Notices
Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Dywyddyr
  • 1 Post By PhDemon
  • 1 Post By Strange

Thread: my theory of my may a be wrong ?

  1. #1 my theory of my may a be wrong ? 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    i have Theory if we couldt ekaxt be come on zero kelvin the protons and neutros and electron fol apart and suckt up to ohter atoms by grafety laws
    then we get a black hole so can as energy get also can get trapt in this
    were magnetism can travel in a huge speed trouh this aerea so like a magnet puhls truh this because the paht o the wave get relativ not shorter but by higer speed so we have magnetism in the aerth by use of warm iron parhts moving a round in the core because the heat is trapt in the Earth and travel to the coldest points of the Earth

    the sun is burning atoms and in the midel of the sun (planet) is so muhts enegy coliding it so stands stil so it shoud be in the core be also zero kelvin so the sun atrackts the Earth

    exemple take an refrige on the back side it give of the heat what was in side
    so the sun gives uge amount of heat so the core cools down to zero kelvin or may be less
    so the sun its makes no magnetism on the same way


     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,767
    From what little I can understand of your post I'm inclined to say: Yes, your "theory"not only may be wrong, but that it actually is wrong.


    Robittybob1 likes this.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
     

  4. #3  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    i have Theory if we couldt ekaxt be come on zero kelvin the protons and neutros and electron fol apart and suckt up to ohter atoms by grafety laws
    What evidence or reason do you have for thinking this? (The rest of it seems equally arbitrary and unjustified.)

    p.s. Your post is almost completely incomprehensible. I recommend you install a spell checker for your browser, or use another program to compose your posts.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  5. #4  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    sorry first of May bad writting
    is this wrong
    what happens if we frose a atom under 0 kelvin
    presume the atoms build up from neutrons and protons and electons so they sad
    if the electron not circulate any more the normal way caused by cool down the must be in the fibrate stage so the inneraction between this
    shout be disturbt and the atom fals appart is it thouh or not or is there more degrees under zero point
     

  6. #5  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    what happens if we frose a atom under 0 kelvin
    You can't cool anything 0K so you definitely cannot get below 0K.

    As things have been cooled to a few billionths of a Kelvin, there is no evidence that anything special happens.

    Electrons will not stop circulating.

    So there is no evidence to support your speculation.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    presume there is a negative charge between the neutron and the proton is eqal wihdt the electron (positve charge)
    so the negativ charge fibrate the same than the elecron and the neutron and proton gets unstabel and fals apart
    like cooking water
    please some one answer this
    this is for years in my mind and canot rid of it
    so if it wrog please explain this
     

  8. #7  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,346
    You are now just making up nonsense. Stop it.
     

  9. #8  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    yes bud one of a quantum fisiks say if you cooling down to zero kelvin what was theory the electrons start to behave as they fibrate and not more a straid line
     

  10. #9  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,346
    Ignore list edited. Your science is almost as bad as your (deliberately?) poor English and I have a suspicion you're just trolling.
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    it my take some time but il be back whidt some proof on the internet
     

  12. #11  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    yes bud one of a quantum fisiks say if you cooling down to zero kelvin what was theory the electrons start to behave as they fibrate and not more a straid line
    1. You can't cool to 0K.

    2. Electrons wouldn't behave like that. For all sorts of reasons, including the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, Pauli exclusion principle (Fermi-Dirac statistics), the Schroedinger wave equation, etc.

    It sounds as if you are trying to apply classical, non-quantum thinking to quantum phenomena.

    Electrons are not little balls orbiting the nucleus. Arguably, they do not "orbit" at all. The would continue to behave the same way however close to absolute zero you get.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  13. #12  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    it my take some time but il be back whidt some proof on the internet
    Please make sure your "proof" is evidence from peer-reviewed scientific papers and not youtoob videos.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
     

  15. #14  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    Right. So there is absolutely (*) nothing in there that supports what you claim.

    1. It confirms that you cannot reach absolute zero.

    2. It talks about atoms, not electrons.

    (*) See what I did there.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  16. #15  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    i can not make this proof
     

  17. #16  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    i can not make this proof
    That is correct. (Because the idea is wrong. )
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  18. #17  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    As an aside, why is it that so many people say, "here is my idea, it might be wrong" and then, when it is explained why it is wrong they say, "no it isn't wrong"...
    aart likes this.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  19. #18  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    Thanks but.... thinking of it gives a new dimension of thinking (a black hole)
     

  20. #19  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,965
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    Thanks but.... thinking of it gives a new dimension of thinking (a black hole)
    Oh no. Here we go again....
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
     

  21. #20  
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    no no in my mind a mean
     

  22. #21  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by aart View Post
    thinking of it gives a new dimension of thinking (a black hole)
    Correct. And that black hole is between your ears.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
     

  23. #22  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Moderator Action: aart, this is a science forum. One of its functions is to help educate people who have an interest in science. One way in which such an interest is often expressed is in thinking up some ideas of how things might work. This is an excellent thing to do and, indeed, is part of the way in which science advances.

    You have had an idea of how things might work. However, it has now been explained to you, by more than one member, why your particular idea is wrong. Let me repeat the main reasons for rejecting it:

    1. We cannot cool an object to 0o K. Therefore we certainly cannot cool it below this value.
    2. We have cooled objects to almost absolute zero and atoms and electrons do not behave in the way you suspected they might.

    Having the idea in the first place was a really good thing. You were employing a small, but important part of the scientific method.
    Continuing to have a belief in the idea after it has been shown to be wrong is unscientific and is a really bad thing.

    I see no point in further discussion. Thread closed. (If anyone disagrees and can offer a sound reason for re-opening the thread, send me a PM.)
     

  24. #23  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Locking Action
     

Similar Threads

  1. Is Current Electricity Theory Wrong?
    By Windevoid in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: June 12th, 2013, 01:40 PM
  2. Many worlds theory WRONG?
    By EAS in forum Physics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 11th, 2011, 10:13 AM
  3. General Theory of Relativity Wrong?
    By Obviously in forum Physics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 30th, 2007, 07:50 AM
  4. Was Einstein Right when he Said Quantum Theory is Wrong?
    By HiLe in forum Astronomy & Cosmology
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 26th, 2006, 09:21 AM
  5. new theory i thought up please correct me if im wrong
    By nathan schwartz in forum Chemistry
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 13th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •