Notices
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Neverfly
  • 1 Post By Bad Robot
  • 1 Post By JasonGeller
  • 1 Post By babe

Thread: Hi everyone.

  1. #1 Hi everyone. 
    Forum Freshman JasonGeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10
    I am Jason. I'm new here. hope this is fun.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  

    Related Discussions:

     

  3. #2  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apocalyptic Paradise
    Posts
    6,613
    Hey there, Jason. Say hello to Uri, for me.


    JasonGeller likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    AI's Have More Fun Bad Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGeller View Post
    I am Jason. I'm new here. hope this is fun.
    Well Jason it can be very much fun, give yourself time to get to know the regular posters and you'll do just fine. If you find you like a post don't be shy about using the [LIKE] button and the regulars do like it when you post to their topics, they tend to return the favor by posting in your topics. Also, don't be a troll or treat others with any disrespect and you won't get any warnings or suspensions. The chatbox is a good place to get to know people, but sometimes you just have to keep an eye on it to catch when others are there or you will feel like you are being ignored.
    JasonGeller likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    AI's Have More Fun Bad Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Hey there, Jason. Say hello to Uri, for me.
    Don't tell me you knew Jason from another forum?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apocalyptic Paradise
    Posts
    6,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Hey there, Jason. Say hello to Uri, for me.
    Don't tell me you knew Jason from another forum?
    "Say hello to Uri Geller for me."
    It was a poor taste joke- as the vast majority of my greetings are.

    I likes to make an impression on those that don't know me, see.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    AI's Have More Fun Bad Robot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    6,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Hey there, Jason. Say hello to Uri, for me.
    Don't tell me you knew Jason from another forum?
    "Say hello to Uri Geller for me."
    It was a poor taste joke- as the vast majority of my greetings are.

    I likes to make an impression on those that don't know me, see.
    Yes you always do. Keep up the good work.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Freshman JasonGeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Hey there, Jason. Say hello to Uri, for me.
    I dont get it....But I know what is uri. I am a poor guy working in IT, but majored Biology in college.
    Hi, I am fond of doing researches on herbal extracts and related drugs. I also like computer and coding in Java and PHP. I am happy to discuss with you on these topics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Freshman JasonGeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverfly View Post
    Hey there, Jason. Say hello to Uri, for me.
    Don't tell me you knew Jason from another forum?
    "Say hello to Uri Geller for me."
    It was a poor taste joke- as the vast majority of my greetings are.

    I likes to make an impression on those that don't know me, see.
    Yes you always do. Keep up the good work.
    anyway,,,thank you guys.
    Neverfly likes this.
    Hi, I am fond of doing researches on herbal extracts and related drugs. I also like computer and coding in Java and PHP. I am happy to discuss with you on these topics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and Mainland relocated to the Bay Area.
    Posts
    13,196
    Welcome Jason!! IT!! Cool. My nephew was huge in it in the SFO area....top four. Now I have IT person to pick brain!! Just kidding! Bad Robot gave you some GOOD ROBOT advice! Aloha nui loa!
    JasonGeller likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Moderator Moderator Cogito Ergo Sum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,519
    Hello, Mr. Geller!
    Welcome to the ScienceForum!
    "The only safe rule is to dispute only with those of your acquaintance of whom you know that they possess sufficient intelligence and self-respect not to advance absurdities; to appeal to reason and not to authority, and to listen to reason and yield to it; and, finally, to be willing to accept reason even from an opponent, and to be just enough to bear being proved to be in the wrong."

    ~ Arthur Schopenhauer, The Art of Being Right: 38 Ways to Win an Argument (1831), Stratagem XXXVIII.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •