Notices
Results 1 to 64 of 64
Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By RedPanda
  • 1 Post By adelady
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 3 Post By adelady
  • 4 Post By exchemist
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By adelady
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By adelady
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By exchemist

Thread: G spots where and when....

  1. #1 G spots where and when.... 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    It's called the prostate.

    Prostate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    Hannah is this a question or an assertion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    Hannah is this a question or an assertion?
    A question mainly.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by adelady View Post
    I'm aware of that. I would like to here opinions or if there is any, (scientific explanations either for or against anal sex being ruled out as unnatural).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adelady View Post
    I'm aware of that. I would like to here opinions or if there is any, (scientific explanations either for or against anal sex being ruled out as unnatural).
    This is not a scientific question, Hannah.

    If it happens, which it obviously does, it is a natural phenomenon. That much is science. But, as you are well aware, when some people describe it as "unnatural", they are making a judgement about its desirability among human beings. It is quite unfair to co-opt science into a moral argument of this sort.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    Hannah is this a question or an assertion?


    A question mainly.
    OK. It would help then to phrase it as a question. If you phrase it as a statement and just shove a question mark at the end you risk confusion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    What do you mean by "ok" and "natural"?

    It sounds like you're asking us to pass judgment.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    What do you mean by "ok" and "natural"?

    It sounds like you're asking us to pass judgment.

    No, I am asking for opinions and any scientific proof/or papers that show any confirmations either way. Some would argue that Vaginas and Penis are for breeding only. I have never seen anything solid enough to conclude either way. I have my thoughts on it, as I'm sure many of you probably do if you dig deep enough.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Some would argue that Vaginas and Penis are for breeding only. I have never seen anything solid enough to conclude either way.
    I can assure you with 100% certainty that penises are not only for breeding.
    Anyone that argues otherwise has never taken a piss.
    LuciDreaming likes this.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    OK. It's not about biology.

    Can't think of a good place for the thread.

    The "least worst" place would be Personal theories. (In the sense that we're being asked for some rather than being offered some.)
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,294
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40
    I'm aware of that. I would like to here opinions or if there is any, (scientific explanations either for or against anal sex being ruled out as unnatural).


    First you need to fully define the terms you are using specifically "natural form" and "unnatural". Neither have been used in the science realm and are the sole property of religious extreme groups that want to vilify and demonize the LGBT community.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Some would argue that Vaginas and Penis are for breeding only. I have never seen anything solid enough to conclude either way.
    I can assure you with 100% certainty that penises are not only for breeding.Anyone that argues otherwise has never taken a piss.
    I agree there but my point was mainly sexually/reproductively.PS did the site go offline yesterday?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    As for anal sex being "unnatural".

    History tells us that this used to be one of the main methods used as a form of contraception in heterosexual couples. Even today, you'd probably find that most anal sex in the world happens within hetero relationships. In case you were unaware, homosexual men have other options so not all of them engage in anal sex anyway.

    And there are options other than Tab A goes in Slot B for heterosexual coupling. We all have hands and mouths as well as genitals and anuses and imaginations and more than one of them, maybe all, can be used at any time.
    Cogito Ergo Sum likes this.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40
    I'm aware of that. I would like to here opinions or if there is any, (scientific explanations either for or against anal sex being ruled out as unnatural).
    First you need to fully define the terms you are using specifically "natural form" and "unnatural". Neither have been used in the science realm and are the sole property of religious extreme groups that want to vilify and demonize the LGBT community.
    Yes. Still, there must be an argument somewhere or at least it should have been examined either way. If people who want to demonise the lgbt then I'm surprised there is no scientific evaluation. Surely this needs to be put forward if they believe their own logic.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,294
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40
    I'm aware of that. I would like to here opinions or if there is any, (scientific explanations either for or against anal sex being ruled out as unnatural).
    First you need to fully define the terms you are using specifically "natural form" and "unnatural". Neither have been used in the science realm and are the sole property of religious extreme groups that want to vilify and demonize the LGBT community.
    Yes. Still, there must be an argument somewhere or at least it should have been examined either way. If people who want to demonise the lgbt then I'm surprised there is no scientific evaluation. Surely this needs to be put forward if they believe their own logic.
    WHY must there be an argument? They are going entirely based on religious fervor and have NO backing evidence at all. Take it from a gay man, they are not basing the argument on science, but on bronze age scripture
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by adelady View Post
    As for anal sex being "unnatural". History tells us that this used to be one of the main methods used as a form of contraception in heterosexual couples. Even today, you'd probably find that most anal sex in the world happens within hetero relationships. In case you were unaware, homosexual men have other options so not all of them engage in anal sex anyway. And there are options other than Tab A goes in Slot B for heterosexual coupling. We all have hands and mouths as well as genitals and anuses and imaginations and more than one of them, maybe all, can be used at any time.
    We have apendages that are multi purpose tools. Yes. That is what I was aiming to get.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    In post#9 you say you "have your own thoughts on this" tell us what they are and what position you take in this "debate" (although as Paleo gas pointed there isn't much to debate). You persist in posting threads asking for our opinions but refusing to give your own, is there any wonder we assume you are working with a hidden agenda and treat your posts as such? If you want a "honest debate" about a subject you need to be more open about your own stance and opinions.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    That is what I was aiming to get.
    I've said this to someone else on these forums before.

    It is not appropriate for you to teach or test or push people to come up with ideas. Just because you can't see us or know us personally, you can't treat us like a little kid lining up all their teddies and playing schoolteacher.

    That's not how adult discussion is conducted.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,294
    I agree with PhDemon and Adelady.

    What EXACTLY is your position on the topic before we continue any further on the subject.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adelady View Post
    As for anal sex being "unnatural". History tells us that this used to be one of the main methods used as a form of contraception in heterosexual couples. Even today, you'd probably find that most anal sex in the world happens within hetero relationships. In case you were unaware, homosexual men have other options so not all of them engage in anal sex anyway. And there are options other than Tab A goes in Slot B for heterosexual coupling. We all have hands and mouths as well as genitals and anuses and imaginations and more than one of them, maybe all, can be used at any time.
    We have apendages that are multi purpose tools. Yes. That is what I was aiming to get.
    See Adelady and PhDemon's comments.

    Hannah, this is another example of you asking a supposedly innocent question, when all along you have a hidden agenda and are hoping we come up with the answer that conforms to it. This is going to irritate people who respond in good faith, and then find the discussion takes an increasingly tendentious turn as you try to manipulate the outcome.

    Please do not do this. If you have a point of view, then state it and ask if there is a scientific support for it. Then people will engage with the topic, for and against, on the basis of science. You get people on your side that way. Whereas now, anyone who has contributed feels they are being used, to bolster someone else's political crusade. That is not a nice feeing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    In post#9 you say you "have your own thoughts on this" tell us what they are and what position you take in this "debate" (although as Paleo gas pointed there isn't much to debate). You persist in posting threads asking for our opinions but refusing to give your own, is there any wonder we assume you are working with a hidden agenda and treat your posts as such? If you want a "honest debate" about a subject you need to be more open about your own stance and opinions.
    Hidden agenda? Oh give it a rest.

    I am merely trying to find out what people think or know. I will give my opinion, thoughts/reasons as and when the relative questions or pointers come up.
    One thing you should know by now is that I am not reserved or too shy to give my thoughts/responses.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Someone mentioned science being law?

    Well, that is a part of what has been used to gain convictions in criminal aspects, via forensics etc... has it not?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    In post#9 you say you "have your own thoughts on this" tell us what they are and what position you take in this "debate" (although as Paleo gas pointed there isn't much to debate). You persist in posting threads asking for our opinions but refusing to give your own, is there any wonder we assume you are working with a hidden agenda and treat your posts as such? If you want a "honest debate" about a subject you need to be more open about your own stance and opinions.
    Hidden agenda? Oh give it a rest.
    Why should I? In almost every thread you show you have one.

    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40
    I am merely trying to find out what people think or know. I will give my opinion, thoughts/reasons as and when the relative questions or pointers come up.
    One thing you should know by now is that I am not reserved or too shy to give my thoughts/responses.
    Well do so and be honest about the points you are trying to make. At the minute you are coming across as disingeneous to say the least.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by adelady View Post
    That is what I was aiming to get.
    I've said this to someone else on these forums before.

    It is not appropriate for you to teach or test or push people to come up with ideas. Just because you can't see us or know us personally, you can't treat us like a little kid lining up all their teddies and playing schoolteacher.

    That's not how adult discussion is conducted.

    Well, that might be because science/religion has pigeon holed some of you (or, you've done it) and you would perhaps feel a traitor if you did stray from the path.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    There 's no polite way to say this, this:

    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40
    Well, that might be because science/religion has pigeon holed some of you (or, you've done it) and you would perhaps feel a traitor if you did stray from the path.
    is pure bullshit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Yet again, you shout BS but don't give me any logical reasoning for or against the Actual question.

    Would we all agree that there needs to be at least a scientific review either way? If there is one, it doesn't seem to have reached the whole of populace yet. In fact it hasn't even made it's way on to this forum.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    I shout BS because it is. If you read the posts made by others their opinions and stance is readily apparent (unlike yours) and there is nothing to support your assertion that:

    Well, that might be because science/religion has pigeon holed some of you (or, you've done it) and you would perhaps feel a traitor if you did stray from the path.
    As Paleo has already pointed out there is only a debate about this in the minds of homophobic and/or religious nutters, which are you? (We would know if you actually posted your opinions honestly like everyone else on the forum).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    I shout BS because it is. If you read the posts made by others their opinions and stance is readily apparent (unlike yours) and there is nothing to support your assertion that:

    Well, that might be because science/religion has pigeon holed some of you (or, you've done it) and you would perhaps feel a traitor if you did stray from the path.
    As Paleo has already pointed out there is only a debate about this in the minds of homophobic and/or religious nutters, which are you? (We would know if you actually posted your opinions honestly like everyone else on the forum).

    The debate should be open for all. That is one of my main points. You clearly overlook something that is there, as you aften do. We don't want a quiet pushing of bringing things into acceptance because only some of society are clued up on it.

    Now, instead of shouting me down, find me the evidences for or against. Or admit that there might not be any yet, or you don't know.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    What debate? As you refuse to say what you opinion is there is none, evidence for or against what? As you have yet to advance a position we do not know what evidence is for or against it. You are just being a tedious asshat asking for opinions of others to twist to fit your (hidden) agenda. It is very annoying. Stop it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,438
    Your religion tells you that homosexual behavior is unnatural and you want us to counter with scientific evidence that suggests it isn't? I'm completely confused as to the point of this thread.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    It certainly is another "Three Musketeers" thread from Hannah
    Reply With Quote  
     

  34. #33  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Male orgasm (and apparently some females too) can be acheived by anal stimulation. I know the prostate has been cited and actually it is responsible for stimulation of penis too. I often here people dispell anal sex on the grounds of germs but then when we look at the penis which is used to urinate from too, can we say that it could also be a germ issue?

    Reproduction.

    It doesn't need a female orgasm to achieve impregnation. Which, could indicate that sex is not just a tool for reproduction. Women can still have orgasm after menopause too.

    There.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  35. #34  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    This is a statement of elementary facts. What is your hypothesis on the subject that you are looking for evidence to support or refute?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  36. #35  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    I am merely trying to find out what people think or know.

    I will give my opinion, thoughts/reasons as and when the relative questions or pointers come up.


    One thing you should know by now is that I am not reserved or too shy to give my thoughts/responses.
    How many times, how many ways do I have to say this.

    This is not how adults converse or discuss things.

    This sounds a lot more like a smart alec adolescent trying to get one over on adults they don't respect. With a smirk and a gotcha as the payoff.

    You need to seriously rethink the way you conduct yourself here.
    PhDemon likes this.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  37. #36  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    This is a statement of elementary facts. What is your opinion on anal sex?
    That the same tool can be used in more than one place to achieve the same result.

    The female aspects, are biological facts!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  38. #37  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Male orgasm (and apparently some females too) can be acheived by anal stimulation. I know the prostate has been cited and actually it is responsible for stimulation of penis too. I often here people dispell anal sex on the grounds of germs but then when we look at the penis which is used to urinate from too, can we say that it could also be a germ issue?

    Reproduction.

    It doesn't need a female orgasm to achieve impregnation. Which, could indicate that sex is not just a tool for reproduction. Women can still have orgasm after menopause too.

    There.
    So this whole thread had been about the tediously pedestrian fact that some people think that some things about sex are a bit icky.

    Really?
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  39. #38  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    This is a statement of elementary facts. What is your opinion on anal sex?
    That the same tool can be used in more than one place to achieve the same result.
    With presumably that result being pleasure/orgasm. So your hypothesis is a statement of the bloody obvious. I award you the weeks "No shit Sherlock" prize

    The female aspects, are biological facts!
    As I said in post #34.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  40. #39  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    I think now might be an appropriate time for a very old joke.

    A mechanical engineer, an electrical engineer and a civil engineer are sitting around and talking about God.


    The mechanical engineer says, "God is a mechanical engineer. Just look at the human body - a light-weight skeleton with moving parts holding up a massive frame of muscle and fat. God must be a mechanical engineer!"


    The electrical engineer disagrees. "No, no. God is an electrical engineer. Just look at the human body - the nerve system routes electrical signals to the brain which is essentially a computer. God must be an electrical engineer!"


    The civil engineer disagrees. "No, no. God is a civil engineer. Just look at the human body - only a civil engineer would run a toxic waste pipe through a playground."
    Cogito Ergo Sum likes this.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  41. #40  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,438
    The prostate is an important part of the male reproductive system so why should we be surprised that it plays a role in sex? There really is no point to this thread is there?
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  42. #41  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Yet again, you shout BS but don't give me any logical reasoning for or against the Actual question.

    Would we all agree that there needs to be at least a scientific review either way? If there is one, it doesn't seem to have reached the whole of populace yet. In fact it hasn't even made it's way on to this forum.
    Hannah I've already answered your original question, insofar as it was a question (it was ambiguous as written) and as far as it merited a scientific answer, in my first reply: http://www.thescienceforum.com/perso...ost553586.html

    BUT I most certainly decline to get into a moral, social or political argument about this topic in a science discussion.

    And I am not saying you are talking BS. My objection, if you can be bothered to take in what I write, as opposed to flying off the handle, is that you ask something as if it is a scientific query when, by your own admission, you are "aiming" at a particular answer, to support your prior moral or political position. In other words, you have an axe to grind, which you did not disclose when you started this thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  43. #42  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    This is a statement of elementary facts. What is your opinion on anal sex?
    That the same tool can be used in more than one place to achieve the same result.
    With presumably that result being pleasure/orgasm. So your hypothesis is a statement of the bloody obvious. I award you the weeks "No shit Sherlock" prize

    The female aspects, are biological facts!
    As I said in post #34.

    If you were so wise and knowing then why didnt you state it yourself instead of playing the 'Yes, I already knew that' game?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  44. #43  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    If you had actually made this point (or any point) in the OP and were open about what you wanted to discuss rather than dishonestly hedging around I might have done.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  45. #44  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Yet again, you shout BS but don't give me any logical reasoning for or against the Actual question.

    Would we all agree that there needs to be at least a scientific review either way? If there is one, it doesn't seem to have reached the whole of populace yet. In fact it hasn't even made it's way on to this forum.
    Hannah I've already answered your original question, insofar as it was a question (it was ambiguous as written) and as far as it merited a scientific answer, in my first reply: http://www.thescienceforum.com/perso...ost553586.html

    BUT I most certainly decline to get into a moral, social or political argument about this topic in a science discussion.

    And I am not saying you are talking BS. My objection, if you can be bothered to take in what I write, as opposed to flying off the handle, is that you ask something as if it is a scientific query when, by your own admission, you are "aiming" at a particular answer, to support your prior moral or political position. In other words, you have an axe to grind, which you did not disclose when you started this thread.

    When did I fly off the handle?
    It's you lot who get all pissy.

    I hope some of you dont get paid for what you do because you are useless.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  46. #45  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    It's almost like Mayflow is back isn't it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  47. #46  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    There really is no point to this thread is there?
    </thread>
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  48. #47  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    There really is no point to this thread is there?
    </thread>
    Yeah, I'm giving up on it, life's to short...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  49. #48  
    exchemist
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Yet again, you shout BS but don't give me any logical reasoning for or against the Actual question.

    Would we all agree that there needs to be at least a scientific review either way? If there is one, it doesn't seem to have reached the whole of populace yet. In fact it hasn't even made it's way on to this forum.
    Hannah I've already answered your original question, insofar as it was a question (it was ambiguous as written) and as far as it merited a scientific answer, in my first reply: http://www.thescienceforum.com/perso...ost553586.html

    BUT I most certainly decline to get into a moral, social or political argument about this topic in a science discussion.

    And I am not saying you are talking BS. My objection, if you can be bothered to take in what I write, as opposed to flying off the handle, is that you ask something as if it is a scientific query when, by your own admission, you are "aiming" at a particular answer, to support your prior moral or political position. In other words, you have an axe to grind, which you did not disclose when you started this thread.

    When did I fly off the handle?
    It's you lot who get all pissy.

    I hope some of you dont get paid for what you do because you are useless.
    I'm retired as it happens.

    But, since we are now trading insults, YOU are one of the most incoherent thinkers I have ever encountered, and that is saying something. I don't know whether you are badly educated, have smoked too many spliffs in your life, are just stupid, or some linear combination of the three.

    I have gone out of my way to make allowance for you having a different background, to give you a second chance after your suspension, and I've offered advice as to how you can have a discussion on this forum without it degenerating into a slanging match.

    But I have now made up my mind about you, as no doubt others have.
    PhDemon likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  50. #49  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exchemist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Yet again, you shout BS but don't give me any logical reasoning for or against the Actual question.

    Would we all agree that there needs to be at least a scientific review either way? If there is one, it doesn't seem to have reached the whole of populace yet. In fact it hasn't even made it's way on to this forum.
    Hannah I've already answered your original question, insofar as it was a question (it was ambiguous as written) and as far as it merited a scientific answer, in my first reply: http://www.thescienceforum.com/perso...ost553586.html

    BUT I most certainly decline to get into a moral, social or political argument about this topic in a science discussion.

    And I am not saying you are talking BS. My objection, if you can be bothered to take in what I write, as opposed to flying off the handle, is that you ask something as if it is a scientific query when, by your own admission, you are "aiming" at a particular answer, to support your prior moral or political position. In other words, you have an axe to grind, which you did not disclose when you started this thread.

    When did I fly off the handle?
    It's you lot who get all pissy.

    I hope some of you dont get paid for what you do because you are useless.
    I'm retired as it happens.

    But, since we are now trading insults, YOU are one of the most incoherent thinkers I have ever encountered, and that is saying something. I don't know whether you are badly educated, have smoked too many spliffs in your life, are just stupid, or some linear combination of the three.

    I have gone out of my way to make allowance for you having a different background, to give you a second chance after your suspension, and I've offered advice as to how you can have a discussion on this forum without it degenerating into a slanging match.

    But I have now made up my mind about you, as no doubt others have.
    Dont do drugs. They are pointless.

    I love it when people feel the need to bring other members in to try and somehow make their personal opinion carry more weight.

    I've seen it done on here before.

    Very childish. Gang mentality.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  51. #50  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    It's almost like Mayflow is back isn't it
    Paranoid?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  52. #51  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,457
    Cynical perhaps...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  53. #52  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    I'm done with this thread now.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  54. #53  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard icewendigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,150
    There could be a cultural difference, I'm not to sure I understand the concept of natural vs unnatural.

    Eye glasses and contact lenses, Veal Marsala, a parachute to avoid dying from falling from a given altitude, flying across the ocean in an A380 with a glass of wine instead of swimming across, are all these considered to be "unnatural". Some lions in nature eat the babies of other lions, is going to a toddlers playground with knife and fork considered to be "natural". I know about supernatural (ghosts, superpowers, fairies) but what is unnatural? Is it anything that animals dont do or that is man made?

    thanks for the precisions

    as for anal sex, well if that is paranormal/unnatural/whatever, then so should oral sex (and oral sex is great).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  55. #54  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,294
    Hannah,

    So your point really just boiled down to "some people think its icky"? All that for me to say its not icky...
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  56. #55  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    537
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Hannah,

    So your point really just boiled down to "some people think its icky"? All that for me to say its not icky...
    Not just that. It was also about sex and reproduction.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  57. #56  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard icewendigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,150
    "It was also about sex and reproduction."
    Ok, I think Im starting to understand the concept, would it be accurate to say that things like masturbation, oral sex, kissing, holding hands, dancing, and sex with a contraceptive, would be considered to be unnatural?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  58. #57  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,294
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    Hannah,

    So your point really just boiled down to "some people think its icky"? All that for me to say its not icky...
    Not just that. It was also about sex and reproduction.
    But you never clarified that until long into the discussion, and its common knowledge that nearly everyone has sex for the pleasure of it at times.

    WHY specifically did you think it would be different a gay man?
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  59. #58  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
    But you never clarified that until long into the discussion, and its common knowledge that nearly everyone has sex for the pleasure of it at times.

    WHY specifically did you think it would be different a gay man?
    Double standard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  60. #59  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    city of wine and roses
    Posts
    6,222
    We all know that sex is primarily for fun.

    Otherwise very few women who had once delivered a baby would ever dream of doing it again.

    And it's fun, or should be, for everyone.
    "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
    "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
    Reply With Quote  
     

  61. #60  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    880
    I thought, G-spot... neh ... it'll be something else they are talking about...



    ... ... ...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  62. #61  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,294
    Hannah I am still waiting for an answer to post #57
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  63. #62  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    122
    OK in a natural form? what does that mean?

    whether it's OK or not is based on subjective morality, or some crap people thought long ago..

    I'd think a lot of people in modern society don't have an issue per se with anal sex, just religion or the church said it was wrong.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  64. #63  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah40 View Post
    More specifically the male G-spot which has gained much attention and is said to be stimulated by anal insertions.
    If orgasm can be attained via this method then anal sex is perfectly ok in a natural form?
    What do you mean by "ok" and "natural"?

    It sounds like you're asking us to pass judgment.

    No, I am asking for opinions and any scientific proof/or papers that show any confirmations either way. Some would argue that Vaginas and Penis are for breeding only. I have never seen anything solid enough to conclude either way. I have my thoughts on it, as I'm sure many of you probably do if you dig deep enough.
    I don't see how it can be scientifically proven.

    the fact is sexuality is varied, and in many cultures sex has not only been for reproduction only.

    Seems like people are making subjective value judgments and twisting them into fact.

    EDITED: Text colour changed to conceal a lack of discretion that the rest of the thread has carefully avoided. But so what if a penis is not "designed by God" to be sucked? if this means no BJs, then fuck it, I'll just have to defy God (when he never said it's wrong in the Bible or Quran...lol..)
    Last edited by adelady; May 4th, 2014 at 08:26 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  65. #64  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    122
    And people need to move with new understanding.

    Don't think because people thought x in 1750, this is absolute. I reckon this is an attitude many have in society...

    Or somebody can prove why 1750 morals are absolute...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. The spots you see when you close your eyes
    By DevPhysics in forum Biology
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 16th, 2014, 06:49 AM
  2. Sun Spots & Climate Change
    By Toshiyori in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 25th, 2013, 12:50 PM
  3. psychic cold spots
    By Sealeaf in forum Behavior and Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM
  4. Sun Spots and the Biblical warning...
    By ThaCrow187 in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 9th, 2011, 02:05 PM
  5. Volcanoes and hot spots
    By kingwinner in forum Earth Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 14th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •