Notices
Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: My theory of the gravity

  1. #1 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    The gravity is out of the matter is in the space.

    The gravity is in the whole universe from the Big Bang , is everywhere at the same time.

    It centers to the neighborhood of the objects , if the mass is bigger the gravity also is bigger.

    The gravity is the container of the universe and his power is major that of the galaxies , because of it it moves.

    The gravity is a field of force that is in the whole universe at the same time, the mass generates a tension to the neighborhood of the objects , but if the object is very big as the galaxies the tension only takes place in a side of the object , because of it the movement of the galaxies takes place towards the space , because of it the galaxies hasten.

    With this theory it is possible to unify the theory of Einstein's relativity and the quantum mechanics.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: My theory of the gravity 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    twechar
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-azor
    The gravity is out of the matter is in the space.

    With this theory it is possible to unify the theory of Einstein's relativity and the quantum mechanics.
    I am going to have to get back to you on this one!
    Cpl. Wilhelm Cremola (male fashion icon).


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: My theory of the gravity 
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-azor
    The gravity is out of the matter is in the space.

    The gravity is in the whole universe from the Big Bang , is everywhere at the same time.

    It centers to the neighborhood of the objects , major all that is the mass of the major object is the gravity.

    The gravity is the container of the universe and his power is major that of the galaxies , because of it it moves.

    The gravity is a field of force that is in the whole universe at the same time, the mass generates a tension to the neighborhood of the objects , but if the object is very big as the galaxies the tension only takes place in a side of the object , because of it the movement of the galaxies takes place towards the space , because of it the galaxies hasten.

    With this theory it is possible to unify the theory of Einstein's relativity and the quantum mechanics.
    Is this supposed to make any sense? Unfortunately it doesn't. Please try again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Hello pardon English does not speak , do not write English of the street.

    I repeat the gravity it is out of the things , it is out of the matter , it is a force that is in the whole universe , it creates a tension surrounding the things , but if the thing is very big as the Galaxies , only it puts on the tension of the gravity in a side.

    Because of it the galaxies hasten towards the space , vacuum of space.

    The gravity is one energy-fields , that is in the whole universe , it surrounds the whole matter , the gravity is outside ok boys.

    It is not inside the things , because of it we are in a mistake , we have to think that the gravity is outside.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Unfortunately that was no help. I'd like to try and understand what you are trying to say (in fact I edit scientific articles written by non-native English speakers), but what you are writing is not even close. Sorry.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    The gravity is out of all the things , it is an energy that is everywhere , from the Big bang , it is not inside the things , what they say gravity it is different sew , it is the tension of the matter and the gravity.

    When you sew it it is very big as the galaxies , the tension is in a side of the thing , because of it the galaxies move.

    It is very easy, the people think that the gravity is inside , the gravity is out of the matter , this way many phenomena are explained , in the universe.

    I repeat the gravity it is out of the matter , the matter creates tension with the gravity , because of it it seems that it is inside , but it is out of the matter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Pardon but I have to translate everything , i am late a lot of time and it is possible that it is not written well .

    Only I speak Spanish.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    The idea is easy , the gravity is out of the things.

    Ok friends.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Still making no sense. I'm trying really hard to understand. Perhaps you can find a bilingual friend to help you translate? Because whatever you are doing is producing gibberish.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Gravity is a product, or aspect of material objects. It orginates from them. It is out of them.
    Gravedad proviene de los objetos materiales.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    The gravity is like the water of a lake , the matter they are the leaves of trees , that float in the water , to the neighborhood of the leaves of tree , there are waves of energy , it is the gravit attraction , but the gravity is the water.

    The gravity is out of the things , it is like the water of the lake , believe a tension in the matter , if the thing is very big as the Galaxies , the tension is done in a side , the galaxy falls to the space.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    Forum Freshman G3n3r4lch13f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    I think his hypothesis is that gravity isn't something that 'radiates' from matter, but rather it is a force produced by the interaction with matter and space-time.

    Except in his wording, he said 'gravity' exists everywhere, and the presence of matter causes it to manifest. Following this exactly, I'd correct him and say that the potential for gravity exists everywhere, but only acts where there is matter to interact with.

    Its been a few years since I read any books on relativity, but isn't this pretty much what scientists currently believe?

    I also don't know how this could provide the hidden bridge between relativity and quantum mechanics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Yes to gather my idea well gentleman G3n3r4lch13f , this explains phenomena like that the galaxies accelerate in the space.

    The theory is not demonstrated gravitational interaction , the gravity pushes does not attract .

    Einstein said it the gravit attraction is an illusion , is the space the one that it pushes , because the gravity is out , it is in the space.

    The space time is the gravity , the vacuum is the gravity , the gravity is everywhere.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14 Re: My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman G3n3r4lch13f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Oh I see what you're saying now.
    Gravity is a fundamentally repulsive force spread across all space-time. It "pushes" on mass, forcing the mass together. We on planet earth feel gravity not as an attraction to the planet, but as the universe pushing us into a gravity well.

    A very interesting theory.

    However, I see a significant flaw in your idea. If gravity is a force emanated by every point in space time, then it must dissipate over distance. Otherwise, the entire universe would literally be pushing down on every point in space time, and as the universe expands, that force would increase. If every point is exerting an equal amount of force, then there would be equal force driving mass both towards itself and away from itself. I doubt anything more than atoms could form in a universe with such laws of physics.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    If the object is very big the force only is done in a side , because of it the galaxies expand .

    I believe that it is because the galaxies are so big that the time is different in every side .

    The universe expands .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    Forum Freshman G3n3r4lch13f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    I've given a reasonable shot at deciphering what you're saying, making sense of it, and correcting your errors. Regardless of what your native tongue is, I can tell these 'theories' of yours are pulled directly from your ass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #17  
    Forum Ph.D. Heinsbergrelatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by G3n3r4lch13f
    I've given a reasonable shot at deciphering what you're saying, making sense of it, and correcting your errors. Regardless of what your native tongue is, I can tell these 'theories' of yours are pulled directly from your ass.
    agreed
    ------------------




    "Mathematicians stand on each other's shoulders."- Carl Friedrich Gauss


    -------------------
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #18  
    Universal Mind John Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by G3n3r4lch13f
    I can tell these 'theories' of yours are pulled directly from your ass.
    Should we ask the mods to move it to the medicine sub-forum, in that case?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #19 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    I do not have hurry the time it will give me the reason.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #20 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    The NASA began with very heavy suits , the astronauts could not move , an engineer said that the suits had to be more light , the suits have to float in the water.

    This is because the gravity pushes throughout , if the suit is weighed slope very much to move it.

    The gravity sticks to the matter , to more mass more gravity , in the black holes the time and the space they flatten , because there is many gravity , in the atoms there is no gravity , the time and space they are very big.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #21 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    But the particles like the light change the mass into the speed , to the light the gravity sticks , because of it the black holes are black.

    The light travels very rapidly and this does that the mass rises , the gravity does that the light between in the hyperspace , the space time is smaller.

    Because the light lasts so much time out of the atom?

    Because of it a particle like the light lasts so much time out of the atom , actually only it is an instant of the earth but it looks like an eternity.

    The time , the space and the gravity are related.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #22  
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    You have a very unique view of the Universe. It hasn't the first thing to do with actual pysics, but it's unique!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #23 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    The gravity is everywhere , the gravity sticks to the matter , if the matter has mass it creates space time , if the matter does not have mass there is no space time , as the light .

    They are two things one is the gravity and other one is the gravitational field , the photon has very small mass , there is no space time in the photon , because of it the photon is eternal .

    The planets and the galaxies as the gravity have space time , the particulas like the photon they are out of the space time .

    The hyperspace is the gravity , is to be out of the space time .

    The gravity joins everything , the planets and galaxies , the particles and atoms.

    The space alone time exists inside the magnetic field of the matter with mass, in the vacuum there is no space alone time gravity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #24 Re: My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman G3n3r4lch13f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-azor
    The gravity is everywhere , the gravity sticks to the matter , if the matter has mass it creates space time , if the matter does not have mass there is no space time , as the light .
    I believe all matter has mass.
    They are two things one is the gravity and other one is the gravitational field , the photon has very small mass , there is no space time in the photon , because of it the photon is eternal .
    you just said light has no mass, which is correct. but here you say the photon has very little mass. pick one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  26. #25 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    The speed of the light is infinite , the speed of the atomic particles that do not have atomic masses is infinite.

    The devices to measure the speed of the light do not work well.

    In the universe the gravity is only the gravity , then the matter appears and the gravity sticks to the matter , creates a gravitational field about the matter , if the matter has atomic mass creates space time inside the gravitational field , if the atomic mass is very big the space time is very big as in the black holes , but if the matter does not have space time his speed is infinite and his life is an unfeint.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  27. #26 Re: My theory of the gravity 
    Comet Dust Collector Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    2,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-azor
    The speed of the light is infinite
    No it's not

    the speed of the atomic particles that do not have atomic masses is infinite.
    No it's not, and all particles have mass.

    The devices to measure the speed of the light do not work well.
    They work just fine

    In the universe the gravity is only the gravity , then the matter appears and the gravity sticks to the matter , creates a gravitational field about the matter , if the matter has atomic mass creates space time inside the gravitational field , if the atomic mass is very big the space time is very big as in the black holes , but if the matter does not have space time his speed is infinite and his life is an unfeint.
    Pure meaningless gibberish.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  28. #27 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    If all the particles have atomic mass but the mass is very small almost zero.

    The explanation to what I say is that it seems that there are a few particles that are in two sites at the same time.

    They are not in two sites at the same time his speed is infinite.

    The life of the light is infinite , all that lives through a photon?

    This is because the particles are in the hyperspace , is equal to say that they are out of the space time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  29. #28 My theory of the gravity 
    Forum Freshman
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    As they explain the duration of the life of an atomic particle as the photon? , as they make clear the duration of the life of the light ? .

    Only it is possible to explain saying that the particle photon is eternal and travels to infinite speed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •