Notices
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Daecon
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By Ninja Pancakes

Thread: Our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet

  1. #1 Our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    A physicist is standing on a bridge that spans a river that empties into a lake. On the side of the bridge opposite the lake the physicist drops in a bunch of floats. The physicist runs to the other side of the bridge and watches the floats move away from one another as they empty into the lake. The physicist insists there was a big bang under the bridge.

    Even the founders of the Inflationary Cosmology/Big Bang/Cosmological Constant (BB) model are starting to understand it is absurd nonsense.

    The Inflation Debate



    "In Brief

    • Cosmic inflation is so widely accepted that it is often taken as established fact. The idea is that the geometry and uniformity of the cosmos were established during an intense early growth spurt.
    • But some of the theory’s creators, including the author, are having second thoughts. As the original theory has developed, cracks have appeared in its logical foundations.
    • Highly improbable conditions are required to start inflation. Worse, inflation goes on eternally, producing infinitely many outcomes, so the theory makes no firm observational predictions.
    • Scientists debate among (and within) themselves whether these troubles are teething pains or signs of a deeper rot. Various proposals are circulating for ways to fix inflation or replace it."

    Anything which has "infinitely many outcomes" is not disprovable which means it is not a theory.

    Look at the nonsense Stanford University -- Dept. of Physics -- Andrei Linde is making up to try and rationalize the current state of mainstream physics.

    "Gradually, however, the big bang theory became a part of inflationary cosmology. Recent versions of inflationary theory assert that instead of being a single, expanding ball of fire described by the big bang theory, the universe looks like a huge growing fractal. It consists of many inflating balls that produce new balls, which in turn produce more new balls, ad infinitum. Therefore the evolution of the universe has no end and may have no beginning."

    Can you believe mainstream physics has gotten to the point where it is describing "inflating balls that produce new balls, which in turn produce more new balls, ad infinitum"?

    Mainstream physics has gotten so far off track that it can't even stop itself from making up untestable nonsense like new balls creating new balls, ad infinitum.

    Whenever a physicist describes something using infinity it is a 'tell' that they don't know what they are talking about and are just making stuff up.

    At least mainstream physics is finally getting to the point of acknowledging there is no evidence of a beginning to the Universe or an end.

    Our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

    Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe

    "The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

    The clusters are headed along this path because our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

    Cosmos may be curved, scientists say

    "Now cosmologists suggest these anomalies occur because the universe is not flat. Instead, these researchers propose the universe may be ever so slightly "open," curved in such a way that parallel lines, which never converge or diverge when traveling on a flat surface, will eventually diverge from one another, like on a saddle."

    Our Universe is open because it is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

    The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet.



    Evaporated matter is continually being emitted into the Universal jet. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the continual emission of evaporated matter into the Universal jet causes the pressure to build up which causes it to condense back into particles of matter. Three dimensional space associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in our telescopes is the matter associated with our Universe moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point.

    The following is a more accurate image of our Universe as an ongoing process.



    The following may help you visualize the Universal jet.

    Our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.





    Our Universe is part of an ongoing process.

    An analogy which might help is to imagine a fire hose in zero gravity. The water would move outward and away from the nozzle. Now, what if that hose was spinning? The water exiting the nozzle would be spinning as it moved outward and away from the nozzle as in the following image.



    We are moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point.



    Dark energy is evaporated matter continuously emitted into the Universal jet.



    The lid represents where '1st Stars' is in the following image.



    The following represents our Universe as an ongoing process.



    It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apocalyptic Paradise
    Posts
    6,613
    Total speculation. Some say the spiral galaxies look a lot like soap bubbles on the surface of water circling the drain. They then jump to many absurd conclusions, including that massive black holes in the center are swallowing whole galaxies.

    Wrong.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Professor Daecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,288


    Isn't that picture a from the opening titles to classic Doctor Who?
    Dywyddyr likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    The physicist runs to the other side of the bridge and watches the floats move away from one another as they empty into the lake. The physicist insists there was a big bang under the bridge.
    Only if he saw them flying out from both sides of the bridge (and up into the air) in all directions with equal velocity - which isn't what you are describing.

    Anything which has "infinitely many outcomes" is not disprovable which means it is not a theory.
    Indeed, inflation is not a theory. It is a hypothesis. And, therefore, may be wrong.

    Which does nothing to disprove the big bang theory (which is a theory).

    Your attempts to compare a jet with a diagram of evolution over time are pointless. Note that if the universe were a jet, we would not see isotropic expansion; we would seen everything moving in (largely) the same direction.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    The physicist runs to the other side of the bridge and watches the floats move away from one another as they empty into the lake. The physicist insists there was a big bang under the bridge.
    Only if he saw them flying out from both sides of the bridge (and up into the air) in all directions with equal velocity - which isn't what you are describing.
    They see them moving away from one another as the empty into the pond which is analogous to see the matter in the Universe moving away from each other. Just as assuming there was a big bang under the bridge in order to explain the floats moving away from one another insisting there was a Big Bang to explain the observed behaviors in our Universe is absurd nonsense.

    Anything which has "infinitely many outcomes" is not disprovable which means it is not a theory.
    Indeed, inflation is not a theory. It is a hypothesis. And, therefore, may be wrong.

    Which does nothing to disprove the big bang theory (which is a theory).

    Your attempts to compare a jet with a diagram of evolution over time are pointless. Note that if the universe were a jet, we would not see isotropic expansion; we would seen everything moving in (largely) the same direction.
    Which is what is seen.

    http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/10/is-our-universe-one-of-billions-new-planck-data-has-anomalies-caused-by-unknown-gravitational-pull-t.html

    A
    nd Universes pulling on the matter in our Universe is what is hypothesized in order to maintain the religious dogma of the Big Bang.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Total speculation. Some say the spiral galaxies look a lot like soap bubbles on the surface of water circling the drain. They then jump to many absurd conclusions, including that massive black holes in the center are swallowing whole galaxies.

    Wrong.
    Cosmic microwave background - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    "With the increasingly precise data provided by WMAP, there have been a number of claims that the CMB exhibits anomalies, such as very large scale anisotropies, anomalous alignments, and non-Gaussian distributions. ... A number of groups have suggested that this could be the signature of new physics at the greatest observable scales"

    http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/12/cosmos-may-be-curved-scientists-say/?intcmp=features

    "Now cosmologists suggest these anomalies occur because the universe is not flat. Instead, these researchers propose the universe may be ever so slightly "open," curved in such a way that parallel lines, which never converge or diverge when traveling on a flat surface, will eventually diverge from one another, like on a saddle."

    Our Universe is open because it is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

    "The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

    Our Universe spins around a preferred axis because it is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

    NASA - Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe

    "The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

    The clusters are headed along this path because our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Daecon View Post


    Isn't that picture a from the opening titles to classic Doctor Who?
    It's an image analogous to our Universe.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    They see them moving away from one another as the empty into the pond which is analogous to see the matter in the Universe moving away from each other. Just as assuming there was a big bang under the bridge in order to explain the floats moving away from one another insisting there was a Big Bang to explain the observed behaviors in our Universe is absurd nonsense.
    You analogy is absurd. Sticks emerging from a stream into a river do not all move apart isotropically.

    If they did, then that would be an analogy for the big bang, which is simply a (formalised, mathematical, well-tested) description of the fact that, on a large scale, galxies are isotropically moving away from one another.

    Your attempts to compare a jet with a diagram of evolution over time are pointless. Note that if the universe were a jet, we would not see isotropic expansion; we would seen everything moving in (largely) the same direction.
    Which is what is seen.
    Citation needed.

    And Universes pulling on the matter in our Universe is what is hypothesized
    A hypothesis that is not widely accepted, so I'm not sure what your point is. Was this supposed to support your "everything moves in the same direction" claim? If so, it obviously doesn't.

    the religious dogma of the Big Bang.
    Well, done. Another cretin for the ignore list.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    They see them moving away from one another as the empty into the pond which is analogous to see the matter in the Universe moving away from each other. Just as assuming there was a big bang under the bridge in order to explain the floats moving away from one another insisting there was a Big Bang to explain the observed behaviors in our Universe is absurd nonsense.
    You analogy is absurd. Sticks emerging from a stream into a river do not all move apart isotropically.

    If they did, then that would be an analogy for the big bang, which is simply a (formalised, mathematical, well-tested) description of the fact that, on a large scale, galxies are isotropically moving away from one another.

    Your attempts to compare a jet with a diagram of evolution over time are pointless. Note that if the universe were a jet, we would not see isotropic expansion; we would seen everything moving in (largely) the same direction.
    Which is what is seen.
    Citation needed.

    And Universes pulling on the matter in our Universe is what is hypothesized
    A hypothesis that is not widely accepted, so I'm not sure what your point is. Was this supposed to support your "everything moves in the same direction" claim? If so, it obviously doesn't.

    the religious dogma of the Big Bang.
    Well, done. Another cretin for the ignore list.
    Matter is moving directionally in the Universe which refutes the Big Bang and is evidence of our Universal jet.

    "Other Universes are Pulling on Our Universe" -- New Planck Data Triggers Controversy (Today's Most Popular)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,519
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    Matter is moving directionally in the Universe which refutes the Big Bang and is evidence of our Universal jet.

    "Other Universes are Pulling on Our Universe" -- New Planck Data Triggers Controversy (Today's Most Popular)

    Do you have something more credible than a blog?
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    Matter is moving directionally in the Universe which refutes the Big Bang and is evidence of our Universal jet.

    "Other Universes are Pulling on Our Universe" -- New Planck Data Triggers Controversy (Today's Most Popular)
    It appears you did not understand the article.

    There is no evidence that all the matter in the universe is moving in the same direction, as it would in a jet.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    Matter is moving directionally in the Universe which refutes the Big Bang and is evidence of our Universal jet.

    "Other Universes are Pulling on Our Universe" -- New Planck Data Triggers Controversy (Today's Most Popular)

    Do you have something more credible than a blog?
    NASA - Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe

    Dark flow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    [1303.1596] Finsler geometric perspective on the bulk flow in the universe

    [1310.4184] Measuring cosmic bulk flows with Type Ia Supernovae from the Nearby Supernova Factory

    All of the talk about the requirement of gravitational sources outside of our Universe and additional gravitational sources outside of our Universe is missing the point. Our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    Matter is moving directionally in the Universe which refutes the Big Bang and is evidence of our Universal jet.

    "Other Universes are Pulling on Our Universe" -- New Planck Data Triggers Controversy (Today's Most Popular)
    It appears you did not understand the article.

    There is no evidence that all the matter in the universe is moving in the same direction, as it would in a jet.
    All of the matter in the Universe is not moving directionally just as most of the floats which empty into a lake are not going to be moving directionally and will be moving apart from one another. There is directionality to the matter in the Universe which refutes the Big Bang. However, since the Big Bang is religious dogma, Universes external to our Universe have to be conjured up in order to maintain the Big Bang religious belief.

    Our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet. The evaporated matter emitted into the Universal jet moves outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. That is why most of the matter we see in the Universe is moving outward and away from us. However, there is also directionality to a large portion of the matter in our Universe which refutes the Big Bang. Both the outward flow of most of the matter away from us and the directionality of a large portion of the matter in our Universe are evidence of the Universal jet.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Forum Professor Daecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing.weighs.something View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daecon View Post


    Isn't that picture a from the opening titles to classic Doctor Who?
    It's an image analogous to our Universe.
    I believe it's an artistic interpretation of a black hole, actually.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,575
    Nah, it's a very big shot glass...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    238
    Brains like to make patterns, and find patterns, even where such patterns may not exist. Your superimposing of an image meant to illustrate the expansion of a 2 dimensional version of the universe with a representation of time as a 3rd dimension not only does not fit the relativistic jets to a degree of precision that would be convincing... it's also plain silly. You've fooled yourself. Don't feel bad though.
    Neverfly likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,575
    If you're going to play sock puppet at least try to be subtle about it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apocalyptic Paradise
    Posts
    6,613
    Who's the sock? I'm confused...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Who's the sock? I'm confused...
    The person whose post was deleted. (gravitational.aether)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apocalyptic Paradise
    Posts
    6,613
    Oh.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Black Hole ≈ Parallel Universe?
    By The Void in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2013, 11:36 AM
  2. Black Hole Location in Universe
    By MOHANTHILAGARAJ in forum Physics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 15th, 2011, 07:10 AM
  3. Was our universe born inside a black hole in another univers
    By Cyberia in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 15th, 2010, 01:27 PM
  4. Do black holes grow larger as they pull in more mass?
    By zazzerak in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 9th, 2010, 07:44 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 20th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •