Notices
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: responsebility

  1. #1 responsebility 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    794
    I just read a tread which makes me think about responsibility... I wil start with a simple question can Obama personaly and and America( as land) and americans as people held responsible for example deads in afganistan or some other place where American army is


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  

    Related Discussions:

       

    • #2  
      Forum Radioactive Isotope cosmictraveler's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Key West, Florida, Earth
      Posts
      4,789
      While many people do feel that all Americans are responsible for what goes wrong in their countries when the military invades them not all Americans voted for the President and many others did not vote at all. The problem is that when America supports a country with money and goods for free as America has done and is doing , those same people don't say anything good about that help but usually only complain when there's strife and turmoil caused by American military personell.


      When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
      Jimi Hendrix
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #3  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      794
      Quote Originally Posted by cosmictraveler View Post
      While many people do feel that all Americans are responsible for what goes wrong in their countries when the military invades them not all Americans voted for the President and many others did not vote at all. The problem is that when America supports a country with money and goods for free as America has done and is doing , those same people don't say anything good about that help but usually only complain when there's strife and turmoil caused by American military personell.
      can you give more clear answer
      1 Obama responsible or not?
      2 America responsible or not?
      3 American people responsible or not?
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #4  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      794
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #5  
      Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      4,211
      Obama is the head of state, and commander in chief of our military, so, if war crimes have been committed, he's the current war criminal.
      We'll pretend to elect a replacement soon.
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #6  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      794
      Quote Originally Posted by sculptor View Post
      Obama is the head of state, and commander in chief of our military, so, if war crimes have been committed, he's the current war criminal.
      We'll pretend to elect a replacement soon.
      ok and in how far can we blame for example inventions and people who invented to make it possible for example of colonizing lets say war boats... or other weapons
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #7  
      Forum Radioactive Isotope sculptor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      4,211
      Do you mean like; hold the Manhattan Project guys guilty of war crimes?
      If intent matters, they intended all along to create a weapon of mass destruction, and kill hundreds of thousands of Germans.
      ........
      interesting
      Reply With Quote  
       

    • #8  
      Suspended
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      794
      Quote Originally Posted by sculptor View Post
      Do you mean like; hold the Manhattan Project guys guilty of war crimes?
      If intent matters, they intended all along to create a weapon of mass destruction, and kill hundreds of thousands of Germans.
      ........
      interesting
      you got me there totally...
      Reply With Quote  
       

    Bookmarks
    Bookmarks
    Posting Permissions
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •