Notices
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: afterbeeer

  1. #1 afterbeeer 
    Forum Ph.D. Hanuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The 10th Kingdom xD
    Posts
    750
    listen to this mates; yestarday me had like um... 7-8 beers or so...
    I dun really know as i stopped counting after teh 3rd :P
    plainly p[ut, me n0w has an eXtreme headache and me belly is upside downs!
    aww, and I threw up yestarday just b4 i went to sleep(this shyt mappened teh last time that me drank halp bottle of rum!).

    can s0me 1 pllllzzzz h4lp me not to throw ups wh3n me go3s b4 to sleeeeep, plz 1`ll w0rship ya fur lifffeee!!

    thanks in advance,
    biyatch.,,.

    p.ss. why teh f4ck is me still tipsy after like 8 hrs uf sleeep?!
    *.s.s..... i`ll refr4ce meself after me wakes up, for nows, good day xP


    Good Brother
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    The truths that matter to us the most are often left half-spoken..
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  

    Related Discussions:

       

    • #2  
      Forum Ph.D.
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      792
      haha this is hilarious! Brings back a lot of my own memories.
      ok, these are bit old fashioned but may help

      (i) eat before u drink
      (ii) drink less
      (iii) have at least a pint of water before you go to bed, it'll make all the difference in the morning

      You're still tipsy because you have consumed 16 units of alcohol which may well take up to 16 hours to clear from your system... after taht things probably wont get much better!


      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #3  
      Time Lord
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      5,328
      Please do throw up. You'll feel much better.

      Robbie's right - your brain will be pounding for water shortly. According to JaneBennet oranges work magic. Orange juice!
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #4  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
      Posts
      902
      Yeah best thing is to put your fingers down the back of your throat
      and throw up all those nasty chemicals.

      That way you won't feel so ill in the morning

      And puking is one of life's pleasures

      the satisfaction of eradicating all that crap
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #5  
      Forum Ph.D.
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      792
      A strategic its called! It can still go either way though! Trust me
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #6  
      Forum Ph.D. Hanuka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      The 10th Kingdom xD
      Posts
      750
      lol, now I finally woke up, head's pretty fine. 4pm :P

      Thanks for the tips btw, I'll try them next time....

      But one thing I hardly resent, which is throwing up.
      In my book throwing up is the ultimate act of sissies, I'm no sissy and I'll
      rather burn in hell before I'll be throwing up intentionaly!

      I need an sob tip for not throwing up.
      Or at least an explanation on why I throw up just b4 I go to sleep?

      thanks,
      tony

      P.S. I'm out of orange juice!

      EDIT

      Scratch all that.
      Me head still hurts, luckily im tougher then my head so I'll be fine :P
      btw, it was 5pm, as my computer clock is behind 1 hr xP
      Good Brother
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      The truths that matter to us the most are often left half-spoken..
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #7  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
      Posts
      902
      Quote Originally Posted by Hanuka
      lol, now I finally woke up, head's pretty fine. 4pm :P

      Thanks for the tips btw, I'll try them next time....

      But one thing I hardly resent, which is throwing up.
      In my book throwing up is the ultimate act of sissies, I'm no sissy and I'll
      rather burn in hell before I'll be throwing up intentionaly!

      I need an sob tip for not throwing up.
      Or at least an explanation on why I throw up just b4 I go to sleep?

      thanks,
      tony

      P.S. I'm out of orange juice!

      EDIT

      Scratch all that.
      Me head still hurts, luckily im tougher then my head so I'll be fine :P
      btw, it was 5pm, as my computer clock is behind 1 hr xP
      Hey listen hun

      You can't have your cake and eat it all

      Or rather you can't expect to drink a barrel of beer and not want to piss or puke!

      It's your body telling you to get that lousy poison out fast!

      If you don't puke for 20 minutes then you'll be ill for 24 hours.

      Which way do you want it?
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #8  
      Forum Ph.D. Hanuka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      The 10th Kingdom xD
      Posts
      750
      I wont puke!
      dun wanna.

      Even if it means me being posioned.
      A true beer master neva pukes!
      Good Brother
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      The truths that matter to us the most are often left half-spoken..
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #9  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
      Posts
      902
      Quote Originally Posted by Hanuka
      I wont puke!
      dun wanna.

      Even if it means me being posioned.
      A true beer master neva pukes!
      Suffer then
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #10  
      Forum Ph.D. Hanuka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      The 10th Kingdom xD
      Posts
      750
      I will :P

      But y'know... what ain't kills ya, makes ya stronger.
      In other words, after drinking so and so beers I'll eventually become immune to puking from it
      Good Brother
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      The truths that matter to us the most are often left half-spoken..
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #11  
      Forum Cosmic Wizard paralith's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Posts
      2,190
      Gatorade, painkillers, dramamine (prevents motion sickness). Alcohol dehydrates you, so you need to drink the gatorade to rehydrate and help move the alcohol through your system, and dehydration is also what makes your head hurt so you can take painkillers too. The dramamine helps get rid of the nausea and knocks you out for the next couple of hours, and you wake up feeling great.

      It is also not recommended that you make yourself throw up. If you have to barf then do it, but forcing your body to do that when it doesn't really need to isn't good for you.
      Man can will nothing unless he has first understood that he must count on no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth.
      ~Jean-Paul Sartre
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #12  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
      Posts
      902
      Quote Originally Posted by paralith
      Gatorade, painkillers, dramamine (prevents motion sickness). Alcohol dehydrates you, so you need to drink the gatorade to rehydrate and help move the alcohol through your system, and dehydration is also what makes your head hurt so you can take painkillers too. The dramamine helps get rid of the nausea and knocks you out for the next couple of hours, and you wake up feeling great.

      It is also not recommended that you make yourself throw up. If you have to barf then do it, but forcing your body to do that when it doesn't really need to isn't good for you.
      Rubbish Paralith

      What are you a doctor?

      A good puke is good for the soul

      (BARF? What a horrible American expression! Yuk!)
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #13  
      Time Lord
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      5,328
      Quote Originally Posted by Selene
      What are you a doctor?

      A good puke is good for the soul
      Hospitalized with food poisoning once - those bastards would not let me throw up. Gave me potent anti-nausea medicine to keep it down. Now that's treating the symptom, to extreme.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #14  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
      Posts
      902
      Quote Originally Posted by Pong
      Quote Originally Posted by Selene
      What are you a doctor?

      A good puke is good for the soul
      Hospitalized with food poisoning once - those bastards would not let me throw up. Gave me potent anti-nausea medicine to keep it down. Now that's treating the symptom, to extreme.
      Are you sure it was a normal Hospital and not some kind of asylum?
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #15  
      Time Lord
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      5,328
      Quote Originally Posted by Selene
      Are you sure it was a normal Hospital and not some kind of asylum?
      Would I be? :wink:


      ***

      What's bugging you anyway?
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #16  
      Forum Ph.D. Hanuka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      The 10th Kingdom xD
      Posts
      750
      I think that she is one of those... y'know.. teh anti-beer ones...
      I will bunish thee beer haters from this wurld!!!
      Feel my wrath!!
      Good Brother
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      The truths that matter to us the most are often left half-spoken..
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #17  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      I live in Bertrand Russells teapot!
      Posts
      902
      Quote Originally Posted by Hanuka
      I think that she is one of those... y'know.. teh anti-beer ones...
      I will bunish thee beer haters from this wurld!!!
      Feel my wrath!!
      She? Who's she?

      The cats mother?????????????

      Nah.....you are wrong wrong wrong

      I love Beer, Ale and Guinness, yum yum, i want to be put under a dripping keg when i'm on my death bed.

      Just don't like feeling shit in the mornings

      If i drink too much i just throw it up before i go to sleep and then drink a big glass of water and orange juice

      Always works
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #18  
      Forum Ph.D. Hanuka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      The 10th Kingdom xD
      Posts
      750
      Practice makes a perfect.
      Good Brother
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      The truths that matter to us the most are often left half-spoken..
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #19  
      墨子 DaBOB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Posts
      1,674
      Quote Originally Posted by Hanuka
      I wont puke!
      dun wanna.

      Even if it means me being posioned.
      A true beer master neva pukes!
      And you want to be a true beer master?
      Yeah, sure... why not be a master at humiliating yourself and than getting sick and feeling like you want to puke. Sure, that makes sense. Not to mention the fact that it's bad for you. Just keep up that manliness, I'm sure it will get you somewhere in life, or death!!
      Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. -Spoon Boy
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #20  
      Forum Ph.D. Hanuka's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      The 10th Kingdom xD
      Posts
      750
      ... what's your point?...
      Good Brother
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      The truths that matter to us the most are often left half-spoken..
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #21  
      墨子 DaBOB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Posts
      1,674
      Whatever you would like it to be. :wink:
      Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself. -Spoon Boy
      Reply With Quote  
       

    Bookmarks
    Bookmarks
    Posting Permissions
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •