Notices
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: about gravity

  1. #1 about gravity 
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    111
    1.gravity is result of mass or density of a body
    2.are waves really associated with gravity or is it an assumption
    3.the gravity waves spread around the centre of gravity of a body or are they given by individual constituents
    4.if we keep two balls of mass m at some distance from each other in space wil the distance between them reduce due to gravity


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: about gravity 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by parag1973
    1.gravity is result of mass or density of a body
    2.are waves really associated with gravity or is it an assumption
    3.the gravity waves spread around the centre of gravity of a body or are they given by individual constituents
    4.if we keep two balls of mass m at some distance from each other in space wil the distance between them reduce due to gravity
    I was taught gravity was an electrical effect. Created by ambient radiation. Ambient radiation is slowed as it nears a planet, due to a bottle neck at the planets surface. And the increased abundance of electrons at the planets surface.

    When these same ambient radiation rays, pass through the planet, they are positively accelerated, extremely. So that they do not have time to exert gravity upwardly against objects.

    A bomb works in reverse. The voltage at the core of a bomb is very, very high. At first the ambient radiation slows and puts more pressure on the bomb, because it is so abundant with electrons and not very dark and dense.
    Until the abundance of electrons is so high ambient radiation cannot pass through and positively accelerate through the bomb. Then it explodes to disperse the high voltage area.



    Two objects do not create the gravity, they just make it noticeable, by altering the ambient radiations speed.
    Can two objects charged, or emitting magnetic fields bend matter? Sure. But the distance between the two objects would not change. Unless the gases in space became less excited and lowered in pressure between the objects and allowed them to be pushed together.

    They did an experiment, where they had sensitive apparatus on a table. When they subjected the table to immense magnetic fields. The table either shrunk or expanded. I do not remember. In either case they were able to note a change in the distance between the apparatus.

    The actual space the apparatus was in, never changed. Actually the lab was moving at some very high rate of speed, along with the surface of the earth, probably around 1000 feet a second. So the location of the experiment was ever changing.

    But the space never changed. What they did was shrink or expand the table, maybe they just bent or arched the table.

    But the point is that the matter changed. Not the space or what time it was.




    Sincerely,


    William McCormick


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    107
    Best guesses:

    1.gravity is result of mass or density of a body

    Probably the mass. The density would determine the size of the body but not its gravitational field.


    2.are waves really associated with gravity or is it an assumption

    If we assume that gravitational effects cannot be transmitted instananeously but are limited to the speed of light, then gravitational waves should exist.

    3.the gravity waves spread around the centre of gravity of a body or are they given by individual constituents

    They should be centred on the individual components. Whether or not this implies that they could appear to to emanate form the centre of gravity is debatable. It could depend on the size of the assembly of components relative to the distance at which waves are attempted to be detected.

    4.if we keep two balls of mass m at some distance from each other in space wil the distance between them reduce due to gravity

    The question is ambiguous. Saying that you keep two balls at some separation suggests that you are resisting the gravitational attraction between them. If they are free to move, the distance between them would reduce due to gravity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: about gravity 
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick

    I was taught gravity was an electrical effect. Created by ambient radiation. Ambient radiation is slowed as it nears a planet, due to a bottle neck at the planets surface. And the increased abundance of electrons at the planets surface.
    What happens to electrons in a neutron star, Billy?
    Religious Fundamentalist Club - Member #1.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5 Re: about gravity 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by (Q)
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick

    I was taught gravity was an electrical effect. Created by ambient radiation. Ambient radiation is slowed as it nears a planet, due to a bottle neck at the planets surface. And the increased abundance of electrons at the planets surface.
    What happens to electrons in a neutron star, Billy?
    I never saw a scrap of scientific evidence that there is such a thing as a neutron star. And I only saw proof that there is no such thing as neutrons.

    What does this particular star in question do? Or what do you believe it does?


    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: about gravity 
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick

    I never saw a scrap of scientific evidence that there is such a thing as a neutron star. And I only saw proof that there is no such thing as neutrons.
    So, you admit there are electrons, but not neutrons?
    Religious Fundamentalist Club - Member #1.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •