Notices
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Theory of Certainty

  1. #1 Theory of Certainty 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Based upon the recent discovery of a Higgs-like particle in the LCH, it would appear that the standard model we currently have for how the fundamental particles interact with the 4 forces to create our reality is infact correct, and at the quantum level, the characteristics of a particle such as location and state("state" - being either a wave or a particle) are uncertain and only definite at the time point of observation by a conscience being(i.e. humans). This would seem to suggest that human consciousness and the fundamental building blocks which construct our reality have a direct correlation. This got me very exited because I considered the fact the human brain is well over the terabyte in information capacity(in reality, more than likely well over the capacity we can comprehend with our actual consciousness in our brain. Think about it. It's a paradox. Your brain is not capable of comprehending it's own capabilities....yet :))


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Quagma SpeedFreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanlittlejohn View Post
    Based upon the recent discovery of a Higgs-like particle in the LCH, it would appear that the standard model we currently have for how the fundamental particles interact with the 4 forces to create our reality is infact correct, and at the quantum level, the characteristics of a particle such as location and state("state" - being either a wave or a particle) are uncertain and only definite at the time point of observation by a conscience being(i.e. humans). This would seem to suggest that human consciousness and the fundamental building blocks which construct our reality have a direct correlation. This got me very exited because I considered the fact the human brain is well over the terabyte in information capacity(in reality, more than likely well over the capacity we can comprehend with our actual consciousness in our brain. Think about it. It's a paradox. Your brain is not capable of comprehending it's own capabilities....yet )
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

    Consciousness is not involved. It is the act of measurement that "collapses the wavefunction", regardless of whether a human being knows the results of that measurement, or not.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Senior TheObserver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanlittlejohn View Post
    ...as location and state("state" - being either a wave or a particle)...
    Actually what they mean when they say state is the particular energy, momentum, spin, location, ect. that the particle may have. They aren't talking about wave or particle, thats a false notion. Particles are particles, they display properties of waves or corpuscles depending on what you are doing with them, but to say that they are one or the other or both is the wrong way to look at it. Particles are in a sense something altogether different.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Bhopal,India
    Posts
    8
    I am Inventor of FIT-Future Imaging Tool or Certainty tool technology.FIT is next Generation science which is available in Biosensor of PALMTOP(Both hands).Ionospere,Human Aura and Earth magnetic Field combined image of all future and past disaster exist in Human body in PALMTOP,which works as CPU,or BLUE PRINT of all future and past disaster.FIT technology is capable to download cryptographic language written in PALM TOP.For details see science website *REMOVED* technology is unified science and is 5000 years ahead of present science used on Planet Earth.FIT proves that Human body is 10G mobile or computer and universe is like touch screen andriod and you can down load future and past disaster using FIT,whose Patent paper already published.Remember Human body has conciousness and in Human body exist Unified Science where Biophysics,Geophysics etc merge.before any disaster Bad Biosensor appears in PALM TOP in area which is going to be effected by Earthquake and with help of TIME MACHINE system which is part of FIT draw graph on X and Y axis.X axis indicate year of Earthquake and Y axis indicate age of person and appearance of BAD BIOSENSOR.FIT is capable to decode wireless system of Nature to down load future disaster.World scientist are welcome to see and test
    FIT technology.CERN Lab exist in Human body and soul is Higgin Boson.Biggest Library of Nature or GOD or Aliens already exist in Human body as you can download future disaster using FIT technology.
    vksonakia
    India
    *REMOVED*
    vksonakia
    India
    *REMOVED*
    Last edited by KALSTER; November 4th, 2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Removed links
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Quagma SpeedFreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by vk sonakia View Post
    {insert pseudo-science here}
    Gravity is the weight of the universal creators posterior pressing down on us and dark matter is the farts of invisible pink space unicorns.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    17,036
    Quote Originally Posted by vk sonakia View Post
    technology is unified science and is 5000 years ahead of present science used on Planet Earth.
    So how come you have it? Oh, that's right. You don't.

    How about giving us a prediction for some future event (say in the next month or two) so we can test your amazing technology?
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,245
    Removed spam links and he/she's gone.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Eric
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    7
    I've been interested in time manipulation for a while. I've been finding information on quantum causality and its undetectable nature. I'm going to regurgitate something from "Building Universes".

    ++++ begin loose regurgitation ++++

    E = mc^2 defines a proportional constant between mass and energy. For this to be possible there must be a connectedness between all constituents. If there is logical connectedness there is causality. If there is causality between everything observable in the universe, then relativity that relates to any one entity in the universe affects the entire universe. Therefore a system of causal relativity underlies everything observable.

    ---- end loose regurgitation ----

    The book goes on to describe the space-time relationships and the experimental outcomes that lead to being able to separately control space and time to cause warping.

    Quantum Causality Detection is based upon multiple common systems of experimentation that focus upon differences to isolate one physical aspect of observable physics and documenting the related causal modes.

    Observable quantum entanglement is supposedly the observable relativity of similar systems of non-relativistic entanglements. Why we as the observer have an influence on entanglement outcomes.

    Consciousness is a part of the fabric of the universe. The brain is composed of matter supporting those cognitive constructs. The atomic connectedness to the universe includes our brains. The causal connection of our brains to our experiments may be proportionally minor, but the causal relationships in connection with relativity must have some form of influence, unless non-relativistic components that are not part of observation are in play as differences in outcomes.

    Just thinking: sort of like individual photon locations versus fringe patterns, something is controlling the photons to cause fringe patterns though it is not observable.

    There are many marginally developed relationships connecting cognitive functions for the observer to experimental outcomes. But the nature of the experiments leads to non-observables and probability of outcomes. Little is reviewed having to do with differences in the probability of outcomes and the related modes of causality.

    Like single photon double slit experiments. The photon seems highly unpredictable and hits the target in a different place every time. But eventually the photons form a fringe pattern which is highly predictable. This indicates systems of connected influences.
    Last edited by junkstopshere2; November 4th, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I live in Los Angeles but travel a lot and spend some time in Mexico.
    Posts
    1,509
    jordanlittlejohn,

    Based upon the recent discovery of a Higgs-like particle in the LCH, it would appear that the standard model we currently have for how the fundamental particles interact with the 4 forces to create our reality is infact correct......
    Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions concerning the discovery of the Higgs boson. A great deal of work is still needed before those in authority would consider claiming that the recently discovered "particle" has the required characteristics needed for it to meet the criteria of the theoretical Higg's Boson. Now such claims involve such guarded wording with such statements as "We've discovered something," such observations seem to be "potential evidence," gradually building an "image" of what has been observed, we are striving for a degree of "statistical certainty," at what point does the "spike" become a discovery? -- and similar types of guarded wording.

    Remember there was a great deal of money spent to create the LH collider with one of its primary purposes to discover the Higgs, so there is great pressure to prove its existence.

    and at the quantum level, the characteristics of a particle such as location and state("state" - being either a wave or a particle) are uncertain and only definite at the time point of observation by a conscience being(i.e. humans).
    Also I think the standard model, including the so called forces of nature, the certitude of the tenets of quantum mechanics, such ideas that states of matter are undetermined until the human mind observes them -- I think most or all such ideas, in time, will be shown to be hokum. Equally, the human mind may be capable of understanding all of reality, even if some think otherwise.

    Higgs Boson Hunt: 'We've Discovered Something' (UPDATE) : Discovery News
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest noble View Post
    Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions concerning the discovery of the Higgs boson....Remember there was a great deal of money spent to create the LH collider with one of its primary purposes to discover the Higgs, so there is great pressure to prove its existence.
    And therefore the scientists there will collude to lie about having found the Higgs? Your dislike of the Standard Model is now converging with your Conspiracy Gland's secretions to produce an unhealthy result.

    Also I think the standard model, including the so called forces of nature, the certitude of the tenets of quantum mechanics, such ideas that states of matter are undetermined until the human mind observes them -- I think most or all such ideas, in time, will be shown to be hokum.
    So you've said, ad nauseam. Will you stop now? Please do.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    ***** Participant Write4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by junkstopshere2 View Post
    I've been interested in time manipulation for a while. I've been finding information on quantum causality and its undetectable nature. I'm going to regurgitate something from "Building Universes".

    ++++ begin loose regurgitation ++++

    E = mc^2 defines a proportional constant between mass and energy. For this to be possible there must be a connectedness between all constituents. If there is logical connectedness there is causality. If there is causality between everything observable in the universe, then relativity that relates to any one entity in the universe affects the entire universe. Therefore a system of causal relativity underlies everything observable.

    ---- end loose regurgitation ----
    Causal relativity is described by David Bohm as "Potential"
    Lifework of quantum physicist David Bohm by Will Keepin

    and Renate Loll has a theory of CDT (causal dynamic triangulation).
    Causal Dynamical Triangulation: Booting Up The Space-Time Continuum - YouTube
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I live in Los Angeles but travel a lot and spend some time in Mexico.
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest noble View Post
    Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions concerning the discovery of the Higgs boson....Remember there was a great deal of money spent to create the LH collider with one of its primary purposes to discover the Higgs, so there is great pressure to prove its existence.
    And therefore the scientists there will collude to lie about having found the Higgs? Your dislike of the Standard Model is now converging with your Conspiracy Gland's secretions to produce an unhealthy result.

    Also I think the standard model, including the so called forces of nature, the certitude of the tenets of quantum mechanics, such ideas that states of matter are undetermined until the human mind observes them -- I think most or all such ideas, in time, will be shown to be hokum.
    So you've said, ad nauseam. Will you stop now? Please do.
    No thoughts about conspiracy here, for sure. But if one of the reasons for hiring a person was to find a particle, all would try hard to find that particle if they believed in its existence. Because of this belief experimenters might, consciously or unconsciously, interpret observations and experiments differently than they otherwise would have
    Last edited by forrest noble; November 11th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest noble View Post
    No thoughts about conspiracy here, for sure.

    So you say. But then in the very next paragraph you write:

    But if one of the reasons for hiring a person was to find a particle, all would try hard to find that particle if they believed in its existence. Because of this belief experimenters might, consciously or unconsciously, interpret observations and experiments differently than they otherwise would have
    Your musings about possible experimenter bias are offered here to throw doubt on a possible announcement of a positive result. Since you offer no evidence that such bias is operative here, we must regard your musings as only another artefact of your intense bias against the Standard Model. The evidence is that the team has proceeded very cautiously. As you yourself have noted in an earlier post, the team has not made a definite claim yet, because there is an accepted threshold of statistical significance that is quite stringent. Until the team has finished sifting through the data, they're not going to make a declaration. You seem not to appreciate the considerable pressure on the team not to make a false declaration (just witness the embarrassment suffered by the San Grasso team for suggesting that they'd observed superluminal neutrinos).

    We all know how much you want the Standard Model to be wrong, but c'mon (not "common," as you frequently write).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I live in Los Angeles but travel a lot and spend some time in Mexico.
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by tk421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest noble View Post
    No thoughts about conspiracy here, for sure.

    So you say. But then in the very next paragraph you write:

    But if one of the reasons for hiring a person was to find a particle, all would try hard to find that particle if they believed in its existence. Because of this belief experimenters might, consciously or unconsciously, interpret observations and experiments differently than they otherwise would have
    Your musings about possible experimenter bias are offered here to throw doubt on a possible announcement of a positive result. Since you offer no evidence that such bias is operative here, we must regard your musings as only another artefact of your intense bias against the Standard Model. The evidence is that the team has proceeded very cautiously. As you yourself have noted in an earlier post, the team has not made a definite claim yet, because there is an accepted threshold of statistical significance that is quite stringent. Until the team has finished sifting through the data, they're not going to make a declaration. You seem not to appreciate the considerable pressure on the team not to make a false declaration ........
    The possible controversy will probably take less than a year to resolve. The next news or declarations can then be discussed and considered
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest noble View Post
    The possible controversy will probably take less than a year to resolve. The next news or declarations can then be discussed and considered
    My point exactly. Wait for the evidence, Forrest. No need to invoke conspiracy theories, no need to impute impure motives, no need to hint at vague financial pressures as possibly swaying outcomes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I live in Los Angeles but travel a lot and spend some time in Mexico.
    Posts
    1,509
    The next round of data concerning the Higgs should be available on the 15th of November, just a few days away
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Zero Space-Time Theory-Grand Unified Theory of the Universe
    By tianman32 in forum Personal Theories & Alternative Ideas
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: September 27th, 2013, 01:31 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: November 15th, 2012, 02:07 AM
  3. Tyler Winkler's Expanding Universe Theory / Big Bang Theory
    By Tyler Winkler in forum Personal Theories & Alternative Ideas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
  4. Why Reincarnation is a Certainty
    By williampinn in forum Scientific Study of Religion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2008, 07:54 AM
  5. Valence Bond theory? Molecular Orbital theory?
    By oceanwave in forum Chemistry
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 10th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •