Notices
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: What is the genesis of a Quasar?

  1. #1 What is the genesis of a Quasar? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    A Quasar is thought, by science, to be created by a super massive black hole at the center of the accretion disk. All of what we see is visible light and atomic energy, which is only a small percent of the energy of the Quasar. Most of the energy is dark gravity vortexes of dark matter. I posit that dark matter is collapsing into the center of the Quasar in the form of two super massive dark gravity vortexes joined at their tips and pushing against each others impetus toward a singularity.

    (Picture)

    This gravitational action creates the accretion disk which enhances the condensation of dark matter to ultimately create the active galactic nucleus (AGN). The non-stellar radiation from the AGN in the form of beams of particles and radiation is escaping the AGN out the path of least resistance which is the tunnels created by the initial dark gravity vortexes.

    The relativistic jets of non-stellar radiation from an AGN is the result of the condensation of dark matter, which is caused by the two dark gravity vortexes and the accretion disk. It is not caused by a black hole.

    regards, gray


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    A Quasar is thought, by science, to be created by a super massive black hole at the center of the accretion disk. All of what we see is visible light and atomic energy, which is only a small percent of the energy of the Quasar. Most of the energy is dark gravity vortexes of dark matter.
    What is dark gravity? How can gravity be a vortex?
    I posit that dark matter is collapsing into the center of the Quasar in the form of two super massive dark gravity vortexes joined at their tips and pushing against each others impetus toward a singularity.
    Vortex?
    This gravitational action creates the accretion disk which enhances the condensation of dark matter to ultimately create the active galactic nucleus (AGN).
    What does the condensation of dark matter mean?
    The non-stellar radiation from the AGN in the form of beams of particles and radiation is escaping the AGN out the path of least resistance which is the tunnels created by the initial dark gravity vortexes.
    The jets are theorized to move along the magnetic poles, what evidence do you have that this is wrong?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Genius Duck Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,957
    Moved to Personal Theories.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Xinhui Guangdong province China
    Posts
    118
    Cosmos can be fashion, passion and inflation while physics must be step by step.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    A Quasar is thought, by science, to be created by a super massive black hole at the center of the accretion disk. All of what we see is visible light and atomic energy, which is only a small percent of the energy of the Quasar. Most of the energy is dark gravity vortexes of dark matter. I posit that dark matter is collapsing into the center of the Quasar in the form of two super massive dark gravity vortexes joined at their tips and pushing against each others impetus toward a singularity.

    (Picture)

    This gravitational action creates the accretion disk which enhances the condensation of dark matter to ultimately create the active galactic nucleus (AGN). The non-stellar radiation from the AGN in the form of beams of particles and radiation is escaping the AGN out the path of least resistance which is the tunnels created by the initial dark gravity vortexes.

    The relativistic jets of non-stellar radiation from an AGN is the result of the condensation of dark matter, which is caused by the two dark gravity vortexes and the accretion disk. It is not caused by a black hole.

    regards, gray
    I did warn you not to try posting this sort of thing in the hard science areas. So now you are where I said you ought to be, in personal and alt theories.

    Didn't you say: "I am not prepared to speculate about anything that I cannot suggest an experiment to prove what I say. ?

    What experiment are you suggesting for all this?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    [QUOTE=Bufofrog;630450]What is dark gravity? How can gravity be a vortex?[QUOTE]

    Dark gravity is just another name for dark matter. Since dark matter has mass, dark matter has gravity.

    A vortex is a collapsing cloud of gas. Condensation means more mass. More mass means more gravity.

    regards, gray
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    A Quasar is thought, by science, to be created by a super massive black hole at the center of the accretion disk. All of what we see is visible light and atomic energy, which is only a small percent of the energy of the Quasar. Most of the energy is dark gravity vortexes of dark matter. I posit that dark matter is collapsing into the center of the Quasar in the form of two super massive dark gravity vortexes joined at their tips and pushing against each others impetus toward a singularity.

    (Picture)

    This gravitational action creates the accretion disk which enhances the condensation of dark matter to ultimately create the active galactic nucleus (AGN). The non-stellar radiation from the AGN in the form of beams of particles and radiation is escaping the AGN out the path of least resistance which is the tunnels created by the initial dark gravity vortexes.

    The relativistic jets of non-stellar radiation from an AGN is the result of the condensation of dark matter, which is caused by the two dark gravity vortexes and the accretion disk. It is not caused by a black hole.

    regards, gray
    I did warn you not to try posting this sort of thing in the hard science areas. So now you are where I said you ought to be, in personal and alt theories.

    Didn't you say: "I am not prepared to speculate about anything that I cannot suggest an experiment to prove what I say. ?

    What experiment are you suggesting for all this?
    Sorry. I didn't think that offering a logical alternative to black hole as the solution to the missing gravitational energy puzzle of quasars was out of the main stream.

    I want to present the experiment, but I really can not without a few sketches I made and I don't seem to be able to get them to come in. I used to have a computer draftsman and my kid around to do the computer stuff. Can you help me understand how to import a drawing?

    regards, gray
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post

    I did warn you not to try posting this sort of thing in the hard science areas. So now you are where I said you ought to be, in personal and alt theories.

    Didn't you say: "I am not prepared to speculate about anything that I cannot suggest an experiment to prove what I say. ?

    What experiment are you suggesting for all this?
    Sorry. I didn't think that offering a logical alternative to black hole as the solution to the missing gravitational energy puzzle of quasars was out of the main stream.

    I want to present the experiment, but I really can not without a few sketches I made and I don't seem to be able to get them to come in. I used to have a computer draftsman and my kid around to do the computer stuff. Can you help me understand how to import a drawing?

    regards, gray
    "Dark gravity" is not a concept in cosmology, nor is a "gravity vortex". So no, your idea is decidedly out of the mainstream. This is a bad sign, suggesting, as it does, that you understand very little of the science that you seem to want to challenge. But we will see, no doubt, as you expound your ideas.

    I think if you can convert a drawing to a .pdf you will be able to copy and paste it, but I'm not sure. I know it works on other forums I belong to.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Genius Duck Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,957
    AFAIK any picture has to be hosted elsewhere - Imgur, Flickr and the like - and linked to from there, rather than be directly uploaded to this site.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Dywyddyr View Post
    AFAIK any picture has to be hosted elsewhere - Imgur, Flickr and the like - and linked to from there, rather than be directly uploaded to this site.
    Is that definite? Did it use to be possible to upload files directly and that function now no longer works,?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,557
    In one of the forum "upgrades" the space allocated for uploads was removed... In the past it was possible to upload images but now there is no storage space allocated for them so any attempt at uploading fails.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    In one of the forum "upgrades" the space allocated for uploads was removed... In the past it was possible to upload images but now there is no storage space allocated for them so any attempt at uploading fails.
    OK ,I will report that issue with the admin.
    I don't anticipate any joy but it gives me a valid reason to keep badgering them

    Also it would be good if the notifications could be got to work (again?) as that would work as a lighthouse signal to lapsed members.

    I am fairly sure they do get my reports but seem not to consider it polite to acknowledge .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufofrog View Post
    What does the condensation of dark matter mean?
    I posit that dark matter is a gas that, like any gas, can be condensed by a vortex. Dark gravitational forces cause the collapse of dark matter into the electronic organization of atomic matter.

    regards,gray
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    Dark gravity is just another name for dark matter.
    Dark matter is not another name for dark gravity. Dark gravity is a term you made up, making up terms in a scientific discussion will only impede the discussion.
    Since dark matter has mass, dark matter has gravity.
    Correct dark matter has gravity (not dark gravity).
    A vortex is a collapsing cloud of gas.
    Due to the conservation of angular momentum that is correct. I still don't know what you mean by 'gravitational vortex'.
    Condensation means more mass.
    No it doesn't. If I have a volume of gas that condenses, it doesn't increase in mass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Sophomore
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    I posit that dark matter is a gas that, like any gas, can be condensed by a vortex.
    This is just an unsupported assertion that goes against observation. Dark matter is not like any other gas. It does not clump together, bond together nor condense.
    Dark gravitational forces cause the collapse of dark matter into the electronic organization of atomic matter.
    Do you have any evidence of this or is this just another unsupported assertion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufofrog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    Dark gravity is just another name for dark matter.
    Dark matter is not another name for dark gravity. Dark gravity is a term you made up, making up terms in a scientific discussion will only impede the discussion.
    Since dark matter has mass, dark matter has gravity.
    Correct dark matter has gravity (not dark gravity).
    A vortex is a collapsing cloud of gas.
    Due to the conservation of angular momentum that is correct. I still don't know what you mean by 'gravitational vortex'.
    Condensation means more mass.
    No it doesn't. If I have a volume of gas that condenses, it doesn't increase in mass.
    A vortex that has an unlimited source of gas will collapse into a continuously increasing mass. The incessant pull on the source by the vortex is linear gravity. When two vortexes come together the pull will be magnified by the formation of an active nucleus and an accretion disk. The dark part of a quasar is the part we cannot see. Two vortexes, or black hole? A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at Hubble pictures of quasars and imagine vortexes feeding an AGN and an accretion disk.

    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Einstein

    regards, gray
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufofrog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    I posit that dark matter is a gas that, like any gas, can be condensed by a vortex.
    This is just an unsupported assertion that goes against observation. Dark matter is not like any other gas. It does not clump together, bond together nor condense.
    Dark gravitational forces cause the collapse of dark matter into the electronic organization of atomic matter.
    Do you have any evidence of this or is this just another unsupported assertion?
    Yes it does condense and, as you say, clump together and bond together and the evidence is atomic matter.

    regards, gray
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufofrog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    I posit that dark matter is a gas that, like any gas, can be condensed by a vortex.
    This is just an unsupported assertion that goes against observation. Dark matter is not like any other gas. It does not clump together, bond together nor condense.
    Dark gravitational forces cause the collapse of dark matter into the electronic organization of atomic matter.
    Do you have any evidence of this or is this just another unsupported assertion?
    Yes it does condense and, as you say, clump together and bond together and the evidence is atomic matter.

    regards, gray
    No that is just an assertion.

    Having reviewed this thread, it is my considered opinion that you are barking mad.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Having reviewed this thread, it is my considered opinion that you are barking mad.
    Main stream physics believes in black holes and singularities that are nothing more than mathematical hallucinations. They think they can take the same math and run it both ways in time. From black hole to singularity and from big bang to inflation with no way to prove any of it. Seems like their going in circles. If you can't make it real in this world with an experiment that yields something useful, what is the point?

    If it makes me a barking mad crank to want an alternative to this explanation of creation, then arf,arf.

    If my assertions are beyond your ability to look at with an open mind, much less ponder, don't worry about it. Their are other fish in the sea.

    regards, gray
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by graybear13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Having reviewed this thread, it is my considered opinion that you are barking mad.
    Main stream physics believes in black holes and singularities that are nothing more than mathematical hallucinations. They think they can take the same math and run it both ways in time. From black hole to singularity and from big bang to inflation with no way to prove any of it. Seems like their going in circles. If you can't make it real in this world with an experiment that yields something useful, what is the point?

    If it makes me a barking mad crank to want an alternative to this explanation of creation, then arf,arf.

    If my assertions are beyond your ability to look at with an open mind, much less ponder, don't worry about it. Their are other fish in the sea.

    regards, gray
    Haha, the old "open mind" one, eh? I wonder how many times I must have seen that from cranks.

    However since what you say does not even make sense, having an open mind makes no difference.

    To apply Wolfgang Pauli's famous dismissal, it's "not even wrong".

    But good luck anyway: maybe someone else will have more patience than I at trying to understand what on earth you are on about.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Compared to Genesis .....
    By zinjanthropos in forum Scientific Study of Religion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 7th, 2012, 04:44 PM
  2. Quasar Jets
    By ox in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 4th, 2010, 03:49 PM
  3. Quasar jet stream data can Black holes create space time?
    By kevinmorais in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 20th, 2009, 09:59 PM
  4. Quasar jet stream Faster than light FTL motion data needed
    By kevinmorais in forum Personal Theories & Alternative Ideas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 1st, 2009, 02:07 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •