Notices
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: complex variable

  1. #1 complex variable 
    Forum Senior Yash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    352
    Can you tell me where can we actually apply the complex variable math ??
    What is its application ??


    Satisfaction Should Be Given First Priority
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: complex variable 
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Yash
    Can you tell me where can we actually apply the complex variable math ??
    What is its application ??
    quantum mechanics
    circuit analysis
    control theory
    theory of vibrations
    aerodynamics
    differential equations
    Fourier analysis
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: complex variable 
    Forum Senior Yash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Yash
    Can you tell me where can we actually apply the complex variable math ??
    What is its application ??
    quantum mechanics
    circuit analysis
    control theory
    theory of vibrations
    aerodynamics
    differential equations
    Fourier analysis
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ain't integration more important base for some of the topics stated above.
    Then how come complex variables more important or is it more important than integration, i know integration is there in these functions of complex variables, but anyhow which is more important ????
    Satisfaction Should Be Given First Priority
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: complex variable 
    . DrRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Yash
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Yash
    Can you tell me where can we actually apply the complex variable math ??
    What is its application ??
    quantum mechanics
    circuit analysis
    control theory
    theory of vibrations
    aerodynamics
    differential equations
    Fourier analysis
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ain't integration more important base for some of the topics stated above.
    Then how come complex variables more important or is it more important than integration, i know integration is there in these functions of complex variables, but anyhow which is more important ????
    This doesn't make sense.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •