Notices
Results 1 to 57 of 57
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Z@T@RA18
  • 1 Post By zinjanthropos
  • 1 Post By sculptor
  • 1 Post By westwind
  • 1 Post By StevePenk333
  • 1 Post By westwind
  • 1 Post By zinjanthropos
  • 1 Post By David A.
  • 1 Post By chad

Thread: What is truly the most important thing in life ???

  1. #1 What is truly the most important thing in life ??? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    We all know that for most life is deeply unfair. I for once finished my BA in business a year ago and im still unemployed (even though i work as a waiter) I sometimes look around myself and wonder how is it that this dum uneducated guy has such a car , such a hot girlfriend ... why did i waste my time learning things, being clever and honest while what i should've really focused on was making money , being greedy and trying to take a dime out of every person i meet .
    I know that some would say that if i were to be clever enough i wouldve studied to be a doctor or an engineer and then wouldn't be here nagging about life but beleive me most doctors or engineers are so just because their parents had enough money to make them while the best of society resides in the shadow spending its life trying to get a chance or a glimpse of hope .
    I live in Lebanon so i see those Arab billionaires every day and see what money turn their desert into and wonder if great minds would put all their intelligence building these donkeys cities like Dubai and most beautiful women would spend their youth sleeping with these beasts then why do we others bother living , just to die ????
    because if we love we will not be able to keep this love without money.
    because if we want to travel and see the world we will not be able to travel without money .
    because we even lose our health and see our parents lose their health and die because they spend time working and working because they have no money.
    And yet i know that the answer to my question "What is truly the most important thing in life ???" is not money
    it is the choice we make when we become aware of the truth in this world !
    i you and everyone can choose and no one can take this from us we can chose between three things :
    -either we keep on dreaming that "one day i will" and this is bullshit in fact it is the reason we see capitalism rampaging the world even though few really ever realized their dreams .
    -either we say ok this is life and so eventually well all die and give up .( And here i have a newsflash for everyone who thinks like this soon my dears those m## greedy people are going to be able to live much longer thanks to health and biomedical products our genius minds are making for them )
    -either we take a stand and be true to ourselves for once and say it is time to act it is time for me to help who really needs help , to love who really loves, me to see what is underneath the fancy cloth and watch of this man, to search for what is right not to accept what is wrong and just go on . To give each person or thing what they really deserves not what we need to give them for their money . It is the choice of acting clever and the ability to look further and see whos bluffing , whos not . To look at a person in his eyes and say f## u and ur money ur just another Kaddfi whos gonna cry like a baby when u lose ur $$$/power.


    What is the most important thing in life ? a few years ago i would've said hope and dreams of power and happiness, now i will say it is the 3rd choice the choice to act and try to change the world and tell all those who have the money U don't have anything that i really value ! try this new philosophy it is not communism it is just a way as small as its actions can be their effect will change our world and put us again on the right track as a civilization ready to evolve and go beyond primitive thinking!


    chad likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Professor Zwolver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,631
    Well, for starters, try to use more paragraphs, less colors, and more restraint in your opinion.

    Money is not the most important thing in life, as money is a tool, and tools are simply used to gain acces to things that may be the most important thing in life.

    I can give you multiple answers, i'll refine them into a way of thought, you simply pick which one you deem fitting for your personal status.

    Romantic view:
    Finding your true love.

    Scientific view:
    Increasing thyselves knowledge.

    Biological view:
    Reproduction.

    Sociological view:
    To do whatever you deem fun, or entertaining.

    Xeno-Sociological view:
    To help others, who can not help themselves reach their goal.


    Growing up, i marveled at star-trek's science, and ignored the perfect society. Now, i try to ignore their science, and marvel at the society.

    Imagine, being able to create matter out of thin air, and not coming up with using drones for boarding hostile ships. Or using drones to defend your own ship. Heck, using drones to block energy attacks, counterattack or for surveillance. Unless, of course, they are nano-machines in your blood, which is a billion times more complex..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    "The past teaches, the present watches and the future learns." Nice

    "Though religion is a concept that simply can not be ignored. The fact that a deity could stand idly by when one part of his creation slaughters another part, simply for his namesake, is a mystery i doubt theologist would dare touch."


    u are absolutely right , and here s the core of the dilemma, we live our lives thinking that justice will come at the end and so we choose to be obedient and good because fo most of us it is the fear "GOD" judgement and not the love of others .

    Yet we watch those in power slaughter our happiness and take our lives away and we accept because we think "GOD" will bring justice to all in the end until we finally wake up to find that all of this is bullshit and then paw!!!! its too late babe your already under the gun!

    What i am saying is that isnt it time for all to be free after all didn't Jesus once say : "know the truth for it shall set u free !"
    isnt it time for people to know the truth in this so that they can make their choice of what it is important to them before its too late????


    As for u saying : "
    Money is not the most important thing in life, as money is a tool, and tools are simply used to gain acces to things that may be the most important thing in life."

    well consider this example : A gifted farmer that grows corps with his bare hands his corps come to be amazing and very healthy. one day this farmer heard that an agricultural company was offering happiness for farmers that can grow her corps , he applied for the job and on the first job day he was told that all his skills do not matter here because he must use the tools the company gave him to grow corps and achieve happiness .The farmer was completely stunned to find out that these tools were blocking his skills , in fact his skills were way more advanced than all of these tools . Sadly he spent his life trying to learn how to use these tools and achieve happiness but could not .

    What i meant to say is that money is not the right tool to achieve what we want money is the right tool for those who fear they have been surpassed by us to keep us buried and busy in life so that they would always be in control.
    And to conclude id say that to me civilization has reached a point where evolution is no longer possible in the current laws of living. And because concepts like religion and money as primary laws of life are going to bring eventually destruction to our civilization it is better to start finding new laws that people like myself can accept so that evolution of the human race would not stop at this point in time

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    3,812
    If I was a religious man then the most important thing in life would be to avoid being on God or Satan's short list. Life, as we know it, only means something if you're not dead. Just hope God has you penned for a long life and the devil agrees.

    There was a death at a Bible camp near where I live today. A two year old was killed accidentally. Not sure if God or Satan planned it to happen but I have to ask: What in hell is so important that a two year old needs to attend Bible camp? Would God snuff out a little camper or would Satan do it just because it's God's camp. That's what I mean, if I believe, then from a religious perspective our lives are entirely at either entity's whim.
    Z@T@RA18 likes this.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    Lets consider the facts here: when we see millions starved to death , children dying in accidents , wars in the name of deities throughout history taking millions of lives we cant but wonder how can there be a God???

    Then we move to a micro level and take our daily lives and see that sometimes we get some sort of help , signs or even near miracles performed by something or someone unknown to us, maybe a saint or guardian angel that our parents always associated to us when we were young we reconsider our stand and say maybe just maybe there is or I hope there is a God.

    Now as i skeptic i v been into both the above situation then i realized something very important:

    -first of all we as individuals are very selfish being so much selfish that in our unconsciousness we consider ourselves the center of all the universe . the protagonist of the story of being to an extent we reject the fact that death or life of millions like us is truly insignificant to existence when the fact that death means nothing except a transformation from one state to another ( like when a star explodes it is just the end of something huge and the rise of billions of small entities that result from this explosion)
    Our selfishness also causes us to give personal daily life event more importance than they like when we escape a car accident without dying our ego boosts to a degree that we start consider ourselves near gods or protected by angels i mean take Hitler for example he escaped from numerous assassination attempts just to kill himself in the end at a point where he had lost everything .
    The other thing i came to realize is that if a God is something far beyond our comprehension so how can we give ourselves the right to explain Gods behaviour if all our smartest brains agree that the hardest science of all is the science of human behavior.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    SEX is the most important thing.
    Without it, we are the end product of evolution. (read extinct)
    (and, it's fun too)
    westwind likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptor View Post
    SEX is the most important thing.
    Without it, we are the end product of evolution. (read extinct)
    (and, it's fun too)
    I would agree, from a hedonistic perspective. Sex satisfies the deepest urge within us, hardwired over billions of years of evolution. The post-coital glow is the best feeling on earth

    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    We all know that for most life is deeply unfair. I for once finished my BA in business a year ago and im still unemployed (even though i work as a waiter) I sometimes look around myself and wonder how is it that this dum uneducated guy has such a car , such a hot girlfriend ... why did i waste my time learning things, being clever and honest while what i should've really focused on was mAaking money , being greedy and trying to take a dime out of every person i meet .
    I know that some would say that if i were to be clever enough i wouldve studied to be a doctor or an engineer and then wouldn't be here nagging about life but beleive me most doctors or engineers are so just because their parents had enough money to make them while the best of society resides in the shadow spending its life trying to get a chance or a glimpse of hope .
    I live in Lebanon so i see those Arab billionaires every day and see what money turn their desert into and wonder if great minds would put all their intelligence building these donkeys cities like Dubai and most beautiful women would spend their youth sleeping with these beasts then why do we others bother living , just to die ????
    because if we love we will not be able to keep this love without money.
    because if we want to travel and see the world we will not be able to travel without money .
    because we even lose our health and see our parents lose their health and die because they spend time working and working because they have no money.
    And yet i know that the answer to my question "What is truly the most important thing in life ???" is not money
    it is the choice we make when we become aware of the truth in this world !
    i you and everyone can choose and no one can take this from us we can chose between three things :
    -either we keep on dreaming that "one day i will" and this is bullshit in fact it is the reason we see capitalism rampaging the world even though few really ever realized their dreams .
    -either we say ok this is life and so eventually well all die and give up .( And here i have a newsflash for everyone who thinks like this soon my dears those m## greedy people are going to be able to live much longer thanks to health and biomedical products our genius minds are making for them )
    -either we take a stand and be true to ourselves for once and say it is time to act it is time for me to help who really needs help , to love who really loves, me to see what is underneath the fancy cloth and watch of this man, to search for what is right not to accept what is wrong and just go on . To give each person or thing what they really deserves not what we need to give them for their money . It is the choice of acting clever and the ability to look further and see whos bluffing , whos not . To look at a person in his eyes and say f## u and ur money ur just another Kaddfi whos gonna cry like a baby when u lose ur $$$/power.


    What is the most important thing in life ? a few years ago i would've said hope and dreams of power and happiness, now i will say it is the 3rd choice the choice to act and try to change the world and tell all those who have the money U don't have anything that i really value ! try this new philosophy it is not communism it is just a way as small as its actions can be their effect will change our world and put us again on the right track as a civilization ready to evolve and go beyond primitive thinking!
    I feel you are right in some important respects. The elite classes know, and take full advantage of primitive modes of thinking in the masses. How many people think buying a certain brand of shirt makes them just like their favourite footballer, or feels somehow they personally relate to the artificial people on their television screen? It plays on simple associative reasoning that anyone with some grasp of logic sees through in an instant.

    But ask yourself this question - if you were a billionaire, would you do a single thing differently from those you hate? I doubt it. You would likely eat the best food and f*** the hottest women and to hell with the rest. It is very, very easy to have some principles when you have no power. If/when you become employed, perhaps you will resent your bosses/company, perhaps you will think them unethical. But you will not tell them 'f*** you and your money' because they have more power than you do, and you will rely on them for your life. You will play along with the system as everyone must do.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Masters Degree MrMojo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Florida, USA
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptor View Post
    SEX is the most important thing.
    Without it, we are the end product of evolution. (read extinct)
    (and, it's fun too)
    Breakfast is the most important thing, it's the most important meal of the day. You can't continue to evaluate values and priories without food to continue to exist.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    553
    Every thing is important in life, one cannot leave out anything in life it is total. Somethings are more important at times.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    The Enchanter westwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    For sculptor.. I can't remember if it was fun or not. It is not what you receive in life that is important, it is what you give up. Some bastard told me this when I was still young, so I gave uo sex. ( he he he ). But truly, this is a hard one. I personally knew a married couple who were completely devoted to each other. When anyone was in their presense they were a pain inthe bottom. Just ignored the existance of any other form of life, true only to themselves. I hated their gutz. The Alphabet who Posted this Thread has put his case and expressed it exceedingly well. What is the most important thing in Life? Comfort? Ease? Respect? Admiration? Skills? Knowledge?, To be needed at all levels? To drive the school bus? To procreate?

    No, I haven't seen the list lately to see where these sit. Why are we here debating the answer to this question.? Don't we know the answer? And if we collectivly don't have an answer, why should we suppose that any one individual has the correct answer?

    Can we answer collectively? No, apparently not. 50,000 years has not produced the answer. I don't know the answer. I only know this, and you can watch the 100Metre Final in the coming London Olympics to follow my thinking, Each competitor in the 100 Metre Event( track event ), will not be pondering this Question. He will be too busy running. Maybe we should be running all the time, lest the Question catches up with us.

    If its of any use to Alphabet I was aMarx/ Engles man when I was young, full of that apparently dirty useless idealism that had no place in this Creation. Was I spat on? When my back was turned. Most of those who spat are dead now. Am I happy about that? Yes. Have I any idealism left in my makeup? I would like to think so. Freedom to try, freedom to build. Never give up, even sometimes when you have to keep it buried deep inside, never ever let go. westwind.
    Z@T@RA18 likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Freshman Prudentibus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Life itself? The fact that i still am..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    milestones
    respect of ones teachers
    respect of ones peers
    respect of those you lead
    self respect
    and the point where none of the above matter anymore

    and
    don't forget to inhale
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    We all know that for most life is deeply unfair.
    This rang the alarm bells and brought the logic police screaming to the site of this blinkered assertion.

    It seems clear from your other posts Z@T@RA18 that you live in a particular environment and have experienced and witnessed particular events throughout your life and have been surrounded by particular modes of thought. In that regard, in general terms, you are identical to many, most or perhaps even all other humans. Where you differ from many humans is that you seem not to have looked past your own environment to recognise the great differences that may exist for others.

    For example, you seem conflicted about the evidence for God and for his goodness, or lack thereof. You seem unaware that for many millions, probably billions, of people God does not enter into their thinking.

    From such a clearly restricted starting point I don't find any value in your question, what is the most important thing in life.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    For the part of ur reply john where u say i am being perspective in my point of view i think to an extent u are right because when i come from a background where u still have to obey to the hierarchical distribution of classes and live ur life trying to make money and move to the upper class

    yet i am surprised that a moderator like urself was not able to look a little bit further into what I was trying to express in the depth of my thaugh though people like "westwind" tapped quickly into my mind because after all i am not debating about the concept of God but the concept that humans themselves are not able to define what is the most important thing to them in life and here s a simplified explanation to what i was intending to start : Ages ago humans lived and fought for a cause that was sex
    then empires came and it was freedom
    then came the mighty unified god religion where u live for Ur afterlife not this one
    Today u are saying that billions do not take this last concept for granted anymore and u are right so to those people people who believe in science in life itself what is the most important thing in life or in another word what is the new law the new meaning in life ???
    i u and anyone reasonable enough knows that a civilization that has no purpose no grand doctrine to fight for will soon rotten and be dominated by chaos and eventually over the few hundred years will come to an end .
    Personally i think that the cleverest minds in our world know this fact and that is why they are devoting their lives searching for the answers in the outer universe searching for the new truth or at least for the next best thing
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    For the part of ur reply john where u say i am being perspective in my point of view i think to an extent u are right because when i come from a background where u still have to obey to the hierarchical distribution of classes and live ur life trying to make money and move to the upper class

    yet i am surprised that a moderator like urself was not able to look a little bit further into what I was trying to express in the depth of my thaugh though people like "westwind" tapped quickly into my mind because after all i am not debating about the concept of God but the concept that humans themselves are not able to define what is the most important thing to them in life and here s a simplified explanation to what i was intending to start : Ages ago humans lived and fought for a cause that was sex
    then empires came and it was freedom
    then came the mighty unified god religion where u live for Ur afterlife not this one
    Today u are saying that billions do not take this last concept for granted anymore and u are right so to those people people who believe in science in life itself what is the most important thing in life or in another word what is the new law the new meaning in life ???
    i u and anyone reasonable enough knows that a civilization that has no purpose no grand doctrine to fight for will soon rotten and be dominated by chaos and eventually over the few hundred years will come to an end .
    Personally i think that the cleverest minds in our world know this fact and that is why they are devoting their lives searching for the answers in the outer universe searching for the new truth or at least for the next best thing
    Well, religion gave at least an illusion of an 'ultimate answer', but you can think of this as just another form of control by the higher classes, as Karl Marx did. Tell people they can have whatever they want in the 'next life' and people are likely to be a bit less demanding of their leaders today, no?

    Those with scientific world views would commonly see our society in evolutionary terms, so it's a structured way of passing on genes. Say you live in a cave with one guy and one girl. The guy is hotter than you, and better at hunting, so the girl is going to go for him. In your primitive cave-man mind, you decide, rather than fight the other guy, and probably die, it's easier to co-operate with him to hunt and feed all three of you. Maybe later on you'll meet another caveman group and there'll be a girl there so your caveman sperm can find a home. This view of course lacks a sense of 'purpose' or control for humans, because it is deterministic and leaves us feeling we have little choice in life - that can be psychologically harmful. But this doesn't mean it isn't true. After all, we are biological entities; in basic terms, we all need to eat and shit to keep our bodies running long enough to harvest resources and make a baby. The beauty of modern technology is it gives us a choice - contraception!

    Best way out for the lower classes is education, imo, so they can be less easily tricked and deceived by propaganda from above. A big problem in modern society is that smart kids from lower classes are not given any chance to rise up through merit or hard work, because they simply can't buy their way in. There have been efforts underway in the UK to change it - for example you can pass an exam to get into a selective school.

    On a factual basis, I dispute that without a 'grand doctrine' societies will collapse. People are, for the most part, similar, and our best minds are increasing their understanding of every aspect of the universe, including human societies. This, if anything, will only give us more control and order. Perhaps a decline in freedom too, as we find out more and more about which acts are harmful to others and therefore need restricting. On the other hand, perhaps more freedoms will arise due to technology

    With regards to your point about religious belief in the world today - it is not an easy question to answer. We have census data, but it has been speculated that many people identifying as religious on surveys do so because they think something along the lines of 'if my family is Christian so am I' without a firm belief in Christian doctrine.
    Last edited by StevePenk333; July 20th, 2012 at 02:14 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    I agree with u on everything above but why why and why should we be ignorant doesnt anyone have the answer? why are some people lucky while others not why are some people beautiful while others not some strong while others not believe me i m not saying this because i have an issue or a problem with myself in fact i happen to be quite good looking and clever and i live in a middle class family but i just feel that i deserve more and that i can give much more if i have a chance and every time i sit at night watching the stars i feel hope that something out there is watching and will make things right in the end but then the next day i return to the miserable daily life where i happen to be very unlucky in everything i do. let me make this simpler how can a football player play the game if he knows that eventually he is going to lose?????
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    I agree with u on everything above but why why and why should we be ignorant doesnt anyone have the answer?
    Well... no. The world is complicated. Okay I lied, find the answer here The Meaning Of Life = 42 - YouTube

    why are some people lucky while others not
    A subjective term. Most people are likely to experience different levels of 'luck' at different points in their lives (I'm defining luck here, vaguely, as events transpiring to give you what you wanted through no action of your own).

    why are some people beautiful while others not some strong while others not
    Genetics, make-up, diet and exercise

    believe me i m not saying this because i have an issue or a problem with myself in fact i happen to be quite good looking and clever and i live in a middle class family but i just feel that i deserve more
    So does everyone. To play amateur psychologist - do you feel your narcissism is pointing to a deeper insecurity?

    and that i can give much more if i have a chance and every time i sit at night watching the stars i feel hope that something out there is watching and will make things right in the end but then the next day i return to the miserable daily life where i happen to be very unlucky in everything i do.
    I present to you, sir, the world's tiniest violin, playing the world's saddest song
    tiny-violin1.jpg

    let me make this simpler how can a football player play the game if he knows that eventually he is going to lose?????
    Depending on the footballer's own internalised values; he could be playing for the pride of his local area (very unlikely in top flight football as almost no-one plays for their local side), for money, or because he would be punished and publically ridiculed if he did not finish a losing game. Alternatively, he may think he still has a chance. Every so often, a football game will see a dramatic comeback, and the prospect of this might keep him going.
    John Galt likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    The Enchanter westwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    For Z@T@RA18. Your Call Sign is probably your problem. I know it's mine. With such a complicated Call Sign no wonder you are having problems soughting yourself out. Are you feeling sorry for youself? Do you think you may be suffering from depression.? If you are young, lets make some new resolutions. Get away altogether from glum "" yes "" people. Put a Back Pack on, with your favourite made up energy food and drink, go to your nearest quiet Natural Beauty Area, be it looking over Farming Country or just a small copse of trees, plenty of open skies. Sit down and eat your stuff, sharing some with the birds. Stay there all bloody night to see what you are really made of. What you might be capable of. Make some positive changes, and quickly for your own sake. Better to find out now if you are a useless shit and always will be, or you have what it takes to build a positive life. If you can't do this, change your bloody Call Sign. westwind.
    Words words words, were it better I caught your tears, and washed my face in them, and felt their sting. - westwind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Professor pyoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,091
    To live an empathetic life. I pity sociopaths. They are doomed.
    It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,370
    Wine, women and song, oh and a heck of alot of outrageous memories.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    and here in the night
    as i feel the inferno
    i stare in the dark
    thinking what is eternal

    the man or the moment
    the act or the reason
    these thoughts fill my head
    as i contemplate treason

    of dreams i have had
    and dreams i have pondered
    when late in the night
    my mind it would wander

    to things i have done
    and then quickly regretted
    while denying vices
    my life had selected

    and i think what i've done
    or have yet to begin
    and the man i've become
    and the man that i've been

    now caught in a waltz
    with the eternal dancer
    i'm courted by death
    but death isn't the answer
    i say

    all i was
    meant to be
    could i
    suddenly
    just decide
    not a thought
    would survive
    could it be
    my life's worth
    ended there
    with my birth

    if i could see someone
    who's been there before me
    and traded his soul
    for a moment of glory

    his penance or mercy
    by spirits debated
    while judged on a scale
    that's been heavily weighted

    and what have i done
    could there be such a sin
    in this man i've become
    in this man that i've been

    now calling to god
    from the pit's very bottom
    i pray he forgives
    every sin i've forgotten
    this day

    and who would have thought
    that my fate it would conjure
    this twist in the road
    on which i have wandered

    each vision and dream now
    completely dismembered
    to give one's whole life
    and find nothing's
    remembered

    and what good is a life
    that leaves nothing behind
    not a thought or a dream
    that might echo in time

    the years and the hours
    the seconds and minutes
    and everything that
    my life has placed in it
    betrayed
    betrayed
    betrayed

    the things i have done
    the places i've been
    the cost of my dreams
    the weight of my sins

    and everything that
    i've gathered in life
    could it be lost
    could it be lost in this
    could it be lost in this
    night

    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    those who dont get it should go moderate on a Zynga forum and put these tiny violins in their asses cause that will surely give them thje most important feeling in their lives
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    The Enchanter westwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    For Alphabet18. Do you wish to express the individual's input to existance?. We also serve who move the carriage forward, by pushing on the wheels. Do you want to be seen as a wheel pusher, or would you rather be seen as a passenger in the carriage? Westwind.

    The curfew tolls the knell of parting day,
    The lowing herdwinds slowly or the lea,
    The ploughman homeward plods his weary way,
    And leaves the world to darkness and to me.


    Full many a gem of purest ray serene
    The dark unfathom""d caves of ocean bear:
    Full many a flower is born to blush unseen,
    And waste its sweetness on the desert air.

    Grays Elegy in a Country Churchyard.
    Z@T@RA18 likes this.
    Words words words, were it better I caught your tears, and washed my face in them, and felt their sting. - westwind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Bachelors Degree
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    414
    1# Not dying
    2# Giving to humanity
    3# Keep on giving
    With bravery and recognition that we are harbingers of our destiny and with a paragon of virtue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Professor Zwolver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgorlitz View Post
    Wine, women and song, oh and a heck of alot of outrageous memories.
    You watch game of thrones, obviously..
    Growing up, i marveled at star-trek's science, and ignored the perfect society. Now, i try to ignore their science, and marvel at the society.

    Imagine, being able to create matter out of thin air, and not coming up with using drones for boarding hostile ships. Or using drones to defend your own ship. Heck, using drones to block energy attacks, counterattack or for surveillance. Unless, of course, they are nano-machines in your blood, which is a billion times more complex..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Professor pyoko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwolver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgorlitz View Post
    Wine, women and song, oh and a heck of alot of outrageous memories.
    You watch game of thrones, obviously..
    I think Babylon 5 said that earlier.
    It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    We all know that for most life is deeply unfair.
    This rang the alarm bells and brought the logic police screaming to the site of this blinkered assertion.

    It seems clear from your other posts Z@T@RA18 that you live in a particular environment and have experienced and witnessed particular events throughout your life and have been surrounded by particular modes of thought. In that regard, in general terms, you are identical to many, most or perhaps even all other humans. Where you differ from many humans is that you seem not to have looked past your own environment to recognise the great differences that may exist for others.

    For example, you seem conflicted about the evidence for God and for his goodness, or lack thereof. You seem unaware that for many millions, probably billions, of people God does not enter into their thinking.

    From such a clearly restricted starting point I don't find any value in your question, what is the most important thing in life.
    There is always value in anyones questions, because there is a reason why the question is being asked.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    597
    I think love is probably the most important thing.

    Service to others is a form of love.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother/father View Post
    There is always value in anyones questions, because there is a reason why the question is being asked.
    I had nothing to say about his question. It was his answer I found silly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother/father View Post
    There is always value in anyones questions, because there is a reason why the question is being asked.
    I had nothing to say about his question. It was his answer I found silly.
    Sometimes humans forget their beginings and this forgetfulness can bring about distrust and pain to others who are perceived to be not so brilliant. I follow you and many others on this forum and sometimes I think many of you sit and wait for someone to come up with a mistake or flaw only to pounce on them to show how inteligent you are. I guess you claim seniority because you have 2,733 posts, although I like some of your arguments and think you are versed in some topics. However there could be a little room for improvements on the communication level.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    did it ever occur to u all that all of this thread was nothing more than a way to have fun and waste time from my part ???? but now seriously this last thread was really interesting for me because i giggled my mind into opening a serious discussion about human behavior and how people really start claiming seniority over others and what are the reasons ???
    didn t history give us enough evidence that non is smarter stronger or even better than anyone else as long as he as an individual possesses the same natural surviving abilities as all???
    i await ur answers eagerly to see if those who claim superiority have really evolved beyond being homo sapiens so that i be very lucky to have met them ...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    didn t history give us enough evidence that non is smarter stronger or even better than anyone else as long as he as an individual possesses the same natural surviving abilities as all???
    I don't think so. There have clearly been people who were smarter (Eratosthenes, Newton, Ramanujan) and stronger/faster (insert list of Olympic gold medallists here) than others.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    those who dont get it should go moderate on a Zynga forum and put these tiny violins in their asses cause that will surely give them thje most important feeling in their lives
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwolver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgorlitz View Post
    Wine, women and song, oh and a heck of alot of outrageous memories.
    You watch game of thrones, obviously..
    I added the outrageous memories bit but the 'wine, women and song' I think is an old expression. This could be wrong but I think it goes back to roman times.

    Quote Originally Posted by pyoko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwolver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisgorlitz View Post
    Wine, women and song, oh and a heck of alot of outrageous memories.
    You watch game of thrones, obviously..
    I think Babylon 5 said that earlier.
    I've got game of thrones, not got round to watching it yet though.
    I don't remember it in b5 but could well have been, I was to focussed on the underlying story to remember much of the other bits. Mainly just waiting for the shadows and vorlons to start attacking each other.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    didn t history give us enough evidence that non is smarter stronger or even better than anyone else as long as he as an individual possesses the same natural surviving abilities as all???
    I don't think so. There have clearly been people who were smarter (Eratosthenes, Newton, Ramanujan) and stronger/faster (insert list of Olympic gold medallists here) than others.
    I think every one is smart in different ways, knowledge is every where in every one, some more, others less, a nice healthy ballance. If you find any one living on the planet they poses the ability to survive.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptor View Post
    milestones
    respect of ones teachers
    respect of ones peers
    respect of those you lead
    self respect
    and the point where none of the above matter anymore

    and
    don't forget to inhale
    Love it, respect Sculptor.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Ph.D. Raziell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptor View Post
    SEX is the most important thing.
    Without it, we are the end product of evolution. (read extinct)
    (and, it's fun too)
    Sadly true on my part. The only thing that motivates and drives me to taking an education and get a proper job is to get money and power. The only reason I want money and power is to obtain sex in vast amounts. Sadder still that the old "The dosage makes the poison" will likely be true, so when I am rich and successful I will feel like an empty hollow shell. At this point I am likely to become selfdestructive and depressed. When that happens I will donate my money to charity and become religious is some delusional epiphany that "Only god can save me". I will likely then only worsen as my sexlife will disappear completely and I will want it back. After a while Ill end up as a hobo and in the end jump from a bridge in anger and despair at life.

    Wow... my life sucks. I know the road Im headed, and still I want it. Sexdrive really is a frigging strong evolutionary tool.
    A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it. - David Stevens
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    vast amounts of sex?
    jeez man be careful what you wish for.
    Long ago and far away I had thought my sexual appetite to be insatiable until I met a woman whose sexual appetite was far more insatiable.
    And, at 3 or 4 am, i literally crawled off to sleep in the bath
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Maybe the most important thing is health? as without it life cannot continue.
    Maybe it's intelligence? as without it life cannot advance.
    Maybe it's 'love'? as without it life is empty.
    Maybe it's that many things have equal importance to life as we know it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    3,812
    Hate to start the day on a downer but I'll be golfing later, so all is not lost.....

    Just think, it is entirely within the realm of possibility that everything from the formation of our solar system to it's ultimate demise could go totally unnoticed. This includes the formation of life. To top it off there will be no evidence for future space archaeologists to sift through. Ok maybe radio signals, Viking and other probes get picked up by some alien race someday but even this could be well after the solar system is toast. The universe is so vast that life here could actually mean nothing. Perhaps the most important thing for us is to realize is that for all we know right now, our lives are insignificant on a universal scale.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    Hate to start the day on a downer but I'll be golfing later, so all is not lost.....

    Just think, it is entirely within the realm of possibility that everything from the formation of our solar system to it's ultimate demise could go totally unnoticed. This includes the formation of life. To top it off there will be no evidence for future space archaeologists to sift through. Ok maybe radio signals, Viking and other probes get picked up by some alien race someday but even this could be well after the solar system is toast. The universe is so vast that life here could actually mean nothing. Perhaps the most important thing for us is to realize is that for all we know right now, our lives are insignificant on a universal scale.
    what signifies this insignificance? without our lives we would have nothing to signify that we may be insignificant... there for isn't our lives very significant? hope that doesn't distract you on the golf course later! i'm sure it won't, as you probably think my comment is pretty insignifiant right?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by question for you View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    Hate to start the day on a downer but I'll be golfing later, so all is not lost.....

    Just think, it is entirely within the realm of possibility that everything from the formation of our solar system to it's ultimate demise could go totally unnoticed. This includes the formation of life. To top it off there will be no evidence for future space archaeologists to sift through. Ok maybe radio signals, Viking and other probes get picked up by some alien race someday but even this could be well after the solar system is toast. The universe is so vast that life here could actually mean nothing. Perhaps the most important thing for us is to realize is that for all we know right now, our lives are insignificant on a universal scale.
    what signifies this insignificance? without our lives we would have nothing to signify that we may be insignificant... there for isn't our lives very significant? hope that doesn't distract you on the golf course later! i'm sure it won't, as you probably think my comment is pretty insignifiant right?
    I never really said we were insignificant but that the possibility is that we are. I don't think you can argue against humanity on a universal scale being pretty damn insignificant. Doesn't mean we're completely insignificant at the moment. What if there is no other life out there, no one to visit us now and no one to visit our ruins later, no lasting legacy in a universe that just continues to chug along without even noticing us. We are a diatom on a whale's ass significant...so I guess that might count as something
    Last edited by zinjanthropos; August 13th, 2012 at 08:42 PM.
    question for you likes this.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    God is the most important thing in life.
    dedo likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Forum Bachelors Degree dmwyant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    456
    "To crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and here the lamentations of their women"
    Not all who wander are lost... Some of us just misplaced our destination.

    I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist.
    -Jack London
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    let me put it to you this way:

    life has no meaning. its pointless. it most definitely is not fair.
    you suffer, then die.

    now, setting the facts aside, hear this
    though life has no meaning, you add meaning to life

    life is entirely what you make of it

    the secret is this: follow your bliss
    then the universe will open doors for you, where there was once nothing

    thats the Campbellian response, hope ive enlightened you...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2
    care to elaborate?
    catholic i presume?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    The most important thing is not to be the most important thing. Just because you've studied like this and done all this work does not mean you should go and become aPples CEO. Don't be like the rest of the world. At the time, Albert Einstein was not the most important thing around, but after we realized how important his theories were he became that. Steve jobs became a millionaire not to be a millionaire, but to be different. Sure his goal wasn't to make millions or feed the poor. His goal was to put a computer in every home. The millionaire part was just a side effect. It took him almost 50 years to reach a successful business, and then he got cancer. But he achieved a goal. Look at what the world needs. Not just feeding the poor or helping orphans, but what about a new type of street light, or and new street sign system. Don't look at what will make you money, but what will help the world.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    I agree with u on everything above but why why and why should we be ignorant doesnt anyone have the answer? why are some people lucky while others not why are some people beautiful while others not some strong while others not believe me i m not saying this because i have an issue or a problem with myself in fact i happen to be quite good looking and clever and i live in a middle class family but i just feel that i deserve more and that i can give much more if i have a chance and every time i sit at night watching the stars i feel hope that something out there is watching and will make things right in the end but then the next day i return to the miserable daily life where i happen to be very unlucky in everything i do. let me make this simpler how can a football player play the game if he knows that eventually he is going to lose?????

    I think you may already know this, but you think about money way too much.

    You also need to realize that you are different from the people, in the social groups around you, because you think about things, that they do not. Its almost funny, you are dreaming of being in a place, were you dont even belong.

    I think when you look at the stars, you should dream about this, "owning/renting a (lower middle class) home, and a girl to share it with." This is all you deserve, trust me

    You said, you feel you can give so much more, and I agree with you. But the question is, will you try to do it?
    Notice I said try.


    Its seems your walking away from yourself, and dreaming of being in a place were you dont even belong. But I personally would like you to turn around, and try to make an ideal world.

    And realize, you may not be able do it. But you can still try.

    Sorry if I was rude,
    Chad.


    p.s.
    You may like the following song a lot,

    Hal Ketchum - I Know Where Love Lives - YouTube
    Last edited by chad; August 13th, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Z@T@RA18 likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,211
    Quote Originally Posted by lepton View Post
    let me put it to you this way:

    life has no meaning. its pointless. it most definitely is not fair.
    you suffer, then die.

    now, setting the facts aside, hear this
    though life has no meaning, you add meaning to life

    life is entirely what you make of it

    the secret is this: follow your bliss
    then the universe will open doors for you, where there was once nothing

    thats the Campbellian response, hope ive enlightened you...
    the existentialist evolution into Campbellian bliss
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. View Post
    God is the most important thing in life.
    Like a hobby or a respite from shovelling shit, a diversion. Hobbies are interesting but it's difficult for many to understand one man's pleasure. I can see how God could preoccupy the minds of a lot of people but for real divine importance, shit shovelling is in another league. I think more people understand why God would be an important deviation from real life for a shoveler of shit. I wonder if God's importance is directly proportional to the amount of misery suffered in the daily life of an individual. I mean wouldn't God be way more important to a shit shoveler as compared to the leader of a country?

    I think the most important thing in life should be the same for everyone if not every living thing.
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26
    thanks for the advice u once gave me man but i have on more question do u think we live in a random world ? do we decide every major step we take in our lives or is it predefined? i still gaze at the stars every night because i know that im looking for something beyond life love or money < now i know it is a simple sign of hope from beyond the great barrier for something better
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    , our lives are insignificant on a universal scale.
    But the universe surely is equally insignificant on the personal scale?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Z@T@RA18 View Post
    thanks for the advice u once gave me man but i have on more question do u think we live in a random world ? do we decide every major step we take in our lives or is it predefined? i still gaze at the stars every night because i know that im looking for something beyond life love or money < now i know it is a simple sign of hope from beyond the great barrier for something better
    I dont believe in absolute randomness since it clashes with causality. The question then is if causality clashes with free will. It think it does not but proving that is difficult: I think the way to look at it is that we in fact experience freedom of thought and will... but that we really cant explain to our satisfaction how things can be that way.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope zinjanthropos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Driving in my car
    Posts
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by sigurdV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    , our lives are insignificant on a universal scale.
    But the universe surely is equally insignificant on the personal scale?
    OK I'll bite ....how so?
    All that belongs to human understanding, in this deep ignorance and obscurity, is to be skeptical, or at least cautious; and not to admit of any hypothesis, whatsoever; much less, of any which is supported by no appearance of probability...Hume
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sigurdV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    , our lives are insignificant on a universal scale.
    But the universe surely is equally insignificant on the personal scale?
    OK I'll bite ....how so?
    You surprised me. OK: What is more important than yourself?
    And the tiny piece of the universe you inhabit? Dont you ordinarily forget about the rest?
    Except when the forces of darkness tries to spoil your day
    by pointing out that you are insignificant in the grand perspective?
    Elsewhere I oppose in another way but here Ill point out that its a question of relativity:

    What do you care if youre insignificant to the universe?

    Let the universe take care of itself I say... lets go fishing and enjoy our stay.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,822
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sigurdV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjanthropos View Post
    , our lives are insignificant on a universal scale.
    But the universe surely is equally insignificant on the personal scale?
    OK I'll bite ....how so?
    The universe has no significance other than that which you attach to it. And since you are so insignificant, it is of no significance.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope cosmictraveler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Key West, Florida, Earth
    Posts
    4,789
    Life itself is the most important thing, what you do with yours is up to you so choose well and live long.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    Jimi Hendrix
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Is there such thing already?
    By MonkeyTyper in forum Computer Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 16th, 2012, 01:35 PM
  2. Are life science blogs important to your research?
    By JammyJames in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 1st, 2011, 07:55 AM
  3. IMPORTANT!!!
    By Quantime in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 19th, 2007, 08:51 AM
  4. REALLY IMPORTANT!
    By Quantime in forum Mathematics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: November 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM
  5. Something to thing about
    By eternal in forum Scientific Study of Religion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 10th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •