Notices
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RedPanda
  • 1 Post By GiantEvil
  • 1 Post By seagypsy
  • 1 Post By seagypsy

Thread: What to call this?

  1. #1 What to call this? 
    Your Mama! GiantEvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Wa
    Posts
    2,280
    When a single user has more than one avatar, the extras are referred to as sock puppets.
    So what would it be called if an avatar had multiple users?


    I was some of the mud that got to sit up and look around.
    Lucky me. Lucky mud.
    -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.-
    Cat's Cradle.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    I cannot think of a humorous reply to your question.

    The sensible answer is: shared account.


    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3  
    has lost interest seagypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    When a single user has more than one avatar, the extras are referred to as sock puppets.
    So what would it be called if an avatar had multiple users?
    An identity disorder

    better yet: a Cybill
    Speaking badly about people after they are gone and jumping on the bash the band wagon must do very well for a low self-esteem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    Your Mama! GiantEvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Wa
    Posts
    2,280
    Quote Originally Posted by seagypsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    When a single user has more than one avatar, the extras are referred to as sock puppets.
    So what would it be called if an avatar had multiple users?
    An identity disorder

    better yet: a Cybill
    Identity disorders are exactly what I had in mind when I posted.
    Cybill is my word for it now.
    Bonus points for guessing one or more of which posters inspired this thought.
    I was some of the mud that got to sit up and look around.
    Lucky me. Lucky mud.
    -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.-
    Cat's Cradle.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    Bonus points for guessing one or more of which posters inspired this thought.
    Is it me?
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    Bonus points for guessing one or more of which posters inspired this thought.
    Is it me?
    Or is it me?
    Neverfly likes this.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    has lost interest seagypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seagypsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    When a single user has more than one avatar, the extras are referred to as sock puppets.
    So what would it be called if an avatar had multiple users?
    An identity disorder

    better yet: a Cybill
    Identity disorders are exactly what I had in mind when I posted.
    Cybill is my word for it now.
    Bonus points for guessing one or more of which posters inspired this thought.
    I vote for myself. because I go out of my way to not be "me" most of the time. because the real me regularly wants to do bad things. And another me is too sweet and innocent for her own good. The me I try to be is neutral.
    Speaking badly about people after they are gone and jumping on the bash the band wagon must do very well for a low self-esteem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    Your Mama! GiantEvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Wa
    Posts
    2,280
    Nah, and nah. Ya'll still too stable to be Cybills. I'm thinking more like tourettes style posting.
    Ascended likes this.
    I was some of the mud that got to sit up and look around.
    Lucky me. Lucky mud.
    -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.-
    Cat's Cradle.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    has lost interest seagypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    Nah, and nah. Ya'll still too stable to be Cybills. I'm thinking more like tourettes style posting.
    Oh well that's because I proofread my posts. I delete every other word just before hitting submit. I had to stop going to church long before I lost my faith because I would be cussing up a storm while trying to "testify". My "speaking in tongues" would sound like Yosemite Sam.
    Neverfly likes this.
    Speaking badly about people after they are gone and jumping on the bash the band wagon must do very well for a low self-esteem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Apocalyptic Paradise
    Posts
    6,613
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantEvil View Post
    Nah, and nah. Ya'll still too stable to be Cybills. I'm thinking more like tourettes style posting.
    I do NOT have Tourettes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Forum Professor astromark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,015
    ~ Oh twixt and turns of confusions.. what Is a boy to do... Oh good, Nothing is a option.
    Some times I might like to be some one else.. but never seem to get it as to why... So I stick with being me..
    I know him quite well but find me disappointing at times. I have noticed that some find my words a confusing salad.. But I understand me. So me remains me... I now cast my eye around the room looking for a elephant. Silly old Mark can not see one.
    Is one real ? Whats that big white thing ?
    ~ Oh great, that's the fridge.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    has lost interest seagypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by astromark View Post
    Whats that big white thing ?
    Is this where someone is supposed to say... "That's what she said!"?
    astromark likes this.
    Speaking badly about people after they are gone and jumping on the bash the band wagon must do very well for a low self-esteem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Hi there! You can call me rladngus.
    By rladngus in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 18th, 2013, 02:29 AM
  2. Hi. You can call me Kal El
    By KalEl in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 26th, 2013, 12:01 PM
  3. Call me Lê
    By le-nguyen.hoang in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 18th, 2012, 02:26 PM
  4. Call for papers
    By stmjournals in forum Health & Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 30th, 2010, 12:25 PM
  5. Can We Call This Progress?
    By coberst in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2008, 05:31 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •