Notices
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD POISONING

  1. #1 ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD POISONING 
    Forum Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    286
    http://www.drcraigreese.com/InfoLetters/EMF.html

    anyone know? which devices put out the most emf by numbers?

    ??
    WHAT CREATES EMF AND HOW CAN I AVOID IT?

    Anything that is electrical is a potential generator of EMF. Some of the worse offenders are: computers, T.V., stereos, clocks, electric blankets, hair dryers, electric ranges, microwaves, fans, heaters, any electric motor, florescent lights, etc. Incandescent lights are o.k. but telephones or cellular phones are not.

    Will exposure to any one of these kill you? No. At least not for awhile! One should NEVER sleep under an electric blanket, either on or off. Use it to keep your water pipes from freezing in the winter, but not your body. Replace it with flannel sheets and a down-filled comforter. I have seen many chronically ill patients get well only after we made them dispose of their electric blankets. Wearing socks to bed is a small price to pay for staying healthy.

    Since T.V. and computers are a part of our everyday lives, we need to learn how to use them safely. Stay at least 6-8 feet from your T.V. set when it is on and 2-3 feet from it when it is off. Yes, even when it is off it emits EMF. With computers, the color monitor puts out the most EMF, so shut it off when you're not using it. On most computers you can shut off the monitor without shutting down the whole system. Don't hang out near the monitor and chat, shut it off or move away from it. The same goes for printers and copy machines. Even air filters that are purifying your air are putting out a lot of EMF.

    Cars and trucks have many electrical devices in them that put out a lot of EMF. Air conditioners, heaters, radios, CD players, car phones, and even the dash board and engine. These are some of the things that add to the fatigue from long driving.

    Don't put anything electrical on your bed's headboard. This just "cooks" your pineal gland all night long. Everything electrical should be at least 3 feet away from your head while you're in bed, especially your clock radio!

    So, there are 2 steps to preventing Electro-Magnetic Field poisoning:

    1) Avoidance
    2) Strengthening


    Avoid


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,843
    All of which is total bullsh!t.

    Low level emf is completely harmless to humans, and the evidence for harm is utterly non credible.

    Things like televisions and electric blankets have such low energy emf that they can have no biological effects of any potency.

    If you want to look at emf where it is potent enough to (possibly) have an effect, look at high tension power transmission cables. Such a cable with massively high voltages has a much more powerful and more easily measured emf. However, people have lived right next to those cables for lifetimes with no obvious harm. There are some studies that "may" indicate a somewhat higher rate of leukemia experienced by those who live next to high voltage transmission cables, but even that is not certain.

    If your concern is domestic electrical appliances, forget it. Only paranoid idiots get wound up about that!


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    98
    if you are scared of Electro magnetic field that much you might as well never go outside your house and also if cellphones and the like had so mush electromagnetic radiation spuing out for them that means people would be tanner. Also your radio works by picking up a type of electromagnetic radiation(radio waves) they have no effect on us and also visible light is a type of elctromagnetic radiation(they have no effect on us) the only harmful electromagnetic waves that I know of are Ultra violet waves more specificly x-rays and gamma waves they use a very low amount of x-rays in x-rays plus you have the apron filled with led on you to so there is almost no effect and we use gamma rays for cancer radiation treatment.
    Once a door is opened it never truly closes
    Once a door is closed new ones are open
    Two concepts forever intwined it is you decision to make them for the better or the worse.

    Being invisble lets you run away from pain
    Being visible gives you irraplacable experiences.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 Re: ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD POISONING 
    Forum Cosmic Wizard SkinWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Posts
    2,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    Don't put anything electrical on your bed's headboard. This just "cooks" your pineal gland all night long. Everything electrical should be at least 3 feet away from your head while you're in bed, especially your clock radio!
    Poppycock. Please express this mathematically or at least cite a double-blind study that demonstrates it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    97
    There is however one source of electromagnetic radiation which affects our daily life, which can quite literally cook you or at least give you cancer with too much exposure: may I introduce THE SUN!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    You could always be a vampire or a night owl to avoid that deadly sun. :-D As I'm typing this, my laptop is sitting on my lap. Does that mean I'm going to get a tumor on my leg? The only EMF waves that I've heard could potentially be dangerous is the large power lines that cross our country. Even then, I think there is much more dangerous stuff in this world besides EMF waves.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Forum Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    286
    i hate too much sun-its deadly

    i swear when i unplug stuff i feel better
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    4,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmes
    i hate too much sun-its deadly

    i swear when i unplug stuff i feel better
    Placebo effect that you are wanting to feel most likely
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Forum Radioactive Isotope skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,843
    Technically, this effect is called nocebo.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •