Hello. I stumbled across this forum and couldn't believe my eyes! It says there are scientific people here and they participate in the discussion of hypothesis, evidence and theories.
Is that really true? I want to test it and see. Is that OK?
Masturbation will make a human being blind and crippled. Human beings have known this for hundreds of years. Common folklore says that masturbation will make a human being go blind. There are many scientists of the past who wrote on the subject of how harmful masturbation is to the human body.
It is my position that many of the most famous artworks and historical creations of humanity, are warnings about the effects of masturbation on the human body, and demonstrations of how masturbation changes the human body.
I can prove my claim to any intelligent and patient person. The person must be patient enough to understand that proving something takes more than a day of exchanging posts on the internet, and they must be intelligent enough to understand what is said.
I am not sure what people would like to know or what they need as proof, so I will start out by making some claims, and then people can say what they want.
(1) Masturbation will negatively impact the vision. The vision in one eye will go mostly blind, while the other eye will experience some kind of visual degradation or change.
(2) Masturbation will negatively impact the hearing. The hearing in one ear will get very bad, while the hearing in the other ear will experience some kind of change.
(3) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's arms weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the arm becomes so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.
(4) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's legs weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the leg will become so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.
(5) Masturbation can cause the development of homosexual urges.
That is list of the major obvious changes that masturbation causes to the human body. There is a much larger list of health problems that are caused by masturbation, but they are harder to see.
Any interested person? Feel free to ask for anything you want that will help you either decide the statements above are accurate or not.
Before you ask for things though, you CANNOT ask for scientific reports, studies, blah blah that verify those claims. This thread is about me as a person convincing you as a person of the validity of the above statements.
If you are the kind of person who feels that truth and understanding can only come from a scientific study because your brain is not capable of figuring things out on your own, then I will not be able to help you. I can only work with people who have the ability to think for themselves.