Notices
Results 1 to 58 of 58
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lynx_Fox

Thread: Masturbation will make you blind and crippled

  1. #1 Masturbation will make you blind and crippled 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    Hello. I stumbled across this forum and couldn't believe my eyes! It says there are scientific people here and they participate in the discussion of hypothesis, evidence and theories.

    Is that really true? I want to test it and see. Is that OK?

    -------------

    Masturbation will make a human being blind and crippled. Human beings have known this for hundreds of years. Common folklore says that masturbation will make a human being go blind. There are many scientists of the past who wrote on the subject of how harmful masturbation is to the human body.

    It is my position that many of the most famous artworks and historical creations of humanity, are warnings about the effects of masturbation on the human body, and demonstrations of how masturbation changes the human body.

    I can prove my claim to any intelligent and patient person. The person must be patient enough to understand that proving something takes more than a day of exchanging posts on the internet, and they must be intelligent enough to understand what is said.

    I am not sure what people would like to know or what they need as proof, so I will start out by making some claims, and then people can say what they want.

    (1) Masturbation will negatively impact the vision. The vision in one eye will go mostly blind, while the other eye will experience some kind of visual degradation or change.

    (2) Masturbation will negatively impact the hearing. The hearing in one ear will get very bad, while the hearing in the other ear will experience some kind of change.

    (3) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's arms weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the arm becomes so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (4) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's legs weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the leg will become so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (5) Masturbation can cause the development of homosexual urges.

    -------------

    That is list of the major obvious changes that masturbation causes to the human body. There is a much larger list of health problems that are caused by masturbation, but they are harder to see.

    Any interested person? Feel free to ask for anything you want that will help you either decide the statements above are accurate or not.

    Before you ask for things though, you CANNOT ask for scientific reports, studies, blah blah that verify those claims. This thread is about me as a person convincing you as a person of the validity of the above statements.

    If you are the kind of person who feels that truth and understanding can only come from a scientific study because your brain is not capable of figuring things out on your own, then I will not be able to help you. I can only work with people who have the ability to think for themselves.


     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: Masturbation will make you blind and crippled 
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by mbokohutu
    Hello. I stumbled across this forum and couldn't believe my eyes! It says there are scientific people here and they participate in the discussion of hypothesis, evidence and theories.

    Is that really true? I want to test it and see. Is that OK?

    -------------

    Masturbation will make a human being blind and crippled. Human beings have known this for hundreds of years.
    Welcome back Happeh! How's the insanity thing working out for you?


     

  4. #3 Re: Masturbation will make you blind and crippled 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by (Q)

    Welcome back Happeh! How's the insanity thing working out for you?
    Every time I see one of your posts, I see this mental image of a big brown covered anus opening and closing like a mouth talking.
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    627


    How exactly does masturbation affect the eye?
    In control lies inordinate freedom; in freedom lies inordinate control.
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    603
    sorry for motivator. I know it's wrong but it feels so right

     

  7. #6  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Liongold


    How exactly does masturbation affect the eye?
    How as in the effect on the eye?

    Masturbation will degrade the vision strongly in one eye and to a lesser degree of the other eye.

    Masturbation will shrink one side of the head. The shrinkage of the side of the head will change the outward visual appearance of the eye, and the function of the eye.

    These effects occur over time. A person who does not masturbate much will not notice strong effects until they are old and the accumulated effect of a lifetime of masturbation hits them. These effects strongly occur in a person who masturbates frequently in as little as a year.
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by mormoopid
    sorry for motivator. I know it's wrong but it feels so right

    Please tell us again that you are a scientist, or a person who feels they have a scientific mindset, then please tell us what scientific purpose this post serves in this conversation.
     

  9. #8  
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by mbokohutu
    Quote Originally Posted by Liongold


    How exactly does masturbation affect the eye?
    How as in the effect on the eye?

    Masturbation will degrade the vision strongly in one eye and to a lesser degree of the other eye.

    Masturbation will shrink one side of the head. The shrinkage of the side of the head will change the outward visual appearance of the eye, and the function of the eye.

    These effects occur over time. A person who does not masturbate much will not notice strong effects until they are old and the accumulated effect of a lifetime of masturbation hits them. These effects strongly occur in a person who masturbates frequently in as little as a year.
    Hey Happeh, why do you lie when you say you're not Happeh. Clearly, you are. And, you are also lying when you say you never talked to me before.

    http://www.happehtheory.com/Masturba...onMainPage.htm

    http://www.happehtheory.com/Masturba...ryMainPage.htm
     

  10. #9  
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by mbokohutu

    Please tell us again that you are a scientist, or a person who feels they have a scientific mindset, then please tell us what scientific purpose this post serves in this conversation.
    Happeh, you are one of least persons anyone would suspect of having even an inkling of scientific mindset based on your website, which is beyond silly in the extreme.
     

  11. #10  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    48
    Would it spark anyone's interest if I told you that the hand gesture that is usually called the "Up Yours" gesture, is really a gesture that means "You are a masturbator", or "You are like a masturbator".

    Wouldn't a real scientist be curious about how the "Up Yours" insult could really mean "You are a jack off"?
     

  12. #11  
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    Would it spark anyone's interest if I told you that the hand gesture that is usually called the "Up Yours" gesture, is really a gesture that means "You are a masturbator", or "You are like a masturbator".

    Wouldn't a real scientist be curious about how the "Up Yours" insult could really mean "You are a jack off"?
    "According to Happeh Theory, the exaggerated face is what a person who can see masturbation caused changes in another human being sees, when they look at someone whose body has been changed by masturbation. The man has purposefully exaggerated all of the changes that masturbation causes to the face to......well to be insulting actually. The face the man is making is like saying to someone " you are a jackoff ! "

    http://www.happeh.com/

     

  13. #12  
    Forum Sophomore Tharghana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    158
    I think that site is the Biggest pile of crap i've every seen.

    Not only is it Stupid, its rude as well. Who made this garbage?!
    www.periodicvideos.com - A Great Site

    "Well, good chemists shouldn't lick their fingers, anyways." - Martyn Poliakoff

    "You have lived to die, and your running out of life."

    "Once and a while, I go out of my way... to kill you... a little"
     

  14. #13  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    603
    his gems should really be moved to the trash can, they are pretty out there.
     

  15. #14  
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,290
    O. Prime. That just kept unfolding it was great!
    A pong by any other name is still a pong. -williampinn
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Masters Degree
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    627
    (1) Masturbation will negatively impact the vision. The vision in one eye will go mostly blind, while the other eye will experience some kind of visual degradation or change.

    (2) Masturbation will negatively impact the hearing. The hearing in one ear will get very bad, while the hearing in the other ear will experience some kind of change.

    (3) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's arms weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the arm becomes so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (4) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's legs weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the leg will become so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (5) Masturbation can cause the development of homosexual urges.
    Ha ha ha. Very funny. Masturbation doesn't affect the body at all. If it did, why is it that the same action we use for masturbation is used for sex? If what you claim is true, then that means that sex will make you crippled and blind. And that is the biggest impossibility ever.
    In control lies inordinate freedom; in freedom lies inordinate control.
     

  17. #16 Am I the only person who has given Happeh Theory a chance? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    I know that the web site's diagrams often seem like a joke, but there are things said in Happeh Theory that resonate with me.

    The main reason I decided that I would look further into it was because it said it was deeply rooted in Kung Fu. The Kung Fu masters did and do know about the human body and how it works in many ways. Another thing is that I have heard all the tales about how it makes you go blind and yadi yada. But when I think about it I notice that I don't hear that too much from this generation or the people of today. They pretty much advocate masturbation. The days when people weren't advocated to masturbate would be from the white and black TV days and before or some time around there, right? How are the people and the values on the white and black movies different from those of today? Believe it or not so many things go into the issue of masturbation it is hard to really explain fully, but know that sexual energy is used every time we create a piece of art, create music, and even play video games.

    I am going to admit that I just having come out of my teens used to masturbate on almost a daily basis. Some days it would happen multiple times a day. I had a lot of energy then. Now I am 20 and I don't feel like I have as much energy, but about 2-3 months ago I had much less because I was still masturbating.

    I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person, but I also know that when it comes to finding out the reasons to a physical ailment. Blaming one thing as a definite single cause can be a delusion because it is hard to know, for example, what causes your acne? When people read this question they all think they know why they get acne, but how does one really know they are right? Or that what they are being told is right, even a doctor can be wrong. I believe doctors are almost like messengers that hold a lot of messages they read from books. It is the ones who do the experiments and write the books that are the real doctors.

    Then recently, before I stopped masturbating (I still have sex). I saw the Happeh cyclops video on youtube. I don't remember how I stumbled upon it, but I quickly went to check whether I was a cyclops(Imbalanced between the left and the right). I already knew that my eye glass prescription(thinking back my eye sight deteriorated around the time I began masturbating daily (14)) was slightly different from left to right. So ok, when I looked in the mirror I saw that the way my eye brows grew was different from the left and right. I noticed that I like the way one looked more than the other. The one I liked was over my stronger eye. I liked it because it had a more defined and clean look. With fewer stray hairs than my right. Over time I also noticed that my right eye looked just slightly lazier than my left.

    Now you might say. I was probably born slightly uneven or that I was meant to grow that way. You would be wrong because I started to catch myself doing imbalanced things. When I would look around a room I would look around but not to the right. Just straight and left and up and down. Like I said, hard to explain. I'm gonna stop here. If I get some replies, which I hope I do, I will continue this story. But it almost feels pointless because I read how much you guys despise Happeh Theory. There is just one last thing. Why would Happeh Theory work so hard to spread its message. All it says is stop masturbating and doing things in excess. How does that benefit the creator of it? I think the person who is spreading is a good hearted person who just wants to help people. Let me know what you guys think.
     

  18. #17 Re: Am I the only person who has given Happeh Theory a chanc 
    Administrator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,842
    Quote Originally Posted by stotzersk
    Let me know what you guys think.
    I think you are Happeh.
     

  19. #18 wtf 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    LET ME AS YOU A QUESTION. DID YOU READ MY WHOLE POST? I am a 20 year old college student at VCU. I talked about a great deal of personal experience with masturbation. Why do you people try to call out people that agree with the theory in SOME ways happeh? I told you personal things in my life that pertain to my solo sexual experience. You can browse the entire or most of the website and not find a person talking about themselves. READ MY ENTIRE POST. And that picture of you harold shows that you are a masturbator just like I am, was. You are so old that it doesn't matter anymore because you aren't going to heal from stopping. So go ahead old man keep doing your thing. Keep abusing yourself.
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturb...ical_arguments

    look at the medical attitudes section.
     

  21. #20 Re: wtf 
    Administrator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,842
    Quote Originally Posted by stotzersk
    LET ME AS YOU A QUESTION. DID YOU READ MY WHOLE POST? I am a 20 year old college student at VCU.
    Sure I read it. I just didn't believe you, Happeh. Would you care to comment on this young fellow's facial asymmetry? Yep, that's me.
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    STOP CALLING ME HAPPEH. I AM NOT HAPPEH. GO AHEAD BEAT OFF AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR. That picture is crazy. Wow. So you were born with that much asymmetry huh. I've never seen a face like that at that age. I am going to say that you calling me happeh is wrong because that is not who I am. I don't rep the site or the theory. I am only expressing that the theory may be right in some ways.

    Are most people born with a face like that? There is an exception to most anything. I do not believe that Happeh Theory states that all masturbators faces end up being disfigured. It is possible that other parts of the body are affected. All I know is I don't beat off anymore and I feel better for it. I feel like I'm all here.
     

  23. #22  
    Administrator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,842
    Quote Originally Posted by stotzersk
    STOP CALLING ME HAPPEH. I AM NOT HAPPEH.
    I can understand why you wouln't want to be called Happeh, since Happeh and at least on of his sock puppets were previously banned. Perhaps you can say which parts of Happeh theory you do not subscribe to. How about yin-yang theory, or the two snakes model of the human body? Which diagrams on the Happeh web site do you think are a joke and why?
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    Yes, I think I will do that because I don't want to be misinterpreted.

    I think that the person who made many of the diagrams expects people to blindly follow Happy Theory similarly to the way Christians say "because it's in the bible." I definitely don't get the African dance video or what purpose it has even though it thoroughly explains the most stupid details about circles and what is already visible to the eye as if to help a blind person watch the youtube video.

    I believe in Yin Yang philosophy, but I don't think the Chinese philosophers knew about cells and all of that. Yin Yang symbolizes balance and the dualities of everything in life. For example Yin(Women) Yang(Man). Then the little circles of the opposite color represent the fact that at heart both sides have some traits of the other side.

    I also hate how the same logics are explained over and over in the Happeh Theory videos. It is really slow and unnecessary. If I made these videos they would be 1/4 the length.

    The snake diagram and all those other outlandish diagrams are ridiculous because they don't make sense to me.
     

  25. #24  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    Then when it says that the English language is detrimental to the human body, I think it is possible that there is some truth to it. I was born in Germany and I went to kindergarten and first and second grade there. From there I moved to Japan where I went to school from the 3rd and 4th grade. Schools in Japan are NOTHING like schools in America. Public schools in Japan are FAR superior at at producing intelligent well-rounded individuals than American Public schools of today. I feel that this was probably not the case in the past because American schools were actually designed to make all the students think and reason. But I can't be certain I never went to school back then. Then I came to Florida, Jacksonville and went to an ESL school.

    I am pretty sure that different language stimulate different kinds and different levels of thinking. The English language appears to have many illogical ways of spelling and a very simple alphabet. There are so many exceptions that people will not be able to associate words to come up with the spelling of another word. Both German and Japanese words sound exactly as they are spelled. Like I said, I haven't done any research into the area, but it is a well-known fact that graduates from high school in Germany and Japan rate higher in all international test scores than Americans. This could either be because schools in America are made inferior or because of the language or both. I think that there are many people who would fall under the exception category because I know Americans my age who I believe to be very intelligent.
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Back to the OP

    It is ridiculous to think masturbation makes you blind and crippled.

    People have been told it is bad for them and will make them crippled or insane by religious ideologists.
    Sexuality was thwarted by religion because they knew the power it contains and how it can be abused. (They should know because they abused it!)

    Masturbation for a man will simply make you tired because you're releasing energy from your body. It will only do you harm by making you more tired because it depletes nutrients. But a man can only produce so much sperm in a day!

    As for a woman, quite the opposite, it gives her energy, and therefore the only harm you are going to do is lose some time!

    Have you noticed how after sex the guy starts snoring and the woman wants to chat about everything all glowing and energetic? That's because she took the mans energy.

    Best thing a guy can do after he masturbates is eat it. Yeah go yeuck some of you, but you expect a girl to! Saves wasting energy & recycles it, giving you back your important nutrients, and then who knows, you might have the energy to do it all over again in less the time!
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (.·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.
     

  27. #26  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    I believe that it is not natural to acne at puberty. If the diet is wrong for the amount of activity, then a normal teen will get acne. I have read acne to be the first line of defense against toxin build up in the body. Everyone around me says it is normal though. I brought this up simply because I also get told masturbation is fine, even multiple times per day.

    I truly believe, that through holding onto as many sperm as possible, one can increase their energy level. I could define some aspect of masturbation as a surrender of energy because of a lack of need for, creativity, intelligence, and strenuous physical activity. Watching TV, overeating, and drinking all make me get the urge to masturbate.

    If I were to wake up in the morning and release this "Ki" I would have a much less interesting day. And if I spill it at night, I don't have the vivid dreams I usually remember in the morning.

    **Most organisms seem to live strictly to pass on their DNA because creation is the result of ones life. The more we can create (businesses, empires, life etc) the more like gods we become. The more powerful we become. I have this unscientific feeling that the more sperm you hold with you, the more capable of creating a life, the more energy one is given for creation.**

    You may have been born that way because of the things your mom did in her life, or I could be wrong. I do know that I was born healthy, heavy, and symmetrical. I also grew up on a vegetarian diet, and I moved from Germany to Japan to the United States, spending on average about 5 years in each country before coming to America. No I did not live on a military base. The moves were civilian and I lived like all the other civilians in those countries. I can tell by the way American children are raised now, that Americans have no clue about the essentials of life. From the formula feed babies, to the fluorinated tap water drinkers. Fluoride in all of a country's tap water, with a few exceptional cities, because it is good for our teeth?!?? That is outrageous. Fluoride is more poisonous than lead! If Americans can be so foolish about so many things I don't expect them to be correct about a thing like masturbation. If you want to try at disagreeing with me about the fact that Americans have the human life style wrong, I can cite cancer rates, work to leisure activity ratios, and mental disorders and then compare it to those of other countries.

    -Done
     

  28. #27  
    (Q)
    (Q) is offline
    Forum Isotope (Q)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,659
    Quote Originally Posted by stotzersk
    I can tell by the way American children are raised now, that Americans have no clue about the essentials of life. From the formula feed babies, to the fluorinated tap water drinkers.
    "Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

    You know when fluoridation first began?

    Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works." General Jack D. Ripper
    Religious Fundamentalist Club - Member #1.
     

  29. #28 Re: Masturbation will make you blind and crippled 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by mbokohutu
    Hello. I stumbled across this forum and couldn't believe my eyes! It says there are scientific people here and they participate in the discussion of hypothesis, evidence and theories.

    Is that really true? I want to test it and see. Is that OK?

    -------------

    Masturbation will make a human being blind and crippled. Human beings have known this for hundreds of years. Common folklore says that masturbation will make a human being go blind. There are many scientists of the past who wrote on the subject of how harmful masturbation is to the human body.

    It is my position that many of the most famous artworks and historical creations of humanity, are warnings about the effects of masturbation on the human body, and demonstrations of how masturbation changes the human body.

    I can prove my claim to any intelligent and patient person. The person must be patient enough to understand that proving something takes more than a day of exchanging posts on the internet, and they must be intelligent enough to understand what is said.

    I am not sure what people would like to know or what they need as proof, so I will start out by making some claims, and then people can say what they want.

    (1) Masturbation will negatively impact the vision. The vision in one eye will go mostly blind, while the other eye will experience some kind of visual degradation or change.

    (2) Masturbation will negatively impact the hearing. The hearing in one ear will get very bad, while the hearing in the other ear will experience some kind of change.

    (3) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's arms weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the arm becomes so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (4) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's legs weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the leg will become so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (5) Masturbation can cause the development of homosexual urges.

    -------------

    That is list of the major obvious changes that masturbation causes to the human body. There is a much larger list of health problems that are caused by masturbation, but they are harder to see.

    Any interested person? Feel free to ask for anything you want that will help you either decide the statements above are accurate or not.

    Before you ask for things though, you CANNOT ask for scientific reports, studies, blah blah that verify those claims. This thread is about me as a person convincing you as a person of the validity of the above statements.

    If you are the kind of person who feels that truth and understanding can only come from a scientific study because your brain is not capable of figuring things out on your own, then I will not be able to help you. I can only work with people who have the ability to think for themselves.

    Could you make the font bigger, I cannot read what you are saying. And I am too stiff to change the font myself. Ha-ha.

    I think you are confusing an effect with the cause. In other words you are probably laying around masturbating, because you do not want to know what your real Godly duty in the world is. You are just avoiding life, and what it takes to be alive.

    It is not that masturbating is killing you. Rather your lack of purpose is killing you. Masturbating is just the effect of failure. Something to take your mind off your situation. A drug, alcohol, an addiction, a vacation, a distraction. Usually all the above are not good for your health.

    Many people that take drugs never come back. They are so happy to be relieved of their responsibilities of life that they never sober up, or come down.

    That is why I am here to get young individuals to realize their parents sent them to counterintelligence centers (School) to act as if they are being good parents. When most of the parents knew better. But it was out of their scope to repair the world. They started going around saying my son was accepted to Princeton, or Hofstra. When we knew their son was going to get a lot of nonsense crammed into his head.

    It was just a way to deny what they had done and were doing to their kids.



    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
     

  30. #29  
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,290
    Even granted loss of sperm depletes the body in some way, depletion is healthy. We are optimized for constant regeneration. We're an open system. If you keep a body closed off, like in comfortable stasis, it runs poorly.

    Better lose the semen and eat an egg sandwich.
    A pong by any other name is still a pong. -williampinn
     

  31. #30 To pong 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    26
    Actually, Americans eat way too much food as it is. Masturbation along with any other addiction is an illogical action. Doing things just for the pleasure rather than having some greater purpose to the action is illogical, especially if it isn't healthy. Illogical acts such as addictive behavior has a negative effect on willpower. Masturbation seems to increase my appetites.

    Fasting can help break the illogical path of addictions. The best brains are ones that are efficient. Someone who constantly has to have high blood sugar levels in their blood are sacrificing mental clarity among other things just for the taste? We are about 60 to 70 percent water, so why don't we consume respectively. If you are eating more than you drink water, you are probably addicted to food.

    **Water, air, fire, and earth are the essential elements of life**
    water=water, drink plenty of good water(not tap)
    air=air, remember to breathe
    fire=sun, Vitamin D is created in our bodies during sun exposure
    earth=food

    notice that most americans probably get more of earth than anything else. americans are in shallow water and polluted air in the night.

    earth is only 1 of the 4.
     

  32. #31 Re: Masturbation will make you blind and crippled 
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick





    Could you make the font bigger, I cannot read what you are saying. And I am too stiff to change the font myself. Ha-ha.


    GASP William McCormick i am shocked!

    I hope you've wiped the keyboard
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (.·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong

    Better lose the semen and eat an egg sandwich.
    Better to sit on the egg eat a semen sandwich, why waste it? It's got nutrients vitamins and life in it.

    It makes a good face pack too!
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (.·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.
     

  34. #33 Re: Masturbation will make you blind and crippled 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick





    Could you make the font bigger, I cannot read what you are saying. And I am too stiff to change the font myself. Ha-ha.


    GASP William McCormick i am shocked!

    I hope you've wiped the keyboard
    That is a standard man reply amongst iron workers or in a metal shop. You go along with it for comedy.



    Sincerely,


    William McCormick
     

  35. #34 Re: Masturbation will make you blind and crippled 
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!
    Quote Originally Posted by William McCormick





    Could you make the font bigger, I cannot read what you are saying. And I am too stiff to change the font myself. Ha-ha.


    GASP William McCormick i am shocked!

    I hope you've wiped the keyboard
    That is a standard man reply amongst iron workers or in a metal shop. You go along with it for comedy.



    Sincerely,


    William McCormick

    LOL!

    You're funny standard man
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (.·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.
     

  36. #35  
    Forum Ph.D. Darius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    821
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturb...ogical_effects

    Shocking! This isn't a hypothesis at all, but rather complete pseudoscience! Totally in the right subforum.
    Om mani padme hum

    "In dishonorable things we are not bound to obey any man." - The Book of the Courtier [1561], pg 99 (144 in pdf)
     

  37. #36  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_and_psychological_effects

    Shocking! This isn't a hypothesis at all, but rather complete pseudoscience! Totally in the right subforum.
    Well, aside from his curious demand that nobody present any evidence, all of the ideas the OP threw out are testable. To the point of having already been falsified by the evidence we're not allowed to bring up. It's in the right forum as long as you just ignore the OP's conditions on the discussion, which is pretty easy to do.
     

  38. #37  
    Forum Ph.D. Darius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    821
    By that same criteria everything in the religion forum can now be moved here (most of it IS falsifiable).
    Om mani padme hum

    "In dishonorable things we are not bound to obey any man." - The Book of the Courtier [1561], pg 99 (144 in pdf)
     

  39. #38  
    Moderator Moderator TheBiologista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    By that same criteria everything in the religion forum can now be moved here (most of it IS falsifiable).
    If someone can present a part of the dogma of a religion as a falsifiable hypothesis then it probably does belong here. So long as none of the untestable rubbish required by the hypothesis and so long as the hypothesis is new, at least as far as the poster knows.

    That novelty element is perhaps where this one falls down. That and the demand for no evidence, which is just basketcase material.
     

  40. #39  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Darius

    You're behaving like the subject of your thread.
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (.·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.
     

  41. #40  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!
    You're behaving like the subject of your thread.

    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
     

  42. #41  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Nirgendwo und Ueberall
    Posts
    1,300
    Masturbation can put your eyes out for sure. Self-Bukkake is not something for the timid.
     

  43. #42  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by gottspieler
    Masturbation can put your eyes out for sure. Self-Bukkake is not something for the timid.
    Wear goggles!

    Wanking can be like peeling an onion the more skin you peel off the harder you cry.

    Or you could always catch it somewhere other than your eye and re-cycle it, or turn it into a creamy face pack. It's good for tightening wrinkles.

    Right that's enough of me sharing my knowledge with you...I'm off for a bit of Bukkake.........

    Hey can girls do Bukkake?

    No harm in trying.......................... ... .. .. . . . . ... .. .
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (.·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.
     

  44. #43  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    603
    i know a guy that is blind but also masturbates

    connection? YES
     

  45. #44  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by mormoopid
    i know a guy that is blind but also masturbates

    connection? YES
    Lol

    Yes I'm sure many blind men masturbate and so they should!

    The only harm I can see it doing is giving callouses on the palm of the hand and make your willy sore.

    If I met a man that didn't wank I would definitely think he was weird.

    I've met people who have vehemently denied masturbating, men and women, and claim it as gross and disgusting.

    Liars!
    Absum! has never been bored in her life, but is becoming increasingly bored of the Science Forum! :?


    (.·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.¸☼¸.¤...-♥»゜・*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。·.¸❀¸.·´¯`·.
     

  46. #45  
    Forum Senior Yash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    354
    My simple and straight forward answer to stotzersk's and everyone else's reply is, Anything done in excess is harmful !!

    :-D
    Satisfaction Should Be Given First Priority
     

  47. #46  
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Absum!
    blind men masturbate
    Something I've been wondering: what noises do the deaf emit in sex or masturbation? Like, I can't even sneeze without enunciating it, "ouch" is learned, we even teach women what to pronounce in labour. Deaf people try to suppress vocalizations but they do laugh...
    A pong by any other name is still a pong. -williampinn
     

  48. #47  
    Forum Senior Yash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong
    Something I've been wondering: what noises do the deaf emit in sex or masturbation? Like, I can't even sneeze without enunciating it, "ouch" is learned, we even teach women what to pronounce in labour. Deaf people try to suppress vocalizations but they do laugh...
    Buddy !! i'ld rather say you to keep yourself away from discussion on deaf, blind and dumb people !! because don't you think that this discussion is kinda disrespecting them !!

    Thank you
    Satisfaction Should Be Given First Priority
     

  49. #48  
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Yash
    disrespecting
    In sex I believe just Doin' What Comes Natur'lly is worth pursuit. The deaf have one respectable advantage there we could all learn from.
    A pong by any other name is still a pong. -williampinn
     

  50. #49  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Yash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong
    Something I've been wondering: what noises do the deaf emit in sex or masturbation? Like, I can't even sneeze without enunciating it, "ouch" is learned, we even teach women what to pronounce in labour. Deaf people try to suppress vocalizations but they do laugh...
    Buddy !! i'ld rather say you to keep yourself away from discussion on deaf, blind and dumb people !! because don't you think that this discussion is kinda disrespecting them !!

    Thank you
    He did not bring it up for the purposes of humour. It is a potentially interesting question regarding learned behaviour.
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
     

  51. #50  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    603
    the question is, what would a blind man think about or masturbate to, assuming he has been blind his whole life (cause he masturbated at a very early age)?
     

  52. #51  
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mormoopid
    the question is, what would a blind man think about or masturbate to, assuming he has been blind his whole life (cause he masturbated at a very early age)?
    That's a very interesting dilemma. I don't think he could think about much except that he's just enjoying himself.

    But back to the OP:
    Someone mentioned something about religon and the masturbation. But I think the whole, "You'll go blind" theory stemmed off of religion. By blind, I think zealous preachers were implying that someone who masturbates would be blind to the what our organs were meant for, which is to reproduce. People would get caught up in pleasuring themselves that they would become selfish individuals.

    That's just my two cents.
    "Life is fuller when you participate"
     

  53. #52  
    Time Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    5,290
    Quote Originally Posted by mormoopid
    what would a blind man think about
    The flesh of women who gave him permission to "feel", on account of his blindness. 8)

    Now the question is: does blindness cause masturbation?
    A pong by any other name is still a pong. -williampinn
     

  54. #53  
    Administrator KALSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    8,227
    Now the question is: does blindness cause masturbation?
    Disclaimer: I do not declare myself to be an expert on ANY subject. If I state something as fact that is obviously wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. I welcome such corrections in an attempt to be as truthful and accurate as possible.

    "Gullibility kills" - Carl Sagan
    "All people know the same truth. Our lives consist of how we chose to distort it." - Harry Block
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
     

  55. #54 Not so dumb 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9
    It all sounds silly, but I have been noticing, after masturbation, that I can't see well, and it's been getting worse. I also notice, as I get older, that masturbation causes generally poor health. There may be some element of truth to the old saying. Sometimes advice passed down by forefathers has value. There has never been a study on masturbation and blindness to my knowledge so there's no solid scientific point of view that is based in fact. Any scientist who argues that they have enough information to exclude masturbation as a cause of blindness is being arrogant.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbokohutu View Post
    Hello. I stumbled across this forum and couldn't believe my eyes! It says there are scientific people here and they participate in the discussion of hypothesis, evidence and theories.

    Is that really true? I want to test it and see. Is that OK?

    -------------

    Masturbation will make a human being blind and crippled. Human beings have known this for hundreds of years. Common folklore says that masturbation will make a human being go blind. There are many scientists of the past who wrote on the subject of how harmful masturbation is to the human body.

    It is my position that many of the most famous artworks and historical creations of humanity, are warnings about the effects of masturbation on the human body, and demonstrations of how masturbation changes the human body.

    I can prove my claim to any intelligent and patient person. The person must be patient enough to understand that proving something takes more than a day of exchanging posts on the internet, and they must be intelligent enough to understand what is said.

    I am not sure what people would like to know or what they need as proof, so I will start out by making some claims, and then people can say what they want.

    (1) Masturbation will negatively impact the vision. The vision in one eye will go mostly blind, while the other eye will experience some kind of visual degradation or change.

    (2) Masturbation will negatively impact the hearing. The hearing in one ear will get very bad, while the hearing in the other ear will experience some kind of change.

    (3) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's arms weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the arm becomes so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (4) Masturbation will make one of the masturbator's legs weaker than the other. In extreme cases, the leg will become so weak that it fits the definition of crippled.

    (5) Masturbation can cause the development of homosexual urges.

    -------------

    That is list of the major obvious changes that masturbation causes to the human body. There is a much larger list of health problems that are caused by masturbation, but they are harder to see.

    Any interested person? Feel free to ask for anything you want that will help you either decide the statements above are accurate or not.

    Before you ask for things though, you CANNOT ask for scientific reports, studies, blah blah that verify those claims. This thread is about me as a person convincing you as a person of the validity of the above statements.

    If you are the kind of person who feels that truth and understanding can only come from a scientific study because your brain is not capable of figuring things out on your own, then I will not be able to help you. I can only work with people who have the ability to think for themselves.
     

  56. #55  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9
    I don't have an opinion about religion one way or another, but I am always amused at how many scientists act as if religion is a concept for simpletons. There are sophisticated and scientific ways to view man's pursuit of religion, and scientists who ridicule religious ideas may be less intelligent than they think. Consider for example the possibility that the universe is processed like code, and that it requires circuitry to work. This is scientifically "plausible" and opens up an array of possibilities in terms or what or who is processing the code and how different kinds of code might inter-relate.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBiologista View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    By that same criteria everything in the religion forum can now be moved here (most of it IS falsifiable).
    If someone can present a part of the dogma of a religion as a falsifiable hypothesis then it probably does belong here. So long as none of the untestable rubbish required by the hypothesis and so long as the hypothesis is new, at least as far as the poster knows.

    That novelty element is perhaps where this one falls down. That and the demand for no evidence, which is just basketcase material.
     

  57. #56  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by mattasaurus View Post
    I also notice, as I get older, that masturbation causes generally poor health.
    Ha...

    Quote Originally Posted by mattasaurus View Post
    There has never been a study on masturbation and blindness to my knowledge so there's no solid scientific point of view that is based in fact. Any scientist who argues that they have enough information to exclude masturbation as a cause of blindness is being arrogant.
    I know enough people who masturbate and enough people who don't - I can do a study without any of the participants even realising they're in it. And you know what? My friends who masturbate, aren't all blind.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
     

  58. #57  
    Forum Junior brane wave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    245
    Sex would also make you blind.That is if you apply the same argument to the OP.
     

  59. #58  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,247
    mattasaurus don't resurrect two year old threads unless there's new scientific information that directly relates to the topic--like an update, or a confirmation of a prediction etc.

    Locked.
    TheBiologista likes this.
    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    “The Holy Land is everywhere” Black Elk
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •