Notices
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can the ceasefire last - Hamas verses Israel?

  1. #1 Can the ceasefire last - Hamas verses Israel? 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    It seems to be very tenuous, there were more rockets from Gaza followed by missiles from Israel. You can just about say one caused no damage but the other sides response was with deadly accuracy.

    Peace on Israel 's terms seems like surrender and I can't see Hamas wanting to surrender. What does Hamas really want? Is it open borders so they can bring in even better weapons?
    What solution have you thought of? Tell us what it is please?
    Israel, Hamas agree on new five-day ceasefire - The Hindu


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Sophomore pineapple007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    118
    Until the Palestinians agree to let Israel and Haliburton develop the offshore Gaza gas fields there will be unrest in Gaza, imo. No rockets coming in from the West Bank as there is an agreement to develop Israeli oil and gas fields in the West Bank. The timing of Russian negotiations with the Palestinians to develop the Gaza marine areas and the Hamas unrest in Gaza seems to coincide, imo.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple007 View Post
    Until the Palestinians agree to let Israel and Haliburton develop the offshore Gaza gas fields there will be unrest in Gaza, imo. No rockets coming in from the West Bank as there is an agreement to develop Israeli oil and gas fields in the West Bank. The timing of Russian negotiations with the Palestinians to develop the Gaza marine areas and the Hamas unrest in Gaza seems to coincide, imo.
    Where do you get your insider information from?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Sophomore pineapple007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple007 View Post
    Until the Palestinians agree to let Israel and Haliburton develop the offshore Gaza gas fields there will be unrest in Gaza, imo. No rockets coming in from the West Bank as there is an agreement to develop Israeli oil and gas fields in the West Bank. The timing of Russian negotiations with the Palestinians to develop the Gaza marine areas and the Hamas unrest in Gaza seems to coincide, imo.
    Where do you get your insider information from?
    This isn't insider information. There are many reports of these events in other media outlets and forums. Search this statement, "Its all about the petrodollar".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robittybob1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple007 View Post
    Until the Palestinians agree to let Israel and Haliburton develop the offshore Gaza gas fields there will be unrest in Gaza, imo. No rockets coming in from the West Bank as there is an agreement to develop Israeli oil and gas fields in the West Bank. The timing of Russian negotiations with the Palestinians to develop the Gaza marine areas and the Hamas unrest in Gaza seems to coincide, imo.
    Where do you get your insider information from?
    This isn't insider information. There are many reports of these events in other media outlets and forums. Search this statement, "Its all about the petrodollar".
    What!; the Wikileaks Party on Facebook?
    Could you give me the link please?
    Last edited by Robittybob1; August 14th, 2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Sophomore pineapple007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    118
    Since you asked so nicely.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Its+...sm=93&ie=UTF-8


    Putin Says The Petrodollar Must Die, "The Dollar Monopoly In Energy Trade Is Damaging Russia's Economy"
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Volume controls verses taps
    By One beer in forum Electrical and Electronics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 14th, 2014, 10:35 AM
  2. Action Potentials verses sound waves.
    By Jclu in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 19th, 2013, 05:23 PM
  3. Muslims and Israel.
    By mmatt9876 in forum Politics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
  4. The 12 tribes of Israel.
    By mmatt9876 in forum History
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 31st, 2012, 10:42 AM
  5. Koran, Major Problems (+100 inconsistint verses)
    By FEARDEATH in forum Scientific Study of Religion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 6th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •