to this forum. Not to mention his pathetically childish temper tantrum at the end. Good riddance to Harold.
    That is what you say, but this forum has been in free fall ever since Harold left, the evidence is there to see.
    I suppose I should ask you to clarify what you mean by freefall? If you're referring to the outages, and it crashing for months, that has nothing to do with Harold or the duck, or any of our mods. That is solely the blame of the absentee site owner who appears to not care about this forum anymore. If you're referring to the the relative lack of users here, that is yet again related to the absentee site owner, by allowing the site to crash and become so unstable he drove away the vast majority of the longterm users and made it less likely to attract new users.
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." Hunter S Thompson

    "It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down"
    - Yagyu Munenori

    "Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    You are so wrong, but have it your way.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    You are so wrong, but have it your way.
    how so ? the events Falconer describes are exactly how I remember to be
    I myself stopped frequenting this forum because of the loss of access and subsequent loss of posts once it came back on

    as for Harold, I think he started to overstep the mark once he demoted a moderator without any prior warning or discussion
    imo it’s a confirmation of the dictum “if you want to really know a person, give them power”

    a pity, I used to like Harold
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    You are so wrong, but have it your way.
    Then please explain exactly what you mean.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    That is what you say, but this forum has been in free fall ever since Harold left, the evidence is there to see.
    Why? Because it's been crashing? Has nothing to do with Harold.

    Because Harold is no longer here to use his power to try to force his viewpoint on people, and people are more free to express opinions? If that's 'freefall' then it's a very good thing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by billvon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    That is what you say, but this forum has been in free fall ever since Harold left, the evidence is there to see.
    Why? Because it's been crashing? Has nothing to do with Harold.

    Because Harold is no longer here to use his power to try to force his viewpoint on people, and people are more free to express opinions? If that's 'freefall' then it's a very good thing.
    If you have been following this thread, you will know that I was suspended for a few days after post number 24, all I was doing was expressing an opinion.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    You were suspended for refusing to answer questions posed to you, not for expressing opinions
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Forum Ph.D. Dave Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northumbria UK
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    You were suspended for refusing to answer questions posed to you, not for expressing opinions
    So says the Witchfinder General.
    Latinos are Republican. They just don't know it yet.
    Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    If you have been following this thread, you will know that I was suspended for a few days after post number 24, all I was doing was expressing an opinion.
    Nope. You were posting trollbait then refusing to answer questions about it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    You were suspended for refusing to answer questions posed to you, not for expressing opinions
    So says the Witchfinder General.
    Asking you you explain WHY you posted something is not witchfinding, it's discussing. You actively refused to give any explanation, that was the problem
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Samurai of Logic Falconer360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    You were suspended for refusing to answer questions posed to you, not for expressing opinions
    So says the Witchfinder General.
    Asking you you explain WHY you posted something is not witchfinding, it's discussing. You actively refused to give any explanation, that was the problem
    Well that is Dave's general MO after all. Chime in on a political topic with something irrelevant and then refuse to explain why he posted whatever it was.
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." Hunter S Thompson

    "It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down"
    - Yagyu Munenori

    "Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Strings Theory
    By Booms in forum Physics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM
  2. Lookout Australia, check your purse and watch the cupboard.
    By westwind in forum Business & Economics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 9th, 2012, 11:05 PM
  3. Strings
    By PritishKamat in forum Physics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2008, 06:40 AM
  4. light strings
    By almirza in forum Physics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 18th, 2006, 01:20 PM
  5. Strings
    By Quantum in forum Physics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: August 13th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •