Notices
Results 1 to 48 of 48
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By epidecus
  • 1 Post By epidecus
  • 1 Post By Strange

Thread: ms.math

  1. #1 ms.math 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    24
    Watch the image below. If we combine the two triangles we get different results. Triangles will be replaced with the number 3 (because triangles have three angles), the results obtained with the number as a geometric object angles. Connecting the two triangles is the mathematical operations of addition
    http://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzkW...TRKdjNEMm1qZjg
    a + b = c
    1.3 +3 = 3
    2.3 +3 = 4
    3.3 +3 = 5
    4.3 +3 = 6
    5.3 +3 = 7
    6.3 +3 = 8
    7.3 +3 = 9
    8.3 +3 = 10
    9.3 +3 = 12
    The current mathematics has the answer (4.3 +3 = 6), it is impossible for the other, the reality is that this may be true.
    I'll show you a review of mathematics that solves problems, join ...


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  

    Related Discussions:

       

    • #2  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      I think you will have to explain this in more detail. I have no idea what your diagram or your list of numbers is supposed to represent.

      1.3 +3 = 4.3
      2.3 +3 = 5.3
      3.3 +3 = 6.3
      4.3 +3 = 7.3
      5.3 +3 = 8.3
      6.3 +3 = 9.3
      7.3 +3 = 10.3
      8.3 +3 = 11.3
      9.3 +3 = 12.3


      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #3  
      Forum Freshman
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      10
      The current mathematics has the answer (4.3 +3 = 6)
      Math doesn't say that if you stick 2 triangles on top of each other the result always has 6 sides.
      That doesn't make sense.
      You can't just call something that isn't addition, "addition", and then reason as though it was just what we usually call addition.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #4  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Oh good grief. I think you are right.

      ms.math does seem to think that arbitrary arrangements of geometric shape represent simple arithmetic.

      Well, I have come across some daft ideas, but this one is a classic.
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #5  
      Forum Junior epidecus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      268
      ms. math, let's just pretend this is logical and correct. This implies that 3=4=5=6=7... etc. and in general, that every integer equals all integers. We simply can't have this. It pretty much obliterates mathematics and its entire purpose altogether.

      At least you're thinking outside the box, but you can't just assume these geometric arrangements actually mean something. Where's the reasoning behind your implications?
      hashy likes this.
      Dis muthufukka go hard. -Quote
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #6  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by epidecus View Post
      ms. math, let's just pretend this is logical and correct. This implies that 3=4=5=6=7... etc. and in general, that every integer equals all integers. We simply can't have this. It pretty much obliterates mathematics and its entire purpose altogether.

      At least you're thinking outside the box, but you can't just assume these geometric arrangements actually mean something. Where's the reasoning behind your implications?
      This is the solution for my math, you can figure it out because (1-3. they points numbers, 5.-9. add to the dynamic numbers, words that do not exist in the current mathematics)
      1.3 + (.0)3 = 3
      2.3 +(.1)3 = 4
      3.3 +(.2)3 = 5
      4.3+3 = 6
      5.33Rd1(6)d2(7)+3 = 7
      6.33Rd1(6)d2(8)+3 = 8
      7.33Rd1(6)d2(9)+3 = 9
      8.33Rd1(6)d2(10)+3 = 10
      9.33Rd1(6)d2(12)+3 = 12

      when present mathematics there is no solution what is possible in real life, then you need to find a new basis which has the answers to all the problems.

      A different approach, a mathematical space that has two starting points (natural and realistic axiom - a natural geometric object and a real geometric object) in a mathematical space is monitored geometrical relationship between the object (function, numbers, logic equations, ..., are different names relations geometrical object).
      Natural geometric object - along the natural (Figure AB)
      http://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzkW...ERtWURNTmJkbEE
      point the natural properties of longer, its beginning (A) and end (B) - the current point math is not defined.
      Natural longer merge points. Each new geometric object should come from natural and long previous geometrical object (this is achieved by association of concepts and new concepts not as an axiom by the current math).
      The following post is made to demonstrate the first evidence
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #7  
      Forum Junior epidecus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      268
      At least you know this isn't and shouldn't be standard-established mathematics. But since you claim this to be your own personal formalization, I'll look into it. But mind this, I'll only take it seriously if it shows potential of properly formalizing whatever it is your doing, and most importantly that it helps contribute to the understanding of the subject and the purpose of mathematics in general.

      So I read your post, but I still can't really understand your ... system (let's just call it that).

      Before diving into your abstraction, mind explaining your terminology first? What are "point" and "dynamic" numbers supposed to mean? What's the basic premise of this whole thing?
      Dis muthufukka go hard. -Quote
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #8  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by epidecus View Post
      What are "point" and "dynamic" numbers supposed to mean? What's the basic premise of this whole thing?
      step by step and we'll get to those terms
      theorem - two (more) natural merge in the direction of longer AB

      experiment (realization theorem)

      http://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzkW...nh4SllhQkppVVU

      we get the following geometric objects
      1. final (n, in Figure 1.2.3.) Along
      2. infinite (n, in Figure 4.) along a one-way infinite
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #9  
      Forum Junior epidecus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      268
      Hi again Ms. Math

      step by step and we'll get to those terms
      No problem

      theorem - two (more) natural merge in the direction of longer AB
      This is unclear, so I'm pretty much lost to begin with. What is "AB"? What does "natural merge" mean? Unless you specify these fundamental elements, your model isn't properly formalized, which means its whole purpose is defeated. If you could, try reformulating your statement so that it introduces me to your model.
      Dis muthufukka go hard. -Quote
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #10  
      Moderator Moderator
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      city of wine and roses
      Posts
      6,222
      I showed this to my husband just now and some questions emerged in the ensuing 'conversation'.

      1. How can this construction be used to create an addition where the answer is 1 or 2?

      2. When we look at the visual presentation of those triangles, (from that first link) what method is there for representing those triangles in such a way that you don't have to know the answer before aligning the 2 triangles to show the answer? Normally when we add we don't presume to know the answer. The way that document is set out, you have to know the answer before you start.

      3. We wondered if this was the result of one of those ghastly "creative maths teaching" exercises where the students are asked to come up with their own versions of standard arithmetic calculation methods.
      "Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill
      "nature is like a game of Jenga; you never know which brick you pull out will cause the whole stack to collapse" Lucy Cooke
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #11  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by epidecus View Post
      Hi again Ms. Math
      I'm a man, I have 42 years
      Quote Originally Posted by epidecus View Post

      This is unclear, so I'm pretty much lost to begin with. What is "AB"? What does "natural merge" mean? Unless you specify these fundamental elements, your model isn't properly formalized, which means its whole purpose is defeated. If you could, try reformulating your statement so that it <em>introduces </em>me to your model.
      translations by Google Translate, "AB" or "natural along" and "point" are geometric objects
      that does not prove (Figure AB, A, B).you only have initial geometric object (natural long), the only possible next geometric object is to connect the (natural long) in the natural direction of the first segment AB (Need: plane, angle, defined space, ...)
      Quote Originally Posted by adelady View Post
      I showed this to my husband just now and some questions emerged in the ensuing 'conversation'.

      1. How can this construction be used to create an addition where the answer is 1 or 2?
      2. When we look at the visual presentation of those triangles, (from that first link) what method is there for representing those triangles in such a way that you don't have to know the answer before aligning the 2 triangles to show the answer? Normally when we add we don't presume to know the answer. The way that document is set out, you have to know the answer before you start.
      3. We wondered if this was the result of one of those ghastly "creative maths teaching" exercises where the students are asked to come up with their own versions of standard arithmetic calculation methods.
      1.depends on how much is n (finite or infinite form)
      2.do not know the answer until you connect the two triangles (two polygon), I only showed an example that there is something present mathematics there is no solution, there is a solution if you put mathematics on other grounds (that is, in fact, all mathematics applies different geometrical object in mathematics space)
      3.I am not a student of education, and I have 12 years of school, I do math as a hobby, watching the phenomena in the real world, I realized that math if we put on other grounds may lead to new knowledge
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #12  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Quote Originally Posted by ms.math View Post
      translations by Google Translate, "AB" or "natural along" and "point" are geometric objects
      Ms MATH, you appear to be a sock-puppet of the previously banned member who wrote all the SRDANOVA MATHEMATICS nonsense? Is that correct?
      http://www.thescienceforum.com/new-h...thematics.html
      Last edited by Strange; September 10th, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #13  
      Forum Junior epidecus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      268
      A lack of response to me indicates that the answer is yes.

      Maybe it's the (I'm inferring) lack of English fluency, a lack of sense in proper forum presentation, or maybe both ... but whatever the reason, there seems to be no reason. No reason behind throwing out all these unorthodox, baseless ideas. No reason behind developing a new geometric system. No reason in recurrently posting this on a forum that has recurrently pushed it away... which is somewhat unfortunate as I was expecting some bright spot that would eventually come from this.
      Dis muthufukka go hard. -Quote
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #14  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      A quick search (why do I do these things) shows that Ms Math (M Srdna, M Bilanica, Kumarevo, etc) whoever he/she is, has pasted the same stuff one pretty much every forum out there.

      There is definitely a language problem: the text seems to be poorly translated by Google. But there is also a presentation problem; it would appear that no attempt is made to explain what any of this means.

      Oh, and of course, there is the minor problem that it is all complete meaningless tosh.

      I have no idea what compels someone to keep posting nonsense. But to keep posting nonsense in a form that makes it incomprehensible with no attempt to explain it or improve the presentation ...
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #15  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      pošto me ne shvatate , evo vam rad o pojavi prostog broja uređen po matematičkoj notaciji , matematički časopisi nisu hteli da ga objave , pogledajte da li vredi.
      because I do not get it, here's the work of the occurrence arranged by the sheer number of mathematical notation, mathematical journals refused to publish it, see if it's worth.
      https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzkW...hoUkJlRWs/edit
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #16  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      mathematical journals refused to publish it
      What a surprise.
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #17  
      Forum Junior epidecus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      268
      Quote Originally Posted by ms.math View Post
      because I do not get it, here's the work of the occurrence arranged by the sheer number of mathematical notation, mathematical journals refused to publish it, see if it's worth.
      https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzkW...hoUkJlRWs/edit
      For the trivial mathematical concepts and derivations involved in your document, you'll need to get the attention of a real mathematician. I am not. But based off this paper, it's clear that you're well-versed in your own notational system, and possibly knowledgeable in the subject of mathematics as a whole (though deluded in some aspects). If you're a real mathematician, then why not have reliable peers review your work? Because this is obviously not working on a science forum.

      Now the following are problems I do feel I can rightly point out... Whether your notation is standard or not, you have not introduced us to it. Throwing out seemingly arbitrary functions and identities without a single hint of background explanation does not help.

      Also, at the end, it seems you're saying that you can derive some new kind of prime number. And 4 is included in the sequence... I'm not sure what to say here.
      John Galt likes this.
      Dis muthufukka go hard. -Quote
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #18  
      Forum Junior epidecus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      268
      Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
      I have no idea what compels someone to keep posting nonsense. But to keep posting nonsense in a form that makes it incomprehensible with no attempt to explain it or improve the presentation ...
      I have no idea either... Posting something 26 times without success and expecting us to magically accept it all of a sudden will not work sadly. Try again Dr. Seuss.
      Dis muthufukka go hard. -Quote
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #19  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      theorem - infinite point dc longer be replaced {(0), (0,1), ... (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9), ...} circular and set position.
      evidence

      http://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzkWG...hlUWVSYWc/edit

      We got a new geometric object - along the numerical
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #20  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Quote Originally Posted by ms.math View Post
      theorem - infinite point dc longer be replaced {(0), (0,1), ... (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9), ...} circular and set position.
      evidence

      http://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzkWG...hlUWVSYWc/edit

      We got a new geometric object - along the numerical
      Ms. Math, have you considered professional (medical) help?

      Speculation - all along down along down. 25 or 6 to 4. chicago from chicago. evidence.

      we got new crazy. along the garden path..

      colorless green sheep sleep furiously.

      time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana.
      adelady likes this.
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #21  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post

      Ms. Math, have you considered professional (medical) help?

      Speculation - all along down along down. 25 or 6 to 4. chicago from chicago. evidence.

      we got new crazy. along the garden path..

      colorless green sheep sleep furiously.

      time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana.
      f I'm crazy then you do not read my "mess", because who makes me crazy even crazier if you consistently read my writing - if you are a "great mathematician" then fix the first post (sep.02.2012)
      who wants to learn and make sense to criticize - let you go
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #22  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Quote Originally Posted by ms.math View Post
      then fix the first post
      a) It is incomprehensible (as are all your posts)
      b) Based on what others have worked out it is obviously nonsense.

      So my translation of it would be: "Gooble, frack triangle waffle along blub point shuggle three clonk". That makes exactly as much sense as anything you write.

      You have two problems:
      1) Your ideas about mathematics seem to be nonsense
      2) You keep posting in incomprehensibly bad English.

      Advice: Take a year or two to learn English to a level where you can communicate. Then try presenting your ideas again. At least people might know what you are trying to say and be able to enter a dialogue to explain why your ideas are wrong.

      For example, paragraphs such as this are not English. They are just meaningless jumbles of words.
      "AB" or "natural along" and "point" are geometric objects
      that does not prove (Figure AB, A, B).you only have initial geometric object (natural long), the only possible next geometric object is to connect the (natural long) in the natural direction of the first segment AB (Need: plane, angle, defined space, ...)
      Until you have the language skills to communicate what you want to say, you are just wasting everyone's time.
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #23  
      Forum Junior epidecus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      268
      I agree with Strange's message, albeit to a weaker extent. "ms. math", I was going to explain to you what you should do first so that we can properly understand you and hence reasonably critique your work... however I have decided I won't even go further as what you've shown so far merits no mathematical significance.

      Right now this same very thread just popped up on scienceforums.net... Same overlapping triangles thrown out of nowhere. If anything, the members over there will have a much stronger reaction to this than we've had.
      Dis muthufukka go hard. -Quote
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #24  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Theorem - the length between points 0 and all points (separately) on the number the longer the new relationship
      proof - look along the numerical
      We got a set of natural numbers N = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, ...},
      example of the difference and the number of points on the number exceed:
      Item 5 and No. 5 are two different things, point 5 is the point number 5 is the length between points 0 and 5 points along the numerical
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #25  
      Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Posts
      14,168
      May I ask you ms.math, what is your native language? Could you find someone to help you express your ideas in proper English?
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #26  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
      May I ask you ms.math, what is your native language? Could you find someone to help you express your ideas in proper English?
      serbian-Previous post would look like in Serbian
      teorema - dužina između tačke 0 i svih tačaka ( svaka za sebe) na brojevnoj duži je novi odnos
      dokaz -pogledaj brojevnu duž
      dobili smo skup prirodnoh brojeva N={0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,...} ,
      primer o razlici tačke i broja na brojevnoj duži:
      tačka 5 i broj 5 su dva razlićita pojma , tačka 5 je tačka , broj 5 je dužina između tačke 0 i tačke 5 na brojevnu duž

      write in latex (translation someone with Serbian to English - after 10 Theorem) whereof will be clearer - I'm through google translators I understand (your questions and your comments on my presentation)
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #27  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2.4 Mobile Number
      Theorem-Natural numbers can be specified and other numerical
      point other than the point numeric 0th
      Proof - Value (length) numeric point (0) and numeric item (2)
      the number 2
      www12.jpg
      Ratio (length) numeric point (1) and the numerical point of (3) is the number 2
      www13.jpg
      Ratio (length) numeric point (2) and the numerical point of (4) is the number 2
      www14.jpg
      ...
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #28  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2.5 Gap numbers
      Theorem- number and mobile number of no contact, ( number and mobile number without contact) and mobile number without con-
      clock, ..., in numeric longer.
      EVIDENCE - number 2 and mobile number 2 no contact, gets
      a gap of 2 (.1.) 2
      www15.jpg
      number 2 and number mobile 2 no contact, getting the
      2 (.2.) 2
      www16.jpg
      number 2 and number mobile 2 no contact, getting the gap
      2 (.3.) 2
      www17.jpg
      ...
      (number 2 and mobile number 2 no contact) and mobile number 1
      no contact, getting a gap of 2 (.1.) 2 (.1.) 1
      www18.jpg
      ...
      Gap set of numbers GN={ a |(.bn.)cn| (a, bn, cn) "belongs" N, bn> 0}
      Last edited by ms.math; November 2nd, 2012 at 03:21 PM.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #29  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2.6 Moving of gap number
      Theorem-gap numbers can be entered and the second numerical
      point other than the point numeric 0
      EVIDENCE-ratio (length) numeric point (0) and the numerical point of (4) is
      gap 2 (.1.) 1
      www21.jpg
      Ratio (length) numeric point (1) and the numerical point of (5) is gap 2 (.1.) 1
      www22.jpg

      Ratio (length) numeric point (2) and the numerical point of (6) is gap 2 (.1.) 1
      www23.jpg
      ...
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #30  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Out of curiosity, have people who speak your language given you any feedback on these ideas?
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #31  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2.7 Points of number
      Theorem - Number of numeric longer has a point, it could be the opposite
      write.
      EVIDENCE - Number 5 has a point: (.0), (.1), (.2), (.3) (.4) (.5). Opposite may
      write: (.. 0), (​​.. 1), (​​2 ..) (.. 3), (​​4 ..) (.. 5).
      www19.jpg
      Emptiness 2 (.3.) 1 has a point: (.0), (.1), (.2), (.3) (.4) (.5), (.6). can
      Write the opposite: (.0), (​​.. 1), (.. 2), (​​3 ..) (.. 4), (​​5 ..) (.. 6)
      www20.jpg
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #32  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2.8 comparability of natural numbers


      Theorem-Two (more) numbers are comparable to know
      Who is the greater (equal, smaller), which is the point of (.. 0) away from the
      numerical point of 0th
      EVIDENCE - Two issues: 5> 3 (item number 5 (.5) away from the point
      number 3 (.3)) 5 has a number of third 4 = 4 (item number 4 (.4) and the number of points
      4 (.4) are equidistant) 4 is equal to 4 .2 <6 (item number 6 (.6) is
      distance from point number 2 (.2) 2 less than 6 . ). (= {>, =, <}, a). (b.

      Three issues: a). (b). (c
      www28.jpg
      ...
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #33  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Out of curiosity, have people who speak your language given you any feedback on these ideas?
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #34  
      New Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      2
      Ms.math, do you know anything about algebra?

      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #35  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by IaDark View Post
      Ms.math, do you know anything about algebra?

      It's a lot of chocolate with hazelnuts, or is it something else?
      ---------
      2.9 Addition
      Theorem-number (number of gaps) and mobile number (mobile Gap
      number) are in contact, the movable point number (mobile number gaps)
      (.0) Varies according to the number of counts (number of gaps) and connect.
      EVIDENCE - 3 + (.0) 3 = 3 or 3 + (.. 3) = 3.
      www24.jpg
      3 + (.1) 3 = 4 or 3 + (.. 2) = 4
      www25.jpg
      3 + (.2) 3 = 5 or 3 + (.. 1) 3 = 5
      www26.jpg
      3 + (.3) 3 = 6 or 3 + (.. 0) 3 = 6 or 3 +3 = 6
      www27.jpg
      With this solution we get the first 4 solutions, the other will have to wait!!
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #36  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Out of curiosity, have people who speak your language given you any feedback on these ideas?
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #37  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
      Out of curiosity, have people who speak your language given you any feedback on these ideas?
      I will debate with you when you give the answer at the beginning of this post, to prove that the current mathematics has solutions
      or not enough "intelligence" to understand things (see sci fi series Stargate SG1 - Stargate antlantis, there are characters who resonate alien science, and you watch me as an alien phenomenon - so try to know the things that connect with my statement, if you come in stack will be of some use to you).
      ----------------------------------------------------
      2.10 comparability of gaps
      Theorem-gap parts of which are not (. an.) Are added to the store
      addition (.. 0) and compared as natural numbers.
      EVIDENCE - 4 (.5.) 3 followed by 4 + (.. 0) 3 = 7, a(.b.)c Followed a+ (.. 0) c = d.

      6 (.5.) 2 (.4.) 3 followed by 6 + (.. 0) 2 + (.. 0) 3 = 11 , a(.b.)c(.d.)e followed by a+(.. 0) c + (.. 0) e = f

      3 (.3.) 5 (.2.) 7 (.3.) 4 followed by 3 + (.. 0) + 5 (.. 0) 7 + (.. 0) 4 = 19, a(. b. ) c (. d.) e (. f) g follows
      a + (.. 0) c + (.. 0) e + (.. 0) g = h.
      ...
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #38  
      Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      喫茶店
      Posts
      17,036
      Quote Originally Posted by ms.math View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
      Out of curiosity, have people who speak your language given you any feedback on these ideas?
      I will debate with you when you give the answer at the beginning of this post
      The trouble is, I cannot answer your question because your posts are incomprehensible. That is why I ask about people who speak your language. I am curious whether the problem is just one of language or something else.
      ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #39  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      [QUOTE=Strange;370236]
      Quote Originally Posted by ms.math View Post

      The trouble is, I cannot answer your question because your posts are incomprehensible. That is why I ask about people who speak your language. I am curious whether the problem is just one of language or something else.
      If you are contacted by people who speak my language (Serbian) can bring us together, to them in their language explained, and those in your English, - ms.biljanica@gmail.com
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #40  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2:11 Subtraction

      Theorem-The addition of a long relationship where the merged, deleted the ratio (a), the rest remains.
      EVIDENCE -
      3 - (.0) 3 = 0 or 3 - (.. 3) 3 = 0
      www29.jpg
      3 - (.1) 3 = 1 (.2.) 1 or 3 - (..2) = 1 (.2.) 1
      www30.jpg
      3 - (.2) 3 = 2 (.1.) 1 or 3 - (.. 1) 3 = 2 (.1.) 1
      www31.jpg
      3 - (.3) 3 = 6 or 3 - (.. 0) 3 = 6
      www32.jpg
      _____________________________________________
      to see if you think like mathematicians who created the current math, it's a plane geometry:
      1 - a triangle that has no surface
      2 - which has similarities with some triangle polygon
      3 - that triangle has angles> 180 °
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #41  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2.12 - Contrary seizure

      Theorem - The addition of a long relationship where together, this relationship remains (a), the rest are deleted.

      EVIDENCE - 3 w (.0) 3 = 3 or 3 w (.. 3) 3 = 3

      www33.jpg
      3 w (.1) 3 = 2 or 3 w (.. 2) 3 = 2
      www34.jpg
      3w (.2) 3 = 1 or 3 w (.. 1) 3 = 1
      www35.jpg
      3 w (.3) 3 = 0 or 3 w (.. 0) 3 = 0
      www36.jpg
      The general form aw (. q) b = c or aw (.. q) b = c, w-replacement surgery opposite subtraction (Figure stands)
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #42  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2:13 Gap addition

      Theorem - The gap between the sums of the two gaps.

      EVIDENCE - 1 (.2.) 1w (.0) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.3.) 0 or 1 (.2.) 1 w(.. 3) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.3.) 0

      www37.jpg

      1 (.2.) 1w (.1) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.1.) 1 (.2.) 0 or 1 (.2.) 1 w(.. 2) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.1.) 1 (.2.) 0

      www38.jpg

      1 (.2.) 1w (.2) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.1.) 1 (.3.) 0 or 1 (.2.) 1w (.. 1) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.1.) 1 (.3.) 0

      www39.jpg

      1 (.2.) 1w (.3) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 1 (.2.) 0 or 1 (.2.) 1w (.. 0) 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 0 = 0 (.1.) 1 (.1.) 1 (.2.) 0

      www40.jpg

      The general form aw (. q) = c or aw (.. q) = c
      w-sign on an operation (the picture shows)
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #43  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      I made a little better notation that my speech was clearly - PDF below (in Serbian, there will be an English translation)
      https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B54...2haRnd2cU1BZ0E
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #44  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2.14, subtract Gap

      Theorem - The addition of a relationship gaps where gapstogether, this relationship is deleted, leaving the rest.

      EVIDENCE - 1/.2/1 [0] 0/.1/1/.1/0= 0/.2/0 or 1/.2/1 [.3] 0/.1/1/.1/0 =0/.2/0
      www41.jpg
      1/.2/1 [1] 0/.1/1/.1/0 =0/.1/2/.1/0 or 1/.2/1 [.2] 0/.1/1/.1/0= 0/.1/2/.1/0
      www42.jpg
      1/.2/1 [2] 0/.1/1/.1/0= 0/.1/1/.3/0 or 1/.2/1 [.1] 0/.1/1/.1/0= 0/.1/1/.3/0
      www43.jpg
      1/.2/1 [3] 0/.1/1/.1/0 =0/.1/1/.1/1/.2/0 or 1/.2/1 [.0] 0/.1/1/.1/0= 0/.1/1/.1/1/.2/0
      www44.jpg
      The general form of a [q] = c or a [. q] = c.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #45  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      2:15 gap contrary seizure
      Theorem - The addition of a relationship gaps where gaps together, he remains, the rest is deleted.
      EVIDENCE - 1/.2/1 [3]0/.1/1/.1/0=0/.1/0 or
      1/.2/1 [.0]0/.1/1/.1/0=0/.1/0
      www45.jpg
      1/.2/1 [2]0/.1/1/.1/0=0/.1/0 or
      1/.2/1 [.1]0/.1/1/.1/0=0/.1/0
      www46.jpg
      1/.2/1 [1]0/.1/1/.1/0=0 or
      1/.2/1 [.2]0/.1/1/.1/0=0
      www47.jpg
      1/.2/1 [0]0/.1/1/.1/0=0 or
      1/.2/1 [.3]0/.1/1/.1/0=0
      www48.jpg
      The general form a [q] b = c, and a [. q] b = c.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #46  
      Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      Washington State, USA
      Posts
      5,294
      Ummmm, please stop bumping your thread if no one is interested and replying to your posts.
      If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

      The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #47  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by Paleoichneum View Post
      Ummmm, please stop bumping your thread if no one is interested and replying to your posts.
      as long as the readers, I'm going to publish my knowledge
      2:16 opposite numbers "2.2,2.2,2.5,2.7" - "from which previous evidence proving the new concept"
      Theorem - The numbers have the same number of points, length becomes void and rotation.
      EVIDENCE - 4 0/.4/0
      www49.jpg
      1/.1/3 0/.1/1/.3/0
      www50.jpg
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #48  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      8,795
      This has gone on long enough. Msmath is a sock puppet, apparently, and is posting complete gibberish. He will be gone, shortly.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    Similar Threads

    1. Math
      By Heinsbergrelatz in forum Mathematics
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: December 20th, 2010, 06:54 AM
    2. Help with Math
      By Baron Samedi in forum Mathematics
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: September 6th, 2009, 10:04 AM
    3. Help with math
      By broken89 in forum Mathematics
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: October 2nd, 2006, 09:10 PM
    4. Math help
      By EAfreak in forum Mathematics
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: May 1st, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Bookmarks
    Bookmarks
    Posting Permissions
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •