Notices
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 201 to 233 of 233
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: What is the real reason for cloning?

  1. #201  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,318
    I appreciate the sentiment Ascended but I'm with Flick. The guy has made almost 700 posts of such unscientific vapidity it borders on trolling, he has been warned by the mods for posting crap as fact in the hard science areas and has been asked repeatedly to start backing up his ridiculous claims and nonsense, he hasn't, instead he plays the victim and accuses anyone who points out his nonsense for the rubbish it is of "bullying". How many more posts do you think he should have to be given a chance to change?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #202  
    Forum Cosmic Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogito Ergo Sum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by billvon View Post

    And you know what goes best with bacon sandwiches?

    More bacon.
    Exactly!
    Cogito Ergo Sum likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #203  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    I appreciate the sentiment Ascended but I'm with Flick. The guy has made almost 700 posts of such unscientific vapidity it borders on trolling, he has been warned by the mods for posting crap as fact in the hard science areas and has been asked repeatedly to start backing up his ridiculous claims and nonsense, he hasn't, instead he plays the victim and accuses anyone who points out his nonsense for the rubbish it is of "bullying". How many more posts do you think he should have to be given a chance to change?
    You know it's probably better to just tell me shut up than asking such difficult questions
    PhDemon and babe like this.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #204  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    227
    You should never ever ever give PHD Man a hard tine. Of the 20 people on this website with Phds he is the only one that has to tell everyone for it to be known. Be nice to him, he's slow.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #205  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Hill Billy Holmes View Post
    You should never ever ever give PHD Man a hard tine. Of the 20 people on this website with Phds he is the only one that has to tell everyone for it to be known. Be nice to him, he's slow.
    Oh dear, another member from "hard of thinking" contingent shows up.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #206  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,318
    I see from your quote the posts of HBH haven't improved in quality since I put the f*ckwit gentleman on ignore. It begs the question though , what is sadder -- the trolling or trolling someone you know is ignoring you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #207  
    Life-Size Nanoputian Flick Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatland
    Posts
    5,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    They do not like to have babies or have sex with women, that is what I mean.
    1. A lot of homosexual men want to have children (and many of them adopt, for that reason).

    2. Obviously, homosexual men prefer sex with men. That doesn't mean they hate women. Also, quite a few homosexual men are (or have been) married to women and have children.
    Ok Strange, I will leave it there. Thanks.
    You should. You really should.

    In fact, you should take it one step further. Save everyone on this board the trouble of having to put you on their ignore list or face reading anymore of your brainless crap and delete your browser.

    I understand how you feel Flick, and I think Stargate you should take these feelings onboard here. But perhaps this is a bit harsh, he did stop himself and I think maybe there is some hope there. We all deserve a chance to improve and I think we could give him a break here and fingers crossed he'll use it wisely.
    Give him a break? I have. We all have.

    He's contributed nothing but crap to this forum. We've all listened to it and tried to reason with him, but logic fails against him. Now, he wants to bring his bigoted trash to the forum? No. That kind of ignorance is not the kind you can fix.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Calvin
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #208  
    Ascended Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    They do not like to have babies or have sex with women, that is what I mean.
    1. A lot of homosexual men want to have children (and many of them adopt, for that reason).

    2. Obviously, homosexual men prefer sex with men. That doesn't mean they hate women. Also, quite a few homosexual men are (or have been) married to women and have children.
    Ok Strange, I will leave it there. Thanks.
    You should. You really should.

    In fact, you should take it one step further. Save everyone on this board the trouble of having to put you on their ignore list or face reading anymore of your brainless crap and delete your browser.

    I understand how you feel Flick, and I think Stargate you should take these feelings onboard here. But perhaps this is a bit harsh, he did stop himself and I think maybe there is some hope there. We all deserve a chance to improve and I think we could give him a break here and fingers crossed he'll use it wisely.
    Give him a break? I have. We all have.

    He's contributed nothing but crap to this forum. We've all listened to it and tried to reason with him, but logic fails against him. Now, he wants to bring his bigoted trash to the forum? No. That kind of ignorance is not the kind you can fix.
    Don't worry I do sometimes engage fingers and keyboard before fully switching on brain.
    Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. - confucius
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #209  
    Time Lord Paleoichneum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Posts
    5,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Strange, I have discovered you and some like you are more homo phobic that you are realizing.
    I am curious what you base that (ridiculous) conclusion on.

    Are you saying that you are gay and that is the reason I disagree with you?
    I am saying you are more phobic than you want everyone to believe. In order to hide your phobic state you try to use someone like me to look more phobic than you.

    I am not homosexual, that is a lifestyle for those who hate women, and even if I was, you can disagree with me.
    Well that statement is UTTER bullshit of the highest form.

    Being gay has NOTHING to do with "hating" women"....at all......period.

    Also being gay is NOT, i repeat NOT a lifestyle.
    If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin Oakenshield

    The needs of the many outweigh the need of the few - Spock of Vulcan & Sentinel Prime of Cybertron ---proof that "the needs" are in the eye of the beholder.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #210  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Strange, I have discovered you and some like you are more homo phobic that you are realizing. Some of you want to get rid of women, you want robots to take over and put man aside, why are you so afraid of humans? Is that not phobia? I love women, they are a apart of my being. I think robots are OK, but I do not want them overtaking humanity. Now who is more homophobic?
    You are making a smoke screen to hide your own phobic state from people.
    This really doesn't make a lot of sense
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #211  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Strange, I have discovered you and some like you are more homo phobic that you are realizing.
    I am curious what you base that (ridiculous) conclusion on.

    Are you saying that you are gay and that is the reason I disagree with you?
    I am saying you are more phobic than you want everyone to believe. In order to hide your phobic state you try to use someone like me to look more phobic than you.

    I am not homosexual, that is a lifestyle for those who hate women, and even if I was, you can disagree with me.
    Excuse me but that was one of the most IGNORANT things I have ever heard in my entire ife. Do you EVEN KNOW what a homosexual is? Do you have any homosexual friends? I do. Male homosexual and female homosexual friends. The MEN DO NOT HATE WOMEN or the WOMEN HATE MEN!

    GET Freaking EDUCATED!!!

    That was past stupid.
    KALSTER likes this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #212  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    4
    Differences in crossbreeding and in breeding? I was not looking for techneiqe. And by the way there are no real homos. Homo refers to something black or white. There are only different shades of grey. Or any color you prefer. I myself prefer pinkish blue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #213  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestey Northie View Post
    Differences in crossbreeding and in breeding? I was not looking for techneiqe. And by the way there are no real homos. Homo refers to something black or white. There are only different shades of grey. Or any color you prefer. I myself prefer pinkish blue.
    Hey Hillbilly, hows the sock puppeting working out for ya.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #214  
    Genius Duck Moderator Dywyddyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Scunthorpe, UK
    Posts
    11,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestey Northie View Post
    And by the way there are no real homos. Homo refers to something black or white.
    Rubbish.
    "[Dywyddyr] makes a grumpy bastard like me seem like a happy go lucky scamp" - PhDemon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #215  
    precious sir ir r aj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestey Northie View Post
    And by the way there are no real homos. Homo refers to something black or white.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #216  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestey Northie View Post
    Homo refers to something black or white.
    Like a gay zebra?
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #217  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,839
    Strange, I am posting this link only for the purpose of showing you that as explained, I am not the only one who thinks we humans are heading in the wrong direction. If this post is not allowed I will remove it.

    Singularity Taken to a Whole Other Level - YouTube
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #218  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargate View Post
    Strange, I am posting this link only for the purpose of showing you that as explained, I am not the only one who thinks we humans are heading in the wrong direction.
    So what? Just because other people have the same idea doesn't make it right. How about some objective evidence.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #219  
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    8,416
    Well for those who want to skip over the close ups of someone mispronouncing three syllables words at a speed slower than an average middle schooler can type on their IPOD, just skip ahead to the good parts after 8:50 where she talks about her psychiatric condition Morgellons..and reverse engineered extraterrestrial mind controlled spaceships.
    Meteorologist/Naturalist & Retired Soldier
    “The Holy Land is everywhere” Black Elk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #220  
    Brassica oleracea Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    喫茶店
    Posts
    16,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx_Fox View Post
    Well for those who want to skip over the close ups of someone mispronouncing three syllables words at a speed slower than an average middle schooler can type on their IPOD, just skip ahead to the good parts after 8:50 where she talks about her psychiatric condition Morgellons..and reverse engineered extraterrestrial mind controlled spaceships.
    Good grief. I gave up after about 30 seconds because I just couldn't stand watching someone to struggle to read something (presumably from the web - which is a bit meta). It was just too painful.
    ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #221  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    <insert sarcastic remark>
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #222  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx_Fox View Post
    Well for those who want to skip over the close ups of someone mispronouncing three syllables words at a speed slower than an average middle schooler can type on their IPOD, just skip ahead to the good parts after 8:50 where she talks about her psychiatric condition Morgellons..and reverse engineered extraterrestrial mind controlled spaceships.
    IS THAT where my extraterrestrials went......... I want them back!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #223  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    99
    Cloning is the market for spare parts for the Stepfords. As to the main underlying reason for it all, I am uncertain. Clones as a race are an inferior species due to the results of cloning. Cloning is presently an inexacting science. A species produced this way may also be inexacting. Cloned people all look alike.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #224  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Pixel View Post
    Cloning is the market for spare parts for the Stepfords. As to the main underlying reason for it all, I am uncertain. Clones as a race are an inferior species due to the results of cloning. Cloning is presently an inexacting science. A species produced this way may also be inexacting. Cloned people all look alike.
    I was going to point out your mistakes, but that would be teaching a pig to sing.
    I might as well stick you on ignore.
    PhDemon and babe like this.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #225  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Pixel View Post
    Cloning is the market for spare parts for the Stepfords. As to the main underlying reason for it all, I am uncertain. Clones as a race are an inferior species due to the results of cloning. Cloning is presently an inexacting science. A species produced this way may also be inexacting. Cloned people all look alike.
    I was going to point out your mistakes, but that would be teaching a pig to sing.
    I might as well stick you on ignore.
    Calm down. Cloning is so I can be reproduced to sing, act, dance and frustrate you! *patting head*....CALM DOWN!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #226  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    Cloning is so I can be reproduced to sing, act, dance and frustrate you!
    An army of babes.....RUN FOR THE HILLS! :P
    babe likes this.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #227  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,318
    Nah, just means cheap bacon:


    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #228  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Nah, just means cheap bacon:
    Personally, I am staying well clear of wherever you think you are taking that joke.
    You can say I am a coward if you wish - but you will say it to me while I run away.
    PhDemon and babe like this.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #229  
    Bullshit Intolerant PhDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
    Posts
    5,318
    I'm just surprised no-one has done it before. It's an obvious joke and she's not that scary *starts looking for somewhere to hide*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  30. #230  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    Cloning is so I can be reproduced to sing, act, dance and frustrate you!
    An army of babes.....RUN FOR THE HILLS! :P
    Brat!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  31. #231  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,149
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDemon View Post
    Nah, just means cheap bacon:


    SMACK!!!! and that isn't a kiss buddy!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  32. #232  
    Theatre Whore babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Resident of Big Island of Hawai'i since 2003, and in Bayside, Ca. since 1981, Humboldt since 1977
    Posts
    13,149
    Red Panda and PhDemon, don't make me show my Gingerness!!! *laughing*.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  33. #233  
    ▼▼ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ▼▼ RedPanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    Red Panda and PhDemon, don't make me show my Gingerness!!! *laughing*.....
    *faintly from a great distance* Hey, it's nothing to do with me!
    babe likes this.
    SayBigWords.com/say/3FC

    "And, behold, I come quickly;" Revelation 22:12

    "Religions are like sausages. When you know how they are made, you no longer want them."
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. plasmid cloning
    By ntdna in forum Biology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 26th, 2013, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 25th, 2013, 09:48 PM
  3. Some things just get real old real fast.
    By seagypsy in forum Scientific Study of Religion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: January 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
  4. cloning
    By rjc79 in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 16th, 2008, 09:05 PM
  5. cloning survey
    By scidude in forum Biology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: July 28th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •