Notices
Results 1 to 32 of 32
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Flick Montana
  • 1 Post By Strange
  • 1 Post By Chucknorium

Thread: The mind is in a state of constant expansion knowledge is power, May we all attain wisdom !!!

  1. #1 The mind is in a state of constant expansion knowledge is power, May we all attain wisdom !!! 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    I am an idea person, I like to create ideas and write I've been working on time modulation and the overall structure of the dualiverse for a little over two years, I love science expanding the framework of the mind is one of the highest goals mankind has.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    I've been working on time modulation
    And how far have you got?

    and the overall structure of the dualiverse for a little over two years
    What's a "dualiverse"? How can you work on the "structure" of one when, thus far, it's not been shown to exist?

    I love science expanding the framework of the mind is one of the highest goals mankind has.
    How do you conflate the two?
    How is "dualiverse" science?


    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    I have made progress time is an electromagnetic phenomenon the variables are complex , to alter time flow one has to generate an electromagnetic black hole I have worked out some of the definable parameters needed but do not have the resources to experiment. The universe time and the speed of light are all interconnected. The Dualiverse is theoretical at this point but the evidence for it being an accurate theory is growing . The fact that galaxies continue to accelerate, there is also the interaction of atomic structures separated by some distance, black holes are the most likely explanation for these things. Atoms are actually mostly empty space with an extremely strong gravitational force this force is generated by a black hole in the center of every atom. The black hole in the center of our universe could still be in the white hole state ie still sending Matter into this universe, or it may have shifted and become a black hole either way the velocities of galaxies is this easily explained by the propellant force of a white hole or the rotational and pulling force of a black hole . The fact is every galaxy is a very good example of the shape and state of our side of the dualiverse. The fact that our own galaxy is in a state of stable rotational velocity, is an example of how our side of the dualiverse maintains its own rotational and stable state. When the factors that maintain this state eventually break down then the matter will fall into the black hole , this is something I have not completely figured out yet. As in I'm not sure what causes the destabilization of a black hole white hole complex. The big bang is not logical endless and infinite expansion is very unlikely take a look at a galaxy the gravitational force exhibited by the central black hole creates a definable space within wich there is the ability for stars and planets to form , it is very likely that our universe dualiverse is under the same exact conditions as our individual galaxy .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    This is the same silly crap which got him banned at science forums.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    The Dualiverse is theoretical at this point but the evidence for it being an accurate theory is growing .
    you do not understand the scientific method. first you have a hypothesis, then proven evidence or proven observations, make predictions that can be proven, then it is a theory. this stuff is pure unsupported conjecture. it is not science.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,437
    Wow.

    Where do they come from?
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    I have
    Anything following is drivel.
    Unsupported.
    Speculative.
    Unscientific.

    Oh, and crap.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Wow.

    Where do they come from?
    i was having this same thought earlier. why on a science forum ? they can not believe their postings are real science do they ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Anti-Crank AlexG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Wow.

    Where do they come from?
    i was having this same thought earlier. why on a science forum ? they can not believe their postings are real science do they ?
    Yes, they do. They're proof that intelligence is still a work in progress.
    Its the way nature is!
    If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
    To another universe, where the rules are simpler
    Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
    Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Wow.

    Where do they come from?
    i was having this same thought earlier. why on a science forum ? they can not believe their postings are real science do they ?
    Yes, they do. They're proof that intelligence is still a work in progress.
    but they spend a lot of time ? time they could spend learning real science.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    but they spend a lot of time ? time they could spend learning real science.
    I know. It is so desperately sad. I despair for humanity
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    if this is what we see on a science forum. what would we see on a non-science forum ? it is frightful.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    You all have every right to think I'm wrong , but I have been reading science facts for over twenty years and I Am well aware of how slowly it moves forward everything I write is well within the scope of modern science time modulation is being worked on by several scientists at this very moment, and yes I am also aware that most of you have little knowledge of electromagnetic black holes. I advise you all do a little more research and then maybe we could have an intelligent conversation about time modulation. Openly insulting someone does not prove superior intellect, it only proves a lack of evolution of your own mental state.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    but I have been reading science facts for over twenty years
    Congratulations.
    Personally I'd find it hard to spend 20 years reading anything and still remain as ignorant as you.

    and I Am well aware of how slowly it moves forward
    See what I mean?

    everything I write is well within the scope of modern science
    No.

    time modulation is being worked on by several scientists at this very moment
    Name 3.

    and yes I am also aware that most of you have little knowledge of electromagnetic black holes
    Yeah, apparently you're not referring to the same thing that everyone else is when you talk about "electromagnetic black holes" (i.e. you're not talking about the same thing that actual scientists are).

    I advise you all do a little more research and then maybe we could have an intelligent conversation about time modulation.
    Since you haven't, so far, bothered to give any links how would we "do more research" into this fictional concept of yours?

    Openly insulting someone does not prove superior intellect, it only proves a lack of evolution of your own mental state.
    And posting entirely unsupported crap does nothing along those lines either.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    I am also aware that most of you have little knowledge of electromagnetic black holes. I advise you all do a little more research and then maybe we could have an intelligent conversation about time modulation.
    I recommend you do some more research regarding thermalaqueous wormholes before you even START talking about electromagnetic black holes and time modulation. At least get a solid foundation in crazy before you pretend to be an expert.
    Strange and Dywyddyr like this.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Professor Zwolver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    You all have every right to think I'm wrong , but I have been reading science facts for over twenty years and I Am well aware of how slowly it moves forward everything I write is well within the scope of modern science time modulation is being worked on by several scientists at this very moment, and yes I am also aware that most of you have little knowledge of electromagnetic black holes. I advise you all do a little more research and then maybe we could have an intelligent conversation about time modulation. Openly insulting someone does not prove superior intellect, it only proves a lack of evolution of your own mental state.
    Well, personally i think you should use this forum to get questions answered, not to try to prove how smart you are. Either you may be right, or not, you bring it forward as if you have no clue what you are talking about. It's a mixture about enthusiasm, and misinformation. However, don't let people bring you down, just let them bring you down to earth.

    And yes, the hypothesis ( i usually say theory, but native English speakers and none native English speakers understand this part differently ) about time modulation is easy. Which is that you could manipulate perception of time, by manipulating speed of an object/particle. However it's not that easy. Knowing this does not make you insightful, it just shows you tend to read, hear stuff, and lack the sense to start reading more about it.

    Space and Time Warps - Stephen Hawking

    Above was a link to a lecture from hawking about time. With some quotes about the possibility in quantum mechanics, but also about the fact even he does not know if it can actually be true. How can you say you are working on time modulation if some of the greatest minds can't even work out if it is conceivable.
    Growing up, i marveled at star-trek's science, and ignored the perfect society. Now, i try to ignore their science, and marvel at the society.

    Imagine, being able to create matter out of thin air, and not coming up with using drones for boarding hostile ships. Or using drones to defend your own ship. Heck, using drones to block energy attacks, counterattack or for surveillance. Unless, of course, they are nano-machines in your blood, which is a billion times more complex..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwolver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    You all have every right to think I'm wrong , but I have been reading science facts for over twenty years and I Am well aware of how slowly it moves forward everything I write is well within the scope of modern science time modulation is being worked on by several scientists at this very moment, and yes I am also aware that most of you have little knowledge of electromagnetic black holes. I advise you all do a little more research and then maybe we could have an intelligent conversation about time modulation. Openly insulting someone does not prove superior intellect, it only proves a lack of evolution of your own mental state.
    Well, personally i think you should use this forum to get questions answered, not to try to prove how smart you are. Either you may be right, or not, you bring it forward as if you have no clue what you are talking about. It's a mixture about enthusiasm, and misinformation. However, don't let people bring you down, just let them bring you down to earth. And yes, the hypothesis ( i usually say theory, but native English speakers and none native English speakers understand this part differently ) about time modulation is easy. Which is that you could manipulate perception of time, by manipulating speed of an object/particle. However it's not that easy. Knowing this does not make you insightful, it just shows you tend to read, hear stuff, and lack the sense to start reading more about it.Space and Time Warps - Stephen HawkingAbove was a link to a lecture from hawking about time. With some quotes about the possibility in quantum mechanics, but also about the fact even he does not know if it can actually be true. How can you say you are working on time modulation if some of the greatest minds can't even work out if it is conceivable.
    It was an interesting lecture thank you for sharing.I would tell you that my perspective is much broader than hawkings and I am not held back by the misconceptions of science. I also would state that I am actually working on unraveling a method to travel through time. There is a physical process for generating an electromagnetic black hole this hole in space time can then be modulated in size to create the desired time differential of the desired direction and length l did not say I have figured it out but I have no doubt I will. As hawking pointed out no government will fund a time travel project . So I'm guessing the only way to actually build a time machine is to get private investors, and as I have no college education I doubt anyone will be interesting in funding my research, therefore I will figure it out on my own . If the universe can create wormholes then mankind can create them too . The speed of light type of time travel I eliminated from my ideas years ago as I worked out the details and found it to be too sloppy of a concept, this is when I began to speculate on other methods of attaining time modulation . Within the framework of my concepts travel to the future or travel to the past will be possible. The fact that hawking doesn't know if it's possible has no bearing whatsoever on my desire to complete my study of the space time construct. If the correct variables are created then an electromagnetic black hole can be generated this will open what I call a time mirror, this time mirror can then be passed through by humans and they will be stepping into the past or future depending on the direction of the electromagnetic black holes spin. Science isn't all facts and numbers the greatest minds in history did not always have all the facts sometimes they just had an idea and an imagination capable of ascertaining the necessary information from the universe itself. The universe is not going to give up its secrets easily but this should not stop science nor scientists from finding the deepest and most illusive truths. Time modulation is possible and when I discover the exact mechanics of it Im guessing I'll most likely keep it to myself since chances are no one would believe me anyways.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    I am not held back by the misconceptions of science.
    He has a brain which is completely unmarked by the ravages of intelligence or learning.
    Dywyddyr likes this.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    If the universe can create wormholes then mankind can create them too .
    great. i guess we will also be creating moons, planets, stars, galaxies, groups of galaxies
    Strange likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,344
    Deep Thought, there's something that can go in the "wrongly named things thread" if ever there was one, even maggots can create "worm holes"



    Please stop your clueless bullshit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknorium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    If the universe can create wormholes then mankind can create them too .
    great. i guess we will also be creating moons, planets, stars, galaxies, groups of galaxies
    we can skip right over ring worlds and dyson spheres. too easy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    I would tell you that my perspective is much less credible or scientific than hawkings
    FIFY.

    and I am not held back by rationality
    Fixed that too.

    There is a physical process for generating an electromagnetic black hole this hole in space time
    Yeah, you're STILL not understanding what an electromagnetic black hole is, are you?
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    It is within the realm of possibility to create a time differential using an electromagnetic black hole , I highly doubt mankind will ever be able to create a galaxy unless we're talking about a really tiny one. The universe is full of black holes, and electromagnetic black holes and when mankind learns to create them we will have the ability to travel to other galaxies , to travel forward or backward in time also imagine the energy we could harness if we generate a white hole and sustain it as an energy source. The reality is these things have probably already been accomplished by more advanced races within the dualiverse. What exactly was the norway spiral , why did the ancients know about black holes the Destiny of mankind is to discover the secrets of the universe if that were not the case then what is the pursuit of science , I was always under the impression that scientists were pioneers of discovery , that they respected the striving for a greater knowledge base and encouraged the people of the world to be more intelligent. This whole I'm smart and you doing know anything attitude isn't flattering to anyone it's a sign of anger and confusion. I do not claim any special intelligence nor did I ever say others could not figure out what I'm trying to discover. I don't mind the insults it's a pretty good indicator that I have gotten your attention thank you for taking the time to read my ideas.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,344
    No it really isn't, it is only within the realm of your delusional fantasies.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25  
    Forum Ph.D.
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    I highly doubt mankind will ever be able to create a galaxy unless we're talking about a really tiny one.
    say Magellanic Cloud tiny ? which says mankind could create the moons, planets, stars for the tiny galaxy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    why did the ancients know about black holes
    They didn't.
    This is yet another unsupported claim of yours.

    I do not claim any special intelligence
    That's a good start, since you've so far failed to display any intelligence.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,416
    I miss Coast to Coast with Art Bell.
    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    The Holy Land is everywhere Black Elk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    41
    During an analysis of some low frequency radio wave images coming from the center of our Milky Way galaxy, which were received by the Very Large Array radio telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, researchers discovered a quite extraordinary intermittent signal, that seemed to be intelligently directed, which consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over about a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1 of that year.Our modern day astrophysicists and astronomers, with all their sophisticated scientific instruments, are not the only humans that have wondered what may exist at the center of our galaxy. The superb astronomers and mathematicians of the ancient Mayan civilization, also pondered this question. The Mayans knew where in the sky the exact center of the galaxy was located and they even had a glyph representing it which is now named Hunab Ku ; it was known to the Mayans as The Galactic Butterfly. Their entire cosmology and extremely accurate calendars were based on the existence and location of Hunab Ku and they deeply believed that the future of mankind ultimately depends on what occurs there.Hunab Ku*was, to the Mayans, the supreme God and ultimate Creator and was located in the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It represented the gateway to other galaxies beyond our Sun as well as all of the consciousness that has ever existed in this, our own galaxy.*Hunab Ku, according to the Mayans, is also the consciousness which organized all matter from a whirling disk - into stars, planets and solar systems. Hunab Ku is the Mother Womb which is constantly giving birth to new stars and it gave birth to our own Sun and planet Earth as well as the other planets found in our solar system. They also believed that the ultimate Creator directs everything that happens in our galaxy from its center through the emanation of periodic energy bursts of consciousness.Also if you look up hunab ku you can see that the symbol obviously represents a black hole , the fact of the Chinese yin and yang symbol is very similar I have not researched the origins of the yin and yang symbol but it's most likely a representation of a black hole also I do not as done have accused make things up .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #29  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,344
    Geez you're a loony bastard... Stop making shit up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #30  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    During an analysis of some low frequency radio wave images coming from the center of our Milky Way galaxy, which were received by the Very Large Array radio telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, researchers discovered a quite extraordinary intermittent signal, that seemed to be intelligently directed, which consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over about a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1 of that year.
    Citation needed. Otherwise I will assume you made it up.

    The superb astronomers and mathematicians of the ancient Mayan civilization, also pondered this question.
    Citation needed. Otherwise I will assume you made it up.

    The Mayans knew where in the sky the exact center of the galaxy was located
    Citation needed. Otherwise I will assume you made it up.

    they deeply believed that the future of mankind ultimately depends on what occurs there.
    Citation needed. Otherwise I will assume you made it up.

    I do not as done have accused make things up .
    As far as I can see, just a load more things you have made up.

    But feel free to prove me wrong by providing some EVIDENCE.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #31  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Thoughts View Post
    During an analysis of some low frequency radio wave images coming from the center of our Milky Way galaxy, which were received by the Very Large Array radio telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, researchers discovered a quite extraordinary intermittent signal, that seemed to be intelligently directed, which consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over about a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1 of that year.
    Source?

    The superb astronomers and mathematicians of the ancient Mayan civilization, also pondered this question. The Mayans knew where in the sky the exact center of the galaxy was located and they even had a glyph representing it which is now named Hunab Ku ; it was known to the Mayans as The Galactic Butterfly.
    Source?

    It represented the gateway to other galaxies beyond our Sun as well as all of the consciousness that has ever existed in this, our own galaxy.*Hunab Ku, according to the Mayans, is also the consciousness which organized all matter from a whirling disk - into stars, planets and solar systems. Hunab Ku is the Mother Womb which is constantly giving birth to new stars and it gave birth to our own Sun and planet Earth as well as the other planets found in our solar system. They also believed that the ultimate Creator directs everything that happens in our galaxy from its center through the emanation of periodic energy bursts of consciousness.
    So what?
    The only way this impinges on science would be anthropology or psychology.

    Also if you look up hunab ku you can see that the symbol obviously represents a black hole , the fact of the Chinese yin and yang symbol is very similar I have not researched the origins of the yin and yang symbol but it's most likely a representation of a black hole also I do not as done have accused make things up .
    Except that you have made that up.
    (Or you're just copying someone else's made up crap).

    The majority of this appears to be a cut and paste job from this particular nutcase site.
    And it's STILL unsupported crap.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #32  
    Forum Professor Zwolver's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,667
    Ow jeez..

    I could tell what was probably correct though, to increase the mood.



    During an analysis of some low frequency radio wave images coming from the center of our Milky Way galaxy, which were received by the Very Large Array radio telescope at Socorro, New Mexico in 2002, researchers discovered a


    Correct
    NRAO Very Large Array

    quite extraordinary intermittent signal, that seemed to be intelligently directed,


    Didn't find the signal, nor have i found citations about this mission.

    which consisted of five highly energetic radio emissions of equal brightness that lasted 10 minutes each and appeared every 77 minutes over about a 7-hour period from September 30 to October 1 of that year.Our modern day astrophysicists and astronomers, with all their sophisticated scientific instruments, are not the only humans that have wondered what may exist at the center of our galaxy.


    I believe you may measure all kinds of radiowaves from any direction. This information doesn't show much specification so i am inclined to believe this could be true, without much research. Same like saying it's hot on the surface of the sun. I never went there, nor have i seen the thermal readings from the sun, but i doubt anyone would think the sun would be covered by ice.

    The superb astronomers and mathematicians of the ancient Mayan civilization, also pondered this question.


    Doubtful, i never seen radiowaves drawn on their temples, nor did they draw anything that could represent the center of the universe.

    The Mayans knew where in the sky the exact center of the galaxy was located and they even had a glyph representing it which is now named Hunab Ku ; it was known to the Mayans as The Galactic Butterfly.


    At the time the mayans thought that the stars were like a veil around the earth. similar to medieval thoughts on the stars. And they also believed the earth was the centre of the universe. Or possibly the sun, i'm no expert.

    StarTeach Astronomy Education

    Their entire cosmology and extremely accurate calendars were based on the existence and location of Hunab Ku and they deeply believed that the future of mankind ultimately depends on what occurs there.
    Because they timed events, and when they saw them happening again, and again they saw a pattern.

    Hunab Ku*was, to the Mayans, the supreme God and ultimate Creator and was located in the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It represented the gateway to other galaxies beyond our Sun as well as all of the consciousness that has ever existed in this, our own galaxy.
    Okay, i take your word for it.

    *Hunab Ku, according to the Mayans, is also the consciousness which organized all matter from a whirling disk - into stars, planets and solar systems. Hunab Ku is the Mother Womb which is constantly giving birth to new stars and it gave birth to our own Sun and planet Earth as well as the other planets found in our solar system.
    Doubtful they could have this knowledge without the use of optics/a telescope. They could not see it anywhere. How the hell would they come up with this?

    They also believed that the ultimate Creator directs everything that happens in our galaxy from its center
    Sure, which is the earth itself, or the sun.

    through the emanation of periodic energy bursts of consciousness.Also if you look up hunab ku you can see that the symbol obviously represents a black hole
    Wow, this is purified bullshit. And the all seeing eye is a black hole as well? Don't forget the norse runestones, all black holes. Stonehenge, a black hole. Sorry, but how the heck would the mayans, not even able to grasp the concept of metallurgy, be able to think of something so complex as a black hole?

    , the fact of the Chinese yin and yang symbol is very similar I have not researched the origins of the yin and yang symbol but it's most likely a representation of a black hole also
    Yeah, dont forget that the swastika used by Hitler looked like a black hole as well, maybe it represented something more.

    I do not as done have accused make things up .
    I kinda hope you did make it up. It beats having to tell the one who actually thought it up that he was making crap up.
    Growing up, i marveled at star-trek's science, and ignored the perfect society. Now, i try to ignore their science, and marvel at the society.

    Imagine, being able to create matter out of thin air, and not coming up with using drones for boarding hostile ships. Or using drones to defend your own ship. Heck, using drones to block energy attacks, counterattack or for surveillance. Unless, of course, they are nano-machines in your blood, which is a billion times more complex..
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. knowledge of past = knowledge of future
    By pedronaut in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 9th, 2012, 03:04 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
  3. A hungry mind looking for knowledge
    By Tried and True Tribe in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM
  4. Can you attain ataraxia through nihilism?
    By Raziell in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 25th, 2012, 09:19 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 29th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •