Notices
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Theory that might explain Big Bang, Black Holes, Fourth Dimension, Gravity, Time/Time Travel, Dark energy, Our creator, and mother/parallel universe.

  1. #1 Theory that might explain Big Bang, Black Holes, Fourth Dimension, Gravity, Time/Time Travel, Dark energy, Our creator, and mother/parallel universe. 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    I will be straight with you, I'm 17 and certainly no science major. It is something that fascinates me and something that I love.
    I am a christian and believe that God created this universe. I also believe we are descendants of Apes, I believe in the Big Bang, and in parallel universes... Might be contradictive, but hear me out. I want an honest opinion from you guys. Also if there is something wrong with this theory(which i'm sure there is), Please let me know. That is why i'm here. Also, although this post will have a lot of religious/biblical references, I am not here to start a war on religion. Please be respectful.

    There really isn't a good place to start as this will be a pretty large post, I guess I'll begin where this theory began for me.

    I was watching an episode of Through the Wormhole(Can't recall which one) where Morgan Freeman was talking about Dark energy. Ultimately, I was fascinated that there was something in our universe which was undetectable but still had a cause and effect on matter in this universe. I began to brainstorm how this would be possible and the best analogy of what it could be is the following.

    Imagine you have a kiddie pool with water filled to the brim. Now cover that kiddie pool with a stretchable fabric(The fabric being our current understanding of Space/time). Everything above the fabric would be our universe, all matter and everything we see in existence today is on the top side of the fabric. This is our third dimensional world. The water below the fabric will be dark energy. Now if we were to add some more water, it would have a slightly higher pressure, causing the fabric to bulge slightly. If we were to take a few stones and put it on the fabric, than it would pull the fabric downwards slightly. But the water(Dark energy) would push on the matter from the other side of our fabric(Space time). This would explain why Dark energy is undetectable but still has cause and effect on our universe. The only problem I see so far is that this is showed on a 2-d plane because we live in a 3-D world. If we lived in a 4-D world, I would be able to show this in a 3-D plane. That is what leads to the next part of this theory.

    Dark energy resides in a 4-D world, it could possibly be another form of matter, or energy, it is easily something that is not comprehendable by our 3-D brains.

    This theory is one which supports other theories that talk of a single parallel universe. Although I believe that it isn't a parallel universe, it is simply the part of our universe that is in 4-D, therefore undetectable by 3-D objects. This is where religion comes to play, I believe that the Bible says nothing contradicting to this theory. In the Bible it is written that God created light(photons) than divided the light from the dark(meaning darkness was always there) and saw that it was good, and the first day ended.
    In theory this could mean that God resides in the fourth dimension. There he decided to create a 3 dimensional world.

    This is getting difficult to explain, I will try to do my best to explain it so it makes most sense.
    Theory is that when the Big Bang exploded, matter from the big bang moved much faster than light... But what if it didn't? What during the explosion, time didn't exist. If time is created by virtual particles flashing in and out of existence(quantam mechanics) than before matter was ever created, time was never real. I think that there was no matter to begin with, there was no third dimension to begin with, but when it was created, particles were able to move faster than light, because although God created light, he did not divide light from dark, therefore light never had to move, it just existed, everywhere. Once God divided light from dark, a universal speed limit was created.

    Now I will explain why I believe that it is very possible that we are descendants of apes. When God created man, he said that he created man in his own image but problem is, is that if God lives in the fourth dimension and there is no matter in the fourth dimension, than how could he have created us in his image by using matter? I think that the reason is because he was referring to a person's soul. I think that the barrier between 3-D and 4-D does not allow matter to pass through, but a soul can. God created the SOUL of man in his own image, not the man's body, therefore evolution from ape to human is possible while still remaining in the image of God.

    This leads to more evidence and possible theories of a person's soul and consciousness. I think that a humans consciousness can not exist without a soul, When God said he "breathed" life into us, I believe he refers to our soul. When a soul is tied to a body, consciousness in born. This would explain why when people faint, or die momentarily, they have out of body experiences(often saying they met supernatural beings, or angels, or God, whatever it may be). This is because our soul is not tied to our own body when we lose consciousness.
    And when our soul is free of the bond that matter has on it, it is free to travel through the fabric of space time and into the fourth dimension(Since matter can't travel to the fourth dimension). I also think that it is possible that a person's soul is in some circumstances not able to pass through the fabric of space time and is stuck in the 3-D world, ultimately being what we call a ghost.

    So what I am saying is that possibly a soul of a human is made from dark energy, or maybe it just resides in a 4-D world made of dark energy.

    Many places in the Bible say how an angel comes to earth, in almost all cases where an angel has to interact with a human, he must take a form of a living thing. A good example is when Satan took the form of a snake. Since dark energy is not detectable by 3-D objects, than the souls of angels/demons(whatever you want to call it) must take on a living form of matter.

    BUT I think that although souls from the 4-D world can't directly interact with the 3-D world, information can always be transferred(I forgot which theory this supports exactly, but there is one in which matter is not required for the transmitting of information). I think that thoughts and ideas can be put into our brains by angels and/or demons, or maybe atleast it can influence our own thoughts.

    There are many people on earth claiming to have supernatural powers, I think that it is very possible that there people have the ability to tune-in with their souls, and see and understand things the majority of us can not.

    Now, if matter doesn't exist in the fourth dimension, than quantam mechanics also doesn't exist... so doesn't light. We are souls, we have no eyes, there is no matter, therefore we don't even need light to see. Since there is no matter, than there is no virtual particles flashing in and out of existence which, in turn, means that in the fourth dimension, time doesn't exist. But also more than that, in the fourth dimension, we have no bodies, which means we have no brains, which also means we would not be able to remember clearly what was in the fourth dimension if we were to ever go there. But again, information can travel from the fourth dimension into the third dimension, that is why many people when coming back to life or gaining consciousness have some memory of what happened(something like a dream). Although we would never be able to explain to a person what the fourth dimension is like because our human 3-D brains are incapable of processing information about a dimension that to us, doesn't exist.

    There are currently scientific experiments being done where a few scientists are trying to freeze organs so that ultimately when technology allows it, they will be able to freeze and preserve human bodies as long as they want, maybe even thousands of years. If we were to ever enter a state in which our bodies can be preserved and our soul was to travel to the fourth dimension, than we can ultimately time travel. Since in the fourth dimension matter and time doesn't exist, than when looking into the third dimension we can see everything happening all at once. We can ultimately choose a time in which our body has been preserved, and travel to that moment to live when we want to.

    I know this isn't everyone's dream of what time traveling would/could be like, but if this theory would be real, than that would, in my opinion, be the only possible way of doing so.

    Black holes...pretty intriguing if you ask me.... for this let's go back to the kiddie pool analogy. Imagine that on the piece of fabric you have a very heavy object, one that could possibly(if to explode) would tear apart the fabric. The matter all around it, would simply fall into the hole. I think that this would be one of the best explanations to what a blackhole could really be.... truly a portal into the next dimension. Although it would still kill you, you would end up there(Dying anywhere else would take you there anyway so no point to traveling into one). I think that all matter and light that go into a black hole, get destroyed, and don't come back(unless in the form of like a quasar or blazar). I honestly don't know much about quasar's, but if someone could shed some light on it(pun intended), would be awesome.
    BTW this would also support the theory that if you were to watch someone fall into a blackhole, at one point it would look to you as if they froze completely in time, this is because time in the fourth dimension doesn't exist therefore making it seem as if the time there, froze.

    Phew....this was making my head explode, can't wait to see your replies and thoughts.... I know this is a world that is so bizarre that many people wouldn't believe it would ever be possible, but I am here to share all possible outcomes and theories. Never been on any one of these forums, just wanted to find some like-minded people who have a passion for finding the secrets to the universe.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,822
    I've moved this to personal theories and ideas section. You don't have a scientific hypothesis. At best, it is an analogy.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    This is our third dimensional world. The water below the fabric will be dark energy. Now if we were to add some more water, it would have a slightly higher pressure, causing the fabric to bulge slightly. If we were to take a few stones and put it on the fabric, than it would pull the fabric downwards slightly. But the water(Dark energy) would push on the matter from the other side of our fabric(Space time). This would explain why Dark energy is undetectable but still has cause and effect on our universe. The only problem I see so far is that this is showed on a 2-d plane because we live in a 3-D world. If we lived in a 4-D world, I would be able to show this in a 3-D plane. That is what leads to the next part of this theory.

    Dark energy resides in a 4-D world, it could possibly be another form of matter, or energy, it is easily something that is not comprehendable by our 3-D brains.

    This theory is one which supports other theories that talk of a single parallel universe. Although I believe that it isn't a parallel universe, it is simply the part of our universe that is in 4-D, therefore undetectable by 3-D objects. This is where religion comes to play, I believe that the Bible says nothing contradicting to this theory. In the Bible it is written that God created light(photons) than divided the light from the dark(meaning darkness was always there) and saw that it was good, and the first day ended.
    In theory this could mean that God resides in the fourth dimension. There he decided to create a 3 dimensional world.
    But we live in a 4D universe, not a 3D universe.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,822
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    Theory is that when the Big Bang exploded, matter from the big bang moved much faster than light... But what if it didn't?
    This is wrong. The big bang wasn't an explosion, and matter did not move faster than light. It is explained as an expansion of space.

    When God created man, he said that he created man in his own image but problem is, is that if God lives in the fourth dimension and there is no matter in the fourth dimension, than how could he have created us in his image by using matter? I think that the reason is because he was referring to a person's soul. I think that the barrier between 3-D and 4-D does not allow matter to pass through, but a soul can. God created the SOUL of man in his own image, not the man's body, therefore evolution from ape to human is possible while still remaining in the image of God.
    A science forum is not the right place to have a theological discussion.

    There are many people on earth claiming to have supernatural powers, I think that it is very possible that there people have the ability to tune-in with their souls, and see and understand things the majority of us can not.
    What is the evidence for the supernatural powers?
    Suggestion: forget about the science fiction you've been watching and learn some actual science.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Masters Degree Implicate Order's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    27.4679° S, 153.0278° E
    Posts
    610
    Hi AdwardY

    I think you might have been exposed to a bit of Paul Steinhardt's and Neil Turok's cyclic universe model and then mixed these ideas with your belief system. The cyclic model is a very interesting proposal suggesting that dark energy is the mechanism that is responsible for the progressive flattening of spatial curvature from the bounce between parrallel branes and the mechanism for the ultimate contraction back to a crunch and bounce. I must admit that I quite like this proposal as rather than throwing the Standard Model out on its ear, it incorporates most of it's non-controversial aspects.....anyway if you want to find out more about it, here is an introductory paper on it. Just be aware that this is a science forum and despite 'best intent' you are probably in for an earful if you embellish scientific thought processes with spiritualism. Fortunately scientific theory can be disputed with empirical evidence.....spiritualism can't, which makes it exceedingly difficult to discuss rationally in a science forum such as this and we inevitably get long winded debates from varying points of view of no material consequence.
    Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    Theory is that when the Big Bang exploded, matter from the big bang moved much faster than light... But what if it didn't?
    This is wrong. The big bang wasn't an explosion, and matter did not move faster than light. It is explained as an expansion of space.

    When God created man, he said that he created man in his own image but problem is, is that if God lives in the fourth dimension and there is no matter in the fourth dimension, than how could he have created us in his image by using matter? I think that the reason is because he was referring to a person's soul. I think that the barrier between 3-D and 4-D does not allow matter to pass through, but a soul can. God created the SOUL of man in his own image, not the man's body, therefore evolution from ape to human is possible while still remaining in the image of God.
    A science forum is not the right place to have a theological discussion.

    There are many people on earth claiming to have supernatural powers, I think that it is very possible that there people have the ability to tune-in with their souls, and see and understand things the majority of us can not.
    What is the evidence for the supernatural powers?
    Suggestion: forget about the science fiction you've been watching and learn some actual science.
    As I said, I am no science major and am not planning on being one. Just putting my own ideas out there.
    And some of the greatest laws didn't have evidence to begin with. I am just saying that all of these people that claim to have extra senses it would be unlikely that they don't have supernatural powers... Again this is just an opinion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    [QUOTE=Harold14370;583627]
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    Theory is that when the Big Bang exploded, matter from the big bang moved much faster than light... But what if it didn't?
    This is wrong. The big bang wasn't an explosion, and matter did not move faster than light. It is explained as an expansion of space.

    Oh yea, the Big Bang isn't proven either.... So it might have not been an expansion of space at all. It is also a theory. And just because a theory is out there that many people believe might be true, doesn't mean it is.
    I find that many people forget that it is just a theory and begin to blindly believe that that really was the way it actually happened. New ideas are required in science to make any kind of progress in it. And it is exactly this kind of radical thinking that is needed to find the answers.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,827
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    the Big Bang isn't proven
    Oops.

    It is also a theory.
    Double oops.

    And it is exactly this kind of radical thinking that is needed to find the answers.
    No.
    Last edited by Dywyddyr; August 4th, 2014 at 04:34 AM.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope MagiMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,440
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    As I said, I am no science major and am not planning on being one.
    Out of genuine curiosity, why then do you feel the need to try and revolutionize scientific thinking?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    As I said, I am no science major and am not planning on being one.
    Out of genuine curiosity, why then do you feel the need to try and revolutionize scientific thinking?
    I don't, If I was in High School and I made a new recipe for a cupcake, would 5 star chef's all over the world go mad and say I'm trying to change what it means to be a chef? Nope... I'm just sharing my personal thoughts and ideas, nothing more.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    10,827
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiMaster View Post
    Out of genuine curiosity, why then do you feel the need to try and revolutionize scientific thinking?
    I don't, If I was in High School and I made a new recipe for a cupcake, would 5 star chef's all over the world go mad and say I'm trying to change what it means to be a chef? Nope... I'm just sharing my personal thoughts and ideas, nothing more.
    And yet, you feel qualified to state:
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwardY View Post
    And it is exactly this kind of radical thinking that is needed to find the answers.
    Go figure...
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Professor astromark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,014
    [QUOTE=AdwardY;
    As I said, I am no science major and am not planning on being one. Just putting my own ideas out there.
    And some of the greatest laws didn't have evidence to begin with. I am just saying that all of these people that claim to have extra senses it would be unlikely that they don't have supernatural powers... Again this is just an opinion.[/QUOTE]

    ~ You are welcome to your ideas...( opinion ), But you can not come to a science forum and expect to be taken lightly or seriously when you say things like this above.. You are a very long way from being credible.. I am sorry I bothered to read your posts..
    I like to pick and choose which fiction I read..
    You obviously do have some knowledge of these subjects, but to mix it with supernatural notions of spiritualism's.. and belief.. You have lost me..
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Black holes, dark matter & dark energy
    By Cuete in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Supplement to Rick Thielens theory on big bang,black holes&gravity
    By brett churukian in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 10th, 2012, 03:15 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 13th, 2011, 05:15 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 13th, 2011, 04:03 AM
  5. Big Bang and Time Travel
    By blueazure_1988 in forum Physics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 24th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •