Notices
Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Strange

Thread: Global Universe is like a 3D Rainbow or Matryoshka dolls

  1. #1 Global Universe is like a 3D Rainbow or Matryoshka dolls 
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    If we consider the Global Universe as the total Universe. (infinite or finite). and we consider Our Universe like that Universe that we know (from 10 exp -35 to 10 exp +27 meters), I propose the idea that we can divide the Global Universe in various (infinite) power of 10 levels or spectra (see attached file). Like a RAINBOW or MATRYOSHKA DOLLS.


    These levels/spectra can be posives or negatives, and we can supose that aprox. every googol (10 exp 100) could be a very different Universe with its own science laws, waves, entities and possible living beings.


    The shape and appearance of Our and Global Universe is only a "virtual" or "apparent" Univers that we sape or model taking into account the different stimuli that we recive by our senses.


    In every level or spectra ther will be different stimuli and we will need different senses and receptors.

    If we want to detect these stimuli, we have to try to recive and capture these stimuli (waves,...)...if they arrive to Our Universe.

    Global Univ (Ing).pdf (5.24K)

    See following document and make a effort of extapolating:
    What will be beyond these limits?

    Limits of Perception full documentary on Science Channel - YouTube


    Last edited by dapifo; June 29th, 2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: forget about aliens
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,684
    I'm not sure why you posted this in physics as it appears to be wild speculation.

    When we look out for others Universes or aliens, we allways supose they have our scale, but this possibility is very low.
    Indeed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    For thousands of years the mighty starships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the planet Earth - where, due to a terrible miscalculation of scale, the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.


    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    I'm not sure why you posted this in physics as it appears to be wild speculation.

    When we look out for others Universes or aliens, we allways supose they have our scale, but this possibility is very low.
    Indeed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    For thousands of years the mighty starships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the planet Earth - where, due to a terrible miscalculation of scale, the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.
    I donīt see the speculation folder (??)...could be pseudoscience folder... but I donīt think so.

    This thread is a consequence of the M-Dimension, but as I agree it is not an independent dimension, I would forget it and only I would like to see if other open mind commentators can give their point of view on this.

    Itīs clear that for you is only a joke and science fiction... it is difficult to find creative and open mind people...

    But from my point of view, this topic (althought there are no evidences) could be a break and an inflection point (a before and after) in the history of physics.

    Why we donīt try to give proof and evidence that contradict this claim?

    If we are unable to find this evidence, it might be true.

    And if we reconsider all physical theories within this new framework, we may be able to understand better our global system and progress in a more rapid and clever way.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    Why we donīt try to give proof and evidence that contradict this claim?
    It's your claim, so it up to you to provide evidence to support it. You've made this claim in several threads on a couple of forums, so support it.

    And yes, this belongs in speculations.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,231
    Moving to New Hypothesis and Ideas.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by KALSTER View Post
    Moving to New Hypothesis and Ideas.
    OK....
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Why we donīt try to give proof and evidence that contradict this claim?
    It's your claim, so it up to you to provide evidence to support it. You've made this claim in several threads on a couple of forums, so support it.

    And yes, this belongs in speculations.
    New ideas and projects always need perseverant people to fight against people like you !!!!

    You are a "tocacojones" ... a person who only destroys ... unable to create.

    Tou are one of those people that when a theory is academically approved, you defend it above all, without question you anything .

    Please, give some proof and evidence that contradict this claim? ...

    Give us a demonstration of your skills of dialogue and reason....if you can !!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    A standard crank tactic is to come up with some nonsensical claim, and then challenge others to prove him wrong.

    That's not how science works. If you have an idea, it's incumbent on YOU to provide evidence and reasoned argument for it. So far, you have totally failed to do either.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Please, give some proof and evidence that contradict this claim? ...

    I claim that there is a herd of tiny pink unicorns running around inside your brain, which causes you to post on internet forums. Please give some proof or evidence that contradicts this claim.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,684
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    it is difficult to find creative and open mind people...
    I expect people that "open minded" are too busy promoting their own crazy theories to listen to yours.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    it is difficult to find creative and open mind people...
    I expect people that "open minded" are too busy promoting their own crazy theories to listen to yours.
    That has been the most clever answer that I read !!!!

    You are right... those that are aswering post only to say nothing cannot promoting never anything.

    The problem is that to these "open minded" people also nobody will read and answer them.... or....those "close minded" will refuse them.

    Do you thing that this forum is more for answering academic questions?.... for students?..or for me when I would like to ask an academic or "state of the art" question?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,684
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    You are right... those that are aswering post only to say nothing cannot promoting never anything.
    You seem to miss the point; I was trying to point out that when you say "creative and open minded" you mean "gullible and ignorant".

    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Do you thing that this forum is more for answering academic questions?.... for students?..or for me when I would like to ask an academic or "state of the art" question?
    It is for discussing science. Not random speculation like: "Hey! what if the universe is made of chocolate cake".

    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Why we donīt try to give proof and evidence that contradict this claim?
    How about: it is meaningless gibberish with not a shred of evidence and no theoretical basis.
    MeteorWayne and guymillion like this.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    You are right... those that are aswering post only to say nothing cannot promoting never anything.
    You seem to miss the point; I was trying to point out that when you say "creative and open minded" you mean "gullible and ignorant".

    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Do you thing that this forum is more for answering academic questions?.... for students?..or for me when I would like to ask an academic or "state of the art" question?

    It is for discussing science. Not random speculation like: "Hey! what if the universe is made of chocolate cake".

    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Why we donīt try to give proof and evidence that contradict this claim?
    How about: it is meaningless gibberish with not a shred of evidence and no theoretical basis.
    Well gang ... it would be possible dejarais this thread open to people so "gullible and ignorant" like me?...

    If you donīt like my questions is not necessary that you aswer them...but possibly there are nobody else in this forum....

    Always answer the same people...

    If something is not interesting for you...it doesnīt means it could be interesting for others !!!

    I am sorry but I dont understand how works the QUOTE !!!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,684
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Always answer the same people...

    If something is not interesting for you...it doesnīt means it could be interesting for others !!!
    If you don't want answers from people who understand science and who are willing to spend time attempting to explain things to you, why post these ideas on a science forum. If you just want people to say "oooh, that's interesting" to any old rubbish, then you are in the wrong place.

    I am sorry but I dont understand how works the QUOTE !!!
    What can I say. Can you be a bit more specific about what you don't understand.

    Look at the contents of this post when you click "reply with quote". You will see different parts marked with [QUOTE] [ /QUOTE] tags. You can insert these by selecting text and clicking the "Quote" button at the top of the editor window.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Well gang ... it would be possible dejarais this thread open to people so "gullible and ignorant" like me?...

    If you donīt like my questions is not necessary that you aswer them...but possibly there are nobody else in this forum....

    Always answer the same people...

    If something is not interesting for you...it doesnīt means it could be interesting for others !!!

    I am sorry but I dont understand how works the QUOTE !!!
    Yes, but then it doesn't belong in the New Hypothese forum
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,684
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    I am sorry but I dont understand how works the QUOTE !!!
    Does this help: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc...o=bbcode#quote
    And: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/faq....q_vb3_replying
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    If you don't want answers from people who understand science and who are willing to spend time attempting to explain things to you, why post these ideas on a science forum. If you just want people to say "oooh, that's interesting" to any old rubbish, then you are in the wrong place.
    I like very much "discuss" with people who understand science.
    I like to recieve answers to my questions from who understand science.
    I consider my self people who understand science .. but not every thing, if there I wouldnīt be within a forum.
    I donīt see that my proposals and questios are so crazy. Although they may be on the edge of the "state of the art", which is what really interests to me.
    And in some cases may propose or ask things that are somewhat beyond these limits. But I think this is that just makes the discussion interesting. At least for me.
    To discuss or ask issues that are known ... may have interest to students who want to learn to pass academic exams.

    What can I say. Can you be a bit more specific about what you don't understand.
    I follow your instructions...will see what happen...Thanks a lot !!!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Yes, but then it doesn't belong in the New Hypothese forum
    I Think that we are now in the New Hypothese forum, doesnīt we?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    I am sorry but I dont understand how works the QUOTE !!!
    Does this help: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc...o=bbcode#quote
    And: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/faq....q_vb3_replying
    Thak you very much.

    You see I am doing it now OK !!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by dapifo View Post
    Yes, but then it doesn't belong in the New Hypothese forum
    I Think that we are now in the New Hypothese forum, doesnīt we?
    For the time being...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Here I am again!

    I see that this thread has not prospered so far .... So bad is the proposal? ... Or is that nobody cares about?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,795
    Yes, the proposal is that bad, and nobody cares about it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold14370 View Post
    Yes, the proposal is that bad, and nobody cares about it.
    I prefer to think that people are still not ready for this idea. Save the thread and we discussed a few years ....
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,684
    You may prefer to think that. But you have shown you are impervious to evidence, logic or theory.
    Without wishing to overstate my case, everything in the observable universe definitely has its origins in Northamptonshire -- Alan Moore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Average Human guymillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    187
    Instead of accepting your "theory" as the absolute truth, you should first go and look at what we know for a fact.

    Links:

    A neat music video explain certain aspects of quantum theory:
    Symphony of Science - the Quantum World! - YouTube

    Part one of a three part nova episode about string theory:
    Video: The Elegant Universe: Part 1 | Watch NOVA Online | PBS Video

    Cool song about the universe:
    The Universe is Weird: A Song - YouTube

    Cool song about quarks:
    Strange Charm: A Song about Quarks - YouTube

    I thought the music would make it more interesting to learn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Universe Supervisor dapifo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by guymillion View Post
    Instead of accepting your "theory" as the absolute truth, you should first go and look at what we know for a fact.

    Links:

    A neat music video explain certain aspects of quantum theory:
    Symphony of Science - the Quantum World! - YouTube

    Part one of a three part nova episode about string theory:
    Video: The Elegant Universe: Part 1 | Watch NOVA Online | PBS Video

    Cool song about the universe:
    The Universe is Weird: A Song - YouTube

    Cool song about quarks:
    Strange Charm: A Song about Quarks - YouTube

    I thought the music would make it more interesting to learn.
    OK...very nice..are you the glasses singer?
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking". George S. Patton
    "Science does not know its debt to imagination". Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Why settle with the known models and patterns (but not underlying laws) of Our Universe , if we might understand them better if we could puzzle out them from outside its limits?"
    (The common sense)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Average Human guymillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    187
    No, that's Hank Green. He's great!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Global Bias in Global Warming Science?
    By GGII in forum Environmental Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 18th, 2012, 05:27 PM
  3. Rainbow Art - Thin Film Interference
    By CelticMadScientist in forum Art and Culture
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2011, 03:43 PM
  4. End of the rainbow observed! Explanation?
    By scientstphilosophertheist in forum Physics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 1st, 2007, 10:17 AM
  5. It's a Rainbow Party!
    By Coffee in forum Art and Culture
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 17th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •