Notices
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: chasing

  1. #1 chasing 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    We chase the joy,or the meaning of life.because we believe this can bring us the meaning of life,or joy.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2.  
     

  3. #2 Re: chasing 
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by allenyuang
    We chase the joy,or the meaning of life.because we believe this can bring us the meaning of life,or joy.
    How very true allen!


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #3 Re: chasing 
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by allanyuang
    Quote Originally Posted by allenyuang
    We chase the joy,or the meaning of life.because we believe this can bring us the meaning of life,or joy.
    How very true allen!
    the quintessential of self-centeredness. Making a duplicate account, and boosting yourself with it.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #4  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,810
    at least he's an agreeable fellow - he agrees with himself
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    no,you are wrong,these are two peasons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    no. We are right. You are making incarnations of yourself to agree with yourself... What a troll...
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #7  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    o.k.,keep wronging me....
    I know how important it is to insist ones own opinions sometimes,so,in some degrees,I'm with you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #8  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,810
    Quote Originally Posted by allenyuang
    no,you are wrong,these are two peasons.
    what's a peason ? is that like peas in a pod ?
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #9  
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    sorry,"two people"*,:my mother language isn't English.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #10  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    alright... So someone other than you joined the forum after you, with a name that is off by one letter from yours, and his only 2 posts quote you, and claim how right/smart you are... And this person is different from you... I call bullshit, especially since seeing as how after he was banned, another incarnation of your name joined and proceeded to continue his work.

    You expect us to believe it isn't you?
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #11  
    Reptile Dysfunction drowsy turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,255
    Arcane, where's the trust?
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #12  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,810
    constantly eroded by friction experienced in forum debates
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #13  
    Forum Isotope
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Transient
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by marnixR
    constantly eroded by friction experienced in forum debates
    this about hits the nail on the head
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
    -Plato

    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #14  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Ouch.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #15  
    WYSIWYG Moderator marnixR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    5,810
    sorry, was that your head that got hit ?
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." (Philip K. Dick)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #16  
    The Doctor Quantime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,546
    Ouch.... (sorry, I've got a three second memory now)

    Sorry. I've got a three second memory now.......

    Sorry. I've got a..... what was I saying?



    .....Ouch.
    "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe". - Carl Sagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •