Notices
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: creation of life

  1. #1 creation of life 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2
    hey guys this idea came to me few days back...
    A CIRCLE HAS NO BEGINING ....what i mean to say we could have created life ourselves by time traveling and monitiring at every stage maybe even now ....
    now the question comes why wouldnt the future people help us to develop fast ..?
    i would say this development rate is optimum and best for us and for nature [b[/b]


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    How would you test the idea? If true, what would we expect to see that we would not see if this idea were wrong?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: creation of life 
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    i would say this development rate is optimum and best for us and for nature [b[/b]
    why do you suppose that these people from the future, controlling our present, would think it is a good idea to deplete the Earth of natural resources, interfere with its finely balanced feedback systems, and exterminate a substantial number of species?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: creation of life 
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    india
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    i would say this development rate is optimum and best for us and for nature [b[/b]
    why do you suppose that these people from the future, controlling our present, would think it is a good idea to deplete the Earth of natural resources, interfere with its finely balanced feedback systems, and exterminate a substantial number of species?
    maybe they think that its not the right time we know about them ie we are currently immature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5 Re: creation of life 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    i would say this development rate is optimum and best for us and for nature [b[/b]
    why do you suppose that these people from the future, controlling our present, would think it is a good idea to deplete the Earth of natural resources, interfere with its finely balanced feedback systems, and exterminate a substantial number of species?
    maybe they think that its not the right time we know about them ie we are currently immature
    Maybe? Again, how do you test your idea?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 Re: creation of life 
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    i would say this development rate is optimum and best for us and for nature [b[/b]
    why do you suppose that these people from the future, controlling our present, would think it is a good idea to deplete the Earth of natural resources, interfere with its finely balanced feedback systems, and exterminate a substantial number of species?
    maybe they think that its not the right time we know about them ie we are currently immature
    Maybe? Again, how do you test your idea?
    I think it is just a true/false test, randomly selected
    http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.192687854.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 Re: creation of life 
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRocket
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophiolite
    Quote Originally Posted by shubham mirg
    i would say this development rate is optimum and best for us and for nature [b[/b]
    why do you suppose that these people from the future, controlling our present, would think it is a good idea to deplete the Earth of natural resources, interfere with its finely balanced feedback systems, and exterminate a substantial number of species?
    maybe they think that its not the right time we know about them ie we are currently immature
    Maybe? Again, how do you test your idea?
    I think it is just a true/false test, randomly selected
    http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.192687854.jpg
    Good enough for me!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •