Notices
Results 1 to 92 of 92
Like Tree26Likes
  • 1 Post By Alex_kane
  • 1 Post By dan hunter
  • 1 Post By Dywyddyr
  • 1 Post By Cogito Ergo Sum
  • 4 Post By dan hunter
  • 1 Post By John Galt
  • 1 Post By Dywyddyr
  • 2 Post By Dywyddyr
  • 1 Post By exchemist
  • 1 Post By Michael Anteski
  • 1 Post By Cogito Ergo Sum
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By John Galt
  • 1 Post By John Galt
  • 1 Post By exchemist
  • 1 Post By John Galt
  • 3 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 2 Post By John Galt

Thread: "third Eye" can it exist and what does it mean

  1. #1 "third Eye" can it exist and what does it mean 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12
    Many religions and spiritual beliefs refer to something called the third eye and it essentially knowledge but deeper. they claim through meditation one can know and observe things in their true forms, an understanding.

    so real? or just spiritual belief?


    dheeraj likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_kane View Post
    or just spiritual belief?
    Yes.


    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12
    could it just be a term for heighten sense of intuition or understanding like enlightenment to Buddhist?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,408
    Apparently the Third Eye is linked to the Peameal Gland in your head.
    dheeraj likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_kane View Post
    could it just be a term for heighten sense of intuition or understanding like enlightenment to Buddhist?
    Since it's drivel it can "mean" anything they want it to.

    Quote Originally Posted by dan hunter View Post
    Apparently the Third Eye is linked to the Peameal Gland in your head.
    That would pineal. And it's as much of a crock as the rest of it.
    dan hunter likes this.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    a) I think you mean pineal gland and
    b) citation (preferably none woo ) needed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507
    From Wikipedia:
    Numerous spiritual philosophies contain the notion of an inner Third Eye that is related to the Ajna chakra and also the pineal gland, and to which is attributed significance in mystical awakening or enlightenment, clairvoyant perception, and higher states of consciousness. This idea occurs historically in ancient central and east Asia, and also in contemporary occult theories relating to yoga, Theosophy, Pagan religions, and New Age spiritual philosophies. There is no clinical evidence to support these assertions.
    (Bold mine)
    sir ir r aj likes this.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,408
    No, I am sure it would be peameal, and if it ever lights up it would shine like a bacon.

    Of course I am in favour of this meating of the minds.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    It is my perception that the "true forms" of things discerned during meditation and the like, are not "true forms", but simply different, often metaphorical perceptions of said objects, persons and events. As such these different perceptions could be of interest and value, but would not over-ride the other, more convnetional perceptions.
    sir ir r aj likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by dan hunter View Post
    No, I am sure it would be peameal
    Any reference for that?

    and if it ever lights up it would shine like a bacon.
    Any reference for THAT?

    Of course I am in favour of this meating of the minds.
    Er, yeah...
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Psst he's punning, peameal is a type of bacon...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    It is my perception that the "true forms" of things discerned during meditation and the like, are not "true forms", but simply different, often metaphorical perceptions of said objects, persons and events. As such these different perceptions could be of interest and value, but would not over-ride the other, more convnetional perceptions.
    I agree with that, i agree that perception does not override reality or vice-versa. but i think that perception of things or events "third eye" would be considered wisdom from either meditation or experience and from that wisdom comes foresight which if utilized can be used to "override" certain obstacles.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_kane View Post
    I agree with that, i agree that perception does not override reality or vice-versa.
    Whut?
    Reality certainly should "over ride" perception.

    but i think that perception of things or events "third eye" would be considered wisdom from either meditation or experience
    Why?

    and from that wisdom comes foresight which if utilized can be used to "override" certain obstacles.
    How?

    Psst he's punning, peameal is a type of bacon...
    Dang!
    Bloody foreigners...
    I Googled it and all I got was "Do you mean pineal?".
    sir ir r aj likes this.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Malignant Pimple shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dogbox in front of Dywyddyr's house.
    Posts
    1,784
    Having only three eyes would be detrimental to jellyfish.
    "MODERATOR NOTE : We don't entertain trolls here, not even in the trash can. Banned." -Markus Hanke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12
    [QUOTE=Dywyddyr;520728]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_kane View Post
    I agree with that, i agree that perception does not override reality or vice-versa.
    Whut?
    Reality certainly should "over ride" perception.

    What i'm saying is the concept of third eye is perception or foresight and if you posses that then would you not be able to work things to your favor?.
    for example an experienced chess player can see moves way in advance so they can manipulate the game to their advantage
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_kane View Post
    What i'm saying is the concept of third eye is perception or foresight and if you posses that then would you not be able to work things to your favor?.
    No. The "third eye" is made up bullshit.

    for example an experienced chess player can see moves way in advance so they can manipulate the game to their advantage
    Which is due to extreme familiarity with the game. And dedication to learning it: nothing at all to do with mythical ocular appendages (especially entirely internal ones).
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Duck, are you always this oblivious to metaphor? If so, it's a very unscientific approach. If you disagree I take it you don't rate Darwin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    I rarely metaphor I didn't like.
    But in this case... assigning things to some "third eye" - the pineal gland - seems to be taking it too far.
    babe and dan hunter like this.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Alex appears, to me, to be using it wholly as a metaphor for contemplation and introspection.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Bachelors Degree GoldenRatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    No. The "third eye" is made up bullshit.
    Believe in magic, you Muggle!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    precious sir ir r aj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    668
    it is belief. science cant explain this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manteski@aol.com. I live in Massachusetts
    Posts
    106
    As an MD interested in occult-esoteric topics, years ago I did a little research and uncovered a piece of medical research which showed that there are optical nerve fibers connected to the pineal gland. -I have since lost the exact reference, and the research finding doesn't seem to have gotten noticed, so this amounts to just an anecdotal item.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manteski@aol.com. I live in Massachusetts
    Posts
    106
    Thinkking further about my last post I seem to remembe4r that the medical journal might have been 1968 or 1978. If anyone wanted to check this, go to Index Medicus back then and look under subject "pineal gland." The part about visual fibers connected with the pineal might not be part of the subject title.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Anteski View Post
    Thinkking further about my last post I seem to remembe4r that the medical journal might have been 1968 or 1978. If anyone wanted to check this, go to Index Medicus back then and look under subject "pineal gland." The part about visual fibers connected with the pineal might not be part of the subject title.
    A 20sec web search yields this:Parietal eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. So yes the pineal gland may be sensitive to light. But that is nothing to do with woo-woo claims for a "Third Eye", so far as I can make out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Freshman dheeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    india
    Posts
    39
    it's pineal* if you will
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Freshman dheeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    india
    Posts
    39
    speaking mythologically if you know hindu mythology lord shiva is said to have a so called third eye. if he opens it everything will be destroyed.
    now speaking biologically some biologists across the world believe that a third eye may be there in the pineal gland of our brain.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by dheeraj View Post
    speaking mythologically if you know hindu mythology lord shiva is said to have a so called third eye. if he opens it everything will be destroyed.
    now speaking biologically some biologists across the world believe that a third eye may be there in the pineal gland of our brain.
    Well yes and no. See my reply to Michael. There is evidence the pineal gland can be sensitive to light in some species. But this would not by itself support the mystical or religious claims made for a "third eye".
    sir ir r aj likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manteski@aol.com. I live in Massachusetts
    Posts
    106
    exchemist: the point that would be made if it was shown that there are nerve fibers typical of visual tract fibers connected to the pineal gland, which is the way I remember the old reference, would be that a true external eye (possibly between the two normal eyes, as in ancient depictions of a "cyclops" creature), is that if an "optic-trophic" force, or form of energy, exists, it then could stimulate development of latent third-eye nerve-fibre tracts running toward the middle of the head and even form a true third eye. (I wish I had kept a record of that old reference.)
    Dacmk likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    I'm willing to bet the original reference did not contain any of the woo you are extrapolating from it. "Optic-trophic force", mythical forms of energy, utter horseshit, almost as ludicrous as your aether theories
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Anteski View Post
    exchemist: the point that would be made if it was shown that there are nerve fibers typical of visual tract fibers connected to the pineal gland, which is the way I remember the old reference, would be that a true external eye (possibly between the two normal eyes, as in ancient depictions of a "cyclops" creature), is that if an "optic-trophic" force, or form of energy, exists, it then could stimulate development of latent third-eye nerve-fibre tracts running toward the middle of the head and even form a true third eye. (I wish I had kept a record of that old reference.)
    Er, well, yes but then you would run into the obvious objections that (a) there does not appear to be evidence for an "optic-tropic force" and (b) no vertebrate species recorded has ever developed a true third eye. (I say vertebrate, as there are arthropods with multiple eyes - I don't think anyone attributed mystical powers to them, though.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    That 3rd eye it's a human perception about future and things what will happen ... It's a capacity to feel or see somtting what it's already seen or will you see. It's a one kind off (knowing about past and future) what some times you reach that level whiteout you know and you see somtting what Oder can't see
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Pure woo.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Why woo? It's somtting wrong on that. Or that is pure facts
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    There were no facts in your post, just unsupported assertions. Fits the definition of woo

    http://skepdic.com/woowoo.html

    very nicely.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    You joking right? Deam some people don't undstand some things or just are woo x10 can you explain me how is posible some people to have vision about future what somtting don't exist but after that will be discover ... Men you are one tipe of people what don't undstand that... Mark my words I don't wanna talk a lot I have many examples to say but I'm just tired from woopeople or short thinking ... Just enjoy in this forum and 3 eye it's a thing what you have with you generation by generation and that way we started to discover many things what somtting what's what's allready maked many years ago...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Wrong.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manteski@aol.com. I live in Massachusetts
    Posts
    106
    exchemist: Doctors who look at skull x rays often see calcification of the pineal gland. It is very obvious and sticks out. This at least suggests that the pineal is a vestigial organ that once was more important. The pineal is anatomically located superiorly in the brain, in the midline. -The theory I was thinking about is that there could be visual nerve fibres running from the pineal toward the middle of the forehead coursing along the midline, from back to front. I admit that I don't have the details of that old reference in a medical journal that spoke about visual tract nerve fibres connected to the pineal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    You joking right? Deam some people don't undstand some things or just are woo x10 can you explain me how is posible some people to have vision about future what somtting don't exist but after that will be discover ... Men you are one tipe of people what don't undstand that... Mark my words I don't wanna talk a lot I have many examples to say but I'm just tired from woopeople or short thinking ... Just enjoy in this forum and 3 eye it's a thing what you have with you generation by generation and that way we started to discover many things what somtting what's what's allready maked many years ago...
    I'm not joking at all, this is a science forum not a new age bollocks forum. If you have any evidence for any of the nonsense you have posted present it. I'm guessing you don't as it's all woo. It's not short thinking, it's critical thinking, try it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Dacmk, the scientific method requires many things. The experiments should be properly constructed; the results of the experiments need to repeatable; experimental setup, results and conclusions must all be subject to intense criticism by the experimenters and their peers. Why? Because this approach works and has enabled us to greatly advance our knowledge in a consistent and reliable manner. Personal anecdote and eye witness testimony are known to be unreliable. Conclusions based upon them are likely to be meaningless.

    The attraction of the idea, the excitement of the possibility that the third eye could be real, the awe associated with spiritual reflection, none of these things should stop you using an objective, truly open-minded approach.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Forum Junior TridentBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_kane View Post
    Many religions and spiritual beliefs refer to something called the third eye and it essentially knowledge but deeper. they claim through meditation one can know and observe things in their true forms, an understanding.

    so real? or just spiritual belief?
    I've done yoga and meditation, and had the subjective experience of a sensation, between and above my eyes, but back. Its a very tangible sensation. In science terms, I would just call it a brain state, that seems to be the same for a lot of people who do the exercises. There are other points that you become aware of with other excercises, corresponding roughly in my experience to the "chakras". They can feel very hot or tingly during certain poses. I suspect these subjective experiences are what drove those beliefs in the ancient pre-scientific practitioners of yoga.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    John let look in past.... How did old Egyptians know whear is the orion? Don't tell me we are alone and we are not product on some alien modification (like we do with animals now why we have that knowledge from past) or some tipe on lost time travelers we all know ( some one make history how he want and he say what he want) I don't wana enter deep in hestory and facts (why aways they dont want us to know the truth)why I will lose al my day and all night from biginig till end at end you will tell me maybe but look what they say... I know this forum is for high educated people and I think some will look the facts about it...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    John let look in past.... How did old Egyptians know whear is the orion?
    Uh, they looked up at the sky.

    Don't tell me we are alone and we are not product on some alien modification
    We don't know whether we're alone or not.
    We're fairly certain we're not the product of "alien modification".

    I don't wana enter deep in hestory and facts (why aways they dont want us to know the truth)why I will lose al my day and all night from biginig till end at end you will tell me maybe but look what they say... I know this forum is for high educated people and I think some will look the facts about it...
    Because you don't have ANY facts about it.

    More mindless avoidance of posting actual references and appealing to unsubstantiated nonsense.
    Last edited by Dywyddyr; July 21st, 2017 at 10:27 PM.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    My point is 3-rd eye is somting with high power over natural what we know... Look Indian , Chinese , and rest of couture what they say for some people with high powers that powers are from he know power on 7 chakras 5 level knowing and he open 3 eye ... I'm saying in short why I'm texting from mobile and short way and clean to undstand person for that kind of knowledge ... And who see facts from all couture,religion,facts in past this is one when i will be on pc i will send more facts and things what will change your thinking about history and some of believing we have blackout like we know and some things are starting to come back http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0nHxvh68no
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Ok sorry about that it's nonsense... But when I sit on pc we will make loking and sense (logic) talk why to many shorting and ye it's nonsense
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    My point is 3-rd eye is somting with high power over natural what we know.
    Unsupported claim.

    Look Indian , Chinese , and rest of couture what they say for some people with high powers that powers are from he know power on 7 chakras 5 level knowing and he open 3 eye
    Unsupported.

    I'm saying in short why I'm texting from mobile and short way and clean to undstand person for that kind of knowledge
    No "knowledge" presented so far.

    And who see facts from all couture,religion,facts in past this is one when i will be on pc i will send more facts
    No "facts" presented so far.

    and things what will change your thinking about history and some of believing we have blackout like we know and some things are starting to come back http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0nHxvh68no
    Oh yeah, youtube video. By a crank.
    Not evidence.

    But when I sit on pc we will make loking and sense (logic) talk why to many shorting and ye it's nonsense
    You haven't talked logic so far.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    My point is 3-rd eye is somting with high power over natural what we know.
    Unsupported claim.

    Look Indian , Chinese , and rest of couture what they say for some people with high powers that powers are from he know power on 7 chakras 5 level knowing and he open 3 eye
    Unsupported.

    I'm saying in short why I'm texting from mobile and short way and clean to undstand person for that kind of knowledge
    No "knowledge" presented so far.

    And who see facts from all couture,religion,facts in past this is one when i will be on pc i will send more facts
    No "facts" presented so far.

    and things what will change your thinking about history and some of believing we have blackout like we know and some things are starting to come back http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0nHxvh68no
    Oh yeah, youtube video. By a crank.
    Not evidence.

    But when I sit on pc we will make loking and sense (logic) talk why to many shorting and ye it's nonsense
    You haven't talked logic so far.
    I was about to troll you by pretending to be stupid and acting like I believed in a third eye. Then I checked out that YouTube video that you referred to as being from a crank, and I was laughing through the whole thing. That dude was seriously trying to suggest giants are real. In the dictionary listed by crank, that video should be in it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    and things what will change your thinking about history and some of believing we have blackout like we know and some things are starting to come back http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y0nHxvh68no
    Oh yeah, youtube video. By a crank.
    Not evidence.

    The video posted by member Dacmk contains information provided by Dr. Dona Klaus (according to the description).
    He calls himself a "spiritual archeologist", despite the fact that ScienceDirect nor Google Scholar have ever heard of him.

    The YouTube channel that posted this video, also contains videos about depopulation agendas, ancient giants, devils, aliens, nephilim and chemtrails.
    It is basically the equivalent of a septic tank.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Men when I will sit on pc I will give you a lot... Not just one ahhh.. Btw look this video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kgnz9bJ9hA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    It's a true look this video and have many more what are presented and wow guys not just that video have others facts and true you will see one day
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Thinking is like power ... No limits how you bild it it's more stronger limit is only phisical change on body
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Just more utter nonsense. It isn't "true", there are no "facts" it is unsupported


    Hopefully one day you will be able to distinguish between science and the twittering of cranks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,507
    YouTube videos are unreliable and cannot be used as scientific evidence (especially not on a Science Forum).
    More nonsensical(*) Youtube videos will not make your points more valid.

    I am going to leave this here:



    (*) The Youtube channel that posted that video, also contains videos about vaccination and water fluoridation as means of mass destruction, the Annunaki, "Forbidden archeology", climate change denial, ... It is another septic tank.
    sir ir r aj likes this.
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Moderator Advice: dacmk, I understand you believe in what you are speaking about. However, there is no evidence to support your ideas and plenty of evidence against them. You have stated your beliefs unless you have something genuinely new to add, or have evidence to support those beliefs, please do not post in this thread anymore. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Ok John .. Sorry and ok let it be woo...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    I was about to troll you by pretending to be stupid and acting like I believed in a third eye.
    Why? What possible benefit or entertainment value can you get out of behaviour like this? This is a serious question, we get people who behave in this way on the forum on a regular basis, what is the point? Do you enjoy looking like an idiot and wasting the time of people who are here to learn and discuss science? Is your life so boring and shallow that winding up strangers on the internet is more interesting than being you? I'd be interested to hear why you would even consider doing this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Dacmk, no apology is necessary. You have stated your belief. I think you are sincere in that belief, but it is one that is out of place on a science forum. I hope you will continue to participate in other threads and may, over time, come to better understand why several members reject these ideas.
    PhDemon likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    I was about to troll you by pretending to be stupid and acting like I believed in a third eye.
    Why? What possible benefit or entertainment value can you get out of behaviour like this? This is a serious question, we get people who behave in this way on the forum on a regular basis, what is the point? Do you enjoy looking like an idiot and wasting the time of people who are here to learn and discuss science? Is your life so boring and shallow that winding up strangers on the internet is more interesting than being you? I'd be interested to hear why you would even consider doing this.
    I normally wouldn't do it, but I get a lot of enjoyment from watching Dywyddyr refute dumb arguments.

    It may look like wasting other people's time, and it probably would of been, but it'd of also served in giving me a little bit of happiness as well. Considering my low opinion of life in general, I feel justified in being a little selfish from time to time for the sake of pleasure.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #58  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks for the answer, I suppose it's a case of whatever gets you through the day but can you see how annoying such behaviour is for other members of the forum? I can't see the point myself but I suppose everyone's different...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #59  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Demon dont need to show me your ignorance ... Some theory need some time to look from other prospective did you know 1935 people find cure for chancer but some one distruct that progection on science ... And whas working 100% but if we have cure who will buy medicaments maybe I don't know about your way but don't show how much ignorant you are ... I will get time and sit on pc and exsplane all don't worry and still you will showing your ignorance after many facts and prove ... For now let it be woo for be ... But not for long...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #60  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Still no evidence, still unmitigated horseshit, still nothing to back up your ridiculous claims, still just you showing your gullibility and willingness to believe every new age woo filled crank claim you read, and you call me ignorant

    PS I'd advise you to take John Galts advice in post #53 more seriously if you plan on having a future on the forum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #61  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    did you know 1935 people find cure for chancer
    Is this yet another unsupported claim?

    but some one distruct that progection on science
    And this?

    don't show how much ignorant you are
    Why not? You do it in every single post you make.

    I will get time and sit on pc and exsplane all don't worry and still you will showing your ignorance after many facts and prove
    You have not posted one single fact so far.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  63. #62  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    Demon dont need to show me your ignorance ... Some theory need some time to look from other prospective did you know 1935 people find cure for chancer but some one distruct that progection on science ... And whas working 100% but if we have cure who will buy medicaments maybe I don't know about your way but don't show how much ignorant you are ... I will get time and sit on pc and exsplane all don't worry and still you will showing your ignorance after many facts and prove ... For now let it be woo for be ... But not for long...
    Moderator Warning: Dacmk, I said this to you earlier. " You have stated your beliefs unless you have something genuinely new to add, or have evidence to support those beliefs, please do not post in this thread anymore."

    You have not added something 'genuinely new', you have spouted more nonsense and provided absolutely no evidence to support that nonsense. You apologised for that behaviour. I I appreciated that because I thought the apology was sincere, but now - almost at once - you ignore my friendly advice. This is unacceptable.

    Therefore, let me make it clearer. Do not post in this thread anymore unless you provide citations from peer reviewed journals that directly support all of the statements you make within such a post. If you ignore this warning you will be suspended for one week.


    Do not reply to this warning in this thread. Do not bother to apologise. Just stop posting unsupported nonsense.
    exchemist likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  64. #63  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM this is the prove watch till end all prove what need and I hope my (woo) will be changed, i got point on things what you say but i say on short way (why I'm from mobile) lady's and gentlamen this is the true about some things what we call hide the truth about many things not just about this and we all know the fake (truth) what is in public but what can't go out why some one (like I say) make own history how he wants and this will change some way and your way on looking (maybe)... This video is 100% true like I say many things but I get woo ok and this maybe dont have sense and this will be my last short speach and all oders will be full and with prove. Thanks I hope I will be not baned for telling the truth and points on thing . Respect to all on this Forum
    Last edited by Dacmk; February 3rd, 2014 at 04:58 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  65. #64  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    dywyddyr I hope now you will have more open horizont for this and look all my before post and rimember some of that nonsense and after you will undstand some things my friend...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  66. #65  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    I was about to troll you by pretending to be stupid and acting like I believed in a third eye.
    Why? What possible benefit or entertainment value can you get out of behaviour like this? This is a serious question, we get people who behave in this way on the forum on a regular basis, what is the point? Do you enjoy looking like an idiot and wasting the time of people who are here to learn and discuss science? Is your life so boring and shallow that winding up strangers on the internet is more interesting than being you? I'd be interested to hear why you would even consider doing this.
    I normally wouldn't do it, but I get a lot of enjoyment from watching Dywyddyr refute dumb arguments.

    It may look like wasting other people's time, and it probably would of been, but it'd of also served in giving me a little bit of happiness as well. Considering my low opinion of life in general, I feel justified in being a little selfish from time to time for the sake of pleasure.
    While this is totally off-topic, it does shed some light on the troll mindset. But this is deceitful behaviour, designed to make other people angry or unhappy. It is not something you should feel proud, of when you look at yourself in the mirror.

    Nor should you be proud of your command of English: "have" and "of" are not synonyms.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  67. #66  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    12,438
    I could use a third eye, in case they can't fix one of my other two.....other than that it would be very annoying when putting on mascara.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  68. #67  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Still no peer-reviewed evidence, still just nonsense, in fact worse than just nonsense it is conspiracy theory nonsense on yootube. There is no evidence these methods work (Max Gerson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and in fact have caused deaths (Max Gerson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). You have a very misguided idea of what "citations from peer reviewed journals that directly support all of the statements you make within such a post" means. I look forward to "If you ignore this warning you will be suspended for one week."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  69. #68  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    dywyddyr I hope now you will have more open horizont for this and look all my before post and rimember some of that nonsense and after you will undstand some things my friend...
    John G is about to ban you for talking an unending stream of tripe. I don't blame him.

    If I were you I'd shut up now, until such time as you have a contribution to make.
    Cogito Ergo Sum likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  70. #69  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM this is the prove watch till end all prove what need and I hope my (woo) will be changed
    Once again you have resorted to Youtube videos.
    Once again you have resorted to unsupported crank claims.

    Thanks I hope I will be not baned for telling the truth
    You haven't told the "truth", you've simply shown yourself to be eminently gullible.

    Respect to all on this Forum
    How much respect do you think you're showing when you can't abide by the forum rules?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    dywyddyr I hope now you will have more open horizont for this and look all my before post and rimember some of that nonsense and after you will undstand some things my friend...
    I understand you haven't got a case.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  71. #70  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Because THEY control what can be known, & studied & what they want to be hidden. If you studied Masons, & Illuminati in depth you would know. At age 11 on a cross country drive Columbus to Rose Bowl my father was illegally arrested driving thru a 2 street village. Fined $600 for 20 mph over speed. My Mom drove 90 mins. to next village. She called NATIONAL HQ's of Mason's. About 40 black vehicles w/ MEN IN BLACK arrived & we followed. In the "village" they shackled EVERYONE. My dad was freed, walked out & we just went our way. MASON's are no one to mess with. My dad designed AeroSpace electronics. from one friend American this what he see and he talk about that but noone want to publicate let close this discussion
    Reply With Quote  
     

  72. #71  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    Utter crap. You can't possibly expect to be taken seriously with this horseshit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  73. #72  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Hm it's true they are 3 eye... But to reach that level you need to close rest 2 (judicia exsemle) if you are right no one care just close and follow ... But most worse is to see the truth and have closed eyes. Ye in this I don't have other to say only 2 milion people cured in usa (on that way) and many more in Europe .. Ah don't forget Hiroshima !!! It's not true just a illusion that you wana tell me?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  74. #73  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    Because THEY control what can be known, & studied & what they want to be hidden. If you studied Masons, & Illuminati in depth you would know. At age 11 on a cross country drive Columbus to Rose Bowl my father was illegally arrested driving thru a 2 street village. Fined $600 for 20 mph over speed. My Mom drove 90 mins. to next village. She called NATIONAL HQ's of Mason's. About 40 black vehicles w/ MEN IN BLACK arrived & we followed. In the "village" they shackled EVERYONE. My dad was freed, walked out & we just went our way. MASON's are no one to mess with. My dad designed AeroSpace electronics. from one friend American this what he see and he talk about that but noone want to publicate let close this discussion
    John G, HELP!! We're drowning in "unSupported assertions of Hardly plausIble evenTs"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  75. #74  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Moderator Action: dacmk, I have issued you advice. You ignored it, so I issued a warning. Two, or three members pointed out to you that I had warned you. You continue to post unsupported nonsense. If you return after your one week suspension I trust you will understand what is acceptable behaviour.
    Cogito Ergo Sum likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  76. #75  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    He is professor I don't tell his name (why he will lose job and oder stuff) why his dad worked in area 51 what you can't imagine what he tell me i post only that part for some things to be more clear..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  77. #76  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    Because THEY control what can be known, & studied & what they want to be hidden.
    This is utter nonsense. If that were true how did you find out from a Youtube video?
    How come there are so many crank sites available?

    If you studied Masons, & Illuminati in depth you would know. At age 11 on a cross country drive Columbus to Rose Bowl my father was illegally arrested driving thru a 2 street village. Fined $600 for 20 mph over speed. My Mom drove 90 mins. to next village. She called NATIONAL HQ's of Mason's. About 40 black vehicles w/ MEN IN BLACK arrived & we followed. In the "village" they shackled EVERYONE. My dad was freed, walked out & we just went our way. MASON's are no one to mess with. My dad designed AeroSpace electronics. from one friend American this what he see and he talk about that but noone want to publicate let close this discussion
    Unsupported crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    Hm it's true they are 3 eye.
    No it's not.

    Ah don't forget Hiroshima !!! It's not true just a illusion that you wana tell me?
    What?
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  78. #77  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Ok I don't post sorry
    Reply With Quote  
     

  79. #78  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    He is professor I don't tell his name (why he will lose job and oder stuff) why his dad worked in area 51 what you can't imagine what he tell me i post only that part for some things to be more clear..
    Bye.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  80. #79  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Skopje Macedonia
    Posts
    39
    Hiroshima cured from cancer ... Google it and I don't make any discussions more ...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  81. #80  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacmk View Post
    Hiroshima cured from cancer ... Google it and I don't make any discussions more ...
    Another piece of unsupported crap.
    Goodbye.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  82. #81  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    33
    That was beautiful. Hopefully he makes a return.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  83. #82  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    The word you are looking for is ridiculous. (Unless your dictionary has "waste of bandwidth" as a definition of beautiful).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  84. #83  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    12,438
    He is like Freddy Krueger!! *L*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  85. #84  
    precious sir ir r aj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    668
    what about third ear?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  86. #85  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    manteski@aol.com. I live in Massachusetts
    Posts
    106
    "Third eye" sounds impossible but there are some considerations to be noted. -Since I raised the subject of possible visual tract nerve fibres running from the pineal galnd forward to the middle of the forehead area, I might as well continue it to mention that the frontal bone area of the skull between the two eyes does have potential openings that theoretically could allow reactivated optic nerve passage. -These are the cribriform plate and the foramen cecum, which are thin bone areas with perforations right in front of the brain at the area above the nose.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  87. #86  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by sir ir r aj View Post
    what about third ear?
    If it was on your forehead it could be like space (the final "front-ear")

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjL8WXjlGI
    Reply With Quote  
     

  88. #87  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by sir ir r aj View Post
    what about third ear?
    If it was on your forehead it could be like space (the final "front-ear")

    Star Trek Original Series Intro (HQ) - YouTube
    Makes this whole thread worth it.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  89. #88  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    It's not original ,it's such an old joke I forget where I first heard it but after sir ir r raj's set-up I couldn't resist...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  90. #89  
    precious sir ir r aj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by sir ir r aj View Post
    what about third ear?
    If it was on your forehead it could be like space (the final "front-ear")

    Star Trek Original Series Intro (HQ) - YouTube
    Can you please explain?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  91. #90  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    4,422
    It's a pun, an ear on your forehead (the front of your head) would be a "front ear" it sounds like "frontier" as in "space, the final frontier" in the Star Trek intro.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  92. #91  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    It's a pun, an ear on your forehead (the front of your head) would be a "front ear" it sounds like "frontier" as in "space, the final frontier" in the Star Trek intro.
    I suppose if this ear was on a head lacking the normal complement of hair, then it would be a case of "to baldly go where no man has gone before".
    KALSTER and sir ir r aj like this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  93. #92  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    12,438
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by sir ir r aj View Post
    what about third ear?
    If it was on your forehead it could be like space (the final "front-ear")

    Star Trek Original Series Intro (HQ) - YouTube
    OH MY GOD!! aahahahaaahahhahahahahaa
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: December 17th, 2010, 12:40 PM
  2. "Pure Vacuum" does it exist?
    By rainman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 25th, 2009, 04:01 PM
  3. how many stars are there compared to "naked eye" c
    By theQuestIsNotOver in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: February 8th, 2009, 01:45 AM
  4. Does "time" exist at all?
    By Twixly in forum Physics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: June 9th, 2008, 05:42 AM
  5. "Electromagnetic waves" do NOT EXIST!!!
    By martillo in forum Pseudoscience
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 9th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •